Why does no one want to be Yunyun's friend?

Why does no one want to be Yunyun's friend?

Attached: __aqua_chomusuke_wiz_and_yunyun_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo__2f4dd80d87a1d62b34a01aede73d8 (640x800, 170K)

i want to be her sex friend

According to the LN, because she is a high level mage and rich. People assume she already has a party, already has friends, or might be really stuck up.

i want to be her

Really fucks up my suspension of disbelief
No girl with tits (and body) like that will be lonely, no matter how awkward or bitchy she is

Afair she is not interested on dating, she only want to make friends with other girls.

if you ever say you want to be her friend then you ruin the entire purpose

Attached: meguyunyun.jpg (1431x2032, 258K)

She's a useless dumb cow.

Good, then she can focus on her new and improved purpose:
to be my wife

no matter where you post i will always find you

Attached: scarlet pinch.png (1205x720, 447K)

It's my head canon that she smells like shit.
No worries to me though because I can already image in the smell.

Attached: im smelly girl.png (1920x1053, 3.23M)

YunYun is best girl.

Yunyun would be stupidly awkward to hang out with and it’d be great.

Maybe she is one of those autistic faggots who push and reject everyone for any reason while telling to themselves that they are lonely because they can't find "good/normal/worthy people" to be their friends.

She's actually pretty popular among the adventurers on Axel but due to a misunderstanding they just assume she wants to be a lone wolf and keep their distance from her out of respect

Attached: x14.png (1114x1600, 606K)

you can count the people who understand her situation with a single hand right?

Darkness, Megumin, Kazuma, Aqua, Wiz, and the faggot with the mask. That's 6 off the top of my head so unless you are deformed, no.

>Aqua
i said people, though i assume the cat also knows

A dead slug doesn't count as a person.

>he doesnt have six fingers

Literally me.

> Vanir
> Faggot
Demons can't be faggots since they don't have genders. Especially Vanir since his physical body is literally just a mask with no genitalia