mangadex.org/title/34541/tenshi-girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best Mom's line fyi

Attached: B9.jpg (713x1024, 199K)

>shitty indonesian translations

where's Chaotic Gnome when you need him

Is the chapter even worth it? I mean not a lot of substance
pretty much
>And Rito's love troubles will continue!
tier

I can live with the shitty font choice and typesetting

but every chapter deserves basic grammar checking and proofreading

How did it end? Did Aho Girl finally got his banana?

pic in the OP is the last page
nothing happens

It ended like two years ago, the last chapters were just translated.

Really lackluster ending to be honest. We didn't even get to learn Chairwoman's real name.

His previous manga ended pretty much the same way, I don't think any of his series ever had a 'proper' ending. I feel like he when ever he got bored of the material he just drop the series like a rock and move one to the next thing.

Manga that end their series like this should just be thrown into the streets and banned from manga forever. Like can you not even write a fucking cohesive story?

Funny enough despite how much I loved Soremachi, it ended nearly the exact same way. IIRC the final panel is even the MC outright saying "I don't know how to end a story lol" and it just ends like that. Fuck you. End your story. I don't care if its 'just a comedy', give your characters a conclusion.
Lazy bastards.

His new manga is chuuni as fuck iirc. Can't remember what the name was.

>sensei eternally heartbroken
this is too sad, just give her a young schoolboy to molest

If she really wanted a boyfriend she could have one easily, woman isn't willing to do thew leg work and find someone
28 ain't that old just open your eyes.

Does it have pantsu?

His manga are literally always like this. That's just the way he is, max absurdist. He's been this way for like 20 fucking years.

But Mangaka-san actually had a proper ending.

It DID? I don't recall.

It ended with that whole arc about the assistant quitting to start her own manga, right?

At least Akutsu did end up choosing someone.
mangadex.org/title/34541/tenshi-girl

I barely remember.

He has good taste.

It's from both side, the translator chooses the safer words but Sayaka did say "suki-desu". Against someone that is not your family, from the opposite gender & around the same age, it means love.

Attached: 26_026.jpg (2819x4030, 1.15M)

what a dumb ending