Is there anything better than watching a dyke bitch flail around, who will never get what she wants?

Is there anything better than watching a dyke bitch flail around, who will never get what she wants?

Attached: C77A3200-4F48-4116-925B-F1E65B019F72.png (500x281, 190K)

Remember, Charlotte is the most beautifull woman in universe!

is Black Clover good? I don't want to grind episodes for a dark skinned tomboyu

No

Depends on what you want out of a story

It’s not but then it is. Weirdly reverse of most shonen and starts out as pure generic garbage but then somehow coalesces in to something pretty decent.

>Is there anything better than watching a dyke bitch flail around

The dyke will eventually get her girl in the end.

You sound angry. Why?

the brown girl will win

Attached: soifon growing stronger.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Nah, white girl wants Yami cock

replace your image with carole and tuesday and the same criticism would still apply

I want to marry and impregnate Vanessa, I love her

Attached: 1555982692294.png (1140x641, 262K)

What could go wrong?

Attached: 4AD3B369-9438-4054-BD31-186C9D789558.jpg (400x252, 31K)

Yuri never wins, thank god.

Sort of. It has an economically used supporting cast. Each gets a small arc of their own and none of them are completely left at the wayside for too long like in many other shounen. You get to see the results of their physical and emotional growth as the story goes on. There's well choreographed fight scenes, in fact I'd say they're outright excellent. They get a lot of mileage out of each character's power set and how they can compliment each other. The main character is very static and adheres to an annoying fake underdog framework, but he's enjoyable as vehicle to see other characters. His main rival is a really lame and one note, whose only redeeming quality is that he doesn't show up that often. I've only read the manga by the way, I won't touch Pierrot shit.

Watching a cute girl win another cute girl's heart.

>Yuri always wins
Fixed for you

No. Yuri is shit.

Still wrong user.

so it's nu-Naruto?

Name a single time yuri won.

Aho girl

>only brown tomboy in series is dyke

Attached: 1298200391523.jpg (550x550, 87K)

tomboys will always be dykes and best at stealing cute girlfriends away.

Bleach.

She most certainly pleasures her offscreen.

seeing a dyke bitch lose to the dick is best.

I know shes a bit old to be a Precure but you still shouldn't hate Yuri

Attached: 189b679d15a40f149655e89f302ae92f.png (863x1200, 926K)

It’s somewhat similar but often better executed

Soifon never once got to touch Yoruichi like she wanted to.

The main girl is waaaaay more useful and important though. While it takes a while, once Noelle gets going, she’s second only to MC in relevance and screentime. She gets very neat powerups

The dyke will get bleached and turned straight by Magna

seeing the big tiddy dyke tomboy bitch get reminded of her feminine side and then fucked hard

Didn't she also get a crush on her brother (though, he’s pretty much a carbon copy of her)?