Why didnt Tatsumi get Esdese pregnant to prevent her from fighting?

Why didnt Tatsumi get Esdese pregnant to prevent her from fighting?

Attached: 1538030335225.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you fuck the bad people you become like them.

>Esdeses gets pregnant
>By a boy with superior genes
>Gives a birth to a super soldier

>[ ] Tatsumi is a huge ass gay
>[ ] Writer is a huge ass gay
>[ ] Somebody else is a huge ass gay
>[ ] all of the above
Pick your poison. Akame ga kill could be amazing if properly rebooted. Too bad it's always fucking amateur writers that start with a nice concept only to fuck it all up the next moment, as if they'd be completely oblivious to what they've just been doing. I don't even.

Attached: 151941507658800.gif (500x278, 1.94M)

>He chose the shitty tsundere loli over Esdeath, or Leone, or fuckin' anyone else for that matter.

I'll never understand Nip authors, hopefully Hackahiro's new manga won't go down the same shitty drain Akame ga Kill did.

Attached: 1531900911132.png (841x800, 270K)

Are you 12?

Why are you asking? Are you a pedo?

Because the writer was a faggot

This. I could understand not going for Esdeath, I can't understand not going for Leone or even Akame (you know, her name is in the title?).

By the way, my uncle works for Gangan Joker and when I told him about Takahiro's faggotry, he demanded a written apology. Imagine our surprise when that written apology was a manga!

Attached: 10834108156642640896-697bb058eedd711d192f312126aeaa99[1].jpg (822x1200, 583K)

Better question is why no know one make Doujin of this?

It was sort of rebooted, see

Because this was the Mein route.

New Esdeath isn't anywhere as well designed as Esdeath though.

never read the manga but the anime was utter dogshit. easily 2/10. The only reason why its even watchable is because of esdeath.

Attached: LuXMccw.png (857x1200, 1.55M)

Only SnK is based enough to have the protag knock up another character during the series proper

Isayama is a hack and Mikaqt is made for Eren

Attached: 1499200156020.png (800x460, 304K)

The manga is better. The anime literally diverges into the worst fucking timeline so they could get it done with.

Mc looks like a faggot.

cant be that much better since protag I imagine is still a soi boi that chooses random bimbo #4 instead of esdeath.

It would be pretty futile, she can probably fight really well, even when pregnant

Attached: esd palette.jpg (3273x3200, 2.68M)

Tatsumi knocked mine up in the manga, though

Attached: mine alt1.jpg (225x266, 18K)

The highlight of the manga is actually Wave and Kurome.

I agree whole heartedly, Esdeath's design just can't be beat. Although not Esdeath is growing on me too.

Attached: 1517647298780.png (589x1008, 507K)

>she casually grinds his crotch while they're having a serious conversation.
MUH

mahapatoma is such a bullshit ability

The new design is more imperial, but it's too generic and even Selvaria ripping off Nightingale is more memorable, at least for my dick.

Attached: 1532182837566.jpg (706x1099, 155K)

Wait, this is the same author?
Now I'm imagining all the ways this could go wrong. Shit.

What would a date with Esdeath be like?

Attached: 1439676506245.jpg (814x456, 195K)

>not!Esdeath: essentially looks like Esdeath
>new MC: lax suit + hoodie
but why

Attached: 1548440604939.png (747x575, 244K)

This has potential but it releases twice a month and is quite short, he's still just establishing the main circle of characters.

Options one and three are the best

terrifying

pick 2, disregard 3 and 1.

1 is a trick answer because it implies you'll only be with her "for a while", and Esdeath will hold you when ever you or she desires with option 2 so 3 is not needed.

Attached: 1428955005783.jpg (890x900, 485K)

Three then break down crying when she does so is not only the most patrician but also the most realistic choice.

>tfw there will never be a hentai fate game with condom nurse nightingale as the main servant

It's probably how the mangaka dresses himself.

>Mankasa

God I wish I could become Esdeath.

be honest do you think she would be a good mother. Also would she torture/punish her kids or instinctively hold back more during punishments if she did, due to her maternal instincts. She did say she wanted strong kids but I'm wondering how discipline would go, and if she would make her son submissive as oppose to dominate because she herself seems to find the ideal man to be submissive but is also allowed to be strong.

She is an edgelord who does fucked up shit, if you really pay attention and think about the things shes done you would't want to be with her, if you have a conscience at least.

I think the author was the same person that wrote the Majikoi VNs which then makes no sense because he seems to always make the strong older woman win.

Attached: 1555471863847.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

Because clowns raping and murdering little girls is fine, but teens having sex is horrifying.

He could have turned the tide of the war there and then!

Attached: esde.png (541x946, 668K)

Attached: Jaegers strongest.png (1200x1685, 455K)

Welcome to shounenshit.

>make promo anime for x
>proceed to fuck it up so nobody checks out the source
Are they just fucking with the author or something?
I sure as hell wont check out the manga.

Tatsumi x Esdeath not happening was absolutely retarded.

The end and the end plot was absolutely retarded, author should end himself.

Tatsumi should’ve not been able to resist her..I mean look at her, she literally loved and wanted his babies...

Atleast if something shitty happened Esdeath should’ve had a few babies and became best mom and births a few godly soldiers with crazy powers..

Anyway, akame ga kill for you! An absolute retarded loli ugly kiddo “seduced” him but a absolute goddess didnt huh..

Makes you wonder what the fuck goes through those nips..prefering instead of a sexy strong adult woman we got a loli girl...and she even ended up pregnant...lol what?

Funny how japanese authors/dudes “prefer” thin child loli like girls instead of some adult sexy woman who literally would want your dick..

Anons..what happened? How did this Mine retard happen? Where did it go wrong author san?

One is edgy, the other is not. Guess what the writer is aiming for.

Would Sheele have won had she not died?

>but teens having sex is horrifying.
Tatsumi & Mine had sex though

Attached: 1410130006667.png (1200x1691, 1.89M)

It's not even that, girls are better than women, someone at 16 is more desirable than someone at 30. The problem is that he picked the worst fucking girl. And Esdeath is that old, she is something like 22.

Why find Akame just take his sperm and start a family with Kurome when she had the chance?

Attached: tumblr_otqkd22aZG1rvr6u1o1_500.png (497x538, 345K)

>She is an edgelord who does fucked up shit
Both are wrong. She is a champion of Khorne in everything but the name.

Kurome couldn't leave the empire.
Also, Green sucked

There was only two possible routes, to fall to this carnal desires and fuck her and go to the bad side and then to the good one again, or to comply and get a relationship with her to get intel and strike back with their guard low being the latter the most logical.
But of course the author is too much of a bitch and the mc went gay mode to do anything just so he could be pure for his relationship with the loli. Fucking nips, they always come with good stuff and have to throw it out of the window with retarded shit like love, gods, experiments, and more shit.

>tfw no Mine gf

Attached: Akame-ga-Kill-akame-ga-kill-37779069-960-540.jpg (960x540, 54K)

>you'll never go in sky dates with Mine

Attached: 1515432142877.png (1800x1280, 2.1M)

The saddest thing is that he stays stuck as a dragon, he can't hold her or make love to her or anything. Like it's cute that she loves him anyway but it's still just sad.

AgK>>>Any modern Shonen

Attached: 1552601753281.png (500x706, 419K)

She can at least do whole-bodyjobs for him.

Attached: 4968f822-17f2-4e85-ceec-c1e0f15f8f7d.png (600x1200, 705K)

Ugly pink haired gremlin.

If that was suzaku he would do it immediately to change her from the inside hehe.

No other anime has left me feeling as disappointed as Agk

Reading this thread makes me believe that Esdeathfags didn't read the manga.
Tatsumi didn't choose her because she is can't be changed, Esdeath loved and wanted to keep the Empire on war, Tatsumi couldn't agree with that.

AAAAAAHHHHH YES ESDEATH FASTER BITCH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

He could betray her or something you know?

Because she is literally lady Hitler.

If Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS, was super-horny after whipping a woman to death, would you fuck her? I mean, I guess you could, but if news ever came out no man would look you in the eye or shake your ungloved hand again. That would be a fucked thing to do.

VN got scrapped.

How is Wave not stronger than Tatsumi? He has better armor.

Can't imagine why

I remember Incursio could change forms, Tatsumi can change to be a little more human.

He did that.

Attached: 9dgsl95w3upz.png (1280x720, 403K)

Esdeath or Leone?

It was actually scrapped because Takahiro got the chance to write a manga so he repurposed the story. It's been awhile so I could be remembering it incorrectly. The manga's biggest sin was making Mine of all the characters the heroine.

I meant stab in the back type of betrayal. Literally stab.

Yes, why did Takahiro had to make Mine the cutest and best when anyone else could have taken those roles.

Attached: 1g13qfP.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

He couldn't do that, she is fucking OP, that's why he was just hidding when the came back from the island.

She was the blandest and most boring.

She's a sociopath so she would abuse the shit out of her kids to train them up as warriors and if they died she'd say it's because they were weak.

Yes, he was monitored at all times and didn't have any weapon while with Esdeath. And it's not some normal kitchen knife that would hurt her when a one-hit-kill sword didn't.

Leone

That was Akame, even the anime made a joke about it.

Damni can't communicate at all. What i meant originally was that after fucking her and being her bf for a while he would do it. You know? After training with hare, knowing her tactics better and stuff. She would have low guard while being with him(or not) It could be fun.

You can only have one

Attached: 1451238324911.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Heroine who's personality is just tsundere is more bland to me.

Akame

Mine, using those exact clothes.

Attached: 1413923238286.jpg (877x910, 113K)

Nah, she's a shitty Khornite/Slaaneshi combo, she does too much femdom shit with defeated enemies, a real servant of the Blood God would slaughter them and be done.

Sheele

In my headcanon they have wholesome bestiality.

The think is that it's impossible, the manga made it clear that she cares more about fighting than anything else and Tatsumi would never be strong enough to defeat her.

>it's called Akame Ga Kill because Akame kills Esdeath
>this implies Akame is super brutally strong
Why didn't they make better use of this?

Did i say he would defeat her? He didn't know he couldn't do it.
>Training paid of before then maybe this time too right?
-Tatsumi thought to himself

When are we getting an overwhelmingly sexy, powerful, and dominant woman in anime again?

Attached: 008.png (966x1400, 694K)

This one is so correct it hurts.

Attached: 1477899594212.jpg (1379x4140, 1.06M)

Esdeath wasen't even best girl in the series

Attached: Best girl will never work you up.jpg (498x728, 172K)

We got some overwhelmingly cute, powerful and dominant along the way, which is just as good for me.

Attached: 1491634394382.png (1280x738, 904K)

Attached: 022.png (981x1400, 440K)

She is a pink cancer. I hate Esdeath, but Mine is 100 times worse.

This is a criminal offence that there is so little fo her lewd stuff...

Indeed, but you posted a horribly wrong picture. Let me help you.

Attached: KuromeCard.png (222x316, 119K)

Is this any good? Because the first episode was pretty shit...

Attached: Akame_ga_KILL!_ch38_0030.png (962x1400, 479K)

No, but Altair carried the parts she was in (which were not many).

Attached: 1498942500012.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

The anime finished before the manga. They used a draft of how the manga was going to end, which ended up being changed. I think Akame still pisses off in the end, with that curse that's supposed to kill her or whatever.

There fist two episodes were there best in the whole show. It got exponentially worse as it went on.

Attached: 43886b0ac35c823c4e7f17a2d7d720dd94688eaea0c082ab1f2fb867626904d3.webm (746x420, 1.06M)

You're just cocky because yours got to live

Attached: 1453308475207.png (1706x2573, 2.56M)

Well damn it! I have missed hype of every fucking show!

In the final fucking chapter and as a fucking dragon

wow

Attached: vgo6zpewgszy.jpg (430x462, 17K)

Tatsumi was really smooth there.

>t. lorelet

>God I wish that was me: the manga.

Attached: x4.png (1528x1200, 627K)

Nice

How about Chaika?

This, by living on the island with her, he could effectively take out the enemy's strongest force, and even convert her to his side after some training.

Looks really good, but the translations are garbage.

Because I suppose she will rip away her baby from her belly to continue fight.

I remember this, before it got an anime and I began hating the series.

Esdeath is a Hisoka fighting is like crack x meth x ecstasy with a side of molly x 12 trillion to her so never she would eventually start fighting Tatsumi for the lulz and if he cant satisfy her she would make an ice floe land on a continent and start shit with people for fun.

>she would eventually start fighting Tatsumi
hot

But she looks nothing like Nightingale.

>what would my normie friends think of me
>I can't get downvoted it would be the end of me
>better just stand in line and don't question
I hope you won't complain when you are culled as cattle.

I love Mine so much that I like to think that after the manga’s ending Tatsumi and Mine never stop having kids or sex. That the new size difference between their reproductive organs caused them to be so addicted to rough sex that Mine stayed pregnant for the rest of her. That Mine stays flat chested despite pregnancy. That even when mine is already pregnant Tatsumi still had sex with her with his dragon cock throughout every pregnancy and that he can and does knocking her up even more during pregnancy because his sperm also acts as a form of gonadotropin medication, and child birth was difficult or even impossible for mine because tatsumi almost never pulls out of her pussy even after cumming because, as a dragon, he has no refractory period and the orgasms just make them both more horny. That being pregnant with dragon children stop Mine from ageing so she and Tatsumi can keep having sex forever. That Mine is reluctant to have sex while pregnant but gets onto Tatsumi’s dragon dick anyways out of her addiction to it. That the minimum about of babies that Mine will be pregnant at a time with were decuplets and that her pregnant belly will be so large and heavy that she will be unable to move from the bed they have sex on and she will have no choice but to were clothing that shows her belly. that Tatsumi fucks Mine so hard during pregnancy that his dick penetrates her womb/cervix completely and ends up hitting the very top of her womb. That they have sex even when they do not want to because Tatsumi’s dragon urges forces him to rape Mine 24/7 and that he can only pull out long enough to let Mine give birth to one of their babies before being overwhelmed by his urge to put his dick back into her pussy. That Tatsumi and Mine are trap in a never end pregnancy sex hell born from their own love for each other.

Attached: mine.jpg (1280x1622, 161K)

From the pages that I have read from that I keep getting Tsundere/Mine vibes coming from this New esdeath-like character.

>no one posted it yet

Attached: 1483951169076.png (1013x3478, 1.39M)

>she would eventually start fighting Tatsumi

She would need to beat the cock first, and that's impossible.

My memory is hazy, but wasn't Esdeath a virgin (due to high standards)?

Attached: can't beat the cock.jpg (1307x528, 368K)

She sorta kinda looks like esdeath and has femdom magic but her actual character is not evil at all.

P.S. I self insert as dragon Tatsumi in this and It is an AU in which the first child was conceived AFTER Tatsumi got turned into a dragon.

>My memory is hazy, but wasn't Esdeath a virgin (due to high standards)?
I guess but she has her men rape an entire village and enjoys torturing and dominating the weak she might also be a rapist as well.

Mine, the queen of shitstorms.

Attached: 1525818444894.png (1549x864, 1.33M)

Anyone knows how Pumpkin works?

They had abortions back then you know

Because Akame Ga Kill is a bad story.
A good story would have been
>Tatsumi gets into the Empire's Military
>Befriends the future villains
>Gets with Esdese
>Finds his old friends and realizes while he's been living a good life they've been fucking tortured and dying
>Joins NR
>Fights Esdese who reveals she's pregnant and Tats goes apeshit wondering why she's risking their child's life fighting, and has a speech about how horrible of a person she is for turning a blind eye to the Empire
>Esdese betrays the Empire but then gets executed some time after the baby is born
>Tats kills the PM 'all for revenge' and raises his kid hoping he can give them a peaceful and loving life while thinking of how their life could have been, possibly setting up Mine being his emotional support if people care enough
>No stupid pseudo sequel series that has a guy have sex with a manta ray because the author could.

The more danger she is in and the stronger the emotions she feel, the stronger pumpkin gets, the guns uses spiritual energy as ammo, which because disturbing if you realize that pumpkin could of been feeding off of Mine's unborn child (which she didn't know about at the time) and that's is probably why she survives in the manga.

Where does Wave factor into all of this or is he completely removed?

This. It might have made things worse.

>Esdese betrays the Empire but then gets executed some time after the baby is born
>not having her get executed while pregnant to anger Tatsumi even more.

This, fuck, and Esdeath's design is so fucking good, and would have been something very original to see.

He'll come into play after Tatsumi's desertion.

But then you don't get an Esdese clone daughter or clone son.

>Joins NR
>Fights Esdese who reveals she's pregnant and Tats goes apeshit wondering why she's risking their child's life fighting, and has a speech about how horrible of a person she is for turning a blind eye to the Empire
No you have Tats fall in love with and knock up Mine in between these two parts.

Attached: 7.png (764x1200, 282K)

I never said he couldn't do that.

As much as I love these two, we Wave×Kurome shippers had a much easier life than the Tatsumi×Mine shippers.

>obvious as fuck foreshadowings since day 1
>no real opponent for Kurome, Wave's dick only cared about her
>no real opponent for Wave, Kurome's pussy only cared about him
>way more "we're together and love each other" screen time
>more writer's attention
>zero ship/waifu war

It probably be very awkward for Tatsumi knowing hegot both Mine and Esdeath pregnant, imagine however if the two girls agree to share him after the latter betrayed the empire and then have a pregnancy sex threesome with Tats.

Wasn't Conan born on a battlefield when his mother was fighting?

Reminder that Leone dies in the slums in a backstreet bleeding out, alone.

Akame

Attached: 55184689_p0.jpg (1488x2105, 938K)

Even better edit
>Tatsumi gets into the Empire's Military
>Befriends the future villains
>Gets with Esdese
>Finds his old friends and realizes while he's been living a good life they've been fucking tortured and dying
>Joins NR
>Meets and falls in love with Mine thens ends up getting her pregnant
>Fights Esdese who reveals she's pregnant as well and Tats goes apeshit wondering why she's risking their child's life fighting, and has a speech about how horrible of a person she is for turning a blind eye to the Empire
>Mine and Esdese (who are both heavly pregnant with Tats' kids) meet but agree to share Tatsumi as long as the Esdese betrays the empire, they then have a threesome
>Tats kills the PM 'all for revenge' and raises both of his kids with Mine

But then the Esdese fans would get mad we made her good.

No, they screwed just a bit past the halfway point of the series.
The scene where they have sex had an ambiguous fade-out before they did it, but the end of the series confirmed that they had sex at that point, that Akame heard them and that Mine got knocked up there and then

Attached: mine negro.jpg (221x244, 16K)

Pinchi.

Provide any sources that Khornites are into degenerate flesh pleasures rather than wholesome slaughter.

Just take the fetus out of Esdeath's corpse then put it into Mine's womb without her knowing and when Mine is already pregnant with Tats' kid.
All she is doing is switching sides (which I am suprised why canon Esdeath didn't do it seeing how pure anarchy would be more fitting to her world view) and sharing Tatsumi with another girl so she will be still be doing evil shit just to the empire this time and the threesome I mention will not be consensual on Tatsumi's and Mine's part.
I wish the final chapter showed Mine 9 months pregnant.

If only that was the case

Attached: 1539679446723.jpg (422x560, 204K)

Would you make Esdese a plump housewife?

Speaking of which does anyone have that chart says dragons can reproduce with anything.

For all the shit Akame ga Kill get, can we at least agree its the best shounen out there? The best currently published series in the WSJ is fucking Black Clover that I'm not even going to try to argue what's good about it, AgK is at least a billion times better. Can't wait for One Piss to be over so WSJ can finally die.

>For all the shit Akame ga Kill get, can we at least agree its the best shounen out there?
Only if you are talking about the romance aspect of the manga

You need to go back

>Akama watched Tasumi and Mine fucking
What a perv.

If only we were able to watch them do the deed as well.

>No stupid pseudo sequel series that has a guy have sex with a manta ray because the author could.
but, that would b a bad thing???

Attached: CG02005.jpg (196x232, 12K)

>tfw there are no Mine doujins.

A heavily pregnant Esdese could have still beat everyone in the story.

You mean like this?

>Akame ga kill could be amazing if properly rebooted.
I wish. And they should go for Esdese route this time.

She doesn't even need to change retard. The one who needs to change is Tatsumi, since his world view is retarded.
Also there is nothing wrong with a country constantly at war. The sole superpower on Earth now has been at war for most of its existence.

>no-one had the decency to make a "Esdeath rapes Mine with an ice-dick doujin"

Attached: worn down.jpg (235x300, 22K)

Wave is stronger. He is a dual-wielder.

She didn't do that to Tatsumi, why would she do it to her own children?

Welcome to my world where I'm still waiting on Ajimu doujins where she uses her power to make herself pregnant.

>she do it to her own children?
Maybe because that's how she was raised?

By whom? The empire may still loose even if they spend their entire resources fighting her.

sell me on this?
looks like a watered down esdese to me

If you remember the PM has a teigu able to destroy other teigu which would included esdeaths.

It would just give her something else to fight for. You don't want to activate maternal instincts in an enemy who's already incredibly dangerous.

>no one made a doujin involving Mine getting fucked by dragon tatsumi
>no one made a doujin were Tatsumi and Mine have pregnancy sex.
>no one made a doujin involving Mine getting fucked by dragon tatsumi while pregnant
You could always try to convice her that an anarchy would fit her world view better and would give her the fights she craves.

If you fuck your enemies, you lose

Nah
>Tatsumi joins NR
>Kills people for them
>Esdese captures him
>Show him that the rebel is in fact an extremist organization controlled by a foreign superpower who wants to use proxy war to overthrow the empire's government for natural resources and geopolitical reasons
>tries to tell that to his NR friends
>they don't believe him and think he is brainwashed
>he is forced to kill them
>Esdese and him then proceed to defeat both the rebel, Honest and Budo
>She becomes queen and prepares the country to repel the superpower's invasion

No, it's not. Her father loved her and didn't give her crazy training.

And? Her raw power is more than enough to defeat anyone. And considering how his teigu destroys other teigu by breaking them, I wonder if it could be effective against a liquid teigu.

Akame ga kill VN would of been better
>Wave and Tatsumi would be the same character as you can choose which side you are on now
>there is a harem ending with that has all of the girls
>Depending on which girl's route you are on, all of the other girls you did not choose will die except for Akame because she is the title character
At the very least, Mine's ending should have her getting pregnancy and optional pregnancy sex with her at the end of the VN (even in the harem ending)

Your idea is shit.

*her getting pregnant

kek

Honest woman > Tsundere > Oneesan

>Her father loved her and didn't give her crazy training.
Her father is were she gets her beliefs from and she was killing danger beasts as a child.

the world of being a permavirgin incel?

>implying pregnancy wouldn't make her fight even harder.

Attached: f757f7ad16062936fe78ef832f6f6c46--smile-gif-her-smile.jpg (236x132, 7K)

The point is he didn't mistreat her, thus she won't do that to her children, like you suggested.

She would have high exceptions of her children as she would think they were stronger then they really are.

It's Femdom: The Manga where the author clearly realised he fucked up with Esdese.

Not exactly. Her father himself noticed that she was somehow off. Her early lifestyle just enforced an attitude that was already inborn for her.

She never expressed that kind of delusion on any of her subordinate, Tatsumi included. You are just making shit up.

I want to Marry and have sex with Mine then knock her up and then turn Mine into my personal baby factory that I also have pregnancy sex with.

Attached: 1450749608937.jpg (1200x848, 195K)

Takahiro's character are kinda recurring.
Esdeath is basically a variation of Majikoi's Momoio Kawakami.

>She never expressed that kind of delusion on any of her subordinate, Tatsumi included.
if she didn't then she would have never tried to create another ice age (which would of killed everyone but her)

Is this from the newest chapter?

Attached: 1547033756756.jpg (400x330, 35K)

NR forced her to do so, it's a fighting tactic.

Removing Jobber Status to the General.

Look I just have a fetish for immaculate conception and sudden pregnancy.

Nope, but both in zero and Hinowa we got some juicy stuff.

Attached: Ebrq7DWR-lW_lAbxnHne005hsR4NC72zw1lUPN_ClXcetMfjw-7EN4yRG2OGlpUaOF0KpZdzXKlRgA3epc7R2wrPK6wt_Rcca9lr (900x1350, 360K)

>NR forced her to do so, it's a fighting tactic.
The Ice age covered the entire country with the intention of purging the weak (which would include the families of said soldiers) so her opponents would be stronger, it wasn't a fighting tactic, it was her trying to created a new world in her image.

*of her soldiers

True, with the empire defeat all her shackles have been broken. To her at that point was just a matter to keep fighting till death. The true purpose of the "ice age" was to make sure that her opponents would keep coming at her relentlessly and no matter what.
Without duty or loyalty toward anyone it became "all you can eat".

are there any mangas/anime/doujins where the mc impregnates the villain to save the world?

More like Tatsumi's image. He told her that he couldn't seeing people suffer, thus she tried to make a world where suffering ceased to exist.

No but I want an anime/manga where the MC has a pregnancy fetish.

They could have had so much fun together, down in the basement's torture chamber.

I am still wonder why Esdeath was not an anarchist seeing how a nation with no government to help the weak and people have to survive on their own would both fit her world views and give her stronger opponents to fight, also I would consider the prime minister to be among the weak, I would even call him a parasite even.
I am pretty sure an Ice age would just cause more suffering and it's quit clear that she wanted to mold Tatsumi into her own image and doesn't care about his views.

People still not realizing that Tatsumi would literally become a dog on a leash. Spending his life biting where Esdeath point her finger, and getting fucked by her at whim.
"B-but she is in love, and blush..." yeah and that's how a character like Esdeath love and blush about.
And in the scenario Tatsumi would become strong enough to free himself she would consider him a worthy opponent and start a fight to the death.

>I am pretty sure an Ice age would just cause more suffering and it's quit clear that she wanted to mold Tatsumi into her own image and doesn't care about his views.
It won't. The weak would quickly die and the strong would remain. Suffering only happens because the weak exists.

NYes

This, Esdeath idea of love is too corrupt someone.

>People still not realizing that Tatsumi would literally become a dog on a leash. Spending his life biting where Esdeath point her finger, and getting fucked by her at whim.
Five bucks that many anons here will kill to get into that position.

Because she is a loser just like the Nazis irl were. Only difference is she's a woman who's a General, when in reality the Nazis made their women sit at home and be housewives, train them to be house wives in bride schools, and even give out medals for having more children.

So I laugh whenever people see a female nazi in anime and someone starts shouting like he's some real nazi/sympathizer.

Probably she was happy that Honest gave her more power with an OP teigu. Plus the empire suited perfectly her taste, she had status, prestige, full access to torture chambers, plenty of conflicts with other nations and rebels.
She must have felt like in heaven.

Fun fact.
cause of the many men dispatched in war the nazis had to give women many work places that traditionally where considered male exclusive.

user there are probably people who wanted to be in Bors' daughter's position in that graveyard.
Yea Forums is that fucked up

That makes it sound like she didn't really believe in Social Darwinism and was just using it to justify herself, though she and I probably have a very different idea of who is weak and who is strong. That and her character sometimes don't make sense.

She's insane. She's just someone who tries to make excuses for her insanity.

Yup. Too bad they weren't actual soldiers like these sympathizers believe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Nazi_Germany

She was practical.
She didn't just kill people around to weed out the weakling. She actually never was a nonsensical murderer. In the beginning she was just a hunter, and when Honest discovered her she always fought "enemies": rebels, army's of other nations, always legitimate opponents.

You know what would be funny if Tatsumi's and Mine ended up having a daughter that has the same personality of Esdeath.

Look. The idea here would be to fully commit to the bad route. Bad. Scratch that. Evil. And no way back. No redemption. Just despair. And hot anal sex. Speaking of which, there is still room for a "happy end" with a captured Mine. Down in the torture chamber.

Attached: qwaser-4065.jpg (926x720, 117K)

Is there even a "Falling Down" of anime? I'd watch the shit out of that.

Attached: 467e3a5a8db93536.gif (290x216, 1.12M)

It could have happened and being lotsa fun if they and Esdeath were of the opposite gender.

>Speaking of which, there is still room for a "threesome end" with a captured Mine Down in the forced sex champer/bedroom.
FTFY

Also one of the good things about the manga is that even with all her power Esdeath never got what she wanted.

I just wonder what their kids even think considering they have a dragon for a dad

I like the idea of a pink haired Esdeath that is also tsundere, be even more funny if Mine keeps wondering if she fail as a mother.
Imagine if they refuse to believe that a dragon is their biological dad (if they are twins conicived before Tats became a dragon.

This, Selvaria didn't have a personality beside muh max dick. At least, Nightingale have autism.

goddamn Esdeath and Altair gave me such a boner for military girls

I prefer Tatsumi and Mine having a daughter that takes after her mother that also has a crush on Wave's and kurome's kid.

>Esdese mating with Tat while forcing Mine to watch

Didn't even realize Akame had a sequel. Excellent series sofar.

Attached: Dead.png (802x1151, 634K)

I was more thinking along the lines of mindbreaking a bunch of good old friends to keep as pets, or something. Nevermind.

She has such a great design. Too bad her show is awful.

Attached: 45bdfee9657a7be362b23d027b7af5419fd034283a17e2ca9f9f12e87519284e.gif (540x304, 926K)

>Sometimes Esdese forcing Tatsumi and Mine to have vaginal sex 24/7 especially when Esdese is not around to fuck tatsumi
>She gives them both a drug to make them addict to sex with each other
>Esdese implants her own eggs into mine's womb so Mine is force to be pregnant with Esdese's children just so Esdese's can go out to keep fighting.
>Esdese still forces Tatsumi and Mine to have vaginal sex 24/7 even when Mine is pregnant

She should of been the MC with the villain being an author trying to become god of the real world.

The only thing that went wrong in AgK was Tatsumi not going for Esdeath.
I fucking loved Budo being hyped and becoming the biggest jobber in anime history, just shows how much of a joke he was

>shit basically writes itself
How could the original writer fuck up this bad? This can't be an accident. Is he unironically, mentally a bit retarded?

Because he wanted too much edge.

I actually have this idea for a Half-life/akame ga kill crossover Tatsumi and Mine get sent to the future were the empire got conquered by the Combine and the remnants of both the Night Raid and Jaegers have to join forces to fight the Combine mostly because they are much worse then the empire ever was, also Najenda is the administrator and Honest and his son got turned into stalkers. Still trying to figure out what is Esdeath's fate in this story.

If you combine Esdeath and Mine into one character how would she look and act?

Hopefully like Esdese with Twintails.
Mine doesn't have anything other girls do better

>should of

>tsundere Esdese with Twintails.
FTFY

Also forgot to mention the part about Tatsumi finding out his village got headcrabbed. I could not even begin to imagine how he would react to that.

>By a boy with superior genes
How does Tatsumi have superior genes?

Let's continue
>Esdese implants her eggs into Mine even when Mine is pregnant with Tatsumi's kids already
>Sometimes Esdese will give herself a ice dick to fuck Mine with
>Even when Mine goes into labor She still forces Mine and Tatsumi to have prego sex to prolong labor until Mine is moments from giving birth and unable to hold the baby in anymore then Esdese fucks Tatsumi in front of Mine as sh gives birth and if any of Esdese eggs get fertilized she just takes those out and put them into Mine.

Most likely, at least at first. I think it has some ground in IRL biology.

How edgy is this show?

It's torture porn

It's basically one of those fucked up hentai just without the sex.

>lord of excess
There you go, torturing peiple and feeling good about is not specific to Slaanesh, or even chaos for that matter. If anything, wanting to beat stronger and stronger opponents would be the thing to put her close to Slaanesh, not that she feels anywhere near strong enough about it qualify. She is not exactly khornate either, it just that Khorne is really easy to whorship, you just have to fight and kill.

How did you acquiremthis fetish? I need to know

What would have happened if Tatsumi promised to spar with Esdesu every day if she stops fighting other people?

>one of those fucked up hentai just without the sex
Does it have enough lewd fanart and doujins to make up for that?

Unfortunately no.

She would just refuse. Or tell him she would accept only if he would be able to make her fighting seriously and survive.

Not as much as Berserk.

Near fucking none, hell I could count the amount of doujins (all of which are wholesome for some reason) for this on one fucking hand, the worst part is that the MC Tatsumi and his tsundere love interest Mine in the manga were confirmed to had sex and that mine got knocked up as a result and Mine still doesn't have any doujins or fanart of her pregnant (one two exists and one was a request of mine to Pregfag), and Tatsumi even turned into a dragon, I blame the anime for cutting out the romance between them.

I am saving this for next AgK! now.

Khorne champions don't really torture, and specifically they don't care about degenerate Slaaneshi shit, at most a nice wholesome rape.

Oh and Lord of Excess is Slaanesh you dum dum.

>implying that would stop her

Shut up, Batman.
(nice trips, mind you)

Attached: latest.jpg (640x480, 38K)

I honestly couldn't tell you.
I never watched anything in particular that had pregnant women when I was growing up. I guess it was just I liked the idea of young women being pregnant.

Did you even read what I wrote? There is nothing forbidding khornates to torture. Torture is also not a Slaanesh exclusive thing.

Wait, who was Honest's woman?

Attached: 283535.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Esdeath was into kinky stuff with beaten enemies though and that practically screams a lesser Slaaneshi demon.
Also post examples of champions of Khornes torturing people. This shit is beneath them, they only live for the thrill of deadly fights, not for the bore of torture.

According to a certain fag is Akame, or at least he always try to sell her to him.

The girls are great but it feels like the story is an afterthought, it's like a porno script, it's here just because it has to be here but no one cares. This would have been great if the story actually meant something

Have faith in Takahiro, chosen as the brightest mind of this decade.

He's pretty strong considering that his first training was from some nameless ex-soldier.

Should I read the official translation, or the fan translation?

Attached: 1554040795336.png (465x352, 101K)

This manga is bretty good.

Akame is also looking for a way to cure him or something and this

You guys are either fags or a weak ass bitches.
Who wouldn't pick Esdeath?

I want to impregnate Mine.

Akame, wearing middle's thighhighs.

>AgK could've been a VN like Majikoi
Talk about wasted potential.

Attached: [Vivid-Asenshi] Akame ga Kill - 09 [8CFB915F].mkv_snapshot_20.03_[2016.11.20_16.09.39].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Her uniform follows the same format as the condom nurse outfit, and if you wanna be autistic they both have red eyes which was never my point, I was strictly comparing their fan service clothes.

She was loyal to a fault, your penchant for extremely notable quirks doesn't mean characters that lack them have no personality, it just means you enjoy caricatures.

With a VN we might of actually had sex scenes.

Light blue is still the best.

When you have no fucking clue what to do after the first arc, of course your manga would go to shit.

What are the chances of the author making a VN remake of this manga?

The same chances that all the voice actors will come back to do H-scenes.

So... about 50/50 then?

Probably never.

>HanaKana, Mamiko Noto, Sora Amamiya, and Yukari Tamura in an eroge
God, I wish MinatoSoft's magic powers were that strong.

Is Jim putting together a team?

I hope so.
Yea Forums has better rapists than Yea Forums, I think

I have know idea what you guys are talking about.

She can't be a sociopath, or any x-path for that matter. Becoming a successful torturer, surprisingly enough - requires empathy, in order to understand the subject and get in his head and break him completely.
I'm not even sure of you could even call her insane. She's prone to violence and an adrenaline junkie at worst, but honestly - if she wasn't raised from the craddle by the "Might makes Right" and "Dog eats Dog" creeds, she'd end up a lot more "adjusted", getting her kicks from something else.
If anything, She's "pure". A pure animalistic survivor, never taught the same inhibitions everyone else is, her judgement unclouded by morality or conscience.
Esdeath is literally a perfect shitstorm of circumstances, remove a single one of them and she'd be a nightmare to a nobody. Remove the Demon Extract and the General gig, and she'd be a traveling Miyamoto Musashi wannabe who picks up fights with stronkk ppl and beasts, murderizing them to test her mettle. Raise her in the City, and she'd probably end picking up base-jumping or something equally inane.

Speaking of which I am trying to figure out the best tech based faction/character/weapon to crush the empire with in a crossover fic any suggestions?

Did you guys actually read the series. Would you really want a psycho bitch like Esdeath on your duick when she can probably kill you by accident, she's so damn strong.

None of the choices are good really, but Mine is probably the best. Akame doesn't seem the type, Leone powers would always have me worried, and Esdeath is Esdeath. At least Mine is just some sniper.

Not to mention Leone is dead and Akame is cursed.

Attached: 1414769759852.jpg (4084x5935, 2.48M)

The fact that you worry about such trivial shit tells us you haven't mastered the way of the cock.

I really really want to headpat Kurome

Leone can casually lift boulders and her punches turn people into mush. You could be fucking her and she grasp you so hard you split in to, or her vagina could chew your dick up and spit it out.

Esdeath would escalate, and there's no telling that she wouldn't get bored of you and try to get rid of you on the spot like she did that other dude.

And Akame seems asexual (I think, haven't read Zero, and to be honest doesn't seem like it be worth it anyway)

>Leone can casually lift boulders and her punches turn people into mush
I think that's only in cat mode

>haven't read Zero, and to be honest doesn't seem like it be worth it anyway
It's good fun

Still, you ever see a cat in heat. She could probably turn it on at the drop of the hat.

None of the choices are good, but Mine is perfect if you want to be amongst the living in 3 months.

Otome Mob's airships.

I was thinking of putting a bolo tank against the empire mostly because the prime minister’s breakdown from learning to something that overpowered is coming after him and nothing can stop it would be glorious to see, irony it would fit right in with that theme of characters dying that AgK! but it would be too op to be defeated even by Esdeath and the ultimate teigu.

Also a giant fusion gun that shoots fucking miniature stars/suns is a great why to deal with Esdeath’s teigu.