JoJo is so overrated...

JoJo is so overrated, the best way to enjoy the show is to just watch clips as trying to get through all the parts is literal fucking torture

Attached: IMG_0261.jpg (750x845, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yx-9zJ3UpvQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stardust crusaders is unironically the best one.

Phantom Blood was one of the most boilerplate and dull things I've seen. Battle Tendency was retarded fun. Stardust Crusaders was just a boring battle hallway with equally boring characters. Diamond is Unbreakable was inconsistent, aimless, forced, cliche, convenient, and idiotic to an absurd level.

JoJo is all cliche with terrible execution and there isn't a single character who is well written or developed.

>being THIS fucking ADD
imagine consuming the entirety of a show through clips and pretending you know anything about it

>imagine having an IQ lower than your shoe size
>imagine having feet this small

>I need adderall
>Phantom Blood was one of the most boilerplate and dull things I've seen.
I really don't understand the hate behind Part 1
>JoJo is all cliche
Oh you're actually retarded

Attached: 1541318039318.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>aimless, forced, cliche, convenient, and idiotic to an absurd level
This isn't necessarily wrong but this is true of all weekly shonen

This, fuck everyone else who keeps saying it's the worst

here's your (You).
I hope your parents step up their game so you dont have to do this anymore.

I had no problem getting through them. Diamond is Unbreakable was the toughest for me but still pretty good. Stardust Crusaders was my favorite. Jotaro and Old Man Joseph Joestar are just too good.

Is a shonen without power creep

This alone make it far above average.

What is powercreeping?

Character gets closer to Super Saiyan because Writers don’t know what to do

It's pointless to watch any anime. I just watch vines of Youtube reactors reacting to memetic scenes from anime series. I sometimes watch the vines at 2x speed too.

>thinking of phantom blood as anything less than a masterpiece
sea slug IQ.

I don’t understand why Part 2 is so loved it’s one of my least favorite parts alongside Part 6

When characters/villains/etc generally get stronger to keep the illusion of story progression. One villain could be strong enough to blow up a planet, the next a solar system, and so on. It gets tired quickly, and Jojo is often praised for managing to keep stakes high without raising the power bar too much.

Attached: 1545167052553.png (625x626, 16K)

I couldnt stand the new jojo series when it started airing. I watching a character do something then another character describes exactly what I just saw. It was annoying. This is fine in the manga with still images but not in animation. It was being a moving manga.

Based, it's just cliche battle shoeunen, but for boomers, only good for youtube memes, poses, openings and manservice. I watched 3, parts it never got good. And the old adaptation, animation and action in this one were superb
Have a pretty good show instead.
youtu.be/Yx-9zJ3UpvQ

Attached: 1524905816732.jpg (975x600, 329K)

Define "niche battle shounen"

what kind of shows do you like? maybe jojo just isnt the kind of show for you

>without powercreep
>O MY GER
>O MY INFINITE ROTATION
>O MY I CAN STEAL FRICTION

Attached: 1535481304224.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

>get through all the parts
You're supposed to just watch it live. Catching up on anything is torture, especially 500+ episode shit like One Piece or Yugioh.

>GER
>Powerscaling
You can only have one or the other

yeah, except for Joseph, Jotaro, Dio, Giorno, Jolyne, Pucci, Johnny and Joshuu

>jojo has no power creep

>best jojo by far
>trolling shippingfags by making the girl his mother
>most over the top villains
>joining forces with the nazis

>le memes xddd
Kill yourselves

Characters don't consistently get stronger at each fight, Jotaro learned the time ability by watching Dio but his skills were pretty consistent after and before that. In fact he looked weaker at part 4 and 6

Imagine being such a joyless, boring fuck that you can't enjoy old school non-edgy Shonen fun like Jojo. I pity you sad fuckers in all honesty

>entire show up until Dio fight is “I detect a stando user?!” and then Jotaro/Abdul/Iggy/Kakyoin/Polnareff/Joseph beat the shit out of them and this goes on for two episodes until they get to the next stando user

didnt mean to reply to (but he’s right you know)

Go back to tumblr fag.

>JoJo is all cliche
>there isn't a single character who is well written or developed.
Okay, you're actually retarded.

Jolyne fucking lost though. The thing is just because they get stronger doesnt mean they get to survive. The reset allowed araki to show what unchecked stand shit could do. Imagine the Hand with a smarter user or base golden experience with no plot restrictions and just summoning unkillable shit constantly.

ITT:normalfag jojo bandwagon jumpers admit they don't actually like it

try reading shounen that aren't jump battle manga sometime, might do ya good

I Unironically like Jojo and understand its not everyone's bag and knows its got bad parts and some annoying shit in it. (Like everytime an ability is shown in the beginning but never brought up again because 'whups too op, ignore that.') I also fucking adore the music of the anime. What do I win chief?

Attached: jjno5.png (212x180, 20K)

I love BoBoBo, but drink my shit, JoJo's anime adaptions are fucking incredible.

Attached: d77.jpg (385x395, 42K)

I got into it a week ago and I'm halfway through part 4 now. It's been at least half a decade since a show captured me like this, maybe more.

Read the manga