Kingdom

Game Over

Attached: 0599-018.jpg (1830x1300, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangalife.us/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-599.html
reader.sensescans.com/series/kingdom/
natalie.mu/comic/pp/kingdom/page/5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what site?

Your usual one?
Mine is this mangalife.us/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-599.html

>mangstream
>jamini's box
>kissmanga
they don't have it yet, thanks anyway

Directly from the translators: reader.sensescans.com/series/kingdom/

This got to be bait. Please be bait.

I completely forgot this guy existed. Hell I can't even remember what happened in his arc. What happened, he just fucked off for a while to reappear now?

For fucks sake.

>Snatch victory from the jaws of defeat
>Bonus Boss comes around
Shin's luck is as high as the heavens considering that Houken went to the left wing first.

Finally we get to see how Ousen deals with this cheat code.

Didn't Shin kill that fucker like 300 chapters ago?

Go home Bushin the men need hope.

no, he wounded him.

dont worry kyokai is coming.

so that's how they're gonna get wrecked.
to be honest i expected something more strategical. oh well.

>tfw the 600th chapter anniversary will celebrate Houken's return by massacre and despair

those severed heads are more comical than brutal

Fuck yeah Houken. BTFO those Qin dogs.

>What happened, he just fucked off for a while to reappear now?

Yeah, more or less.

You do realize that this might be how Kyokai kicks the bucket don´t you? I mean, if Xin is the new Ouki Kyokai is certainly the new Kyou. History is about to repeat itself...

Nah Shin saving Kyokai is how he'll surpass Ouki.

>"Houken-sama please help me, the Qin are beating me again!"
-Riboku, circa 230 B.C

The funny thing is that historically Houken was Riboku's superior.

Attached: Riboku.jpg (1024x748, 140K)

for some reason i hate that bitch in the back more than riboku himself

O MY HOUKEN APPEARED OUTTA NOWHERE

Almost. Xin will actually manage to avenge Kyokai but i am pretty sure she is going to die for drama.

>kyokai
>dying

Not going to happen.

>be Rifailku
>have all the odds on your side
>use some teleportation cheat to take out one of the enemy commanders
>still lose
>wait desperately for the enemy to starve while doing nothing
>still lose
>HOUKEN PLZ HEEEEEEELP
So that is the power of the greatest genius in china. I'm truely impressed

Attached: LiMu.jpg (248x350, 27K)

Does Riboku even control what Houken does?

how many years have we been stuck at this fucking battle

like 13 days, I think (they had supplies for 12 days and they've been out of food for an entire day)

no I mean real life

It happened some 2000 years ago in the past irl, but lasted something like 13 days

you know what, forget it

Its total bullshit that they had been fighting for so many days, had no food left anymore, were starving and outnumbered but still overwhelmed the whole CGY army simply by force and then had enough strenght left to rape the rest of the Zhao right wing.

I mean, if the HSU can cheat then its only fair that Riboku does it as well.
Thats why he only used Houken now and not earlier.

She will have plot armor until she gives birth to Shin's baby.

that's karyo ten's job

Riboku's just been riding the wave of killing Ouki for the last 500 chapters or whatever
I honestly can't remember anything he's actually successfully accomplished since then

this battle has just been going through the motions
I want more kanki siege antics

He wiped out Gekishin.

I hope so. I think that palace girl You would also go well with Shin.

Attached: COIFHx9UAAAzaLB.jpg (900x771, 112K)

Author already said he'll make Shin marry either Ten or Kyoukai. Apparently he decided it'll be Kyoukai so I assume Ten is going to be paired with the archer guy or Mouki.

Source on all this.

>a literal who

natalie.mu/comic/pp/kingdom/page/5

I don't chink and google translate says something about fly fly wolf wolf so I'm just gonna believe you and say cool.

Oops wrong quote meant for

He may have been a literal who but technically he was the highest ranking general in his state.

The second part is about Shin's child, Hara hints that the "Hi" 飛 kanji of Hi Shin Unit 飛信隊 has some connection with Shin's future child.

I'm rooting for Ten but yeah, seems like it'll be Kyoukai.
Also fuck Houken.

It's hard to differentiate Kyoukai and Kaine sometimes.

Attached: 12225566.jpg (844x336, 193K)

Ah shit here we go again

Is bottom-right dude a time-slipper from the victorian era?

>implying a Shin will ever have children
He'll adopt and die a virgin, this is japan

He's gonna fuck Sei's loli daughter after a timeskip

who the fuck is gonna read this without her

The whole series has a pretty bad case of sameface

doesnt he have Ouki senses that can sense Shin's power level and he's drawn to the battlefield accordingly.

He has been pretty clear about that matter, Shin's child will appear in the manga.

How can you hate Riboku? He is great

Attached: e3ae623e11f5ade26d2f08ac42a00a98.jpg (489x702, 182K)

It'll be an adoption

uh, okay

But wasn´t it supposed to take place in china?

The manga is written by japanese, who don't buy entertainment where the protagonist isn't a virgin.

>who don't buy entertainment where the protagonist isn't a virgin.
speak for yourself

are you a japanese?

Well Houken was expected for some time. This arc feels a bit endgame in a strange way and not a single kingdom has been conquered yet. I expect Han to be offscreened.

yes?

So they didn´t buy dragonball? He may be kissless, but definitely not a virgin.

This is just the first real boss in the grand scheme, Chu is going to be the actual end game and god knows how long that arc will take.

I never knew that I fucking missed talking about Kingdom with Yea Forums.

I thought this board turned completely to shit. Guess that there is still some human decency left.

Were you not around when Turnip Farmers were doing daily releases? Kingdom was Yea Forums's FOTM even before Helck.

I was. But that might just as well be centuries ago.

I still remember the day when Ouki died.

Kek

Turnip Farmers used to do the omake too, which I miss greatly

Do they not do it anymore? I thought they still did.

I haven't seen a translated omake in ages

Favorite keikaku? Mine was Kanki burning the tower and rip ku pulling houken out on the duke

I'm waiting to see how Ousen deals with Houken and the food shortage before I cast my vote, but so far he's a definite contender with his locust spam, otherwise it'd probably be Riboku's 'backup' plan during the coalition arc. It's not mentioned but the true genius of that plan stems from how not only would it destroy Qin but it also burns through the other states' armies making it much easier for Zhao to handle them afterwards whereas Zhao only lost Mangoku and would reap the biggest benefits practically guaranteed. Like Karin said, that little show of unity with the sending of 1000 elites also allows Riboku to pull the scheme off without being criticized by his allies for holding out on them and sending them to the meat grinder.

Who the fuck thinks Shin will have a kid with Ten? It's obviously with Kyoukai. Ten will be together with Jin the archer bro.

Ten will die at some point.

Gods, I hate riboku. All his great 'achievements' are due to asspull houken

In terms of publication chapter 500 was published in the end of 2016. So It's been almost 2 years and a half.

He won in terms of tactics, but Houken was the one who btfoed Gekishin.

I dropped this like 4 years ago because it looked like the kind of manga that would go on for decades but I'm curios,did the mc and the cute girl that fights fuck yet?

To be fair historically the way Qin won over the other 6 states is mostly due to statesmanship and technology. Hakuki and Ousen are the most famous figures of Qin and the essence of their stratagem is to just bait and deceive then blitzkrieg to win in one fell swoop. It's also noted that this is the same stratagem that Riboku used to deal with the Xiongnu. Out of the 4 heavenly kings only Renpa does not ever make use of this stratagem to a visible effect, instead he's most famous for locking down Hakuki and never falling for his bait which is coincidentally what Riboku will copy later on.

And? It was Riboku who managed to convince Houken in the first place. Nobody else in Zhao would have been able to do so. It's like saying a Pokemon trainer only wins in terms of tactics because their Pokemon are the ones in action.

lmao

Is this the longest one or is coalition arc longer?

nope

I guess this one is longer already

this caught my eye
what is it about?
reminds me of gantz/blame

Warring states period. Basically RoTK before RoTK.

So this story takes place before that or during? Is lubu shins son?

This is before China was unified for the first time. There's a 400-year Han dynasty between this story and RoTK.

>a thread about kingdom with over 2 replies
Color me impressed

one of my greatest fears is dying before this manga finishes or the author dying how old is the guy anyways? at his pace he's gonna have to make full use of the japs long lives to finish this damn thing

Well you could just read the history books of it.

Don't history books depict Shin as just the guy who got his ass kicked by Chu?

I dont know. I dont read history but to be fair shin is always getting his ass kicked

Kanki would've owned Houken in like 5 seconds.

Attached: 1518403207570.png (1680x1200, 1.7M)

He's an ok-ish general who got over his head and fucked up big time because of it when he fought chu. Though his bloodline still got into historical record so he probably were pardoned

>okish general
One of the reasons its sad to learn actual history based on a manga

Ancient war seems like such a retarded waste of time but I guess people were bored.

No, she'll survived everyone but at cost of being a cuck.

So Manga Shin is a badass, but actual Shin is a fuck up?

manga shin will fuck up chu too for maximum suffering

I am not gonna be ready for the chapter when that happens. It sounds like its gonna be a bigger fuckup than the food supply getting burned

>he probably were pardoned
yeah

Attached: xin.png (195x77, 2K)

Does it say he had two wives?

>During a discussion between Ying Zheng (ei sen) and his subjects, the veteran general Wang Jian (ou sen) claimed that the invasion force needed to be at least 600,000 strong to succeed against Chu, but the younger general Li Xin (shin) believed that 200,000 men would be sufficient.
shin NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
nah

Have a load of this retard

filling your ego and make you feel superior right? i love that feeling too.

Attached: obersmile.png (950x713, 1.11M)

So far, Houken has always been Riboku's formal superior, even if he is just a ax-crazy madman who lives in the mountains.

The food situation has got me puzzled about this whole plan. What good does winning the battle or taking that city next to the Zhao capital if the whole army is going to starve to death?

>is going to starve to death?
why would they?
they're gonna farm and eat there

>Author already said he'll make Shin marry either Ten or Kyoukai.
Why not both?

After this fight, I want to see Shin set up a real household because I presume he still lives in the same shack up until now. He's got to be rich as hell after the promotions and official rewards for killing enemy generals.

yeah i want to see his house

>This arc feels a bit endgame in a strange way
I doubt it since all the kingdoms still have plenty of young commanders left.

I wonder when they will reveal Shin being Riboku's nephew.

>So far, Houken has always been Riboku's formal superior
Not really, both of them are 3 Great Heavens and the times Houken was the superior was due to Riboku's own decisions, namely to kill Ouki and to scare Qin during the coalition arc. He's formally the commander in chief when he takes down Gekishin, as well as commander in chief in this current arc.

>Why not both?
Don't self insert faggot

>shit bro, nothing to do but watch the crops grow, fuck broads, and wait until it's dinner time
>what else are we suppose to do then?
>...I KNOW!

He still took part in and was credited for helping conquering Qi after his fuck up against Chu, so at the very least he still managed to redeem himself.

xin defeat was due to shoheikun betrayel more than anthing , his campaign went fine until shk started a rebellion behind cutting his retreat.by the way mouten was his second in command in that campaign.

Pretty sure it was Moubu not Mouten.

Too bad he isn't going harem route.

Could genreals even have multiple wives? So the empereor didnt have a concubine? And xin already said he thinks of ten as his little brother who is now his sister

>second in command
whose? shin or shoheikun?

Attached: 0386-017[1].jpg (854x1200, 316K)

Thanks for repeating my point?

History gives her plot armor though.

Holy shit the thread is still alive
What's your favorite moment of the series?
Mine is when Ousen came to the rescue to Kankoku Pass

Attached: 17.gif (224x198, 239K)

Attached: 1518403207569.png (1680x1200, 1.24M)

Attached: 15465468414.jpg (1690x1200, 694K)

Attached: 1554651515644.jpg (1680x1200, 765K)

No, it was Mouten. Moubu is the vice commander of the second go at Chu.

Shin.

>O MY HOUKEN
Fuck I hate this guy

Attached: 1536727654820.jpg (1740x1267, 772K)

Me too. I fucking hope he gets killed this arc but obviously not.

When this arc began, before the introduction of CGY adn Gyou'un, I figured that Shin's appointment to general would come from killing Houken in the Zhao invasion. However, Hara seems to be making "Great General" an actual rank, which one gets promoted to, so he might be saving Houken for that.

Hara did a wonderful job making Houken unlikable as fuck. He's a literal dramawhore who has no business being in the battlefield.

Take solace in the fact that everyone hates him.

Shin's descendants become pretty famous.

It's not about self inserting it's literally stating a fact about a practice that was common in this time period.

>not fucking your fucking your hot autistic lieutenant.

>not fucking your non-blood related little sister.

>not fucking both at once

Is this myspace or reddit?

> Xin

fuck off

Patience. Shin is definitely making preparation to conquer that cuntry.

Attached: 15846124168.jpg (1352x996, 359K)

Is it just me or has that blonde old dude never shown up before now? I certainly don't remember him if he has.

they released the new beserk chapter?

The old guy is Mouten's adjunct, he just always wears a helmet in every other appearance.

Attached: 1545955570064.jpg (901x1300, 514K)

Frequency of long-lived kingdom threads has gone up recently, wonder what’s driving it.
My contribution to fav moment is shin seeing sei in sai (fuck what an alliteration).

So uh, any history fag here. What will happen to Shin? To lazy to read wiki btw XD

die

This gave me chills

Attached: Kingdom_v33_c352_053.png (841x1200, 466K)

Those were some great chapters.

Attached: 1523493562618.png (840x1200, 434K)

They will climb a high mountain together to be blessed with a child.

am i the only one that cried during this chapter

Eh... the plot deviceman is here...

>You do realize that this might be how Kyokai kicks the bucket don´t you?
no more of my shekels will ever go to the authors or publisher then

I started reading Kingdom today and I think I can pinpoint the exact moment I got hooked.
I have a long ride ahead of me.

Attached: Muta.jpg (850x1200, 340K)

The first arc is a bit different than the rest. The first great arc starts at around chapter 100 and the greatest so far starts around chapter 250.

I don't know what you mean by great but the constant forward momentum of the series is pretty addicting as is.

I mean better (and also longer) than the others. I liked Kingdom from the very beginning but got hooked/couldn’t stop reading when I got to the first arc I mentioned.

I definitely welled up

that was fucking kino

It pales in comparison to other moments, but I really enjoyed when Duke Hyou shouted “charge!!!” before that Chu’s general

So what was it again?

Attached: 0484-019.jpg (814x1200, 252K)

Ogiko

Sei's speech at Sai.

that was a hype as fuck battle

Kanki's weakness is how his moves are basically giant bluffs that target people's blind spots and emotional weaknesses such as their humanity. By baiting a blind spot and covering it up with getting emotional you can easily perform a ruthless maneuver where Kanki's gambles get completely turned over simply because you're willing to be just as big a dick as he is.

Loli Ten in her weird bird outfit and mask was cute as hell.

Attached: Kyoukai.png (889x1300, 544K)

the anime was terrible in that aspect and the action. one of these days Ill start kingdom from the beginning of the manga instead of where the anime left off.

I hope that Shin will kill Houken with Ouki's halberd

has anyone seen the live action?

For me it was when Shin sees the battlefield for the first time against Wei.

when they draw shin for the first time after the timeskip and the forced perspective game is strong, made him look like giant, like how the ministers were portrayed.

when he killed that spooky guy

Attached: x16 (1).png (1680x1200, 1.41M)

Its a glaive, eurotrash.

same thing

A halberd can have more than one design and many have multiple blade protrusions. A glaive on the other hand is mainly a single edged polearm. Pic related is a Ji, a type of halberd. Guan Yu's Guandao on the other hand is a glaive.

Attached: Dynasty Warriors 19.jpg (850x1300, 506K)

thanks that was very informative also where is the pic from?

The sequel to Kingdom 400 years later.

Attached: China Chad takes a stroll.jpg (850x1300, 400K)

is lu bu like the king arthur of china or they know his bloodline?

Lu Bu was always a peasant, there was no debate regarding his origins. He was like a true Xianxia MC except he lacked power ups to keep up with the times.

Attached: Grand Rider Lu Bu.jpg (1724x1300, 958K)

For however much the author wanted to prop up Lu Bu in Ravages, I didn't expect myself cheering for Gao Shun, best bro.

If they win the battlefield they can harvest its bounty and eat the corpses, I guess.

Lu Bu's faction was made up of a bunch of best bros and gals. Just look at Cao Cao's harem and children, all trying to fuck each other over but meanwhile Lu Bu's women were all fine and dandy with each other and loved the daughter.

Lu Bu may have been a total shit who couldn't realize he's not good enough to play against the rules but he definitely had a way of doing things properly, which was probably why he even managed to get as far as he did in the first place.

I doubt he would have won but he would have lasted a hell lot longer if his ego wasn't so big.