Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO

>episode out
>no thread

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.53_[2019.05. (1920x1080, 184K)

first for QUALITY

Attached: mpv-shot0002.png (1280x720, 889K)

So since this episode had Kanna route stuff in it what does it mean for the actual Kanna route adaptation? Are they gonna do the breaking into geo technics scene to get the stone again or are they gonna do something different? Also, since crystallization of the stone isn't perfect in the anime doesn't that mean protag can't use it to save Kanna now?

that doesn't look so bad

she looks like an alien

>idiot blabbers about things he should not know about instead of feigning stupidity
>not keeping longer safe-points
Is MC this retarded in VN?

He only starts revealing he knows everything when he's about to corner Kaori, so no.

Though, then again, the script is the same until he's told to get the stone again.

This exposition part seemed so out-of-place.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.59_[2019.05. (1920x1080, 115K)

Wew

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.19_[2019.05.0 (1280x720, 41K)

This is me every time Kaori is onscreen.

>Takuya's dad probably just married Ayumi since she works at Geotech and her research
Jeez, Ayumi got a worse deal than even Takuya. Does any aspect of her life not suck?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.52_[2019.05.0 (1280x720, 104K)

So every time Takuya completes a route, the world just boots him back to the beginning? Wonder what kind of changes will happen?

Actually she used to be his student back at uni.

The pervy 90s humor catches me off guard sometimes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.14_[2019.05.0 (1280x720, 99K)

Just finished the original VN

I don't get it, did Takuya bang his daughter and then the two of them became gods? What was with the tree, is it supposed to be a representation of the universe?

That's pretty tame for QUALITY.

Did she at least have sex?

The dad has transcended the mortal plane and now floats around the the multiversal spacetime and occasionally haunts Takuya to give exposition, deus ex machinas, life lessons, etc.

I think you missed some stuff. When Grandia manages to push Dela Grande away from crashing into Earth there's a chance the sheer force will cause the priestess hosting her to be ejected away from the event horizon. This, of course, also happened to Yu-no and she and Takuya drifted though the space-time contiuum until they ended up at the beginning of everything, the first event, where Vrinda's Tree started growing. Vrinda's Tree was briefly explained by either Eriko or Ayumi (been a long time since I played this). In fact, the anime mentioned it just this episode.

Yes, he did.
No, I don't think they quite did. I may be wrong, the ending was a bit 2deep4me.
Yes, it is.

They achieve what his dad couldn't and have the ability to view all timelines, which is why you only unlock the three secret endings after beating the game. The tree represents all the branching time lines and it's growth signifies the creation of all the time lines.

Just finished ep5. Mad disappointed he didn't go incest route

Ayumi doesn't get to be happy

One more reason to play the VN

Attached: yng_0650.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

old shit
new good
i dont understand what is going on, is this normal?

I like how they hinted at it this episode with the drama the security guard woman was watching.

but its old
and shit
>incest
not even his real mom

Absolutely

Attached: 2019y05m08d_021518591.jpg (640x400, 71K)

Kaos

Attached: 1541978475373.jpg (425x319, 23K)

>was planning to double cross him all along
>still wanted to take his virginity last episode
Damn, Kaori is evil.

Reminder that Takuya's dad is based

Attached: 2015-09-25_04-54-00.png (512x383, 47K)

She just needs the dick

It's explaining what is happening in the episode? How is it out of place?

Attached: 1528394745270.png (398x510, 164K)

Attached: 1538574943853.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

>this game is way too easy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.44_[2019.05.0 (1280x720, 46K)

Is this from the remake?

>the bait incest pocket tv insert
lol

What don't you understand?
>company does "construction" on beach
>they're actually mining and researching a rare stone
>accidents start happening
>workers keep getting injured or killed even after the company promises their safety standards are top notch
>ayumi takes the blame for it since her company appointed her as the designated line of communication between them and the public
>her mental health starts going to shit and toyotomi uses this to pretend to be on her side and get closer to her
>he steals company documents to sell them and get hired at a different company (anime didn't explain this well)
>he tries to blame it on ayumi so he can get away with it
>hires kaori to help him with stealing the documents
>drives ayumi to suicide after she realizes what she's done on-top of her horrible mental state at the time
>takuya undoes the suicide by digging up dirt on toyotomi through kaori
>toyotomi makes kaori frame takuya by tricking him into stealing the stone so he can take both him and ayumi down
(in the game, kaori is trying to get the stone for a different client who's briefly mentioned in this episode - the anime might reveal more about this later.)
>takuya manages to get both of them arrested using his reflector and save ayumi's name
Granted, some of this stuff is anime original and there's a couple of plot holes but it makes sense, mostly. One plot hole is Kaori double crossing Toyotomi then instantly working with him to frame Takuya again. In the game, Kaori gives Takuya the dirt he wants, then shows up near the end of Ayumi's route to bash Toyotomi's head in - because his actions, such as hiring the yakuya guys without telling her, pissed her off - and that's the end of it. Everything about stealing the stone and framing Takuya for it is from a different route and Toyotomi wasn't involved with it at all.

Wow, I totally didn't see that coming.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.53_[2019.05.0 (1280x720, 35K)

Neither did Takuya the first time around

>incest

>Everything about stealing the stone and framing Takuya for it is from a different route and Toyotomi wasn't involved with it at all.
Fuck anime for fucking it up

Kinda bummed out that all sex was removed from this show. How does Yea Forums feel about this?

Yes

Attached: yng_0670.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

Did that part with him fading away to the start and him talking to his dad happen in the VN?

I bet the sex scenes still suck and don't show much.

old ver

Attached: old.jpg (640x400, 58K)

SOUL

SOULLESS

Yeah, they also ruined Kaori pretty badly since her double-crossing Takuya in the Kanna route after helping him out in the Ayumi route from beginning to end was actually pretty shocking, assuming you played the routes in that order.

lol the new version removed the panty shot

Well at least they keep the implication in the remake instead of completely remove it like the anime

Yes. That's what happens when you complete a route.

It's all ages.

It's TV anime, what the hell did you expect?

>17+
>all ages

They could have hinted at them. Plenty of TV anime have had implied sex scenes at least.

Is this worth watching if i know nothing about the VN?

90% of the non-H CGs in the original had panty shots.

Attached: don't you think the camera angles in VNs can be a little weird.png (640x480, 54K)

Ayumi really got no love at all.......

ayumi a shit

Ayumi should of been allowed to kill herself
her life is a joke

Do not bully

Attached: 1553356984485.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

She needs to stop being so bullyable.

Finally the shittiest route is done

The incest soap opera fucking slayed me.

Fake Incest is always shit

does Ayumi stay cucked the rest of the VN?

>should of
Fuck off back to elementary school.

Cope ayumifag

Holy mother of non-sequiturs.

You should read it and watch it, or do it in reverse order.

>we can't give you the full course meal
>so have these complementary mints instead

Fuck a hag

Attached: yu-no kaori rape time.webm (960x540, 2.72M)

Yes, but there is more real incest on the way.

>Each time Takuya is supposed to finally bang a heroine you get a coincidentally related soap opera instead to side step them showing it outright.

Best episode so far

I remember an user said that the incest was toned down in the remake, is it true and if so how much it was? I plan to play the vn but dunno if i should play the og or the remake

Is there ever a legitimate reason not to go for the original?

Higher resolution.

The incest really isn't that prominent. I dont know why you'd play the game for it.

Wouldn't he still get arrested?
Hasn't he made him self guilty of breaking in and the destruction of the container.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.36.110.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Why didn't he use the thing to fuck her raw endlessly? I'd probably spend eternity doing that.

Weird, these graphics look way too good to be 1995.

That's cause it's the remake.

t. Zoomers who know nothing about how advanced 1995 games actually were

>*10,183 (▼**9,173) 【Amazon.co.jp限定】この世の果てで恋を唄う少女YU-NO(全3巻セット/発売日順次お届け) [Blu-ray]
>even though the episode just aired
Wow, just wow

I'm not a stalkerfag, what does this mean?

It's retarded salesfaggotry. Ignore it.

The full ED comes out today

>Original version was full of pantyshots
>Remake had only one or a handful
>Anime only has had one so far
What did 5pb. and Feel mean by this?

Quality > Quantity

So does this mean we're getting Kanna's pantyshot in the anime? Since they kept it in the remake.

Gayness overload

let's hope

I fucking knew she was on his side

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv-00_14_04error146.png (1280x720, 405K)

No way fag

mommy
MOMMY

>now that he fixed the timeline he's forcefully removed from it
>he has to do it all over again but can't use the exact same solution since the original timeline slightly differs
>Ayumi (alter) doesn't have Takuya around anymore
Damn, that mechanic kinda sucks.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv-00_18_24error060.png (1280x720, 485K)

>the cops are on their way right now and your plan revolves around them finding me alone here, but would you mind taking the time to explain your evil plan to me?

Attached: 1512330168861.png (355x510, 183K)

To be fair, Toyotomi isn't very smart.

one thing was about personal pleasure, the other strictly business related

it's alright because every time they skip a sex scene some VN-user is sure to tell me about it and post some screenshots.
and I can still watch the H adaption afterwards

I want to hold her and tell her everything will be alright.
And I also want to fuck her till she loses consciousness.

so uh
what's gonna happen with kanna's route now?

So now that he restarts, does that mean everything he did never happens? In this new timeline will Ayumi still get fucked over again if he doesn't do anything about it?

It happened in a different timeline.

Yes, what happened to her could happen again.

The anime isn't projected to sell well.

>5pb is now pushing Asaka more than Konomi even though Konomi is more talented, cuter, and had a brighter start
What went wrong?

>guards are all over the place and security cameras
>no security cameras or guards in the one room with valuable things in it
Okay I'm done. Was nice watching with you all. Not really but that was retarded.

I didn't expect Ayumi to have known about parallel universe traveling the whole time.

>Toyotomi got to fuck the journalist too
I finally understand, this awesome guy is for us to self-insert into since the MC won't fuck the sexy cakes all around him

Yes but I guess we're not supposed to think about that.

What a slut i love it.

so what happened at the end?

Truly /our guy/

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.39_[2019.04.23_1 (1280x720, 87K)

Should have done it. Would have been an ultra-satisfying hatefuck.

He goes back to the beginning of the story, so the start of episode 2.

>you will never get to reset time and fuck the hsit out of that slut

WHY LIVE

I was disappointed they didn't use the psychite music when he saw it, but the puzzle theme they chose was a good alternative.

Attached: D59FIUuV4AYz5VS.jpg (1108x1478, 343K)

Is Takuya going to run out of jewels at some point? When is he going to get more?

Attached: 1554417026919.png (429x410, 40K)

This was a good episode

>and I can still watch the H adaption afterwards
Don't. It's horrible and doesn't have much sex anyway.

Best girl

I didn't either but that's mostly because she came off as really dumb. It makes sense she'd know what her husband was researching, considering she was involved in the research.

Just started playing the VN, and I want to confirm something: the girl who appears at the end of the OP is Yu-no, but the one who appears in the first episode is Sayless? Is that right? It's honestly hard to tell because of the terrible new art style they use in the anime. It wasn't until I got to playing the VN that I could even tell that the vanishing girl was Sayless.

did alternate Ayumi lose Takuya now or will the original Takuya from that time line pop up again eventually?

The vanishing girl Takuya meets in ep 1 is Yu-no.

What the hell. I know Yu-no is his daughter, but isn't she a girl in her early teens physically? The girl who dies and then vanishes in the VN is very clearly an adult woman. I guess I'll need to actually read the story and figure out what's up then. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

what the fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.13_[2019.05.0 (1280x720, 794K)

Sumanai.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

well, at least he seems to get transported back in time in his own world line after fixing another one, too.
imagine if he still couldn't change anything in his own, that would suck so much
>hops through word lines to try and save Ayumi
>she dies in dozens of them
>eventually he manages to create one where everything turns out well
>but he doesn't even get to live in it
>and Ayumi now loses her step son, too
>dozens of shitty world lines in exchange for one good one and he doesn't even get to live in it

Literally thought the same thing too when I saw that scene.

Shame.

Why is this thread dead? I mean it had to be necrobumped just to survive.

both looks great, you fucking nostalgiafag

Attached: Kaori.jpg (639x402, 143K)

>incest
oh, another brainlet

>Takuya has not even implied sex with Ayumi and Kaori

>But keep Kanna whoring herself to old man
>also keep toyotomi fucking ayumi's brains out

what a fucking weird adaptation, who is supposed to be the audience for this shit?

because there was no sex or rape this week. imagine if Takuya had boned Ayumi, we'd already be at the bump limit.

>no bra
what a slut

It's a kinda weird choice to keep the exploitative sex in but remove all sex scenes that involved the MC, not even implying them. Though I guess the former is more relevant to the story itself.

These scenes in original games are really important for characterization too.

I guess the only people he'll have sex with are Mitsuki since he already said he wasn't a virgin and Sayless because the second half literally can't happen otherwise. I wonder how the end of Kanna's route will work though because the sex was kind of important. Will he just tell her she's not tainted and she'll be accept it?

Haven't played it yet so I can only judge it by the anime so far. There Toyotomi raping Ayumi adds another level to the mind break and I assume Kanna whoring herself out will be relevant to some later plot point where he has to fix her life, too.
Whereas Takuya fucking Kaori and Ayumi doesn't seem that important, but I could be entirely wrong about it.

they will change it to the detective will rape her instead of just threatening her with a knife while Takuya watching

>Kanna whoring herself out
she's not
And generally I was talking about Takuyaother girls relationships.

>she's not
what

Attached: ss+(2019-04-27+at+09.10.12).png (626x395, 39K)

>she's not
Really? That didn't look like they were just going to have a nice talk.

Kanna pleases old men for money. Don't deny it.

I think the director wants to keep him pure for Sayless but then again he already fucked Mitsuki before the game even started.

What are they going to do about Amanda then? Her scene is actually important because otherwise Kanna doesn't make sense. They can't really cut it, though at the rate they're going, it seems like they're going to.

Probably means miss bondage elf might get written out entirely...

how does a pretty girl like her not find anyone but old men?

>Probably means miss bondage elf might get written out entirely...
I'll really have to play the VN, won't I?
Anything I have to pay attention to with regards of the version?

well I mean, there's still a difference between having had sex one time before and fucking every single woman he comes across

It's her preference, she tries to play a victim and shit but she actually loves old men's dicks
Even when she got money to cover her life expenses from Takuya's dad she still keep doing the job because why not

Kanna thing has always just been a speculation right?
No definite proof that she's not some other random guy's children that Amanda met during the past 50 year

>tfw no cute JK who keeps coming back for more of your dick because she has kinda messed up preferences

The most seeded torrent on Nyaa has everything you need.

Didn't she stop but she only started back because, you know, hes "dead"

She was looking for the father she never had.

Actually that part is kinda hazy to me, I thought she's under the impression that Kodai is still alive because the money is still being sent somehow
(maybe auto-transfer from his bank account or something)

Nothing in the game outright states it but there's an extra hint from Amanda upon reaching 100%. Her physiology also seems closer to Yuno than to Takuya.

In the H-OVA they made her Takuya and Mio's child.
She also has sex with Mio instead of with Takuya

Are you implying yuri incest here
>tfw the seeds for the H-OVA are all ded

>dat smirk

Does anyone have a complete CG set of the remake? got only bits and pieces from what I've found from google

>ED single debuted at #20 on Oricon Dailies
Is this a good sign? Is Konomi's career finally going to stop stagnating now?

The remake changed it for whatever reason.

JUSTICE
ALWAYS
WINS

now that I think about it, did the elf at the end of the first episode die or was she just removed from the timeline, like takuya in this episode?

Attached: 1905082213294171.gif (480x270, 3.3M)

>tfw don't get to enjoy the thrill irl because everyone wears jeans
whoever invented them should be brought back to life and then killed again.

It's not

no u

>NBR incestfags at it again
golden week ended, time for the week of the rope

She grew up later, like the pet did.

I'll upload one when I have the time

It's more like it was the sex and sexual behavior that was toned down
The remake even keeps the sega saturn cutscene where takuya and yu-no kiss

Ayumi has this effect on heterosexual men.

Found the cutscene. Don't open unless you've finished the VN.
Saturn

Attached: 1517093675426.webm (320x152, 1.32M)

Remake

Attached: 1517093734793.webm (640x360, 564K)

Original

Attached: original.jpg (640x1600, 384K)

So they didn't remove it completely. It's heavily implied.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.23_[2019.05.0 (1280x720, 52K)

I love how even after betraying him, she'd have still been down to take that dick

I would've fucked the news reporter if I were him.
There's no excuse that could justify his faggotry when he denied her offer. None.

>I would've fucked the news reporter if I were him.
You can.

>None.
he already has multiple women willing to fuck him whenever. if you never have to worry about not getting enough pussy you probably don't mind missing out a couple times because you have other things to do

>You can.
If I remember correctly this is even unavoidable.

if I were him I'd just have ended up in an endless loop of fucking the journalists over and over instead of resolving things though

He's literally got more important shit to do than to fuck some thot.
After mommy's not constantly killing herself in the most retarded ways possible,
he'll get to making his peepee feel nicey.