I wonder what Gonzo was thinking with this anime. Baffling, really

I wonder what Gonzo was thinking with this anime. Baffling, really.

Attached: Pumpkin_Scissors.jpg (1920x1144, 518K)

Indeed, it tells so little of the story that it is pointless.

>Watch half of the episodes, didn't grab me so I dropped it
>Years later I decided to read the manga
>Only like a couple chapters of the manga were adapted, the rest was filler

What the fuck were they trying to do?

It's an autistic Fullmetal Alchemist.

I never knew that this got an anime

This looks cute, whats it about, and do character relationships actually have meaningful developments?

I like it and have the box set.

I liked it a lot. I just wish there had been more. Catchy opening theme.

Don't it's all filler read the manga

>ends on unresolved cliffhanger
>you will never explore the shadowy conspiracy seeking to plunge the kingdoms into war again
PA PA PA PAMPKUN

If the manga is any indication, that conspiracy's objective isn't something as mundane as reignite the war.

i just watched like 5 episodes randomly on youtube and what i got was, the big guy is some gentle giant, but he turns into muh epic badass zombie solider when triggered.

The girl with the sword is the commander and his obsessed with her/super devoted and needs instructions , his like a big puppy and that's the whole dynamic.

i couldn't give a fuck about the plot of something like this, which is why i asked if character relationships go anywhere.

I barely remember it. I just remember the female lead getting into a knife fight toward the end at a fancy ball with a guy that made her hallucinate a jungle, and that was rad.

Attached: Pumpkin Scissors - 21 - Large Preview 02.jpg (1024x571, 64K)

he was a super-soldier whose trigger was that lantern on his belt, and there were others just like him except with hardcore PTSD and an insatiable lust for ultraviolence like that pyromniac motherfucker fuck yeah burn it all down

>The foreign princess' visit had as objective obtaining information from those guards who got injured during the ball fight
>The anime put the visit at the beginning and the ball fight near the end
What a fucking clusterfuck

>manga is still ongoing
That's something.

I enjoyed it, but then again I never read the manga

Same. Wasn't it a sword fight though? I also remember the big hulk of a dude was basically a BOW anti-tank unit with a ridiculous caliber pistol .

Is this even worth reading?

Attached: 1555733458114.jpg (1107x1007, 64K)

Fucking seriously? It deserved to have been cancelled long ago.

Are all of the invisible nine revealed by now and does it go from 1-9 or there's a 0th number?

Not yet. The civil war arc has been ongoing for years and its still not finished. At least he finally confessed

>At least they finally confessed.

I soldiered on throughout the manga for that reason alone. It was worth and seeing terrorists going "W... What?" with their eyes was a bonus.