ITT: stands you would like to have

ITT: stands you would like to have

Attached: Crazydiamond.png (527x534, 512K)

I've always liked these fancy wooden ones but I've just never made the leap to actually buy one

Attached: stand.png (450x450, 321K)

The best

Attached: D3uk2ZcW4AIDUEe-orig.jpg (1244x834, 365K)

Bad Company

Attached: f4229e80a9a78d28f19f36f081ac82ba92542a78_hq.jpg (825x466, 85K)

Based

Which stand will suck my dick?

ah of course, Tenore Sax

What are even the requirements for your stand not to kill you? We've seen some cowardly and weak spirited stand users throught the years, yet the only case we know of someone who wasn't strong enough is Holy.

Enigma
>don't feel like lugging around bag, umbrella, or whatever the fuck? put it in your pocket
>fuck moving trucks, just put all your shit in a folder
>going to an event and need to pay for parking? put your car in your pocket
>shipping big packages? just turn it into paper and throw that shit in the mailbox

Probably either Kraft Work or Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. They've both got a lot of versatility to them that I could use in everyday life.

>stop things from moving in relation to other things
>travel the multiverse, destroy anything by using copies, never die unless you're careless/D4C is destroyed
bit of a gap there, no?

They were forced stands on Jotaro, Joesph and Holy. They were being cursed, anyone else shot with the arrow died.

On theory, since it's power is magnetism you can place metal on your shoes and float on the air.
Though the most practical ones are those with time abilities like The World or KC. Like you can do so much in stopped time without getting caught.

Attached: JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventures_pape_61.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Heaven's Door, its super useful if abused to its full extent.

Wouldn't mind having Mr President or Burning Down the House, as long as the room wasn't part of me like it is with the turtle.

Considering that I really have no desire to be a super villain or a vigilante, a simple stand that makes my cooking more nutritious is good enough for me.

Attached: Pearl_Jam.png (558x709, 909K)

I feel the same way. D4C would be my first choice because of just how dame broken it is. But if broken stands were forbidden then I'd go right for Kraft Work. It's a pretty cool stand that's wasted on such a forgettable villain.

Attached: 9193374.jpg (780x1200, 1.02M)

Attached: biggie.png (290x338, 197K)

>stop someone's movement in relation to the earth
>they're catapulted off the planet almost instantaneously
it's also kinda broken

Not really, if you throw a ball in the air, it doesnt automatically go 30k miles per hour. It still applied to the laws of newton. Same reason if you throw a ball in the air while driving a car.

You still die of old age, technically would all users of all multi universes eventually die? As time moves forward. It only seems like you dont die because every Valentine had the same exact goal and were basically the same in all his versions, so it didnt matter which one died, the one that replaced him was still going to carry out his deeds.

that would be moving something relative to the earth, stopping him relative to the earth would just freeze him in place

Right, right, I was thinking of the solar system. That'd fuck you up.

I could easily start a cult and making millions with Crazy Diamond's healing ability.

heavens gate is probably the most broken stand to have in a scenario where you're not in a stand battle (and even then it's pretty fucking broken)

I wish I had The World, so I would finally have time to ask myself where I went wrong in life.

fpbp

Attached: heavens-gate-cover.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Thoth, obviously

You'd want vague predictions about your life that would dick you over in confusing ways?

Yes, if I can have sex with it.

Attached: 7OuFUQQ.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>Sticky Fingers
Zippers can be cool for a lot of things like storings things, hiding, healing etc...
>SoftWet
Its ability can be usefull for so much things, I can't even find an exemple.
>Hermit Purple
It's basically Hamon++ so it can do a lot. It has spirit photography and I could use it with digital devices
>Mandom
Sometimes, I wish could rewind time because if mistake I made.
>Spice Girl
IT CAN MAKE CONDOMS OUT OF ANYTHING. It's a pretty fun ability too.
>CrazyDiamond
Restoring things is a nice ability and can be usefull in a lot of way.
>Stone Free or Doggystyle
String powers bro. STRING POWERS.

BASED

Thoth is worthless, you are at its mercy because whatever it tells you is destined to happen is out of your control.

Heavy Weather would be nice but I feel like I'm not smart enough to use it

Gold Experience would be a pretty relaxing stand, making plants and animals as you want. You could probably do some crazy shit with it with practice.

Attached: va_ge.png (446x637, 332K)

>Soft & Wet
It can only punch and make (exploding) bubbles now, the stealing stuff has been de facto retconned.

>eventually stop time for as long as I want

basic bitch answer -- but I can't pretend like this isn't the best possible thing.

there's only one thing I worry about: since time isn't stopped for me, am I aging in stopped time? will I get carried away and end up dying way earlier than I normally would have because i'm aging ahead of everyone else?

if it isn't The World then I was thinking Cream; you can escape from any shitty situation almost instantly and will probably remain anonymous for whatever you do.

Yeah, but they both have plenty of everyday usage and they both have great designs, even if they are considerably different in their capabilities. D4C is one of those stands that's very obviously broken, but Kraft Work is one of those stands with a simple ability that can be really broken if you get creative with its applications. So D4C if I want easy mode and Kraft Work if I want a challenge.

The problem with The World and Star Platinum: The World is that a normal human isn't going to accomplish much with a 5 second time stop. DIO could only stop time for longer because he was a vampire, but 5 seconds is the limit for humans and that's only if you're at your peak. Jotaro got stuck with only being able to use it for a couple seconds when he was out of practice. So sure, you could pause time briefly at just the right moment to nail someone in the face or slip something out of someone's pocket or whatever, but you better act damn fast. I'd say King Crimson gets a lot more functionality simply by letting you see a brief vision of the future and avoid any bullshit you see in it. Still, any of those would still have some use since they're absurdly fast and strong extra limbs when you need them even without their abilities.

I'm sure we'll see it come up again at some point. Josuke just hasn't really needed much more than exploding bubbles. And he's used it a few times somewhat recently to contain things. He just hasn't used the abstract concept theft like stealing friction or eyesight for a while.

Weather Report is definitely one of those stands that's powerful no matter what you do. The ability to control the weather can be powerful even without the subtle abilities like the weird cloud or gas manipulation Weather uses. It also has a high skill ceiling since it basically has limitless applications, but even the basic ones are good.

For me its pic related. Sure it doesn't give me any cool powers but I feel the boost in confidence it gives would be nice.
Crazy Diamond would be alright too.

Attached: Best_374bb9_6274578.jpg (340x360, 57K)

>go to the bank and have it become the last person who opened the vault
>relive your glory days
>go to someone's bed, replay them fucking
Seems like it'd feed some unhealthy fantasies but why does anyone want superpowers, right?

Attached: downloadfile-3.png (462x694, 586K)

You could use Sex Pistols with other guns right?
If so I'd either go with that, or The Emperor.

That's not true, the old guy in Part 5.

Hey ya. Are you guys dumb? That's a ridiculously powerful Stand.

Well yeah, Sex Pistols are essentially 6 midget Pirlo

Aerosmith

Attached: Aerosmith.png (1838x1080, 1.5M)

heaven's door is so much better than every other Stand in day-to-day life that it might as well be out of the running.

Heaven's Door

====================
Power Gap
====================

Paisley Park
D4C
Enigma
Crazy Diamond
Sticky Fingers
Pearl Jam (I like cooking)

Why is everyone talking about D4C? It doesn't seem that useful.

Same, Hey Ya can't save the world but it can save your life

there is only one correct answer

Attached: Mandomcolor.png (604x780, 1.08M)

I'd take D4C if I can use Love Train. If stand users are drawn towards one another I'll probably have to deal with some random psychopaths down the line.

Whats six seconds gonna get you? Even then people near you remember it.

>Even then people near you remember it.
Only if they are aware they are being rewound.

>nobody mentions Harvest
It can be used to do lots of menial tasks at once
It doesn't damage the user even if one of them is damaged
It can be used for mobility (caterpillar tread across the ground or up a wall like Shigechi)
It can be used to get rich

Harvest seems the best 'ordinary' stand for daily life

You fucking get it

Scary Monster. I like dinos, and being a dino would be fun.

harvest because im a fucking jew

there's one big problem with heaven's door, you need a detailed picture to activate the ablity.

Rohan somewhere along the way just starts summoning the fucker, but I assume that's handwaved by his air drawing skills

For the average person Harvest, Heaven's Door, Hey Ya or Crazy Diamond would likely be the most useful.

Maybe Whitesnake too considering he basically is a personal workslave and can even do complex tasks while you're far away

Either The World Over Heaven or Heaven's Door

This. I'm pretty sure the picture needed to be good enough that the viewer felt moved by it. Part of what makes Heavens Door so OP is that Rohan is the one using it.

GER

Kraft Work

Attached: g-17.jpg (360x315, 19K)

Enigma

I could get all the money and thots with this

Attached: Heaven%27s_door_louvre.jpg (270x551, 52K)

imagine fucking a prostitute and turning her into a loli while your dick is still inside of her

Attached: Alessi6.png (340x499, 433K)

>Kraftwerk
My nigger.

Crazy Diamon would be great to have if I ever got into a car accident. Imagine my insurance rate.

I imagine having access to Heaven's Door would turn you into the kind of freakish social recluse that Rohan is though. You'd burn through all your fetishes in like a week and then the only things that would interest you is eating spiders and that kind of shit.

>kind of freakish social recluse
So nothing would change for most of the people here.

either the harvest or crazy diamond

make life a whole lot easier
if i had to choose, it would be the harvest though. Have some big hero 6 villian like shit going on, or i could be good and pick up all litter in a 50 mile radius

Star Platinum

I'e wanted Harvest since 2012, right after checking Stands for the first few weeks.

the power hasnt been completely revealed but this looks cool

Attached: 100.jpg (1440x2361, 1.8M)