Where are the fucking Karakuri Circus subs?

Where are the fucking Karakuri Circus subs?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.53_[2019.04.15_22.04.22].jpg (1920x1614, 1.11M)

>Episode 29 is available on Prime Video but still not available on actual Amazon sites
Amazon being Amazon.

I need Narumi nii chan in my life, where is it?!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.32_[2019.05.05_15.58.08].png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

So it's their fuck up? I thought they were taking a week off like some long running shows do.

I read the manga but I can't remember the reason Almendra (??) sided with Faceless in the first place. She didn't want to become Shinigami-O and she was pretty much minding her own business the whole manga.

it's strange for fujita to make such a "who cares" character

The raw was already out so it's just Amazon being Amazon.

I dropped it after the 20 million flashbacks and the story going nowhere.

Does it get any better at all?

If you couldn't appreciate it then (I am guessing this is the case based on your retarded comment) then it's very unlikely that you would now.

>being a literal ADHD sperg
stick to a more brainless show imo

I take it doesn't get better

Thank you

I just means you don't know a quality show if it gave you a million dollars. And you should take your ADHD pill.

The second set of flashbacks are over and they pretty much explained everything the first ones didn't so now the story can only go forwards since there aren't any real mysteries left.

Learn to nihongo.

Attached: Dm-XXRgVAAEsNAe.jpg (1035x1200, 252K)

I think she represents the readers, the "audience". She was an spectator in the Midnight Circus/New Midnight Circus just to see the whole tragedy. Only at the end she wanted to be leave the "audience" to be part of the "play"

Attached: ca83afdf.jpg (1061x849, 662K)

You’re the same people who shit on shounen for flashbacks but suddenly this one is great, fanboy please.

Attached: D6NmVwOU8AA1Y4g.jpg (533x746, 103K)

Attached: D5qc31FWAAAUEi5.jpg (848x1199, 178K)

Any minute now, r-right?

Attached: 1526010363342.jpg (331x452, 103K)

I wonder what the scanlation schedule will be like now that the group ran out of chapters from the first batch they did. Maybe they'll slow down to do semi regular releases or maybe they'll just translate yet another batch and then start releasing it daily again. I wonder which would be better.

>I dropped it after the 20 million flashbacks and the story going nowhere.
I don't think you understand how shounen works

perfect match

Attached: 99.jpg (600x328, 48K)

I'm fine with either, though I slightly prefer the former to keep up the momentum.

>Still not available even after 1 day
Fucking Amazon.

learning moon and watching the raw might be faster at this point

>T-THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT TRUST ME

It's just for this week. I can wait.
I can wait.

Attached: no hope, no future.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Attached: suigintou01.jpg (480x640, 151K)

Nobody said it's different, it's not.

As someone who throroughly enjoyed the flashbacks, I can kinda see how someone might get tired of them.
Then again, for me half the fun was how contrived they kinda were. Like, the contents of the flashbakcs themselves was incredible, but they were just shoved so randomly
>Oh my god, why can't anyone be happy!? Why must they continue to suffer?
>You still feign ignorance, you viper!? Well, what about I have you face even more despair from my past!
>Sir, I am starting to think he isn't Dean.
>Oh please, that'd mean I am torturing my grandson for no reason, and that'd be kinda stupid. NOW DRINK MORE OF MY BLOOD, YOU LEECH! LEARN OF THE SUFFERING YOU CAUSED!

Well they were half-right.

Attached: x8.jpg (775x1200, 326K)

Attached: 72217370_p0.png (800x600, 548K)

yes i enjoy this show very very much
my favortie is muscle kaiji with his pupper arm

How much shit did they cut from anime? Should I just go for manga?

Any time now

Attached: 31594838_p0_master1200.jpg (480x640, 236K)

No episode for you, Anonymous!

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (529x537, 55K)