Explain to me how this outfit is slutty without relying on the stereotype of "because it looks like something a slut...

Explain to me how this outfit is slutty without relying on the stereotype of "because it looks like something a slut would wear!"

Attached: 1557433463555.png (730x1095, 204K)

Try wearing that yourselves and tell me how it make you feel.

Explain to me why you needed to make at least three threads about this.

Mental problems.

Hell bent for leather.

Leather isn't inherently slutty.

She's like 12 and is dressed like a hooker. No normal child would wear such an outfit.

>is dressed like a hooker.

That doesn't explain how the outfit itself is slutty. You're relying on stereotypes.

Dress for the job you want. She clearly wants to be a prostitute.

Short skirt means easy access to the vag so a hoe can get busy with a client quickly and without needing to get nude every time. Same with the tank top and the boobs. The John can slide his hands up her midriff and fondle them to his heart's content. ZR is just hot no matter what, so clearly a selling point.

showing midriff and chest, skirt halfway up her ass
would've been considered slutty 10-20 years ago before it became normal to walk around a hop and a skip from being in your underwear

In general any girl wearing a skirt that show thighs is a fucking whore.
>b-but what about school girls!
Precisely, school uniform skirts are supposed to be above the knees, but is the same girls the ones that lift them so much, so any JC/JK you see with a skirt that short is because they ARE whores.

Attached: 1440075713480.gif (482x500, 244K)

Who said it was slutty?

Bra is peak cute.

Attached: d3d20e076607c439e9a51fe34b8b762f.jpg (632x475, 50K)

It looks like something your mother would wear.

it reminds me of your mom

I remember seeing your mom wear something similar a few days ago

Red leather is.

Post actually slutty outfits

Attached: IMG-20190221-WA0011.jpg (1600x1387, 305K)

People who wear something like that are aware of the stereotype and still chose to wear the clothes. They want to be seen as sluts. The types of clothes you wear send a message to others because they are loaded with cultural connotations and meanings.

>Dress for the job you want.
Life > job

Who cares, the bitch is a waste of dna. Not super smart like her mom and doesn't care about saiyan training.

Because it looks like something a whore would wear!

That's relying on stereotypes. How is the outfit itself slutty?

I never said it was "slutty", I said it was "whoreish".

>Midriff
>Miniskirt
>Zettai ryouiki
>Thigh high boots
>Long fingerless arm warmers
>All made out of red PVC

Only a slut or a professional dominatrix would wear this combination.

>>Thigh high boots
>>Long fingerless arm warmers
>>All made out of red PVC

None of these are inherently slutty, you just think they are because of stereotypes.

>without needing to get nude every time
sounds like a shit hooker

Did you even read what I said after what I listed? I never said each item was slutty, I said the combination was slutty.

Attached: 1542598909227.png (600x450, 222K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

her mother is a slut

Showing too much skin. I didn't need to compare it to anything. Dumb fucking thread.

It looks like it's all leather, which makes it look like a BDSM/Dominatrix outfit.
All she needs is a whip

I can see what OP is going for. He is going to deny that anyone or anything looks like a slut because of "muh stereotypes".
And of course it's true. In some countries, you have nudist beaches where people walk around totally naked, and you wouldn't go and say "ha, look at that slut, she is all naked!".

So it's really less about "does she look like a slut", and more "is she a slut?"

Is Bra actually a dominatrix or sadistic? I wouldn't mind her stepping on me and calling me trash.

It's just a normal getup.

I honestly want to have a sister like Bra to dominate me and treat me like trash as she gives me perfunctory bootjobs.

Based Braposter.

Attached: FoxyBulma - Bra Devil Costume.png (2150x3950, 1.63M)