5toubun no Hanayome 84 English

Super early release thread.

Attached: DdXBM-SU0AAvcEA.png (1446x2048, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/b/9iPs5gBt/5toubun-sc-a-ns
strawpoll.me/17953471
youtube.com/watch?v=fDBZTplv9LU
strawpoll.com/7fs9256x
strawpoll.me/17952963
may.2chan.net/b/res/637330842.htm
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74315546
about.riot.im/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p001 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 669K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p002 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 538K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p003 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 556K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p004 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 532K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p005 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 831K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p006 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 469K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p007 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 607K)

Bump if real

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p008 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 736K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p009 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 576K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p010 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 506K)

it's all a figment of your imagination.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p011 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 743K)

shitty chapter for a shitty character. Doesn't even deserve a translation

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p012 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 724K)

too bad you got two

Do you enjoy getting dabbed on.

Has a shitty translation to top it off.

And they're both different...interesting

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p013 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 504K)

They are different.

That's what I said?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p014 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 444K)

We can see side by side who's is better with dropout making new versions.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p015 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 545K)

dropout is shit, no need to read it

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p016 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 505K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p017 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 619K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p018 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 597K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p019 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 618K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p020-21 [web] [anon].png (2230x1600, 918K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p022 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 691K)

>too autistic to articulate proper sentences

"Love"
?
Autistic confession or autistic translation ?

Later most likely.

A bit of both but mostly the former

She was fine in the nip. Autistic TL

>translating 好き as just "love"
For fucks sake dont make me go read dropout instead, this is pretty bad.

the fuck is this

This got done super early thanks to Golden Week. Please don't expect lightning to strike twice.

Yes, there was a lot of (heated) discussion within the group on how to phrase the bubble in the spread.

Our old Trello is now public again. But the new chapter cards will not be appearing on there for the foreseeable future. Do come and submit your dang memes for credit page considerations though (the last two chapters have been completely in-house)
trello.com/b/9iPs5gBt/5toubun-sc-a-ns

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c084 (NA) - p022x1 [Credits] [anon].png (1115x1289, 180K)

Autistic confession

No, she is gesturing beforehand. This is just to stick the point of how definite her confession is.

Did you kick staff out again because the translator is retarded?

I'm going to guess this is just 'suki' right? Fucking hate that word.

Literally HOW could you fuck this up?

Attached: itoddlersbtfo.gif (543x533, 415K)

Sc/a/ns confirmed for either Ninofaggotry sabotaging the TL out of seething or just flat out ignorant. Fucking dropped for Dropout, you faggots suck. Please fix before uploading to mangadex.

It's still private

Correct.

You're going to want to look at the bottom of page 19 again to interpret the whole scene.

Man, those are some deep dead eyes.

>For fucks sake dont make me go read dropout instead, this is pretty bad.
Dropout made way more errors though.

Yeah but these fags fucked up the one speech bubble anybody cared about.

Oh, dear. This is embarassing

Couldn't help but think of this
She's going around listing what she likes isn't she? Then she gets to Fuutarou and it becomes 'a thing I like/love'

Attached: 14c.jpg (403x368, 20K)

Can you guys please explain your logic for translating it to just "Love" instead of "And I love you".
Not complaining but I like the discussions about TLs and what logic you guys use when it comes for things like this.

One's probably dropout and the other's probably Yea Forums

>that was weird, i feel like being pushed too
I bet the sneaky Nakano this chapter is Ichika

I'm not versed at all in Japanese. What should it actually be?

This one's Yea Forums and I can do a better job than these discord trannies.

Dropout in general seems to make TL errors but read better, while anons are more literal but stiff. Like here.

user
>I love that too
>I love that too
>I love this too
>love

Dropout
>I like this one
>I like that one
>I like the umbrella too
>And I like you

That just sounds better.

>Changes back to Yea Forumsnonymous
>Rushes out a garbage translation
Gotta get 'em clicks, rite?

Team member here. It was hotly debated but in the end "love" was more thematic when you look at it as a set of images rather than a string of text.

It may have been a miscalculation on our part based on the reception but I think it is a reasonable interpretation since it is a visual and literal medium.

If you REALLY wanted it to make any sense you could have rephrased page 19 so that Miku starts saying "love" in the second and third panel, the spread is fucking retarded no matter the logic behind it

They translated "Suki" to plain "Love". It should be something like Miku saying "I like/love that, and that, and that...and you" or I at least put a fucking sentence like "and I like/love you".

I would take one poorly phrased line over outright mistranslated lines.

I can't tell what the fuck is he feeling here

Attached: Fuutaro.png (263x406, 25K)

No, it's just a bad translation. In Japanese you can have predicates by themselves, like 好き or 欲しい , but if you TL it to English literally it sounds like baby speak
>love
>want
>eat
Etc

What mistranslated line?

LOVE.

It's not reasonable at all. She has a certain speech pattern that she completely changes out of nowhere. Just because it's a one worder in japanese doesn't mean it has to be in english too just for the sake of "theme". The main point of a TL is to sound something like the actual language it's getting translated to, theme comes after.

Honestly they both kind of suck now. I think I'll prefer reading dropouts, since their mistakes are more minor and they didnt fuck up the biggest scene this chapter. Also they fix things fast.

the fuck
you can't afford shit like this with dropout breathing down your necks
get it together

press F to pay respect

Attached: ice_cold_nigga.png (943x665, 338K)

Miku literally has the perfect virgin walk pose in top right panel.

Attached: cheeky nino.png (908x840, 464K)

negi review chapter 84
strawpoll.me/17953471
strawpoll.me/17953471
strawpoll.me/17953471

Attached: theusualguy.png (260x260, 41K)

So its dropouts better in this panel then as they put "I like you" instead of just straight "love"?

He's thinking those two fuckers left them alone thinking they were doing him some kind of service.

Miku is embarrassing

So did Ichika give her these as well as push Futs? Who is Miku's fairy godmother?

Fuutarou doesn't care about the doormat
Fuutarou only cares about Nino
Fuutarou has good tastes

He's about to test Miku to see if she's lolikano. What a chad.

When will Fuutarou be justifiably pissed off?

Attached: too young for this shit.png (753x695, 185K)

Attached: 91e78a879e4ffcea129b449d69678bdc9b02974br1-1500-1077v2_hq.jpg (1024x735, 285K)

>two chapter 84's
w-what's going on? who can I trust?

Call me a shitposter but this confession lacks impact. Im just glad it's over.

Yikes!

Yes. Yea Forums should have put any combination of
>I love you
>and you
>and I love you

Live and learn, I hope. I will concede it wasn't the best choice but it isn't as if "And I love you." wasn't the first line written for that bubble.

Love was chosen since love was chosen for Nino.

Trust nobody. Learn moon now.

>You always were like this.
>Absolutely horrible.
>The worst.
>And... What else?
> L O V E
Shots fired.

That face right ther from Fuuts. It shows everything you need to know. This is the tell that officially spells out

MIKU LOST

At this point, it doesn't matter. This decleration from her is only for herself. For her to grow. It will not be reciprocated unfortunately. Poor Miku

>Yeah, I know.

Fucking Ouch. That dude is a stone cold bastard to say that after a confession.

So Now that it's official Miku is out. Who is left in the Running? Is Itsuki really going to pull out the win in the end here?

btw I Say all this as a Mikufag

Attached: Miku.png (1191x670, 415K)

This was heavily discussed last week when the KR scans came out and were translated. A lot of people felt the same way because of how we reached this chapter.

Lmao what is this?

Shouldn't have kicked your proofreader it seems.

Thanks, Kubo...

Attached: N16.png (2852x2048, 1.79M)

O MY MOTHER'S BREAD

>staff support
>"friends" support

It never ends.

Rekt

>Ninofags seething and cherrypicking a clearly understandable expression
oh no no no no no no no no

So, she not only did nohing for a whole day, she even needs help when she is alone with him? I really hope she does something later on if she wins, because up until now she is useless.
>but m-muh bread
Fuck off with that shit.

This was posted in the thread before the 84 TLs came out.
people who carried Miku to her confession
>Ichika
>Nino
>Yotsuba
>Takeda
>Maeda
>lingerie thief
>costume staff #1
>sengoku costume staff #2
>whoever pushed her
>Croissant-kun
>Fuutarou's dead mom
>Fuutarou himself

Attached: miku facepalms.png (935x588, 618K)

Soon....

Attached: 1553626005018.png (2200x1880, 934K)

Dropout's release is worse than LHT ever was and only exists because a literal tranny tried to hijack the Yea Forums group and threw a tantrum when he and his boyfriend were told to fuck off.

and Negi.

She was hoping Miku would get to embarrassed to confess and would drop from the bowl after yet another failure

Don't forget to tell monka.

>Love
This is honestly the worst translation decision I've ever seen in any medium.

clean it up for you senpai. Hope somebody can use it.

Attached: virgin_miku.png (199x546, 27K)

and Maruo, who clearly paid off half of the staff

>implying Fuutarou hasn't been pissed off 24/7
>implying this is at all unjustifiable
Reminder the guy has drowned thrice, drugged twice and got his trip ruined twice. Now his memory of a dear childhood friend is corrupted by doppelgangers, imagine being him.

Attached: shoo_shoo.jpg (1235x695, 654K)

Next time try to not rush out your scanlation to be first and you won't get shat on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the level of convenience in this chapter was out of the charts.

SOOKEY

You forgot Negi

Thank you kindly user!

don't forget stalker-san!

Attached: 1557131234876.jpg (1024x575, 210K)

>Ninotards seething this hard
>Even fucking up the TL
I guess that bread was too much.

Wait... did he pick e hoping miku would too?

Thanks for the translation, keep up the good work

>好き
I hate that dumb word and the fact that nips use it like its their only way to express love for something. Anime would literally be so much better if they weren't using THE SAME word for "like" and "love".

Attached: 1522483206390.png (307x354, 47K)

>the whole universe conspires to help her confess
>no way fag next chapter
the meltdown is going to be fucking GLORIOUS

Attached: 1555970317014s.jpg (117x125, 2K)

You do realize the TL for Yea Forumsnonymous is literally named "Real_Yotsubafag" right? It's right there in the credit page.

>one team TLs everything write but fucks up one of the most important parts of them manga
>the other mistranslates things nad screws up every other page but doesn't screw up the most important part
The former isn't preferable, they had one fucking job. Scan drama leads to garbage. I'm never going to read dropout though because I can just reword Yea Forums's in my head.

Is this the first manga where NTR is absolutely necessary?

So you guys gonna fix this page?

Miku: *gets handed everything on a silver platter*
Mikufags: "OMG she's worked so hard she's basically confirmed now"

The just put "And I love you" back there and upload to Dex like that. Literally no one is liking just "Love".

Attached: 098.jpg (479x466, 4K)

Should be
>I love you
>I said love you
In the Yea Forums release, it's perfect then but i'm not sure for this one, i can't into moon but i think it's a bit stiff for Miku's now

Attached: 1617.png (2852x2048, 2.02M)

I can see that you gave it some thought, but at the very least I would've expected either "... love you" or just the classic "I love you".
Only one word sounds cringeworthy, even from the perspective of an ESL peasant.

Attached: 156454654.png (2136x1600, 3.05M)

What did dropout even get wrong here? I see a typo and a small error with "sorry." Much better than their 83 release.

Yeah that's the joke retard

I don't know how Negi did it but yes, it's best for Fuutarou's sanity and wellbeing.
Pic related is his future

Attached: WEGtemplate.png (1007x377, 735K)

thought this was dropout because of how bad it was

We thought we would be reassured that a quint would win from the beginning, but only now we realized it was a mistake.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c001 (v01) - p003 [web] [anon] {v2.1}.jpg (1070x1600, 950K)

What part was bad besides the unforgivable last line in the spread? I thought it was fine until the last part.

What are you going to do about Itsuki's "moon is beautiful"?

You don't have to be involved in the translation of this manga to realize that Monka is a scumfuck nigger.
This version is far from perfect, but it's better than a cleaned up Google translate script that only exists because a narcissist freaked out over being told he was wrong.

BASED Takechad

>moon

>doesn't even bother articulating herself
Cute little autist

Miku and Takeda fit each other.

It's really not.

>This much butthurt over a successful confession
>All this TL drama
This manga isn't as good as it was 30 or so chapters ago, but this is a riot.

Attached: 1557147203546.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Oh, I know that.
The spectacular way 5toubun sc/a/ns fucked this up is glorious

Goddamn, just how much wank has Ichika gave Miku in this 1 chapter?

A lot of people agreed about the level of convenience this chapter had when the speedscans came out. It's pretty crazy at how convenient it went.

You mean her way of apologizing? At least Miku didn't preach muh family like a certain other cunt.

Remember, this is canon.

Attached: 1541935864810.jpg (426x499, 233K)

Huh?

Attached: 1557242502086.jpg (1066x1600, 425K)

This is the volleyball match from HxH right?

I'm also glad Yotsuba doesn't show up this entire chapter. She's taking screentime away on better side characters.

Attached: not today.png (1115x802, 414K)

>this three shitty Miku's pannel
This page shows Miku's bullshit

All it takes is one line to duck up everything. Poetic.

It is

Miku is for Takeda-sama
Fuutarou out

Based Uroki spoiling the manga

Attached: 1555391575011.jpg (1377x2039, 516K)

>t. Monka

Fuck off subhuman.

The reasons for the phrasing of 20-21 can be demonstrated by page 19.

1) If you take into account the flow of the bubbles, "love" fits just fine. Negi devoted 3 panels at the bottom of 19 to show Miku pointing at Fuut. She's simply pointing at the object of her emotion and stating her emotion. She's just autistic / dorky that way.

2) The way Miku phrased it in page 20-21 is NOT consistent with how she said things in page 19.
>are mo suki
>are mo suki
>kore mo suki
*point*
>suki
My interpretation is that this is very intentional to show Miku being too embarrassed to say it clearly / directly. But she's still conveying it in a very definite way.

I try to take the speaker's personality and the author's intentions into account when I translate. That's why sometimes things sounds a bit awkward. My assumption is that people want to read Haruba Negi's 5toubun no hanayome, and not worldthre- the scanslation team's version of the Quintessential Quintuplets. If you don't like it, feel free to replace page 20-21 with the other group's when you archive it.

I apologize if I missed giving out any (you)s.

Attached: Autist.jpg (1115x1600, 466K)

>I love that too
>I love that too
>I love this too
>And I love you
I don't get why you guys wanted to keep it as a single word like in jap even though it breaks the flow of her sentence and just sounds awkward. It may seem like keeping it as short as possible would be the best but thats not the case here unless you want to rewrite everything Miku said.

Attached: 1555383707843.jpg (1080x1080, 481K)

Cute chapter with butthurt fags, feels nice.

Attached: 1556870141432.gif (323x323, 230K)

> I like you/ I love you
When in doubt, keep it simple.
Trying too hard is not necessary to beat dropout.

>At least Miku didn't preach muh family like a certain other cunt.
Someone speedread 7 Goodbyes

ignore shitposters, I thought it was appropriate translation

Guys, we should slow down the threads or the mods will notice.

Attached: 1557231201262.png (107x131, 18K)

The editing is top-notch in this one.

Take the L.

Can't wait for next week for your TL to be even more rushed and retarded and dropout gets alright and faster.

That's actually a pretty nice explanation for this. I think it would read better if it was "I love you" but the way you explained it just "love" makes sense.

Hope they do and they permaban these threads.

Attached: bread power.png (1057x906, 492K)

Its hilarious how Negi had to regress characters for her two moments for this arc, what a shitty generic tsundere.

Attached: 1555650895688.png (582x720, 1021K)

shut the fuck up faggot nigger

Even autistic people don't drop the subject like that in english, if you want to make it a bit awkward jus change it to "love you" without the "and i" it should have the same effect without fucking up the flow so much

>I accept, I won't let you get away(?)
>but the match is...
>I will bear 3 person's worth
>You're also doing this
>so there's no problem, right?
>Ah, no problem
>now it's 8vs8
What is this even?

This

Attached: x18.png (1671x1198, 2.48M)

No one expected both groups to make two threads at once. Their timing was crazy.

Imagine 5toubun getting the moot-era Naruto treatment.

this, but unironically

I like the explanation as to why. It would've felt less awkward to read if it was "I love you or I like you" but the reasoning behind just using "love" is fine.

No matter how hard you shill, no one's going to like Dropout. The translations could be both perfect and instant, and people will still call you retards shitters and refuse to read it because nobody likes bottom feeders.

Attached: 1555402203103.png (669x718, 403K)

These are the worst threads on Yea Forums, I wouldn't blame them.

Can't you read?

It's this user. Also sorry for the kind of crap quality I just pulled up the first result on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=fDBZTplv9LU

Its just angsty Ninofags who are on edge since Nino didn't get a single panel.

Attached: 1556087239018.png (2587x3684, 3.76M)

Miku says
>she was selfish and she never really think about Fuutarou
Now Mikufags btfo because they criticize Nino for the same shit

Attached: the desk.jpg (498x476, 85K)

Except unlike Nino, she wants to change that while Nino is still selfish that was the point.

This fucking caveman speak

Are you aware what translation from one language to another entails?
English readers won't care how it works in Japanese, it's your job to make it work in English.

it's fine, lately theres so much shitposting on you guys but thats to be expected from the recent things that happened

this is /fit/ and /r9k/ tier autism
imagine how horrible it must be for fuu

Naruhodo. I guess it makes more sense now. I'm more angry at the language than translation though, fuckin nips

I can agree with most of your thoughts. It was always my assumption that just "suki" is being used because of politeness.

Could you fucks just quickly fix the confession "Love" to "I like you" and the "I love"s back to to "I like" like it's supposed to? No need to complicate something simple.

No, that's not a good justification for love. Even if you wanted to change up the way she speaks, what dropout did was better. This is just literality gone too far.

>Nino materializes Fuutarou
Is a HxH reference too?

FIXED
please get the joke

Attached: 1557262316164.jpg (2230x1600, 754K)

Keep doing god's work, user.

>My assumption is that people want to read Haruba Negi's 5toubun no hanayome, and not worldthre- the scanslation team's version of the Quintessential Quintuplets. If you don't like it, feel free to replace page 20-21 with the other group's when you archive it.

Sick burn, but your chapter was even worse than dropout's liberal version. The author didn't "intend" Miku to sound like a fucking baby, you retard.

>your job

>Damage controlling this hard
You suck

Why is dropout sitposting this so hard? Are they afraid of further irrelevancy?

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: 1557260755994.jpg (1300x1819, 247K)

Ya that's an HxH reference for sure if you look at the translation. It's how Kurapika explained how he learned to use his Nen.

>muh superior Japanese grammar
You have to make it readable in English first.

and then she gave the most autistic confession possible...

Attached: Mikkuminati(fs).png (1487x1080, 1.3M)

You know what I meant.

Yes, Nino mastered Conjuration Nen and can summon Fuu-kuns.

>dropouts PR comes on Yea Forums to apologize for mistakes in a passive aggressive jab at Yea Forumsnon
>Yea Forumsnons TL comes on Yea Forums to apologize for mistakes in a passive aggressive jab at dropout
Just get back together again. You faggots deserve one another.

I don't even like dropout. I was the one who pointed out the
>sorry but
in the other thread, but "love" here is just ...retarded.

Soon, Fuu

You're missing one crucial point. Japanese doesn't need the sentence to have a subject to make sense, while english kinda does or it sounds retarded. I get your reasoning but honestly I disagree and it sucks that the Yea Forums scan has to be like this for this very chapter. It just doesn't sound retarded in japanese as it does in english when you TL like this. It just doesn't work.

anons are utter ungrateful assholes who just enjoy nitpicking the shit out of things. If you're not doing those free scanlations for your own satisfaction, you're a bunch of idiots.

The pusher, underwear giver and bread giver was all Ichika

LITERALLY JUST FIX THAT SHIT UP NOBODY LIKES IT

ahh, naruhodo

Attached: 1557262316164.png (2230x1600, 2.96M)

Wasn't an argument over literal translations like these what split the groups in the first place? I doubt that Yea Forumsnon will change their stance on this. At least dropout's TL is getting more accurate, while Yea Forumsnon is stooping to their level to release speedscans. Fucking snipe wars.

>Mysterious bread-returner
The only one who knew about the bread was Yotsuba.

>Mysterious lingerie-giver
That can only be two people. The one's who knew about that were Itsuki and Ichika. Though, Yotsuba might be involved if she's still working with Itsuki.

most likely, but unconfirmed. anyone got the map of the other courses?

No, they're shit but I know of at least 6 that are worse.

I expected a shit storm and it's not the first time the first time I made a contentious translation choice. And I will keep doing it if I think it's the best way to convey what the author wanted to.

You mean, "your pimply face looks like the surface of the moon."

It definitely sounds childish in Japanese too.

Attached: x48.png (1600x1157, 1.09M)

I never read HxH, but I love this

Attached: 1554059129965.png (1131x1131, 778K)

Attached: 20190507_175507.jpg (1070x1866, 425K)

Own satisfaction is also to get their dick sucked by anons. Now they're getting hated on like dropout.

you forgot the staff member that insisted she wore the costume and the other staff member that conveniently announced the sengoku event

You're forgetting Amano

Yeah but at least dropout doesn't have pretentious fucks that want to force their read. Coming here to say that doesn't make them any good.

pusher = Ichika
lingerie-giver = Itsuki
bread-returner = Yotsuba

You can't marry your sister, Miku.

Based

wew la

They do seem open to criticism compared to

>And I will keep doing it if I think it's the best way to convey what the author wanted to.
>fuck you guys my nihongo is superior I'm right

Everyone else are at their courses. Ichika lied about being sick so she can easily sneak out to where Fuut and Miku at.

Thanks for that. I'm very happy not everyone is a dekinai-kun here.

> get the joke
What's next?
ski

>has everyone and the universe helping her
>doesn't change the fact that she'll never be best girl

I'm glad her arc is over, let's move on to the relevant sisters.

>Yotsuba
All did was carry her up a flight of stairs so she could blurt out her intentions and confront Ichika, she did nothing
>Nino
Words that did nothing, like that pointless scene
>Ichika
Yeah her way of "redeeming" herself after acting retarded because Negi is a hack

>Having to spaghetti spill damage control this hard not to get people to switch to dropout
Literally who agrees with this shit?

>It definitely sounds childish in Japanese too.
childish is like,
"Miku likes you"
or "you too"
not
>Love
That's not childish, pointing and saying "Love" is literally infant speak.

Attached: 1453435347542.png (2230x1600, 1.47M)

>And I will keep doing it if I think it's the best way to convey what the author wanted to.
Sasuga. Turns out you're insufferable fucks as well.
Good luck 5toubun sc/a/ns.

Unlimited Bread Works!

We know Based Black Guy

The answer is in your very reply. Hearing criticism and not giving a fuck about it is not being open to it.

Kek.
That speech pattern is fitting for Ichika's scheming "mastermind".

Attached: 20190507_235847.png (1062x1325, 1.05M)

Why do you think they split? They're both insufferable fucks. But dropout fixes their mistakes, or tries to. Yea Forumsnon is just telling us to suck it up.

I still think aside from the last line, Yea Forumsnon did better this chapter, but I can see dropout getting better while Yea Forumsnon sucks worse now that they kicked the members that were stopping them from doing dumb shit like this.

So how did Ichika learn such ninja skills as to go completely unnoticed by them while she helped Miku, or were they just so ingrossed in eachother and their activities they simply didn't notice her?

Oh, you're the same faggot who killed boku girl scans. Why didn't you continue?

They should just get a room and have angry sex.

I mean dropout seems open to criticism.

>not moon

Unfortunately, the typesetter quit on me. I had like 5 chapters translated when he did. (I don't blame him though, it's a lot of work.)

Mikufags are fucking MAD and you know why? Because they didn't get Pic Related.
Their waifu just spaghetti spilled and spoken like the retard she is and they are damage controlling hard by getting mad at the TL team. Literally BTFO cannot stop keking.

Attached: A22.png (2852x2048, 1.85M)

Attached: x6.png (1426x1426, 3.23M)

>Turns out you're insufferable fucks as well.
Apparently Monka not being on the team to TL causes them to act this shitty. She held the fort of good translations the whole time but now she's gone.

Why do typesetters always quit on you? Could you be a complete retard?

The answer is pretty obvious from your TL.

I don't see how Ichika could have had the bread, i think the bread was in Fuu's backpack all along

Changing it to moon makes it far more autistic than I thought.

jesus christ did you make this on your phone or something?

Nino a shit

From what he said when he was here the last time, I think it was the PR they kicked. He seemed very much in favor of rewording lines like these, while the TL was against it. I didn't believe him then, but after this chapter, I see where the conflict came from.

lmao this actually fits the dorky mood

>Ninotard projecting and defending a shit translation
>Fuu didn't even hear that confession so she had to do it again

Attached: 1556942333079.jpg (720x720, 90K)

>kick TS for 5tb
>kick TS for boku girl
>waaa why does everyone leave me

They probably called him out for this shit so he ditched them.

Isn't yotsubafag the usual translator?

>yfw Yotsuba is the mysterious supporter
WHY CAN'T SHE THINK ABOUT HERSELF

Let's hear for your opinion on the last page
strawpoll.com/7fs9256x

Attached: Mik.png (101x158, 35K)

So just change it to "... love you" and that's a good compromise, right?
Everybody will be equally happy/unhappy that way.

Maybe there is something to it, but monka is still a self centered asshole.

Since it couldnt be correctly expressed in english, why dont you change it into something like "and you, too"? Flows better, no?
But anywaye, good job user. Thanks alot

>good job
Don't encourage them, they did worse than even dropout. That's an accomplishment.

These fucking edits

Attached: 1412989555033.png (1316x1080, 1.31M)

Because she's here to advance the plot.

Future predictions
>The stalker is the quints biological father
>Fuu says he can't return anyones feelings until after he assures everyone of them graduates
>They study for the main finals
>Nino, Miku try to spend time with Fuu on dates to learn more about him and sway his feelings
>Itsuki tells Fuu who Lolikano is
>Youstuba ends up with Takeada
>Nino still works at the cake shop and takes it over

It's fun to compare sometimes.

>this actually fits the porky mood
ftfy

Nino
>suki yo
>I love you

Miku
>suki
>love

Attached: 979418.png (289x285, 56K)

>strawpoll.me/17952963
strawpoll.me/17952963
>strawpoll.me/17952963
strawpoll.me/17952963
>strawpoll.me/17952963
strawpoll.me/17952963
>strawpoll.me/17952963
strawpoll.me/17952963

>who said the quint goes from 1 to 5?

Attached: the_love.jpg (479x466, 7K)

O

amazing

Are the Ichikafags still alive?

>Translator getting btfo this hard
>Shows he's a passive aggressive fag
>Literally no better than dropout

Attached: 1556222589384.jpg (640x570, 49K)

KRanon did a better job than you pretentious faggots, enough said.

It's ThunderCloud

Yes. What do you want?

Attached: 1551382773551.png (1072x992, 1.32M)

MY

its nice you guys decided to give an explanation but you must be aware that most of the hate for that page is jus shitposting, right? I mean you guys are from here, you know how this autism werks

>LOVE.
>Ah yes, I know.

Attached: 980x.jpg (600x407, 43K)

Worst thing is that despite 90% of the people here disagreeing he still won't change it even admitting he did that translation to cause shitpost.

>monka gets assblasted after getting thrown out and goes on a crusade to fuck his old team up
>they start shooting themselves in the foot
You can't make that shit up

On one line.

>there are still delusional retards that think Nino will win after this chapter
mein sides

Please don't change it so it can be meme'd harder

SHITTY TRANSLATION

How do you translate this?

Attached: w173.jpg (1066x1600, 225K)

100 hours in paint

Attached: snap.jpg (2230x1600, 885K)

LOVE

i think they know and dont care

Attached: nino_cat.png (800x800, 379K)

Honestly, this is making me prefer dropout. Dropout makes mistakes, but they fix them and this time around they made virtually none. Yea Forumsnon consciously makes a bad choice, and sticks by it even when people call them stupid.

The most important line.

L
O
V
E

According to the TL, it would be
>Big love!

>avatarfag defends shitty translations
lol

>they don't have LOVE
baka senpai plebs desu

BREAD

Lets just do one thing. Let's boycott the Yea Forumsnon scans. This way they won't do them at all since no one will care. And why would anyone? They bomb the TL and release late.

For this chapter but yotaubafag is the normal one.

DREAD

It's not been seen since Miku dropped it on the hill when she and Yotsuba ran into Ichika in Miku disguise. Miku must've picked it up at that point and kept it until now.

nice try dropout tranny, try to be a little less subtle next time

Fuck off eop. They’re doing a free service and you are being a dumb faggot.

Bi
Big LOVE

Ichika must've picked it up*

Waiting to someone combine LOVE. Images

Attached: mt6u9262zuw21.jpg (631x398, 24K)

People were giving dropout the same shit too. Bad translations are bad, Yea Forumsnon fucks up too.

>Yuri is a sin and not approved by our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

There's still the confession in the living room.

Attached: quint_LOVE.png (1339x1121, 1.6M)

Same person.

you can't even read properly lol

I was defending Yea Forums scans two weeks ago. This TL is just this bad, and 90% of this thread thinks that. Cope.

>Fuu exposes Itsuki as Rena, she says she's not lolinakano but offers Fuu to tell him the truth, Fuu declines as he doesn't want his old crush to influence his current feelings
>One of the sisters catch Miku trying to put on some make-up, she tells her Fuu doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that cares about that but she could try to show more of her face, next day miku goes to school without her headphones, Nino becomes worried that Fuu can still recognize her without them

That Dutchfag is pathetic, like all of them.

They're the same person? Why change names all the time?

>virtually none
Did you not read all the other pages besides the spread?

Attached: i know.jpg (728x1089, 467K)

ok now "Love" is a meme

Who pushed Fuu, gave her the underwear and put the croissant

Yeah it was a ball drop across the board. The original Japanese was fucked too. I swear that language is retarded at times. I just get mad at faggots saying these anons need to do their “job.” I’ve seen too many series dropped because autistic leeches complain complain about some other autistic fag not doing a translation perfect or fast enough for that first autistic tastes. It’s all so tiresome

FIX IT! JUST FUCKING FIX IT! YOU FUCKING DISCORD TRANNIE! EVERYBODY HATES IT! YOUR EXPLANATION IS SHIT!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (500x313, 487K)

>Fuu mistakes Nino for youstuba at some point
>Fuu recognizes headless Miku instantly
>Miku blushes and gives a smug coy smile at Nino

Attached: Now I realize.png (399x774, 321K)

>3.23 MB
Fucking lardass

LOVE
O
V
E

Retarded decisions are at least arguable. Not knowing english is indefensible.

Attached: dropout.png (336x389, 45K)

Ichika doubled down on her lie the next day so she wouldn't pick it
Nino didn't mentioned anything about it when talking to Miku so i don't think she had it either
Itsuki went chasing after Miku right away so she didn't had the chance
The one that could have picked it would have been Yotsuba, Fuu or maybe Takeda (he knows miku likes generals so I'm guessing Maruo give him some info on his daughters and tasked him to keep an eye on Fuu without knowing he had already changed teams)

Seven of those votes are mine by the way

>>translating 好き as just "love"
i think they don't want it to sound like direct confession.

i'm guessing the dialogue is something like
>I love that too
>I love that too
>I love this too
>and this too ("this" here refer to fuu)

If you see a speech bubble in japanese with character saying to someone
>Suki
You don't fucking translate it as
>Love
Because japanese doesn't fucking need SUBJECT AND OBJECT TO MAKE SENSE. While english fucking does. This guy is taking pride in being a fucking ignorant of two languages at the same time, one of which is native to him for fuck sake.

ONCE AGAIN MIKU DEMONSTRATES HER ABILITY TO FUCK HER BIGGEST MOMENT EVEN WHEN GOD HIMSELF IS HELPING HER, NOTHING SHORT OF AMUSING. MIKEKS ARE THE KIND OF NIGGERS WHO WILL DEFEND THIS WITH CAPE AND SWORD LIKE THE FUCKING KEKS THEY ARE BUT GUESS WHAT? SHE ALREADY LOST. YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE THE ONLY WINNER HERE IS YOTS, THE YOTS A FUCKING BEST, THE YOTS IS THE TURTLE IN THIS RABBITS RACE. SLOW BUT STEADY NOT DROPPING SPAGHETTI, DABBING ON MIKEKS WITH WITH MY NINOFRIENDS, REMEMBER NIGGERS... CAN'T STOMP THE YOTS.

YOTS MIGHT OUT

Attached: 1556707610713.jpg (653x408, 35K)

But you can't use "love" since she said "go out with me".

Itsuki panels should always be bigger than the others

Cheers

>Yotsubafag is a MHAfag

Attached: 1555381076242.jpg (590x558, 95K)

Based

They took our underwear itsukibros....

Attached: 1555345252796.png (275x280, 57K)

If you want to translate manga for English readers then make a translation that works in English.

read the thread

Attached: q5.jpg (515x594, 112K)

Itsuki has nasty farts
Miku has vag cheese
Nino has sweaty feet
Ichika has STD
Yotsuba is a good girl

And our screentime...

Fuck off, doc.

As an Itsukibro, I disapprove of this TL.

Attached: Angrytsuki.png (604x636, 574K)

>Do come and submit your dang memes for credit page
> Love
You just created one of the best memes ever already.

Attached: 1549331317300.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Go

Meanwhile mangadex has completely different translation.

Gotta wait for Yea Forumsnonymouscrew to translate too.

If she thought taking the bread away from Miku would prevent her from confessing, wouldn't she do it?

I want to suck the sweat out of Nino's toes

Is Itsuki going commando? That's hot

I will eat that vag cheese.

Don't kid yourself

Attached: 1556821388343.jpg (809x1007, 126K)

I read his answers and it is stupid for the reason I expressed. Japanese doesn't need object and subject. English does. And there's plenty examples in the historybof anime and manga where official TLs translated plain Suki to "I love you". Because the TL language comes first.

>headless
wut?

Attached: headless.jpg (2230x1600, 656K)

She literally say "love" which is fine in Japanese as you can just drop the subject and the other party is expected to know what you're talking about
This doesn't work in english so most non autistic translator would put the subject in
"I love you" would be the most accurate translation into proper English

L

O

What's wrong with this page?

I remember a thing where "sorry, but" should just be "sorry," and a typo. Anything else?

>inb4 fuutaro and miku are actually a couple in the next chapter

Attached: 1520802451630.jpg (480x640, 41K)

V

What is love?

If that was the plan she would have throw it in the trash or leave it next to Itsuki

I doubt that, but I'm glad she was able to do it and not get rejected like some fags kept persisting would happen.

Attached: 1554861543335.jpg (600x568, 52K)

It's okay, mongrel dropped his own.

a link to the japs reaction on 2chan ?

Mami, is that you?

Basically the same as here, they're shitting on the asspulls

soon™ Itsukibro
Assuming she only brought a pair for each day. Yes.
delete that.

Attached: y1zkinxb3plz.jpg (538x670, 91K)

may.2chan.net/b/res/637330842.htm

>Love
Anyone that thinks this was an appropriate translation in circumstance is a retarded ESL A translator's job is to translate the pages into readable English. "Love" does not make sense in English in any context.

It might even reach 2000.

bravo Negi

Attached: Iknow_LOVE_Soleia.png (500x434, 243K)

>Most were fine with it
>Someone even pointed this out

Attached: 1557254846254.jpg (1144x986, 128K)

This is the face of a winner, congratulate her.

Attached: image.jpg (1346x861, 378K)

>>Most were fine with it
Did you part where everyone was going "what the fuck is this shit"?

Being a day one Itsukifag is lomely. Fuck Negi for making her the fat ass of the group. Thiccfags are annoying as shit

Attached: 1554908495867.jpg (1280x711, 94K)

>implying that can even begin to justify O MY DEAD MOM'S BREAD

That 5ch thread was hilarious
>Nino got screwed!
It was funny

Also nice parallel!

i cant believe fuutarou won nino over!

>Itsukifag
Why?

Speaking of 5ch threads, I've been laughing for hours at this.

Attached: savagenips.jpg (1121x135, 30K)

>Fuutarou doesnt care about Miku's confession
>Not with Nino

Sasuga Negi, we know you love Nino more than the other quints.

Attached: 1557250700276.jpg (455x704, 107K)

The amount of absolute butthurt in this thread is delicious. Keep seething everyone.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x800, 110K)

They really are butthurt Ninofags. I mean it was obvious from their retarded posts, but that's good stuff.

Itsuki is cute

Her hair is the best shade of red

Are u guys sure he only meant "I know"? It could actually be, in the full meaning: "I REALLY know IT, you don't need throw it on my face bastard", but with such clear context, an "I know" was enough.

I didn't know japs got salty too.

Has it ever occurred to you that people shitting on Negi's terrible writing might not be just Ninofags?

She is one of the cuter ones but she has little personality due to low screentime.

Of course not

>It could actually be, in the full meaning: "I REALLY know IT, you don't need throw it on my face bastard"
It isn't at all. He is being pretty cool about it.

Is it officially confirmed that Negi is a hack?

Not really, this in a harem romance. Caring about writing is retarded.

required post

Attached: everyquintthread.jpg (1357x1281, 382K)

here come the decline bros, we have entered Bleach post-SS arc

Does she even want to fucking win?

There's Mikufags that hated the writing so much they became Ninofags.

Attached: unknown[1].png (625x557, 83K)

wtf Negi
From the start you show us that Miku is the type of girl to be negligent about looks and nudity, and you do this ?

Attached: 154654675467.png (347x628, 194K)

Are you serious? Did you ever hear of that Blacksmith LN? You know that gif of the red haired girl seeing a katana cut through a broadsword? That had the main antagonist rape the main girl and fans threw a gasket and threatened to kill him. So he retconned it and apologized. When they get angry it gets dangerous.

Well half of them admit they are and seem to think she was used as some stepping stone when she got pulled over so hard in this arc.

Attached: B7A42EE2-AD9D-49FE-A0C0-CE1523F62223.png (1357x1281, 1.78M)

Accurate

>twitter screencap
fuck off

>he really thinks that
Kek

Pic related is the most love-filled moment in the entire series so far, that's why. While her sisters are bickering over how best to make Fuutarou's life more difficult, sweet, oblivious Itsuki continues the tradition of being the person Fuutarou leans on and goes in for the unsolicited support. That's what love is about, faggots, not repeated failed confessions or backstabbing your sisters or being a complete autist. I'm not even saying Itsuki is romantically interested in Fuuts or a likely winner, but she's absolutely best wife material compared to her shitty sisters.

Attached: drink.jpg (334x756, 67K)

based counter-shitpost

Based and truth.

Attached: Bread was too strong.jpg (720x473, 56K)

>*evades ban*

Attached: aqualaugh.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

>This was made in response to conspiracyfag who cries to mods because not everyone licks his nutsack over his Nintard "parralels"

Attached: 1555565591320.png (831x823, 924K)

>muh Twitter user
Lad I think you need to go back to redit.

Based.

Absolutely based.

Attached: 1527943797469.gif (500x500, 396K)

the thing is she doesn't say "you" at all, if only this is generic harem manga where the MC is dense af, i would expect fuuts to think "oh, she also like building behind me"

> brain problems Itsuki
Damn you, I spilled my drink laughing.

in any case, the next chapter would be fucking explosive
>A: rejection, Miku BTFO despite the will of God himself
>B: succeed, everyone else BTFO by Negi
>C: Fuutarou drags it out, no conclusion, but most likely loser flag for Miku
>D: other character's viewpoints
what's your prediction?

I don't think she's out, I think Fuuts is just proud that she finally got it out in the open. He also probably hasn't made up his mind yet and doesn't want to complicate things.

Yotsuba does that better imo.

C

C but she wins in the end.

C+D

Stop advertising yourself retard.

>Love
Does not make any sense in English. Your job as a translator is to make the source readable in English.

D: Nino Chapter (she is the only one without a moment with Fuutarou in this arc now)

>...love you
I actually liked this option too! It fits the interpretation that Miku actually said something in the 3rd last panel of page 19, and it just wasn't shown to the readers. Fuut heard it and that's why he went wide eyed.

But this option got shot down during discussion.

Attached: あなたも.png (258x458, 156K)

Fair. I unfairly lump her in with 1,2, and 3, but she's actually great too and unconditionally has Fuuts' back from the beginning. Itsuki goes up on my list for beating the shit out of Nino that one time, but either 4/5 end is blessed end.

D and then E: they are interrupted or response is offscreen

Fuck I knew I was going "Something inside me is screaming warnings but I can't figure out why"

Now I know why.

WHO WAS GHOST?

Hey mom!

If all of you go back to where you came from I'll reward each of you with 1 (ONE) reddit gold. Do we have a deal, /5tbg/?

What are these harassment toward the TL for?

For fuck sake it's online bullying you people are disgusting.

Fuutarou's mom's spirit conjured by the bread

The party never ends!

Attached: fans of diffrent types.jpg (700x1047, 153K)

so who is the ghost who helps Miku in this chapter ?
My bet is on Ichika or Yotsuba

i mean maybe they want to avoid a case like this

>but there are thematic elements that support Miku as bride
Such as?

I want to FUCK Miku

Attached: 1556763286675.jpg (744x1054, 95K)

Welcome to Yea Forums where the a stands for anonymity and anonymity is a pass to be as big a megacunt as you like. This also happens to be why ninofags congregate here because nowhere else will tolerate their fuckery.

Attached: kemurikusa.jpg (847x1200, 94K)

>imagine being this new

Its like a few shitposters who spam a lot since monka left, we never had this shit before that

> I love that too.
> I love that too.
> I love this too.
> ... love you.
I don't see any better option.

Post Nino

Attached: 1553578754236.png (663x1080, 835K)

Itsuki definitely since she was the one who bought the underwear in the first place that Miku wears.
She is totally a FuuXMiku shipper

>complaing about cyberbullying
Back when dropout released their shit they got way more flak than Yea Forumsnon ever did. Stop falseflagging, Yea Forumsnon TL.

They don't like that Miku just won and are venting it on him.

Attached: B143C7FE-F677-44CF-A07F-3CE015682669.jpg (388x780, 58K)

Nino, you can't do this!

classic ninocuck

Attached: d66a23e2c70478d9644a74367ad6c1135388ccb8r1-246-205v2_00.jpg (246x205, 14K)

or monka herself.

I want Negi to blow all the losers the fuck out in the final chapter.

Reminds me of pic related.

Attached: 1552936785936.jpg (1238x1931, 1.84M)

Did Fuutaro's dead mother conjured up the wind too?

Ichika know about the underwear in the previous chapter.

YOTSUBA BRIDE COVER REVEAL WHEN

What the fuck has Nino got to do with this chapter?

Attached: 73606586_p0.jpg (2000x2785, 1.4M)

Maruo is the stalker, we get this scene. screensave it bitches

Attached: 1557187323079.png (1426x2048, 2.16M)

When we will see Itsuki slap one of her sisters again?

Fuu starting to be able to recognize Miku even in disguise which can only be done with love theme is another one.

Attached: Thematics.png (1015x861, 451K)

Yeah, Ninofags are really so pathetic to make fake images to discredit posters they hate.

every chapter is a nino chapter

Oh that's fucking good.

Attached: Smug.jpg (1920x1080, 725K)

>tfw Fuutarou's dead mom ghost pushed him in this chapter
spooky

Attached: hassan_memry.png (914x596, 554K)

But he didn't need love. He made a 50/50 guess (which was wrong, mind you) and then he saw her clench her fist in frustration and then changed his guess. How do you need love for that?

I LOVE MIKU!!

Mate that image is such an offence to the eyes I can't even look at it. Use words instead.

Attached: 74350181_p0.png (800x566, 263K)

In one month probably.
covers are always released 2 chapters after the beggining of a new volume.
There is 2 chapters left in the yots volume, so 2+2 = 4 chapters left.

Nino cover was an exception, to promote the anime, and because she is the bride

>UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
What

E: inevitably get interrupted and delayed so Yostuba and Itsuki can do their confession for higher stakes. God its like its everyone's first harem romcom.

KEK
E
K

>Mikufags trying to act all high and mighty after the chapter ignoring all the reasonable criticisms on why it was shit

Attached: 1557172742883.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Read fairy tales such as ugly duckling.
Also read with less speed.

I love you

Attached: Ninothekisser.jpg (580x325, 36K)

Itsuki doesn't love Fuutarou romantically, at least not currently

Fuu himself said he didn't knew why he changed his mind, speedreader

So none? Okay.

You dont know what untz means?

>ninofag seething because his favourite girl's chances of winning went out the window

>ignoring
At least they don't throw fits like you Ninofags, I will give them that.

inb4 next chapter
>F:i know, this is lord XX's favorite restaurant and that famous movie even take place here, of course you'd like it
>M:y-yeah, that's what i mean

how would mikufag ever recover?

Just checked the chat logs and 2 of the group members didn't like that option so it got taken off the table. (We really did spend a good chunk on time on this one bubble and looked at various options.)

Attached: Debate.png (746x492, 48K)

He also acted like he was able to tell them apart earlier when he "recognized" Itsuki after overhearing their conversation. Fuutarou lies.

No

If she really is the bride, putting her on the color page of that chapter would be the biggest tease ever

This desu, I can't even imagine getting this upset that some girl didn't fuck a guy in a comic.

She wouldn't be losing her head trying to explain Rena to him otherwise, I literally can't think of any other reason.

1000 posts of Nino and butthurt here we go!

Its basically a sound of a techno beat, so the untz untz untz represents the partying

>Mikufags
>don't throw fits

Attached: 1557160966983.png (194x159, 36K)

Indeed, all these Nincels getting butthurt is incredible!

Don't ask in the first place if you only like your own opinion.

I thought it was referencing that Darker than Black Gemini music

Mikufags would be fine, I'm not sure Negi would survive that amount of hackery though.

You don't understand Yea Forumsnon, they're self-inserting. In their heads, nino wants to fuck them, and that's why they ape out the moment it looks like Nino's gonna lose.

she is a cute and dumb fatty, don't try to explain it

They're the most pathetic, watch the next chapter be about Yotsuba and Itsuki and they will shitpost it to death as well.

Attached: Ninofags.png (1162x577, 36K)

You didn't give one so mine is the only one to like.

My theory is that she's shilling for another sister but doesn't want to directly go against the other two.

based 5-trip of itsuki truth

This is too deep for me.

Miku is blessed that all of the quints support her marrying Fuutarou.

Attached: 1557035296537.jpg (960x612, 97K)

Why can't she just let her sister fade peacefully?
There's no way that'd happen.

Attached: 1557073335547.jpg (720x960, 138K)

I see the main issue. When you want to replicate a feeling from one language in another you automatically limit your options.
Did nobody think that the final result sounds unnatural in English?

>can cook
Fuutarou's taste palette does not give a shit
>Deeply cares about her sister
That would be Yotsuba.
>Knows about Fuut's past
That belongs to Itsuki
>close and more personal moment with Fuutarou
Also Itsuki
>Confessed first
Doesn't matter if Fuutarou hates her anyway
>Confident as fuck
More like she is just a huge asshole
>Enough money
That's Ichika and without her, the sisters are fucking nothing

Fuck off Ninofag

>Let me get flustered for no reason and get stressed over something for fun

Could be, where does the Rena reveal tie in though?

She's in the middle. No shit she'll get hugged by both sides. Can't tell if people are retarded over thinking this or it's shitposting?

No mate the people who write those lists and paragraphs are the most pathetic. Funny that only ninocucks do it.

Yuipollfag didn't even make that image though.

How long is this going to last?

Attached: 1555924594627.jpg (722x722, 313K)

Till Monday when spoilers release

Nice discord

Next chapter after the quints mention you need love to tell them apart Fuu ask himself about when he recognized Miku, if he was lying to her he wouldn't question himself like that

Not part of this but
>>Knows about Fuut's past
>That belongs to Itsuki
Nino knows about how he used to be a delinquent brat and his meeting with lolikano.

Is there any way to filter the Ninofags in every thread?

Thats a cute nino, whats the source?

Attached: 53B1F20C-8C29-4B28-B1B4-DE33D8FC1769.png (581x756, 528K)

fuck off falseflag, nincel

I really wish Yea Forums had flags.

No, but if you're looking for a safespace I suggest reddit.

If Negi does that, I'll go to Japan to kill him
Fuutarou is not a generic harem MC, please don't do that

Paranoid retard

>tfw both a ninofag and mikufag
How good are my chances boys?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74315546

Attached: 1533421239389.jpg (400x400, 27K)

show me on the doll where the ninofag touched you

Thanks

Attached: C66C6432-FAFD-498A-9B60-5FA0E6297753.jpg (960x540, 306K)

>Did nobody think that the final result sounds unnatural in English?
If no one found it unnatural, we wouldn't have discussed it so much.
>how unnatural is it?
>does it make sense for the context and character?
>what's the author trying to convey?
We ask questions like that and then we make decisions we live with and hopefully don't regret.

It's actually not. Unlike discord, it's free, open source, decentralized, and supports end-to-end encryption. It also doesn't require a email or phone number to sign up.

>Says this when Ninotards have been whining about falseflaggers for the last two weeks

Attached: 1555619562556.png (719x720, 1.12M)

Instead of going for the 100% solution, which in turn gave you the 0% solution, just using the 99% solution that every reader understands is fine.
What's the main goal?
Do we always have to overthink everything?

100%

Chances at what exactly?

Yeah, but that doesn't make it any less true, retard.

I think Miku just won but if not then itsuki is going to win.

>Do we always have to overthink everything?
Yes. Autism is a hell of a drug.

They have no self awareness. Also that other thread is nothing but Ninshart spamming, what a joke.

I don't understand why anyone would think Miku confessing means she won. Did Nino win when she confessed? It'll take more than that. Miku's confession also probably isn't the last.

>it's free, open source, decentralized

Attached: 1513416934465.png (555x555, 331K)

>Miku chapter
>NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO

Shut the fuck up already

You can filter their image hashes since most of them avatarfag at every opportunity they get.

Every chapter is a Nino chapter.

Are Ninofags all either ESL or SEAmonkeys by default?

Tell that to her fags who keep bringing her up.

The whole setup was rather different in a positive way. Of course he won't answer her right now, the wind will blow showing off her lewd panties and she'll run.

I can’t beleive Miku lost this hard. Those are the eyes of a boy he is glad this girl finally got what was troubling her off of her chest, not that of reciprocation.

That's directed at both sides I hope

That's Mikufags

Both, it also explains the chinks.

>in a positive way
I hope you're kidding.

That seems to be a sound approach so I'm really suprised by huge difference between the mainstream interpretation (that I share) and your conclusion. Maybe you need a more diverse team?

"I don't want to hurt her."
"Poor girl is going to be so heart broken."
"Why do people have to fall in love?"

ESL, Ninotards are the worst posters. Even snakesharts are better.

It's easy as shit to bypass though

Attached: 1522824776627.png (632x652, 672K)

Attached: 1557262316164.png (2230x1600, 2.92M)

I can't believe Miku won this hard.

I'm not, it was a much more intimate chapter than the one where Nino confessed.

See?

>Maybe you need a more diverse team?
What do you mean?

Attached: 1546097970951.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

>Ninofags are indeed spammers

Attached: 1556491806788.png (556x556, 334K)

>84
>more intimate than 59
I will simply have to disagree with you but everyone is welcome to their own interpretation.

not gonna lie guys, 5toubun threads on chapter release date are neurotic as fuck

>We spent hours on this one bubble and we decided to go with the no context machine translation option

How about "and you too."?

> he wind will blow showing off her lewd panties and she'll run.
I'd be willing to bet money on that happening. Otherwise, what was the point of making her wear those panties and then introducing the godly winds?

Attached: 165357465.png (655x960, 918K)

Just look at the other thread, of course they spam.

The team needs cultural enrichment. Because diversity is strength.

Negi is going to skip at the beginning of the next chapter like he always does

Should have fucking slapped Ichika already.

Are you talking about the dead one where they are just doing SUGOI and DEKAI?

>ninofags proving they are the worst posters again

Just showing how useless filters are for people who really like to get under your skin aka ninofags

yes

Sorry, but those are reserved for Nino.

Attached: 1527943033961.png (500x2000, 365K)

As the SUGOI poster over there, it's not like that thread is necessary. We've got two chapter threads up.

Fuuuck, this is amazing with the creepy art.

Just a bigger team or a better representation of the general population/the target audience.
Polls are usually more meaningful when the number of participants is high.

So 2 vs 3 is the endgame then
But it looks like 145 are now supporting 3, that's why 2 has better chances at winning (this is a manga after all)

Oh cool. I'm the DEKAI poster. Ya I don't see the point in complaining about it since when this thread archives, everyone is gonna flock to the other chapter 84 dump.

Worse than nothing.

Get bread

>Explaining himself to shitposters

The target audience is full of mouth breathing retards. (See all 5toubun threads in the past few month for reference.)

You can never tell if it's consensus or vocal shit-posting.

Holy shit you're right.
>SUGOI
>DEKAI
>Four hours

Thanks for proving how shit you are.

Attached: 1556342269410.gif (200x131, 1.43M)

The bread.

Boredom and having nothing to do is a hell of a drug. I'm literally just waiting for someone in real life and have nothing to do.

>It's actually not
What is it?

So tell me how bread themes say she's the bride. I'm not sure I follow.

Not him and Fuutarou was indeed able to tell Miku apart by the end of scrambled eggs, but you'd be lying to yourself if you say that it wasn't portrayed in the flimsiest, less meaningful way possible.

MIKU WON

That they did.

>Anything I don't like is shitposting
Nincel is this delicate.

Attached: 1556254614649.png (562x585, 255K)

>Fuutarou was indeed able to tell Miku apart by the end of scrambled eggs
If that's true then wouldn't that say that she's not the kisser and therefore not the bride?

I wonder which one is the autist. I bet it is the translator. It always is.

So Fuutarou's mom died while giving birth to Raiha, right?

He's only able to tell her apart by the way her ass sways while she walks

Negi portrayed it as if Miku did some gesture when she was sad and leaving, which made Fuutarou recognize her. So basically, it's not only presented in a flimsy way, but there's specific conditions to be met, it's ridiculous how weak the telling Miku apart thing is. Funny how sad Miku
is the side of her he knows the most.

So what you're saying is that is correct?

an mgs reference? negi confirmed for bro

Fuut recently turned 18. 18 - 6 = 12.

A grade 6 kid is around 11-12.

Raiha doesn't wear uniforms so grade 6 fits.

Ichika proved that Fuu can't tell her apart 100% of the time, Fuu did say at the bus that he had a feeling that Miku wasn't the real one so if he can recognize her or not depends on his willingness to trust his heart/gut when it comes to her

More or less, but I'm saying he actually understood she was Miku, rather than just changing his 50/50 choice because he chose the wrong one.

> You can never tell if it's consensus or vocal shit-posting.
Was it that hard in this thread to realise the consensus is that just "love" is not a good translation?

If you just count relatively long and preoperly worde dposts you should be able to cull a lot of shitposting.

But you have to admit that in that case it's only simple logic. You do not need love at all to be able to tell at that point.

Properly worded posts unlike mine.
Yeah, that's part of what I meant by it being presented in a very flimsy way, he can't even use just love.

Why grade 6? Doesn't it say age 6 when she died?

Is there any reason why you faggots don't have a discord already seeing as how these threads are little more than pointless circlejerking?

welp, sounds like Miku's out

To spite you

I want to migrate to new thread but Yea Forums is awfully slow right now.
I like Ichika

>Can't just let the thread die
>I-I'm bored
Ninotards...

Grandpa explained that "love" just means paying attention to others. Something Fuutarou was extremely shit at

Grandpa explained what love was, getting to know someone well enough to recognize them by their unconscious habits, the implication is simply that Miku is the quint that Fuu knows the most, this chapter Negi made a call back to that same idea with Fuu saying that he did knew all the stuff Miku was saying she liked

>Rem/Onoderafags preemptively celebrating their seasonal bone throw while the arc is unfinished
We never learn indeed.

Ninodera will bake the cake though

I know.

Seems like a nice showcase of Miku's cooking skills, doesn't it? She can help her sister plan her western wedding too.

>Miku
>the literal Onodera type
>getting taught how to bake (specifically only baking, just bread so far but no cooking skills other than baking)
>not being the one to bake the cake as the testament to her growth
It's like this is your first rodeo.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FUNNY? READ ME. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FUCKING FUNNY?

Yep, the writing is on the wall.

>the implication is simply that Miku is the quint that Fuu knows the most
No. The implication is that he actually tried to look at her with love the day before and when the time came he had a flashback to that exact scene.
That's all.

I think Takeda might be shipping them

Didn't Onodera also suck at cooking at first too?

Of course.

I think she was always good since her family owned a bakery.

this wasn't such a big deal, you just feed the shitposters

18 (fuut current age) - 6 years old = 12 (12 years ago)

If Raiha is grade 6 (11-12 years old), then it coincides with their mom's death.

All these anons using Nisekoi as a reference when they should be looking at Ichigo 100% since that is the manga Negi has brought up in an interview.

So if Dropout is the Nino scans then what quint is Yea Forums?

Correct
Nah, she was bad at it.

I forgot, no wonder since the manga and character is so garbage but I think her superior sister was a better cook.

Nisekoi is a newfagottry series that many use as a reference to romcoms now.

Why is Ichika disguised as nino?

Mikudera confirmed

Yotsuba, hope variety.

Ninodera confirmed.

Attached: 1557266665445.png (890x2050, 987K)

Late, but the idea is that Itsuki knows one of her sisters is Lolikano and is trying to get Fuutarou to remember on their behalf. She was going to tell him but the moment she realized that more than one sister loved him she backpedaled hard because she didn't want to directly oppose two of them.

>Onodera, doormat, sucks at cooking, bakes cake, moves on from MC to show growth
>Miku, doormat, sucks at cooking, ????
This character archetype is basically the same in every manga.

nu-Yea Forums doesn't read any pre-10s harem

>She was going to tell him but the moment she realized that more than one sister loved him she backpedaled hard because she didn't want to directly oppose two of them.
Obviously not true 'cause she's known that this entire arc but has still been waiting for an opportunity for Rena shit

The universe conspire multiple times to stop Onodera from confessing, now the universe warp itself to allow for Miku's confession

I think Kosaki was good at design and frosting but a terrible cook

Kek. Ninofags BTFO

Exactly. This is why her learning baking was such an OH NO NO NO NO moment for me

Based

about.riot.im/

It's over. Miku lost.

That's the point Yea Forumsnon. She's not directly telling him, instead playing autistic charades to try to get Fuuts to remember the real one.

please don't migrate to nino thread

Her unhealthy fixation on Fuutarou with no other current goals in life is yet another sign that she will probably follow the exact same road as Onodera.

It all makes sense now, Nino is gonna lose.

>worldthre-
?

Rem, Onodera, Tadakoro, Shinobu, Tenri.
What other losers can you remember?

>Arguing about Nino and Miku baking cakes
>Not realizing that the vaguely incestual overtones are setting up their joint bakery
>Not fearing Fuutarou deciding that he wants to be a teacher and all the implications

Miku Nakano

Her virginity to Fuu-kun on their wedding night?

>the implications

Attached: 1556781156211.jpg (315x217, 22K)

Not yet.

Miku is shit at cooking and Nino wouldnt have any use of her.
Fuutarou doesn't want to be a teacher, in fact he despises it. Imaging having to deal with 30 regards instead of 5

I feel like this archetype is even more token than the tsundere, they're absolutely always there and they always lose.

No, Nino will lose it to the basked black guy.

>Imagine having to deal with 30 retards instead of 5
Thanks, phone.

It's a reference to that world three blog post about how they're presenting world three's version of watamote instead of nico taniwhatstheirname's version.

It's canon Ichika likes foreigners, Nino likes em young.

So a niglet will impregnate Nino?

Give it your best shot.

That's still Ichika. Nino likes Japs with dyed blond hair.

DAMN THAT WAS A CHAPTER
DEUS VULT FAGGOTS

Fuck you. I spilled my tea

1: foreign actors
2: young actors
3: old men
4: watched anime
5: likes dead dogs

last for Miku confirmed winner

Attached: 1557119098850.png (1350x992, 1.99M)

of the Ninobowl

Attached: World Three.png (822x468, 86K)