I was actually surprised at how invested I was in this show

I was actually surprised at how invested I was in this show.
Probably because the characters have a goal to work towards instead of farting around until graduation like most CGDCT shows set in high school.
What's Yea Forums opinion of it?

Attached: Love live!.jpg (220x311, 37K)

It's shit.

>farting around
hehe

Attached: 1444392391124_0.jpg (456x488, 46K)

the gundam killer

I want to SEXUALLY FUCK Nozomi.

Attached: 59a365ae4713d6e584de478c264ff1ba.jpg (849x1177, 92K)

Inferior to IM@S 2011 on every level bar the OP. First Love Live OP is incredible for some reason. It's so generic yet so good.

Despite idol culture being so garbage, idol anime somehow manages to be really good.

What did this user mean?

Attached: f765itu7ieuslun2spwv7l23cn7pk233_hq.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Yea Forums - Contrarians, Anime and Manga - hates it because it actually sells good and is popular

I'll check out idol master.
I was skeptical in approaching the idol subgenre since those shows looked even more transparently pandering than other little girls shows, but since this was a pleasant suprise I may end up changing my mind.

> since those shows looked even more transparently pandering
Don't be fooled. They are. IM@S is a masterpiece and AOTD, one of the most well animated television anime in history. Love Live is still honest to itself, and the second season can at least be considered servicable. HOWEVER, every sequel, prequel, movie special or alternative setting of either show is exactly what you described. Soulless cashgrad shit pandering to the lowest common denominator at a low cost. The first season(s) of IM@S (and LL, to a certain extent) were passion projects spearheaded by industry-veterans. IM@S' staff list read like a who-is-who of animation icons.

Guard your tongue.

Sexual fucks are the only kind of fucks applicable to Nozomi.

I liked it because they're underdogs that aren't overly flanderized (apart from Rin) and a lot of the music is good. Early u's songs >>> late u's though.

>The first season(s) of IM@S (and LL, to a certain extent) were passion projects
This. You could tell that they had a lot of freedom and were heavily into it just because they enjoyed it. Everyone was having a good time.

But precisely because of that they took off a became big money spinners by surprise, and then management swooped in to monetize the ever living fuck out of them. No innovation, just ZE FORMULA until driven into the fucking ground. It sucks that it's such a common pattern, but it does seem to create a lot of profit easy I guess. It's too bad though so few franchises can actually manage to improve over time or take risks, or for that matter know when it's time to just quit on a high note.

Would you take responsibility?

Attached: PregnantNozomi.jpg (464x576, 114K)

A man of fine tastes

Attached: 1470552134382.png (570x690, 229K)

Sunshine is better

JAV live

Doesn't matter what she did. I stand with EMTN.

LL is wonderful. Only shonenbabies hate it.

Attached: d5dbffdf4b7c533ea9244a8053301659.jpg (1280x1823, 254K)

I want to SEXUALLY FUCK every Love Live girl until her belly bulges with my semen.

Attached: ass.png (317x591, 378K)

Kanan's tummy is wonderful too