What is his secret? how did he manage to find a wife that would put up with his otaku shit?

What is his secret? how did he manage to find a wife that would put up with his otaku shit?

Attached: 5ac8ff18af30fe3369508eb072232dff7bc96c1a563683db43797e69712e8e7a.jpg (848x480, 30K)

It's easy user, they don't exist.

Probably has a huge dick

nonesense. are you telling me he wasn't raped 10 times in a second either?

Attached: 6f05c471e8aa9b94f3b7c730ba449bb2482e58cf747fa1c89f2ad5c3beaa8aeb.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

or that this legal loli isn't real either.

He's Japanese. how big can it be?

Attached: 46262b7afb974f740d8041b632baec02ff0743b8b2c5af4284af1245d53de37c.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

>she was terrified of dying alone
Easy

this

in that case, why is Yukari Tamura still single?

Be a beta orbiter who has a potential to be plan B for some Stacy who is done fucking Chads left and right.

this I guess

> this is what people actually believe
It gets better after high school.

Dont know, i'm married for three years now and my husband is geek And i'm fucking no life who is watching anime everyday
Maybr this is love? Or maybe i've got really nice ass cause my boobs are for sure tiny.

I'm also a stupid fucking attention whore.

you're female it's innate

That's for sure. I

Lies. trust me, I am 30 after both highschool and uni and I am telling you it only gets worse.

It's because you never grew up past high school. That's why you still view the world through a "jocks vs nerds" lens that's been repackaged and sprinkled with a bit of pseudo-scientific garbage to make it seem less ridiculous.

seconding this
currently in uni and it's literally high school x2

It’s because your female and nerds will stick their dick into anything with a ounce of perceived loyalty due to years of disappointment, self loathing, and dishonest humans (mostly female).

No, he's right.

Adult life really is jocks vs nerds all the way up kid. The niches just get more defined and you don’t have to interact unless work forces you.

Attached: [DmonHiro] Dannaken #02 - Surpass Gender, Surpass Blood, Come Forth, BroSis (BD, 720p) [ACA1E4AB].mk (1280x720, 93K)

it still is, its just less conflict now since you are only forced to interact though your jobs and hr is a thing
it is still jocks vs nerds, it was always betas vs chads, it never changed, ever

How about you get out of your man-cave and experience the world for once?

this assumes that most college students have matured past high school
if anything theres regression because norms have less accountability with age

Aptitude to live as an "adult" really doesn't start until you're out of education or training completely. Even then some fucks struggle with accountability. One simple truth is that no one in the world owes it to any one else to forgive every fuck up you make, not even your own parents. Also it is always funny when you see someone turn 18, or whatever legal age, and then watch them parade themself around as an """""""adult""""""".

By being 2d

user, they are 2d, not 3d, that is why

a huge dick and a good job

> huge dick
> nip
> good job
> anime blogger

Attached: raphi_hmmph.jpg (605x685, 77K)

makes sense, you need a good job so the female will know you are reliable and you can provide for the family. And you need a big dick so you cannot get NTR. Your children will be yours, your wife will be faithful and you will live a good family life.

I have a huge dick, where's my magical wife

>3d is 2d
try not to be retarded user
she's only faithful because shes 2d

waiting for you in the used roastie department
but replace the magic with drugs and unfaithfulness

You don't need a magical wife, you got a huge dick.

Attached: 1384742010487.png (730x413, 15K)