Kengan Omega

Lay it on me straight, bros, will our boy Koga make it?

Attached: p7KNbwN.png (611x866, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LiSSVvb
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're all gonna make it

HE NEEDS MORE SCOOPS, COME ON MAN

he's got that [potential]

Attached: MeBdfyh.png (523x392, 202K)

24 hours with his tight ass and this old man will turn him into the next fang of Yamashita Kazuo.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 187K)

Lets consult our friend Comfy Ohma if he/we gonna make it.

Attached: 1553552555147.png (830x759, 459K)

>Koga gets executed by Gensei before he reaches his full potential because Koga is incapable of reading his aura and asks for a completely serious fight

>Implying Gensai just like that would give him a fight like this.

You gotta earn Death by Beard, user.

No

Attached: 1555620168227.png (1920x1361, 3.78M)

>We're all gonna make it
Not true
>Go through conscription
>Can do 100km marches with 50+ kg gear
>Can do combat
>Still cant do a single push up
>Still look like a fatass

>tfw you thought it was thursday otday but then remembered it's not

People really think this is Koga?

That edit never gets old.

Hopefully they give us more flashbacks so I can photoshop Koga into them as nothing more than a spectator.

Are raws today or tomorrow?

Today if the usual user dumps them, chapter translated as usual tomorrow.

He has failed at every hurdle, but he has impressed everyone, he is growing at a rapid pace.

He sucked ass fighting Kokuro, but saw through his secret move without even trying, and just three more glances he has the entire thing pegged.

He sucked ass at Sekibatashi's training, but after no time is outpacing all the other candidates and continues training while everyone rests.

He sucked ass fighting Goah and was utterly hopeless, and struggled at the simple training game. Yet despite that still managed to catch up and tag Gaoh, who wasn't going easy on him and had no intentions of letting him win, questioning if he got careless or if Koga was actually getting pretty good so quickly.

The guy has incredible potential for growth, and going by what he said about Kokuro claiming that now he has figured out the Stinger, he plans on using it right back at him, and Kokuro's comment of him being a dabbler could suggest that Koga is going down the route of picking up other fighters special moves as they go, kinda similar to Chiba but with the physical [Potential] to keep up.

Not sure how it will pan out realistically, since the whole idea of the Stinger is that it required years of kick training, simply learning the manuever visually shouldn't be enough to mimic the move, but maybe Koga is that good.

Attached: KogaEZPZ.png (324x374, 84K)

No, but its an obvious red herring that you're meant to think "Is that Koga?"

>Koga gets executed by Gensai, because he immediately realises the extreme [Potential] in our boy and decides he needs to put him down while he still can.

Attached: GensaiSuprise.png (561x289, 211K)

>this man, he's too dangerous to leave alive

Attached: ofug.png (612x867, 603K)

You Korean, user?

More edits, please.

roll

Attached: Kengan Omega Squats.png (960x1361, 1.35M)

I really need to learn how to Hindu Squat in my attempt to lose weight.

Sounds like Kaburagi. How are you doing, Medicine Man?

I can't imagine it's exactly rocket science

Losing weight is more about eating less though.

Adam is back.

Yeah but I have (or at least had) good metabolism, it's just I've been so inactive from depression I let myself go to shit

source?

I'm gonna need the sauce for that one

The chapter is up on the app so it's just the wait for raws. Haven't seen it myself though

what app

imagine hyping a loser so much
and then just drop him and relegate him to backseat commentator

Attached: 1474805220441.png (474x311, 151K)

where are the raws

>Adam is back
Nice.

Attached: Adam and Jerry.jpg (680x354, 135K)

Metabolically speaking fat stored in body gets converted into sugar and ATP energy to use once your glycogen muscle storage gets depleted, with byproduct being CO_2, so you basically exhale fat with long and strenous enough exercising.
Anything that makes you breath out of control is gonna make you loose fat, but that won't change anything if your eating habits won't change either.
Cut the processed sugar as much as you can.

next year

Attached: 1548348796868.gif (700x827, 510K)

i bet that homo is still hanging out with cosmo

You act like half of Yea Forums wouldn't either.

By now he might have also learned The Zone and redubbed it his personal FUCKZONE.

It'll be cool if he did get significantly stronger than before and joins the tournament, give all the losers from the first series some time in the limelight

Give the limelight to cooler losers than Adam. He's shit.

AAAAAAAAAA RAW user SAVE US

Raw user...has forsaken us

Attached: VGYIIeh.png (526x834, 276K)

still no raws....WHAT??

Attached: 1547738510516.png (785x644, 670K)

Raw user is a busy guy, if they dont get dumped it simply means we keep our hype 100% for the chapter tomorrow translated. You gotta think positively there.

Attached: 1544449420192.png (460x477, 184K)

Raws were here all along.

Attached: gensai.png (800x832, 58K)

imgur.com/a/LiSSVvb
Go nuts.

Attached: 1546708340124.jpg (370x380, 111K)

The true raws where the friends we made along the way

Attached: Beard.png (847x1200, 666K)

And ones where they were here all along

Attached: 1546790645208.png (760x832, 71K)

HAPPY FEET, WOMBO COMBO

Finally

Attached: 1543511578031.png (787x868, 1010K)

>Koga can read auras
He finally got his sharingan.

Attached: FUCK.png (324x238, 68K)

That ain't Ohma

He looked better in kengan ashura.

Attached: 2mWYHJG.png (750x1334, 676K)

So is Koga gonna learn from Adam now?
What can Adam teach him?

So, now he's going to learn with Cosmo's master?

Yep, also Raian looked kinda weird towards the end of Asura.

>Koga will gain strength from training with various fighters from Asura

Attached: 1540406982229.png (815x883, 632K)

JUST

Disappointed with Adams new design. His original one was much better, he now looks like a random jobber.

What's Koga's ringname? I can't tell what ドリコル is supposed to be.

>Trains with the Beard
>Gets impaled and crippled for life

Well, at least he tried

Is Cosmo and him married yet?

He's gotta start low. First he needs to bulk up with Seki, then grapple with Adam.

>earrings
I guess he really is gay.

In the end we truly were...The Kengan and the Omega.

Also Kogas footwork seems to have highly improved, he didn´t job to being mugged.

Attached: 60nkDNM.png (750x1334, 512K)

bruh. I'm gonna enjoy tomorrow.

Striking and cursing.

Foreplay

Adam is only gay for Cosmo (like half of this thread), he’d never do fag shit with another dude

Those guys really didnt expect this turn of events.

Attached: grWMosk.png (750x1334, 704K)

The wrestlers are doing a nationwide jungyo; they do it once a year or so. They'll have to put their own training of Kouga on hold for a little while, and Kurachi says that he has entrusted Kouga's training to a friend, who is not a pro wrestler. Seki thinks he's gotten tougher, both physically and mentally; Gaou's footwork lessons have drastically improved his agility. Jose notes that Kouga has one weakness that can't be remedied by someone teaching him - he has to notice it and figure it out on his own. The narrator notes that Kouga has no sense of direction. He thinks he's in Harajuku. Kouga notices that the thief who's trying to attack him is making a lot of wasted movements, just like he did 'two weeks ago'. Adam kicks the guy, calls him a homo. Kouga sees that Adam is wearing a shirt from the dojo he's supposed to be going to: the Kracie Dojo. Adam asks if he's the kid who wants to become a fighter that Kurachi (whom he calls "Master") told him about. Adam asks if Kouga has any experience skating.

What was Adam's schtick? Being strong cos of balance?

Im thinking he's gonna teach koga about putting weight behind all his moves.

Surprised the guy's arm didn't pop out of it's socket from the sudden pull

Cosmo is an absolute shitter. If anyone is going gay for someone in the world Kengan it's probably for Rama.

As much as I would like to see Koga in the tournament, there is no way he can catch up to other top tier fighters in such short time. Gaolang is a prodigy who trained when he was a kid, Wakatsuki is a literal superhuman and even Okubo is a distinguished MMA fighter who managed to overwhelm autizmo at one point.

Adams schtick was being a juggernaut with a heavy punch due to his well developed back muscles, i would assume very much that he´s gonna help improving Kogas strikes. So yeah, putting weight into the strikes would be it.

>What was Adam's schtick? Being strong cos of balance?
Abnormally developed trunk IIRC. So yeah, superbalance.

>What was Adam's schtick?

Not being Asian.

Who wasn't a prodigy in the top tiers of Kengan? Fucking Kuroki Gensai is the apparent avatar of a god.

I believe in Koga! He just needs MORE SCOOPS

The power of being texan is not to be underestimated.

I'm surprised the bag's straps didn't just snap.

>Take this! My super killer move,『Remember the Alamo!』

Let alone Koga being literally unphased by the pull.

>HISSATSU,『Everything is Bigger in Texas』

No that one is fine.
Koga did Hindu Squats after all.

Even Beard had to train for years before he became strong af. If Koga manages to do it, it would feel cheap and rushed. I think it would be much better for the purgatory tournament to serve as a teaching ground to Koga, so in a later arc he could prove himself

Koga learns from all the previous fighters and becomes kazuo's new "Fang"

Make it happen!

Which would you prefer for the Kengan Purgatory Merger Tournament . Best out of 13 or repeat fights until one side is out of fighters?

>skating
huh?

>Next chapter is Adam trashing Koga in roller derby of all things.

his shtick was being the chosen one by the god of genetic redistribution, well developed dense trunk, not only back muscles, whole deep core

oh thats right he was hockey player

So what's the weakness he needs to find out himself?

That's what we've been wondering for weeks, and we still haven't gotten closer to the answer. I don't think there's a point to rehashing the same discussions over and over.

Do it.
FUCKING DO IT SANDRO.

Balance was balletfag's schtick. Adam's well built trunk allowed him to throw strong punches from bad possessions with no need of wind up. This is different from Agito's one inch punch
Based fisherman had a combination balance and strong trunk.

Yeah but we have more clues now.
It's not his balance/footwork
And we know it can't be told to him

post body

Attached: get to it.png (575x783, 296K)

Maybe is his mindset? Just like Cosmo´s problem, though his master told him about it, so maybe not.

...how? what kind of build?

Attached: 1551893210515.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Attached: 1503654753354.jpg (1284x980, 295K)

5 SCOOPS, GOTTA OVERDO EVERYTHING C'MON

Bros...they grow up so fast

Attached: mbSxthZ.png (369x493, 110K)

You don't need big muscles to walk long distances even if you have weight on you

Koga ain't gonna make it if he'll remain this small in a competition of absolute giants

Shut up Vince, you and your carny act ain't got shit on Koga's workrate

Is the one Adam calls "Master" refers to Kurachi, or to Kureishi Mitsuyo, another participant of "that tournament" and Kurachi's friend, who was shown teaching Adam with grappling at the end of Kengan Asura (as he once did with Cosmo)?
If it's Kureishi, then we are likely going to have another person thinking about Narushima name.

>workrate marks
Koga doesn't have the "it" factor. Needs to learn his place and stop going into business for himself.

Gensai is 1,85m, Ohma was 1,82m. Koga seems to be about the size of Gaoh, so 1,80 roughly, i would say with enough skill you evidently can match up to the Absolute Units.

>Kogas training is going to involve lots of guys related to "that tournament".

What other characters we got related to it?

Awakened Ohma

Attached: Adam.png (547x852, 493K)

So far Kurachi and Kureishi are the only ones that participated in it and appeared outside of it. Wakatsuki's karate teacher was head of the karate school that organized the tournament, but he himself was not participant. I doubt we would see that karate school before Koga's connection will be confirmed, as the other Narushima was one of the Rokushin Three, top 3 from that school (likely 2nd strongest).

The other Narushima, bringing everything full circle.

and that's why your ratings plummeted

So one that could be expected is that he now is getting training by Kurachi/Kureishi, and then later basically as his training finale its that karate school with a side of Wakatsuki, but focus on the other Narushima, neat.

Im liking where this is going.

Attached: 1545401068451.png (236x175, 78K)

You could subscribe to a local dance school/ studio, unless you have big trouble motivating yourself to go out & have to deal with people.

One of the more interesting things, from current perspective, was that tournament included a Nak Muay that was basically the first character with black eyes and Removal in Sandro's work, his name is Hayakuwa Samato, and at one poit, someone mentioned him fighting people who may also had similar ability but were not as advanced in it (one of them was shown with only one black eye). And now that we know about Edward Wu, he might have been a Wu sent to check on Kure or a rogue Kure.
Another participant was Hatsumi Ryozo, self-proclaimed ninja, likely also that cousin of Sen.

Attached: 1549490423944.jpg (400x397, 167K)

another goldmine of reactions

Attached: 1546440351784.png (278x177, 39K)

gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/index.html raws, because there's not enough translated chapters.
The tournament was mentioned in Kengan Asura in Seki's flashback during his fight with Kiozan, and the participants that are shown are easily recognizable:
>Koyasu Shingoro, the huge guy, a representative of another karate school, who was pretty much a match for Tatsuyoshi Katsuya, The Strongest Mongoloid, and the strongest of the Rokushin Three
>Ikeuchi Mentaro, main character, short hair
>Hayakuwa Samato, Muay Thai fighter, a first case of Kure-like character, complete with black eyes and Removal
>Hatsumi Ryozo, Sen's self-proclaimed ninja cousin

Attached: 1555534879806.png (1133x1599, 578K)

its a chinese moped. Top speed when modified is slightly slower than walking

One thing that still bothers me from Asura is Liquid Agito, his """formless""" thing.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He now flails like an untrained/unskilled retard even though people expect high and complex moves from a martial artist of his level, thus catching people offguard?
Please enlighten me, kengan bros

It means he didn't stick to a single defining fighting style and just picked the good shit from the styles he liked and constantly adapted, which works in theory but also meant he had to think a lot more about what he's doing.

>He now flails like an untrained/unskilled retard even though people expect high and complex moves from a martial artist of his level, thus catching people offguard?
More or less. But formless mainly works as a transitional phase. He gradually ditches the unnecessary moves until he has a combat style custom made for his opponent

err, yeah, you're presumably right
I forgot that Kureishi was involved with Adam at all, so I conflated the two because Kouga says 'that's the place Kurachi-san referred me to' and Adam says 'What? So you're the brat who Master talked about who wants to be a fighter?'

He actually fights in a way that is most suited for his opponent, but without any specific "form", as in any recognizable martial arts that can be predicted, with multiple ways to counter each possible attack. Mind that Kanoh has been trained by Unfriendly Neighbourhood's Tiger-Man in Niko Style, at least enough for Kanoh to know Adamantite Kata, and to recognize Niko Style when Ohma used it properly against Raian.

He does a Bruce Lee and just combines moves from different martial arts to make his own style.
Except his style is a combination of every single move from every single martial art he knows instead of just him picking out what he thinks is the best move from each.
So he might punch like a boxer but he also might do the step forward karate punch to punch further instead.

ironically, him doing formless actually slows him down because he needed time to actually think before his next move since there are so many possible combinations before reaching "the best" one

dude needs to learn quicksort

i dont know why i found this so funny but thanks for the hearty kek user

He learned it fighting Gensai. It wasnt enough

Julius teaches Koga how to inhale Roids.

Here is it as far as I have comprehended it.
Formless is basically having access to his whole library, which slows him down but gives him the most options.
Martial is selecting the right moves for the job and focusing on them, which he can react and use quicker.

Ideally the Formless-Martial switch should only happen once in a fight, for example against Goalang.

Boxing style - Focused on 30 Boxing moves to fight Goalang.
Switch to Formless.
Formless - Utilising everything, the lets say 10,000 moves he knows, which is good but he has a lot to process. Okay the best shot here is a long range high-kick, but which of the 112 long range high-kicks should I use. Well he can counter 56 of them with that, and a further 34 with this, and these 18 won't give me good follow up maneuvers, so which of these remaining four are best?
Switch to Martial.
Martial - Now focused on the 10 moves that are a hard counter to Goalang.

But with Gensai it was..

Formless - Use everything while considering options.
Martial - Focused on the 10 moves that are a hard counter to Gensai.
Formless - Fight has shifted, need to recalculate the 10 best moves.
Martial - Focused on the new 10 best moves that are a hard counter to Gensai.
Martial - Focused on the new 10 best moves that are a hard counter to Gensai.

Mediocre. I lost like 20 kilos of weight too, went from 91 to 78 in 3~ or so months. Endurance isnt really hard. its more about how you take care of yourself during the exercise.

Attached: 1449984096046.jpg (600x801, 341K)

>Kanoh has been trained by Unfriendly Neighbourhood's Tiger-Man in Niko Style,
is this confirmed
t. speedreader

I don't think so, but as he is the only known Niko style user running around, but then again there were a lot of other Nikos, including Niko Niko.

Not confirmed. But when Agito saw Ohma fight Gensai he tought his niko style is different to the niko style an ominous silhouette thought him in the past. Its a pretty safe assumption

His old douche haircut looked so 2005, this one looks 2009. Just shave your head, dude.