Shingeki no kyojin

Why aren't you reading this masterpiece?

Attached: 1556920954749.jpg (966x575, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17956175
mobile.twitter.com/anitrendz
youtube.com/watch?v=cUO3Bmt5XTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PII IS THE MVPII

I don't like Mary Sue.

Attached: 1547671346435.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

How many fuckig threads do you need? Stop spamming.

t.noreader

>asspulls and Gary Stus
No thanks.

It takes a looong time before you realize how great it actually is. And the greatness has just began and show no signs of stopping
Re-reading the Annie arc or the uprising arc with knowledge of Eren's current development makes things even more savory

Attached: 8d7b223.jpg (1674x1548, 186K)

It's alright user, lack of reading comprehension is a hard thing to overcome for some people. I can understand.

Thank you for posting this cute Hisu

You're welcome. Recently I've been taking a liking to her on top of Eren, Reiner and Zeke despite his traitorous ideals concerning the survival of the eldian race.
For Historia it's simply her role in uprising and the little amount of foreshadowing when she said she'd be an enemy of humanity

Attached: D0BMG3gVYAAEA05.jpg (898x1550, 213K)

Will Isayama cope out of a bittersweet ending by ending the 13 years curse, avoiding Eren's eventual death?

This fanart is more accurate than any official advertisement WIT has done lately

Well since fujos are your major merch buying audience, with constant dropping BD sales it's obvious whom WIT will pander to. Araki's fanfiction ain't canon anyway so who cares? He can make an original EM ending only to get laughed at for the rest of his life.

>Reiner never stops jobbing
Isayama is ruining this for me

Well Eren is too OP at the moment with three titans.

FT's power doesn't give him any advantage at the moment. It's all the WHT.

dont worry user she gets beat in the most brutal way possible

but I am

Attached: 1541467274389.gif (540x280, 2.1M)

THE TRUE PAIR THAT ONLY MATTERS AND ADVANCES THE PLOT

Attached: tumblr_pqkjfeTBnM1v6ziuho4_1280.jpg (650x650, 114K)

wrong pair

Attached: 1554603906194.jpg (795x1006, 112K)

because it’s the occasional case of shitty manga adapted into good anime
i mean storywise it’s a good manga but executed badly

Ymir is dead.

>Gopnikslut and her REtarded delusions

I've been thinking about starting maybe after the current anime season. Shit is so damn slow I have basement fatigue.

>Watching Araki's fanfiction
Read from the beginning and pretend the anime doesn't exist.

Other way around, the anime is a watered down version of the manga which is a masterpiece.

Attached: 1513015616724.jpg (1065x1600, 511K)

There’s nothing wrong with sharing your girlfriend if it makes you both happy.

only with your mutual girlfriend

Attached: 1531121706158.jpg (1440x1593, 773K)

Soon

Attached: q0epxtztli101.jpg (717x897, 105K)

Attached: Headlesstoria.png (704x575, 509K)

This much desperation isn't good for you health.

It's trash because it's beyond mainstream

>tfw just realized this is probably the last battle in snk

Honestly I believe it's one of the rare cases when it deserves to be mainstream and this well known at least for the manga. The last 30 chapters were really great and Isayama is showing no signs of stopping delivering the kino
I'm glad I went past the "b-b-bbut it's not humans vs Titans anymore, the story is garbage and there's no tension now"
I couldn't have been more wrong, fortunately I didn't drop the manga

Attached: High maintenance waifu.png (459x1060, 960K)

So guys, how will it end?

Eren Stu killed the hype

Porco is for Piiku and Historia is for Reiner.

Attached: iokGY3I1wp0tfdo1_500.jpg (409x750, 77K)

Attached: D592C1TUYAEV934.jpg (1445x1371, 285K)

He had support from another titan, cover fire from yet another titan, cover fire from blimps and soldiers who landed, and he still got his shit pushed in.

Attached: D592C1XUcAAMhXh.jpg (1445x1371, 286K)

Does Reiner know about Historia being a Reiss? I forgot about it.

The previous imgur of chapter 117 was missing a page, dunno why noone called it out.
Here it is, not translated, tho.

Attached: 117 missing page.jpg (700x700, 230K)

>not even one full day has passed since the spoilers got leaked
>threads getting slow and dying
What killed the hype?

Attached: 1522885034983.png (1671x864, 761K)

>Sneed/Porcofag betraying EHfags so someone can support his PP ship
My sides

Impossible, since Ymir is far handsomer than Porco. Also if anything YH will have steamy sex in Path world

MC is a Gary Stu

Manlet will restore the hype.

The threads were even more dead after his chapters. Manlet's character just became too cringe for this storyline and it shows

Isayama has been really good at these scenic backgrounds recently. The god zeke one was pretty fucking beast

Shitlet is irrelevant, pedo

Attached: 6cd02e91-0f49-4e74-bffe-cbc77029d364.jpg (1280x912, 442K)

Best girl!

Attached: Annie a best, Annie a cute.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Did Reiner ever stand a change.

Attached: Power_of_love.png (1048x2667, 2.71M)

Does Isafaggot have to make Reiner job everyfuckingtime just to make Eren look even more powerful?

I'M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Official Translations when?

Attached: 1525301552476.png (598x601, 826K)

Seems like it. He also likes to make Reiner bad at calculating the situation. Remember when he also said manlet will be no match for Zeke.

Reiner was always a jobber and weaker than Eren, user. No use crying over it.

Mentally challenged fujos such as

WE GOTTA MAKE EREN LOOK STRONG DAMMIT

okay i'm officially gay for eren now
he became fucking hot suddenly

Attached: 1557227817853.jpg (1200x900, 270K)

Well, they just fought and only one of them is drifting unconscious in a river.

>Why aren't you reading this masterpiece?

Because I'm an anime-only Chad and I don't want any spoiler.

Attached: 437c59300e89a1bd5c6db2b3b7cf3d3588898628f90f44982b16f7eb4d784a68.png (896x630, 473K)

That is mainly because manlet went full retard, since Isyama made ackerhax too OP.

>I heard you're a lesbian, Historia. I'm a lesbian too.

luckily Eren takes more from his mom side and becomes such a qt

>became
>suddenly
nu-eren looks exactly the same just with poor hygiene and longer hair

He's not being "made" to read situations wrong if he does it consistently.

Still the best ship

Attached: DbkbqAZXcAAXH7p.jpg (895x1200, 184K)

Isayama is tired of the Ackermans

>Imagine being a Stuerenfag after this chapter

>suddenly
He's been hot for almost two years, now, but he's been peaking ever since he came back to Paradis.

>Eren betraying Zeke soon
>Sopa de macaco animated soon

Pottery

>it woke up

The editor being an Erwinfag is the one limiting and ruining manlet. I would have loved more cooperation from Zeke talking more to the SL.

It feels now the story started at chapter 86 and all before was a prologue

well it kinda makes sense, the series has been an enormous learning experience for isayama

I love Reiner!

Attached: fpij0mm_6iY.jpg (500x679, 77K)

Based

I don't want SnK to end, but also can't wait to see Isayama's next work

>The editor being an Erwinfag
Is he?

Attached: 38442705_276276096488091_2836794202149355520_n.jpg (640x640, 73K)

*ehem*
I heard someone hurt my Pii!

Attached: ziiku.png (340x1067, 426K)

Arumin will fuck Annie and save the world.

Isayama evolved as a writer and Ackermans became cringe, but he has no choice that to use them for marketing purposes...but you can notice he feels more comfortable with Reiner and Gabi (unfortunately last one). This is why Mikasa remains underused and manlet last plot was a cringier RtS but recycled.

My name is Eren Yeager. I'm the reason for all of this. They call me a killer, a monster, a terrorist... I'm all of these things.

Attached: Eren_Yeager_.jpg (800x800, 93K)

You ruined it with Eren and last I checked ZLfujos disliked LEpedos too. Honestly O prefer REfujos

>Armin, Eren and Reiner
Accurate

>time checks out
This will never not be funny. Imagine waking up every morning just to shitpost.

Attached: CrgFiziVMAAFR7b.jpg (1000x915, 222K)

have they reached the basement yet?

LEfags are like Justin Bieber and 50 shades of grey fangirls, biggest cancer and disturbing fanbase, just look at this shit

Manlet is only fun when he's being autistic desu
Mikasa doesn't even have that

>replying to the same bait again and again
Stop being a brainlet

This

Attached: 1557086361291.jpg (1066x4215, 1.43M)

They reached it 3 years ago in the manga. They will reach it next month in the anime.

LM sex chapter when? :)

>jobner
>jobco

Attached: 0117-025.jpg (746x1080, 319K)

How will marleycucks ever recover?

They reached it 3 fucking years ago

>Episode 2
>Reiner jobs
>Chapter 117
>Reiner jobs
What will happen in episode 6? It coincides with chapter 118 being the last chapter of the volume. ManletHans reaching Historia's farm?

Say something nice about my onii-chan !

Attached: ONII CHAN.png (751x916, 668K)

man, the anime really butchered manlet's character didn't it. the way he drifts off into this weird rambling speech is great

Hange translating him was cute, I would like to see them interacting more, his fujo fanservice was always bad anyway

Let's be honest, Zeke had an erection when he said that. He is a fucking brocon

Threads are getting slow. Isayama is a hack, and it shows. Fuck fights they are completely useless I want answer and kino scenes like the basement reveal, the Reiner flashback or Zeke coming back to life
The kino panels showing Isayama's strengths in storytelling, etc.
None of the warriors are interesting save for Zeke and Reiner
Where is Krueger

Attached: 1518847870827.png (673x366, 416K)

Annie will preform cock and ball torture on chadmin

Episode 3 will be the 10 minute flashback and burrito losing all sympathy with the audience
Episode 4 will be THE KINO episode
Episode 5 will be sopa de macaco with shiganshina fried armong combo
Episode 6 then will most likely be the serumbowl.

they should have translated as "onii-chan" and have a translator's note saying "onii-chan means big brother"

>tfw Annie will never perform cock and ball torture on you
I am seriously considering ending it all

Attached: Best Girl broods.png (407x600, 255K)

KEK. Just imagine Dio screaming your onii-chan is here" in the anime. Zeke is fucking based

>Episode 6 then will most likely be the serumbowl.
I guess we won't have a parallel, Reiner getting eaten by Falco next chapter would be rushed.
Maybe Eren will eat Porco?

>''Sasha is a meme character, I'm glad she's dead''
>''Zeke is a meme character, fucking based''

Eren loves his brother Zeke.

>Porco is shit
>Pieck is for waifufags to justify being cucks
>Gabo is just a weird Isayama's autistic obsession that will be present everywhere
>Magath is ok but he is delusional
Perhaps Isayama should COMBINE the plots instead of focusing on just one (RE fight, Floch, AMJC, LH, FarmerHistoria, Azumabitos). I trust that after the July reveal Isayama can finally have a good pacing
>

Connie will kill Zeke!!!

Sasha was unfunny and 104 are fucking cardboards. Zeke is a cuck but he had bis good moments and funny little details

The face he is making really makes me wonder if he really is just coldy using him

LH is the endgame.

>Just imagine Dio screaming your onii-chan is here
Oh my god. Please WIT, adapt this kino arc.

Zeke has more relevance to the overall story than just being a meme

>the yeagerists pretending not to notice as zeke becomes visibly aroused over the prospect of getting to be a good brother

Zeke saw the blimps and ran faster then the horses, all while being naked. Also he is the most moe character in the manga

Attached: atsui.png (1500x1190, 1002K)

They're holding 3 cups? 3 cups? that could mean there's 3 people, not just Reiner and Bertolt

Marley and Warriors are fucking dead.
>Titan know to pitch like shotgun, sniper rifles and morter with a pitch that is super sonic with high precision
>Can control titans and on the moment has 300 titans that can pounce at the targets and climb incredible fast
>Easily bodied the Armored with only one titan, and with no visible injuries and didn't needed to use hardening

Attached: qnvaXmO_d.jpg (640x900, 83K)

>No cup for Pieck
;_;

>Yelena's heart is glad when Zeke appears
>Pieck has her heart broken
K-I-N-O

Attached: Zeke girls.png (622x917, 426K)

>then the horses, all while being naked. Also he is the most moe character in the manga
well yeah obviously theres 3 cups arumin what you think theyre just gonna let yumirru (who we have no reason to suspect has just despawned from the plot) thirst to death u retarded faggot coconut? shut the FUCK up

Marleycucks B T F O

Attached: porco.jpg (628x684, 62K)

B-but what if someone didn't drink?

>Reiner=Concern
>Porco=Disgust
>Colt and Gabo=Sadness
>Yelena=Admiration
>Eren=Surprised
>Maggath=Expectation
>Pieck=?
I can't tell, but she doesn't seems to be rage or like Maggath's.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-112721_Chrome.jpg (1048x1565, 943K)

>she trembles

Attached: 1551207376345.jpg (442x409, 91K)

pieck: fear
she knows about the spinal fluid wine

But Zeke is an easy target to snipe

>Pieck: "I had a PERSONAL interest in that woman fascinated with Zeke"
Ignore the Porcocuck, Pieck clearly liked Zeke, this is why this conflict will be harder for her than everyone.

so whats the big plan here? don't tell me it's another "zero requiem"

Attached: big plan.jpg (2160x1080, 1.45M)

Who is that person with Gabi?

colt, the person who carried gabi away from the square when eren grim reminded 2.0

who is also Falco's big bro

Attached: Rumbling.jpg (2133x1600, 1M)

Those rifles if based on the PTRD-41 they couldn't go over 100m, now if it's Pieck's, then yeah he could, but remember he can simply crush a rock and throw it at Pieck, it would easily shred her titan easily, and he could do it faster then ter fire rate. And Pieck can't move as fast since she carries a big as rifle with people on it.

Who?

Attached: 0079-028.jpg (1067x1600, 535K)

Pieck will kill Eren next month!

Attached: Sploch.png (702x580, 414K)

WHEN THE FUCK IT GETS GOOD?

i read the first chapters recently and i wanst hooked right away,kinda meh

You've been rused, user. It was never good. Go away now.

Attached: Zeke mug.png (594x564, 411K)

Who will win?

strawpoll.me/17956175

Attached: 1536229775217.jpg (712x387, 168K)

>Implying there weren’t like 5 different kino fight panels this chapter
Kys plotfag

Eren will obviously win since he is the Mc

Attached: BertoltChildrenOfThedevil.jpg (667x791, 227K)

To think that Longhaired Eren look more like a Woman than Hange...

Attached: 1557280288314.png (768x1080, 1.05M)

B-but Reiner is the MC...

It literally gets better and better outside of a VERY few questionable writing moments. By the time you have reached chapter 96 you understand how truly great the manga and the MC has become

based

Attached: 83ee1c58306cedbb472887aaf206adfe.jpg (236x275, 17K)

Cause Hango is supposed to be ambiguous

>World hates Eldians
>Marley convinces world to exterminate them all on Paradis
>Eren attacks the crowd at the speech where this announcement is made
>Takes another shifter power and slaughters many officers along with the political figure who pushed through the genocide plan
>Disrupts Marley so badly their enemies are now gearing up to invade after centuries of them being the premiere world power
>Invasion of Paradis now only being pushed through by Marley as alliance seemingly collapsed

>People claim this was a bad move on Eren's part because he needed Mikasa to bail him out during a fight

We Eldian Imperialists must hold unflinchingly to our aim in foreign policy, namely, to secure for the Eldian people the land and soil to which they are entitled on this earth. And this action is the only one which, before Ymir and our Eldian posterity, would make any sacrifice of blood seem justified: before Ymir, since we have been put on this earth with the mission of eternal struggle for our daily bread, beings who receive Titans as a gift, and who owe their position as lords of the earth only to the genius and the courage with which they can conquer and defend it; and before our Eldian posterity in so far as we have shed no citizen's blood out of which a thousand others are not bequeathed to posterity. The soil on which some day Eldian generations of peasants can beget powerful sons will sanction the investment of the sons of today, and will some day acquit the responsible statesmen of blood-guilt and sacrifice of the people, even if they are persecuted by their contemporaries.

Fuck Marley and fuck the rest of the world. Eldia forever.

lmao thread is fucking dead

People crying about the civilian deaths is funny considering those m*rlians were cheering for the announced genocide right beforehand and were no better than nazis desu

Shame about the kids but war is hell and when the choice is facing extermination or causing civilian casualties you don't really have any choice at all

It was not by mere chance that the first forms of civilization arose there where the Eldian came into contact with inferior races, subjugated them and forced them to obey his command. The members of the inferior race became the first mechanical tools in the service of a growing civilization.

Thereby the way was clearly indicated which the Eldian had to follow. As a conqueror, he subjugated inferior races and turned their physical powers into organized channels under his own leadership, forcing them to follow his will and purpose. By imposing on them a useful, though hard, manner of employing their powers he not only spared the lives of those whom he had conquered but probably made their lives easier than these had been in the former state of so-called 'freedom'.

While he ruthlessly maintained his position as their master, he not only remained master but he also maintained and advanced civilization. For this depended exclusively on his inborn abilities and, therefore, on the preservation of the Eldian race as such. As soon, however, as his subject began to rise and approach the level of their conqueror, a phase of which ascension was probably the use of his language, the barriers that had distinguished master from servant broke down.

The Eldian neglected to maintain his own racial stock unmixed and therewith lost the right to live in the paradise which he himself had created. He became submerged in the racial mixture and gradually lost his cultural creativeness, until he finally grew, not only mentally but also physically, more like the Marleyans whom he had subjected rather than his own ancestors. For some time he could continue to live on the capital of that culture which still remained; but a condition of fossilization soon set in and he sank into oblivion.

Attached: 59941372_2327581967523614_7336271236441309184_n.jpg (640x493, 36K)

A hero who will save the world

Attached: 457fa4ed4a0397afb0a15991e8fd9fa0.jpg (724x1020, 79K)

After the Marley Arc the plot has just gone into a complete shitshow of plot twists without build-up. I dunno, just doesn’t seem like there’s any tension-payoff, just “this is happening now lol” moments.

Sasha was an irrelevant whore, Nicolo.

Is there a ship more cute and canon than LH?

He's dead or at least crippled

Attached: 12ChaptersAYearTHat'sIt.jpg (800x579, 101K)

No.

Attached: 1556715941124.jpg (564x564, 41K)

>Invasion of Paradis now only being pushed through by Marley as alliance seemingly collapsed
What? The world is still attacking within six-five months, nothing indicates that their plans have changed at all.

Their children would be supreme manlets

Attached: Smolevi.jpg (800x566, 133K)

Is Armin standing on a box? Why is he so tall?

He wears high heels sometimes, and that's okay

He’s transforming.

Crippling Levi is the way to go Isayama made him so op that's literally becoming hard to write him in the story instead of out of it...

Imagine him being in this fight

Would've been a lot easier for them and Zeke would've been jealous he wasn't the one to save his ototo

>Zeke was manipulated by Grisha and Dina
>Then by Xaver
>And now by Eren

Attached: 1466346555543.jpg (602x594, 165K)

The fact that the fight is set up this way means that Manlet will arrive out of nowhere and save everyone. It’s not rocket science.

He needed a nerf

Attached: ZekuckgetsBTFO'dByManlet.png (506x411, 258K)

He's literally crippled and unconscious right now, what do you expect him to do?

Cripplet won't be able to do anything now.

Manlet is going to be the Watson to Hange's Sherlock.

Fucking christ, wounds look so damn painful in this manga. Isayama should try some pure horror after this.

A extension of his persona.

Attached: 1556978531565.jpg (671x960, 207K)

You mean this isn't horror?

>Eren did the same to Hange
Revenge

Some cunt needs to pussy up and tell me what is the point in Porco. He persistently gets his shit pushed in, has an awful personality, next to no character and is using the exact same tactics as last time (read - reeeeeeeeee charge!)

Attached: 1552558147525.png (614x460, 407K)

Because I prefer stuff with good art and I especially dislike ongoing manga that won't see any ending in years to come.

Attached: titan 5.jpg (1190x842, 214K)

O

Kek

>Same eye
Karma is bitch, huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-170214_Chrome.jpg (381x1055, 478K)

>alliance collapse
Speed reader detected.

>mouth-to-mouth may be canon
Based

>what is the point in Porco
Nut cracking.

Couldn't even hit Erens nape

Attached: Pie (2).jpg (699x667, 162K)

New official art from animation director Satoshi Kadovaki and animator Naoya Sonod.

Attached: 1526881263383.jpg (2892x4090, 370K)

Will Reiner be the real hero Helos or will he fail to defeat Eren? Or could it be Armin who Eren said back then would save humanity? Or maybe even Mikasa being the "see you later" girl who kills Eren? Personally i hope all of that is bullshit and we see Eren the "devil" meet Ymir fritz.

Idiot. If they do that, the lose the WHT, Attack and Founder.

Pic related?

Attached: 1543239060624.png (1724x820, 710K)

The comfiest

Attached: illust_74409182_20190502_231807.jpg (910x770, 359K)

I miss Levi

they made it clear, they don't want to kill Eren. They want to eat him.

If they kill him now, they have to spend years finding out where the attack titan, founding titan, and hammer titan went to through the paths.

I'm sorry for being a brainlet but can someone explain what Magath means here? Why eat the FT instead of killing it? How does killing it only postpone the problem

Attached: m03nrYp.png (746x1080, 518K)

Brainlet and speedreading.
Eating it means they get to keep it.
Killing it means its lost on the paths and goes to a random Eldian.

>I miss Levi
t. Gabi

TITan powers respawn into random Jews babies if the Nazis don’t not control its succession line.

>Eren was right about the orders to eat the founding titan
Holy shit based.

Attached: 0116-004.jpg (1066x1600, 470K)

Neck your life and uninstall resuscitation .exe

Me too

Attached: 50678258_p3_master1200.jpg (500x550, 131K)

But wasn't the original goal to capture it? Then they changed it to killing it now they're back to capturing it?
That's what I thought but I thought I was being stupid

>levi lost an arm and an eye
>tfw guts levi

Who also born into this world here?

Attached: 1557268606596.jpg (186x212, 26K)

Soon, papa

Attached: FaceApp_1557266568701.jpg (821x678, 210K)

>CLANG

>Eren is right about Reiner being the one who planned this stupid attack
It's like he can read cuckner's mind.

Attached: 0117-011.jpg (747x1080, 235K)

>tfw we won't get our comfiest LH moment
Such an easy fanservice to make

Attached: 1557233518071.jpg (208x245, 18K)

Gross

P A T H S
A
T
H
S

>Then they changed it to killing it
When?

>Scene that (literally) woman won't understand.

>Sees character get powerful ability
>OMG I hate mary sues
It's almost like you don't even know what that means

We can always post pics

Attached: 586bCuFgcFk.jpg (800x550, 78K)

In Marley when the wht was about to kill Eren

Gabi will see Eren murder Reiner

Attached: GabiDash.png (727x1137, 147K)

RAPE

>Marley would have achieved that goal if Lady Tybur wasn't arrogant enough to grant Eren his last words
>Eren didn't ask for her last when he nommed her
>Asking Eren for his last words were her last words.

is it me or is the female titan attractive? Im not even an anniefag (hisufag) but damn this shot of her look good. kinda remind of historia

Attached: annie.png (1252x725, 883K)

>Reiner was completely wrong about Eren awaiting the sweet release of death like he is
Eren understands how Reiner's mind works frighteningly well, but the reverse is not true.

Attached: 0117-039.jpg (747x1076, 181K)

She is very beautiful. Even more than Annie in human form.

She is, she really is.
Beautiful enough to cure you from your homosexuality it seems.

Attached: Best Titan is cute.png (319x567, 191K)

In the manga she was cute as well. The Titan, I mean.
Talking about the manga it's been a really bizarre experience to see the first arcs in this format since I never read it before. The chemistry between Eren and Mikasa is only in the anime, same for that I'M FREE! berserk moment. Also the pacing was very bizarre

I hate to admit it but this meme is spot on
Reiner knows Eren better than AMJC but he still doesn't know him 100%. The persona that must really know Eren is the queen herself.

There's that bit in Marley that the other user mentioned. I thought he just said this in the moment, that they weren't going to focus on capturing it that they'll try to kill it. But than here he says we're not going to kill the FT, we're going to eat it

Attached: 0101-029.jpg (1066x1600, 600K)

Time skip was boring as fuck

Dropped

pleb filtered

Hanjo is an Ackerman.

funnily enough, annie, apart from being the first, has been the strongest opponent by far. she is the only shifter who has literally had eren in her mouth, without the SL knowing the real danger of it

She was the Marley's only hope.

Attached: 1543328408880.jpg (400x459, 42K)

What happens if a male eats the Female Titan?
Is Eren going to be the mother?

I would imagine this is because of the unique circumstances. Killing him was the best option there because it removed the threat. Now that they have him on his territory and he's outnumbered it makes more sense to try and eat him to capture those powers. IMO

For all the retards screeching about a possible Zero Requiem, read this.
I repeat, read this panel looong and hard. Or if you can't read, watch the seventh episode of the anime if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps you'll understand better.

Attached: MUH CODE GEASS.png (1075x1667, 2.22M)

Best girl.

Attached: yelena21.png (350x419, 128K)

Lucky baby will get to suck Hisu's tits.

>we didn't get a new Historia rocking chair angle

Oh God please yes

The situation definitely changed. Marley was expecting to have the Titans to transition the power accordingly, namely using the Beast Titan to control the dumb titan shock troopers until they could get their technology up.

Now that he's gone, they're vulnerable, and on a back foot because of how many Titan's Paradis currently has.

Hange is going to appear with Titanlet isnt she

>incest
no thanks

mobile.twitter.com/anitrendz
Top 10 Male Characters for Anime Trending
Levi ranked 3rd

Top 10 Female Characters for Anime Trending
Mikasa ranked 3rd

>Araki voting again and again

Why is SNK so kino
At first I thought this moment was your usual "main character gets a special power but he can't control it" episode you can find in most shonens, but as the story advanced it didn't made sense because never before we were shown that a Titan (shifter) could act on his own will. Then you read chapter 112, about how Eren always hated slaves and also Mikasa to an extent. Perhaps by ways of paths Eren in his attack titan (Titan who's always seeking for freedom) form at the time detected Mikasa's slave nature and wanted to get rid of her?

Or maybe I'm overthinking things and Eren unconsciously attacked Mikasa because deep down he was fed up with the person who always restrained him. In a sense he always hated her

Attached: Eren_Always_Hated_Mikasa.png (1080x819, 1.86M)

I understand the Beast Titan is the best for that but why doesn't Eren doesn throw things too?

Attached: Frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

>Tanjirou #1
>Nezuko #1
Perfect

>Broodmare
>Jobber
Kek Erenautists are pathetic.

t. manletcuck

>tfw Eren will be the one cuntraping her with his spears
Kek Anniefags on sucide watch soon.

>My wife's son
JUST

You would imagine Annie would hear all the racket outside and actually wake up and do something but ohhhh nooo, the cunt would rather stay in her crystal thing.

Better that than Armong

You're over thinking it. It was used as a shock factor to show Eren wasn't in control properly, as we knew at the time that Eren would never harm Mikasa.

The one everyone likes after all is Levi and Mikasa.

NIGGERS

Annie will have a YAAAAS QUEEN moment soon.

I think it was just an unconscious action

But Historia got more votes than Mikasa last time

Not in control doesn't mean he would start targeting other humans without reasons.
Unless if Mikasa was targeted because she had Titan genes. Eren is the only one shifter we've seen "not in control" but it was the only time he was violent with another person. When the corps tested in limits during the uprising arc his subconscious took control but he never resorted to violence against humans

>Eren got to facerape this
Not fair.

LM soon

Jean got more votes than Mikasa. The Top Five are usually Erwin, Manlet, Hansi, Eren and Jean.

Zekefags killed the hype

Does Isayama draw his backgrounds? Or does he cheat with 3D environments in black and white?

>Not in control doesn't mean he would start targeting other humans without reasons.

What the fuck do you think the regular titans do then? idiot.

>EAfat(pedo) is here

official CR up yet?

Before getting all the dicks she deserves, destroying her whore cunt in the process.

That's the past.

Shifters aren't titans
At the beginning it was reasonable to think this way since it was unsure if they were
Wait no since they're eldians/monsters

Inside her belly or manlet actually being a titan.

This is unrelated to this rank.

Zeke is the hype.

YIIT

Attached: 1546744131666.jpg (2000x1154, 562K)

You're a Gary Stu

>cute
>sexy
>lewdest ahegao in anime
>pure fetish fuel for footfags, giantessfags, vorefags, pedofags, midgetfags, BLACKEDfags, subfags, domfags, slavfeverfags, jewfeverfags and nosefags.
>athletic
>durable
>regenerating cunny
>regenerating hymen
>regenerating backdoor
>half price on sundays
Annie is the ultimate semen demon, how can lesser semen demons compete?

Attached: I want to nut on Annie's face.png (1280x720, 846K)

Based Bert

That's most likely the reason why Hisu's POV is still hidden like Eren's when everyone else's has been exposed by now. If there's one person in the world who knows what he's doing, why he's doing it and is backing him up then it's her.

>Mikasa and manlet are Eren's friends
>Eren gets in a fight and gets BTFO
>They save him in an EPIC manner and get their sakuga animation
>Mikasa and manlet hate Eren
>Eren fights alone and murders everyone
I'm starting to see a pattern here

Attached: 1544490622249.jpg (639x970, 501K)

Annie is down in the Scout Regiment brothel getting fucked right now. They're inventing new ways to give her the D every day. She's covered in Scout Regiment cum inside and outside. She's probably orgasming right now, Bertold.

The beast titan have monkeys hand muscles that allow it to throw anything whit a destructive resoult(and since zeke is a baseball pro, it is a deadmachine), while tha snK have a more human hand moscularity,for this reason is better in punching things instead than throwing things.

Who will kill Hansi?

Manlet was never Eren's friend, stop this meme.

>tfw you will never empty your entire load on and inside Annie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANNA KILL MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: Sad Doggy is Sad.jpg (640x368, 36K)

Yelena a cute! A CUTE!

Attached: 14b2256af353388b15071b9b2a3f1647.jpg (1000x900, 181K)

because you fucking retards already spoiled it for me

THREE CUPS

Yelena and Pieck are the best post-RTS additions.

Didn't Isayama recently say only Eren's POV or thoughts are hidden?

Childbirth
Manlet will have to raise Petra Ackerman alone

But Historia is hidden too. And no, don't expect Isayama to draw or to talk about Historia and Eren together, the ip doesn't belong to Isayama only and he has to give a minimun of delusional fanservice

A little bit he was

Marley is gonna BTFO Zeke's titans using these bad boys. Based Magath thought of every detail.

Screenshot this, faggots

Attached: 4IFQ4Ko.png (713x590, 798K)

>s-shes gonna die in childbirth
pathetic cope

Good taste here

Attached: 1534652658723.jpg (640x432, 63K)

They try to eat people. The difference has been important before.

Attached: shifter vs titan.jpg (1031x648, 307K)

What are those, anyway? Early anti-materiel?

You mean "based isayama to foreshadowing any single detaile possible"

>ZERO doujins with Zeke
>The only hentai thing I found was Zeke and Porco fucking Pieck

Not really he was only talking about muh Eren not saying anything about the rest.

>reading new chapter right now

>Rivai: Hange, that Mikasa disobeyed again, should we punish her?
what the

All good things in due time

It's possible, since I can't see both Eren and Historia surviving. We already know the manga ends with Eren living out his rest of years.

It is a pretty common trope.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUO3Bmt5XTQ

ZE is cute, canon and pure

Attached: ZEndgame is now.jpg (710x768, 283K)

I do think Zeke will be killed and Eren will have no choice than using Historia

Friend as in ally, you dummy

Originally everyone was also going to die

Abe-sama would never allow it

>using his wife
Nope

Will Eren cry and hug Zeke like Carla did with Grisha?

Eren is using Zeke

Zeke will survive.

Attached: Free.jpg (1152x2048, 328K)

Armong*
Bert is too pure for retarded sluts.

In a few years you'll be old enough to understand the basics of storytelling, it's ok user, not everyone can do it on their first try.

>Eren: oh shit oh shit the other shifters are still alive and Zeke will see all the sex I had with Historia

Yes, after betraying him to prevent him killing himself. Then he will sacrifice himself to save eren and hisu anyways and eren will get his glasses as a memento.

Imagine mutilating Annie and raping each one of her body parts as she begs you to stop.
No man would resist humiliating this whore and teaching her to stay put.

not his wife.

BASED LEDDITOR

Nope, he said Eren's inner psychology hadn't been revealed yet while answering a question that was about Eren only. The fact remains that in the manga the only major characters left whose POVs are not known to us and whose motivations are unclear are Eren and Historia, unless you're trying to argue that Historia's POV isn't hidden too, in which case I'm not really sure what to tell you.

Attached: IMG_20190428_090538.jpg (749x1109, 187K)

Considering he went through high lengths to avoid this and has a possible child with her, there is zero chance Eren will think about this, maybe if Historia says it herself but I don't think the manga will go that route. It's ending here with Zeke he was even brought back to life no way he dies now before the rumble.

I want Eren to save Zeke, the guy would do anything for his otouto

Use the right word then instead of making it confusing, dummy yourself!

>mfw Eren betrays Zeke

Attached: 1426939114652.png (180x240, 49K)

>wife
Yeah, lover would be more appropriate.

Will SOMEONE finally die next chapter? no more fodder shit no one cares about

Bearer of his child, user it will happen, despite the massive shipperarguments and lots of flamming in here I fairly think most know it it's to obvious just don't want to accept the outcome.

This, other are just shitposting but I think many people suspect it happened

Do you know what "friendly fire" is? It's not named because soldiers themselves are friends, but because they are allies.

Farmer's wife

I want Zeke and Mikasa discovering at the same time Eren impregnated Historia. Would love to see their reactions

>Farmer's wife
>Eren's lover
Lewd

Isayama should just fucking confirm it if so, don't rub more salt on Mikasa fans who kept loyal to Isayama at least confirm it so we can chase Jean.

Reading the manga made me hate this scene so goddamn much. What the fuck were they thinking going with the generic laughing anime girl angle

Isayama has a deal with WIT to not reveal it until the anime is over.

But farmer was already confirmed that he did not marry with Historia. Try better.

Isayama doesn't owe shipfags anything

I thought Mikasafags don't like Jean

Manlet was the one who killed the hype

>"confirmed"
So Farmer is the father

This, if anything he hates them for attacking him once

We went close to that in 115 but Zeke avoided his flag and was literally revived with full HP. No way he's meeting his end before Eren's had the chance to do whatever he's planned to do with him. And if the last panel is any indication then the baby will be fine as well.
I do think it would've been a fun scenario to think about though: Zeke dying due to unforeseen circumstances and Eren having no choice but to sacrifice the person he's been bending over backwards for the last 4 years to protect from that fate. I'm curious to know how he would've reacted: maybe he wouldn't have been able to cope with that reality at all would've completely lost it.

You already know what he thinks.

Attached: EM.jpg (535x704, 526K)

It's getting too formulaic

Attached: korean_circus.gif (720x404, 2.21M)

No, Eren is, the only ones who believe Farmer is the father are
>LEpedo
>ErwLmod/EMfag
>YHfag
>Speedreader

Attached: tired.gif (498x278, 1.2M)

She didn't even bother marrying him. The lad is getting dismissed as soon as she gives birth.

Armin is investigating to find out all of the ways she can be used for fetish purposes.
He hopes by the end of the year he will be able to turn her into a fucktoy for the scouts to use for some relief.

The truth is, Armin is actually very confident and dominant in the sack, in a "creepy old hentai man" kind of way.
I'm sure he's having a lot of fun with Annie, but being such a sweetheart as he is, he will let everyone else use her too when he establishes some safety measures.

Attached: attack-on-titan-armin-arlert-1002475.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

What do EM supporters think about this?

But that's legit thing they verified are you retarded? Even more so if Historia wanted to keep it a secret she would've done it but didn't
The father identity is unknown unless you take the child's DNA and see who matches it.

>EHcucks with Detective Hongo again
Should I cut more heads? :)

Even if a marriage notification isn't taken out, married life can be done.

I like Jean smart + handsome.

Depends on how much of a slut you think he is.

Attached: carlen.jpg (449x255, 46K)

>The YAAAAASSSS Brigade arrived
Sorry, but Eren impregnated Historia.

>i-it's old interviews!
>r-random quotes taken out of context!
>I-Isayama's words don't matter, only the anime (which is the final version of the manga as said by Isayama himself)!!

Listen I know you shippers like to throw delusion at one another but this post is so retarded it doesn't even make sense.
If she wanted to stay with farmer either way she would've married him and fool those MPs even better.

It will be ironic but that scenario can only happen after Historia gave birth to her baby. The last panel confirmed that the baby will survive. So as long as she still hasn't gave birth then she is safe.

w-what if Eren doesn't betray Zeke?

She didn't marry him, so he is just a sperm donor

Another month of shitren fags thinking Reiner won't BTFO him at the end of this.

Attached: 1555505984414.jpg (560x570, 83K)

dumb Jeanfag

Hes been a loyal servant and protector until Eren comes back to his lover and child.

Guys, translation of full chapter soon! :)

We're almost done!

How will Eren and Historia name their baby?

Judging by his face this chapter, maybe he will actually have trouble now hurting him

Titan Falco will eat Reiner.

I am waiting the final arc to finish it, I read until a little after the end of Marley arc

>4-0
Think it's time to take the L.

Attached: Reiner got his gun.png (1004x1584, 1.64M)

W-what are you saying? Why are you trying to hurt me?

Attached: 1553778328182.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Eren Jr.

He won't after this chapter. Zeke proved his love toward his brother but at the end of the day they will still fight because of le "devil" vs le "chosen by God" narrative.

Krista.

Another month with ErwLmod SEETHING
Haha manlet killed Erwin

Either he's worried about betraying his brother or about the potential danger of Zeke's titanization scream. Maybe both

Yumiru or if Grisha influences Eren, Faye.

KEK

>Reiner jobs again
OH NO NO NO
LOOK AT DIS DUDE
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Aren't you tired of getting BTFO harder than Reiner every new chapter?

Attached: 0117-020.jpg (745x1080, 551K)

I want Isayama to be more original and let Zeke lives

What if Krista is OG Ymir real name?

Attached: 1533152421804.jpg (960x720, 176K)

He has a year left.

I don't give a shit about Erwin

The silly persons who aren't interested in only pregnancy though a story is developed

Sorry, not your boogeyman

>Not giving a shit about the best character in the manga
Retard

Can I get some love for Sasha please guys? I miss her

Attached: Hairdid.png (526x721, 993K)

Victoria Yeager

what

Is Reiner shit or is Eren really THAT good at fighting?

Attached: Best page.jpg (800x1174, 307K)

THANK

YOU

But I care a lot about Eren

There is literally nothing to discuss about this chapter since it's only fight.
The only interesting bits are Eren face at the end, what Marley will do now and Reiner questioning Eren what keeps him wanting to live.

Since we already know the baby is a boy, his name will be Armin Zeke Yeager, named after the smartest and the bravest person they knew, respectively.

Nice try but I remember you spamming this bitch
During first leaks of Eren and Mikasa blushing (108). Manlet never loved Erwin, Eren never loved Mikasa, and Zeke a cute.

Very cute Hanga and cute drawing

Would be funny if hes named Zeke after his brother's death, would be kino

It's about CONVICTION, user. Reiner is a simpering, half-assed guy living a lie and hoping for death. Eren is fighting because he has a goal and will do anything to reach it. He has reserves of willpower and strength that Reiner hasn't had in years.
Plus, as it's been pointed out, Eren understands Reiner, but the opposite is not true.

>Boy

Attached: jiiiii.jpg (658x643, 173K)

The baby looks like a girl in the last panel.

Soviet PTRD's

I post Yumeko but I don't care about Erwin

Attached: capture.jpg (864x244, 64K)

Still can't get over that kids expression

There are lot of Mikasawhales here pretending they aren't just look at the strawpoll she is 7-8th with over 30 votes.

>Dad, those shitposters are here again.

Both. Only Annie was stronger in hand to hand.

Attached: 0075-039.jpg (1066x1600, 489K)

You mean that girl's, right?

Attached: sandbuilder.jpg (180x243, 35K)

Can current Eren beat Annie in one-on-one combat without WHT power?

>Finding an expression funny is shitposting
user what the fuck

Boy, Girl, idc. It's cute mad cute

Autist

G-guys? I'm not the only one right?

Attached: 206499.jpg (225x350, 34K)

New phone, who dis?

Attached: 1554061093193.jpg (468x698, 105K)

I mean that is what the baby said to Eren after he take a look at the screen.

ofc

>ofc
Expand upon this.

Attached: 1539999744543.gif (768x768, 33K)

Of course, she's cute. She won the genetic lottery.

Attached: cute.jpg (835x273, 119K)

I don't miss her but I'm sad she died

Attached: 60647730_p12.jpg (850x650, 173K)

Cute already growing out to be an emo like his grandfather Grisha

I do enjoy a woman who can be kept satisfied with just keeping her fed.

Brosnan pls

The evil apprentice always exceeds the shifu in wuxia films

I'm here to talk to you about the Slampig Initiative

Gentlemen.

Attached: mazo1_038[1].jpg (844x1240, 307K)

The architect.

Someone who is going to misses potato headed sweetheart

Ok apparently I just went full retard

*someone who misses that potato headed sweetheart

Well, even without WHT he does have hardening so he should be able to deal harder blows than before. It seems Annie was able to deal as much damage as she did partly because she could harden and Eren couldn't protect himself against that.

>Eren brought his friends to a place filled with people infected by Zekes fluids.
What did Eren mean by this?

Attached: Friends.jpg (1066x1600, 494K)

Well that looks like a terrifying situation to be in.

>new chapter
>talking about shipping
Why?

>a complex multi-layered story about war, historical revisionism, propaganda, fate and the concept of freedom
>boil it down to shipping and fujo delusions
Yea Forums really makes you think

Attached: 1445956991211.jpg (1000x664, 433K)

He's just taking singing lessons.

All the smart anons are at work or school right now

It's just like real life, where people ignore realpolitik in favor of getting pussy.

Don't forget about the waifus!

Attached: Best Girl a cute as usual.jpg (751x1024, 65K)

>Attackonweeb

'tis the natural order of things

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (520x319, 168K)

>That nose
Your membership as an Anniefag has been revoked because of that. You are hereby to cease any further Annieposting from here onward.

Nice try tranny, but Isayama has said time and time again that the anime is the final product.

Ignore the pedo

When Donkey Kong comes and transforms the titans, some of them will protect Eren's friends.

He's a real nigga, that's why brought them there.

Pii!

Attached: pii is tiny and very smug.jpg (352x375, 18K)

NEVER!

Attached: Boop.jpg (775x498, 49K)

Both.

Then why is the scarf still black?

why not both at once

Attached: 234jf98wr.png (319x371, 157K)

New thread in 3.7

I wanna worship mikasa's feet & abs.

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

The queen got the biggest alpha of them all to impregnate her.
We gotta give her some props for that.

>kinda remind of historia
Ironic.
All of the 9 titans represent a portion of the Original Ymir's powers.
The female titan must without doubt represent her female appearance.
And there are many subtle hints that Historia is her look alike.

Marleyan BVLL thread.

>Zeke shows up
>Eren's face
>Maybe I shouldn't have put AMJC in the same building as all those soon-to-be titans

Dead eyes EH baby needs to be memed into reality somehow.

We know Bertholdt.

Attached: mikasa wants the B.png (719x732, 508K)

>We already know the manga ends with Eren living out his rest of years.
How does that justify Historia dying?

>Eren I met your little friends
>Worry not, I've 'saved' them

Spamming what bitch?

So Eren is the new Erwin? Remember when Floche said that Erwin was the devil they needed?

because Eren doesn't deserve a happy ending if their ship doesn't happen

Attached: 1555470298313.png (143x168, 34K)

Frieda

I'm down for that

what the fuck is ErwLmod

Ymir jr.

Attached: 1556158057388.jpg (768x768, 44K)

Is it obvious to anyone else that Isayama has the most fun writing Pieck and the Cart titan?

Attached: 1531702822662.jpg (692x588, 226K)

Your waifu is a gun stand desu. Zeke is more fun than she is.

Armin is.

Attached: Posessed_by_Erwin.jpg (1067x1600, 559K)

He definitely has fun drawing Jobke

Attached: zeke takes manlet's shaft.jpg (210x241, 15K)

>waifu
Yeah sure, that's definitely what I meant when I said Isayama has fun writing her.
Definitely.

>Reiner gets his head blown up by thunder spears
>Reiner gets a massive concussion and is out cold during an important battle
>Reiner gets his fucking head ripped off and his body tossed like a ragdoll

JUST DIE ALREADY, FUCK. How many times does he need brain damage before he actually bites the dust?

>JUST DIE ALREADY
Not allowed

Armin isn't a selfish devil at all and that's why everyone hates him

>Reiner finally dies
>Gets sand loli'd

Godner is immortal.

>he thinks the MC of the story will die

Delete this

Attached: the definitive and best nose.png (547x394, 275K)

Usually one dies if the ship is confirmed.

Based on what?

>And there are many subtle hints that Historia is her look alike
Reminds me of a discussion I had with another user a few weeks ago about the role Historia could potentially play in the endgame because of the connection she seems to have to Eldia's origins/OG Ymir through plenty of subtle and less subtle references:
>"Historia", obvious ref to History
>"Krista", the girl from her childhood book whose representation was eerily similar to Ymir Fritz's
>her once closest friend who was given the name and role of Ymir
>The whole idea of a pact with the "Devil" when Eren himself, the person who's still alive and who's closest to Historia, seems to have assumed that symbolic roles in the eyes of both his followers and the rest of the world
etc. etc.
Curious to see how it all comes together in the end.

Attached: 0051-025.jpg (1066x1600, 515K)

EM will happen, cope.

Based on Isayama's inability to write romance so he will use the she died trope

Nah that got killed years ago

Indeed, that's why he always draws him naked.

Attached: 1555056976771.jpg (715x1707, 991K)

>Retard post
>Says, "cope"
Everytime

If Isayama doesn't make EM canon as we all thought not long ago, he will be forced to kill Historia as compensation for not making EM canon.

If Historia dies and EH don't happen, Eren will be happy with Mika anyways.

Is this how an EMfag deals with reality? By outright rejecting it?

Attached: 1548786996224.png (747x304, 353K)

Her possibly dying in childbirth doesn't really have anything to do with how much time Isayama may dedicate whatever happened between her and Eren during the last year.

Eren doesn't like Mikasa that way

>Zeke fights Levi
>GODvi is going to KILL Zecuck!
>Levi """"survives"""" the battle
>Eren fights Reiner
>GODner is going to KILL Erencuck!
>Reiner still gets btfo

What does that have to do with Eren's happiness? If EH doesn't happen, he won't care Historia died as he will likely be with Mikasa.

I'm not a shipperfag but EM doesn't make any sense at this point of the story. If anything it might be EMA again which I highly doubt it. I hope Isayama won't lower himself to do that.

Eren can still be happy with Historia being dead. He just needs to archive his goal and obtain full freedom.

Attached: 0090-044.jpg (1066x1600, 260K)

Didn't realize just how spot on I was when I made that comment about EMfags months ago.

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-181559.jpg (1403x743, 303K)

No, but it will force Isayama to make a reunion between them after.

Why do you keep forcing Eren with Mikasa? He doesn't like her

>He doesn't like her

>he doesn't like her
Fuck off EHfag says who?

Will Armin and Mikasa do something next chapter? Or just tardbanging in the cell?

Not him but doubt any sane man would like someone so ugly with no personality.

Attached: 1529098924462.png (540x440, 375K)

He doesn't like her.

EM was never gonna happen user, with or without EH. Also thinking Eren won't care about Historia's death just because he didn't fuck her and muh Mikasa is still around is pure insanity. Remember his reaction to Sasha's death? Imagine how he'd feel about the death of someone who's actually picked him up when he was about to give up on himself and had a significant impact on his growth as an individual, and whose sacrifice he's been trying to prevent for years?
I dunno why I even bother, for all I know you might just be baiting (and I actually hope you are).

He doesn't like her.

Isayama

No that user. It's not like he hates her either, but Eren won't suddenly fall in love with her just because EMfags can't accept there are better outcomes for Mikasa that doesn't involve Eren or any other shipfaggotry thing.

Attached: 1556828224938.jpg (720x485, 158K)