One Piece

I can't believe Yasu is fucking dead hahahahahaha

Attached: yasu died xD.png (768x419, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/D_Kumii/status/1126742857409110017
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/938/page/12
youtu.be/6SxjBWJPf78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least he got to bang Nami before dying

Attached: 1385112403710.png (840x1200, 546K)

Pour one out for my nigga Yasu.

Attached: Friendly old person.jpg (500x279, 116K)

>first kill onscreen during a live segment of the arc and not during a flashback
orochi 1 - spandam 0

Attached: 1553651454849.png (386x221, 80K)

First for Act 2 ending with Zoro lopping off Orochi's head

>it's oda pretends to kill a a character chapter

Attached: image.png (400x514, 57K)

If only Sanji was there...

I just noticed the servants carrying Orochi have animal legs.

speedreader here, which named characters had been killed since the time skip in current times? I only got Monet, Vergo, Pedro and presumably Absalom at the top of my head.

pound

If you need constant happenings every chapter to keep you entertained I would suggest mha, it seems more your speed.

You need to be a level 6 reader to appreaciate this chapter

Attached: smile after-effects.png (850x1230, 376K)

Pekoms

Wake me up when something happens

user WAKE UP! SOMEBODY JUST DIED

Charlotte Opera - but I am not sure, as Muscato also reappeared despite his lifespan being eaten by Mama. I don't think Opera reappeared though.

no confirmed deaths means they are all alive

Bros...

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 856 - 4.jpg (1067x1600, 531K)

He died in the same arc with very few chapters. If it was Jinebi than it would be very impactful.

who gives a shit about Yasu

RIP Yasu

Just how far will this series keep falling? Will something happen by the end of 2019?

Attached: 1546201935597.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Say hello to Tokos new mommy and daddy.

Attached: 1555364546157.png (703x530, 564K)

This guy literally did not become a character until last chapter, I'm having a hard time caring he died.

Please keep this uggo in your containment thread

>important ally supposedly dies
>not the end of an act

Attached: 924 (15).png (894x1300, 449K)

Did Oda die and WSJ had to put someone else in his place?

Toko calls me daddy during sex

>c-cheap tricks
why are the kozuki zealots such sore losers?
they can't accept that oden was defeated

Attached: 10.png (214x498, 55K)

Fuck off Orochi

Attached: Zorp.jpg (465x355, 23K)

Pretty based of Yasu to basically undo all the fucking up of the plan that happened and to insult Orochi and make everyone else realize what a faggot he is
The Red Scabbards will have like twice the number of allies they could get before now

I'm positive that by 2021 something interesting wlll surely happen

If acts keep a consistent length of 20 chapters, then 944 will be the end of act 2.
>944

Isolationism Ain't free. The tree of honour and bushido gotta be litterd with the blood of samurais. Kozuki PIRATE Oden aka "boiled" is not my shogun. he is pirate scum and probbaly tennrybutio spy as well :DD. Orochi and Kaido not Momo and Luffy ok. praise yamata no orochi.

Attached: Shogun.png (326x430, 64K)

>even though you were greatly indebted to him...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i knew it, orochi and oden were friends

After this Arc it can only go up. Oda needs to give more attention to other groups such as the Revolution army, he should take notes from Horikoshi.

Attached: image.jpg (250x167, 7K)

Attached: onepiece1.png (494x438, 214K)

Yeah he should give Luffy 6 new devil fruit powers

Hyo is already going to do that with the prisoners, Yasu is also seeding doubt into Orochi's men and shit.

nobody cares

caesar is gonna arrive and undo the effects of smile on ebisu towns denizens. either caesar or vegapunk will do it.

She's so fucking ugly.

Where did you get 20 chapters from? Act 1 was 16 chapters

ONE PIECE

Attached: onepiece2.png (546x438, 201K)

At this point it could be basically all of Wano versus Kaidou and his crew + Orochi

What the fuck are those boku no pico academia zoomers

Attached: 30 years old Boomer.png (1920x1873, 1.89M)

Zoro will take Kaido's head

Attached: Take the head.png (576x425, 125K)

>turns out all the Ebisu people laugh all the time not to keep their spirits up but because they're drugged with SMILE
Not too sure I like this

WILL BE ON BREAK NEXT WEEK!!

Attached: onepiece3.png (504x438, 312K)

Attached: .........png (281x263, 56K)

Huh? I could have sworn from memory that it was 20. My mistake then.

>rebells have gathered a huge army
>Kaidou just one-shots all the fodders with a single blast and the ally-gathering phase did not matter at all

>Forgetting about Poun D
A man truly dies when he is forgotten

Never even mentioned more powers, but it would be nice to have seen the Reverie. Everyone was really looking forward to see Green bull and Dragon in action.

Absalom is the only one who canonically died.

We get reverie stuff between the acts. Calm down, act 2 is drawing to a close.

KISAMA

Attached: 1515807328500.png (638x345, 351K)

Attached: 294826568388.jpg (545x317, 23K)

>still no Oden face reveal
Why does Oda even bother with this? Him being related to Zoro is an open secret by now.

WILL NEVER BE FOUND

Attached: image.jpg (998x974, 109K)

Well it's hard to believe we won't see any of that when we go back

So do they smile because they ate smile fruits or do they smile because they're oppressed?

Attached: yasu one piece exist.png (556x436, 84K)

Zorojuro :(

Attached: hiyori breakdown.png (203x344, 60K)

Pound, Absolom, Pedro, Monet, Vergo, Yasu, Bobbin, Jigra, Du Feld, Pekoms, Judge and Germa 66, Jinbe

i thought that Zoro was Roger son

>part of the plan was gathering so many allies that Kaidou would need to waste an energy blast to kill them all at noce
>it's just a battle of ressource attrition
That's cold, Kinemon. Kinda like in Dragonball when Picollo told Buu to go eradicate humanity to stall for time.

>After this Arc it can only go up
This is true.
However, how many of us will be left by the time Wano ends?

Maybe it’s a little of both

>Zoro's hometown in East Blue is also called Frost Moon
Okay the nerd who dug this up should be proud but seriously what the hell did Oda mean by this?

How sad will Toko be once her new daddy, Zoro leaves to be at sea for many years?

Attached: 1556176480143.png (327x227, 69K)

Attached: based.png (556x436, 175K)

don't trust a flatterer's words!

Attached: SNAAAAAAAKE.png (1407x1400, 1.21M)

It's okay since she is joining the crew!

Attached: op toko daddy2.png (281x443, 60K)

Notice how Zoro's sensei has the same sword symbol on his clothes as the samurai in Yasuie's flashback? It's obviously supposed to signify a connection between Zoro's childhood dojo and the Wano samurai.

so many words this chapter. I didn't read half of it lol

Attached: koshiro.jpg (1536x1217, 375K)

Attached: 1528167882362.jpg (539x483, 121K)

>It's obviously supposed to signify a connection between Zoro's childhood dojo and the Wano samurai.
i thought that would be much obvious already with the "SNATCH" shout

will we ever see not-monet again

The town was founded by Wano immigrants - Koshiro's clan.

Only Absalom was 100% confirmed without a shadow of a doubt.

>hypekillerfags praying

oh no
the 22 years long foreshadowing
oda wtf

Is this supposed to mean anything lol

They probably ate some of those incomplete SMILE fruits that we saw when the Tontattas were farming them since they're a poor starving town

Attached: Incomplete_SMILE_Fruits.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Yeah, but Oda apparently wants to hammer the point home a bit more for people who pay attention.

Yasu supports Oden the furfag though.

Attached: CURSE YOU.gif (245x245, 998K)

what hype is there in killing a character we barely know

YOU SEE PEOPLE? OROCHI IS A COWARD AS I'VE SAID COUNTLESS TIMES BEFORE. A SHOGUN HE IS NOT! JOIN THE REBELLION AND GET THIS POSER OFF THE THRONE!

Attached: RZ.png (1280x770, 306K)

Goda

Attached: 1555351934936.png (444x3644, 106K)

>22 years
He had this figured out when he was still in fucking elementary school doodling in his notebooks in math class
The absolute lunatic

>Koshiro
>Kyoshiro
What did O D. A mean by this?

>implying
There's no reason to think that Teach can't steal fruits without killing

Things aren't looking good dudes, urgent Discord meeting at 5am CST, attendance mandatory. Password is 1mil%punch.

Attached: 1556706862199.jpg (1852x1981, 2.71M)

Cute

Attached: One Happy Family part 2.jpg (274x377, 29K)

There's also no reason to think that he can. Also, he said that he still has the corpse.

>wano monet is still gonna be loyal to orochi after this chapter
>she's eventually upgraded to kyoshiro/fukurokuju/oniwabanshu named character
yes please

All of the developments his death led to. The beautiful thing is you don't have to care about his death since he revealed pages upon pages of info.

All you really need to know is that Yasu is Zoro's father and that Yasu's brother fled Wano with baby Zoro and Kuina and other mob characters to start the dojo they trained in as kids.

Why is she laughing at her fathers death, what a sociopath

MIGHTY SWORD

>even on those panels on the left, Oda makes sure that the two-swords-symbol is shown as often as possible

Basically this, subjectivityfags really drag down the discussion of these threads, no one cares if you don't like Pearl.

Some people laugh in a scary/stressful situations

Killing a character that not many at all cared for.

The reason is that Oda wouldn't kill some random character like that. Absalom looks a bit like a corpse tbqh and they could have just been bullying Moria. Point is that it's not 100% confirmed until we find out how Teach's power works in detail

wtf, the japanese looking kimono wearing teacher was from not-japan all along??

see
You are literally a brainlet.

We're going a wee bit deeper here, mate.

>no one cares if you don't like Pearl.

Attached: Kaido_Drunk.png (600x250, 141K)

Literally, how other shounens can even compete at this point, it's almost unfair

Attached: Goda.jpg (947x720, 110K)

I indeed meant Pearl. The point is, you caring or not caring about a character does not matter in the grand scheme of the series.

It doesn't help that this was a gamechanging chapter with huge revelations and a death.

Quick unrelated question, but what happened to the hundred thousand fishmen that were supporting Hody Jones? Were they also imprisoned? That surely must take a toll on fishman society to have a huge chunk of them imprisoned. Were they just forgiven? That also wouldn't sit right.

>Zoro and Hiyori incest lust
Yes. Yes! YES! YEEEEEEES!!!!

Attached: Luffy - Crying with joy.png (1280x720, 992K)

>One piece
>Die

Pick one

They are working in the Neptune army now

Day of the Plank.

Attached: Silhouette.jpg (790x1150, 235K)

We're in the middle of three different happenings, even if it's the last we saw of the Flower Capital for now, we have Baura Town gathering and prison break underway. I'd say the act last after all of these are somehow resolved.

user, pearl is literally my #1 character in the entire series. do not speak ill of him, got it?

THIS

how do we delete the chapters where characters died bro? are you gonna DDOS them?

>I used to think that my life was a tragedy... but now I realize that it's a comedy

Attached: op toko6.png (232x217, 22K)

The world's your oyster user.

Attached: 858f2403-4a92-46b3-b6e7-f310501d41f6.jpg (256x256, 15K)

our boi did it again

Attached: Crowd - Shocked 1.gif (320x180, 252K)

Alright I'm in early. Gonna send you guys some yawn reaction images from MHA and Naruto, make sure you hurry and post them early in the threads, timing is crucial. I believe in us.

Break out the crackers!

Attached: Green Tea.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

It's interesting because he was old and ugly, but he was secretly very rich and important (or would become rich again as soon as Luffy kicks out Orochi and Momonosuke went back to be a shogun). Nami only saw an old poor man, but somehow instinctively knew that banging him was a good idea. It is some kind of greedy sixth sense?

where are the steaks

I don't get it

>Oda said that a ship from Wano ended up in the East Blue
>Koshiro has the two-swords crest
>named the village Frost Moon after Yasuie
>Dragon & co. used it as a port of call at one point
What the hell is that bastard planning?

Is he from Wano?

Attached: mikazuki.jpg (967x710, 365K)

>Pedro dies suicide bombing Perospero after Sanji flew away to bake the cake that will "knock out Big Mom", and convinces Bege to not poison it
>>Brook and Chopper would have suffocated to death if not for this sacrifice, as Sanji left them to fend for themselves against Perospero and Katakuri
>Pekoms dies taking a scythe to the face while Sanji tries to flee with Luffy
>Germa 66 is annihilated when the cake only restores Big Mom and gets her to go help the BMP, which defeated the entire point of choosing to crash the wedding and save them instead of just leaving Totto Land when it was easy
>Jinbe, and the rest of the Sun Pirates including Aladine and Praline, dies when he has to stay behind and hold off the BMP so the Strawhats can escape after Sanji got them to kick the hornet nest

Attached: sanji dab.jpg (328x361, 50K)

I think I'm finally at the point in Wano where I need to take notes, Yasu revealed a ton of shit

>It is some kind of greedy sixth sense?
yes, in fact nami is gonna be the only character who's gonna see yasu's ghost

Attached: D6F7NBFW4AE-Td8.jpg (1080x597, 82K)

Zoro's master from East Blue uses the same symbol as that dude from Wano. His dojo is in a town named after Yasuie.

...yes. literally. oda you are a fucking madman

oda used the re-used the symbols on the kimono and some brainlets are calling it foreshadowing

This means Wado Ichimonji is probably a Wano heirloom too.

Can't believe people are still falling for the "Pedro is dead" meme.

>Judge and Germa 66, Jinbe
Headcanon

Why does the government keep falling for the trap of giving a public execution to someone that goes to the gallows smiling and is guaranteed to cause a ruckus with his last words before dying? I know they like to flaunt their power, but after Roger and Whitebeard, they just look stupid.

Deaths that are symbolic for the entire series are never undone, Pell's was only symbolic for Alabasta.

twitter.com/D_Kumii/status/1126742857409110017

Attached: Zoro.png (726x1300, 460K)

You forgot
>as a reward for his efforts, Sanji gets a hug from Nami, kiss from Pudding and a free power up
The most based Straw Hat bar none.

Yes, because there's no way that Koshiro, who taught Zoro about the concepts of advanced armament haki was ever intended to be an important character.

>the government
user you good?

>Wado Ichimonji will become another one of Wano's national treasures when Zoro turns it permanently black

Attached: 55831796_134099194317522_3003930431988456111_n.jpg (1080x1286, 130K)

Wano probably didn't see those executions. Remember the whole isolationism part?

Zoro you were supposed to protect Toko smile but not like this

Attached: 1526540153623.jpg (640x480, 173K)

Toko stole the toad oil
O-toko

She's the witching hour boy

Are you retarded? Wano is not part of the World Government.

Fucking Viz and their useless translations, where's the snatch?

it is known

I bet this arc would be better if I understood some of the Japanese references because it’s in every fucking chapter of wano

2 different swordsmen have swords as a symbol on their clothes

Attached: 1523603750417.png (480x610, 412K)

Holdem is dead

Attached: 20190510_104359.jpg (476x235, 108K)

Pedro's "death" isn't symbolic for anyone

>Sanji just get rid of the most annoying characters Oda even made
based

Attached: Stealth Black.png (875x920, 1004K)

>concepts of advanced armament haki
Haki wasn't a thing when Koshiro was relevant in the story. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

We're finally out of the nothing happens void we've been in for several months? God that was horrible. I'll take a chapter like this with a break over a Nami bath scene chapter anyday.

>We thought that Toko's smile needed to be protected
>Turns out he actually needed to take it away
ODAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, sure it wasn't. Cutting through Mr. 1's Devil Fruit had NOTHING AT ALL to do with the ideas of haki. It was just Zoro CUTTING HARDER KID

There's no reason for Teach to keep him alive after stealing his power anyway. Considering that Moria can maybe revive, for a given value of revive, Absalom if he steals the shadow that he used to create him in first place, he's a good candidate for dying.

Also this, it's hard to think that Oda would kill Absalom just like that, after teasing him and Moria's comeback, and Absalom is the kind of guy that could look like he's dead but be alive.

I HATE CAESAR!

Attached: punchintheface.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>almost the end of act 2
>"""zoro's arc"""
>recent actions include letting toko's dad die even though he just slept with her
G O D A
O
D
A

Attached: wano's happenings.png (760x401, 152K)

Pretty much. That wasn't hard to figure, was it?

Homosexual. Consult a prostitute immediately!

Attached: Nami bath.jpg (434x832, 151K)

I hate O Toko's face so goddamn much
So annoying and punchable face

>Cutting through Mr. 1's Devil Fruit had NOTHING AT ALL to do with the ideas of haki.
It literally doesn't. Zoro didn't want to just cut Mr. 1, he wanted to cut steel. Using CoA in a standard way (bypassing the ability) would be against this very purpose.

user. At least try.

Attached: 05 (4).png (894x1300, 654K)

This. Zoro's power to cut steel is a sword-fighting technique. Being able to "hear" stones also has nothing to do with haki. Only retards think there is a connection.

When was this?

>Only retards think there is a connection
Exactly.

orochi is fast as fuck

Attached: 12.png (634x403, 203K)

Seeing O-Toko try to keep up a smile through the tears was pretty hard.

Luffy it's okay, Caesar is not a bad guy anymore

Attached: 1530515183534.jpg (1720x1250, 571K)

Can't you get off the computer and go back to being BTFO'd by dying men, Orochi?

Teach is a pretty chill guy though, I don't think he would necessarily kill him for no reason. Maybe he thinks Absa looks funny or something

Attached: op bb2.png (1893x1300, 680K)

This. Why do people bring up Zoro cutting steel and not cutting the plant leaves as if it has anything to do with haki? It's two completely different powers.
Next people will go
>hurrdurrhuurrr, mantra is haki
NO! Mantra is something YOU'RE BORN WITH
You can't develop mantra
Fuck off

Pedro
Pound

The teacher that graded his homework probably has already read the end of One Piece but hasn't realized yet

toko is h*cka cute

two chapters ago, yasu comes out his house in ebisu and compliments nami and usopp on the way. they both blush

How many models are there of the Pika Pika no mi?

That's not symbolic, it's just homosexual furry nonsense

Man I wish Moria got to fight Kaido.

How big is Otoko's cock?

Okay well if you aren't actually trying to argue, you could've just said so. Carry on.

What are you even on? Oda surely incorporated both of these things into haki, but what Zoro did against Mr. 1 has still nothing to do with standard bypassing of abilities people are doing.

>letting toko's dad die
Why do people act like Zoro was watching the execution the whole time and didn't do anything. He had to run halfway across the country (without getting lost mind you) and got there right when Yasu got shot.

Bait

Does that mean Yasu fucked God Usopp or did he fuck Sogeking?

I know you fucking retard I was agreeing with you
Haki is a shitty retcon that wasn't introduced until post time-skip and it ruined the elemental rock-paper-scissors battles between logia-zoan-paramecia fruits
Oda is a hack
Oda lost his touch
Oda lost his steak

.1x.1

Caesar is scum
Judge is a better scientist

Attached: Sulong.gif (540x304, 2.99M)

I can't even tell how many levels of irony this post is on

>After this Arc it can only go up
The same was said after FI and we know what happened.

>i-it's symbolic pls believe that means oda won't trick me this time
lmaoing @ your life kid

I love Carrot!

that was a good chapter

>Pedro
He merely took a bomb at point blank range while having a very short remaining lifespan, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back.

If you subjectively want to believe the Dawn of the World isn't significant, that's on you, homie.

oda outright stated that what happened there was haki
word of god > your headcanon

Why would the WHB steal from Usopp? I thought he was supposed to help the weak and poor.

We are but monkeys dancing on Goda's palm

The RA sucks though. Why would you want more faggots and trannies?

Its significance is irrelevant in regards to whether he is alive or not

only the legendary flying fruit users could tank that.

>NOTHING HAPPENS
>BREAK
>NOTHING HAPPENS
>BREAK
>YASU MANAGES TO NOT BE SAVED BY ZORO SOMEHOW
>BREAK
FIGHTFAGS TO ME
WHEN WILL WE GET ONE

Attached: 1556258447931.png (394x245, 62K)

>years later retcons it
word of hack

If Zoro used haki, thereby bypassing the devil fruit, then all he cut was FLESH
Not STEEL
He wanted to CUT STEEL
And he DID CUT STEEL
RETARD

>break right after golden week
His back will hurt soon

Kano > Wano

>read a series that isn't about fighting
>why isn't there fighting?

Wano is somehow draining Zoro strength, he's now weaker than pre ts Wiper

Attached: 1556405166693.jpg (1066x1600, 331K)

Why is he calling him a fish? That's kinda rude.

Fighting bad. Eat Russia sushi. It good!

Attached: Simon.jpg (654x702, 79K)

Now it gets a bit more complicated.
Again, I'm not really here to argue subjectivity, it's a giant waste of time and it is wasting my time here.
Some people like red, some don't, some like blue. You're taught this as early as Kindergarten.
Pedro's death symbolizes starting the Dawn of the World, the Straw Hats admit they would have died without Pedro freeing them.

He's also weaker than Foxy

Attached: ouch.jpg (412x700, 187K)

An explosion that also shattered Perospero's candy armor and blew off his arm. Nothing to worry about.

It's entirely possible that Wano, a country with martial artists and sword schools, had studied Haki better and developed some techniques more advanced than whatever pirates could come up.

The hell is Kano?

Attached: Kana.gif (500x310, 1.88M)

For shitposting purposes? The real question is why do you reply to them seriously?

Irrelevant. Oda doesn't give a fuck, his autism causes him to give characters emotional deaths only to ruin it few chapters later by bringing them back. Again and again and again

>be Perospero
>can't even hold a hot cup of tea in your hand anymore because your hand will melt
Genocide of Zou when?

It is for Carrot, and she's pretty much a straw hat by now

And yet, this did not happen with Pedro, who I'm talking about. Or Pound. Or Monet. Or Vergo. Or Absalom. Or Ace.

And Orochi supports Kaido, leader of the Furry pirates.

Yes. Just like Ace
and Whitebeard
and Pound
and Pekoms

Sai's country. Based on China.

It's symbolic for Carrot and literally the entire world.

All of those are alive except Ace, who was a major character and his death was confirmed right away

if i have to pretend they were revived to shitpost then i will, fuck you

Usopp sold it to some rich guy, Toko stole from said rich guy.

Yes, Perospero basically brushed it off. Pedro obviously took more damage, but he might be alive. I was just kidding, if Pedro were to be alive it would be so anticlimatic, and Jinbe will probably fill the quota of bullshit revivals/survivals against Big Mom

Correction: they're dead until evidence shows they're alive, of which there is none except for Monet.

>shitposters are starting to have to pretend dead characters are alive
cringe

Smile users are monster girls/boys. Not furries.

Ah yes, the land where strong butterface woman and keep a harem of boytoys slaves.

Carrotfags are getting desperate, how many months since we last saw their irrelevant side character bunny?

Too bad that Yasu is dead ..
I want to know what he has for combat skills
Too bad he did not attack orochi

>Prison guards have captured a Mink
>"LOL, Orochi is paranoid, there is no foreign-backed rebellion here in Wano".

Imagine reading One Piece for a thousand chapters and still falling for the same trick again and again

Attached: op toko7.png (342x421, 74K)

Roger is alive
Oden is alive
Ace and Whitebeard are alive
Brook's crew is alive
Kuina is alive
Usopp's mom is alive
Bellemere is alvie
Hiruluk is alive
Tom-san is alive
Law's family is alive
Russian and Gimlet are alive
Homing is alive
Nico Olivia and Saul are alive
Anyone you think of, they're alive
How do I know?
Because people die when they are forgotten

Orochi is the only sane person in the shogunate.

>country is full of Kaido's freaky SMILE users
>not just assuming the furry is one of them who defected

Prison guards likely can't tell a mink from a smile user.

>Monet and Vergo are alive until the Donquixote Family cover story comes out
>Pedro is alive until the end of Wano arc
>Pound is alive until Lola returns to the plot again (probably Elbaf)
>Opera is just alive, come on
>so are Pekoms, Jinbe, Sun Pirates, and Germa
>Absalom is most likely dead
>the rest are non-characters anyway
This is what I stand by, based on how Oda rolled so far.

That's being incredibly pedantic, Haki can also be used to make arrows capable to penetrate stone, and Rayleigh used it to break metal with his bare hands. Also, Zoro has already cut entire ships and mountains, stuff guaranteed to be full of hard metals, and Haki doesn't deactivate Devil Fruit powers, it makes you capable of hitting the true body despite the form it takes. When you attack a Logia with Haki, they don't stop being made of fire, smoke or whatever, there's no reason to think that Mr 1 didn't still have all the properties of steel when Zoro cut him up.

Attached: 6IlMYrW7_o.jpg (1155x1500, 484K)

Since we are getting 3 new crew members after Wano, Jinbei -Helmsman, Carrot -Lookout and Tama -Cabin girl, are these going to be the final members of the main Strawhat crew until the end or will Oda add more?

HE CUT STEEL RETARD
HE DIDN'T CUT FLESH
HE CUT STEEL
HAKI TURNS STEEL BACK TO FLESH
IT'S NOT HAKI
Get some fucking reading comprehension like holy fucking shit

But his significance for the world hasn't being unveiled yet. I mean, you're right, it's obvious for people that's actually paying attention to what they read.

where's Togashi on that pic?

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/938/page/12
So, this page pretty much confirms Toko is the Witching Hour Boy, right? On the next page she even repeats the joke about her name sounding like she is a boy.

Why is One Piece so boring?

why is crocodile showing up like he didnt lose to level 5 luffy

>first chapter of wano ends with zero
we might actually get some character development for him, this is basically his arc

Attached: 84370C5C-0CAA-4A1C-B38B-DBD27DF25AC4.jpg (750x1235, 391K)

Is this arc fucking garbage or am I just burned out?

Buggy looking to give people the ultimate hug

Dat Crocodile tho
He had to lie down because of his back, he's fine.

Small correction, it doesn't turn steel to flesh, it allows you to touch the flesh (for everyone else it's still steel). Your point stands though.

Is it me or is Croc's hook growing larger and larger each time we see him?

Buggy looking great by the way.

its almost the end of act 2 and any focus of him has been him jobbing or being the infodumpee

He's stuffing more and more tricks into it.

See what you want to see, my friend.

How is this his arc at all? He's from bumfuck East Blue.

Well she is quite fast, makes sense for a thief.

Definitely bigger, imagine how many contingencies are inside that thing, wouldn't be surprised if Pluton is in there.

Robin was from Ohara and W7/EL was her arc. And to some extent Usopp's, even though he's from bumfuck East Blue too.

Burned out.
And also you're probably just not able to follow it, the writing flow for this arc is a lot different.

>one piece readers still get fooled by death fakeouts

So where's the connection to Zoro here?

>HAKI TURNS STEEL BACK TO FLESH
No it doesn't. Turning back to flesh is something that never happened to any DF user that can turn into something else. When Smoker was hit by Vergo, he didn't turn back to being human, he was still smoke.

The only thing that could've developed ANYTHING from him is asking about the black blade, but he got interrupted to show off he has less durability than pre-TS

>might
>just for zoro
kek
people still don't understand this arc's eventual impact

We haven't had one in a very long time, when Oda used to do fakeout deaths they'd quickly turn up alive.

So, Koshiro confirmed wanoese?

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-154208~2.png (1009x690, 622K)

And things that are interrupted are never touched on again.

I was hesitant to say this but given recent developments, I think there can be no doubts that Oda has definitely lost his touch.

This, except regained.

nothing
nothing at all
breaku next week prease understandu

We need you:

So it would seem.

ingraham "died" in the island with the cemetaries and popped up alive in arabasta. pell was revealed to be alive at the very end of the arc, etc.

>This chapter
And we're on break next week!
Hahahahaa!

Attached: 1538069544891.gif (400x341, 1.96M)

>Zoro's technique used back in Alabasta is revealed to be an advanced haki form from Wano
>he uses a "Snatch" chant from Kuri
>other hints of connections of his teacher to Wano
>it's the first time Zoro is actually close to the main plot of the arc instead of "cut this guy/cut
this thing" stuff he usually does since TB
>arc opens with extended scene on him
>he's the one SH accompanying Luffy at the start of the arc
Let's face it, it's Zoro arc. Not to the extent WCI was Sanji arc, more like W7/EL was Usopp's (or a bit more, let's see how this unfolds).

This.
>no adventure
>no character interactions
>no steaks
>no fights

So how is Oda going to one-up Luffy defeating a Dragon God? How will Elbaf be able to top that?

Zoro belong to Tashigi

Attached: b5539947e42eb1315f5ccb2dec23245e.jpg (564x567, 58K)

>We haven't had one in a very long time
Moscato is the most recent example, significant int that there was absolutely no reason to have him survive (narrative-wise).

>some characters survive 20 years ago so Yasu will be alive to
nice logic

Prince Loki will be a tricky one.

Pell was indeed revealed to be alive rather quickly, yes. Pedro is Oda doing Igaram right.

lol Trashigi get back to the kids

when it's a pattern that oda has held to for the last 20 years, then yes, it's telling you that yasu will probably be alive.

Don't forget Bon-chan. He's been dead twice for hundreds of chapters total

It's honestly basically impossible.

wake me up when something happens

>zolofags think this is their arc
How does it feel that Sanji got a real arc over Zoro, it being top 3 arcs at the same time?

Attached: sanji-kun.gif (200x200, 45K)

the Zoro chant was literally made up this arc right?

so where are Pound and Pedro

they'll probably be revealed to be alive.

>Dorry
>Igaram
>Pell
>Pagaya
>Franky Family, Galley-la, giants
>Lacuba
>Oars Jr.
>Brownbeard
>Kinnemon, G5 guys
>Law
>Bellamy
>Moscato

Who?

Still, narratively, dead until alive, like the many other dead characters.

that's not how patterns work you retard, they have to be maintained.

Becoming Pirate King, then overthrowing the World Government. There's not gonna be any more simple adventuring, after Kaido it's straight to Raftel and the final war.

ebic
now we just have to erase all his speech bubbles

>the Zoro chant was literally made up this arc right?
Yes.

WOW
SO YOU ARE TELLING ME SOME CHARACTERS DIED
AND SOME CHARACTERS LIVED
ARE YOU A GENIUS?

i remember when the slave in saobody cut off his tongue and people were saying, "man, one piece is so dark now. i can't believe oda killed someone on screen", then in the next chapter, the guy can be seen in a panel alive.

?

>straight to Raftel
Literally impossible without the final Road Poneglyph, which will be on Elbaf.

The decade of Sanji

Attached: sanji dab.png (1136x640, 738K)

none of those outside Bellamy support the retards thinking Vergo and Monet are still alive, also literally only Doflamingo thought Law was dead.

I wouldn't brag about that thing. Every single thing he did in it was a royal fuck up and regressed him as a character.

Attached: one-piece-1064829-1280x0[1].jpg (1280x673, 57K)

Reminder that fucking Perospero survived Pedro's suicide bombing. If he survived then Pedro survived too

>SO YOU ARE TELLING ME SOME CHARACTERS DIED
>AND SOME CHARACTERS LIVED
I'm telling you Oda was very reluctant to kill characters since the start, and for most of the "accepted" deaths, the "window" in which characters are usually revealed alive didn't close yet.
>ARE YOU A GENIUS?
Well, as it turns out, I am actually a genius.

if we get rid of all of his many lines of dialogue, then not only will we not care about his death, but it won't have any significance to wano either

Pedro doesn't have monster genes though.

people for real though that Wano will be Zoro arc because of muh samurais?

Attached: zoro arc.png (2124x3012, 3.63M)

Perospero has candy armor, Pedro took his own dynamite point blank.

Until everything was fixed, which made him better as a character and equal strength-wise to zoro

BM pirates > Sanji/Germa bullshit desu

He speaks the truth

Uhh...okay dude

Perospero is a loser who only has high bounty because he's a serial child rapist and his mom is famous

>also literally only Doflamingo thought Law was dead
The chapter was definitely suggesting he died. Audience generally didn't believe this (though majority fell for what Law whispered being a flashback ruse from what I remember).

But it didn't. It ended terribly and he was the one responsible for it. He literally gave the villain power to murder his allies.

Pell survived a bomb. Everybody on Thriller Barque survived Kuma's compressed air bomb.

>sanji literally shitting on a T-REX with his fucking powerup thats ALSO his other dream
>zoro jobbing to nails and passing out to jobber assassin while losing his best sword
"Do not speak ill of Zoro" - Eiichiro Oda

That's a big Buggy.

Attached: 1445600169636.png (600x562, 572K)

Again. Shortly after.
I'm only here to argue manga evidence, and right now there's none for Pedro or Yasu being alive.

He was already revealed to be a D at that point so unless Oda wanted to make his death an extreme exception it was clear he was injured at worst.

Quads confirm. Zolo gets cucked.

Attached: 1526637156584.png (555x385, 278K)

Sanjifags, a little question. If everything is so good for Sanji, how com you're still this insecure?

He might just have an ancestry from Wano and that's the symbol of his clan or some shit like that.

Contrary to popular belief flying models aren't legendary for being able to soar but for their bomb tanking properties.

Attached: Robotnik_Orochi.png (556x436, 173K)

Because after years and years we can finally shit on marimofags after being babied by Oda
Get fucked.

Because even after all that people still like Zoro more.

>zoro has less durability than pre-ts

Attached: 6ad751687b15a159a8596a22c921ccea--sea-pictures-fish-fish.jpg (236x177, 13K)

>the citizens of ebisu smiled because of him
>lolno nvm it's actually smile fruit : )

Attached: 47666423_p0_master1200.jpg (850x1200, 630K)

I'm not going into it being obvious from the previous cases/narrative if he would survive or not. The point is that the chapter clearly suggested his death. Most people didn't fell for this (just like Kinemon in PH, or probably Franky Family and the rest in EL), but that's not the point.

His captain can see into the future now, one of his waifus STOLE a yonko familiar, and he himself got a powerup that puts him second to his captain. What are you on about?

I was pretty shocked that Oda added so many layers to that.

Judge is a better Father as Yasu!

> He attended his Son's marriage
> He gave his son a YC level powerup
> He is one of the Top 5 fathers ever
>He shares his eyebrows with his son
> He saved his family from Big Mom
> He saved his family from Snack
> Apologized to his son for his small mistakes.
>He shares time with his family despite being a great scientist

aaaaaa Oda stop it

Attached: zusha.png (426x250, 55K)

Judge is the second smartest man in OP while Yasu is just a bumbling idiot.

>kaido's men eat smiles
>???
>ebisu towners turn into laughing retards
How does this even work?

that would be Caesar

>those quads
Zorohaters confirmed Supersatan.

LOL

1. Ceasar Clown
2. Judge Vinsmoke
3. Ben Beckman
4. Doctor Hogback
5. The rest of the world
6. Bakapunk

Since the chapter ended on that cliffhanger, there's more we need to learn.

idk dude, the chapter just ended there

The point I'm making is the chapter clearly suggested his death FOR Doflamingo while making it clear for the readers he was 100% alive at that point, given the whole ''fuck you Doffy I'm a D too'' and then his death scene clearly missing a defining trait to be real.

t. Caesar

1. Luffy Gear 5: Brainman

It's going to be hilarious when fucking Hiriluk is going elaborated on over Zoro's teacher.

Attached: one piece's chad.jpg (1280x721, 76K)

Caesar is trash

> invents trash Smiles
> failed to poison Big Mom
> failed Giant experiment

based

Attached: TalkativeGleefulAfricanpiedkingfisher-poster.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

What the fuck does a fish have to do with Zoro's durability?

This, he's legit a brainlet compared to Gastino.

>master1200
Lurk 2 years before posting.

stop falseflagging

>Luffy stretches his head and sends out most of his blood to his brain to become super smart for a while, even changing the way he speaks

But he is smiling as he's about to face death. Also, you have Luffy getting angry after seeing his "corpse". And his death was even mentioned a chapter earlier. For me it's quite obvious Oda is trying to suggest he's dead.

Yonko Level Dick
>mocha
>kuina

Extremely Hung
>miss goldenweek
>aisa
>chimney
>toko

Hung
>sugar
>xiao
>apis

Average
>soran
>tama

Dicklet
>flampe

>the drawback is his brain contracting afterwards and him going gomu gomu no baka for an hour

h-he's alive guise... r-right??
>one piece
>dies
hahaha..ha.haa. a-all the people that died ps-ts are j-just hiding. right? g-guise?

youtu.be/6SxjBWJPf78

Zoro was surviving on poisoned fish before fighting Kamazou. He was woozy after losing the blood from the huge stabwound and being poisoned.

i dont know man, should i be sad or not???

People should know by now that when you start fucking with Yonkous that people are going to die.

Blackbeard will seize Elbaf and Luffy will side with the giants

>Judge and Germa 66, Jinbe

Attached: 53dk8sy4bsey.png (512x512, 92K)

hug me...please...
they'll show up alive sometime
i know it

Attached: orochi1.jpg (1280x1664, 291K)

Yeah... why did Moscato have to mess with a yonko... RIP

That was rather surprising.
I just though Zoro or whoever would charge in anytime now.
Or Brook had swapped places with him.
But apparently a necessary plot device to get the rebellion going.

Attached: orochi2.jpg (1280x1664, 313K)

Only sorta related but Luffy clubbing G4 Luffy unconscious in one strike is one of the most groundinf things I've ever seen in a series. It makes you realize this is in another realm than just fighting Crocodile.

Ds have smiles WHEN they die, which Law clearly didn't, I remember there being a panel focused on his mouth which was conspicuous as fuck.

What exactly is happening here?

And Pedro. Actual RIP.

But that's literally what happened with Crocodile too

It is, but there just wasn't as much weight behind it.

>doffy'a man eat fruit
>dressrosa towners turn into toys
How does this even work?

How in the earth you motherfuckers manage to find shit like this in the very release day? What kind of sorcery is this?

>Luffy dies twice
> one time he replaces his entire blood with fucking water
it's not fair, Crocodile was robbed and if it wasn't for that literally who Luffy we would've gotten Crocochad chilling at Reverie

>he hasn't researched ancient runes to find out what the symbols in the Gorosei's room mean

Weapons-grade autism. You need it to read One Piece since the author has that too.

Monetchads wya?

>rain sounded like gunshots

Well that would be weird if Sugar had eaten a smile because smiles don't work like that

...what? aren't the gorosei's room just white walls?

what a fucking kino chapter
Oda, if you bring back Yasu to life I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

Attached: 1487955939906.jpg (512x642, 56K)

Room full of monkeys with typewriters. Of the ten thousands of people reading One Piece in the western world, one might have a picture of Koshiro open in another tab while reading the latest chapter.

smile fruit
devil fruit
D
:D

Luffyfags on here and other forums defend this tooth and nail

>G-GUYS IT'S TOTALLY NOT FORESHADOWING. IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT A SAMURAI SERVING SHIMOTSUKI YASUIE HAS THE SAME SYMBOL ON HIS KIMONO AS KOUSHIRO, DOJO MASTER AT SHIMOTSUKI VILLAGE

Oda says in every other interview that he doesn't like to kill characters and wants to end each arc with a party. Why do you people disregard this?

If you seriously believe than any of those except MAYBE Absalom and Pedro are dead in the manga where absolute shitters without fighting ability had previously survived getting hit with so much lightning that it left a crater or getting their ship blown up miles from land, I have a bridge in Sahara to sell to you.

Sup gang.
Sooooo earlier I asked for a decent watchlist of our favorite anime, OP. and some asshole pointed me to one pace. That's some condensed shit that you need previous exp with one piece to even grasp. even then, its missing vital arcs like Aarlong. And G-8 is a filler arc, sure. But it's a fuckin great filler arc.
There's no Yea Forumspproved watchlist for one piece?

Attached: crazy japanese shit.jpg (1680x1050, 473K)

This gave me a chuckle, I'd laugh even harder if this was actually how it went down. But it was actually just an observant fan from Twitter that spotted it.

W7 wasn't Robin's arc. We still haven't seen her numbers yet.

Hiyori will use her magic trick again

user. For Christ's sake.
>end every arc with a party
>WCI just recently happened

Because look how Whole Cake Island turned out, and that one wasn't even about fighting a yonkou.

He says that so that when arcs actually have bad endings it's more impactful.

"Hiyori's magic trick" was Kyoshiro using non-cutting haki.

So, what is the meaning of Zoros village having been named after Yasuie?

Attached: sadgsrg.png (427x570, 274K)

Just watch the regular anime on a laptop, but at this point since there's so many episodes it's REQUIRED that you get an extension that speeds up videos. Start with 10% and go from there, past the timeskip 20%.

Koshiro is a former retainer of his.

More like she has a devil fruit that gives her multiple lives. There's a mythical japanese creature like that and it looks just like Hiyori

Don't watch it, just read it.

>Orochi wanted to kill Otoko because she couldn't stop laughing, something Orochi is directly responsible for.
What a piece of shit

Zoro sensei was his servant/student

And what are you going to do about it? I have Le Kaidou on my side!

Orochi shot a motherfucka up while he's supposed to have a two-sword style. He's a garbage person.

this was a good chapter, yasu's speech was well done
also what exactly did this mean

Attached: 12 (2).png (927x1300, 419K)

it is canon

Attached: rAXDd8N.jpg (1078x1170, 244K)

Why did no one ever commented on this though? I expect Momonosuke and Kinemon will be the first to point out this.

Do you not realize even now that WCI was basically a set up to provide Straw Hats with Big Mom as their weapon against Kaido, and that happened at the cost of 1 (one) death of a minor character that can be tentatively considered confirmed?

That Oden's ghost is never going to stop haunting Orochi and his joys will all be hollow because of that fear and paranoia.

So Kaido's is the reason why Wano is a wasteland outside of the flower capital?

It's worth noting different characters are used in spelling both the village and Yasu's name, according to redon. We all know that Oda is prone to puns, tho.
However
>The fact that Yasu was daimyo of the only open portuary city on Wano
>His samurai wore the same robes as Koshirou wore
>Oda confirmed a ship left Wano for East Blue 20 years ago with 'someone we all know'
>The village name in East Blue bears a similar name to Yasu's
>Koshirou's teachings parallel those of important figures on Wano
>Zoro's strike-cry is a taboo word from Wano
All point out to a connection between Wano and Zoro's former master

Orochi is controlling Kaido, it's not his fault.

user... Oh no. He even confirmed it again, just to hammer it in more.

Attached: 13 (3).png (926x1300, 270K)

I think there must be more to it.
Main characters aren't sons of nobodies in OP.
As much as I would like Zoro to be just a random kid who strives to be the best swordsman, I think it's rather unlikely that he isn't a descendant of a powerful bloodline.

Attached: 1547919337611.jpg (480x480, 74K)

yes, it's his factories that makes and sells weapons

Figuring this out now?

Attached: Contrast.png (266x1288, 193K)

Orochi ate Oden after he boiled him in oden.

That Orochi still has stomach cramps from his fear that Oden's blood might return.

Attached: 120677.jpg (960x1280, 223K)

Not sure what you're even trying to say.

So far there's the hints point more strongly towards a Koshirou connection Zoro's bloodline is still shrouded in mystery tho.

Can we talk a bit about orochis’s curse? What do you guys think it means? Do you think it was a prophecy by Toki, foreshadowing how orochi will be defeated or something?

Big Mom will be defeated by Luffy, she's not their ally.

It means Orochi is paranoid and scared and can't relax because of it. He knows he did wrong by Oden and his guilt isn't letting him rest.

I mean he's 21 now, he could easily have been born shortly before they set sail for the East Blue
Hell, it could even be possible that he was part of the reason they set sail.
I'm not a huge fan of it, but after Sanji has been revealed to have a super important family and whatnot I kinda assume that there might be something similar happening with Zoro.

Attached: zoroa.png (584x377, 163K)

Doesn't get more nobody than fucking reindeers though

kino page

Probably just that. Orochi knows Oden will "return" and dethrone him, hence Oden "filling his gut for a lifetime". I doubt it is an actual curse, though we never know in One Piece.

Would be helpful to have a literal translation of whatever Yasu said to Orochi there.

Chopper is very far from being one of the most powerful people in the OP world.

what is this

Attached: waht.jpg (96x125, 2K)

Rate my Husbando

>Phoenix Wright
>Dabi
>Doflamingo
>Apollo Justice
>Madara

>implying those weren't special reindeer that Roger kept around as an emergency food supply

Sanji royalty was a big part of the plot, what would Zoro being from Wano change

Dabi?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>BURAAAINOOO POINTUUUU
>Oh Kaido? He's weak to girly drinks.
>Kaido dies by angry Wano citizens chugging margaritas in his mouth

His isolationist genes are the reason he has a poor sense of direction, only people that willingly leave Wano can learn to harness the power of direction.

America's motto as they work you to death. Smile, peasant. SMILE.

From my Hero Academy

Attached: b4f5d553c20bd4612dc7fc88f7fcf38c--manga-art-anime-art.jpg (666x921, 72K)

She is literally their weapon who will be used to weaken Kaido, and then probably revert to her original personality to be defeated as well, so that then Luffy can claim victory over both. I hope you're not seriously thinking that prison sumo will power Luffy up enough to take both of them head-on.

Attached: tok.jpg (76x90, 4K)

Reminder that Kaido will be defeated with Tama's dangos and everyone will be mad

I'm cool with this. The Godzilla battle can happen that way too.

Best manga and anime of all time.

I wonder if it might have been a self fulfilling prophecy, something like oden and orochi were on amicable terms, but orochi was secretly envious of oden.
One night they’re all fucking around, half drunk, when Toki or someone with precognitive capabilities says the curse. Orochi starts panicking and decides to ally with kaido in order to overthrow oden, thus creating the conditions for the curse to be fulfilled in the future

Kaido is allergic to Reindeer hair

Attached: 1522261383691.png (239x222, 38K)

found the tankie

>AHAHAAHAHA DADDY IS GETTING KILLED AHAHAAHAHA
Oda stop. This has gone on far enough.

When was the last time Brain Point was even relevant? Alabasta against Mr 4?

For future events maybe, like rallying the Red Scabbards or convincing the fat dude on the bridge.
I mean, it's not gonna be the main plot obviously, but it would be very uncommon for Oda if he's just some small town boi.

Attached: zoro2_by_sirloinburgers-dcfzm40.png (1204x751, 404K)

My point was it had to be forgotten, it was way too overpowered.

Dont be a fag.

>Kaidou will eat Chopper and die as a result
Two birds with one stone.

>much amendments
>still works as a slave

Another Needless bro, nice. Sometimes I just wanna sit back, chug a beer, and read some nice action.

I'm being a reasonable person.

What a unit

Attached: ninja.jpg (193x267, 20K)

the strongest man in the world Whitbeard was small town boi

Oda remembered Sanji's minor invisibility dream, WHEN WILL HE REMEMBER KONG?

What's been bothering me lately is Zoro's coloured green hair being so similar to Hiyori's
Might point to a Wano connection or not

Kong will be relevant in Akainu's backstory

I think it's taking things a bit to literal. And it still requires you to think a bit. The flow of the chapter really seems to suggest he's dying.
>779 ends with Doflamingo announcing his death right as Luffy is raging after he offed Bellamy
>780 starts with a rewind as Dofla is about to kill him
>Law defies him for "one last time" smiling
>Doffy loses it and shoots him
>interlude
>Luffy comes, has a short skirmish, comes to Law's body
>gets even more angry at Mingo as he's about to face him
>flashback-like bubble of Law talking to Luffy (in fact a whisper)

No, Orochi is. Kaidou just wanted a cool territory with factories and Orochi provides that for him. Kaidou just collects the shekels for whatever Orochi does.

That's why it's so < < t r a g i c > >

Kong is old and busted.

Kong was just made up to have someone sympathetic for Sengoku to resign to.

The idea that it could be effect of some smile fruit.
>smiles don't work like that
oh, we have an expert here.

pretty baggy clothes if you ask me

When did Oda confirm the 'boat from wano' thing? SBS?

There was, it was the first time Luffy got BTFO'd this utterly (he couldn't attack Smoker too, but he was saved before things got bad). After seeing Luffy BTFO'd and coming back so many times, it's Kaido's fight that carries less weight, at least for me.

can't wait for the STEPBROTHER BANGS SISTER porn

>Could have saved him but failed
How will Zoro"""chads""" recover from his fuck ups?

Whats in it for me

True, the last generation were mostly self-made. Only the current kids are born into this shit.

They're both really good moments, but Kaido destroying Luffy after Luffy's strongest serious attacks just felt more devastating to me.

All smiles are zoan

Attached: buggy bahahahaha.gif (320x180, 949K)

Will we ever get an explanation of why Kaido supports Orochi?

Of course.
But for now you can assume he's on a metaphorical leash.

The wording is intentionally foggy tho
>The SMILE fruit/s(?) Orochi and Kaido brought to Wano
So far we know SMILES are artificial fruits designed by Caesar through S.A.D. ordered by Kaido to Doflamingo to create a Zoan DF-users army. So it's fair to assume, as all artificial fruits we've seen so far, all SMILES are Zoans.

getting a smile power requires a sacrifice? it magically sucks out emotions from sorrounding area? water pollution?

Hiyori's hair was literally last minute decision. We saw the "making of" video, she was supposed to be purple initially (which really makes more sense considering "Komurasaki" monicker).

They're friends.

Luffy has thrown everything he had at Crocodile too. And tried different tactics of overcoming his powers. And it has the advantage of being the first time.

If we get a backstory there has to be something going on.
Just going "dude came here from Wano and founded a village and the rest is history" would be kinda lame.
Especially since Sanji got multiple chapters last arc. Like half a year worth of chapters was only childhood stuff.
But I sure hope that Zoros isn't gonna be that long.

He did, Luffy uses him as an attack now.

why would he be friends with a coward

That's just too unlikely, Oda killing Law without any of his crew around or any bigger emotional impact would be too jarring, it's easier to assume that the multiple previous cases of D's death and the glaring mouth panel where the only clues needed to be looked into to tell he was fine.

And? It doesn't have to work exactly like sugar's fruit. For example it could be some strange creature that turns in this state every man which it bites. Like vampires turns people into vampires and something like that.

I mean, I'm not saying it wasn't obvious. But the flow of this scene suggests death. I don't think (I wasn't reading weekly but then, so I don't know for sure) anyone really believed Oda would massacre all the EL allies at once, but it's also clear from that scene that's what is being implied. What you're saying is basically that it doesn't follow narrative patterns, but that's what whole argument of anti-deathfags (like me) is based around in most cases. What I'm talking about is that looking at the scene alone, not trying to think about established patterns, it is made in a way that suggests Law was just killed.

this laughing thing is really fucking stupid, but if i can bear it a little more now that i know there is actually a reason for it.

decent chapter.

Let me know when you find an animal that forces people to smile by biting them. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

So he can buttfuck another ''dragon.''

well he was friends with doffy, wasn't he?

That's why they were neighing

Oda will show it yourself, take your time. I have no idea what he will show us and what creature it would be. We have Mythical Zoans and i don't see any reason why we can't have Artificial Mythical Zoans. It could be some god of joy or anything like this.

what reason? isn't it pretty obvious? kaido owns wano through orochi.
it could be anyone, but orochi is the one willing to serve him, the others wouldn't.

Because it's just the initiator/setting up for the climax of the second act.

>fuck carrrot
Literally, yes.

B-b-but no ever dies in One Piece, its just a baby manga for retards. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only artificial zoan was made by Vegapunk and it's not considered a SMILE
>god of joy
now you're just trolling

Don't you mean buggy clothes

>now you're just trolling
We have buddha, why not have some gods from other mythology.

Because it sounds retarded and there is no evidence that mythical smiles are a thing. They are all failures in the first place

>They are all failures in the first place
And? They exist. Momo can fly and he is dragon.

>it sounds retarded
Like all smile fruits.

Momo's fruit is not a smile

Momo is Vegapunk's and it works more or less like a Zoan. Smiles are different.

I’m not the user you were answering to, but risus sardonicus or rictus grin is a sign of rabies

Ceaser used Vegapunk's works to make smiles.

Yes, but it was in reference to a gag character. Usually when Oda inserts an SBS character in the story he gives a non-canon reason for why they exist as a joke. But with Minatomo he specifically said the gag character and the one in Wano are related but not the same character and the gag character traveled to East Blue 20 years ago with someone else we know.

Kyoshiro loves Hiyori
If he finds out that Hiyori fell in love with Zoro.
He'll be jealous.
Cuckshiro vs. Zoro confirmed!!

Yes, but Vegapunk's fruit is not a smile. It's not called one and it's created by different means since it's not a failure

And ended up creating completely different fruit. Momo's works like any other Zoan, allowing you to change into an animal (voluntary/involuntary change issue aside, this may either be why it's a failure or just Momonosuke not being able to use it properly). Smiles make part of an animal's body appear somewhere on yours. It'd different.

Sorry, brain fart, it’s a sign of tetanus

>called
How does it matter at all what are you calling it?

>non-canon
Your mom's not canon, as opposed to my bros like Minatomo or Sam.

Why wouldn't it matter? Smiles are fruits Caesar created with SAD. Vegapunk's fruit is an artificial devil fruit but not a smile

Ok, i'm done. We will see it what exactly caused them to smile in next chapters. My theory just looks more reasonable to me.

Oden is zoro uncle
Oden sister marries Zoro farmer father
Oden father banned zoro mother from wano

Hiyori is Zoro cousin.

Ship confirmed
Feudal Japan and incest are the most iconic duo