Isekai Quartet

>[HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv
Subs out.

Attached: D5-b1KcU8AEe-rq.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1125789674088194049
invidio.us/watch?v=pU1R05slGWc&listen=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SASUGA, AINZ-SAMA

Did he use his return from death power yet?

Darkness was great, as expected

Attached: D5-b2tgUIAApbb4.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

He just kept demonstrating how lame he was.

I was expecting that he just did some tiny magic trick and the snow was just a coincidence.

How the fuck did he summon snow in a office party

What did Rem mean by this?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-07-12h23m52s972.png (1280x720, 693K)

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1125789674088194049

Attached: D5-bKAPU8AQCbS7.jpg (2048x1472, 281K)

That's really cute

Holy shit this episode was fucking great.

Attached: 1535565200423.png (794x419, 211K)

cum

Meh episode. Aqua sperging for no reason, the actual explosion being cut short, Ainz randomly using a weather spell he's never been shown to know.

SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

Attached: Sasuga.jpg (720x467, 26K)

This episode was ok. I expected much more from the so hyped talent show.

Attached: 00216.jpg (490x398, 68K)

Is this the artist that draws senko?

>Emiliafags BTFO once again
holy shit they really don't know what to do with her character

I mean Rie was even voice acting in this one and yet Emilia only got a single line

>Ainz randomly using a weather spell he's never been shown to know.
Lizardmen arc
I agree about the explosion though

>not when we are students
probably alcohol but might also be the other stuff

They are really milking Kazuma's catchphrase.

>Aqua about to vaporize every undead in class forcing Ainz to put a barrier up
SASUGA AQUA-SAMA. SKELLYMAN STANDS NO CHANCE.

He used a [Creation] Super Tier spell, it's used to change the terrain/environment to your liking. In season 2/Volume 4 he used to turn a lake that is 20KM wide into ice, his subordinates couldn't immediately confirm how far he froze it since the lake's length is unknown. If he spawned water in this episode...And the horizon (how far you can see) is 4.7 KM... RIP [Sacred Create Water]

Attached: 6269430-4865961223-.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

SASUGA, AINZ-SAMA

Rem knows what Alcohol is though, unless it's some Japanese specialty I don't know what would fall under the catagories of: Something Rem doesn't know the name of, and something they shouldn't drink as students.
No, its not cum.

>konosuba 2.5

When will they let the other shows have some spotlight?

Not a barrier, he was ready to go into battle mode. Ainz would never spawn a barrier, especially since certain spells can go through barriers.

warm pee

Aqua is more like create flood than just water.

I thought this was just a dumb little collection of shorts. Why is it so good? How did they manage to adapt every character so well? I was expecting shitty fan fiction tier but fuck my spine actually tingled at the end of this episode.

Literally the only people who would hate this hate it because they either don't like overlord or their waifu doesn't get as much screen time as they want.

I thought Ainz was unaffected by Aqua. Overlordfags BTFO AGAIN.

Same thing, she spawned a tiny flood when Ainz would drown everything in your vicinity and past the horizon

It was one of his resistance spells most likely.

Already watch 3 out of 4 isekai quartet animes.
How was Overlord ? does it have the epic battle like the White Whale in Re Zero ?

Attached: 165356464532.jpg (710x676, 182K)

Didn't he use that spell at the end of the lizardmen arc when he paraded?

By the end of this season, everyone will probably respect Ainz, except Aqua, because she's Aqua.

Instead of a whale is a giant skelly dragon.

>tiny
Heh. Nice headcanon.

This show is surprisingly enjoyable even though I've seen only 2 out of 4 shows.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [1080p]_0002.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

>who was Emilia gain?
some re:zero background character

Ending song, any1? Also, very good ending episode.

>I thought Ainz was unaffected by Aqua
He was affected just as much this angel hurt him with a holy spell. Only in this case he spawned a black hole and one shot it.

Attached: obv.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

uhhhh.... yeah..... "epic"

Attached: 1538873895203.webm (1256x698, 2.88M)

What makes you think Rem doesn't know the name of it? Japanese people say "that" all the time for stuff they know the name of. She's obviously referring to alcohol.

He buffed.

Attached: a Buffing_Trim.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

after killling some lich ainz needed some relaxing snow

if you don't mind reading avoid the anime.

Attached: 1531069871840.png (1920x1156, 2.34M)

>SASUGA AINZ-SAMA
Now I'm seriously thinking about watching Overlord. How is the 1st season? I already know not to touch the 2&3 season

Attached: 1537957218229.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

The first season is pretty good, you could watch that, has the best fights as well.

We don’t talk about that season

holy shit overlord is such a run of the mill isekai bullcrap its not even funny

They are fine don't let the shitposters get to you.

>EHHHHHH
>*souls came out*
>Aqua was only readying sacred turn undead
>already getting into battle mode
That's funny user.

Tiny flood that couldn't submerge a town? Head-cannon? Aqua fags are coping hard

This was a great episode, Darkness nailed this scene.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.41.055.jpg (1366x768, 146K)

Nah, I've seen enough s3 webms to know not to watch it. I have standards you know

>implying that's even 1% of Aqua's full power
There's a reason she's the goddess of water. Yeah, yours are still headcanon.

Here's the objective ranking.

Attached: 20190507_124000.png (1134x2166, 1M)

>not liking Demiurge

I wish Demiurge would volunteer himself to do the punishment.
Also, best son makes an appearance as the bronze statue, for it only to be blown up. Why must he suffer so much?

Attached: 1505318273627.png (600x596, 688K)

Attached: hm.jpg (656x260, 21K)

>Aqua is BTFO even in her own element
Sasuga Ainz-sama!

Attached: 1530678848995.gif (272x153, 305K)

Ros should be top tier, I just love hearing his voice. It's hysterical

Why is Kuzuma not in trash tier where be belongs?

Why do you people even care about Aqua dealiong damage to Ainz?

The motherfucker can literally change equips and become immune to holy damage. It's that kind of broken shit.
Doesn't Shalltear's battle equipment do the same anyway? Makes her immune to holy damage.

Attached: ! !.jpg (720x720, 43K)

Tanya's random underlings have done more than Emilia so far.

so madhouse without connections = jcstaff

why are Rem and Subaru the only re:zero characters that even get to say anything? Ram has some one liners as well but Emilia and Beatrice say literally nothing in these shorts.

I hope Megumin gets to be buffed by someone from Overlord so she can cast the biggest explosion of her life.

I just can’t get over how surreal this show is, I haven’t watched last the second episode.

Theres 13 episodes of season 3.
>23 minutes per episode about
>3-4 webms showing the apparent quality of the show
>maybe 30 seconds per webm if that
about 2 minutes of footage to represent 299 minutes.
>0.6% of the show is all you need to see to know not to watch an anime.

Most of the webms were made by some guy angry about his waifu getting eaten.

I don't get it. Emilia could have done the same snow thing spell as Ainz but they decided to give her nothing and it's not like they didn't have her VA for that short. Not that I mind, she's boring af but man they try to push her as some main character and then this

He meant that everyone liked the snow when they went outside, it was a New Years party after all.

Watch the first season, then read the LNs if it catches your interest.

Roswaal

I thought it was his undead emotion suppression kicking in to keep him from metaphorically shitting his pants.

No personality does that for you.

Beatrice had a whole 3 minute scene in the episode 3

So Ove only seem Re:Zero and konosuba, is overlord and that other one worth getting into? How would you guys rank them?

What is this autism? I've already stated she meets the qualifications to harm him, only in Aqua's case he has never retaliated when 99% of his spells would kill along with everyone in the classroom. [Nuclear Blast] would destroy the school along with the surrounding area so shh.
Is this how Aqua fags want to cope? I've read Konosuba and I've watched it, not one time was it ever stated she lost a certain % of her power, it was only stated she is weaker. Also that was her best spell, Dullahan pissed her off and called her a fake goddess and she tried to prove him wrong with [Sacred Create Water]
>she's the goddess of water
Too bad Ainz can outdo her in her own field, I remember it was supposed to be a proud moment for her when she stated that she could dry clothes (remove water/moisture) when in Ainz world a fucking maid can do that. Fucking kek
His undead suppression is green.

But shalltear was KO'd by Aqua's turn undead even with her holy resistance.

>can't admit Ainz could one shot Aqua if he tried
Ainz was holding back

What the hell is wrong with the whole Aqua vs Ainz? Can't you subhumans enjoy something without shitposting?
Actually that was way worse than any low tier Jc Staff animation.

This is making me like Ainz more than in his actual show.

And she wasn't in her battle equipment, that's her standard outfit.

Attached: newbie adventurer annihilates sewer infested with rats.jpg (1600x870, 218K)

I thought he was going to one-up her and use his biggest explosion spell.

overlord fags are truly subhuman mongoloids

>husband/wife routine
Kazumaqua endgame confirmed, kazumin fags btfo

Attached: kazumegubtfo.jpg (1725x963, 540K)

Aquafags are just really competetive. They post in other threads as well, spreading their shit.

technically you're right but he's the teacher so

>How would you guys rank them?
Re:Zero > Overlord S1 > KonoSuba > Youjo Senki > Overlord S2 and S3

Yea, I was expecting Fallen Down

Based

1. Re Zero
2. Youjo Senki
-power gap-
3. Overlord

Konosuba is great, but I wouldn't group it that closely together with the other anime, it's just pure whacky comedy.

Casting a Nuke might be a little too much

Attached: beautiful nuke.jpg (647x797, 215K)

Aquafags are already bullied in Konosuba threads. Let them vent a little.
some still think Kazuma will end up with her

powerlevelfags

Rezero anime director pushed her too hard in the tv episodes plus OVAs due to his favoritism so they are cutting back on her now to balance things out, and also to pave the way for Rem since she will soon be winning the Subaru bowl.

>Putting war loli below "lets watch how much cringe subaru can wrench from the audience this week" the anime

you what

Overlord LN > konosuba > youjo senki > RE:zero > Overlord anime

Is being whipped a talent?

Attached: darkness' talent.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

cringe

>no reaction from Tanya about Aqua calling herself a goddess

yeah, but I can not find it on the internet

Rezfags are the worst

her talent is dragging others thought the perverted mud with her

This.

might have to learn how to moonrune it in jp youtube, or it's just not released yet for ripping

>Subaru did a fucking string trick
I was really expecting something crazy like him to ask someone to write down a number and then guess it correctly but show that he already did that day and killed himself beforehand to properly get the number groundhog day style.

Out of all of them I was expecting him to do something lame and ordinary the most.

But it's fun!

A goddess is different from God. If anything she should react more to Demiurge's name.

>seething megumin fangays
just accept it

Attached: ac1[1].jpg (643x720, 102K)

>Rem having much more screentime than Emilia

MY
FUCKING
SIDES

How the fuck could Tappei let that happen?
I thought he was a huge Emilia fag, eve in the anime she has far more revelance here all she does is standing beside Subaru.

Attached: re zero 45.png (1920x1200, 2.58M)

Subaru is too much of a pussy to abuse his power at will.

What the fuck was that army going to do by getting naked? What the hell is "first button"?

Does anyone even smoke this shit?

You're right. I guess it wasn't that I was "expecting it" moreso just hoping he wouldn't be a little bitch.

What did he mean by this

Fallen Down probably wouldn't impress Megumin, Nuclear Blast would be a better choice even though it's lower ranked.

Attached: 1548159712410.png (600x849, 1001K)

You know what I totally didn't expect?
Ending Song.

>even the tanya side characters have more lines than Emilia
makes me really think why they'd put her on the main cover

>talent show
>no one from overlord gets picked
If they're just going to not use the characters them they might aswell have picked the maidos to come instead.

Attached: Angry vegetal.png (500x641, 357K)

>kazuma didn't steal anyone's pantsu
So that's why this episode felt so lackluster.

Attached: 1555474582499.png (1192x1682, 2.31M)

So when is someone going to kill Subaru? It's all he's good for

I want her to do this to me, too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.14_[2019.05.07_12.05.45].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I read all the LN online
Loved them so much I bought hard cover copies of them all.
You have to understand the comedy of errors.

Why are there dumb tripfags in this thread? Whose show is responsible for this travesty?

overlord

>hating based Demiurge and Weiss
>hating Shalltear
Move Subaru to trash and bump up Shalltear to top, Weiss to OK and Demiurge to best girl.

Why are the konosuba faggots hogging up the screentime?

>SNOW
sasuga, ainz-sama.
nice episode

Attached: jin likes to imagine.jpg (1322x1000, 141K)

>tripfags
>plural
Oh shit they are multiplying.

He did. From exhibitionst guy.

Yeah it's obvious why they chose the guardians but for comedy the maids are way better.

Attached: 1534050970392.png (800x800, 620K)

Shalltear is gross.

Attached: Overlord_EP10_084.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

Yeah it seems Aqua has some kind of ignore resistance ability.
Turn Undead like Ainz says is low level and never should have hurt him.
I guess its fair though. Ainz has a spell that ignores resistance to instant death magic.

This.
Overlord LNs are a true patrician's taste.

Attached: 1554838768285.jpg (715x585, 241K)

Konosuba never had a chibi spinoff until now.

>Emilia did nothing yet again
lmao

STOP BULLYING PA

HE'S A GOOD BOY

shalltear is best girl

>90% texts 10%art
Ugh no thanks

I'm pleasantly surprised that arguments about power levels is restricted mostly to just those two.

Can Ainz beat Puck?

These so-called "Aquafags" do not give a shit about Aqua. They're just shitposting and trolling Overlordfags.

it's in character so it works

That would be Aura or Lupusregina.

this ep confirmed that aqua and kazuma are wife and husband, megumemefags BTFO

I never understood why Subaru is so obsessed with Emilia.

>Kazuma got winter shogun flashbacks
Nice.

Bring out your bonebois for incineration and disposal

Attached: brimming with power.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

More like 99% to 1%.
Also you're a brainlet.

Attached: 70492479_p0.jpg (635x900, 457K)

shit taste

[Grasp Heart] and he is dead. I doubt Ainz would kill this cute creature, also his ability to read surface thoughts of other doesn't work on Ainz since undead are immune also coincidentally Ainz creation Pandora's actor also has the ability to read the surface thoughts of others.

>trolling Overlordfags
Even in threads completely unrelated to overlord?

Stop that.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.36_[2019.05.07_19.23.10].jpg (1280x720, 128K)

What was Weiss going to do?

Isekai Quartet? More like Konosuba Quartet

Grasp Heart only works if the target has no instant death resistance though.

Cute

Attached: emilia.gif (1920x1080, 2.64M)

They have to push Ainz every chance they get because the rest of the Overlord cast are even more uninteresting than he is. Rezero has other characters who take up its share of the screentime. Same reason Tanya gets more focus than Megumin.

considering the size of explosions in Konosuba i expected Megumin bakuretsu to be 3 times the shown size.
I wonder why they scaled it down

she was nice to him

AQUA IS THE GREATEST! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! :DDDD

Ainz instantly wins without effort against anyone who can't deal with timestop magic. That alone is a huge fuck you to most characters.

So when the Youjo Senki Movie BD gonna be released ?

23 aughust

probably a side effect of his curse
Satella has Emilia appearance, so he's obsessed with her

I literally can't watch these singing cringe scenes without stopping them every 5 seconds

Guaranteed stun then. And then grab Puck and scratch behind his ears. With boney skeleton finger. Puck sure will like it.

t. animeonlycuck

the anime butchered the characters

Tappei doen't hate Rem, ignore the shitposters.
But it is surprising how little she has done

forced as shit, they never talked also konosuba likes Rem and already paired her with rem

Same reason they can't have Ainz using agressive spells, it would destroy the area. Kind of lame since they have Subaru to reset shit.

I love Emilia

Death magic is what you mean, he uses to see if the other party is able to resist/nullify it to determine how he should fight. The moment he has your heart you have to attack him or cast some sort of spell on him that can stop cancel and not on yourself since through some kind of dimension he has your heart.

I'm only watching these shorts for konosuba

Attached: 1556716983636.jpg (409x427, 37K)

>Darkness above Kazuma
>Aqua that low
>Rem that high
>Demiurge that low
Tanya and Ainz are decent though, I'll give you that.

Attached: 154803503334.png (1280x720, 546K)

>TOKYO TOWAHH
>Duck and Bone don't blink an eye
Shit story telling.

This, I love konosuba but you can't compare it to the three others, it's why people trying to say that Kazuma would be a better mc than subaru are so wrong.

he is wearing a fucking tracking suit, they know already

Grasp Heart is basically what Satella has been doing to Subaru all the time, I wonder if he has any resistance.

Probably because everyone isn't sucking his cock, like in his own series.

But Kazuma is a better MC than Subaru. I've seen enough of both series to form my opinion of the characters. Subaru pissed me off regularly, while Kazuma is arguably one of the best characters in his own show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.25.408.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I initially only started watching for Konosuba, but it's gotten me somewhat interested in Youjo Senki. Before seeing this, my image of Tanya was this edgy, impulsive hot-head, but she's actually not like that at all.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.53.154.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Ainz wouldn't even know what the fuck tokyo tower is, he comes from a dystopian japan from the future. In the side story being translated right now he even mentioned that it was not even rare to see the corpses of street orphans and that he worked with some kids that just graduated from elementary school

He's far worse.

kazuma is a typical self insert loser for betafags like you,

c*m or p*e

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

The ainz part is so surreal and lonely as he gazes at the sky and snow with the music playing.
I hope he becomes a papa figure for everyone as he shows them magic and true leadership.

Attached: overlord.jpg (1920x3305, 263K)

>Kazuma would be a better mc than subaru are so wrong
Not really. Subaru is a pretty shit character.

>typical self insert loser for betafags
But you like Subaru. You beta piece of shit

Really, you gotta come at me like that?

even Ainz is tired of it, he avoids returning to Nazarick as much as he can.

Please go back to your overlord containment threads.

But the chibi shorts are the best.

Attached: 20190507_134715.png (418x595, 394K)

Fixed it.

Attached: 1557247650573.png (1134x2166, 1.13M)

Aquafag I assume? maybe re:cuck?

he doesnt have control over his own save points so that's kinda unfeasible

Reminder that there are newfags in these threads who haven't watched all four.

Overlordfag constantly looking for that boogeyman. go suck his cuck on your cancer thread.

So long. Damn.

And I mean cuck not cock, cause he has none.

What's the problem? What caused this massive buthurt? This is an isekai thread which includes Overlord.

Could have been interesting if it actually had a plot and the characters did something other than shitty comedy routines.

>Top Tier
>Emilia
hahahahaha good one

Obviously its her oni milk

I do not believe that.

>watch a comedy show
>complain there's comedy

Every other series ended up with 2 characters there so I wanted to be fair to re:zero.

I dropped Mahouka before it got a chinese cartoon, was considering to maybe watch Overlord because it's part of this. Obviously skipped out on it for various reasons(mostly regarding what moonlanders mentioned) up until now, seeing it here just makes me want to bother less.

That ending was honestly kinda touching.

I'm not complaining that there is comedy, I'm complaining that there is ONLY comedy and nothing else.

shitter

Because as if Overlord doesn't get enough self-felating from its own series, now you want it from this series as well.

Ainz's display of power at the end there... Whoa. He might be the most based character out of the quartet.

Attached: c88.png (565x481, 491K)

i admit my sin.
i didn't watch the second recap overlord movie.
beside that i watched everything, theaters included

who's Emilia?

The art style should've tipped you off what it was going to be.
Or rather, how could a crossover as dumb as this one is be anything else?

SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

>implying text isn't art
Brainlet detected.

Good taste

S2 is fine, it just covers the chapters people found boring (lizardmen).

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.33_[2019.05.07_19.12.51].jpg (1280x720, 393K)

I get what you mean, though personally I still can't get enough of the sasuagas. I wonder where it all ends up with the series; if his bullshit will ever be seen through.
The new what-if story that got released got him paired with some loli vampire that actually goes in against him to a certain extend.

And thats a good thing.

>Ram, Emilia, Tanya and Megumin
>Top Tier
>No rem
11/10

It's really not that serious. This show can be enjoyed without having watched all of them.

Cocytus' small quips and banter with Ram was amusing and Rem being besties with Albedo was also pretty fun and something that hopefully gets brought up again. They're severely underusing the Elf Twins and Shalltear, though. Could've easily had Aura do "animal tricks" and summon a gigantic dire wolf or something dumb along those lines.

Guess this episode was just meant to mostly be KonoSuba-focused.

Cocytus deserves to be top with Ram

Rem is above best girl tier actually

I watched and read two and dropped the other two eventually.

Who's rem

Based papa bones.

XxDD you were waiting to bring that original joke huh XXXDDD

I struggle to see what others see in Rem. All she does is dote over Subaru, regardless of what he actually does, while at least Ram gives an honest opinion, even if she's a bit sadistic about it. I would rate her as the better character simply because she responds more realistically to whatever is going on.

it's more like "who's emilia" at this point, she does less than tanya background characters

>sasuga "sugoi" bullshit
>for an mmofag
this shit confuses me considering the variety of games they've dev'd before net retards became a thing
then again i guess net players in general are the western Yea Forums tier "don't actually play games" shitters

What I meant was that you can't say how good Kazuma would be in a world similar to the one Subaru lives in. Konosuba is way too goofy to be able to say for sure from what we 've seen see of Kazuma.
The guy died in a tractor accident for fuck sake.

Overlord's anime has a pretty neat S1. S2 isn't per-say 'bad', it just covers arguably the worst volumes in the series. S3 goes over far better volumes but the adaptation really suffered from their terrible CG animations. If you got any interest in reading LNs, though, Overlord's is definitely a fun one. Its humor and the different points of view that characters have on the events happening are pretty sweet.

I keep waiting for them to do a seiyuu joke.
Dont tell me they are going to wait for the final episode to do it.

Rem is dogshit

Attached: 1F49D714-5EB8-4C2F-A3A3-B5DEFDBEC81F.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

are you going by that short series or by the anime?

Remfags are cancer

Meh episode, I expected more. 4 is still the best episode so far.

Yeah probably this.

I wonder if shalltear and darkness will become best friends considering one is a sadist and one is a masochist.

>seething

Oh by Ainz, I didn't even realize that until now. If they do nothing with that it'll be a seriously missed opportunity.

Remfags are chads

Attached: 7B6E6F74-E1B0-4DC8-8A88-C47149137AE5.jpg (636x900, 562K)

Wow you must be fun at parties

Attached: megumin.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Can't admit Aqua could one shot Ainz if she tried
Aqua was holding back.

>plebbit joke from 2016
>fun at parties
kek

Fitting this ship would be in something that isn’t canon

I'm assuming you meant Kazuma.

Either way, I've never done that, as it would be pointless. I'm judging them both solely as characters and how they interact with the rest of the cast. I just don't find Subaru interesting at all, him or Emilia. Who cares how they died or what their feats are, what matters is how they act in their own story, and I find Kazuma to be the more interesting character in his.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.03.125.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

It's sad to see you're wrong.
Yea Forums doesn't watch anime anymore, this is not the elitist place it used to be.

Attached: sadness.gif (310x310, 58K)

Remfags are cancer*

Could she, though? The chances of Aqua ACTUALLY trying and putting REAL work into it without getting distracted or fucking around are even less likely than her one-shotting Ainz.

Meant to reply to

>still seething
why so butthurt

Attached: 1480858120603.png (499x338, 38K)

I 100% thought Shalltear was going to volunteer to whip Darkness and i'm sad nothing happened.

Attached: 8ffdc7854d78e87260a1f1f964a7525e--please-consider-bait.jpg (236x236, 10K)

>seething

That was a Turn Undead. God-level spells have Sacred in them.

Was Aqua holding back against all those giant frogs that kept eating her?

>tfw now acceptable to watch fewer than double-digit amount of shows per season
It never had to be airing shows but at least people had to watch something to be accepted here.

Attached: 1428358710411.gif (400x374, 182K)

What do you mean plebbit joke when it started here?

One trick pony with zero offense against anything that is alive

>started here
literally a fb/plebbit tier meme

You're new aren't you? It's cute to see you trying to fit in.

Frogs had blunt immunity.
Those punches could kill Demon generals.
And Aqua's stupid.

Technically her physical strength is actually pretty good. She probably could have annihilated the frogs if she just punched them normally instead of using God Blow.

She can cast water spells too but doesent like to since it taps into her faith powers.

What are the chances we get a Shalltear chair joke?

>kill Demon generals
just the undead/unholy type.

>has witnessed armies turned to dust
>personally crushed a bitch's entire skeleton into powder
>THIS was too much

Attached: sasuga cringe sama.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

>trying this hard

Probably zero, not enough time and Shalltear has hardly talked since the show began.

>ends with comfy
SASUGA AINZ-SAMA

wtf I love ainz-sama now

Pretty in-character considering how easily he gets ashamed.

I'd rather see the superior chair.

Attached: full nude.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Both. Rem was more interesting back when she killing him, then she just kind of becomes a bland yesman that gets friendzoned, for the even more bland Emilia. Emilia is more bland than off brand vanilla ice cream. You know, the kind that you have to get out of its container with a hammer and chisel and/or put it in the microwave because it's so hard.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.06.489.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Cringe is not the same as disgust.

>now
Nigga pls.

Attached: 1438560785057.gif (249x249, 2.9M)

But so do her holy spells

nah Rem isn't a yes man, she's still brutal and does what she wants.You get the wrong idea because she's quite and polite.

Attached: 6.png (987x1400, 482K)

Darkness is a treasure.

Aua can't help but ree at the sight of undead and try to kill them

>more people fighting over powerlevels than who's the definitive best girl besides Ainz-sama

This feels weird.

Attached: 1428364079649.gif (500x300, 128K)

how come kazumas va gets to talk to himself but megumin literally gets no lines??? theres no excuse for this lack of best girl now

never mind

Main character privilege.

the obvious choice is tanya

Attached: [blad761] Saga of Tanya the Evil {Youjo Senki} - 02v2 ~ Prologue [7D3FC139].mkv_snapshot_23.17_[2017 (1280x720, 675K)

why are u arguing about worst girl's power level

The pendulum swings back to from moefaggotry to shonenfaggotry. It is the way of things.

>both best girls are [Male]
Sounds about right, I can dig it.

because you are animeonlypleb rem is more brutal to subaru than ram,

It's Emilia's fault for being worst girl in her respective show

She's cute, but I find her boring. Just not my kind of character. Ram is the more interesting (and entertaining) of the two.

S-S-S-SASUGA, AINZ-SAMA

literally what happens at office parties in japan. he has PTSD

Frogs are immune to water based attacks.
and holy spells only affect certain species.
So using [God Blow] on frogs was like, I don't know, my IQ isn't as low as aqua.

This kill the mugutard

Darkness once again proving she’s best Konosuba girl

Ram is the same as Rem in that regard. Rem is mean to anyone who is not Subaru or Ram. Ram is mean towards anyone who is not Rem or Roswaal. The only difference is that Rem is also sometimes mean to Subaru because Rem isn't delusional about him being pathetic.

Was Weiss trying to do a strip tease?

Attached: 1531245814879.png (740x720, 402K)

>5 episodes in
>still not Vanir
No wonder this shit is flipping.

He was going to show them his belly button.

Sasuga Ainz-sama! So the snow are not acid in his dystopia future? Ram and Cocytus are great.

the virgin overlord party
>tryhard as fuck, want to take over the world or some gay shit
>all their members are fucking losers who take themselves way too seriously
>require high magical skill to destroy entire countries
>all circlejerk over a salary skeleton man who isnt even smart

the chad konosuba crew
>spend their time doing nothing, still manage to be rich and incredibly influential in the world
>have accidentally and peacefully infiltrated the highest layers of goverment, the most powerful being in the world anc the ruler of the nation wants to bone kazuma
>require nothing but pure luck to bankrupt an entire country
>have connections with the godess of their world, allowing kazuma to essentially be immortal

First half was hard to watch holy shit. I thought I was already used to watch this shit but even darkness part was embarrassing.
Also, the ending part with Ainz was kino and sad.

cringe 2bh

Aquafags must have some weird bullying fetish with this endgame objective of wanting to be bullied by all other 3 isekais. Do you not get enough bullying in the konosuba threads?

cringe

They'd know what snow is supposed to look like even if it was. You've never seen fake snow being used at a party before?

cringe
where did i mention aqua

>where did i mention aqua
You don't need to, we know.

have you seen Aqua cult depiction in Konosuba ?
they're all mentally ill, Aqua fags are just the real world counterpart

Kazuma desu

delusional, im a megufag

Attached: meguvol5.png (2886x2046, 2.87M)

WHY IS THIS NOT FULL LENGTH ANIME
We could have time for more overlord gang.

Attached: 1489419540675.png (386x396, 112K)

>episode where VA talk to themselves
>no Megumin Emilia interaction
that's like the only thing emiliafags can hope for and they aren't even getting that kek

It reverts time, so they wouldn't see that.

They were afraid to make it full length because that would have been too inventive, and if they fail now they can claim it was just a gag and no real effort went into it.

Is there a such thing as a holy demon?

This. Absolutely would've watched this in full length and they easily have enough gags and quirks to play around with.

I'm just being generous, I'm not too fond of the entire Re:Zero cast honestly.

>the most powerful being in the world anc the ruler of the nation wants to bone kazuma
[Citation Needed]

He got reminded of Pandora's actor.

I don't get it, what was the trick that Ainz did as a salaryman?

Re:Zero is the weak link of this show.

The Darkness scene is best part of the episode, I will also become damn nervous if I had to whip Darkness in front of those people....

>Ainz gets to enjoy himself with others for the very first time i a while
>no job responsibilities
>no Nazarick expansion
shit's cute

That slime general wasn't unholy

Ainz is reminded of his creation, Pandora's Actor as Rerugen sings the national anthem.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.44_[2019.05.08_02.55.37].jpg (1280x720, 215K)

>I will also become damn nervous if I had to whip Darkness

Attached: __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_adsouto__sample-73b01172dcbf2c8618e3e59077 (850x1202, 266K)

read the LN

some fallen beings fall under holy classification more than unholy
fairly sure that despite being the king of hell himself, Lucifer would still be classified as an angel

Why is Ainz in the best girl tier?

>That slime general wasn't unholy
It could poison the water, so I guess corruption count as unholy.

hahahaha, bwahahaha, wait, let me just BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: husbando_and_wife.gif (625x711, 849K)

Block!
Counter Cringe!

Attached: MASAKA.jpg (500x375, 42K)

The first season of the anime is great, and then it becomes QUALITY

I'm sure they'll make S2 full length as long as you buy those BDs, user.

wtf is this image quality and dimensions?

That's because the VA is too busy voicing the superior character.

Attached: __chomusuke_and_megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_misu_kasumi__9dc67e4a67d036bb (500x699, 57K)

me neither, I can't stand the main characters and the only ones I like are the maids and one certain witch. Rem is easily the best character in that series.

>snow
I was hoping to see Subaru go into full PTSD mode because of those times he died due to being frozen to death over and over, but then I guess it would have ruined the light-hearted moment.

Attached: 1516436730907.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

This

This is out of my element honestly. I just figured all demons were considered unholy.

true, she probably just doesn't want to VA that boring vanilla elf

Yeah, it's way too short.

look at all this fags seething
fucking kek

That doesn't make any sense.

Attached: help.jpg (581x477, 36K)

reminder that megumin and kazuma are LITERALLY in a comitted relationship and aquafags are still grasping at straws over one joke

Attached: cute.png (1127x1600, 917K)

demons as a species would be considered unholy yes
but when used in other contest rather than describe that particular kind of being, "demon" as the evil things are not unholy
it's more about the spiritual nature of the being
Many of the holy spirits actions and appearances would make you think it's a "demon" if you describe it without saying it's a holy thing

Tanyafags, were the actions of her crew in this episode in character? In comparison to the other nutcases on this cast they are just so boring that it felt weird when they actually did something else than saluting.

I hate the "muh personality" meme but literally no one in Youjo Senki's anime has any personality except for Tanya.

konosuba is just repeating the same joke
>look EXPLSIONXD
>useless
>pls punish me

Don't worry I will read/watch it, MMO players have amazing skill. I will say sasuga every ep because I obviously "level up" myself to stupid amounts in games and have fruitcake abilities beyond the game itself.

>I just figured all demons were considered unholy.

Attached: p0646oldcoqz.png (743x973, 1.46M)

This, and add Shield hero to the cast.

Magic aside, her world is very grounded and realistic compared to the others. The characters are very boring except for Tanya and maybe Viktoriya, it's more about politics than anything else.

overlord fags seem a little overly defensive :) is it bitterness from investing so much time into a bland ass story?

No thank you.

Other that Visha, the only other girl, and Weiss, the rest have limited screentime. The guy that was (not) whipping Darkness tried to disobey Tanya's order to massacre a bunch of enemy militia and she bullied him into following the order. She also pulled him out of an avalanche and kicked him until he started breathing again. He's pretty much the self-insert for moralfags. Rerugen, the guy that was singing, hates Tanya and thinks she's a bloodthirsty sociopath. His singing was not in character, nor was Weiss' striptease or whatever he had planned. But the other guy was definitely in character, and both Weiss and Rerugen's speach and reasoning is in character.

>holy demon
There's that whole Lovecraftian thing of there being an evil "forbidden light". Hard to explain, but Yu-Gi-Oh GX had that arch which borrowed the principle in one of the main villains (pic related). I suppose it might all stem from Lucifer translating as "light bringer". So yeah, there's such a thing as a "holy demon", or better yet an "evil angel".

Attached: Saiou.Takuma.jpg (3133x4473, 3.77M)

Emilia is just super boring. She's just a perfect waifu template for the MC to chase after.

so a mentally stunted 12 year old is your perfect waifu template? thats kind of fucked up man

I would love to see how Naofumi would act if his troubles just disappeared like that and got to hang with this crew in a much less stressful environment.
Malt would probably end up being the main villain of the show

>pandora's actor didn't came out from the broken bust
wasted opportunity

Maybe since Konosuba's crew is often involved in the skits they dropped all other characters from the series. As in no Vanir or Wiz teachers and so on. Overlord's crew is so big that it doesnt need additional characters, Tanya's crew is big but useless so it got three staff members and Rezero's crew contributed the most prominent teacher.

>Pandora's Actor suddenly appears for real
>It's actually Vanir

Attached: vanir.png (394x459, 113K)

>implying that vanir and PA are not downtown drinking

>snow in May
>not natural but from a magic spell
Not sure if want.

Attached: 1552360036012.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>S2
>Shield Hero, Slime, whatever other 2 isekai prove successful until then

I could dig it.

How mad would Albedo and Shalltear be if Wiz was in this show?

Attached: 1374342479567.png (2149x3035, 2.22M)

Do you think they both turn themselves into hot girls when they're alone together? Haha.

Shalltear would probably just want to bone her.

>megumin and shalltear drinking alone in a bar

Konosuba > Re:Zero > Youjo Senki > Overlord
All of them worth watching, but only watch first season of overlord.

>Konosuba is a godtier comedy anime full of QUALITY but manages to use all of it to only make the show funnier.
>Re:Zero gives you this massively unlikable sperg as the protag, and puts him in a world filled with nothing but conspiracies and despair, and absolutely everything he ever does comes back to bite him in the ass
>Youjo Senki has a cold hearted salaryman in the body of a german loli during WWI, with magic, I should not have to explain why this is amazing
>Overlord has an average joe become permanently stuck in a VR game as it seizes to exist, and becomes stuck in the world as his max level, min maxed stat, end gear using, occasionally pay for win using, guild leader Mage Lich with his max level NPC companions. So while outrageously powerful, but completely alone from any other real players, he tries to make the best of his situation

We could just have a "monster" isekai quartet, get in Slime, Kumo, Swordad and Dragonboi

Attached: ohno.png (1024x768, 522K)

>because they either don't like overlord
Why specifically Overlord? You should've worded it to be "because they don't like one or more of the anime in the crossover".
Despite not liking Re:Zero myself, I'm still enjoying Isekai Quartet a lot, even the Re:Zero cast. I'm also liking this strange Ram/Cocytus relationship that's been developing the past two episodes, too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.44_[2019.05.07_15.14.33].png (1280x720, 1022K)

Ainz isn't min-maxed you tard. He's a roleplay build.

well a roleplaying build could still be min-maxed for roleplay purposes
still what he said is retarted

>retarted

I can't stand either Re;Zero nor Youjo Senki but think this show is amazing so far. As long as you like at least one of the four shows or at least know the character quirks of the various characters you can probably find something enjoyable about this show.

>not natural but from a magic spell
[Creation] changes the laws of nature.
That snow is real snow not generated by magical means.

Overlord is better than that. You're missing the dark side of it with Ainz still thinking that he's in a video game and so him slaughtering anyone that gets in his way is perfectly alright because he's a "PC" while they're only "NPCs", and so it actually gives him the vibe of someone who thinks he's doing the right thing even though he's clearly the villain.

>undead with flesh
DISGUSTING.

What about dis nigga? I know he doesn't have an anime, but the more the merrier right?

Attached: download.png (1600x1137, 710K)

Rou doesn't really have a personality, would kind of suck.

what are you implying user ?
a role-play build can't be min maxed ?

>rape is bad but if you drug them first it's okay

>permanently stuck in a VR game as it seizes to exist
Every fucking time, I'm starting to think that Overlord is the best speedwatcher trap.

Attached: 1543131880269.png (352x390, 136K)

>ainz buffing himself in preparation for aqua's turn undead spell

hehehe

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.42.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

He's implying that you can't spell for shit while you're calling someone else dumb.

He stops thinking like that fairly quickly. The thing is that the new world's laws apply to him as well and being an undead lich is seeping through into his personality and dulling him massively.

He's also incredibly tribalistic and really just cares about his people and nobody else. His new family in Nazarick literally ARE NPCs and he treats them like they are his children.

Them girls are on a whole other level of Stockholm Syndrome.

Real shame they didn't show Shalltear reacting to it. Could've either have her armored up out of a sudden or hide behind Ainz at least.

>Didn't realize that Ainz was transported to a fantasy world that has nothing to do with the game
I seriously hope you guys are just baiting.

Attached: 1540441971958.jpg (367x620, 107K)

>using a Supreme Being as a shield

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overlord III - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.14_[2019.02.06_20.34.56].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>He stops thinking like that fairly quickly.
Except he doesn't. His inner monologues are often that of a gamer's mindset. Although his emotions to get suppressed somewhat, it's still mostly his own inability to differentiate reality from fiction that allows him to do horrible shit and not feel bad about it.

>mare and demi reaction
What did they prepare if aqua attacked?

He still has a gamer mindset when it comes to tactics and how he thinks things in the new world are working but he doesn't actually think of the people there as NPCs anymore. Sure, he still thinks of them as disposable and mostly worthless, but that's just him genuinely starting to think like a lich, not thinking he's still literally in a game.

what is the overal range of bakagami's purification? is it mostly just what she directly touches with her hands? would her spit be water that's not drinkable or something?

Is this worth watching or is it a meme anime?

>Ainz still thinking that he's in a video game
I have no idea where you picked that idea up. Ainz doesn't think he's in a video game. He just doesn't give a shit about anyone from outside of Nazarick.

>Mare
That's Aura.
Demiurge probably wouldn't have done anything at first, thinking "Sasuga, Ainz-sama! So you really did just want to test her powers!" unless given the command to fight her.

You could try drinking it if you want but I wouldn't recommend it.

Attached: 1534952063873.gif (418x454, 1.04M)

When is our king making his appearance?

Attached: sora.png (350x193, 86K)

it's a good meme anime

It's both and genuinely pretty funny. Most of the humor is gags as you'd expect them from KonoSuba, but with characters from the other shows.

If you've watched one or more of the anime being crossed over and want to see silly interactions between their casts, then, yeah, it's worth watching. It's just a short anime, though, so don't expect anything more than fun comedy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.30_[2019.05.07_15.15.25].png (1280x720, 1.01M)

S2 with a new Quartet.

Dude, Re:Zero is all about Rem. The full name of the series is Re:Starting over in a different world from Zero, who says that exact line? Rem. Who is the one that makes it so Subaru is able to start over from Zero? Rem. Who does Subaru declare himself as? Rem’s hero.

And it is just as funny as it was the very first time many years ago.

>He still has a gamer mindset
Period. He still thinks he's in a game, not in a real world with real people. You really think Suzuki Satoru, the salaryman, could do all the shit Ainz has done in our world had he the power to do so?
>187959040
From his actions. Normal people can't commit acts of violence on the scale Ainz has and feel no remorse unless they are full blown psychopaths. And he doesn't seem like a psychopath from his inner monologues. That must mean there is cognitive dissonance going on there.

it has silly references for the series in it, but i don't like overlord so i don't care about those portions

Overlordfags, don't fall for it, when the bait is this obvious it doesn't even deserve a reply.

Attached: 1544800250464.jpg (640x480, 41K)

gamer mindset /= thinking being in a game
You're just being silly.

Huh, I thought this was an Overlord thread?
Ainz keeps on stealing the show.

Attached: 1555477359421.gif (360x360, 955K)

That's because his personality is that of a lich. As being transported to the new world in the lich overlord avatar made him gradually but permanently start adopting said personality.
This is Suzuki brainwashed to have the morals and personality of a lich overlord

kek, so much for being "megumin episode"

Attached: 1509556044831.jpg (371x619, 215K)

>He still thinks he's in a game
No. He literally does not. He's constantly amazed by the fact that most of the shit he knows from YGGDRASIL still works for the mos part. Just because you think like a gamer would doesn't mean you think you're still in a fucking game.
He's merely applying the things he knows from playing games to this new unlife of his and is lucky enough that things like his magic and item rarities work the same way. He knows damn well it's not an actual game, even if he did believe so at first. The entire reason he's such a cold-hearted tactician and killer at times is, as I said, him slowly becoming a real lich mentally. He even says himself at one point that he's starting to feel more and more like that and wonders why he feels nothing with all those people dying.

The episode was pretty good desu, except the still shots at the end. It's beautiful, but it should have been animated. Chibi animations are cheap so I don't know why they cheaped out. I hope rest of the episodes don't turn into S3 overlord.

You should watch all of them. IQ is more enjoyable that way.

There's only 3-4 shit scenes where CGI is unwatchable, but that's less than 10 minutes in total.

>overlord episode
>g-get out, overlordfags!

Kazuma getting NTR'd by Papa Bones next episode

Attached: rubby.gif (500x281, 1.84M)

So they're totally going to have class prez elections soon, Ainz is almost going to make it and then for some dumb reason it'll be Patricia or something, right?

Attached: 1438624744626.png (344x135, 14K)

it's tanya

Reminder

Attached: 1557252555480.png (408x1125, 252K)

>Aqua was holding back
Ainz was holding back the most.
He didn't even do anything.

Probably going to be Tanya vs Ainz, as those are the best leaders, and THEN there'll be some curveball joke where one of the many not-fit-to-lead characters present gets it instead.

Attached: 1438561864966.png (688x673, 186K)

If his personality was changing to that of a lich from his original one, he wouldn't be thinking in gamer terms. He would have adapted a different mindset, one that reflects the evil overlord that he's supposed to be, not the herbivore man he actually is.

>Just because you think like a gamer would doesn't mean you think you're still in a fucking game.
You don't fucking get it, he hasn't yet consciously accept his reality. This shit is on a subconscious level. To him everything is still a game, thus the gamer mentality. He doesn't take slaughtering a whole army of people as anything more than testing out game mechanics. Are you all so dense as to not see this? It's literally what makes Overlord as brilliant as it is, because it actually shows how someone can get lost in fiction and mistake it for reality and vice versa much better than that shitshow SoA is.

Megumin isn't allowed to drink.

Best prez would be demiurge or tanya, but Kazuma would win if they pick randomly.

Shit taste.

The lack of Vanir and PA in this anime so far is criminal. I want to see their interactions with each other, but also Vanir and Demiurge, too.
Vanir's mindreading the other protagonists could be hysterical. What if he is the school store manager?
>greetings, salaryman turned into a little girl who is currently wondering if moi am an evil god
>nice to meet you, man from another world who is struggling to keep up a facade of wisdom in front of his allies
>oi, brat who is sick of death! what do you think you're doing with moi merchandise?

Attached: moitouchethyou.jpg (1920x1080, 757K)

It's not even half as good as it could be, and yet it's one of the better shows this season. Go figure.

Attached: 1535257706915.jpg (951x732, 242K)

Took me a good bit after the episode ended that he simply meant "throw my hands up in the air and it suddenly snowed".
Was wondering "wait hold up what the fuck how did he do that as a human" like the utter fucking retard I am.

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-05-07_22-06-07.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Kazuma, continually struggling to reign in the ropes on his degenerate party, now has to manage a whole class.

How many episodes are still left?

Why was he undressing?

And why did he volunteer?

>character literally asks himself why he doesn't even feel anything when killing thousands for a selfish goal
>"NO HE THINKS IT'S JUST A GAME"

Imagine Vanir going through a couple more "lives" and then having a big fat Roman 10 on his mask while speaking to Tanya.

Attached: 1.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

SAVE ME KAZUMA-SAMA!

THANK YOU KAZUMA-SAMA!

Attached: 1555437922356.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>not having shaltear volunteer immediately and slap the shit out of darkness
so many missed opportunities, it's not even funny. Why is this shit so half-assed?

absolutely based aqua glowing right there

Attached: 11434234233532.gif (702x581, 530K)

I wonder if we'll get a teacher character from every show. Still got room for a PE teacher and a science teacher, for example.
No fucking clue who they could use from Overlord for that, though. Can't be someone from Nazarick and most of the guardians nor Ainz are even aware of most of the human characters.

>a fleeting thought that is quickly suppressed must mean he is perfectly and consciously aware of his situation
Are you serious, mate?

The brainwashing is a shift on how he views the world and what he sees as acceptable or unacceptable.
He still doesn't have any made up memories, and has Suzuki's memories.
Thus, him using gamer tactics and needing to put effort to maintain the overlord act, as he has no experience actually being an overlord or using tactics.
Ains knows he's in reality. He knows everyone is a "PC", thus why he values his "children (The Nazarick inhabitants)" so much
It's just he had a magical change in his worldview and even he notices that there's something different and comments sometimes about how he doesn't feel much from the shit he does, clearly aware that if he was his previous self, he'd be feeling much more than he does)

Took my tard ass a second to get it.

Attached: 1507406734947.jpg (500x624, 135K)

This was really cute out of nowhere
But how did he do this irl as a salaryman

>megumin episode
>papa bones take the lead
SASUGA AINZ-SAMA

I thought he was gonna pull off his thumb

This is kind of a big ass plot point given away if you haven't watched Re:Zero.

Now I am wondering how much of Overlord and Tanya I already spoiled myself just by watching this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.12.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

It's not just a fleeting thought. He actually surmised that it's probably his mind going crazy over being undead and acting the par. Also, whenever he finds out something works similarly to how it did in Yggdrasil, he goes "Oh wow, so this really does still work" and also is shocked how many things still are LIKE if it was a game. He's long accepted that it's just a weird world where things happen to function like in his old MMO.

>Overlord
Nothing

>hooka
>that mirror
>darkness as cloth hanger
Every time.

See Probably.

Rem having a unicorn boner is a plot point?

>I was at this business party where someone did a trick and it impressed people, so....

And then he proceeded to summon snow. What kind of magic trick did he see before he was isekai'd? Just some bloke who had read the weather report in the morning and pointed to the sky at the right moment "summoning" the snow?

Rem and Ram are Oni but its not really a spoiler

it's not like you see zero's quartet chars when watch zero's first ep
or whatever other series

if you are absolutely retarded then yes it is a plot point

Blue and red oni twins might as well be a trope at this point.

He himself was the guy doing that trick. Also said he did it only once, so probably drunk Satoru going "Hey. Hey guys. Look what I can do!", making that pose and it actually starting to snow.

Only because Kazuma is a cunt

Attached: underage consumption.jpg (1920x1079, 330K)

Some people are better at noticing getting hit by a single drop of rain and so can tell when its going to rain before it properly happens. I used to do it all the time when I worked outside.

To be fair, everyone in the Konosuba cast is a cunt at heart.

He meant that talent shows are cringy shit, and the only thing people got happy about was snow when they left.

Less her horn than the huge ass ball and chain since the identity of your assailant on Arc 2 is supposed to be a mystery.

how old are tanya(both lives)/kazuma/subaru again?

megumin is a little girl user, she shouldn't drink yet

>this show exists

Attached: rezero subaru lost it.webm (640x360, 43K)

Somebody please answer this I'm intrigued to.

Isekai quartet > Re:Zero

She already used the ball and chain in the previous episode though.

oh shit

It's nice that Overlord makes it clear precisely how much of a shit the audience should give, by having its main character tank an extremely powerful attack of the exact type that should destroy him and walk away unscathed.

Why is a dude getting naked even a big deal when Cocytus has been sitting in class naked the whole time?

jesus christ

>extremely powerful

Icy bugman is quite different aesthetic wise from a regular human

I am not gonna lie Kazuma shittalking his teammates in the background is literally the funniest thing.

Why is Ainz anywhere but "okay" tier?

He's a living "okay". The embodiment of beige.

Dunno what's the surprise is about when these comedic spin-offs are common and it even uses the same chibi style already used in Re:zero Break Time and Re:Petit

Its a fucking nip legend you dufus.

kazuma is 17
subaru is 17 as far as the anime got
tanya is like 13 at most, don't think her old age was revealed

alongside whom
i don't see other isekai on the same tier as NGNL

>99% of his spells would kill along with everyone in the classroom
Wow, super impressive

>[Nuclear Blast] would destroy the school along with the surrounding area so shh.
That's hype, user, I'm extremely impressed

>Too bad Ainz can outdo her in her own field
OMG, how cool, sasuga Ainz etc etc

Was mentioend earlier in the thread: Shield Hero, Reincarnated as a Slime, NGNL and something else that was moderately successful.

Kazuma is like that image of the guy trying to wrangle 3 or 4 kids on leashes

Konosuba >>>>> Youjo Senki >>>> Re:Zero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Overlord.

Re:Zero is above-average isekai trash, Overlord is complete isekai trash with no redeeming features, Youjo Senki has no reason to be an isekai and is otherwise fun, Konosuba is amazing.

Were they cute girls in the legend too?

Attached: rb.jpg (330x211, 18K)

How can Aqua get away with it almost every episode? When will she stop being so mean to the undead?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.37_[2019.04.16_15.03.04].jpg (1687x949, 136K)

Re:Zero cast is easily the worst part about Isekai Quartet

When will Tanya start getting pubescent?

They barely do anything though. They're pretty harmless.

>no redeeming features
Him literally just being a socially awkward lich trying to not screw things up is a fairly unique setup, user.

The worst part is all the none-girls from tanya.

>as he shows them magic
But Ainz doesn't know actual magic. He just activates spells through his nonsense game interface. He's never actually studied magical theory or whatever.

>and true leadership
...when has he EVER shown leadership?

LOOK OUT EVERYONE SHE'S GONNA SAY THE N-WORD!
Negromancer

Attached: 1555067160019.jpg (706x720, 95K)

why are the oni sisters so ridiculously wet?

AINZ SAMA GET DOWN

Who is this dude anyway?

>shield hero
>slime
please

Attached: 9A9E94AC-B3CA-40CE-A627-F04C02EFAE5C.jpg (750x1062, 131K)

Why did the soldier guy start undressing?

user, clearly you're not fa/tg/uy enough. Ainz is simply from a setting with a different magic system than the others. Every spell in his universe is ultimately nothing other than activating a skill on command, he simply got a head start from Yggdrasil.

Pandora's Actor from Overlord. He's a character created by Ainz to be as cool (chuunibyou) as possible. Now that he's grown out of that stuff, Ainz is massively embarrassed by him.

Attached: Overlord - Pandora's Actor.jpg (900x1350, 567K)

This disgusting whore should put on some underwear.

What exactly is the point of Tanyas Squad being there? We already have the teachers and I literally don't remember anyone else from that show besides the other girl that came with her.

Ros is easily the best part of the show

>Ainz isn't min-maxed you tard. He's a roleplay build.
>My build is suboptimal
>But I am so far beyond everyone else in terms of raw levels and stats that it doesn't matter in the least
Fuck off, you knew what he meant.

Cactuar's estranged German uncle.

Ram can't see shit behind Cocytus, Ainz and Demigure.

STOP POSTING FUUKA

They're some of the biggest and most successful isekai anime around right now and can definitely at least keep up with the current Quartet and NGNL.

Hes pretty cool though.

>Emelia only had 1 line this episode

Attached: ReZero_24_9.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

Who will win the Kazuma in Bokuben?

All Ram cares about is shittalking Subaru though.

Shieldfags need to leave.

>one line
more like one word

Is this guy wearing a German SS uniform?

I wound unironically drop this show if that ever happened.

She has hots for Teacher

>you have to watch shit just for the sake of watching

Move out of the way old man, the future is now

thats a suit mate

Doesn't she want to be able to see the handsome teacher?

Yes, he is. He also randomly blurts "cool German phrases" because Satoru was a Westaboo edgelord in his younger years when he created Pandora's Actor during his MMO days.

Best soundtrack guy.
invidio.us/watch?v=pU1R05slGWc&listen=1

It's like Re:Zero all over again.

>shitsuba
>good

>Probably going to be Tanya vs Ainz, as those are the best leaders, and THEN there'll be some curveball joke where one of the many not-fit-to-lead characters present gets it instead.
Tanya's the best leader, as she demonstrates actual charisma, tactics, and leadership skills, plus human resources experience along the lines of team-building and so on.

She's followed by Kazuma, who spends every day successfully herding cats and pulling off hail-mary plans that make the most out of his comrades' abilities, and is shown to be shockingly effective when partnered with a group that isn't comprised exclusively of retards.

Ainz is somewhere several rungs below the two of them, given his "charisma" consists of his subordinates having their Loyalty stat set to maximum, his "leadership" consists of nuking the enemy, and he can't even communicate his wishes properly or keep his subordinates from committing genocide behind his back. He's a figurehead at best.

Subaru's not even on the list.

That is not a normal suit.

Attached: Pandora's_Actor.png (1196x1920, 1.63M)

>i have shit taste and NO one can stop me

That's why she's the best Re;Zero character besides Felt who isn't here

She gets clowned every night. During the day her mission is to shittalk Subaru and be smug.

>felt is best
unironic shit

>all this shitflinging
>all this lack of posting screencaps and reaction faces

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.02_[2019.05.07_17.23.39].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

the fuck kinda suits you wearing, Fritz?

Ainz would make for the best leader in this class (and have a huge advantage) simply because his group would have the most votes and are 100% under his command at all times. Sure, he just bullshits through all his decisions and simply follows Demiurge's plans but that ultimately still works out. Granted, it'd work out because of Demiurge, but Ainz would effectively be a puppet president.

>>Re:Zero gives you this massively unlikable sperg as the protag,
>subaru
>unlikable
the anime ruined his character and made him cringe,

The reactions to Rerugen were beautiful.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.00_[2019.05.07_16.51.56].png (1280x720, 867K)

I agree.

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-05-07_00-02-13.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

>Him literally just being a socially awkward lich trying to not screw things up is a fairly unique setup, user.
Not really. What are the stakes? I mean, I know he'll never screw anything up because the writing is trash, but what are the consequences if he does? He'll still be the strongest creature around by a country mile, and his subordinates are all devoted robots, so why does his ohoho so AWKWARD cosplay bullshit matter in the least? He doesn't care about humans because magic is helping to make him a boring character, so why does any of this even matter TO HIM, let alone me?

It's just an empty stage for a hollow wankfest.

Shalltear is beautiful.

I know that feel, the show is a gold mine

Attached: 17523784.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Kazuma used steal on Aqua but since she doesn't have pantsu he only got her fans.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.10_[2019.05.07_18.40.03].jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>Why specifically Overlord?
Because no-one seriously dislikes Konosuba or Youjo Senki, and most people who dislike Re:Zero at least acknowledge it had a few things going for it (that it squandered).

Overlord's the one with the most active dismissal, because if you don't buy in to the whole power fantasy aspect there's really nothing there.

Kazuma-chan is looking pretty cute :3

if he had done the little water spouts too Aqua would have had a nervous breakdown i feel

Rare laughing duck.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.46_[2019.05.07_17.23.13].jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Yes.

Attached: 1534390805444.jpg (1579x2070, 2.23M)

They likely thought it was too risky.

Also, all those VAs in one show must be expensive.

I wish it was not Isekai Crossover though.

This is all Kadokawa Properties.

It should be Kadokawa Universe, instead, so everybody from Kadokawa could technically appear.

He DOES know Create Water so that wouldn't even be difficult.

>and are 100% under his command at all times
Except the times they go behind his back and do atrocious shit because "well of course what Ainz-sama MEANT was..."

And then he finds out and goes "o-oh, guess it can't be helped", because despite being an animated skeleton he doesn't have a spine.

yes

This is some top tier shit, right here.

Attached: 2019_01_04_23.43.33-1.jpg (1440x2036, 332K)

>Also, all those VAs in one show must be expensive.
what's VA salaries like anyway, I know scheduling is probably really important too but what's the going rate for one of the big guns doing a full cour?

That's not laughing, more like understanding the pain he's going through, but can only smile and watch. There are real laughs in Youjo Shenki.

Attached: Tanya.jpg (1400x1212, 243K)

he also loves them very much, so its fine to let unimportant things slide, especially when they don't impact the future of nazerick or his minions

>No father and son gags because Pandora isn't here
I really hope we will have a twist where he pops up as one of the characters or something.

Attached: 1546971990409.jpg (752x1113, 187K)

>t. animeonlyfag

Ainz constantly makes mistakes and fucks things up for the worse. Half the crap that's happening in the show was because
a) he fucked up, his subordinates thought that was the plan and he has to roll with it or
b) Demiurge came up with a plan and executed it on his own and Ainz, once again, has to roll with it against his will.

Most of that is because he has no actual idea how to do politics, lead a "company" or even just scold his "children", especially when said children either consider his scoldings praise or would rather end their lives than actually make him angry.
A majority of the series is just simple worldbuilding and watching the world adapt to Ainz' presence. More often than not he's not even close to being the protagonist of the individual novels but the (unwilling) antagonist while the entire book is written from various normal people's perspectives. If Ainz actually is in focus, most of the time is him awkwardly trying to keep his guild from going wild, usually in a comedic manner than anything too serious.

Not sure how accurate this chart was/still is but most other things in Shirobako related to how the industry roughly functions was fairly on-point and this was made as a serious diagram at the time too.

Attached: 1426198226870.png (1200x880, 1017K)

This. Ainz is fully aware of his situation.

>Pandora has been impersonating one of Tanya's crew all along
>kept doing for longer than he had planned to because he was having too much fun larping as a pseudo-German soldier

>normal people can't commit acts of violence on the scale Ainz has and feel no remorse
I think you underestimate what people are capable of if they had that much power.

>he's actually the school's chairman in disguise
Would explain why there's 2 Youjo Senki characters among the teachers.
That chairman dude was from Y.S.right? I never actually watched much of it.

>no-one seriously dislikes Youjo Senki
I consider it the worse in the quartet.

Imagine PA and Tanya interacting, then Tanya losing all respect she had toward Ainz when she learns he created PA.

>$9400 to work 100 hours a week so neckbeards can torrent your art for free
Is this why most anime is escapism

Attached: 1537236039812.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Yeah, this is ok

Even worse
>CG animator in comparison
Isn't slapping CG over shit meant to cut costs?

SASUGA!

You do realise they only animate shit, not writing scenery

we know you have shit taste because one joke suba

I don't have it saved, but remember that image where they asked the animator and the director about what they like to make
and the animator liked drawing cute girls doing cute things
and the director wanted to make something good?
that is why animators are treated like the monkeymen they are

I had a good laugh when they had a statue of him for Megumin to destroy. I wonder if that's all we'll get of him, though. Ever since someone suggested what you said, I've been wanting it, too.
I wonder if Megumin and Pandora's Actor would get along or if even Megumin would feel embarrassed by how he acts.

Attached: KonoSuba.png (1029x850, 722K)

You hire 1 shitty cg animator while you need 20-30 animators for regular animation

I can't believe someone has such shit taste.

something something lolwagecuck

its okay user, no one here can stop you're shit taste and rampant faggory, but please, consider leaving this thread, then your life

RIP

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.27_[2019.05.07_17.32.31].jpg (1280x720, 181K)

He deserves the same suffering he gives others so happily after all

>Youjo Senki has no reason to be an isekai
She knowing whats happens in WW1 and WW2 and using modern tactics to win the war is the a plot point of Youjo Senki

>Gee Ainz Ooal Gown, how come you get -FIFTEEN- MAGIKKU ARTSU circles?

Attached: meguminus 10 circles.jpg (1914x1071, 289K)

>second time being one-upped by a lich
Being megu is suffering

(You)

For some reason I found that bit really cute.

Does anyone have the translation to the Empire's anthem? Also, is it something that Isekai Quartet just made up or is the anthem mentioned in the LN or something?

Attached: 1555442136633.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

This.
Shieldfags are the worst.

>you will never be half-choked by a Megumin

Attached: Konosuba IMAGINE.jpg (816x465, 86K)

How strong is PA?

well user i read all LN online
i bought all released LN tomes sadly not hard cover in my language
i bought all released manga in my language
and i made my own adaptation of one volume, pic related

Attached: siege.png (596x291, 37K)

That´s why he is a better MC, he is a perfect character for the world he lives on, is not a competition of who is the better person

damn being this mad

I'm glad you've finally accepted Ainz-sama's unparalleled brilliance user.

What a cute girl.

Attached: [Anon] Pure Pure Pleiades - Fugitive Clementine 01 [E1EA12D8].mkv_snapshot_08.40_[2019.04.18_11.47.0 (852x480, 70K)

Was it kino?

Cam or pie? None of those are drinks user

Hey this is pretty accurate.

the fuck is this image about?

read the filename, this is what happened in volume 13

He's the most versatile of the bunch of NPCs being a Greater doppelganger, he can change forms into 41 different players (All the players of Ainz's guild, including himself).
He can be a tank, sorcerer, wizard, healer, assasin, ranger, craftsman and whatever he needs to at 80% of power compared to the original.

Attached: 1533587737224.jpg (556x850, 69K)

Ainz makes a young girl religious for him, she ends up shooting the children that are being held by the beastmen so they can kill the beastmen without fear.

>His inner monologues are often that of a gamer's mindset
Because about 50% of his entire adult life was based on playing nothing but Yggdrasil, it was Work-Yggdrasil-Work-Yggdrasil

Latest volume of the LN.
Bunch of beastpeople used human kids and hostages as meatshields, one of the paladin archers and Ainz' biggest fangirl among them didn't get intimidated and figured there's no point in not shooting at them since the kids will die no matter what so she started killing the meathshields with clean shots to end their suffering and got the other archers to join in, shocking the beastmen.

>I understand... by disintegrating before our very eyes, you've lulled Aqua-dono into a false sense of security so you can strike back when she leasts expects it
>SASUGA, AINZ-SAMA!

Attached: 1445792342054[1].png (1366x768, 1.22M)

S-sasuga

The pope spreading the gospel every living being should follow.

Attached: 1542514411054.png (633x832, 53K)

>Normal people can't commit acts of violence on the scale Ainz has and feel no remorse unless they are full blown psychopaths.
Normal in 2000s and in 2100s has a whole different meaning.
And fucking remember already, Suzuki Satoru isn't even fucking normal, he considered dying homeless orphans on the road between work and home as "normal everyday thing". To him suffering is normal.
Even our modern day 3rd world countries have beggars live a better life than a "well off" guy in Cyberpunk dystopian japan.

I expected more, honestly.

Attached: chrome_2019-05-07_23-34-27.png (342x50, 1K)

holy fucking munchkin

>because if you don't buy in to the whole power fantasy aspect there's really nothing there.
That's the one big mistake with the anime adaption. With a cast like this, you absolutely need to engage in the total fanservice, and render it absurdum, given all the features the diverse cast has. That could not only be lewd as fuck, but also fun as heck, given you can go from lewd to gross in an instant, and that ainz cant have a boner. I mean, seriously. Why else would you animate this? What a waste.

Attached: 1537306883469.jpg (1083x1200, 111K)

See. This is exactly what I mean. This is all half-assed, and could be easily so much better. Shame, really.

Attached: 1242342353423.jpg (720x730, 83K)

Ainz isn't the main character. The world just revolves around his actions. You read Overlord to watch the inhabitants of the NW, react to the sudden presence of an overwhelming force beyond their comprehension. Then you suddenly cut back to Nazarick every so often, just to remind you what is actually going on behind the scenes. This stark contrast of the mood in Overlord is it's selling point. It can be both a grim dark fantasy story, about the nations of the NW facing off against a powerful undead, set on conquering the world. While simultaneously being a dark comedy about a guy trapped in a liches body, forced into a position where he must conquer the world, while trying to live up to the expectations of his extremely zealous followers. I really feel people who don't like Overlord, simply don't understand it's appeal.

Attached: 1536940105911.png (827x594, 213K)

I really can't get anything out of Youjo Senki other than Aoi Yuuki playing a tomboy. There's plenty of people that don't like that show.

>Ainz isn't the main character.
Then who is?

based and redpilled

Climb is.

Attached: 1542588624934.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

If Demiurge is so smart, why doesn't he realize Ainz is winging it?

because he's overthinking it

Because of World Class Mental-gymnastics

Attached: 1549276592231.jpg (900x1164, 736K)

Why do christians think they cant be smarter than god?

Is Megumin's explosion even considered impressive in Overlord's world?

Ainz straight up called it impressive

Ainz is as mich of a protagonist in Overlord as Godzilla is in his movies.
He's always around and the focus of the entire thing and we often see what he's doing "off screen" but most of the time we spend with the humans trying to survive against him or, rarely, trying to help him out.

>self insert
he's the most opinionated and proactive light novel MC out there. any mc can be a self insert but Kazuma isn't trying hard to be one

He said it was cute. Jokingly.

Attached: 103843577232.jpg (765x741, 79K)

pretty sure its impressive for a human, ainzs can do a fucking nuke
unless the writer is just being a hack

>unless the writer is just being a hack
I've got some news for you.

Attached: 1242342353421.jpg (720x730, 79K)

>Subaru unironically said men should respecc wahmen
Cringe

Attached: 1484774097231.jpg (1200x850, 142K)

>or, rarely, trying to help him out.
>Ainz always impresses young girls
Are we gonna get a gag with Megumin?

Attached: 1552313949557.jpg (1597x2221, 848K)

But seriously. Who else here wants to see Shalltear have her way with Darkness?

Attached: 10823445743454.gif (620x610, 24K)

I wanna see aqua lewdly bully shalltear with turn undead, with darkness barely containing herself in the background

Overlord is an ensemble cast.
At times Ainz is the main focus, but otherwise he is mostly a supporting character that drives the plot forward. This is the reason Ainz is less present in the future arcs. He isn't the main protagonist in those particular arcs. Infact, most of the time he unknowingly plays the part of the antagonist. If you read the LNs, you quickly realize the story is written from many different perspectives, and that Ainz is not always the main focus.

Attached: 1534374255703.png (2517x1041, 242K)

I guess coming from a low level smol girl, it's really impressive.
This chu2 goat was their Megumin, unloading his entire load in 1 burst probably unleashes something more ridiculous than multiple nukes.

Attached: Ulbert.png (501x629, 431K)

it's about aiming for the kids

This.

Attached: 1551964914897.jpg (1000x707, 557K)

That's what she said.