Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ0kcB5m7_8
youtube.com/watch?v=gN4_uIP9wlA
youtube.com/watch?v=exEhQdSuAF0
youtube.com/watch?v=ccj24FWbthA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR CHADREN

Attached: 112.jpg (676x485, 54K)

Why does Vegeta cry so fucking much in this series?

I like Goku and Jiren

Based

Reminder that OGODly >>> nuDogly

Attached: 1550933370037.gif (500x282, 637K)

TOYOCHADS ! TOYOCHADS !!

WHAT IS THIS ? PLEASE TELL ME !!

NOOOOOO !!!

Attached: NOOOOO !!!.jpg (737x553, 72K)

>Jiren is the worst and least memorable antagonist since Ledgic
What happened Jirenbros, 1 year later and jiren is the least popular character of DBS... what went wrong?

Attached: SHITren V sHit.jpg (1500x900, 195K)

Jobren is shit

I like El Hitto

So any plans for piccolo day?

>スーパードラゴンボールヒーローズ
It ain't shit.

Attached: 1552983265119.png (839x720, 689K)

favorite goku poll
no the anime won't return

I want a s2 as much as the next user but this is some poll for figurines.

Are they ever going to announce it?

I can't handle the suspense anymore!

Attached: 1557089455288.jpg (1136x640, 111K)

Yeah i'm thinking this is a Smugku thread.
>tfw you are the most seethed at character in the entire franchise due to Tori bailing you out no matter what
Goku will ALWAYS win you pathetic dogs and that's just the way the world is

Attached: IMG_3984.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

ok

Attached: 1545639517031.jpg (674x381, 83K)

When they show Goku tomorrow they might show who the next dlc is

I think it will be Pan.

Attached: GTpropaganda.jpg (1280x1024, 631K)

>chink polls
HAHAHA

>Geran
>Dylan
>now Gillen

Never, ever forget.

Attached: 6D03B183-6973-4F8F-AD91-E7F757A804A1.jpg (1271x669, 89K)

Because he saw how fat your mom is.

O
O
O

Why is vegeta always on his hands and knees.

Attached: 1551986495794.jpg (471x332, 38K)

Attached: 1557227106327.jpg (837x469, 43K)

TOYOPACOS UTTERLY DESTROYED.

what is this?

First Kale & Caulifla Lr and the best card in the game...now CHADly is getting another Lr...what happened jirenfriends?

It is an image of Ribrianne and Kelfa in Dragon Ball Super Broly. A movie which Gohan was not even name dropped in. It is also proof that the manga is nothing but bad fanfiction.

Shut up, Doglyfag.
Your master commands you.

It isn't 2uper. I can tell you that.

Attached: D57u6gAV4AAtXLq.jpg (812x1200, 310K)

>baiting with this 1 fucking thread after we find out the truth and laugh at you
Really? Jesus

>had loving parents
>grandpa gohan treated him like a son
>roshi treated him like a son
>shits on his family repeatedly
shitku

Attached: e.png (631x1336, 518K)

God I genuinely hope the games start to base their models on Shintani rather than Yamamuro.

EXIT SHITKU

Attached: 1557032679127.jpg (1439x927, 197K)

Enter La Cabra

Attached: 1557020360630.jpg (1080x1175, 122K)

It is just a matter of time now. Yamamuro's day are over. I wouldn't be surprise if the promotional anime is his last project at this point.

The hips on that goat make me violently uncomfortable and I can't quite pin down why.

For the last time the anime has been cancelled due to poor ratings and will never return. Dragon Ball is dying

How can Toeichads constantly win like that? Boggles my mind

Soon.

Attached: c07e4f046e9b69c23ec7942a80239bd32340a61a_hq.gif (498x279, 1009K)

cancelled and never coming back, toriyama doesn't give a shit about it

This is Cuteifla (colloquial slang for Caulifla the Cute) She's the most aesthetic and beautiful character in Dragon Ball. Say something nice about her!

Attached: Caulifla 1136.jpg (1280x908, 115K)

At this point, DBGT > DBS

>At this point, DBGT > DBS
Finally, the tiny fraction of anons are realizing the greatness of DBGT.

Attached: 1556033312711.jpg (2048x1239, 447K)

I hate how SSJ4 Vegeta looks, but Goku is good tier, better than every transformation they came with before

>Never kissed his wife
>Wasn't at Gohan's birth despite being alive
>"Come to think of it, Goku doesn't think of his children very much"
>Everything else, lol

But I was told Goku being a bad husband/father was just a TFS meme!

Attached: yamcha says how it is.png (1186x1739, 3.14M)

Old news, meanwhile based Vegeta is best husband & best dad.

Attached: D5PSak1U4AURdS_.jpg large.jpg (1000x1414, 319K)

Don't worry user, just ignore what the creator of the series says like Erren does, because it doesn't fit her agenda.

>Silly Vegeta, even the sea turtles have seen THAT!

Why won't you finish me? You know it's over? Throw me off

Attached: sanic_by_kds2_db2yohw-pre.jpg (709x1128, 78K)

I want her to beat me while gently berating me and then pegging me!

So fucking kawaii desuneeeee~

Attached: Caulifla 433.jpg (1600x1172, 208K)

Attached: tardku's parenting.png (1290x3035, 3.01M)

Attached: Caulifla 169.png (800x700, 715K)

>w-why won't anyone t-talk about muh manga?
Kek. Just because these simple-minded tracedrones can't comprehend the illustrious story Toei crafted from sub-par napkin notes given to them by an overrated, senile hack, they seek to discredit the superior and canon CHADnime at every turn.
>consistent and logical scaling
>superior characterizations that hearken to the OG days and do each and every character justice, from Gohan to Tenshinhan
>next-level voice performances and truly stunning visuals, the like has never been seen before in any animated medium
>a compelling and thought-provoking story that invites the intellectual view to explore themes and ideas that challenge their views and result in them becoming more worldly and astute
>the single greatest antagonist anime has ever known, handled efficiently and lovingly by the master artists and writers at Toei CHADnimation

vs
>endless tracing and "homages"
>shit proportions
>garbage writing and unnecessary infodumps everywhere
>a blatant and contumacious unwillingness to adhere to the series' core values and motifs, instead veering off into fanspiction territory every time Toriyama's back is turned

FUCK the manga and FUCK Toyotaco. Toei is the future of Dragon Ball.

REMINDER!

Attached: 1582464572472.jpg (1061x1015, 242K)

>lost to an SSJ-tier fighter with one punch

Yes! I want her to mind break me and make me her little slave.

>literally weaker than Beerus, Broly, Vegeta, Gohan, Freeza, Moro, Jiren, Toppo, all of the angels and Zeno
Cope

>I think it will be this irrelevant character from a non-canon show that no one cares about
Pipe down, dog.

When you have less personality and character than fucking sHit, that's when you know you fucked up.

Attached: 1554239049982.gif (500x296, 466K)

OREWA-- SUPA BEJITA DA!
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ0kcB5m7_8

Attached: Bejita thick my wife.jpg (565x765, 60K)

Ask me how I know you're a spic.

because i said good tier instead of god ?

I'm not a spic btw, I'm french

Dragon Ball is shit for spics and niggers

No, because you think SS Furshit is good. Pipe down, Alejandro de la Cruz.

Stay mad seasonalshitter.

What are some french names to call europe spics? Surrender the baguette?

escargot body odor white flag

Attached: 1CD9A3F4-4D05-49D8-9F41-37411A64AFEB.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Aren't most of the dragontube autists whit0ids?

Dragon Ball is also for autistic manchildren who refuse to grow up

what the fuck Toriyama?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dragon ball Super. The writing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of martial arts most of the fights will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Zamasu’s determined outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these stories, to realise that they’re not just entertaining- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Super truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Goku existential catchphrase “I WAS HOLDING BACK” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Akira Toriyamas genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a DBS tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Toyobros...

What is this from

Attached: Caulifla 249.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>RTH

>Is either dead or not around for most of Gohan's childhood

>Can't believe that Gohan grew up to be what Chi-Chi wanted him to be

Goku can't into cause and effect.

I think it'd be cool to see Roshi as the new dlc character

Attached: roshi.jpg (1800x900, 963K)

>I wish i killed Chi Chi before for the sake of my son.

Unironically this

Alright, where is this from?

So why did no other Z fighters show up in Broly? As we saw with the introduction of trunks, people can recognize someone elses ki, which how they knew frieza was coming to earth in his first invasion, so they should be able to recognize his ki in broly, yet never investigated

Such shitty fucking writing

Attached: prince_to_pauper_do_what_you_must_for_I_have_already_won.png (500x362, 284K)

Janemba
Dabura

the manga you dumb secondary

Hiatusbros....

Likely Multiverse.

almost baited me

why would they recognize broly's ki when no one has ever met him before you stupid fucking cuck

Don’t worry bros, our goddess will save this DLC season.

Attached: 83240281-4E0F-4FA4-A591-AB621F247E2C.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>implying any of the hacks that work on Multiverse can replicate Toriyama's style that well

>>I think it will be this relevant character from a canon show that everyone cares about
>I respectively and gracefully commend you, on the ongoing support for GT and your invincible idea of Pan eventually becoming MC.

There, that's much more optimistic.

Don't you agree?

Also, what will you have to say, if it is Pan that is chosen?

Hmmmmmmm?

I guess you'll have to hand over that concession.

user.

Attached: GT1231367.jpg (736x1111, 165K)

I don't know anyone who'd actually pay money to play as Dabura, but I guess some people bought Videl, so what do I know?

As usual the Toyofucks have no arguments.

Google "Dragon Ball After" it's just a doujin. But honestly it's perfectly in character.

You were not given permission to speak, post, or even breathe, dog. To your kennel at once.

>Goku being mad his son became a scholar
Only a seething spic would write something like that.

Cope

Concession accepted. Kneel before me.

Attached: toriyama raughs.png (520x667, 637K)

Actually it's not Multiverse but actually a doujin

Quiet, Gokuspic.

you aren't even trying
>logical scaling
come on
>core values
in series that are deliberately written to be cynical and nasty

>coping this hard
Concessionpostingbros...

>y-you're not even trying
>proceeds to post zero arguments
NEXT

You were commanded to kneel, dog. Obey or know your superior master's divine and unending wrath.

>ywn be with risu

Attached: 1430518873612.png (997x781, 426K)

Kek, next level coping, holy flying FUCK

because Toriyama knows the fanbase don't care about them and only want a shitty, repetitive Goku & Vegeta Show (worse than Saintia Sho) and this would happen to most of the dragon team (except Gohan who is aguarbly stronger than Broly) thanks to the terrible way he handled power creep

youtube.com/watch?v=gN4_uIP9wlA

Attached: 1552760192962.jpg (438x432, 38K)

Fuck off Reekdom

>switching to dogposting in order to cope harder

Dogpostingbros...

Xeno Gohan > Gohan

Attached: B2CBCB99-56AE-4C98-B897-6A082F6F9ADB.png (1191x634, 1.37M)

>delusional Gohanspic still crying over his weak jobber's lack of relevance in the canon series

This is your last warning, my precious pet. KNEEL at my divine and illustrious feet or KNOW MY WRATH. YOUR MASTER COMMANDS YOU.

R-reekdombros....

Attached: DcaSvRTV0AIS5ZM.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

Literally anything > Gayhan.

What the FUCK is that thing

>Master Bojack has no equal.
Literally weaker than Cell.

Epic headcanon Jose Juan Pablo Escobar!

which thing?

Very well, I concede.

Attached: King_Furry02.png (576x432, 190K)

The skinny troll next to the gelatinous mongrel spic

How does he do it?

Attached: DzYyti7WoAI9vV4.jpg (1200x1191, 328K)

DRAGON BALL SUPER GUYS
youtube.com/watch?v=exEhQdSuAF0

Good pet.

Super Perfect Cell oneshots Bojack, Cope Spanishfag.

Risu on the left and reekdom on the right :^)

>more headcanon
Cope and kneel.

Unironically these threads have the best of the meta discussions. Everything here has to be concise and solid otherwise you are gonna get a "nice headcanon" or a "not an argument"
Posters here constantly seek for a challenge in order to practice and hone their arguing skills. As a consequence the series has been discussed thoroughly and much more in depth than any other series so far.
If you take the time to venture to other threads, you will find all sorts of low quality posting such as: Avatarfagging, roleplaying, waifugarbage, incel topics and such. But here you can get as intellectual as you want, your arguments and points will be met with others of equal or even higher forcefulness.
The irony of these posts is the most sophisticated aswell. Take, for example, the dogposter. As autistic, lonely and crushingly bored as he may be, you cannot deny his lexicon and linguistic capabilities. Even the worst of these threads is admirable in certain ways.
Or for example the Toeifags. Merely be using hard evidence and clever taunting tacticts to induce rage and autistic fits on their opponents (ex: holy shit Im smart at this), they have managed to debunk an entire medium of the series (manga) as non canon. Truly an admirable feat.
All of this success, obviously, is sure to breed jealously and envy. And as a result, we get pathetic attempts at "invasions" from lower tier shonens and 2 digit IQ posters, albeit ineffective as it can be.

Why can't they just get together? They're both ugly as fuck

>Mentally retarded cope and kneeanon that has not even seen the series to back his claims.
Kys

Growing up means liking gay clowns and long breaks?

REEKDOMBROS WHAT IS THIS????

Attached: D4J5zdpW4AIFK--.jpg (1200x900, 175K)

DB doujin made by Toriyama under a pen name.

>y-you have no proof!
>hasn't posted a shred of proof
I win and you lose.

>Cuckdom can only get pics with fugly-ass desperate bitches
kek

Reekdom101. As soon as you hear this cunts voice, you can instantly picture him. A gelatinous, mongrel spic, almost a bastardised joke on the human form made physical. He literally looks like propaganda against racemixing from the 1800s. This dumb, ugly fucking beaner is constantly incorrect about predictions, pirating the anime and manga (then whining when he gets caught) or else jerking himself off over twitter. He genuinely thinks he’s a big shot, you are literally some fat fucking spic who talks about anime to a fanbase of 10 year olds. You are fucking nothing. Fat fucking monkey retard

Queeren the Gay. As soon as you hear this cunt's voice, you can instantly picture him. A gelatinous, mongrel ayy, almost a bastardized joke on the Ginyu Force made physical. He literally looks like propaganda warning against the impending alien invasion from the 1950s. This dumb, ugly fucking spacebeaner is constantly incorrect about predictions, bragging about how he'll beat Son Goku (then throwing a tantrum and trying to kill his friends when he jobs) or else jerking himself off across Universe 11. He genuinely thinks he’s a big shot, you are literally some fat fucking gayylmao who talks about "absolute strength" to a fanbase of 10 year olds. You are fucking nothing. Fat fucking ayy retard

Attached: 1469441776596.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Super Perfect Cell easily broke Gohan arm, something that Bojack [who was easily killed by Gohan] can't do, was going to win the kamehameha struggle if Vegeta did not interfered.
I win.

It's a fucking disgusting tranny

that's not risu

>Bojack never blasted Gohan
>t-t-that means if he did i-it wouldn't do any damage
Cope and concede.

That explains the man-looking fingers.
Reekdom is such a degenerate fucktwat

I think the skinny troll is decently cute desu

t. Reekdom

Bokack can't harm SS2 Gohan unlike SPC Cell, so cope and concede to me.

CHADdom101

Attached: DcZQ3XaV0AAO5Tu.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

What the FUCK is a reekdom bro

Attached: 6464.jpg (629x305, 60K)

Based

SPC took Gohan off guard. Gohan had no defense, he was literally shielding Vegeta with his body. Bojack never blasted Gohan. Claiming that it "totally wouldn't do that kind of damage bro, trust my headcanon" is disingenuous. Cope, concede, and kneel.

risu looks like tomoko, you idiots

Attached: IMG_20190507_130141.jpg (608x1241, 95K)

Which posters are considered the most glorious, high intellectual and fiercely passionate.

Attached: Roshisittingonrock.jpg (350x471, 28K)

Shut the fuck up you bitch.

>dogposter
>Toeichads
>GTfriends
>humanfags

Without a shadow of a doubt, this.

Hum, that's a good question, the Krillinposter.

Cancelled due to low ratings and never coming back, Toriyama doesn't give a fuck about it, cope.

>But Bojack was going to definitely harm SS2 Gohan, i'm sure trust my headcanon.
Stop embarrassing yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=ccj24FWbthA
Here Gohan here easily cancelled out Bojack strongest attack and killed him without effort, while Cell was able to easily harm Gohan, the shielding Vegeta part is not important since he could have killed Gohan if he wanted, Gohan himself states that he has powered more than expected and lost all hope until Goku called him.

>B-BUT MY HEADCANON CLEARLY STATES
Quiet.

eat shit nigger

Jirenforce ! Assemble !

Attached: The Chadest.png (1359x731, 584K)

Kneel at my feet, pet. Such is your place.

I like Jiren

Attached: drunk-fat-guy-600x521.jpg (600x521, 65K)

>Cancelled due to low ratings and never coming back, Toriyama doesn't give a fuck about it, cope.
What do you mean "cope"?

What am I supposed to be coping about?

user.

Here
Cope

Attached: 1531345416158.png (235x212, 82K)

Keep crying, Toeipoodle. Cry for your master.

Jirenchads obviously

>retarded delusional Gohanfags who jumped ship
>intellectual
lmao

I never characterfagged anyone untill I saw the GLORIOUS display of a certain gray man on a certain episode labeled nº110

LR Teen Gohan +Goten soon

Attached: 1554515055309.gif (600x600, 655K)

Sure you didn't, Gohandog. Sure you didn't.

Hello fellow Jirenchad.

Attached: 1320021546342.jpg (320x220, 9K)

>he doesn't like CHADhan and GODren
holy fuck user kill yourself

Frieza came to earth too, you super fucking retard, reread my post dumbfuck.

Attached: 1528688502181.jpg (361x408, 13K)

How did we put up with that for 5 years?

Attached: IMG_20190507_222836.jpg (1068x834, 140K)

Silence.

Freeza was doing his utmost to stay hidden you colossal speedwatching cucktard dumbass spic, which includes masking his ki. You fucking Mexicans are goddamn brainlets

Shitani is overrated.

Nice headcanon, I look like this and so do all the JirenCHADS

Attached: 1532781116024.png (350x781, 198K)

SSBE confirmed again holy flying fuck

> Implying plastic skin is ok

Silence, dog.

>ugly-ass form over function body
oh no no no no

Eat shit

Attached: select4.png (240x249, 23K)

>d-d-dog
Be quiet.

(You)

Looks like shit. Not even kind of reminiscent of Toriyama. Get the rose-colored glasses off.

>r-r-real men have man boobs

Attached: 1552756343997.png (410x428, 65K)

>Brolyfags posting selfies

He fought broly for over an hour in his golden form, i seriously doubt no one felt his power, you absolute brainlet

Attached: 1528688425931.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Real strongmen are enormous mounds of pure muscle. The bodybuilders who sculpt their bodies into unnatural shapes like that are actively weakening themselves. When they perform at bodybuilding shows they're at their absolute weakest. I wouldn't expect a noodle-armed virgin incel like yourself to know any of this, though, which is why I'm taking it upon myself to educate you. Kneel and thank me for my kindness.

I think you should put some regular glasses on instead because the shapes are all basically the same, apart from the unique SSG eyes

Attached: IMG_20190507_181404.png (576x827, 874K)

>B-B-BUT
Why the fuck would any of the weak-ass jobbers actively seek out a battle like that? Why the fuck would some faggot like Krillin or Tenshitcuck want to go anywhere near that kind of crazy power output? You fucking brainlet, think for once, you Mexican piece of taco excrement.

Look at this fucking blind retard

COME AGAIN?

Attached: 1508668183900.gif (626x353, 2.1M)

Krillin would split Shitly with the kienzan

Cope.

Based

How strong has Roshi gotten in super?

t. fat bald powerlifter
KEK

Attached: 1544910921778.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Jesus, stop trying to fucking damage control and just admit that you were wrong. You're fucking pathetic.

>headcanons
Cope you fat slob. This is the peak of bodies

Attached: 1525844712741.png (654x1221, 304K)

>no rebuttal
>arguing against facts and science
Enjoy your lack of real strength and weak-ass bodies, bodybuilding scumlords.

Holy shit BTFO

Based BrolyChad

Attached: Broly.png (662x508, 475K)

>science is headcanon
jirentards...

>hips

his pants are just really poofy

What in the motherfuck

CAULIFLA BELONGS TO SUPA BEJITA

Attached: 6Y7765.png (1024x1425, 972K)

>m-muh headcanon is science
You are DONE

Attached: 1555483279856.jpg (1280x704, 61K)

t. cant run a mile to save his life

t. knows nothing about biology or how strength-building actually fucking works because he's allergic to physical activity

>I-I-IT'S SCIENCE I SWEAR
Kneel

>o-oh yeah well U R FAT h-hehe xD
NEXT

I don't think she can handle him.

>now we have retards arguing about real-life strength-building in a fucking Dragon Ball thread
I hate these fucking generals and I hate every fucking one of you.

>still pushing his headcanon

Attached: 1538176358004.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

For the same exact reasons they went to fight him in resurrection of f you mongoloid. Everyone whose not goku or vegeta has been outclassed by the major villains, doesnt stop them from trying

Just another friendly reminder to those certain anons, that Pan was created by Toriyama.

Completely irrefutable.

Attached: 1557086659504.png (640x480, 112K)

Your concession has been accepted.

>doing Starting Strength instead of a brosplit
Imagine fucking yourself up like this

Attached: bayyceps.png (1280x720, 802K)

3 - 0

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>being unable to speak coherent English
Imagine being a Mexican AND a Jobrentranny

>n-now we have CHADS talking about CHAD stuff
>i-im intimidated, I cant drink my sòylent like this?

No shit, and GT Pan still isn't canon, spic.

Literally nothing wrong with what I said. Try again fatso

Literally kill yourself you shitposting mongoloid.

Yup. Looks like Chadren wins again lads.

>No shit, and GT Pan still isn't canon, spic.
Based on what, exactly?

>s-see I can use Google to pretend I know what the FUCK I'm talking about
NEXT

GT isn't canon you fucking reject.

Post body

Always.

Attached: 1526328262820.png (310x166, 21K)

Movie broly or female version broly will defeat him. Since they got basically infinite power, they'll both become super buff and he'll somehow die to Goku (after veg gets dominated ofc)

Attached: 2870d8f69b9da0e14ca0bf382464444a.jpg (1354x758, 485K)

Seethe

CHADren bros... I have a confession

Yesterday I attempted to insert a whole cantaloupe melon into my anus because the local shops had run out of apricots (I buy a lot). Using about a gallon of butter, breathing techniques and a few hours I managed to finally get it inside. However it was too uncomfortable so I tried to shit it back out. This is where things got confusing because rather than a melon sliding out half a dozen apricots did. Now there is a chance that I just blacked out upon excreting the cantaloupe and it rolled away somewhere and that I happened to have a dozen or so left over apricots lying around my rectum from earlier but I cannot for the life of me find the melon anywhere. I think I may have the power to anally turn melons into apricots. Further experimentation will be required of course (once my rectum has recovered) but if this turns out to be true then I may be able to solve world hunger.

Attached: 1557186157020.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Go back to your manlet pit and cope harder. Suck my cock and make you swallow, fag

Attached: hitler_lol.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Quiet, dog.

Official DBS threads owner

Attached: chadren the chad.jpg (500x383, 19K)

GT takes place after Super.
Bra is in Super
Pan is in Super
Uub is in Super

Its time for your daily dose

Attached: 1457260977872.png (900x643, 965K)

shut up gokek

Attached: tbnANd9GcTKZgMfDEq9TM06wLgmB0IdOl1xxpiRHnjWarRqahQgpafjPGL3.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>I CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO GO ON NOT KISSING MY WIFE ANY LONGER!!!

Attached: 1541109233467.png (1280x720, 694K)

Bra is in Z
Pan is in Z
Uub is in Z
Retarded spic

when did DB become so cynical?

Attached: tardku reacts to a planet full of life getting wiped.png (1276x2150, 3.27M)

He just needs to be drawn better.

Attached: 1548121660190.jpg (735x904, 133K)

Imagine not having a statue

Attached: 40279717_332901957453550_8877231319570972672_o.jpg (1500x1126, 186K)

Thats a hologram you retard

>GT takes place after Super.
GT doesn't take place at all, because it's not canon.
>Bra is in Super
>Pan is in Super
>Uub is in Super
All of these characters are in Z, you stupid spic.

Yoi cant be this retarded. No one gives a shit about her besides you, pedo. Uub has a bigger chance than her

Silence, my precious pet. Your master commands you.

I think that injector is a bit too small doc...

Imagine needing gay toys to have faith in a character
CHADchad the CHAD needs no such thing

Attached: CHADren reminds JOBza of his proper place.gif (360x202, 3.22M)

Sure thing, Pacojandro.

Bb-but muh toys and cards?? PLEASE dont take that from me, its all I got against Chadren...

>Brolymongs are dying on Yea Forums while Jirenchads are making the world a better place
Based

>one minute gap

Attached: 43014435_272081896769630_3223022926555294770_n.jpg (459x459, 27K)

I guess ill have to be a bit more forceful, lets do 2 doses just to be safe

Attached: 1555043940518.gif (512x469, 1.26M)

Gohan es el personaje más poderoso de Dragon Ball.

Attached: GohanSS2.jpg (1200x675, 179K)

NEXT

Attached: dog.png (587x175, 48K)

Not one more WORD, dog. Your master commands you.

That looks like shit.

Attached: 61584.webm (680x130, 64K)

>No one gives a shit about her
>Uub has a bigger chance than her

Well, we'll just have to wait and see how that pans out, won't we?

Attached: Panisincharge.jpg (290x174, 9K)

We need to build the wall...to keep them inside, don't let them come to the rest of the world...

Just took a HUGE Pan

DRINK

Attached: 1495538481265.png (1900x1900, 413K)

You were warned, animal.

Attached: 1542572771861.png (640x475, 463K)

I love her

Attached: 585521d9d8729dfb1246d05497afc8b3.jpg (678x1179, 110K)

Cell lost to an injured SS Gayhan
COPE

Milk or Seamen?

Me dancing on your piss soaked grave

Attached: tenor_5.gif (220x270, 462K)

Attached: you were warned, pet.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Is this from the new X-Men movie?

I don't know what's this dicussion about but
>Cell lost to a SS2 at his 50%, aka a basic SS and has been raped by Freeza, Toriyama, Toyotaro and everyone since then
>Bojack is one of the worst (if not the actual worst) movie villain, not even popular enough to job more often
Pick your poison, both sucks

Attached: Cell Jrs and their new dad.png (491x500, 412K)

Cell lost only because Vegeta distracted him.
Cope and Concede.

JOBLYBROS....

Attached: 1557068800741.jpg (795x2500, 331K)

Who /AngelChad/ here?

Attached: 338bc6b72e209180db2001f41392c125.jpg (1002x1200, 302K)

Basic SS, Cell powered considerably above SS Gohan and Goku before he became SPC.

GARBAGElybros... What is this???

Will we ever get their origin story as well as Zeno's?

This. Shithan won a 7v1. His only victory btw

are gokufags even human? this is disgusting

Attached: 98j.jpg (442x279, 24K)

>LR garbagehan+whoten
based GODly to the rescue

Attached: brolyssj.jpg (2896x1454, 753K)

TERRIBLEFUCKINGCHARACTERlybros... What is this?

Yeah and Gohan used his hidden power and utterly destroyed the bug with less than a 50% of his power, which is still equivalent to SS
SS Gohan's true power > any Cell ever

Reminder Cucktail is a girl

Attached: she sees your dick.png (583x300, 99K)

>Confirmed shit to base Broly
Based

Attached: jiren-dragonball-super.jpg (980x558, 50K)

no, they're n-words.

why would GODku care about some jobbers being born?

Attached: rEfjxy8.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Cell let and wanted SS Gohan to get a rage boost and was confident on taking him in that state, but what he did not expected is him going SS2 on top of that.

I-its over shitlybros...

Attached: 1549542438220.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

>GODku
seek help

Holy fucking samefag.

Attached: 1556935363834.png (1000x2028, 3.72M)

You mean ssj

Attached: JBCosplays.png (1248x824, 1.55M)

That Goku was literally trashed by a giant crystal of all things.

>Jobhan used his hidden power

Attached: 1498173389509.png (1200x1200, 3.52M)

You tell them, PIECEOFSHITlybro!

I accept your concession. Kneel before me, groveling dog.

Attached: 51d07a50f7e14d09f7c6f04c7ded7dc9.jpg (604x604, 70K)

Y-Yeah ALREADYFORGOTTENSHITlybro! Fuck this Chadrenfag samefagging!

That's literally the worst looking Gohan and worst looking SSFurry ever seen

>more samefagging
Kneel before your master, dog.

>samefagging on Yea Forums is representation for jobrenchodes
Yikes
Now I know why can't find any Jobrenchodes on any discussion forum, there are none!

>He discusses DB on forums
HAHAH

Jesus christ. Vegeta became such a cuck in Super. WHY did they make this anime? American trash needs to be nuked.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: CHADEMPIRE.jpg (960x5254, 2.1M)

they haven't released GT goku yet, we still have 2 months until they even tell us that kefla/UI goku is going to be the next one

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

Cope, dog, cope.

Literally every single person on the planet likes Chadren

I can't wait that long.

Attached: Videlsurprised.jpg (640x476, 30K)

I bet you are the same retard begging people to talk to him on discord about DB the other day. Depressing as Jobly

Cope as you are COMMANDED, dog. Heel!

Head of the nail: Hit
Nerves status: Struck
Jiren status: Strongest
Concession: accepted
You: Coping
Argumenting queue: NEXT

Super manga Vegeta is based as fuck

Cope as you are commanded, concede as you are ordered, and KNEEL, such is your place, common mongrel.

I thought SS4 Bardock was poorly designed...

Attached: Bardock (ss4).jpg (400x400, 12K)

>Jiren status: Strongest
That's not EGP

it reall wouldn't
besides everyone knows the next character is going to be one of these 3
UI Goku (cause final transformation and we need MORE gokus)
Kefla (cause we need more wahmen)
pan(cause GT goku got in and wahmen)

But THIS? This is a new level, this is beyond disgusting, I literally can't believe someone approved this

Attached: Gohan Xeno (ss4).jpg (784x508, 126K)

I don't understand why people hate dbs shitposting

Nobody cares about non-fighting secondary characters on a shonen

Concession status: Graciously accepted

Or Baby Vegeta since Arcsystem might recycle again stuff from Vegeta.

Attached: NEXT.png (1024x576, 627K)

CRINGE

I believe I said NEXT argument

I believe I ordered your immediate and perpetual silence, my disgusting and incorrigible pet.

>EGP
>stronger than Jiren
Nice headcanon, he has no feats

>licking sweat from an ugly girl
yeah, no

>literally stated to be stronger than any of the angels, including Whis who is stronger than Jiren
>also stated to be the strongest in the multiverse
>b-b-but muh feats
Cope.

He's irrelevant but he's still the STRONGEST

Attached: Sheev.jpg (1075x554, 371K)

>Whis who is stronger than Jiren
Nice headcanon.

Concession accepted.

Provide picture evidence

It doesn't prove anything like that you fucking morons. Kefla and Ribrianne were in the manga too

>ignoring that he was stated to be strongest in the multiverse
The angels are insanely stronger than the GoDs and can use UI without even thinking about it. Goku's shitty transformation knockoff was enough to equal and at times exceed Jiren. Angels>Jiren. Cope.

>the only feats the angels shown that could be Beyond Chadren is time rewind
>pic related
OH NONONO MONGOLOIDlybros?

Attached: picture is literally confirming that so far the only trait shown by Angels that could be beyon Jiren (1920x1080, 160K)

Jirendogs are becoming even more delusional than Gohanspics

>jirentard's new bait

Attached: Grand Priest.png (480x270, 229K)

>f-f-feats
See and cope.

stop swallowing the bait you dumb retards.

as much as i hate pan fags, there's a small %that she'll get in since GT goku got in.
HOWEVER
Uub has 0% chance
>nigger
>never honest to god look it up if you don't believe me. Never won a single fight in all of GT, even after fusing with Buu he lost again.
but then again, he's black, and they should appeal to the fighting game community.

>no rebuttal
Good, my adorable petspic, now be quiet.

>dogposting
Automatic victory in my favor. Concede.

Yeah but according to his headcanon that scene only shows people Goku's fought even when he never says such a thing and the closest thing to fight the GoDs was see the exhibition match from the manga. He already knows the scene only shows Tori or Toyo's characters (GoDs, Ribrianne, Caulifla (fused) and the top 3 Pride Troopers ) but he's too busy baiting to remember that

>KEKRENIGGERS thinking that they can at least touch Paplatine

Attached: grande_sacerdote_by_daishinkanart-dc7j7en.png (840x513, 514K)

>angels and egp literally cannot, I repeat CANNOT do anything but babysit their respective owners.
KEK They might be worse off than Dogly

>The angels are insanely stronger than the GoDs
Nice headcanon.

Attached: 1554228822730.jpg (230x230, 20K)

>no rebuttal
Good pup, conceding so obediently. Very good dog.

>the same exact reasons they went to fight him in resurrection of f you mongoloid

Oh you mean because Goku and Vegeta were way off in fucking space and nobody could get a hold of them? That wasn't exactly the case here retard. Power gap between Goku/Vegeta and the others has only grown even more, it makes no sense to send the weaklings along to fight when as far as they knew it was just Frieza messing with the dragonballs.

GoD arc
>wim by new transformation
RoF arc
>win by new transformation
Universe 6 arc
Goku black arc
>win by fusion
ToP arc
Broly movie
>win by fusion

Oh boy i cant wait to see how moro gets defeated, i wonder what could possibly happen

Attached: 1532964712601.jpg (512x343, 38K)

>no argument
I win again. Holy flying fuck, I am good at this.

jiren = nogger and basedboy cosplays
broly = alpha chads cosplays

Zeno casually erased Jiren

>core values
kek'd

Attached: 1551730869228.png (785x909, 406K)

Jirendogs need to get new bait, they're getting boring

Whos talking about Jobno?

>ugly
shit taste

Nice headcanon, we never see Jiren being erased.

No he didnt, he only erased universe 7

toei was funny thinking that goku cares about his family

Attached: Captur.png (841x471, 744K)

>No picture evidence
Im about to screencap this thread Jobrentards

Attached: 20190507_175923.png (500x291, 151K)

Totally agree. I hate vegeta as a hero full stop. He's better as a borderline villain.

Cope.

Attached: 5ef41eb9ac9fab9ef9956f2e50618466.jpg (1035x772, 103K)

Kneel.

kek. based.

>KEKRENIGGERS
>MONGOLOIDly
kek

>Lost
>Needed Whis to turn back time to win
>Forfeited
>Lost. Had to call in god to win
>Would have lost without Frieza
>Only clean win

>Zenos erases Jiren
>Immediately start sweating profusely
>Blue little hands shaking
>They cannot hold this for long
>Whispers EGP
>EGP mind controls 17 into wishing the universes back
>I-It was just a test, just a prank bro
>They bring back the universes along with Jiren
>Zenos relax and let out a sigh
>Jiren looks at them and smirks.
Canon

Attached: 1509581762523.png (443x451, 69K)

cringe

Attached: 268320361bc5a2fcd1b28ad4c3abf181.jpg (1006x794, 133K)

He's spent 90% of his existence as an asshole good guy.
Look at him as an asshole warriorking who protects the new kingdom that he married into(the capsule corp runs the world user, let's be honest)and his children.

Can't wait for the over top spoiled princess bra to start calling vegeta "king" and say that he's the king of the earth.

Attached: 1543031695643.jpg (842x470, 149K)

Why would goku care about a planet with jobbers getting destroyed

yeah, so retards like you can understand what's going on and how easy it is for zeno to destroy planets
they actually destroyed the planet right there

Why, isn't it obvious?

Attached: 1557230185753.png (600x718, 222K)

is he gonna make beerus suck his dick or something?

Proof that Dragon Ball has become stagnant.

Even doctors need a dose sometimes

Post the jobbiest of jobbers.

Attached: Jobgeta.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

They literally never won an arc until the ToP you retards, and the new transformation jobbed in that arc.

This is why these threads have turned into nothing but shitposting. There is nothing new in Dragon Ball to talk about.

>Beerus arc: new form and Goku loses
>Freeza movie: new form and Goku loses, Vegeta wins but no, loses too, Whis saves the day
>Champa arc: no new form and Goku gives up
>Future Trunks arc: no new form and they fuse but never defeat the antagonist, someone else gets rid of him instead
>Universe Survival arc: something similar to a new form but Goku still loses, Freeza and 17 save the day
>Broly movie: no new form and they fuse but never defeat the antagonist, someone else gets rid of him instead
You should wonder what's gonna happen after Goku loses in his final battle with Moro, retard

P-please Toriyama-sama...L-let me win, just once!!!

Attached: 1556470665382.png (1280x720, 105K)

But Gayren the Queer has already been posted several times

>full of life
Amazing headcanon, Pedro the Paco.

Why does Toriyama hate Vegeta?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Ask me how I know you never read the manga overseen by Toriyama, jobrenfag

Attached: 24.jpg (800x1200, 198K)

who are you replying to dumb stupid spic

>defeats everyone mentioned in this thread
Why are DB characters so fucking pathetic?

Attached: Happy-Superman.jpg (620x797, 142K)

But user Vegeta already won.

Attached: 1555868270591.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>Hakai

Attached: Beerus.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>Broly movie: no new form and they fuse but never defeat the antagonist, someone else gets rid of him instead

Oh come on they whooped Brolys ass and Cheelai literally saved his life with her wish.

>specially weak to magic
Would job to Moro

Attached: 1554619773378.gif (350x182, 1.68M)

Is there something special about scratches?

Attached: 73657494_p38.jpg (1200x1142, 158K)

>the ring being destroyed is supposed to represent the Future timeline being erased
>but that doesn't make any sense at all, if that timeline had been erased, when they set the machine to go to the future to retrieve Future Zeno, they would just go to the future of the current timeline, in other words, a whole new future timeline completely different from the timeline F. Trunks came from
What did Tardtaro mean by that?

Attached: Dragonball Z - Movie - 10 - Broly Second Coming [BD][1080p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_30.30_[2016.04.16_13.2 (640x360, 244K)

CHADren wins baby

Attached: 1527147875454.png (1002x2602, 3.39M)

>Can't even beat Batman

*pumped

Looks like you need to be reminded.

Attached: Jobman.png (950x1459, 2M)

>but that doesn't make any sense at all
Literally nobody gives a shit about your opinion, specially when Toriyama himself said what you call nosense is completely okay

>just flies around and punches hard
Get the fuck out of her and don't compare him to even master Roshi

Based.

>just flies around and punches hard
So just like Goku then?

He's Yamcha tier (saiyan arc).

Tacoparo is such fucking shit

>was shaking the universe in his fight against Beerus
Get the fuck out

>defeats everyone mentioned in this thread
Why are DB characters so fucking pathetic?

Attached: 1-nrj-117.png (625x352, 268K)

pathetic

Goku can teleport, pulverize targets like the gods do, detect presences in other planets, hide his own presence and seal enemies within recipients. Supers is more like Jiren, a brute that spams punches and lasers while flying, quite boring

Attached: 1556473946762.jpg (1300x715, 120K)

>not canon

>Puar-sama, please spare me...

Attached: 0de.png (990x776, 659K)

based Saitama poster, BTFOs out of anyone in DB and supercuck.

He honestly can't job to any DB character

Attached: 1364703121.jpg (410x366, 55K)

Concession accepted. Kneel at my feet.

that sounds like flying around and punching hard

And yet CHADchad the CHAD is still superior to everyone.

Zangya

Attached: 1471512-zangya3.png (353x328, 224K)

>already reached his limit
Source, no memespeak

Attached: 2-0[3].png (632x830, 675K)

The final fight with Gogeta

capeshit cancer.

Attached: This thread gives me cancer.jpg (180x177, 11K)

Attached: 1534358324567.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Toyobros, easily.

Bojack for fightersZ

Attached: LRBOJACKHYPE.png (640x361, 467K)

>Pacotarospics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goku's story is over, we should go back to the time skip, it is past time for a new hero, a human hero not more Saiyan shit.

Attached: MV5BMjQ4MzNiZWUtNzNjMi00MWYxLWE0ZWItM2FkMzcyZGZmMWU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_UY268_CR77,0,18 (182x268, 10K)

Majuub had so much potential

Attached: artworks-000489054483-xey1n8-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 100K)

>Jobren is weaker than base Broly
>Broly has limitless ki and stamina
wtf bros aren't they overdoing it?

Shut the fuck up samefagging GTdog.

Shitposting aside, who's actually the strongest mortal in DBS now?

Cope.

Attached: chadhan sees smoking targets.jpg (640x480, 22K)

KEKD BASED AND SAVED

He'll be part of the reboot but not the focus.

Attached: 8765432345.png (1115x1080, 855K)

CHADREN ALWAYS WIN BABY!!

Attached: 1557098109138.jpg (1080x759, 278K)

>Most active, fun and based thread on the site.
FUCKING CHADS

Imbecile.

>not a single alien

FUCKING BOOOOOOORRRIIIIIINNNNGGG

>Shitposting aside, who's actually the strongest mortal in DBS now?

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1280x705, 63K)

>la ogra
no one cares

Kneel dog.

Kuriza will definitely be there, too. And Marron.

If you don't count fusions, than it's Broly right up until the next villain shows up.

Why are you shitposting here when you could be watching a better anime?

Attached: Hunter-x-Hunter.jpg (896x504, 103K)

Introducing aliens to Dragon Ball is what started it's downfall.

FRIEZA-SAMA, PLEASE LET GO! GOKU IS COMING RIGHT AT US, I DON'T WANT TO LOOOOSE! AAAAAAAAAAAH-

Attached: Jobren yelling for his life.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Piccolo is an alien you know

Dragon Ball was never good

He was a Demon up until Z

He started out as a demon

What better anime

So I'm watching DBS Broly with the Japanese audio and ignoring the cringe changes Funimation made in the English dub, at what point did KenXyro's friend think that cooler was mentioned? Literally nobody even says Cooler in the Japanese audio...not even in their engrish.

COME ON, YAMCHA'S A CHEATER.

Attached: toriyama-akira-image.jpg (300x297, 9K)

Here's a small list of anime better than Dragon Ball

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-yxsKmPvkLo.jpg (914x793, 345K)

If I see you giving those degenerates a (you) ONE MORE TIME

What with this meme that contrarians came up with?

I actually don't mind the jobren spam, I know Jobhantards are responsible for all the pedo stuff and juvenile pastas full of ridiculous adjectives.
Just know that we don't forget, your time will come when Jobhan is back on the job.

Nice headcanon

You are not my master

GTtacos are responsable

Cope.

Don't really know what a jobber is. Can someone post an example?

Naruto is trash, BnHA is even worse, FMA is pretty good, HxH is okay but HIGHLY overrated.

Don't have Jobly pics

There is a 100% overlap between Panpedos and GTspics

>filename
kek

>Naruto is trash, BnHA is even worse
Still better than Dragon Ball Spicper

Textbook example

Attached: 79a079c1672d665e0dd43f0370f8d6c4.jpg (233x350, 24K)

Literally all worse than Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball is shit. The absolute state of modern anime lmao.

name ONE (1) good anime

how many times did vegeta bow and act like a bitch to beerus in DBS?

I recall that time, the time in BoG arc, and once in the new moro arc.

dragon ball G-

pfthahahahaha

>poo in the loo
Unless a Great Ape decides to throw him at some onlookers i'm unsure why he needs to be brought back

I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION

Don't forget the time King Vegeta did it too

does it have to be chinese?

Of all characters, Goku thought that a random poor nigger would be a great successor just because he is the reincarnation of Kid Buu even though Goku has since fought opponents much stronger than Kid Buu. With Dragon Ball Super the epilouge makes no sense.

WAKU WAKU NO

>nigger

Rick and Morty

>brainlet thinks power=potential
Imagine being dumber than Goku.

dumb racist EXPOSED

Go back to tumblr libtard

Racistbros...

Yikes, fuck off retard. This isn't a place where you can just be racist for the sake of it

>jobku

It is though.

Not the rest of the website out of your containment board no

What's with the whining about racism, do you know how many spic memes are in these threads?

About 70 of boards actually. And if you're implying Yea Forums isn't one of the most off-topic shitholes on this site then you're a fucking retarded spic.

That's different, spics are shit eaters and that's why they are made of.
>one of the most off-topic shitholes
You clearly have never been out of Yea Forums to compare because you are wrong

Yea Forums is the second worst of all the dedicated media boards not including spinoff boards

>as much as i hate pan fags, there's a small %that she'll get in since GT goku got in.
I appreciate your comment user and that is am basing it on, why I think Pan will be the next character.
Pan is a timeless character and very nostalgic for those who like GT.
Pan has in the past appeared in games.

>moving the goalposts
Kneel, dog. Cope as your master commands.

Gohan is at least up there with 17. He's not Goku and Vegeta level but not weak either.

Oh right, i forgot about this scene

I am your master, dog. Kneel.

okay