Why did ryuko forgive satsuki for all the shit she did to her so easily?

why did ryuko forgive satsuki for all the shit she did to her so easily?

Attached: satsuki and ryuko.gif (500x280, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw
strawpoll.me/563819
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Ryuko is a better person than Satsuki is, and thus best girl

cause she wanted a sister.

Sisters fight, they make up. It happens.

It's a metaphor for how the rest of the world should easily forgive Japan for all the heinous shit it did during WW2

What shit did she do?

Because Ryuko's greatest desire in life is to have a family, stemming from her neglected upbringing. She quickly becomes accustomed to Mako's family, and goes on a quest of revenge for a father that essentially abandoned her years prior. She's willing to forgive her mother after the final battle because she still wants a mother, and she forgives Satsuki because she wants a sister. She goes on the BAKEMONO tangent because the people that were using her for their own personal ends were her family and she felt like her life was a lie and she had no free will. This is all part of the motif of Kill la Kill which is free will (Ryuko and her rebellious ways) vs conformity (symbolized by the "red threads of fate", the Life Fibers, Satsuki's regime, etc.)

But she didn't. She wanted to punch her to death, before the others got in the way.

Attached: 6O8Yrg.gif (400x225, 403K)

but she stopped after they got out of the way.

And, as all the ones that got in the way said, she was holding back.

If anyone needs to forgive for WW2 it's Japan.
They literally can not get over it.

Because Satsuki showed remorse, and put her life on the line to save Ryuko. Also, Satsuki makes great speeches.

she tried to kill her and use her as a pawn.

so all ragyo and nui needed to to was to just say sorry and she would have forgiven them and helped them? why didnt they think of that?

The real question is how did Satsuki get away with virtually everything. Considering just how much irreperable damage her horrible regime has done you'd think there'd be more than a few people pissed off at her and want her head on a pike.

this. ryuko should have killed her sister or not.

You're forgetting the fact that Satsuki from the very beginning was trying to stop Ragyo and the life fibers. Her methods were the problem.

yah rite after she got brainwashed and unleashed her suppressed rage at her she let her go scotfree idgi???? wat a fucking idiot i swear on me mum

i wonder how things would have changed if satsuki knew that ryuko was her sister when she arrived.

What did she do? I think that had a healthy rivalry and secretly respected each other. When it came out they were sisters, there was simply no malice left.

wasn't that easily, she was about to punch her neesan and potentially ice her right there
except even with that understandable anger she realized she couldn't actually really bring herself to blast away her sister who she already started to love a little by then

Attached: neesans are for loving.png (1576x923, 2.46M)

It happens.

that does not excuse all the shit she did though. she even tried to get mako to kill her instead of doing it herself.

Heh.

how many students fucking died at the academy? im surprised she was even able to close it down without a revolt.

I doubt she believed Mako would actually kill her

she still tried.

Mothers finger their daughters, the daughters obey their mothers. It happens.

Well she did almost have Mako fried in the first episode, and you could see skeletons in that giant melting pot in the badly animated episode.

it just be like that

Attached: 1457500964381.gif (700x387, 2.48M)

What was she meant to do, through a hissy fit and let humanity die? She had no choice, she tried to knock Satsuki around a bit to make herself feel better, but the Devas wouldnt stand for that level of pettiness

Her heart was in the right place, sure her plan didn’t work out but all’s well that ends well

Ryuko, despite how edgy she looks is a really sweet kid, remember, when Mako and her family sold her out she was actually willing to let Mako beat her to death if it meant Mako's family wouldn't have to be poorfags anymore and even that edgy phase she went through was more out of sadness and and seeing herself as an inhuman monster the same as Nui, hell, even through by her own admission she didn't have the best relationship with her father, she barely knew him, yet still was hurt enough by his death she went on a revenge quest for him

Cause of her cute eyebrows.

user, Sengetsu confirmed that Ryuko was postering, she never intended to hit Satsuki full on, she was trying to test her because she was worried about her,

>through a hissy fit and let humanity die?
kill satsuki after ragyo and not risk letting her do crazy shit in the future?

>All this talk of killing
>Ryuko never kills a single person in the show

>kill satsuki after ragyo
>Murder someone in cold blood
Did you even watch the show?

>Show is called KILL la KILL

false advertising, how do we mount a successful lawsuit against Trigger?

Yea Forums vs. Trigger court case, imagine the global headlines

Well she did kinda convince her mom to kill herself at the end.

you're right, what it took to excuse all satsuki's shit was instead saying "oopsie woopsie" in so many words in her grandstanding speech afterward

>Mom, please, just stop being a bitch and accept your punishment.
>Fuck you, Ryuko, I regret nothing! LIFE FIBERS FOREVER!

What's amusing is thanks to Space Patrol Luluco we know now that Ragyo's threat will never come true. Chief overjustice burned the last of the life fibers

she didnt even say oopsie. she just said she was acting like her mom and that was lame.

its not murder if you deserve it.

>Ragyo
>Deserving to die

She's hot and sexy, so no, she doesn't

i was talking about satsuki.

Nah

>Making a thread because a show didnt go off character to satiate your edgelord fantasies

>Yea Forums is one person

how the fuck do life fibers work? is there a set number of them that arrives on a planet, or is it like tiberium rules where it grows and spreads over the planet?

i'd say that bit near the closing of the speech was the oopsie woopsie part, because she says acting like that made her one of the biggest fools for thinking that was all necessary and right

Because SATSUKI DID NOTHING WRONG

Literally willed her way from childhood to save humanity while Edgeroko edged out and wasted her childhood.

Attached: klk satsuki resolve ryuko edge.png (1500x1092, 1.79M)

>Literally willed her way from childhood to save humanity while Edgeroko edged out and wasted her childhood.
Honestly, both of their lives were ruined by the dad. I'd have a harder time forgiving him than Satsuki

ryuko literally never knew about any of this shit until isshin told her as he was dying. if anyone is to blame, its that retard for not planning ahead.

It was for a good cause, i.e. fighting Ragyou

seethe
cope
ect.

It's almost like Ryuko is an immature emotional child who wears her heart on her sleeve. Like most trigger protagonists, through it would have helped if they hadn't put the month long mind rape Ragyo and Nui subjected Ryuko to in a fucking drama CD.

> it would have helped if they hadn't put the month long mind rape Ragyo and Nui subjected Ryuko to in a fucking drama CD.
this.
my biggest gripe with the series is that the arcs werent as long as they should have been.

>all the shit she did to her
Such as?

So you never had a sister

we dont talk much.

if all the life fibers died when the primordial life fiber was destroyed then why did only senketsu go to pieces?

Well, WW2 has yet to end for them, they are still officially at war with Russia.

this.

ryuko and satsuki went through alot together, and they deserve to have eachother.

>shitting on ryuko and calling her edgy

Attached: defending sis honor.png (1149x1100, 391K)

i love this image.

Someone should make one of these for Ryuko and Satsuki

Attached: 1536244041265.jpg (1280x3238, 1.57M)

Satsuki is a good Onee-san.

Attached: tumblr_n6cffwzNfG1r18o40o1_1280.png (717x800, 157K)

Because she was never actually mad at her in the first place. She only fought Satsuki because she wanted to avenge her dad. Finding out Satsuki was her sister and was trying to avenge their father and Ryuuko who Satsuki thought were dead. Both of them wanted a family.

>Chief overjustice burned the last of the life fibers
I just remembered that Overjustice became corrupted and went on becoming Alexis Kerib later.

Blame Imaishi and his shitty tendency to use steroid crack pacing in cases he shouldn't

Why are these little witches so ghei?

I don't get this picture. If you knew someone's waifu died, you wouldn't get them a doll in their dead waifu's likeness, that's just in bad taste. It's like a constant reminder that they're dead.

Attached: 1399631732434.jpg (1000x500, 73K)

sort of, ryuuko did confirm that senketsu's spirit is out there in the cosmos when she got the giga-scissors

It pre-dates the OVA, and the OVA's closure. But otherwise I feel it isn't about giving Ryuko a Doll of the deceased, it is giving her a likeness of the deceased. In Japanese funerary tradition a picture or photo of the dead as they were in life is placed on/near the family's house alter. For obvious reasons Ryuko has no picture of Senketsu. Wasn't exactly a priority. To have a physical likeness to put there instead while unusual could do, especially under such unusual circumstance.

I guess I can see it as a makeshift photo. It still seems macabre

Attached: 1397270787063.gif (438x360, 273K)

>For obvious reasons Ryuko has no picture of Senketsu
really? youd think mako's family would have one of her with senketsu

that scene was so odd

Attached: 1392343314097.gif (240x160, 1.12M)

i wonder if ryuko ever told satsuki about the month long junketsu mind rape that ragyo forced on her.

Are the two shows connected? I've never seen Space Patrol Luluco

Most teenagers don't carry around their father's murder weapon around to shank people's gym shorts, and fully prepared to kill someone in retaliation for the former. Hard to say where things like this actually fall on her moral compass.

Mako's family lived in a shack that barely had electricity, a toilet, and cold running water. We know Matero had a Polaroid to take creep shots with, which he likely would not want her to know about, and the only Family photos taken of them were during the fight club weeks. Which I don't think they may have wanted to keep given what they became during that time.

Junketsu only mind raped her a little bit before the battle on the ship.

i thought it was longer. that whole sequence of events was confusing, time wise. although from ryukos prospective the mind rape happened over a span of years.

It was like a couple of hours at most, from the helicopter flying Satsuki over to the battleship and Junketsu Ryuko chasing after her. That same night is the final battle.

Attached: 1396569871376.png (840x941, 700K)

I think user meant that Junketsu was literally only on her for so many hours as a lock on their handiwork. The month of torture previously was just to prep her for that whole process of installing a fake lifetime.

Because she secretly admired her and finding out she was her sister made her happy.

huh. i thought it took a while for satsuki to recover seeing as how she just broke out. plus there was that sequence of ryuko and ragyo together.

okay, that makes more sense.

>Satsuki
>Needing time to recover

Attached: 1401199494060.jpg (343x472, 36K)

i mean, shed need to eat at least.

>have a loving dad
>vs being constantly raped by mom with no dad
Face it loser. Edgeroko had no reason to edge besides being coldsteel.

Ryuko loves shadow the hedgehog and canonically shadow the hedgehog loves her.

Nah, even if the OVA was an afterthought, we see that she remembers Senketsu with more nostalgia than sadness. And it fits her character a bit more, not moping for what was lost.
>It still seems macabre
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

>loving dad
>Isshin
Did you forget the part in which he basically threw Ryuko into whatever internship there was to focus on his research?

Attached: [DB]Kill la Kill _-_25_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD720p_x265)-[05.59.526-06.33.935].webm (854x480, 1.95M)

She caught Lesbola meanwhile.

>Satsuki showed remorse
Satsuki literally never once showed remorse, ever. She is just as awful a person at the end of the show as the beginning, the writers just hoped people would kind of forget that and assume that character development happened at some point when they weren't paying attention.

>have a loving dad

Attached: Not exactly.png (639x340, 438K)

remember when Ryuko lost Senketsuto Nui?
remember when, despite Ryuko not even being conscious to hear, Satsuki called her worthless?
because Ryuko wasn't conscious to hear Satsuki, you can't even play it off as "Satsuki egging her on to become stronger".

Attached: brainlet6.png (207x243, 6K)

satan quads confirm.

Fuck off hypersatan.

>All these Ryuko and Satsuki threads
>everyone forgets the true hero

EVERYBODY, WOP IT OUT FOR THE DOSH KING

Attached: DoshKingTakeo_zps369478a7.jpg (500x375, 62K)

>Satsuki is the main character of the game
>Satsuki goes into space with her final form of Junketsu
>Satsuki puts Junketsu in front of her to absorb the flames of the atmosphere while it screams in pain instead of sacrificing itself to protect her

Attached: satsuki ryuko.jpg (1144x984, 241K)

I mean, his thoughts on money ruling the world isn't exactly wrong.

the English dub made this guy sound like a character straight out of the boondocks and it was great.

money does eclipse fear, he just wasnt paying enough.

No one forgot, we just didn't feel the need to point out the patently obvious.

Attached: Kaneo.png (1205x670, 1.09M)

>uuuh I was just doing mean things to Ryuuko to make her a stronger person, you know?
How the fuck did Satsuki get away with this?

Attached: 1545029433260.png (999x1485, 798K)

ABSOLUTE
MOTHERFUCKING
L E G E N D

Sister fun time.

By keeping everyone distracted with her terrific ass.

to be fair, she did admit that was stupid on the ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw

ONEE-CHAN

Attached: 1465405909237.png (707x1000, 428K)

here to post best girl

Attached: 1554958088942.jpg (664x764, 76K)

Still better than getting raped.

Got broketsu & scissors unstead of a fucking trap & rape.

>Still better than getting raped.
she did get raped though. once in real life and a lot more in her fake memories.

seething retard.

did Satsuki properly think that plan through?
what if the trials she put Ryuuko through ended up mindfucking ryuuko into a low level of insanity? And even if that did happen, Satsuki wouldn't show any remorse for her actions, and she'd simply say "b-but ryuuko wasn't strong enough" and carry on.

>BREAKIN BANK NIGGA

Waifu fags are not a discerning bunch.

>implying you wouldn't pound that ass given the opportunity

I would, but that doesn't excuse her actions

Yeah, but I would do that for me, not for her.

Yeah, but would getting a dick up her ass pull the stick from her ass? If so, it actually does help her too.

I think you posted the wrong picture.

Attached: fight club mako.png (1560x1050, 1.04M)

>all these niggas here trying to say ryuko and satsuki doint love eachother or arent as strong as eachother
did no one here watch the show?

There are people that think Mako isn't taking Gamagoori's 28 inches

That dogshit? Of course not.

>make gets to choose between ryuko and gamagoori
Mako was the MC all along

Satsuki was a shithead though, you can't deny that.

almost all of triggers shows at that point of time is referenced

Satsuki was an asshole, until she realized Ryuko was her sister.

Ryuko was also a giant retard at times. Neither is really better than the other.

In hindsight, if nui wasn't around to fuck things up then satsuki's plan to use ryuko's anger likely would have gotten herself killed.

So why did satsuki just lose her will after her fight with ragyo? Did she just not now what to do after that?

literally yes because almost as soon as she was old enough to even have concepts of volition and desires her focus was purely on taking down ragyo, so after she finishes the one thing she was fixated on for most of her life she's just that clueless on how/why to live anymore

She could still run the school. Why kill yourself when you've just reunited with your sister that you thought was dead?

Satsuki likely harboured very little feeling for Ryuuko when she found out they were sisters.

The ending of episode 24 shows otherwise

I dunno, she got pretty attached to her after her fight with junketsu

Be honest, they really couldn't have bonded much between finding out they were sisters and the end of ep 24.

even though satsuki's always had that loving caring side, she spent most of her life suppressing it to be a boss-ass bitch, so even if on one level she understood she could do that, satsuki probably was just too used to needing to be ready to fight with life/death consequences at all times to be able to rationally adjust until finally she finds some motivation to hire rei

SeeShe still clearly cared alot for her, especially when she came falling from the sky after her fight. She does care for ryuko.

was Satsuki really right to call Ryuuko worthless after this?

Attached: nui steals senketsu.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>Satsuki called her worthless
Satsuki just telling the truth

she couldn't be more wrong considering everything Ryuuko does to stop Ragyo

WOP IT OUT!

Attached: Ricky Ricon IV.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

>that one scene from the dub bloopers where Mako wants to fuck shirtless Gamagori
>Gamagori refuses because it’s impossible and “if we were to have sex, you would explode”
God those were some good bloopers

strawpoll.me/563819

Attached: dcf8fe4d63c83534af2fba6096d0b75fa0c36360_zps4oeclkta.jpg (566x800, 330K)

No, the show showed that Satsuki was never an awful person. And if you need it to be explained to you /how/, then that is indeed a sign that you weren't paying attention.

Those results disgust me.

did you mean this one?

Attached: 1554442416028.jpg (999x1503, 78K)

It's like you forgot that any and every wrongdoing is justifiable if it's for a greater good™

>Thinks that humans are pigs
>Only ascribes any value to a small number of people she considers worthy
>Everyone who doesn't meet her standards doesn't deserve respect/freedom/or even well being
>Sees no problem with using lives as sacrificial pawns if they aren't a part of her inner circle
Just because the show wants you to forget those things, doesn't make them less true.

Because shit anime. Get over it.

those eyebrows

Name a show with a shittier ending than KLK.
Pro tip: You can't.

Attached: now mad.jpg (810x456, 57K)

Attached: now happy.jpg (810x456, 57K)

Imaishi ending cannot be beat

Attached: 1507580999837.jpg (632x1074, 154K)

Nui coming back to break Ryuko's mind and body was hot

Wrong.

Cursed as fuck

I don't know.

she actually did not seriously try to kill her, she was always just propping her up as a weapon against Ragyo

Reminder that a TTGL and Franxx crossover movie is happening, and Imaishi talked about how he was really intrigued by how the two MCs in Franxx managed to stay together through the end.

>believing war time allied propaganda

April Fools already happened, user.

She herself even admits that was wrong tho

Based retard

Cease

women amirite?

Attached: x20.png (459x320, 73K)

>tfw no comfly SoL about ryuko and satsuki bonding and doing things with eachother

GOD I MISS THE DAYS WHEN I WATCHED THE LIVE STREAM WITH Yea Forums. BRING IT BACK.

Attached: DyelUYcUcAAEdA6.jpg (1040x1200, 144K)

Because ASS.

More like sister/wife, amirite?

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

They deserve some healing after the shit they went through

That's gay

sorcery is evil and the work of satan

Kek

If she's also your sister then it overrides the gay.It just works.

Ryuko ended up understanding Satsuki's motives and the actual similarities between the two of them and also found out they're sisters with a common enemy.

And also because they've been in love from the start

I dont want them to fuck though. I want them to do cute sister things and bond.

I'm still amazed at how this show managed to make us lose our collective shit every single fucking week.
What a goddamn ride it was.

Attached: KlK Gaijinchart.jpg (956x3500, 2.31M)

I wish I was there for it.

Ragyo did nothing wrong

my god did the hype flood through here, it even spilled out into Yea Forums except not even with any vague semblance of tying in with some Yea Forums material, anons were just making threads there too

Naturally the mods did nothing.

what about eyebrows?

Attached: eyebrows.gif (500x355, 164K)

They're big

>ending scene rips off a children's toy show

Attached: Kamen La Kamen.jpg (3193x3133, 1.9M)

as if this trainwreck wasn't bad enough

>t. Ragyo

everyone knows about the kamen rider references my /m/an

im still mad about the nia one, i get that simon shouldnt resurrect the dead but what about saving his god damn fiance? there was a week where she was already defying the order of things by hanging onto existence through sheer guts and simons whole fuckin arc was smashing through the expected order of things and logic to drill past the heavens so fucking dammit let him have his fucking wife, he already lost plenty with the deaths of kamina and many others in dai gurren so this last bit was just so fucking unneeded

yes im mad

>this trainwreck
Based retard.

It's retarded Trigger logic. You can see the exact same bullshit in GL.

It's almost as if Trigger is creatively bankrupt yet fanboys eat their shit anyways.

Seethe

Why would anyone go to there?

Ragyo's dominance over Satsuki made me diamonds desu. That scene with the face punches, fug.

WOP IT OUT, LADS

Attached: DoshKingZeni_zpsc7cd6f03.jpg (600x847, 230K)

beats me but its what got me following the show soon after it started airing

>Satsuki trying to put her hand up for self-defense

Attached: 73lf4g0nkdl21.jpg (640x419, 39K)

Someone post it I need to jerk off

Alright people. Post your
>Favorite character
>Favorite episode
>Favorite suit

I'll start

Ryuko
Episode 11: "I'm Not Your Cute Woman"
Blade Regalia Mk.III

Attached: mpv-shot0099.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

>shouting at Ragyo and then getting rekt even harder
Her humiliating defeat was so hot.

brows empress Satsuki
either 21 where we see junketsu ryuko or 22 of the absolute kino disarming of nui
untransformed junketsu on ryuko which i have developed an autistic fixation on and wish we could have seen a lot more of

Attached: IMG_20190425_085402.png (1153x2474, 198K)

Fair enough

Because this series plot went all different ways and made little sense a lot of the time. Not that it wasn't fun but there's shit like the bullet having no plot importance when it's been said it outright kills lifefibers or shit like the random glove being need to do the transformation when it was never a part of the outfit originally . Just don't think about it too hard, the creators didn't

Ryuko and satsuki
Episode 23
Untransformed Senketsu ryuko

I am a simple

I think the glove was just there to cut ryuko so senketsu can get her blood. Not really a part of the outfit itself.

>>Favorite character
nonon
>>Favorite episode
the one where nonon is in her tracksuit
>>Favorite suit
nonon's tracksuit

Attached: IMG_0247.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

SHUT YO MOUF AND LOOK AT MAH WAAAAD

>Favorite character
Barazo Mankanshoku
>Favorite episode
The last one because I finally got rid of this shitshow.
>Favorite suit
None

As stated during the raid trip it was a part, and without it Ryuko was facing permanent damage by substituting her hand's skin.

Bullet was a hold over from when they were going to actually use it, and learn that it would not work against Kamui users anyway. Tsumugu's realization during the monster Ryuko bit fulfilled the same purpose of pointing out how they were becoming outclassed in power level. The glove thing makes sense because it is the blood drawing mechanism, like the bands on Junketsu's arm. Aikuro wanted to explain some things to Ryuko, makes sense to hold the "keys" to the Kamui until he was sure she knew just what she was doing.

I actually believe it's part of the suit. It's was just hidden inside somewhere. In episode 2, when Mikisugi shows her the glove he slides it out of the sleeve.

Reference

Attached: mpv-shot0100.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

It wasnt a part of the kamui itself though.

Very good post

Reminder that every female in this show was nailed perfectly and you have good taste no matter who you think is the best girl.

>you have good taste no matter who you think is the best girl.
unless the answer isn't nonon

Attached: IMG_E0260.jpg (705x1047, 133K)

Nani sore?

Very nonon post.

Except it is. It may not be "physically connected" at all times but it has the ability to start the process. Like a starter motor engaging the actual engine to get it working via a connection that only engages when started, and does so by it transforming to cover her hand up to the sleeve first as you see in her transformation sequence.

Attached: a piece.png (946x530, 1.06M)

>Because this series plot went all different ways and made little sense a lot of the time.
It did if you paid attention. The question is OP has been answered in the thread and it's quite obvious to begin with.
>the bullet having no plot importance when it's been said it outright kills lifefibers
No, the bullett had starching qualities and it was created specifically in the evenience of Senketsu overtaking his wearer, and was not stated to have effect otherwise. You could argue that it could have been used when Junketsu brainwashed Ryuko, but it could be dangerous to her and she had proved that she was able to return on her own before.
>or shit like the random glove being need to do the transformation when it was never a part of the outfit originally
That's a simple case of working around the rules to achieve dramatic effect. The glove of the synchronized Kamui doesn't really have an equivalent in the school uniform mode, so in order to have the scene where she snatched it midfight with her hand, they made it be the glove. Rule of cool.

Maybe if Nonon beats me up and steps on me for not thinking she's the best girl she can change my opinion.

god I wish that were me

Attached: IMG_0244.jpg (723x1023, 152K)

If Ragyo wasn't ugly it'd be hotter.
I would have liked it better if Nui was the one to destroy Satsuki.

Attached: 1552516840253.png (1188x634, 709K)

Was there a more useless character than Inumuta?

Attached: inu-pose.gif (500x281, 973K)

Nui a shit, user

Why?

Do you think Nonon would be a harsh or a playful mistress? Like do you think she'd just angrily step on you trying to erase you from existence, or that she'd take some time during it to laugh and mock you for being her bitch?

no

Attached: file.png (420x420, 325K)

I want Nui to take a shit on me

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1005K)

Hopefully the latter.
I want to be Satsuki and get beaten up by Nonon.

Attached: 1549063615689.png (1195x623, 785K)

Inumuta saved Iori from the test fitting break out. And without Iori they could not have remade the uniforms in the final battle. Any of the bullies from Rinne, the uniform thief Suzuki, and two star fodder like the gardening club that lost to Tsumugu all did less then even that.

It was part of Senketsu, he could feel it and track it the same as the rest of his fragments.

Attached: 1432394287107.png (700x984, 242K)

I was more focused on Satsuki throughout it, it was more than enough to make up for Ragyo not being much of a looker. Just watching this beautiful, powerful woman being made into a total bitch and seeing the look on her face, god I'm getting hard again.

Inumuta figured out how the Scissor Blade worked.

I want Nui to take a shit on Satsuki while she crushes her revolution.

Attached: 1536639811983.png (1196x630, 661K)

I want to be beaten up by Ryuuko and fall for her, then watch helplessly as she gets beat up by Satsuki, then watch Satsuki get beat up by Nonon, and have Nononfag anons tease me for being the bitch of a bitch's bitch.

When was this shown?

As Osaka is burning Ryuko asks if he knows where the last piece is. Senketsu is both able to tell her where it is exactly in relation to them to direct her there, and who was wearing it.

Attached: last one.png (811x465, 841K)

right, isn’t klk a metaphor for japan during ww2?

Unironically based

There seem to be some misunderstanding regarding the glove. The glove IS part of Senketsu, and IS necessary to activate Life Fibers Synchronize. Without it, Ryuko can only activate the incomplete form that she used in the first two episodes, before Aikuro gave her the glove, which is not synchronized and thus isn't affected by the energy flow problem. But it's really weak and from a character development standpoint it returning to it would be a step back, so whatever.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-08-22h54m32s356.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Attached: klk.jpg (2560x1440, 606K)

The incomplete form is only because of the Ryuko's embarrasment. The glove was always there during those two times she transformed. It was tucked in the sleeve like in pic related and . Ryuko just didn't bother to put it on.

Attached: mpv-shot0101.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Preach. TTGL's ending left me feeling down.

Attached: d780d09badb161a3451b289ab4ffe4cb.png (1000x874, 507K)

>Satsuki
>Really hard to decide. Probably something like 21 or 23
>Sanageyama's last suit

H-haha do you think Satsuki secretly finds Ryuuko's embarrassment cute?

Attached: __matoi_ryuuko_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_owler__2b534323f7d68fef8e7a8af654ae7a34.png (700x1050, 241K)

>The glove was always there during those two times she transformed.
No, she didn't have it in the first episode when she first transformed, Aikuro gave it to her in episode 2. And yes, the incomplete form was because she wasn't in sync with Senketsu, but even if she was she couldn't use Life Fibers Synchronize without the glove, as shown in episodes 14 and 15.

>Nui
>Episode 04
>Satsuki in Senketsu

Attached: 5568b41661e78732b70067c230221834.png (500x750, 454K)

>Aikuro gave it to her in episode 2
Aikuro pulled it out of the sleeve. He didn't have it himself.

>tfw no fanfictions about ryuko and satsuki bonding as sisters
>tfw can only find ones of them fucking

Attached: pls no bulli.png (326x401, 214K)

Real question is, what's the best track from the OST?

All of them
/question

None
/question

FACT: sisters MUST love sisters

Did Ragyou ever pimp out Satsuki?

Attached: 1548099941733.jpg (1050x526, 138K)

I'm not a waifu fag but goddamn it, that rear it's chiseled by God himself. I love it.

Attached: 1551143692629.jpg (319x367, 79K)

>once in real life
Just go on internet and tell lies? Bullshit, give me some proof.

The part just after junketsu was forced on her

LOADS OF DOSH, MATE

That takes place inside her head. The proof is very obviously that Ryuko can't take off Junketsu without undoing the mind control.

but she was touching her with junketsu on. theyre two different scenes.

the opening to that episode was honestly pretty great, the whole tone shift with ryuko was nailed by the seiyuu and nuis fingers looking like they were spreading ryukos vagoo before flipping the arm bands was good shit

it was kino but also really creepy. it made me feel really bad for ryuko.

How much do you think they had to beat the seiyuu to get the god-tier performances we hear in the show?

about as many times as i beat my meat to ryuko

how would things have turned out if ragyo never threw ryuko away?

see pic
Here's hoping the Kill La Kill IF game has a little route about this

Attached: mitebcool.png (2754x3000, 1.87M)

would satsuki have been able to keep her safe from ragyo?

i really like the pieces this guy did for the flip concept, thought a lot about what it might be like
>junketsu is not a wordless monster but has a cool smooth voice and attitude and speaks in the more polite tones most of the time, being more reluctant to show big emotion like senketsu
>satsuki is delinquent but with much of the same vibe and coolness retained
>ryuko still riley and punkish but also big boisterous inflated ego from her position as top dog rather than underdog
though flipping junketsu in terms of being more human does mean getting rid of broketsu which is a downside

No

Satsuki is the one who would need safety from Ryuko if that happened man. Ryuko would get pampered and raised with a superiority complex while being taught that Satsuki is less than dirt.

true, but i was mostly referring to if satsuki can keep ryuko from being brainwashed by ragyo.

ryuuko is just an edgy cringe bitch, she got all emo about being part life fiber and was only able to do anything in the final battle because she was literally already born with hax, also all the times she got her ass kicked for being an idiot

>t. Ragyo

Ragyo is best girl, 11/10 would bang

these threads still look more tolerable than the lwa threads, how the hell did you guys manage that

That's what happens when a retard forces a 24/7 general when there is nothing to discuss.

>sticking your dick in crazy
her pussy is more fiber than flesh.

Please tell me this was translated

So not so different from fucking your pillow?

Yea Forums is the only board nips actually go to.

I dunno, I dropped this after ep 5 way back when airing.
It was retarded.

>kill the kill
All it did was kill my entertainment.

When dose Ryuko says she going to Kill someone?

They're Japanese High schoolers

sounds depressing.

she says shes gonna kill satsuki a few times.

wouldnt satsuki get senketsu?

satsuki gets whatever you'd call this kamui, i was more just imagining the change in personality i guess

Attached: alt satsuki.jpg (2754x3000, 861K)

that looks awful.

... I don't think so dude

A reminder that Nui is best girl

Attached: 1535991694882.gif (640x360, 2.98M)

not even ragyo liked nui.

because kill la kill is a retarded anime,trigger is pure shit

Based

How are you posting without arms, Nui?

kek

The closest thing Ryuko says to "I'll Kill you" is
"I'll kill anyone who ruins my happiness." while fighting Satsuki wearing Junketsu like episode 21 shes literally got no killer intent
the tough tomboy act is just a defense mechanism

she is best girl

Attached: 1382657243907.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

that scene was really sad and i wished they touched more on the brainwashing thing.
although the show only had 24 episodes to wrap things up.

Gross

>no killer intent
She must have been trying to "non-leathally" stab the ever living fuck out of Nui's heart if that was the case. She didn't want to fight those who can't fight back per episode 1, and she could not kill Satsuki because she wanted info from her. When it was someone who actually deserved it though? Through the heart. No hesitation. Nui twice. Ragyo fucking quartered where she stood.

nui isnt human so she doesnt count.

Facts

Attached: Nui.jpg (920x1080, 533K)

you can only be best girl if you have all of your limbs.

ragyo entirely deserved it though.

but she still had intent to kill her.

more cute ryuko pics pls

they hardly touched on it at all. it was really disappointing.

anyone have any good KLK fanfictions?

i wonder what the academy would be like under ryuko

because she found out her and satskiis cause are one in the same and that satskii is actually a good girl, so to hold the simple violent acts towards and bad words to herslef(ryuuko) on a grudge would be extremely petty and ryuuko has been through much and can at least recognize that much. plus she found out satsuki is family who is a cute good girl and she wont be alone

Attached: 1450489204528.gif (189x189, 212K)

Scissoring with Nui 24/7
Rainbow arms>spechul sewing hands

Attached: nui.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

stop typing with your nubs, nui.

i dunno, can nui really handle situations properly with those?

They look cool.

Attached: Zy2txEN.gif (500x282, 889K)

She's a master in unarmed combat so she will find a way.

How about I touch your nub user. I bet you're really lonely. My new arms and hands feel like satin user.

Attached: d985c7f-98c6bf59-3c9d-4e9c-8c8e-33a0b23a4573.gif (500x282, 1023K)

They had tea from her butler.
That is all she needs.

What was going through Nonon's mind when her hand was up Satsuki's ass at the end?

cute esl poster

Fuckin' Joseph Joestar.

Attached: child abuse.gif (350x197, 1.21M)

i guess she must have a pretty decent grasp on that
or i mean she did....

>Favorite character
Ira Gamagori
>Favorite episode
EPISODE 10
>Favorite suit
Shackle Regalia

Attached: ouQ6E.gif (444x250, 1021K)

things really got out of hand for her.

Do you think she ever found some interesting clothes on a second-hand store?

im sure they cost an arm and a leg.

Attached: 16CFEB65-3A86-4F7A-842A-28A6C3169E79.jpg (576x716, 130K)

So she'd only be able to buy half?

Kiryuin Corp covered it under workplace injury.

Attached: C263EF16-9375-41FF-825B-8132258BD6C0.gif (500x280, 202K)

Well that's nice of them, I'm sure that such a bonus would come in handy every once in a while.

arent you getting a little handsy, nui?

ah how nice, posting pics of when you could bear arms

It would be nice if there was a fanfic expanding on the post-credits scene of episode 24.Satsuki getting strung along by Ryuko and Mako sounds cute.

I really want to see one of them helping eachother through all the trauma they went through, but all i can find is incest fics. reality is often disappointing.

They are sisters. Sisters forgive.

Attached: I_have_already_won.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Was peak Yea Forums for me, and the experience made KLK a hundred times better than it would have been without it.

Attached: NANI.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

>Satsuki
>Never lost her way

>Ryuuko
>Lost her way multiple times

What did they mean by this?

satsuki lost her way until she realized that controlling people was wrong.

Because Satsuki did nothing wrong.

well I never tried to pay attention in english gglass and math

Attached: 1451543678115.jpg (800x800, 112K)

Eh,it depends on your tastes I guess.Though I agree there should be more fluffy no lewd fics.

When is the second Trigger girl getting her anime?

Attached: the_time_for_talk_is_over_director.png (1920x1080, 833K)

>ragyo gets literally crucified
what did trigger mean by this

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAY

Goodbye

most likely just japs going "oh that look cool" and also in this case probably also referencing NGE
but i could also see that with satsuki's general themes of imperial dominance it could be roman inspiration

Attached: titus.jpg (480x712, 18K)

Wait there was a drama CD? What happened during it?

There are a load of CDs, and a lot of things happen in them. Some canon, some silly, some just extra stuff for the VA's to have fun like character swapping with each other..

there were 4 drama CDs released with the blu rays that mostly take place between episodes. 1-3 were comedic (1 takes place after ep5, 2 after ep6, 3 during the week of the naturals election), 4 was serious and covers what happened immediately after ep18. none have been translated. idk if there are summaries of them either.

>Some canon
all canon

>none have been translated.
There are bits here and there which is why I know it has to be some. Stuff like Senketsu carrying ryuko to safety and the torture coma are canon. Stuff like the temporary Mako soul transfer/elite 4 body take overs by t-shirt woven by Life Fiber evolved insect cannot possibly be canon.

>people didn't watch the anime

satsuki samas entire act was a ruse to trick her mother

Yeah, bits here and there are all that have been translated, but not the full scripts.

>Stuff like the temporary Mako soul transfer/elite 4 body take overs by t-shirt woven by Life Fiber evolved insect cannot possibly be canon.
It's canon. Why would it not be? Like that's any less ridiculous than anything that happens in the show? They were all written by Nakashima and confirmed to take place between the events of the series.

Attached: 1533412046855.png (360x453, 163K)

Any more ridiculous, even.

>the torture coma
Nani the fuck

This.

For some there are full. Just not all. And they all can't be canon because they contradict the show at times. In the given example such as in the case of "2 fiber bodies being physically incapable of being together without causing violent rejection." Ryuko wears Senketsu just fine. When Ryuko was in Junketsu and they shoved Senketsu in her she didn't "explode into a shower of sparks". Nor could Guts have been transformed into a Life Fiber monster and be saved by Ryuko, had that happened then everyone would been relatively calm when it happened to Ryuko as they would have known it was an easily solvable condition.

One of the volumes has Ragyo supposedly, I honestly don't know which. Trying to keep track of them all is confusing as fuck. Like is "volume 1" "volume 1" from the BDs, Volume 1 of the retail cds (are they the same even? They have different album codes and even number of albums. 4 vs 1,2, and Kai) or the first CD separately available from winter 2013 comiket "radio special edition"? I have yet to find an answer on that.

So ryuko was being tortured by ragyo while in her coma?
Huh.

That's the going story, which is supposed to explain why Ryuko was so fucked up over life fibers coming out of it, why she was in the coma for a month when Mako's dad proclaimed her soundly healthy and could not tell why, and also why Ragyo both knew where she was being kept and how to wake her up with covers just at the right time for koketsu to be ready. Ragyo was just letting Nui build her Kamui so she could spend a month punishing Satsuki physically, and preparing Ryuko mentally ala CIA project MK ultra shit "break them until you can remake them".

>For some there are full
so link these full translations and not just excerpts or summaries, then

>In the given example such as in the case of "2 fiber bodies being physically incapable of being together without causing violent rejection." Ryuko wears Senketsu just fine. When Ryuko was in Junketsu and they shoved Senketsu in her she didn't "explode into a shower of sparks".
Sorry, what are you referencing? what does this have to do with the drama CDs? and did the show not make it very clear that ryuko and senketsu are extremely special, unheard of cases who defy expectations, so these details wouldn't necessarily be consistent?

>Nor could Guts have been transformed into a Life Fiber monster and be saved by Ryuko, had that happened then everyone would been relatively calm when it happened to Ryuko as they would have known it was an easily solvable condition.
lmao what. he didn't transform into a monster like berserker ryuko, he grew kaiju-sized and ryuko dove inside his stomach to kill the bagworms. they weren't similar situations at all and her condition wasn't "easily solvable" in the same way. like it is just baffling that you're equating these two things. you can nitpick the technicalities all you like but they're canon. you just have to deal with any perceived inconsistencies yourself.

Wait, are you that same dumbass who was insisting Ryuko and Satsuki lived alone in a tower for a month? You're not in any position to be declaring what is or isn't canon, dude.

ryuko is perfect and i love her

>t. Satsuki

>link these full translation
I want to, but it's 4:50 AM, on mobile atm, and want to fall sleep eventually. TLs are on the tumblrs of Goop, H0saki, and Mikiryuko. The sparking bit happens during the "bagworm" saga when Mako's soul gets into the tshirt leaving her body. As a fiber tshirt she tries to jump at Ryuko per normal, but Ryuko is in Senketsu so she got rebuffed by sparks. In the show no such deal happens when mako carries senketsu into Junketsu Ryuko. Nor any uniforms when they step foot on the OLF. Nor are any people using their souls to pilot full fiber constructs to avoid uniform restrictions.

I have insulted no one at any point, and readily thanked anyone with clearer insight on the bit of bad info, so cool. Second I did get to the bottom of that. Cliff notes TL of the OVA notes included some rough explanations on the included bits of first draft of the OVA having Ryuko, Satsuki, and Soroi dialog. This was conflated elsewhere with the some other bit from the flight deck involving them, which got twisted in a regular "internet game of telephone" that went on for months to where I got to it. I am not going to go back into how the physical 6 weeks still exist though. No one cares what satsuki says or what "decommissioning" means, evidently. And no one else is allowed to come to different conclusions for anything at all of course.

That doesn't contradict anything, Senketsu himself felt a repulsion when Nui touched him and Nui admits her life fibers repel all other fibers. Ryuko and Senketsu are specifially made for each other, so it wouldn't make sense if that reaction happened when he goes into her. As for the OLF, it's also a special case since the show comments even Nui who has the greatest repulsion factor can wear it, perhaps since it's their ancestor.

Attached: 1397247125914.gif (853x480, 507K)

I want Nui to beat the shit out of Satsuki exactly like that!

>Satsuki will never turn Nui to their side and wear her into the final battle alongside Ryuko in space

Attached: 893DB522-BB19-4C04-8861-ACCA68F4AEEB.png (2480x3507, 1.05M)

Because shit was never about fucking over Ryuko.

Satsuki's real goal was to save the world from a alien race of clothing thread from taking over the world and everyone's minds.

Well I wished they touched on that a little more

She cant fight without arms.

Armless combat is perferctly possible,but creating the necessary tools to do so requires a lot of handiwork.

Without those tools shes disarmed

classic

Bullying armless nui is always funny.

But nui couldn't wear a kamui though

She should turn into a kamui for satsuki to wear. It should be cute too.

>kyaaa it feels sooo good to be worn by you satsuki-samaa
>dude stop please

It’s worth it to see the Supreme Stacy humbled like that.

Attached: A499AA05-FA53-4F0C-B6F3-77FCF51218CF.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Satsuki was already humbled.

Not like this, it's dumb.

>Nui will never reveal during the final battle that she could wear one of her kamuis, and use it to turn the tables on Ryuko and Satsuki, inflicting endless despair and yuri rape bad ending on them
See? Now it's good.

Attached: 1554251100401.png (900x1280, 1.72M)

>kamui nui has ryuuko blood for the flight stuff
>"uwaahh your hot fluids feel so good in me ryuuko-chaaan"
>"stop enjoying this so much holy fuck"

Kind of random but, I thought the dub was fantastic. I usually watch the dub the second time I watch a series (so I can shitpost while I watch) and I loved Kill la Kill's.
My only issue with it was the pronunciation of Senketsu and Junketsu. Anyone else?

Attached: COWBOY HIPHOP.png (550x550, 23K)

It can never be enough.

Attached: 5BA78150-9901-4D23-B0A8-5510FAF7306F.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I liked their gag reel.
>Ryuuko going "aah, yes, more!" while getting whipped.

Tell that to Korea, China, the Philippines, and Australia.

>ryuko and satsuki failing the rebellion and being chained up and raped together
Cute and erotic

This it how it should've ended.

Attached: 1554829576715.png (1059x1500, 1.75M)

A show so good, even the BTS has kino moments

Attached: meanwhile.png (853x1920, 1.84M)

>ryuko and satsuki get chained in the cage together
>ryuko gets raped constantly by ragyo and nui while satsuki is forced to watch
>satsuki tries to keep her from losing her mind but ryuko loses her will to fight
>satsuki is forced to watch as she loses her sister all over again to her mothers endless rape and torture

definitely great, but also consider
>alt scenario where satsuki and ryuuko first defeat and capture nui before taking on ragyo
>nui being beaten down and her clothes torn up is for some reason now really turning them on
>nui can barely fight back/resist anything they do now due to farewell to arms earlier
>after some time trying to ignore their new lust, they finally give in and start molesting nui more and more
>dont even need to tie her up when double teaming nui
>nui at first hates being the sub but gets broken from all the new pleasure
>joins nudist beach

How would they break Satsuki though?
>tell her her entire life was a failure and mock her while raping her with Junketsudick (or have mindbroken Ryuko do it)
>make it seem like she has a chance to escape only to crush it at the last moment and defeat her, again and again, while mocking her "mind of steel" line
>force her underlings to participate

Attached: 1538811250279.png (900x657, 802K)

Satsuki would be broken by watching her own sister get mind broken to the point of losing her will to live. And with mother daughter rape.

>Nui and Ragyo make Satsuki watch as they torture Ryuko
>when Satsuki begs them to stop, they ask her if she wants to take her place, but the trauma from Ragyo destroying her is too strong
>Satsuki feels extra guilty and Ryuko starts hating her
>at some point Ryuko gets to torture Satsuki

It almost writes itself.

Attached: 1548017531189.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

tbdesu its a little hard for me to imagine satsuki wavering in her resolve like that to not try to spare ryuuko, satsuki already endured a lot of the torture without really being too shook
but brainwashed junketsu ryuuko reveling in molesting satsuki on the other hand...

Ryuko could be the one wavering then.

Attached: 1532582385171.png (570x660, 448K)

She never would have to witness her own unprepared sister go through that torture though

>father that essentially abandoned her years prior.
What the fuck he was the one family member that DIDN'T abandon her you twit.

why does everyone always want to rape satsuki?

that is called the Ran->Sem end.

Hard to break, fun to break.

Attached: 1545940536576.png (852x602, 657K)

and makes her revenge to ravage all who tried to break her that much sweeter

Ryuko is the one getting the worst raping

is there any greater pleasure in life than breaking a strong willed beautiful woman?

I feel really, really fucking bad for vanillafags..

No.

Attached: 1535749842095.png (1400x1080, 2.48M)

>The thing that makes ryuko lose it completely is them forcing junketsu on her
>satsuki is forced to watch as ryuko cries out in pain and begs them to stop
>this is what finally breaks satsuki as well

Would satsuki be able to save ryuko?

Could pic related break Satsuki with his giga cock?

Attached: ONE THRUST MAN.gif (667x375, 236K)

Haha imagine mindbroken/brainwashed Ryuuko grabbing helpless Satsuki's arms and kicking her back with just enough force to get to the very brink of snapping her spine, demanding her submission. Imagine the faces that Satsuki would make, and her panic gasps with each strike.

>Ryuko twisting the knife in the wound by asking Satsuki how she feels and how the tables have turned since they first met

Attached: 1528158942217.png (868x1227, 1.62M)

>Satsuki falls flat on the ground facefirst, Ryuuko does the high heel click thing on her spine, digging the heel perfectly between two vertebrae
I really just want to see Satsuki's face under this much pain and humiliation, you know, that eye bulging mouth agape face that anime characters make in that moment when they get completely BTFO.

Actually it's "Kir ra Kir" which translates to, among other things, "cut the cloth." Which is quite accurate.

Attached: 1532594617922.png (1200x1200, 1.28M)

It does if we are talking a literal kind of violent repulsion. Like "magnetic repulsion", not just "revulsion".

>Nui admits her life fibers repel all other fibers
The thing is she still physically wears a dress made of Life Fibers with fully functioning self repair when not cut with a twin blade attack. She can wear fibers just fine, she just can't draw upon their power because of an integration problem of some sort. If there was an actual "violent repulsion factor" per the Drama CD then like Nui would have been unable to touch Senketsu at all, let alone keep hold of one of his Banshi. In that scene there is no actual "repulsion" either, he just jumps them away from Nui because he hates the touch which to him was "cold as ice!".

>it wouldn't make sense if that reaction happened when he goes into her
This ignores Junketsu though. Being on her it would have tried to force the rejection if it were possible, not Ryuko. And on the reverse why was Junketsu able to integrate Senketsu's glove on Satsuki's hand? Why wouldn't Senketsu just shock it off her? Why didn't Junketsu shock it off her? Are Junketsu and Senketsu made for each other too? Highly unlikely. That bit shows how they are layer-able though, contradicting the CD story in which a shirt could not even touch Senketsu.

>As for the OLF, it's also a special case
It might be, however.
>comments even Nui who has the greatest repulsion factor can wear it
This was Ragyo's assumption, not fact, which Nui then corrected her on. Which Ragyo agreed with. Nui did not put on the OLF, she became a part of the OLF by giving her fibers up to it to be consumed and directed it to become a piece of what Ragyo was wearing with what little control she gained before death. But speaking of Nui being absorbed the OLF isn't the only time her fibers are. After Ryuko chops off Nui's arms Senketsu absorbs them without any problems either. Those same fibers claimed to be "repulsive" again cannot therefore be "physically" so.

Cause it's a garbage show for retards.

Just imagine how much overall suffering it took for those tears to come out. Fug, why is female-on-female ryona so hot?

>all this "discussion" for a show about oggling boobies
sasuga Yea Forums

>why is female-on-female ryona so hot?
If you find any kind of ryona hot you should really visit a psychologist bro.

I fucking knew it.

>fingerblasts brainwashed ryuuko back to her senses
>doesnt stop when ryuuko is back to normal

I've been waching that gif fully every time i've seen it posted for over a decade.
God.

The pain is bad, but just imagine her humiliation when Ryuko or Nui make her go from pic related to in public.

Attached: 1526170522904.png (1200x1200, 1.23M)

Sasuga brainlet.

If you've ever enjoyed any Trigger show, Space Patrol Luluco is worth watching. And yes Luluco is directly canonically linked with a bunch of Trigger's IPs that existed at the time.

Just the humiliation from having her leash tugged in public must be so great. Do you think they'd just randomly beat her up in public to show who's boss, or threaten to do it unless she does publicly humiliating acts?

Both obviously. First time she'd have to suffer a humiliating defeat in front of her subordinates, followed by a period of obedience, but the remnants of her fighting spirit would come back from time to time only to get crushed again and again, until she starts to like being utterly dominated like this and feels even worse for it.

Attached: 1554717910140.png (1058x598, 1.05M)

>she'd have to suffer a humiliating defeat in front of her subordinates
Imagine that, people who once looked up to Satsuki watching her being made into an absolutely pathetic bitch. Imagine the moment when she looks into Nonon's eyes for instance and realizes that she will never see her in the same way again.

>until she starts to like being utterly dominated like this
This gives a new meaning to Ragyo diddling her like that, as if to condition her to associate humiliation/submission to pleasure, in a clockwork orange way. Imagine the first time someone points out the damp spot in her panties in one of these moment's when she's getting beat up and publicly humiliated, after she has associated it with sexual pleasure. The humiliation and arousal would go into such a positive feedback loop here theat she's probably start streaming both tears and pussy juice uncontrollably.

They had sex right?

>Imagine the moment when she looks into Nonon's eyes for instance and realizes that she will never see her in the same way again.
It'd be much worse since Nui would probably tease her about it and go "Come on Satsuki-chan, people are watching~" when her pathetic attempts fail and she's getting thoroughly humiliated by her sworn enemy, physically but also wavering psychologically.

>The humiliation and arousal would go into such a positive feedback loop here theat she's probably start streaming both tears and pussy juice uncontrollably.
She'd probably pass out, but I think they'd lightly slap her to keep her conscious and get back to it, make it last.

Attached: 1554103792913.png (1059x594, 1.01M)

He did mostly ignore her since he had to ensure his crazy ex wife wouldn't blow up the world.

OMG people are so stupid nowadays, they can even realize the obvious plot.

Satsuki was training Ryuko the whole time. Because Ryuko is best bet to win war against aliens.

>Nui would probably tease her about it and go "Come on Satsuki-chan, people are watching~"
She'd just toy with her for several minutes, deflecting and dodging anything Satsuki does while verbally humiliating her, until she felt that she got to Satsuki and noticed she had lost all discipline, before finally beating the living shit out of her.
>Satsuki's limp noodle arms are completely powerless to even reach hre dazzling attacks on time, let alone to actually have enough force to stop them, it's as if she's moving through molasses
>Nui still integrates some silly things just to humiliate Satsuki further during the beating, like spitting into her shocked gaping mouth after a hit, fingering her with one hand while holding both of her weak arms with the other, announcing her next attacks like "ready for some more of those belly punches, Satsuki-chan?", etc
>after she's utterly defeated, Nui steps on her head, Satsuki on the ground is looking up at Nonon and sees the look of complete disappointment on her face, then Nui demands Satsuki to loudly announce that she's a weak, worthless bitch, increasing the pressure on her skull until she gives up and does it

It ain't real, faggot

Attached: nuts.jpg (499x458, 46K)

Imagine if Nui were to beat her by literally tickle torturing her until she pissed herself in front of the entire school.

>Nui just stops using a weapon altogether to rub it in, deflecting and pushing away Satsuki's attacks barehanded to make the difference even more crushing
>Nui switches between the violent and cutesy stuff, throatlifting Satsuki then giving her a hip attack, avoiding her attacks while being silly or giving her a brutal elbow to the belly
>Nui grabs both Satsuki's arms to keep her standing up while putting her foot on Satsuki's face, rubbing it on her face and turning around to ask Nonon what she's thinking of this

Attached: 1551278046689.png (1000x1262, 1.05M)

>while putting her foot on Satsuki's face, rubbing it on her face
Is she doing it barefoot, with socks or with shoes? This is very important.
>turning around to ask Nonon what she's thinking of this
Imagine Nonon hesitating, still finding the whole situation surreal, then snapping into it after Nui asks it again in a more menacing tone implying she's next in line if she doesn't respond. Then at first Nonon just starts reluctantly saying how badly Satsuki is getting owned, but before she realizes it the verbal humiliation starts flowing naturally, because it's become impossible to look at Satsuki and think about anything other than how pathetic she is. At one point, after Nui isn't literally rubbing it in her face anymore, Satsuki is staring at Nonon while she talks shit about her, Satsuki's face has the most ridiculous expression imaginable, she looks like a pink crying wojak, her bloody lips halfway open and trembling, leaking both blood and drool, her breath fast and choppy, her eyes red and teary on her swollen red face.

She'd absolutely do it. Probably take off one of her shoes so she gets to tickle multiple body parts, pin Satsuki down like she's a child and start doing it while Satsuki tries in vain to push her away, outclassed and shameful.

Attached: 1532401891658.gif (500x281, 982K)

>Satsuki doesn't actually agree to say verbally humiliating things while being tickle tortured this way, unlike when she's beaten
>"Oh? Well if you're not going to use your mouth anyway, I'll find a use for it, Satsuki-chan!"
>Nui then takes off her panties and shoves them into Satsuki's mouth, taking care to place the crotch over her tongue
>takes off Satsuki's own peed panties and puts it over her face like a mask, using it to cover her mouth as well so she doesn't spit out Nui's panties

>Is she doing it barefoot, with socks or with shoes? This is very important.
Knowing Nui she'd probably do it with socks to keep it kind of classy and clothes related but personal. This way Satsuki would feel the warmth through the sock, but since Nui wouldn't sweat while manhandling a loser like Satsuki it wouldn't really smell.

>before she realizes it the verbal humiliation starts flowing naturally
Feels like at some point, Nonon would start joining the fun. Maybe after Satsuki's 4th or 5th defeat, when she's doing even worse each and each time, Nui would let Nonon switch places with her so she can see for herself what her former boss became.

Attached: 1527812211755.gif (500x281, 870K)

we have been living a lie the whole time

Attached: wait a second.jpg (419x524, 86K)

>she'd probably do it with socks
If she does it right, she can smother Satsuki, imagine the thoughts going through her head as her consciousness weakens, feeling that Nui is literally killing her with her feet before being allowed a brief gaspf of air to stay conscious.

>Nonon would start joining the fun
What kind of humiliating things do you think Nonon would do to make it more her style? Also imagine the extra layer of psychological suffering when Satsuki sees her once trustworthy Nonon now looking up to Nui as her new superior in the kind of same relationship that she previously had with Satsuki.

>Nui grabs Satsuki's legs and puts her into a denki anma, making her scream in pain, so Satsuki is forced to feel the panties in her mouth, her pee leaking in, making a weird mix between Nui and Satsuki's tastes
>Nui's laugh can be heard over Satsuki's muffled pain screams and she just parades by hopping on one foot while keeping Satsuki in this position, showing her around to everyone
>when she's done and take off the "mask", Satsuki's expression is completely devastated and lifeless, but she isn't done
>she takes off her panties so that Satsuki can scream properly while Nui sits on her face, grinds her butt on it and fingers her, as Satsuki's limp arms try in vain to move her away or stop her hand, not moving her one inch despite using both of them

Attached: 1550454477329.png (752x1063, 1020K)

>Satsuki's limp arms try in vain to move her away or stop her hand, not moving her one inch despite using both of them
This type of physical weakness turns me on so much. Imagine her being so weak that the pressure on Nui's skin makes less of a mark than her tight clothing, kek. She can barely even muster enough strength to gently tap Nui's soft skin.
>she takes off her panties so that Satsuki can scream properly while Nui sits on her face, grinds her butt on it and fingers her
Then when she's done, Satsuki breathing superfast as she nearly passed out being smothered, Nui shoves the panties back in, this time pushing it deeper and deeper making Satsuki gag and drool, producing pathetic noises, almost making Satsuki swallow the panties whole... before going back into another facesitting session, reminding Satsuki that the nightmare has barely just begun.

digging this gay erp shit

>imagine the thoughts going through her head as her consciousness weakens, feeling that Nui is literally killing her with her feet before being allowed a brief gaspf of air to stay conscious.
Her last thoughts would probably be that she failed, and Nui wouldn't miss that, asking her how it feels to have everything she built crushed by her hated enemy and the such.

>What kind of humiliating things do you think Nonon would do to make it more her style?
Probably make it a spectacle, like a musical piece, dancing over Satsuki's body, being acrobatic and flashy while she makes everyone watch her take down what was the top dog she looked up to at some point. She might ironically call her transfer student too. But Nui would probably join sometimes so they could play tennis with her.

Also, I feel like Nonon would put up an intentionally clumsy boxing guard and pummel Satsuki's face while gloating.

Attached: 1542961628894.png (1391x745, 800K)

>Probably make it a spectacle, like a musical piece
I'm imagining Satsuki suspended by ropes and Nonon striking her belly and butt with timpani mallets to a marching rhythm with a huge grin, demanding Satsuki to stay still and keep her body tensed up so it resonates better, under the threat of increasing the tension of the ropes and painfully stretching Satsuki by her limbs to achieve the same.

>Imagine her being so weak that the pressure on Nui's skin makes less of a mark than her tight clothing, kek. She can barely even muster enough strength to gently tap Nui's soft skin.
That's what makes the previous beatdown even worse, since I feel Nui would definitely go out of her way to give Satsuki all the advantages she can, fighting unarmed, giving her back her old trusty sword, being all silly, and then blocking one-handedly her attacks while barely trying, while Satsuki asks herself if she was always this inferior and how hopeless her entire goal was. It'd be an almost tragic sight, while Nui sends a message, showing how unaffected she is by Satsuki's pathetic attempts and how superior she always was. Satsuki might even cry when she breaks her sword, "like everything else she's been building~"

Attached: 1535787166601.png (1024x575, 544K)

>the elite four finally rescue satsuki but leave ryuko behind
>satsuki begs them to go after ryuko but they leave before they can
>after satsuki is rescued she makes it her top priority to free ryuko from the brainwashing
> when they fight ryuko uses her dominance to molest satsuki as they fight, grabbing boobs, fingering her and pinning her down in a sexual manner when she can
>every blow Ryuko takes she feels as pleasure
>even as they fight ryuko is mindbroken
>satsuki doesn't know if she can unbreak ryuko

Guys. You're scaring me.

Attached: 1537319913086.jpg (1053x720, 43K)

Nee-sans suffering together is peak cute.

>being Satsuki is suffering

Attached: 1533843859366.png (854x480, 501K)

She'd probably use Satsuki as a sandbag and kick her in rhythm so her pain screams make the song, until she's black and blue.

Attached: 1531073079698.png (1092x1092, 1.6M)

>Nui would definitely go out of her way to give Satsuki all the advantages she can, fighting unarmed, giving her back her old trusty sword, being all silly, and then blocking one-handedly her attacks while barely trying,
After all the beatings, when Satsuki is super limpy and weak, Nui convinces her to stand up and have another go, and literally doesn't even block or attack Satsuki, since her "attacks" literally just slide off of Nui at this point, being equivalent to floppy dildos gently caressing her. Nui instead asserts her dominance by occasionally grabbing Satsuki and forcefully cuddling, headpatting and kissing her, joking that it's like Satsuki is also just caressing her now so she's doing the same in kind.

>kick her in rhythm
I'm now thinking of Satsuki demanding that Satsuki tries to guess the time signature of the kicking rhythm before stopping, then starting again at another pace. Satsuki's suffering is converted into a useful tool to teach music theory!

>so her pain screams make the song
Now I'm thinking of her standing over Satsuki, trampling her body and figuring out which parts she can step on to make Satsuki scream in specific notes, then playing her song once she learned how to use Satsuki's whimpers as an instrument. It would look a bit like she's playing Dance Dance Revolution.

>Satsuki musters all her forces but her half-broken sword just bounces back pathetically until she drops it as Nui's giggle gets slightly louder and louder
>Satsuki is so angry she doesn't even pick it up and just punches Nui but once again they don't even faze her and bounce off her belly while Satsuki's mind crumbles
>Nui just has her way with Satsuki, kissing, fingering and caressing her like a dog while Satsuki's fists can't even touch their target anymore, not because she dodges but because she's just too weak

>the ultimate method to break the brainwashing is developed by satsuki and inumuta
>the device makes ryuuko go through another brainwash sequence but where satsuki is a doting oneesan who pampers ryuuko throughout the years
>works too well, ryuuko becomes clingy imouto

>Satsuki becomes Nonon's dancefloor/instrument
>Nonon tries a new outfit everyday, switching between shoes, socks or barefoot, changing the rhythm accordingly

Attached: 1554908270648.png (500x643, 329K)

>Satsuki literally tumbles over at this point and is only supported by Nui holding her
>Nui jokingly holds one of her hands and leans Satsuki on her back over her other hand, then leans in for a romantic-looking kiss, lasting a humiliatingly lengthy time
>then brings her back up, holding her by the shoulders, face leaned in super close to Satsuki's, their breaths becoming mingled
>"you will never raise your voice against me, ever again" *knees Satsuki in the belly*
>"you will never have any control over your own life again" *knees her belly again*
>"you will be a slave to literally everyone else in here, the absolute bottom of the food chain" *knees*
And finally, to completely break her as a woman:
>"you will never be considered beautiful again" *final knee strike that almost feels as if it's going to burst her intestines from the strength*

>Nonon further breaks Satsuki's heart, using outfits that Satsuki had given her as gifts, then using Satsuki's own outfits, and finally using new special ones given to her by Nui, her new mistress
>Satsuki is further humiliated by having to wear Nonon's dirty clothes that she has worn in the previous day, yes including her underwear, and later has to manually clean the clothes. Nonon sometimes demands her to use her tongue first.

Attached: sample_e27a13e74785827855ae68bfb79e4d30.jpg (850x1236, 269K)

>Nui jokingly holds one of her hands and leans Satsuki on her back over her other hand, then leans in for a romantic-looking kiss, lasting a humiliatingly lengthy time
Pretty hot desu. Satsuki would feel so humiliated, but she obviously wouldn't be able to push Nui away. Not at this point, or ever.

>not even Nui will kiss Satsuki after she owned her this badly
>she just lifts her by the throat and parades with her as her trophy, bringing her back to the rape dungeon with Ryuko
>"oh by the way, this was streamed into Ryuko-chan's cell!~ hope you two have fun!"

Attached: 1555345511461.png (942x726, 929K)

it's the same writer you know?

Nonon would definitely smother Satsuki with her butt for extended periods.

Attached: 1555513076814.png (885x1252, 459K)

What if the kisses were actually the secret weapon all along, and Nui had a technique that drains power through them? She can then pass it to Nonon and Ryuuko for when they're having her way with Satsuki. Preferably, they'd work it into Satsuki's psychologic conditioning mindfuckery so that she becomes addicted to these kisses too, but is also aware that they fuck her up. So that she craves being kissed, but when it happens she is overcome with immense dread.

Attached: __junketsu_and_kiryuuin_satsuki_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_tomose_shunsaku__sample-54181c35aa265714cd77c6 (850x1197, 239K)

>Nui makes Nonon start wearing thongs as one of the signs that she's a bad girl now (and to mark her dominance since she picks Nonon's clothes now)
>after a long day of hard work and dancing, when Nonon is all sweaty and her underwear dug particularly deep into her asscrack and rubbed against her privates, Nonon enjoys nothing more than relaxing sitting on Satsuki's face
>any sign of bitching is replied to by jiggling her butt over Satsuki's face, causing her to be ass to envelop her more deeply
>at a certain point, Nonon outright grabs and spreads her asscheeks, enveloping Satsuki's face into her gorgeous butt, letting out an "ahhh" of relief like when you have a refreshing drink, feeling completely relaxed

Attached: sample_f2e6dd88a53bd62a19efc4d67ef9915a.jpg (850x1304, 180K)

Alternative depressing ending
>satsuki gets ryuko back to her senses through the same way in the show (mostly)
>they find and defeat ragyo
>afterwards ryuko loses her tough girl personality more and more
>eventually she becomes a hollow shell of a girl, only opening up to mako and satsuki
>ryuko becomes dependent on satsuki and satsuki becomes protective of ryuko
>satsuki is able to capture and subdue nui after shes disarmed
>ryuko cant stand to look at her but satsuki wants payback
>eventually nui starts to enjoy the punishment satsuki dishes out and becomes a sub, denying satsuki even proper vengeance

Then it'd be as bad as it could get. Poor Satsuki, her mind of steel would make that even worse since she'd remember how strong she used to be.

Attached: 1544739528597.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Isn't it kind of what happened? Nui killed herself before they could get her.

fpbp

God fucking damn it, I want to breed her so fucking much.

But now its extra insulting because nui is alive to remind satsuki of her failure, and how she failed to save her sister from being traumatized

nice try nui but these dark fantasies wont bring your arms back

>they allow Satsuki some time without being kissed, despite the withdrawal she's not as tender and limp anymore
>Nonon walks up to her, grabs her arms, starts twisting one of them
>Satsuki can't fight it, but can at least hold on a bit without having her arm bent too much
>Nonon's face inches in toward hers, slowly. She puckers up her lips and blows quick kisses in the air
>Satsuki trembles at what's coming, but her mind can't fight it, Nonon's breath alone is so overpowering
>the kiss them begins
>her arm then gradually gives way as she is drained, when the pain is too much there is a moment during which she lets out a muffled nasal sound like a scream since her mouth can't scream, before she gets too weak to even do that
>Nonon has enough restraint to not snap her arm, but gets to the very edge and stays there for a very uncomfortable amount of time
>after she lets the fully drained Satsuki fall to the ground, she comments how she cannot believe that she -ever- looked up to that pathetic creature and spits on her face

Attached: sample_7fec1da2cfe6a9e3574dbb00784a73b5.jpg (850x1322, 556K)

Why would Nui care? She went out on top, doing what she loved. She'll never know about Ragyo fucking up.

Attached: 1532885121543.gif (500x282, 1.3M)

Nui doesn't care, she just likes to fuck with satsuki

It'd be even hotter if Nui was doing this at the same time for Satsuki to watch.

Attached: 1539998635892.png (752x1062, 1018K)

I like the parts of satsuki and ryuko getting tortured together. The suffering is mental and physical, plus it happens to both of them so it appeals to both sides.

This thread was fucking wild. It needs to be screencapped.

were you referring to the ending?

of the show, that is.

Yeah

Attached: nuidies.png (1397x739, 558K)

Luluco is just a big reference to Trigger and Gainax. There's a lot of gunbuster posing

why did comfy fluff sislove posting degenerate into this

okay, that makes sense.

nui really did get away with it, didnt she?

Because Nuifags are degenerates.

perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Even a mediocre thread can improve sometimes

I find it especially jarring how everyone is willing to overlook the fact that she and the elite four razed the majority of Japan.

Based and redpilled

that was probably a good thing.

Just because I came to this greentext doesn't mean Nui isn't shit.

Last for Mako a cute

based

how often do klk threads even hit bump limit anymore 5 years later? also based last post

It's weird, I've coincidentally been playing the OST a lot lately then this thread pops up.

I'm thinking about cosplaying Gamagori next year.

its great.

user is a tsundere.

Last for Kiryuuin a cute.

Attached: satsuki.png (1387x735, 757K)

Mako > Nonon > Ryuko > Mako's Mom > Satsuki > Ruse-chan > Tennis Shark >>> Ragyo >>>>> Nui

for me its ryuko = satsuki > mako > Nonon > Mako's Mom > Ruse-chan > Tennis Shark >>> Ragyo >>>>> Nui

>Ruse-chan this low
Fuck off shit taste

she would be higher if we saw more of her.

good thread lads.