Jojolion

i know arakis done some weird twists in the past but really, 89 years old!?

Attached: 1557071006904.jpg (960x960, 144K)

Well, Lisa Lisa was 50 in part 2, and about 100 in part 3, Joseph was pretty young looking in the same part. Sooooo

Part 3 and onwards shouldn't have happened. Except for SBR maybe.

>89 years old
That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Lisa Lisa died from old age before part 3

Is Yasuha the best jobro

89 YEAR OLD MAN HAMON USER CONFIRMED

I know but really? 89 years old?? Seriously, this guy is EIGHTY NINE?

based, but part 4 was kino

Attached: 17248b1c.jpg (240x240, 9K)

I would have agreed at the time since part 3 was shit but Araki managed to redeem himself. But I guess I should expect shit taste from a SBRfag.

Attached: JojolionTooru.png (462x741, 76K)

I miss Hamon...

Can he really be 89 years old?

Attached: 1545871212129.jpg (383x283, 18K)

Araki stated that if a character is not confirmed dead they're probably alive. She may not have lived till part 6, but part 3 probably.

i just want part 8 to finish so i can actually read it, is it close to completion?

Wait, I thought this was just a meme. So he's unironically 89 years old? What?

He's actually 88. His stand adds 1 year to his birth certificate.

The last interview with Araki I'm pretty sure he said it was approaching the climax. But remember that the climax of SBR lasted a couple years by itself. And we're approaching it, we're not there yet. So you still have a few more years of waiting. I don't really understand the waiting mentality desu. You miss all the fun of threads talking about the series monthly.

Good grief, what a terrifying stand...

Yeah, shit like attack on titan has been "about to end" for like 2 years now, and stuff like naruto and bleach announced they were going to end and they still ran foo a couple years after that, so i'm guessing it will take at least 4 years more.

So is this going to be the climax of the franchise? Because at the pace the current and last parts have been going, there's not enough lifespan left for Araki to complete another part.

I don't mean to sound like a broken record but 89?

I don't know, 9 sounds like a nice place to end it, and he's close to his 60s but there's been so many mangaka that have worked way past their 70s and worked themselves to death that it wouldn't surprise me if he manages to make another part.
Go nagai is over 70 and Leiji matsumoto is over 80 and they were both working up until a couple of years ago.

I'm curious if he'll still have the mind to keep writing tho. I could imagine writing JoJo requires a decent amount of thought, and I don't know if he'll be able to keep that up into his 60s and 70s.

what's his stand gonna be named

Attached: akefu.png (764x1328, 395K)

>66 years old

Attached: c2cc27465abadf108804d7950aefaa16.png (547x457, 598K)

The ultimate ikemen art style. Hell Ringo Roadagain looks older.

The 89 year age is a red herring. He's actually 64 and his stand is When I'm Sixty Four.

It's insane.
Joseph was only 80 in part 4, and he was much slower and more decrepit than the head doctor.
How could the head doctor, who, at 89 years old, is 9 years older than Joseph, evade the young and nubile protagonists so easily?
I just can't believe that he's 89.

Look Away.
It was the #1 hit song in 1989, and fits Akefu's evasive nature.

if this turns out to be the truth then i will actually shit bricks

Head doctor is gonna be a Part 5 Polnareff type thing.
They are going to catch him only for him to turn out to be a good guy who gives a bunch of exposition about the real villain before dying or something.