Why the hell do I suddenly like tsundere? Like seriously...

Why the hell do I suddenly like tsundere? Like seriously, I used to hate them with every fibre of my being but now I can only find them cute.
Have I been conditioned to find them attractive thanks to the sheer amount of them?
I want to go back to being normal.

Attached: tsundere.jpg (600x450, 44K)

you're tsundere to tsunderes

Diamond in a dead thread

Have you watched any anime or read any manga that featured what you would consider a good tsundere? That might be the reason, it's common to admire an archetype after seeing a quality example of one.

Nope. It was a sudden change.

It's called growing up.

You were young and wanted a normal relationship.

Now you're old, jaded, and lonely so you want any type of attention.

Did your parents fight or have heated arguments? If so, you probably are reaching the age where you want offspring.

Attached: freud.jpg (389x250, 27K)

You just realized the dere is the sweetest after big dose of tsun.

Attached: rin confesion.webm (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Too Be Fair Louise and Saito was ready to fuck and even marry each other for real multiple times but it was interupted for comedic effect.

The hot and cold tsundere is the best. You'll always get to see your waifu's bitchy and easily fluster side that way, and that shit is just cash money.

>Why the hell do I suddenly like tsundere?
Because you are a man of culture.

They did argue a ton.

Attached: 1549218748831.jpg (1300x1100, 401K)

Funny because Louise is one of my least favorite Rie tsunderes.

Well then that's my best guess:
Your repulsion from the tsun was motivation to leave your parents and go out into the world. Now that you're at that age, you look back at your parents relationship as your primary example of what a reproductively successful couple looks like.

Tsundere best dere

Because you finally accepted anime for what it is and realized you like the cliches and archetypes.
Congratulations Yea Forumsnon, you finally like anime.

>suddenly
Quit fooling yourself. You were always secretly a masochist. Don't worry, we are all masochists here as well.

Attached: 59517166_p0.png (700x1036, 311K)

this was the most properly done tsundere in the past 5 years

Because tsundere is the best dere, user.