OVA kills best character first

>OVA kills best character first
>one chance to make it right
>kill him first TWICE instead
yare yare daze

Attached: 2019-05-06-153553_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8XVZ65JEB0
youtube.com/watch?v=nJDpXPVFRUo
youtube.com/watch?v=f8LWcfa8No0&list=PLpSMVsIRq-N_iGoJL2SuwVKfPoCXDlsBT&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_StAz4n7cU
youtube.com/watch?v=RnQgxqFk5wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kakyoin only died once.

There are no good characters in part 3

Yare yare daze

Black guy dies twice

Attached: 15565038477.png (500x281, 178K)

last song you listen it's now your stand wich is it?

based

Attached: 1530021365953.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

This

Magician's Dead

Egyptians aren't black, you racist.

but we wuz kangz n shiet!

Who the fuck unironically like Avdol. He is an absolutely nothing character, and is easily the most stoic of the most stoic cast in the series.

Attached: 1526615254451.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Jotaro was stoic but also the MC and had funny moments.
Kakyoin was relatable
Joseph was funny.
Polnareff was funny and had meaningful goals.
Iggy was a well written character.
What the fuck did Avdol have. He should've been replaced by Hol Horse, would've instantly improved the part.

He died so Jotaro didn't , oh wait....

>What the fuck did Avdol
He was bro just like Polnareff, but crazier

Attached: YES, I AM.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

youtu.be/k8XVZ65JEB0
I think it should appear as a cute doll but under certain conditions, it turns into a creepy doll and destroy your skin, making cracks appear until it breaks.

Yes, he was.
F

youtube.com/watch?v=nJDpXPVFRUo

My stand has fungi growing all over it, which can be ripped off without causing me any harm. Anyone with even a trace of [CONVERTING VEGETARIANS]' fungus inside them is compelled to eat as much protein-rich food as they can, including human flesh.

Avdol was serious with a sense of righteousness the others lacked. Except he wasn't some boring stiff, he had flair and his comedic moments.
He's probably tied with Kakyoin for being the most forgettable though.

>kill him once
>oh look he's back
>give him a grand total of two fights, one which was shared with Joseph
>have him die before even facing the final boss
Araki please

「Vampire Weekend」
youtube.com/watch?v=f8LWcfa8No0&list=PLpSMVsIRq-N_iGoJL2SuwVKfPoCXDlsBT&index=1
For one day each week, everyone within several miles becomes blood sucking vampires. They do all sorts of horrible acts that they don't remember in the morning. Simple as that.
Appearance: Stupid sexy hipster Nosferatu.

However, narratively, I have no idea I have this power, and live in a bunker in fear of it. My stand is fully sentient and capable of acting without my control, even being able to direct the vampires by itself.

He was stoic and wise and connected more with the older Joseph than any other main member, he was a metaphorical light in the dark. Killing him the first time was symbolic, as he was a pheonix who rose from the ashes. Then araki killed him again.
One of the most underrated characters in Jojos, and had an absolute kickass design.
I wish he was injured and not killed so we could've gotten an older, or maybe a son/daughter out of him.

Attached: muhammad_avdol_x_magician_red_by_orekigenya_d9gm5t2-pre.jpg (751x1064, 150K)

Araki should have developed the relationship between Joseph and Avdol better

But Polnareff doesn't die at all

They should have actually fucked

I agree. A lot of the intricacies in the way Crusaders is written comes from Symbolism of their cards and the people theyre based on like Kakyoin dying to relay a message, as he is the Heirophant.
But some of it is obviously huge missteps.

Attached: avdol.jpg (640x854, 119K)

No he just gets fucking tortured by Araki for the rest of his existence.
>Loses his sister
>Loses Avdol
>Loses Iggy
>Loses his legs
>Loses his stand
>Loses his main character status

Attached: thumb-1920-833684.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

>A fucking turtle
>Never gets brought up again.
>Probably got put in a dark box to hibernate and they forgot about him.

Thas' riiiiite!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_StAz4n7cU

>「Emails」
>can change the contents of unopened mail, packages, emails, texts, etc.to whatever the stand user desires
but it has the following caveats:
>stand user must have physical contact with the mail for the stand to work (for phones/computers this counts as being logged into the target's email account/viewing their unopened texts/etc.)
>mail has to be addressed to the target for the stand to work
>stand can't affect mail sent by the stand user or his knowing accomplices (convincing someone unaware of the stand or the user's intentions to send mail does not break this rule)

「Emails」appears as an amorphous, hovering mass of interlinked paperclips, featureless other than a pair of tinted teashade glasses permanently affixed to it. Whenever「Emails」 is actively using its ability, thousands of small eyes appear all over its body.

Attached: Yung_Lean_Unknown_Death_2002.jpg (500x500, 405K)

Polnareff was fucking clowned on his whole life. Don't forget that the rest of the Stardust Crusaders literally let him believe he caused Avdol's death because they thought he was too retarded to not let the enemy know

just get some fucking white-out and do the same thing lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=RnQgxqFk5wc

[ Heatmiser ]

Power to overheat people to the point it affects their minds. In the confusion can alter memories, replacing them with bad ones until they slowly go insane

hail our queen

Attached: 11.png (384x353, 56K)

Meh. They killed him off one time, brought him back to life using lazy plot writing, only to kill him again for the sake of it