Why is he so based

Why is he so based

Attached: Descarga.jpg (185x137, 11K)

His face is cute.

He is Yakuza he is a man of word

Attached: hanayama.jpg (1940x1400, 1.26M)

>17 years old

>shota

>go to school

He was 15 at the beginning, 19 after the timeskip, and 20 in the most recent volumes. How the fuck did you come up with 17? Explain yourself user.

Haneyama apparently having some sort of fujo fanbase is so weird to me.

He's older than that. Baki was 13 when he fought Hanayama. Baki is 20, now. So, Hanayama is 22.

Me too. Usually they have absolute dogshit taste but Hanayama is the best

He looks so good with long hair

Attached: gb 27-173.jpg (763x1200, 216K)

I WANT TO HOLD HANAYAMA'S HAND

Damn

Attached: DD91DB78-BD74-48C1-9469-29872B708110.png (900x519, 404K)

This manga/show is absolutely dripping with homosexual energy. Every time the camera zooms in on a muscular hunky dude's smug big lipped smile you can feel yourself becoming slightly gayer.

N-no homo, haha

Attached: Oliva_profile.png (430x430, 216K)

>homosexual
Masculine*
Men who are unable to appreciate the male form and masculine values without being insecure of their sexuality being in danger are the real homos.

I haven't watched the netflix anime but I hear it adapted the Baki/Kozue sex chapter, which genuinely is the most visually frightening chapter of any manga I've ever seen, why can't Itagaki do anything normally

Because he's the only Baki character that isn't a faggot
>muh martial arts
>muh honorable fighting
>muh hanma blood
Hanayama just beats the shit out of people and moves on

Why the fuck should he? He has his style fully developed at this point, why would he abandon it?

I don't think most of them really care much about honorable fighting to be fair

I didn't really mean it in a negative way, just that this chapter is genuinely the most bizarre depiction of sex I've ever seen

I agree in principle but the show veers into fetish-like "The leather club's two blocks down I'm the boss of this gym"' levels at times

>show
don't watch baki

I actually agree, a lot further into the series Itagaki seems to have developed a really weird pissing fetish I swear, I've seen others in the chapter threads notice it too
everything else I can live with but I could do without this shit

He's tuff af.

Are his spin-offs fully translated yet

Which chapter is it again?

No. In fact, that's our lowest priority at the moment. It goes something like:

Baki Dou
Musashi Dou
Grappler Baki Gaiden
Grappler Baki
Revenge Tokyo
Scarface
Kizudzura

>Grappler Baki Gaiden
What is this?

Also thanks for the hard work dude. At any rate I hope you get to Scarface eventually.

gaaaaaaaaaay!

Name one ugly Baki character

Attached: CkUwYlmUgAA2KJB.jpg (331x480, 38K)

It was published in a separate magazine I think. I think it's actually on sadpanda?

Attached: 11491935.jpg (750x1178, 326K)

Toba vs Igari.

Because I did the whole Grappler script thing here, I figured it would be nice to get the post-tournament Gaiden done instead of making everyone wait for a year or whatever for us to get there. I've asked a few times if people would mind us doing it that way and haven't received any averse responses, so that's how I've got it penciled in.

It's also in the mega.

Attached: 025.jpg (569x900, 102K)

Are there any Hanayama x Baki fics? N-No homo...

This.

FUCK he’s so cool
Why can’t he get another good fight, bros? Why does he always have to job?

Attached: [handholding intensifies].jpg (777x1200, 324K)

Who is going to put the fat fuck sumo wrestler in his place? Our boy Oliver did not deserve that jobbing

This fight was fuckin amazing.

Haneyama vs Sukune seems like such an obvious fight that I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

Could I get a link to mega? Having trouble finding it in the archive

>Virgin speck vs Hanayama Chad

It’ll happen but I don’t see how Hanayama will win. They’ll probably have a grip strength contest that Hanayama wins, but then Sukune still ends up beating him

It's also worth noting that Hanayama will probably have one eye the next time we see him.

Fuck I forgot
Please no my boy has suffered enough

Attached: b90.png (1024x578, 267K)

Did you make this just now? I love it

Hanayama is the least autistic Baki character

To be honest I can't really tell where Itagaki is going with Sukune so far, Musashi had the sub-plot with Motobe set up early on but Sukune doesn't have anything like that yet. I get that Sukune wants to revive real sumo or whatever but usually there's more going on in the narrative than this.

super grip strenght is somehting i would love to see more of.
His arm exploding attack was always fun to see

I think that Sukune is going to learn about his own inexperience. As opposed to how Musashi lived every second of his life as if he were in war, Sukune hadn't spent a second of his life fighting before leaving the woods. He's going to find out that they don't necessarily care about tradition.

So more like Ali Jr less like Musashi