I've never met an adult who likes this series

I've never met an adult who likes this series

The only people I see cosplaying it at conventions are teenagers

Is this just one of those series that you only like if you are very young and just discovered new ways of trying to be edgy?

Attached: 1373489_Latvian_ShowMasterKeyArt_8aa8c796-deff-e611-8175-020165574d09.jpg (3000x1688, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nU2rFQ1v8zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember watching a couple of episodes when it aired, seems like the kind of series that only fujos, teenagers and people who are extremely new to anime can truly enjoy

at least it gave us shinoa. wish she was in something better desu

Attached: shinoa wallpaper.jpg (1600x1000, 183K)

I've read the first few volumes of the manga and didn't go further. It seemed very obvious where it was going - shippable childhood friends-turned-rivals separated by a war between oppressers and the oppressed. What an original concept that I have never seen before in anything ever.

yeah it was a pretty basic plotline. I did like the military uniforms though.

the series also got swarmed by fujoshippers which sucked.

Attached: Hiiragi.Shinoa.full.1949315.jpg (700x990, 412K)

Is the manga still going?

I honestly don't know because I'm one of those people who doesn't care or follow until the English language translation gets released by a publisher

I watched it and it had enjoyable moments. Not even close to the worst thing I watched that season.

Attached: Shinoa.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

surprisingly yes.

most people stop watching cartoons at 16

Krul was the only good thing about that shit.

Because anyone over 14 realizes how intensely homosexual this edgy shit is and drops it when MC awakens his inner demon, which is just icing on the boring cake.

how gay are the doujins?

I knew one girl in her 20s who was obsessed with it. But she generally had shit taste so whatever

S3 when?

Opening is amazing. But yeah, fuck this fujoshit, i hate Mika.

It was quite a bit more dark and violent than I expected from a shounen

As an adult I found the whole cast to pander mostly to teenagers
>classic double-sided protag yaoi
>shinoa smoll lady
>vampires are the holy christians
>i was the villain all along!

I did enjoy the most the final 2-3 episodes of both seasons when the whole religion meta was fully used. Also I'm not a fan of shinoa, I'm more of a vampire queen kind of guy too bad she's only into young boys.

It has good music, good female characters, and the two male leads are hot. So basically, S3 when?

my parents love it. I haven't watched it so I dunno if it's good or not

I'm an adult and I like it but I realize it's Hot Topicky and I shouldn't.

Shinoa is the only redeeming character from this shitshow. You can't prove me wrong.

This series runs on fujobait but it isn't even particularly good fujobait.

Attached: 1442951352390.png (378x702, 338K)

It's trashy shonen with a bit of yaoi vibes. The action is decent but that means nothing if the setting and characters are bad.

youtu.be/nU2rFQ1v8zY

All the plane crashes are fucking hilarious.

Still waiting for S3. Still waiting to one day re-release all the terrible shitpostings.

I liked it, but I'm a fan of the romantic relationship between the two characters so....

I like it and it sounds to me like you're breaking global rule #2
along with these guys.

Attached: 1555367928973.jpg (1440x810, 132K)

Came for the 10/10 uniform, stayed for the smug.

Attached: 1d0cde78a4a88d75bc7ab0c19eb89991.jpg (1280x867, 99K)

Nothing quite like a bunch of band geeks

is shinoa one of the best girls in anime?

No

I dunno about best girls in anime but I like petite and playful girls so she checks off some of my boxes for what I like

Attached: 1534643243877.jpg (648x752, 45K)