One of the lessons of the CE is that a ninja should cheat and it’s 100% ok if they don’t get caught

>One of the lessons of the CE is that a ninja should cheat and it’s 100% ok if they don’t get caught
>Asshole dad calls his son a cheater in front of everyone
Naruto is a terrible father

Attached: BC3254F5-8810-496F-9515-ACC3486F8978.jpg (640x320, 19K)

I love this face.

Maybe he shouldn't have gotten caught.

>''don't get caught''
>gets caught

>Literally nobody thought he did anything besides Naruto, Ninja Jesus

still got caught, and naruto is literally the most dense thing in that universe. Folling the guy is easy as fuck. He was still genin even after the war

I'm not really sure, but didn't the author of Boruto switch at some point?
I specifically remember that the 'new' author drew Sarada like a total slut, and that's why I remember it.
And it's like, at the exact same time that happened, Naruto suddenly changed his mind and said it was ay-okay to use ninja tools

>100% ok if they don’t get caught
>boruto got caught
You answered your own question

Its written by Ukyo Kodachi and illustrated by Mikio Ikemoto who used to be Kishimoto's assistant. Kishimoto just supervises the series like Toriyama does for DBS.

A real Chuunin would have evaluated the situation better and determined whether it was feasible to go through the whole tournament with it without getting caught. Clearly, Boruto made a bad judgement call and doesn't deserve a higher rank.

This. Op is a literal fucking retard. Naruto is part of the teaching curriculum

If nobody can tell you're lying, your bluff is successful, and that's an important skill as a shinobi, one which Naruto repeatedly used all the way up to his battles with Kaguya, even as he became more a wizard than a ninja. Boruto failed at that, and so he was exposed as a cheater.

this thread didn't gain any traction the last time you posted it either

It's a bit hypocritical considering Naruto cheated during his exam battle with Neji by using the Kyuubi's power.
I mean holy shit, he unleashed the powers of an ungodly beast that can nuke entire cities, against a 13 year old genin?

You forget that Neji was also a prodigy ninja whose skills were Jonin-level even as a Genein, who mastered the Hyuga's signature defense move on his own, without ever being taught it. And it still wasn't the Kyubi's power that won that match for him, it was a bluff to get Neji to lower his guard for a KO hit that did it.

Naruto almost always fights this way.

if the fox is cheating the hax eyes are cheating too. Actually, if the fox is cheating, then any inborn proficiency or talent is cheating.

Naruto also fucking failed because he didn't use that unlimited demon chakra for anything other than beating the shit out of his opponent.

I disagree. The kyuubi is an actual living being that was put inside his body. It's an independant life form that can exist without the host... I think that's what happened with the Third Tails, right? The host died and it got set free.

Eyes aren't alive. If you take the sharingan eyes out of a person, they can't do anything.

>if you take the sharingan eyes out of a person they can't do anything
>not just replacing your eyes with sharingan eyes to become more powerful
did you forget kakashi is a thing?

OP btfo

OMG HE'S LITERALLY ME

I mean, Itachi programmed one to automatically light Madara on fire even when he was using it, so they probably can.

>You’re not allowed to use this piece of technology anyone can use
>No, I don’t see the hypocrisy with me using an ancient magical fox demon who can blow up mountains to win my Chunnin exams

>The kyuubi is an actual living being that was put inside his body.
that's completely arbitrary

Whatever nerds. It's late and I'm tired, i don't even care anymore.

Naruto never got over the Kiba and Akumaru fight.

Did you forget Danzo was a thing?

It took him minutes to realize Boruto was cheating, even though he's clearly using jutsu he can't use and chakra he doesn't have and has something strapped to his wrist that he's never had before.
Naruto was easy to fool and Boruto cheated shittily

LOL

his sleeve was covering it and Naruto supposedly spends next to no time with Bort so he wouldn't know

Problems with argument
>Naruto failed his chunnin exam
>Had to learn how to fight with Kyuubi
>Suffered because of it his entire life
>Part of him
>Cannot be removed

Maybe if Boruto had ninja weaponry built into him at birth..

>Suffered because of it his entire life
No, he didn’t.

Were Shino and Kankuro cheaters then?

>his sleeve was covering it
>perception so low you're deceived by a thin piece of fabric
Anyone watching the match from the Hyuga should've known he was cheating tho too

The village treats him like garbage. He's fucking 10 yrs old and has been living alone for years and years from the beginning of the manga.

>Naruto is the only one who noticed Boruto cheating
>Noone else found it suspicious that he could use the special jutsu that Kakashi created to replace the lightning blade
All the other shinobi in the event are denser than he is

Yes he did
He was ostracized by the entire village and treated as an outcast, the physical embodiment of the demon fox that destroyed the village and killed the fourth hokage

they don't constantly walk around in xray mode you tist

he's the god hokage's son I mean why wouldn't people expect him to be broken?

People DID become suspicious when Boruto used Purple Lightning.

Wouldn't they do it when they're watching the exam? Seems like it'd be more interesting/usual for evaluation.

maybe but just like any technique it takes concentration and energy to do so I don't see why they would

all of these but unironically

Did they ever talk about how Naruto existed between being a baby and getting to the point where he can live alone survive?

Boruto is getting canceled in 2 months.
They're currently blowing up the staff that works on the anime
You heard it here first

Attached: IMG_20190427_231931.jpg (1480x832, 107K)

>Spectating Hinata's kid
>Son of Hokage
I don't see why they wouldn't.

Nah kishimoto would always just skate right over naruto's childhood unless it involved him being yelled at for being a jinchuriki
This lack of explanation also ruins the third hokage and makes him look like the biggest asshole, because here he is forcing the kid he promised to protect to live by himself.

I would spectate Hinata instead, if you know what I mean

I hope so. They should have made a Sasuke Redemption series instead of this bullshit 10 years time skip.

Hinata and Huygi used the byakugan when they were doing exams. No reason to not use them when youre watching one neither

It makes like every single one of Minato's/Kushina's friends look like pieces of shit too.

I would rather have had ninja milf antics as a sequel to Naruto instead of Boruto.

I'm just picturing Naruto as an infant cooking stirfry in his 1LDK

Now that Samurai 8 is happening, Kishimoto sees no need for Boruto to pay his bills and is telling everyone to pull the plug.

I think it's safe to assume that Naruto dies, all the villages are fucked up, Kara got defeated, Kashiin Koji was Jiraiya's bastard son, Jigen was a rogue alien, the Otsutsuki clan was defeated, and Boruto and Kawaki kill each other. The end.

Nobody was allowed to know he was minato's kid because "muh dad's enemies"
Which is a retarded cop out because we never hear or see anything about any serious enemies that minato had, yet uzumakis and jinchurikis are well established to be persecuted, but they have naruto live as both of those. Basically anything related to naruto's childhood is one massive plothole

bsaed wrtiyng this while fspping to hinata douhjin

Konoha is full of shit people. Mostly because of Kishimoto's retcons to make everyone friends.

Reminder Kushina literally could not exist going by how Naruto and the village was originally set up.

They should have made a hentai sequel.
I mean, why not.

>ninja milf antics
>mfw no naked Hinata vs Hanabi hot spring fight adaption

Attached: 1517882136928.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Also because the uzumaki clan is well known and even has a fucking temple in konoha yet naruto never once tries to find out anything about this. You'd think a kid with no parents would try and look a bit into his clan

Let's not forget that the Raikage knew Naruto was Minato's son. And as far as we know, Iwa didn't seem to care about how much Minato blew them the fuck out in the war.

It's a goddamn mess. It would have been cool to see Minato's adversaries actually try to target Naruto once they connect the dots.

>And it still wasn't the Kyubi's power that won that match for him
If I remember correctly Neji used his special technique to successfully shut down all of Naruto's chakra but then Naruto kept fighting because he had chakra from his tailed beast. It sounds to me it really was the Kyubi's power that allowed Naruto to win.

Weren't the genin in the previous CE using their own special skills that they've been developing and utilizing for a while now as opposed to using an illegal tool that just lets you bullshit your way through everything with no effort? They were being crafty, Boruto was just being lazy.

They treated him like garbage because his faggot ass kept destroying shit and pulling pranks.
His suffering is 100^% his own fault

He gave him a lesson which made him work for the better, just like Julius did to Subaru by braking his arms and legs in the sword fight

Why didn't they do that for Boruto?
>trying to convince people that Boruto isn't related to Naruto
would've been a riot. I already suspended my disbelief that people couldn't tell the relationship between Naruto and Minato simply by the hair.

If the Senju clan and the Uzumaki clan were such good buddies, why didn't they back up the Uzumaki clan before they got wiped?

That makes you wonder why the village even mistreated Naruto when he had the name of one of most influential clans they had. Their 1st Hokage and 4th Hokage were married to women with the same name.

And it was Neji's eyes that let him see Naruto's tenketsu points to shut down his chakra. Naruto won the match by making Neji think he'd defeated Naruto with that final Rotation vs Kyuubi attack, then dug underneath him to uppercut him in the jaw for the win. What is the issue with people using their powersets in smart ways?

because making naruto's last name be from a super powerful clan with super special chakra was a lazy retcon

And why didn't they let the survivors take refuge in Konoha after their village got destroyed? Why were the Uzumakis scattered everywhere but the Land of Fire?

He didnt have to fight using "another" entities chakra and Jaraiya didnt need to loosen the seal. If Naruto when fighting Negi only used the powers inherent to him he would have lost, he cheated by using a tool not his own and is a faggot hypocrite for calling his son out when that ninja tool could be invaluable in the field.

Attached: _HorribleSubs__Kekkai_Sensen___Beyond___11__720p__0001.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Unironically this. They treated Sasuke good, despite the Uchiha not being well liked at the time (Kyuubi attack with a massive sharingan, and Orochimaru mentioning the Uchiha were not well liked) because he didn’t
1. Act like a fucking retard
2. Didn’t annoy the general public with pranks
3. Didn’t cause thousands of dollars in damages because people won’t pay attention to him

Different kind of cheating
One displayed your skills as a ninja
The other did not

Senju got wiped too

>calling Kyuubi a tool
Get eaten mofo
That fag kiba was allowed the dogs.

The Uzumaki clan was a mistake. I read that shit in fanfics before the official reveal and thought it was retarded because it messes up Naruto's story, and I could not believe it when Kishimoto actually made it canon.

More like they fucked themselves out of existence from constant clanmixing.

Maybe that's also because he lived with someone as wasn't abandoned and left to his own devices immediately after birth.

Did Hiruzen just hate Minato for sacrificing himself and making him retake the tiring Hokage position and swore to make his son's life a living hell as revenge?

There's never been any reason why the senju aren't around anymore, they were one of the biggest clans in the ninja world when konoha was founded yet we literally never see anyone back then besides hashirama and tobirama

No female nudity allowed in Boruto. Only male nudity going by the Jugo arc.

Wow, it's almost like the Senju clan wasn't a thing until much later in the story.

Isn't Tsunade the only one left?

>Knew Neji was gonna be a difficult fight
>Spent a month training to unlock new abilities
>Unlocked new abilities in time for the fight
Gee, who'da thunk it?

So you admit it was literally all his fault he got treated the way he did

>They're currently blowing up the staff that works on the anime
What does that mean

This. The nature of cheating necessitates you don't get found out you're cheating.

Imagine if Naruto or any other character started explaining how their jutsu's work to their enemy in combat instead of just trying to trick and kill them.

His kid just lost out by being found out and exposed.

I don't get the Uzimaki family fascination with giving little boys boners

Attached: 10 (1).jpg (882x1300, 291K)

They're blowing them up. You know. KABOOM. They're burning Boruto and literally everyone involved in it off the face of the earth.

So then if other ninjas are allowed to use TOOLS beyond the scope of their personal biological abilities,(Kibas pupper)Boruto can claim he trained to use that ninja TOOL without his father getting asspained like a retard.

Boruto could literally claim the same thing?

you forgot
>4. didn't have a demon that had killed loads of people sealed inside of him

>)Boruto can claim he trained to use that ninja TOOL
He didn't though
Besides, there's levels to it. If you're in a marksmanship competition where you can bring your own rifle that's one thing, but if someone brings a gattling gun.. that's a little much

The difference is scientific ninja tools were expressly banned from this selection exam. It's like that one movie filler where Naruto fights against Konohamaru in a Suna chunin exam, sage chakra is expressly forbidden, and even though Naruto defeated Konohamaru, he used sage mode to do it, so he was DQ'd and Konohamaru given the win.

>Naruto failed his Chunnin exams
No he didn't. He literally won his match and wiped Gaara's ass. The exams got cancelled because Sandniggers invaded, he would've been promoted had they continued.

Honestly Naruto literally saved the Village from a Tailed Beast attack and wasn't promoted was the biggest fucking mistake in the Manga.

>but if someone brings a gattling gun.. that's a little much
Are you sure?

Attached: 483432432.png (898x1300, 609K)

All uzumaki are shotacons.

No, the results of the tournament didn't matter. The only person who passed lost in the first round because the judges were impressed with how cleanly he managed the situation. Unlike virtually every other fight in the tournament, where the contestants both walked out of the fight half-dead.

Why didn't Naruto just summon Gamabunta when he fought Sasuke at the end of the original Naruto anime (before Shippuuden)?

Can you imagine Sasuke being all like "heh, Naruto, you are a nobody" and then Naruto summons Gamabunta and he squishes Sasuke like an ant

Can someone be promoted to Chunin outside of the exam?

>huh? Since when has Naruto's son been able to use that jutsu?
>Fuck if I know, it's probably just another bullshit technique that he pulled out of his ass. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I tell ya.

Sasuke had a giant stand by that point in the manga, so he probably could have fought Gamabunta.

This, they stated before the tournament happened that it was possible for anyone who made it to the finals to be promoted to chunnin, regardless of if they won their match or not

Again this retarded argument, are you autistic an unable to tell different kind of situations apart or something? The test where they had to cheat is a way to see how good they are at information gathering. But cheating in a fight is different, what good would it make to have an army of pussy ninjas that get bitch slapped every time their fancy ninja tools don't work against an enemy? The thing did jack shit against the ayys, encouraging it would be fucking stupid.

There's actually some irony in this scene nobody understood : Naruto is the guy who probably believed the least in his son because he didnt knew his talent (while everybody else believed Boruto was able to do that much as expected of the son of Ninja Jesus)

If Naruto knew Boruto was able to learn Rasengan faster than he did and with a chakra change in nature, maybe he would have also believe his son was able to do jutsu like Kakashi new Shiden

After all, he didnt knew at all the training Boruto did, he could have gone to Kakashi to learn that jutsu while training with Sasuke too, the same way Sasuke learned Chidori from Kakashi too when he was younger

what stand. Sasuke at that point was relying on curse seals to be powerful. He had no access to susano

I dropped Boreduto after field trip to mist arc. I assume Kishimoto doesn't do anything other than """""supervise""""" like how Toriyama does for Super which is why Super is also shit.

I understand what you guys are saying and I understand why they ban that shit, Im just saying it hypocritical.
For example you are allowed to bring your Kunai and your battle pupper so would it be ok to equip your battle pupper with the ninja tool boruto is using and claim thats how you trained?
Should Naruto be disqualified from being the Hokage since he used a tool not his own being the Chakra from the 9 Tailed Fox to complete his exam?
The limits on what you can being seem pretty retarded and naruto is a hypocrite, like what if I trained to ignite gun powder which pushed a micro kunai faster that the speed of sound through a rifled tube? Would i be disqualified for that when it kills a kid?

You'd think since jonin promotions are just on the whim of the hokage but for some fucking reason no, at the end of the series kakashi goes "there's no reason you shouldn't be a jonin naruto but we just can't promote you without the exams our hands are tied!"

Basically. One of the cast of original show only heard of it in a textbook, so it's basically akin to what the Sharingan is to common folk in Boruto.

Honestly, if Sasuke was allowed to use the Sharingan during the Chunin exams, then the ninja tools should be allowed too.

What part of "expressly banned" are you not getting? Rules are not a universal basis, it is exam-specific and the tools may be allowed in one part and not another, or completely allowed in another exam. Follow the rules or bluff good enough to make people think you are.

Also why do people in naruto seem to be completely clueless to events and people from just a couple decades ago (yet somehow everyone knows what the rinnegan is and looks like despite it being seen by not a single soul on the planet since the days of the so6p)
Do they not have history lessons in konoha?

You've got to remember that the whole tournament is just a test, so it's up to the people grading the students what the students are and aren't allowed to do during the test. Everything has to be judged on a case-by-case basis. Naruto decided that the ninja tool isn't conductive to the skills they're testing for and banned it. He didn't completely ban it from being used in the entire village.

Naruto not getting promoted after saving the village in Part I/It not being recognized is glaring plot hole.

Maybe it's like with Greece.
You know, everyone learns about Ancient Greece from 2000+ years ago, but nobody (aside from Greeks) learns what they have been up to ever since.

You can be given a commendation/award, but being a chunin is more than just being stronk. Shikamaru was the only one in the selection exam that demonstrated chunin-level awareness and control of the fight, and ended it when he knew his limit was up and not a second before. If you are a loose cannon that will jeopardize a mission, you aren't getting promoted.

So its completely arbitrary and Naruto is a faggot? Got it.
What is the tournament fight test a judge of if you can't use the tools available to you? Would it have been acceptable if Boruto trained for the tournament using the ninja tools? I just dont see the difference between said tool and a Kunai or Gaaras fuck Sand pack or the fucking dolls that one Sand Village faggot uses? What is the limit and why should Naruto and Sasuke get to use the 9 tailed fox and Sharimshit?

Chuunin isn't just a title. It's a certified qualification that says you have the skills needed to lead a small squadron in a mission. Naruto is strong, but he's not exactly someone I'd put in a position that requires strategic use of resources.

Did you miss the part of the episode where Naruto refused to cheat in the test even if he failed?

Did you miss the point of the show where Naruto state that he want to be Hokage to change ninja ways to something more ethical?

>You can be given a commendation/award, but being a chunin is more than just being stronk.
Naruto was successfully able to corner the enemy, protect his two comrades, while low on Chakra/recovering go toe to toe with a Jin. who was in touch with their inner-beast and fuck him up, and managed to keep the thing from destroying the whole village.

His service and skill was worth the promotion.

>but nobody (aside from Greeks) learns what they have been up to ever since
Barkruptcy and cold war with Turkey?

Because the scientific ninja tools allow anyone to use any high-level jutsu without ever having learned it. The final exam was meant to be a test of pure skill, and so the tools were banned. The limit is determined by the proctors and if the participants do not follow the rules as determined they get disqualified. How is this a goddamn issue for you?

>Nobody was allowed to know he was minato's kid because "muh dad's enemies"
>Wow I wonder who this demonhost kid who bears a suspicious resemblance to the 4th Hokage is
>I bet he's not his son, who was due to be born on the same day
>to a mother whose family have publicly served the village as demonhosts for generations
>and whose NAME HE SHARES

Okay listen faggot, here's a real life example.
Sometimes at university, the professors will allow you to prepare a sheet of paper with notes for an exam and bring it to the exam.
This is especially the case in mathematical fields, where you shouldn't be expected to remember a gazillion complicated formulas, but you still have to use them in the exam.

But the professors still forbid you from using a smartphone to look up arbitrary information during the exam.

The ninja tool is like that, where it lets you use arbitrary jutsu that you never studied for.

this is a stretch, but op might have referred to sasuke being able to summon snakes.

Because if this is the case Naruto shouldnt be qualified to be Hokage since all he did was take fucking Chakra from his furry faggot to pass every stage of the test.

But he couldn't right? Thought he wasn't able to summon snakes until he trained with orochimaru

>not being able to demonstrate each and every formula you will ever need

that's weak

Ok then by that example Naruto shouldnt be Hokage because he ran out of time(chakra) on the exam and took some from another to complete it.

I guess he couldn't yet? I mean he already had the curse seal, but i don't remember if he was already training with orochimaru; let alone using summoning jutsu.

And the exams he took ALLOWED this, just like they allowed other bloodline skills. And like stated above, in Suna's selection exam in a filler he was DQ'd for using sage chakra when it was forbidden. You adapt to fit the rules, not the other way around. That is how you prove you are skilled and worthy of being given the rank.

Nobody cared about naruto chuunin exam when they make him hokage though, he even says that he never passed and is still technically a genin

So HE is allowed to use unfair skills equivalent to that scientific ninja tool but his son isnt? Thats an easy argument for Naruto being a cheating boomer faggot.

The limit is what the hosting kage at the time feels the limit should be. Naruto is the hokage and the chunin exams were hosted in his village, so it was up to him to make the call. That isn't to say that other people couldn't appeal the decision in the following months and try to convince him that the ninja tools should be allowed, but the whole thing was dropped on him very suddenly so he had to make an on-the-spot decision.

It's the same as "forbidden" jutsu. The list seems to be decided by the counsel, but the local kage is the one who decides whether to actually enforce the ban in any meaningful capacity.

>Naruto
>winning his Chunin Exams

He couldn't even control the fox back then.

Im not arguing the rules as they stand, what Im saying is the council and Naruto is a hypocritical faggot for enforcing them and calling out his son as such.

Naruto declared the ninja tools to be illegal before the exam. Nobody declared the other "unfair techniques" to be illegal before the exam. That's what's making the difference here. Boruto knew the rule and willingly violated it. There just wasn't any ruling on things like the 9 tailed fox, so Naruto wasn't breaking any rules by using it.

As I said Im not arguing the rules, Boruto got caught and thats the end of the story. Im calling Naruto a hypocritical boomer faggot for those arbitrary rules that dont make any sense in the context of the test and his own test.

You're one dumb motherfucker, aren't you? Being able to purchase any jutsu scroll you want and use it freely during a test of skill isn't a demonstration of skill, it's a demonstration of how deep your wallet is. The exam was a test of skill, so only learned techniques, bloodline limits, and authorized tools were permitted. Boruto broke the rules and was caught, so he was disqualified.

Would it be legal for someone to use the Edo Tensei (assuming the Kage allowed it) and summoned some dudes to fight for them in the Chunin Exams tournament??

It's probably a forbidden jutsu, and you'd get thoroughly investigated for using it because it requires you to kill someone to bind the target soul to this world.

The Shadow clone jutsu is a forbidden jutsu and nobody cared when Naruto used it

No, Mass Shadow Clone is a forbidden jutsu because it puts unneeded strain on the user and threatens them with death. Shadow Clone is just a high-level clone jutsu.

What if my training and field of study included making ninja tools you stupid nigger. I studied each jutsu personally but because of elemental weakness Im not that proficient at them so I made scrolls and tools to use them similar to the scientific one so I could use them in the exam. Pleae off yourself you boomer faggot.

Attached: 72291641_p0.jpg (1000x1281, 191K)

There's one big point that I haven't seen brought up in the thread yet. During the first series, they explained that the chuunin exams aren't just a test, but also a showcase where the village can show off their new talent to potential clients. Naruto likely felt that using the ninja tools would be seen as either fraudulent or could be taken as sign that the village is weak (or just that Boruto wasn't showing off his village's strength, just the strength of the tool). In the cases of things like Kyubii or Sharingan, those are unique things that only their village has. Anyone can use the ninja tools.

The Kyubii is really unique to the village though?

>What if my training and field of study included making ninja tools you stupid nigger.
Then you can petition the council beforehand and explain your situation to request an exemption, but otherwise you are SHIT OUT OF LUCK if you just show up and use shit that makes the Kages suspicious without any warning. Follow the rules, faggot.

I realised that the only time the enemy explained their powers to the heroes in Naruto was by the zombies in the ninja war

Wwhy was TenTen allowed in the chunin exams even though she clearly has NO abilities whatsoever beyond throwing weapons at people?
With other ninja, you can justify that the weapons are just tools to be used, e.g. Sasuke is a really talented ninja, and he can also use weapons very well.

But Ten Ten is nothing without the weapons, just like Boruto is nothing without the advanced ninja tools (he would have dropped out in evrey single phase if he wasn't saved either by the ninja tools, or by his team mates)

he had a normal childhood, before danzo release the info he had the fox inside him without tell them the 4th is his father

Because Tenten's scrolls fall under Summoning Jutsu and were permitted since there were no goddamn stores that sold high-level jutsu to anyone, which is a product of its time. She prepared all those scrolls herself. The rules didn't disallow it.

Again that is arbitrary and retarded when Naruto explicitly states, "the chunin exam the culmination of everything you have learned" what I learned was how to make tools and use them as such. I was never arguing against the rules as they stand Boruto got caught and thats it. I am arguing that the rules established are fucking retarded you unbelievably dense subhuman faggot.

>The rules didn't disallow it.
So it is completely arbitrary

>If Naruto knew Boruto was able to learn Rasengan faster than he did

It makes complete sense for anyone to learn faster than Naruto when his chakra was still being jerked around by the Kyuubi. Naruto is basically a Sasuke level genius but has a debilitating handicap. That's why he sucks at kunai handling and tree walking in the beginning.

According to Road to Ninja, you can be recommended.

Who was raising him that just kicked him into the streets?

There are only 9 beast holders in existence and they all have different powers. Obviously the villages want to advertise what they can do whenever they get one.

>become a ninja later in life
>tfw you're a 34yr old Genin taking classes with 12 yr olds
I always felt bad for those nin

>Naruto is basically a Sasuke level genius

I think they said something similar about Sakura, at least when it comes to her intelligence and ability to analyze jutsu.
Also Shikamaru, etc.
Being "a genius" doesn't really mean much unless you are pre-destined to become Ninja Jesus

>>tfw you're a 34yr old Genin taking classes with 12 yr olds
>I always felt bad for those nin

You're probably the only person on Yea Forums that thinks that way.

>Shikamaru
did they ever nerf his shadow powers or can he beat Kyuubi sage Naruto if Naruto is standing next to a wall?

I went to college later than most, its uncomfortable, even with a smallish age gap so I empathize with jobber genin.

Size of pre-existing shadows only determine how far he can stretch his shadow attacks, actually being able to hold the target depends on how much chakra the target has
So no, naruto would be able to break shikamaru's hold immediately

it doesn't work if the opponent is physically strong IIRC

>Prepared them herself
No proof of this. Hell, Sasuke goes to the store and buy these for his fight with Itachi, which is evidence that she DIDNT make them herself.

he was in an orphanage with kids who parents die during the fox attack

Who even pays for the salary of the shinoubi that aren't doing contract work?
Like for example, Iruka working as a teacher, or Ibiki (the torture guy) probably interogating prisoners.
Is it taxes?
And if so, do taxes also pay for the salary of the medical ninjas?
In other words, does Konoha have global health care? (but that's socialism)

Countries' budgets for their hidden villages have been mentioned so I assume those things would be paid by the money that the land of fire allocates to konoha

it just a giant military base where civilians can live on

He stopped Momoshiki for like 5 seconds before he absorbed it, so it's still pretty strong.

Momoshiki was a jobber