Why do people call Aqua useless when her presense basically makes Kazuma and his party completely immortal...

Why do people call Aqua useless when her presense basically makes Kazuma and his party completely immortal? Not to mention that she does the most to kill most the demon lord generals. She's easily the most powerful character in the series I mean for fucks sake she can summon biblical floods and never runs out of mana.

She might be retarded but is insanely useful if she gets told what to do.

Attached: Aqua2.jpg (762x720, 116K)

It's called cognitive dissonance. Peasants always talk shit to delude thelmself into thinking they don't have it all that bad after all (yes, they do), that they're actually much superior to the obviously next one up the food chain (of course they are not), and so on. If they can't win a direct comparison, they'll just resort to something completely meaningless, like who has the flatest chest, or some bullshit like that.
But what can one do? Let them talk. The whole cognitive dissonance thing and it's avoidance at all costs mechanism is probably there for a good reason.

Attached: 15441233523.jpg (640x720, 119K)

Kazuma's party is stupidly specialized

Kazuma is the ultimate rogue but can't do anything else
Darkness is the ultimate tank but can't do anything else
Darkness perfected AOE but can't do anything else
and Aqua is the ultimate healer, but can't do anything else

The biggest problem with Aqua is that she's retarded and sometimes get Kazuma killed. But since she can revive them infinitely and assumedly can't die her faults vastly outweigh her downsides.

Considering that she makes the party unkillable i'd say that she's the most useful member by far. With Darkness being the most useful because all she can do is tank damage.

>and Aqua is the ultimate healer, but can't do anything else
She can utterly fuck any undead/demon and can destroy cities with biblical floods.Can only heal my fucking ass. Can any of the other members to anything close to destroy cities and infinitely bring people back to the dead?

If she wasn't retarded she could make the entire demon army submit to her easily. She is a goddamn deity after all.

I want Aqua to baptize me with her holy water

Attached: 20190505_010210.jpg (808x623, 349K)

>but can't do anything else
greatest party tricks in the house and dabbing on your retarded ass as hard as it gets, you silly bum. can't do anything else my ass.

Attached: 1555709679901.png (1412x939, 383K)

And she would probably allow it if you put it like that. Praise Aqua.

Attached: 78945634562.jpg (720x678, 88K)

>steals your party tricks

Attached: [Erai-raws] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.10_[2019.05.07_18.40.03].jpg (1280x720, 142K)

I always knew she was pouring water through this place

>If she wasn't retarded she could make the entire demon army submit to her easily. She is a goddamn deity after all.
Nothing to do with that. She's on orders from Her superiors to only assist Kazuma, not solo win and defeat the demon king by Herself. It's not Her fault She is stuck with a lazy hikineet.

she cant purify semen ans she's very angry about it

whose panties will Kazuma steal at the talent show? pretty much anybody's aside from his own party will go very badly for him

I’d say Albedo or Rem

Tanya

Somehow I don't think Albedo wears panties. I believe it's canon that Shalltear does though.

Darkness isn't a tank because she doesn't maintain aggro. She's more like a boulder. A boulder on the ground doing nothing and getting in the way.

Please, Albedo wears panties with Ainz's face printed on the inside

>Aqua is the ultimate healer, but can't do anything else
She's extremely multi talented, she just isn't aware of it, nor does she know how to utilize it well. She's just bad at the only thing she cares about, being a goddess, Well, that and she's dumb as a sack of bricks, but that's what makes her likeable. Her personality isn't suited for intelligence, otherwise she'd just come off as a bitch.

They're more varying flavors of useless than specialized. Their flaws and drawbacks effectively cancel out whatever strengths they have.

Aqua has many powerful abilities, the problem is she has extremely poor judgement about using them. Basically every time Aqua winds up for one of her god-level abilities the result makes the situation worse. She's practically a goddess of calamity.

>She might be retarded
proofs?
Preteding != actually

Delusional Axisfag

Kazuma is that party member who is always a clever dick trying to game the system
Aqua is the retard who just goes with the flow and always rolls 1s
Darkness is the magical realmer, building her character and roleplay entirely around her fetish
Megumin is a breed of snowflake min-max I've had the displeasure of playing with too many times before

Kazuma is actually pretty effective as an adventurer. He's by far the most competent person in his party despite also being the weakest. His personality flaws mainly prevent him from enjoying whatever success he has, whereas the flaws of the other party members mainly hinder any kind of success in the first place, despite all their incredible power.

>defending aqua
>presense
>defending aqua
>preteding

Birds of a feather.

Attached: 1540755213416.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Ka - Ka - KAZUMAAA

SHOTTO!

I really love her seiyuu

fuck off, nigger.

I feel like Aqua is more the really earnest type that wants to do quests and get on with shit, and then proceeds to roll 1s on everything and fuck up everybody's chances of actually doing it properly.

>snowflake min-max
What is that?

>hey I found out if I pick this race, background, and multi-class combo with these feats and this item, and in these specific conditions, I can one-shot an ancient dragon once I'm level 15+
>what do you mean the adventure is level 1-10?
basically like that

Snowflake: someone who emphasizes uniqueness at the cost of utility.
Min-max: to make character warping trade-offs to spike one aspect.
Megumin is the using the strongest form of an inflexible endgame nuke spell that she barely has the mana to cast, and it is shown that her levelup talents are just to further maximize it.
I've played both tabletop and online games with people who made those sorts of "fun" builds to see how far a skill could be taken or to be special.

Yeah, that's probably fair.
Part of what makes her endearing are those lucid moments where she moves the story along before making everything worse.
On some level she's always trying.

I didn't know there was a specific name for those faggots. I've met a few in my campaigns too.

pfff that was pretty cool, why didn't he also spritz some water, just to show off?

Attached: bakazuma.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>a goddess of calamity
absolutely badess

Attached: fear_me_peasant.gif (568x630, 747K)

>Implying she's wearing panties

Ainz

>>Froggered

Aqua is like the character that a GM would make ("typoed" INT to 5, instead of 25 like all othe stats) for his whiny gf who has no idea how the game works

t. Useless goddess

Attached: 5A4FE9C9-E345-4074-8EA3-CBCD396E549C.jpg (1000x1050, 519K)

Attached: 55C64EA3-01DB-499A-9FD1-FEA7301F8357.png (640x357, 215K)

Attached: D6B2AB7B-C702-4517-A875-3970CF4D80C1.jpg (880x621, 146K)

Attached: 4F8F40D7-58BF-4858-B39C-3E763B44C020.jpg (495x463, 212K)