Name literally one character who can defeat this absolute chad. Pro tip: you can not!

Name literally one character who can defeat this absolute chad. Pro tip: you can not!

Attached: 1546113683901.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Jolyne

Illuso with a Gun.

chad or not he's still a lame character

Young Joseph wins via plot armor and shenanigans

Attached: Jojo3.png (466x601, 491K)

Joseph "Asspull Master" Joestar

why?

Heavenly ascended DIO.

do i have to say more?

Attached: FB_IMG_15212300196748015.jpg (720x656, 332K)

Attached: 242485.jpg (225x350, 47K)

>bruh, giorno bad because he don't talk

Attached: 1555419735580.png (1000x1000, 117K)

Attached: rohan-kishibe-48510.jpg (300x460, 54K)

Attached: 1496807016149.png (399x640, 312K)

>HEBENZU DOAAAA
>write "I die"

That's all he has to do lads

This.

Attached: Speedwagon.jpg (225x350, 33K)

>Why he quiet? Why he not tell funny joke? Me not like!

>Character has no growth, no conflict, no endearing traits, limited dialogue, and boring powers
Why exactly do you like Giorno? He's a shit protagonist that deserves the hate. Surely you must find some redeeming factor to him that you can verbalize.

Based.

He can pull Kurakka Vorei with string, catching Giorno of the guard. Being son of Dio, Gio probably would get knocked out from Hamon.

Objective things like growth, conflict and low dialogue don't really influence my opinion on the quality of something. Their presence does not necessarily determine whether or not a character is good, thought they are good things to have.

I get asked this question countless times about certain characters I really like and I think it comes down to something really simple, but it would be completely dishonest to ignore. I like him because he's an autistic weirdo and that's something I can very much relate to.

Attached: 1556317787992.gif (540x540, 277K)

The absolute state of giornofags
>Who cares about metrics of quality? He's an autist like me!

When it comes to art, quality is the only metric of quality. Everything else is just tools.

>quality is the only metric of quality.
Wow! You must be smart or something.

>autistic weirdo
>influences almost everyone on his team to have some sort of "resolve"
>characters note him as charismatic
>at the beginning of the anime he was shown having an outgoing and charismatic attitude towards people

All of the above. Literally me.

Attached: vegeta.jpg (570x784, 119K)

>quality is the only metric of quality
And you can't prove the existence of quality in Giorno's character because it does not exist.

I can't prove the existence of quality in Giorno's character because you can just say it does not exist.

Shut the fucc up jojofag nobody cares

this thread is fucking stupid and doesn't matter because nobody knows to what extent GER can sense shit creeping up on giorno

King Crimson.
Dio.

The entire issue with his stand being OP is he needs to actually summon it. Anyone with a time stop/time remove wins because they can actively preempt with a killshot and prevent the entire start of Requiem's ability thus winning. The issue is that Diavolo and Dio are stupid smart retards who don't just rip the heads off their opponents in the first place and prevent any chance of stands being used or recovery.

Cope harder

>Cope
Seethe
Check and mate.

pathetic

Is that why he's not in part 6? because he could easily defeat pucci?

Ok retard

Biggie would've gotten him if it weren't for Trish and Bucciarati running interference while his arm was regrowing.

literally any other jojo protagonist that isnt jonathan or joseph

>I can't argue why Giorno is good because you'll just blow me the fuck out
My sides

Just blow me.

Attached: 1556306957788.png (1080x805, 1.59M)

Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object
Johnny wins because he's a better character and his upgrade feels deserved

Attached: TuskAct4color.png (270x257, 182K)

Formaggio shrinks himself with his stand then he enters Giorno's ass and expands back.

It depends entirely on whether you're referring to base Giorno or post-Requiem Giorno. Requiem Giorno is factually unbeatable and his Stand powers are literal invincibility and infinite regeneration.

GER is unaffected by time stops in the game that shows this version of DIO.