Tate no Yūsha no Nariagari

What does Yea Forums think of the anime? Anyone still watching it?

Attached: naofumi-raphtalia-filo-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-uhdpaper.com-4K-8.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

The current arc is bit boring.

I've enjoyed it the whole time, although I can understand why a lot of people have been shitting on it.

Attached: 1551901532419.webm (800x450, 238K)

Hoping for an S2

Attached: 1513085759752.jpg (1920x1544, 696K)

If all you want is to see a guy down on his luck have good things happen to him while gradually building a waifu harem for himself, then you're probably rating this show as a 9/10.

Any further thinking beyond that is pointless because the writing is trash.

First three episodes were pretty good and then it just kind of slowly turns into the generic isekai selfinsert loli harem with forced plot and character development.

I'm still enjoying it, I guess I just got attached to the characters. Lots of people seem to be hating it since the second half started which I can understand, the tone does feel completely different

Will watch till the end.

Attached: 024377.png (1280x720, 1021K)

I'm still watching because i know what's coming.
They've been butchering the story the whole second cour and i want to see how they fuck up the return of the queen.

kill yourself frogposter

My eyes have started to glaze over the last 4 episodes or so. The flashback stuff, the t-rex episode, and this last one were just an absolute snooze-fest.
The only thing this series has going for it is that it's an Isekai where the MC is an edgy misanthrope because he got framed and just embraces it, but it's even losing that angle so what's left now?

I'm still watching and will continue watching, best girl must be animated

Attached: fda3a45c84d7438c59df7be78039628d.png (1511x2126, 2.72M)

S3.

It's trash and you should drop it.

>you should drop it
No

The show was super appealing to me at the start. Everyone against the protagonist. Just to see him hate everyone so much was cool. But then the stupid fucking bird came it and everything went to shit. The part that pissed me off the most is when they were fighting the dragon and the bird got fucking bitten and swallowed. But then it came out uninjured. Shitty writing. The show lost its serious tone ever since that, and has only gotten worse and more uninteresting.

Yes, Is still better than 95% of the shit that airs this season.

What about last season?

Yeah I understand he was framed and blah blah yadda yadda but the most recent two episodes had me frustrated with how retarded Naofumi is, especially since he knows that it's not a fucking game.

"Hey you need to try to reconcile with the other heroes, the world is at stake multiple countries are getting fucked because of you guys"

>Naofumi proceeds to throw a whiney tantrum and admits he never even attempted to try to talk to the other heroes

Then the Queen bird bitch rightfully threatens to just kill him and the others so they can start over properly if he doesn't want to even attempt to absolve himself and the motherfucker is shocked. It's also fucking stupid that she decides that because Filo wants to ganbatte and work hard that they'll magically be ok despite the dire fucking situation of all four heroes being unusually weak and not protecting the other countries

Unfortunately I heard it gets worse from here on out in the LN so who knows, maybe it should just wrap up and never get a second season.

I was tempted to start watching it but seeing the bad comments makes me glad I didn't.

>Not forming your own opinion.
What a faggot

Edgy Isekai Trash. Probably reddit likes it.

>Evil lord tortures furfags
>If you kill him you will be as bad as him

I'm real tired of this stupid ass shit.

Watch only the first 3 episodes

Almost the same

Trash.

>isekai

Fuck wrong thread, this is why sleep is important.

you mean 4

>MC is one of the few normal people in the series, almost everyone else is a mix of stupid, asshole of both.
>Conveniently he acquires slaves that are 10/10 hot women that love him unconditionally even though he shows zero interest in them
>The villains in the series are all evil for the sake of being evil or just want power because they are evil
>MC is always in the right but is constantly oppressed by people who probably bear a striking semblance to the author's bullies when he was in high school.

Really, the main thing that detracts from it is how blatant the author's self insert is being bullied by his high school bullies. It's not subtle at all. Almost everyone acts like they are 12 year olds and are in high school...the other heroes, the king, the king's evil daughter, the pope...to the point that even the BBEG who appears at the waves doesn't look like an antagonist at all, because the focus is all on the author's bullies.

The theme of the author being oppressed despite being innocent and minding his own business is repeated endlessly throughout the series.

I'm watching out of curiosity at this point. The production value is shit. Naofumi is a wet noodle of an MC compared to how he should be in the source material apperently. Penkin's OST isn't doing anything for me. There is no way the story is going to wrap up in any satisfying way.

Really interesting ideas and some decent potential presented in the first 4 or 5 episodes but since then it's just been bad. The only thing that stood out in last weeks episode was a few decent cuts of sakuga in the fight scene. Raphtalia always seems to get them and I appreciate that.

Expectation dropped hard. Not only current episodes are fillers unlike the rushed first cour, but also even the opening show a more interesting angle of how this series could become if it wasn't so centered in Naofumi and his old issue. In the WN it was annoying how he never grow up from it and the info dump of how curse series affected it was just a scapegoat to overuse that old plot point.