Spy X Family 4

It's up.

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001837

Attached: firefox_2019-05-05_23-02-16.png (789x491, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!osMRkYbJ!qLCm5LH6GLmS3fqrNSkGyB5O021GzqoDWUUJeI2xfRU
ufile.io/61co6ljr
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001837very
youtube.com/watch?v=BLmiOEk59n8
twitter.com/SHIHEILIN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my favorite time of the day

very nice

Attached: 1556230704388.jpg (398x499, 70K)

ha nice op image

It seems like the pacing is slowing down now when they are past the initial hurdle of not getting canned

Attached: 1556222588652.jpg (745x770, 128K)

Dumping, thanks for thread, OP.

Attached: 001.jpg (1080x1716, 207K)

holy fuck shit this family is the best

ELEGANTE!

this shit is great

H-how may suits do they have?

awwwwwwwshit

Best dork family in manga.

Attached: 002.jpg (1080x1653, 436K)

so in terms of strength
>Yoru>Lloyd

>may 19 next chapter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1549850881464.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Attached: 003.jpg (1080x1653, 486K)

What an élégant chapter.

Could be worse, imagine if this was monthly.

Attached: 004.jpg (1080x1713, 235K)

Attached: 005.jpg (1080x1728, 318K)

>Berserk reference

NICE

Attached: file.png (377x373, 146K)

Just donate some money so you can enter.

>Ywn have a cute daughteru Anya

Attached: therethere.jpg (1080x960, 159K)

Attached: 006.jpg (1080x1710, 303K)

>you will never be E L E G A N T
When will we escape or awful plebeian life Yea Forums? ;_;

Yoru's maxed out in physical hax and can kill a room of armed enemies with her spikes while entering from the front door. Lloyd uses stealth, tricks and gadgets to do his work.

Everyone who wants to enter is already rich as fuck. If you could just buy your way in, all these families wouldn't be trying to do the interview and exam.

Attached: 007.jpg (1080x1708, 294K)

he's a good martial artist it seems but not a level like a Yoru and seems like a stealth build more

>not É L É G A N T

Leave 4channel to obtain patrician life

Attached: 008.jpg (1080x1708, 253K)

I can't get over how fucking cute Anya is.

It's too short for a bi-weekly series. This chapter felt pretty weak imo.

Attached: 009.jpg (1080x1710, 182K)

Thanks for dumping.
t. phoneposter

The author's really outdone himself.

Attached: 010.jpg (1080x1710, 256K)

they're great together

Attached: based family.png (718x498, 334K)

cute dork

author seems going for a slow pace

Attached: 011.jpg (1080x1699, 232K)

ALL IN ORDER

Attached: 012.jpg (1080x1701, 241K)

Attached: 013.jpg (1080x1696, 213K)

Attached: 014.jpg (1080x1693, 254K)

Élégant! Très élegant!

SUCH ELEGANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 225.jpg (1006x1021, 192K)

MORE SUITS
Yoru a cute

Anya is DUMB!

who knew I'd want a dork family doing dorky things

Attached: 015.jpg (1080x1696, 264K)

Très élegant, c'est vrai.

Attached: 140.jpg (1080x729, 181K)

This series is just too good.

Possible arc in this manga
- Anya school arc aka. Lloyd 's mission
- Lloyd has a bounty on his head, Yoru is sent to kill him. Both identity discovered
- Anya's backstory, the people from the secret organization is out to get her
- Family vs Everyone they are affiliated to

Easy 80 chapter manga

Attached: 067.jpg (1009x947, 307K)

>Augustus Floop is bait
God I love this series

Attached: 016.jpg (1080x1688, 218K)

Attached: 017.jpg (1080x1710, 295K)

Look at this absolute sex machine of a man

The age of the dork is upon us. First Yonagi, now them.

Usually happens and I can't really complain since the original pace can't be maintained for long unless the author wants to wreck himself. Like what someone said, it's out of cancellation territory so author probably taking it a bit easier on the pages and slower. Easier for his own health, slower so he can get more chapters in. I don't really mind since I'm in it more for the cute family. The plot with the assassination and the setting of them on opposing sides will eventually happen anyway.

I think if it were the original pacing, the chapter would include the actual interview and the aftermath of the interview with a family moment of their success.

I'm just glad it's a success and we don't have to worry about the axe. Here's hoping the author doesn't die from work.

Attached: 018.jpg (1080x1691, 234K)

So what's the correct answer here for the elegant people?

RAPE HOOOOOOORSE

Attached: 019.jpg (1080x1677, 231K)

Is it just me or are nips warming up to an adult centric mc/cast/themes? Just the other day the guy that did Black Haze i think, made a one shot about 2 office worker on a smoke break, and got alot of response on his tweet.

Attached: 020.jpg (1080x1699, 193K)

>her pantyhoose got teared
muh dick

Attached: 021.jpg (1080x1693, 186K)

Show honor to legacy
Eliminate competition without harm
Have MULTIPLE changes of FASHIONABLE clothes! For ALL occasions!!

Attached: 226.jpg (679x655, 185K)

ah yes, a totally normal yoga thing to do

Did she butcher a freaking cow with her fingers?

Attached: 022.jpg (1080x1643, 166K)

meanwhile I only have 3 sets of pants.

they're probably going with evil people going after Anya for her esper abilities but best dad and mom is their to protect her

>blad teapot
I kekd hard, Anya is a miracle of the universe

Cute compassionate psychic loli.

Meet expectations before expectations are even known

Attached: 202.jpg (1031x1154, 327K)

It's just KO'ed, don't worry. We're E L E G A N T here, no killing.

Attached: 023.jpg (1080x1680, 236K)

CUTE

>both parents have have killer cold eyes
aaaaaaaaaand yet they still not suspect anything at all

Très IN-élégant!!!! Leave! Immediately!!

Attached: 206-.jpg (684x335, 78K)

Attached: 024.jpg (1080x1675, 171K)

What studio would best adapt this in future?

>knows pressure points
Twilight is gonna be a lucky man once they actually get together.

End of chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Zip with all chapters gonna be ready in few minutes.

Attached: 025.jpg (1080x1696, 226K)

>dork hitman
>dork daughteru
>dork cute dad
wholesome as fuck

KEK

God I hope Yoru gets dressed up in more /fa/ outfits, she's pretty as fuck.

Attached: 1555910506124.png (228x373, 62K)

i want more of yoru in that dress

Attached: 1504751686590.png (298x279, 30K)

And I will be downloading it and making poorly made crops of it and then not posting them because I'll be at work forever today and tomorrow.

Thank you, sir. This was a very élégant dump.

Attached: élégant.jpg (1012x630, 228K)

I can feel the pompous aura spilling out of the page.

Attached: Hohee~.png (613x855, 421K)

>once they actually get together

Attached: 224.jpg (747x359, 75K)

>May 19
ah damn it
curse you Yea Forums
now I have to wait like a beaten dog for a new chapter

Attached: 1556084034756.jpg (428x623, 83K)

That first panel has some good edit potential.

Kyoani. They're good but need to take on non-trashy source material once in a while

even casual yoru is a top qt

Attached: 0023.jpg (2160x1706, 749K)

Oh man. This is great.

How do i get a hitman wife?

open back dress is not ELEGANT

She is, as is the entire family, au-delà l'élégant.

Attached: 207.jpg (1003x642, 246K)

mega.nz/#!osMRkYbJ!qLCm5LH6GLmS3fqrNSkGyB5O021GzqoDWUUJeI2xfRU
All chapters, enjoy.

dorky family stuff>fighting stuff

Attached: anya and cow.jpg (1034x1200, 85K)

Nous sommes extrêmement d'accord.

Attached: 108.jpg (630x367, 74K)

>clothes had roses motifs
it's the details man

>that set-up of "all in order" from the beginning
Cute

imagine bringing Anya to nearby love hotel

Yes, it's been like this for a while. You'll see a statistically lower amount of series where the MCs are children compared to the late 90s. Hell, back then, MCs would normally be elementary/middle school kids while high schoolers would have adult dispositions or designs (Utena comes to mind). Nowadays, thing have shifted. Highschoolers are the norm, college/adult MCs are behind and middle-schoolers/elementary MCs have lost significant steam.

He has to have his suspicious at this point

Quelle élégance. To have refined tastes in all scenarios and exquisite fashion in all situations to be TRULY be prepared and have dignity.

Attached: 325.jpg (1014x906, 256K)

Attached: 323.jpg (284x531, 36K)

That's a huge cow. Look at the length of that tail.

this is unironically good and comfy

>The best part of waking up!!!!
>Is Folgers in your "new chapter" mangareader!
Exquisite.

Attached: 227.jpg (1080x1071, 266K)

Attached: Rating.jpg (1015x602, 294K)

Amazing.

thirty pages or so every two weeks is much more than most monthly series, and is almost as much as weekly.

BASED user

kek, now this is what I came for

Here are the cropped images from the last thread 2 weeks ago, the suffering of waiting... to anyone who wants them.

ufile.io/61co6ljr

Attached: A Dangerous Family.jpg (679x655, 177K)

They're both afflicted with denseness for the sake of comedy. Even after they eventually fight one another in a life and death battle using their secret identities, they'll somehow still be clueless.

This school alone already has some possible stuff that could make for good content
>headmaster wishes to get closer to the very elegant Lloyd, things like golf outing gentlemen's club
>Anya has to deal with school life solo while maintaining standards, possible prefect on the lookout for her
>Yoru has to join some PTA or ladies gathering of school mothers

They are unironically me

Damn, because of this thread I discovered this amazing manga. Thank you OP, very elegant.

Élégant and saved.

Attached: 226-.jpg (328x701, 55K)

>have a hankiechief
Cute. This punk better stay away from Anya though.

There are tons of potential subplots and mini-arcs as well. I'm looking forward to Yoru's brother meeting Lloyd and Anya.

I don't think they'll be pitted against each other specifically. I think it's much more likely they'll have conflicting objectives regarding a common target, and won't be able to figure out why their plans get foiled.

nice chapter, thanks opee

Fat fucker dating Anya and impregnating her at 12 WHEN?

Tres inelegant. Leave, this comfy thread is not for you.

They still sleep in separate bedrooms. We're definitely getting a chapter where they have guests sleeping over, and the two will be forced into the same bed for some delicious awkwardness.

>wifey talks with Yoru
holy shit that'd be gold

Attached: Glare.jpg (475x234, 24K)

DELET

Mofo will die before he even knows what kills him.

I love this Manga so much, thank you for recommending it user.

>headmaster wishes to get closer to the very elegant Lloyd, things like golf outing gentlemen's club
>Anya has to deal with school life solo while maintaining standards, possible prefect on the lookout for her
>Yoru has to join some PTA or ladies gathering of school mothers
These are all exactly things that will happen.

Lloyd is constantly invited by the Headmaster to events where Lloyd himself somehow surpasses even the most refined individuals at every event to the amazement of the Headmaster, creating enormous enemies among all the other men in attendance.
Anya stumbles through the school, continuing to be ostracized by snooty children until she miraculously saves them on the final pages of each trap or scene, generating popularity and acceptance for who she really is as a creepy (esper) rude girl not the upper-class nobility aire.
Yoru finds herself in attendance of mansion tea-parties and faculty events for parents to the conniving women married into unfathomably rich and influential husbands with zero clue on how she is supposed to act to which this completely confused but quiet woman with thoughts of killing everyone in the room to escape is interpreted as "shy" and "demure" by anyone observing, the wives become outrageously jealous of the attention she garners.

It needs to happen.
It will happen.

Attached: 069.jpg (1017x800, 217K)

The world won't miss you

Attached: 105-.jpg (202x230, 12K)

the guy mentioned that his objective has a child in the school, how long until we see him being friends with the loli?

I want to see the rich ladies asking her about her sex life and she misunderstands it to be how she kills men
>Oh yeah, usually I just SQUEEZE them really hard until it pops out, if it doesn't work I jam it in. If they're still up I try to use my head to finish them as quickly as possible

Cue the ladies thinking she's a sex goddess.

They'll notice the scars in moments of subverting expectations and fall more madly in love. And then the chapter will end when something silly happens and they end up falling asleep in contorted positions for absurd lengths of time and having bizarre dreams being acted out.

Attached: 201.jpg (452x337, 43K)

>thinking she's a sex goddess.

>implying she isn't already one

Attached: file.png (1080x1685, 923K)

God, I want her to step on me

Bets on whether that stampede an accident or someone staged it?

Wait...how is he hearing what Lloyd is saying?

Axed when?

>his I N É L É G A N T ass can't listen from that far away

BEGONE

>actually a sub
I'm waiting for my expectations to be subverted

It's hard to say.
I mean, they'll eventually definitely become friends or have a crush or something. But the question is, "does it start as the boy's one-sided crush on Anya, a horrible hatred from a pompous brat, or an exceeding rivalry between the two as she narrowly beats him in the aspects he has been UNrivaled in beforehand?"

I almost want it not to be a son at all, but a daughter and the two become school rivals that wind up constantly at each other's throats, so they're together more often than apart. But, it'll be a boy who's a pompous brat that seeks to undermine Anya until she saves him from embarrassment and he becomes tsundere/yandere after that and she needs to avoid him from then on.

I guess they'll meet in 2 chapters, be friends in 3-4.

Attached: Pa's a tsundere.jpg (609x962, 178K)

Not anytime soon.

He's most likely been doing this for quite a while and has mastered the elegant art of perfect lip reading.

It'll probably be less explicit and more like a "how many have you" and she responds with killcounts or murderstyles to the absolute astonishment of the women present.

Attached: 135.jpg (618x643, 79K)

Imagine those hands on your dick

Not a chance. This manga EXPLODED to the top of Jump + webpublished manga. By a LARGE margin. It will stay relevant for at least 1 year.

Attached: 027.jpg (1080x944, 324K)

I wouldn't mind any of that except for the crush part. They're just 6 years olds, children in strange situations, dorkish childhood friendship suits better.

1 year huh? Enough time for a NTR arc.

Is this a monthly release?

Given the style of the manga I wonder how it would look if Kubo was drawing the manga, and someone else did the backgrounds.

Bi-weekly

Bi-monthly

Every character would look the same as someone from bleach, the MC would have his Aizen face.

saved

Attached: himZD0M.gif (250x250, 993K)

>Lloyd checked if Anya would be okay in the crowd
>Yoru said Anya was "doing it again" and getting dizzy when the crowd rushed
I thought Anya only gets dizzy when she's trying to intentionally read through a crowd like in the previous chapter but looks like she can get overwhelmed against her will. No more nosebleeds on the loli please, it makes me sad.

umm how are they changing their clothes in between panels?
Getting naked in the street isn't very elegant.

>More nosebleeds on the loli please, it makes me hard.
Fixed

Yoru with orders to kill Twilight, when?

>he can't élégántlý change his clothes without anyone noticing

panicked people make more noise in their heads as well

>having a face to face conversation with someone
>change your entire outfit without disrupting the flow so you can deliver a punchline

traveling magicians might be elegant?

Is that supposed to be A N I A F O (LGER)? Also

>31

Huh, you're right. So it's Ania, not Anya?

somehow this one remind me with Kaguya-sama French arc chapter.

that's just the direct romanji version, アニア
it's not a japanese name though so they of course changed it

>not all in order
>lettuce help him
It's illegal to be this cute

Great chapter see you in 2 weeks

maybe she can't spell her name

I would prefer a simple friendship, too, but a we already have established that:
rich kids "act" more "mature" so a deeper form of relationship for a 6-year-old is a crush
the target kid is at least one year older, probably more, since they've been at the school already to get the father into privatepublic
given the kid is already older, older relationship is more likely as well (crush)
if it is a son I'm pretty sure it's a son? we all know that it means a "romantic" relationship with girl Anya

So, yeah. I think the dorkishness will likely manifest in the rich-kid's inability to get what he wants when Anya isn't reciprocating the feelings he has, however they manifest. Could be he's shy and can't express himself (which she finds creepy or endearing, since she can read his f**king mind), could be he's a egotistic brat who's furious and charmed by the idea he's being denied when he's used to getting everything, could be he sees her as a maiden he needs to become better in order to win her favor, which is ironic considering she pays no attention to him and is nowhere near the princess-type he seems to be convinced she is. We'll see.

Attached: 209.jpg (292x498, 72K)

yeah a full crush could be bad, maybe something like hate>admiration>rivalry>slightly crush in any of them through the series but not soon at least

she's gonna form a love triangle with her mom idiot

So you're trying to tell me her name's pun is supposed to be
>AN UFO(lger)
?

Attached: 040.jpg (378x198, 18K)

Also, it's kinda tough on the Jump Plus editor when he's altering the translations of the names away from what the author himself has explicitly defined...

Attached: 122-.jpg (517x757, 217K)

>mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001837very based spychadbro

Her name's Hoppo

Attached: file.png (1000x1500, 554K)

To be fair, "Yor" is fucking retarded. And both Yor and Yoru are pronounced the same way in Japanese so eh.

>somehow missed 3
What a treat, two chapters.

He's just cool Pa, not erotic Pa, user. You're never gonna get a positive response from your Usagi Drop bullshit, dude.

Attached: Pa's a big fat liar, but.jpg (998x428, 170K)

Why is Anya so cute bros?

lucky

Also, aside from the grenade gag, Lloyd never killed anyone, even when he could have done it easily and it might have been more expedient. I like it. Adds a nice contrast.

Attached: 053.jpg (458x320, 37K)

How soft does she feels guys?

You think? It's still pretty brisk.

>Anya reads the lewd thoughts and sexual tension

He was also gunning down those mooks during the heist itself.

he's basically doing a no detection run and a ghost run while Yoru gave up on being stealthy and just kills everyone since no one would know if you just kill them all

They both detected that someone was looking at them but Lloyd can pinpoint exactly where those people were while Yoru only had a general idea that she was being watched. On the flip side, Lloyd wasn't confident in taking down a rampaging giant cow without using his gun while Yoru just used her fingers. Different specialties.

God this manga is great

more like he prefers max stealth rather than massacring everyone but boy he can try to be deadly as shit

Attached: 059.jpg (1080x1682, 216K)

We took down Black Clover, now Burrito is next. But honestly though, i think this will be the third most popular manga in mangaplus eventually, in about 4 more chapters or so. Hero Academia is barely moving every chapter while Spyxfamily seems to gain 80k -100k viewers every ch

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-012529_Manga PLUS.jpg (1080x2220, 673K)

Can't wait for when those two idiots reveal themselves and then proceed to bicker about the best method to fulfill their objectives when saving Anya from the organization or something.

It was 200k just awhile ago

Is it going to be biweekly forever?

if anything it would go monthly

I dunno about bickering. Yoru just follows orders and Lloyd takes orders then creates a plan. As long as Lloyd makes a plan, Yoru would just do-as-told.

Attached: 111.jpg (1010x883, 255K)

>Lloyd couldn't react fast enough to a surprise drop attack from above and made a desperate jump to the side
>Yoru calmly kicked the guy
It's the little things. Can't wait for the inevitable clash. Ultimate prep time VS maxed out physical abilities ala Batman vs Superman.

This chapter is the most boring one so far.

Attached: 1469410240279.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

And you're a dumbdumb

Violent objects and violence get Yoru horny though. I think she could lose control.

My Esper Adopted Loli Daughter Can't Possibly Be This Cute.
Seriously, even among cute loli characters she is probably up there.

It makes sense, most titles are on hiatus this week thanks to Golden Week, plus this manga is only available through the app as opposed to having scanlations.

Omae wa MOO
Shindeiru

fuck, meant for

I was waiting to see this thread to say the reason his name is Twilight comes from a JFK quote during the cold war:
youtube.com/watch?v=BLmiOEk59n8

>Now the trumpet summons us again—not as a call to bear arms, though arms we need—not as a call to battle, though embattled we are—but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle, year in and year out, ‘rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation’—a struggle against the common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease and war itself.

Summertime rendering and jigokuraku is wwekly though, make no sense for this to be monthly since they were biweekly as well at the start

Is this just your assumption or did the author state this?

I think ch 3 was the one thats not on par, i thought this one was as funny as ch 2

Speculation. There's many cold war references using the name Twilight, so it's probably the same.

You're not wrong.

What a school. Goddamn.

Cute family.

Sasuga.

What a fucking school this is.
Ah.

What an elegant fucking dork.

>slow pacing
is this good or not
I don't mind if we get family chapters
and author had this knack of fast pace story-telling that it's a surprise he managed to hold back this time. his other manga was a mess

Much thanks.

Keep in mind that the original version calls him 黄昏, it doesn't use an English word. It translate to twilight/dusk, but I don't think there was any deeper consideration on the specific choice of "twilight" than "it sounds cooler".

setups are always slow
i'm looking forward to hijinks like chapter two
Lloyd acting as Yoru's husband seems interesting

Yeah, like Yoru's brother hearing about how her sister had suddenly been married. Plenty of spaghetti dropping potential.

need more yoru and Lloyd chapters
they're fun

Attached: 1556227792635.jpg (1004x1066, 532K)

>is strong as hell
>considers it as a right of a wife to kill any woman who tries to steal the husband
goddamn Lloyd better no cheat or make her fall in love hard

He can't be that dumb, no way he didn't already realize something was up with her.

man they really don't notice that their eyes going cold as shit

how do they do become so dense when it comes to each other's real abilities holy shit

Lloyd acting like a happily married man as a means of keeping his cover while Yoru loses her marbles because she can't keep up is gonna be absolute perfection.

>stop backing away please
kek

The headmaster isn't the guy they have to kill right? I like him too much.
>ELEGAAAAANT

Yoru can literally rape Lloyd if she wants to

They're just so out there, it loops back into not finding it suspicious because it just seems too obvious.

Attached: Retard.jpg (480x480, 54K)

>She feels someone looking at her
He's highly trained, but she's a natural.

There's probably a chapter where Anya gets kidnapped and the two just go nuclear

No. Lloyd's target is a parent to a child at the school. That target basically NEVER leaves home or work; the ONLY way Lloyd would be able to get sights on him is when he attends events at his child's school.

We don't know who the child is, we don't know who the parent is. The headmaster is neither.

The very first chapter is ALREADY an "Anya gets kidnapped and Dad goes nuclear" episode.

Attached: 101.jpg (924x271, 97K)

Wasn't she also trained as an assassin from youth? Seems more like she's got the skill but is too much of a ditz to fully notice.

We'll get a Yoru one but this time she slaughters everyone and doesn't bother with stealth

Anya is actually stupid.

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

They're all god tier though.

No bully, she's just younger than others.

You take that back.

Attached: sharp crow.jpg (634x635, 181K)

She's a 4-5 years old child.

Voilà un bien élégant chapitre.

He suspected something was up with her when they've met but let that slide as marrying her was more important to the mission.

Anya fucking with her teachers thanks to her telepathy.

>open back dress is not ELEGANT
Look at this plebeian fuck and laugh at him. Laugh at him!

If he didn't ordered the animals getting out. Is there an enemy spy in the staff?

They're both ubermenschen so they don't notice that the other is weird in any way.

I can't wait for Lloyd, Yoru and Anya to speak with the headmaster properly
There is going to be an interview, and I can't wait for it

It looks like she put a cardigan on backwards.

Anya will probably surprised everyone

I think this is mostly true because they were just straightforward successful and everything mostly went according to plan. Compared to 1/2/3, where they had their struggles either getting things to work out or getting used to each other.

imagine it's the fat kid

Yeah, it felt kind short as well
I think its' also because they were just interacting with everyone from a distance, and not actually speaking and/or killing anyone

this. Lloyd and Yoru will probably fuck up but Anya's mind reading will save the day

The kid will probably come back as Anya's friend who she bullies inadvertantly due to her powers.

So stupid and crazy, I loved it
Who would ever expect the examination would end with the killer bimbo doing a critical on a cow with KISS make up?

Attached: drat.png (755x180, 146K)

test [spoiler/]

I would have expected this line back on chapter 3 where most is just twilight trying and failing to get the girls into fine culture and then book ended with the mugger. This chapter is the more overtly funny of the current ones, but I feel like it had more going on overall despite feeling somewhat brief.

That being said the weaker chapters of this series are still great, I just liked this one a lot because of how overblown this interview process is and everyone got to look good.

Is Yoru a virgin?

Yes.

She could tell you if you ask, but she'll have to kill you afterwards

She's probably had to do it for a hit and killed the guy just before he put it in.

On one hand she's an autist, on the other she's 27.
Hard to tell.

Attached: unknown[1].png (1080x1682, 1.21M)

Holy shit, anime when?

> Sayaka Ohara as Yor

She's made for that character.

Eh, I can't see it. I love her, but she doesn't really fit Yoru's dorkyness

bump

>Black Clover: beaten
>Boruto: beaten
>Neverland going to be beaten in next 10 minutes

Holy god

SPY X FAMILY CHADS RISE UP. DOWN WITH THE SHONENSHIT.

Please, never ever start a thread saying "BC/BHA/PN got beaten by this manga", this is how you attract the cancer.
These people will never bring something nice to the threads, you don't want them in any thread.

This is still shonen though

Mr. Rin must be in clouds now. Two of his series being this popular.

Attached: 1.png (206x261, 50K)

How long did they take to go weekly?

Making Anya a mind reader was the best Choice t b h

>off the rails gore with a horny monkey for an mc as the devilman of its generation
>a wholesome comedy about an off-kilter non-blood related family set in a cold war
That must be a confusing set to work with.

imagine being suspended headfirst over a pit of spikes wearing a diaper full of rats.

Wait, both of those have the same editor?

Let's predict future supporting cast and their comedic roles in the manga.

Yuru's little brother (obvious)
>Is actually just a civil servant and a member of the ruling party. Problem is, he's extremely perceptive and good at his job, so he's a constant threat to Twillight's cover since he does shit like checking stuff like birth certificates

The Femme Fatale
>One of those aformentioned female spies with the hots for Twilight. Keeps trying to sabotage Yuru since she wants to replace her as Ma
>Twillight things she's a bother, that's why she wasn't considered as Ma (she's in stark denial about Twilight's scorn)

The mark's son
>An annoying little shit that keeps pissing of Anya
>She keeps foiling him

Attached: 1556084905200.jpg (1080x1659, 518K)

I really like Summertime Rendering, the girls are cute.

Yeah.

Attached: MrRin.jpg (2456x1192, 1.08M)

This guy: twitter.com/SHIHEILIN

Noice

I love that guy.

>dead cat
>power is his self insert
Yup. That checks out.

When does Anya get a new sibling?

>checking stuff like birth certificates
Conflicted because he can see the chemistry between them and doesn't want to ruin his sistrs love.

>JFK
I think I vomited a bit.

>initial hurdle of not getting canned
That one is about 12 chapters though.

>So, darling… how many gentleman have you, ahem, dealt with?
>Over my career, easily 200. I lost count many years ago. It is best not to become attached.
>I knew you were a beauty, but that number is obscene!
>Thank you. I have studied many years to perfect my craft.

Attached: 992D16D6-34FB-4C48-A9BD-CF9D55A3B276.png (377x309, 95K)

I think it might past Jigokuraku by tomorrow, and then Naruto after 2 chapter, and Heroaca after 4

YORU KILLS OLD MEN FOR BLOODLUST

Good thing Japanese high school is based on the German school system.

spies operate in the twilight

Why do TOCfag still rate this using WSJ's estimation, you know this shit is not gonna get cancelled in jump plus right? Jump Plus manga sell like shit, this is probably gonna do more than well by jump plus standard.

>JFK
What's your specific problem with him?
I've been reading up on history from around that time recently so I'm a little curious of your analysis

New chapter is also trending in Japan.

I mean on twitter.

gene simons?

Thanks user, here you go

Attached: smol peanut.png (69x214, 14K)

DEEN
literally Konosuba 2.0

How hard is for retards not post pictured mid dump? why does this always happens?

Attached: 1379501903597.jpg (240x240, 45K)

>black nail polish
muh dick

Go back to MHA threads please.

best editor

Anya is subject 007, I wonder if this series will jump the shark by going the Psyren route with past subjects trying to wreck the world and shit.

user, it's clearly just to the sake of the 007 reference.

This smells like female writer to me. What do you guys think?

Attached: 1555774577065.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

man I feel so dumb now

Attached: 1553885001593.png (507x355, 274K)

He's going to be one of Yoru's target, calling it.

Attached: rip.jpg (1020x686, 211K)

>May 19
ah fuck
see you next chapter boys

Attached: 1493934468412.gif (320x240, 618K)

He dodged responsibility for most of what Johnson ended up taking the fall for by dying at the right time, and some other fuckups get ignored for the same reason Vietnam is the most notable example - he committed the U.S. to involvement there, massively increasing the presence of 'advisers' to that end. Johnson left his policy basically unchanged, and is generally looked upon negatively for that.

Then you have stuff like the Great Society, which was based largely on proposals JFK made (his New Frontier) and wasted massive sums of money for no real improvement. There's Hart-Celler, where agian JFK proposed something that gets implemented under Johnson, and also ends terribly.

JFK himself wasn't awful - he wanted to raise spending and cut taxes at the same time, but that's not something anyone has been bothered by for at least a century. My issue with him is more the hagiographic historical view vs the reality. The Bay of Pigs was obviously a screwup, but not a huge one in the grand scheme of things. He contributes a fair amount to abolishing freedom of association, but only as one actor in a long trend. His personal performance is solidly mediocre.

At the end of the day, Oswald did him a huge favor.

>Fist of the northstaring a cow
Where do you find a woman like that.

Attached: unelegantpeasant.png (184x547, 124K)

ah so it's not that myth about the gold standard and silver certificates
yeah I read about the games he was playing with advisers in vietnam
still by the actions of Dulles and the CIA (not to mention it's disturbingly close relationship with ex Nazia) in his assasination undermined american democracy for decades
"shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds"
a question mark remains on his legacy and many of his policies are given greater emphasis by his role ad "martyr",
I must say I'm finding it a fascinating period of history to explore both from it's build up with and legacy

Family chapters are always great.

Attached: 1556084374743.jpg (750x413, 142K)

Even worse than this little nerd

Attached: suspect.png (109x136, 16K)

what about the 4155 eartag? any possible reference?

I finally realized what this girl reminds me of
She's a fuckin Moomin

Attached: __moomintroll_muppo_and_northern_ocean_hime_kantai_collection_and_moomin_drawn_by_sazanami_konami__s (850x1189, 215K)

I'm glad it looks like its slowing down, since the entrance exam has been cut into two chapters

Holy shit. Being so long since I enjoyed a manga so much.

Now is your end, fucker.

Attached: 1544084516560.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Ever touched a half-melted marshmallow? Try it.

How is this guy's other series? I worry about manga that start fun then just turn into shit.

he had that great one shot about a witch and a knight

other else is axed for being too fast pace but author seems like he learnt his lesson

thanks God

Do Jump Plus manga move to WSJ or WYJ if they sell well enough?

This series is so fucking good.

Buying your way in would be inelegant as fuck, an affectation of the nouveau riche.

Guess she's telepathic as well as telempathic. Wonder when that'll come in handy again.

They should stay the same place. It's not unheard of for a popular manga to come out of a relatively unknown magazine, it happen to fullmetal alchemist being serialised in shonen gangan.

Dead series

Trying to be one of them contrarians?

Attached: y5RdgQu_d.jpg (640x651, 39K)

Based

>this is fiction
As someone who once worked in psych, we only wish this therapy existed.

Attached: its fiction.png (762x533, 396K)

Typo there with what Yoru is saying, or I just can't English today?

Attached: 0309.png (241x586, 95K)

What would happen if Anya meets Yotsuba ?

I wish I had an elegant wife and a cute child to bring to musuems and restaurants.

Attached: 1541713425969.png (596x590, 165K)

>thought this something like this
No, you're correct. It was meant to be
>thought that something like this
but the Jump Plus translator missed it. C'est la vie, mais ce n'était pas élégant.

Attached: 118.jpg (741x736, 84K)

It can take practice, but culture comes to those who truly seek it. Your comely wife and lovely child shall come in equal elegance when you seek it, mon ami.

Attached: 210.jpg (556x225, 43K)

I hope that the reveal of each other's identities isn't close to the climax. I'd like a few adventures of them going out and just doing spy family stuff while talking about what to have for dinner and how Anya's doing in school.

>husband is autistic
>wife is autistic
>daughter is autistic

I'm amazed that the entire family is somehow still functioning

They can only function because
>The dad had enough spy skills to fake that he doesn't have autism
>The mom can kill anyone who thinks she has autism
>The girl can read minds to pretend she doesn't have autism

Husband is the least autistic. Daughter is just a stupid kid. Wife is definitely autistic though.

Reddit: The Manga

Reddit: The Post

Attached: 1460284495037.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

ohmygod

need more spaghetti droppings for the two

Attached: 1556228817085.jpg (995x843, 249K)

i just blitzed the 4 chapters, it's an absolute must-read for me now

Attached: lovely family.jpg (700x543, 101K)

When does anya get a new sibling?

when the two falls in love and when Yoru becomes yandere enough to rape Lloyd

When it becomes obvious for the mission that they have to put a bun in Yoru.

>i-it's for the mission and for the birth rates I swear!
can't wait for the excuses

Talking dog first!

Alternatively, when Yoru's dumb brother pressures her into getting a child.
I can see her chasing Twilight around the kitchen table in lingerie.

Can't wait to watch the anime of this in 2021

Doesn't Square market their own magazines though?

When the next mission requires them to get another orphan.

I hope they get a babysitter, that's secretly an alien.

I like this idea

>Immobilising Twilight with a preaasure point, then using another to increase blood flow to his penis as she mounts him right on the kitchen floor
>Her knowledge of human anatomy means she's in her most fertile period

I'd have a heart attack

This scene, but with the three of them when? Goddamnit this is such a cute and dorky manga.

Attached: ma_when.jpg (976x1162, 1.03M)

>who would think that?
Only the most elegant ones, of course.

The moest Lloyd has ever been.

The dick is confused yet pleased.

I like how he established that "there's a mother, i swear" before even introduced Yoru in chap2
Like, he really want to distinguish himself from all those father - daughteru works

The little reactions that Yoru, Anya and Twilight each have to every situation just make each page perfect.

>Twilight is wearing a chastity belt
>smugly smiles at Yoru
>she breaks the lock in a single move
>the only thing that saves him from fertilizing Yoru's ovaries is Anya waking up from the commotion and asking why they're wrestling on the floor.
Fund it.

He wanted to fend off the pedo lolicons.
Literally based.

>She actually came in deliberately because she can read minds and saw all the lewd thoughts passing through their minds and wanted them to stop
Their sexual life is gonna be a tad awkward with her around.

Damn the sex would be the most awkward dorky and wholesome sex ever.
Twilight is emotionally retarded and Yoru is autistic. IMAGINE.

Attached: 1540294125735.png (950x318, 158K)

KEK why the fuck is that cow Gene Simmons?

Attached: 414D43GQBNL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x474, 25K)

wsj destroyer cruising through

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-185107_Manga PLUS.jpg (1080x2220, 637K)

Time for Anya to have a sleepover with her girl friends from class!

>All the world ever needed was a cute dorky autistic family of professional killers pretending to be a functioning household

Who knew.

Attached: 1548833129551.png (367x482, 229K)

The best part is that it's not on WSJ and is bi-weekly.

I hope the mangaka is lurking in those threads and realizing how well liked his series is

>wsj destroyer cruising through
>6
eh, no
but, I'm sure that the "this is reddit tier manga" will come in no time, because, you know, this manga is getting popular in Yea Forums

>10 before chapter 4 drop
>19 before chapter 3 drop
>30 before chapter 2 drop

Also, you talk about reddit so much, ehy dont you go back there

It's the most popular manga in jumpplus by a longshot, the Japanese ver of Mangaplus, i'm sure he already knows its popular. I wonder how much will it convert to sales, non jump plus manga ever got this kind of reception

No*

I'm just saying what will happen, user
If you not expect this, you are too naive

>Yea Forums likes this manga
>manga is getting popular

how long before Yea Forums starts hating this series

5 more chapter at best

Who gives a shit. Everyone knows the redditors are contained in kaguya and snk threads.
This manga is safe.

They'll start hating it the second it's not doing what they want.

>Who gives a shit. Everyone knows the redditors are contained in kaguya, 5toubun and snk threads.
don't you dare to exclude that harem shit from there, you 5toudumb faggot

>manga is getting popular
WTF!? I hate it now.

every time

Yea Forums only starts hating it after plebbittors like you starting to make dumb comments

This.
Seriously, this is a nice and cute series, why is the first thought of you faggots automatically "HEY GUISE WHEN ARE WE GONNA HATE IT?? LOL"
Fuck off and find a different thread to shit up.

Attached: anya telling you to fuck off.jpg (663x678, 150K)

IT IS CULTURED YOU BARBARIAN

>bald teapot
Anya fucking gottem.

I hope the climax of the series features Élégance-san as an unlikely ally holding off a wave of enemies, letting the dorks finish their last mission

I hope that last mission is sex in the missionary position

>foul language
>that pic
That is not very elegant.

Attached: 1456235640646.jpg (396x598, 196K)

That works too

This chapter felt more like a review of the first 3 chapters than a fresh chapter, even including a dedicated commentator to explain things to the audience.
Like this should be the first chapter of volume 2 or something

Don't we now have enough chapters for a volume, with about 180 pages? I wonder when It'll come out. Will be interesting to see how english releases will work now that we have english simureleases.

huh that cow reminds me of KISS

you might be able to buy (digital) english releases on amazon japan on a chapter by chapter basis. I think Goblin Slayer had something similar.
Or they might just have physical translated queued up for international releases.

it's the same as trouser, a fucking barbarian's clothing.

/r/manga are window lickers, if something is held up against the window it's inevitable they'll find a way to read it.

Fucking greeks bitching about northern tribes...

Listen here. When you hear of civilization, you think of Rome. And where else you are gonna find elegance except in civilization?

So does this mean that even if I'm a dork, I can still be elegant?

I hope it will be dorky rich boy who needs to stand out. hope it will be entertaining. I don't care about crush part as even if there is one, it would be purely for laugh as they are kiddos.

Him being rich could give some comic possibilities where she beats him without all that bridges build of his underlings.

Or moybe it's already overplayed and author has something better, will see

Attached: kNbCPv1.jpg (337x355, 21K)

More like enough time for an arc featuring Yoru and Twilight gunning for each other on their bosses' orders.

so how would heroine keep being dense to rich boy feelings if she has [mindread]?

Yor sounds like some scandinavian bearded old man

nah boss, 3rd was a bit of a (good) filler. This one was great

she passed exam to best school without tutors and golden bridges. She read minds, but that also requires choosing correct answer from many wrong ones

But she also had the exam sheet in advance. And Lloyd made sure to train her with it.

okay, she might be dumb actually

she's 1-2 years younger than all of the rest of the children

its funny how no one notices how manipulative Anya is considering that she sets all of these in motion

I fucking love the art of this manga

It's all for the best, really. Anya does her role of catalysis really well.

Yea she just want a cool family

>esper loli manipulates dork pa and ma into her bidding of a happy wholesome family
I see no negative here

>manipulate his pa's penis into her mom's vagina every time she want new sibling
imagine the cost for raising them

She's super manipulative but in this case it's more cute and endearing than cruel and malicious.

The APP being the only place where the series can be read probably has something to do

i'm in love with this fucking series

Anya going to wingman so hard for a baby sister or brother

well its a gag manga.
Its like how whenever yor pulls of some masterful act of martial arts, she'll have some excuse about yoga or something and everyone will immediately accept it.

perfect

She's not. She's 6, but looks likes she is 4.

When it becomes loved by Reddit. Reddit loves to imitate the cool kids.

No, she's 4 but pretended to be 6 so that twilight would adopt her.

Yea Forums is the cool kids?

She's not siz. She only said that since Lloyd was thinking she could've only been four or five and he needed a six year old.

Of course. Look what happened with Kaguya and 5toubun. Both loved by Yea Forums in their early stages, now their threads are infested by tourists.

Elegance will not bring back the dead legions.

the more art a show has on danbooru, the lower quality the threads are

can't speak for Kaguya threads but toubun threads were infested by reddit very early on.
and they were predominantly incredibly arrogant Mikufags it's part of the reason the Ninoites developed their policy of spamming Nino images to drown out their whining and nuke the thread.

VARUS

Rome destroyed itself with soil erosion and the failure to maintain the productivity of their agricultural land

By extension this is one of the greatest current threats to the future of mankind globally, above and beyond all the other extremely serious threats.

Perfect

Attached: 36167DDE-0F98-4B87-98A5-CAEFAA67ED04.png (93x156, 20K)

187883387 fails.

Ok reddit loves it, now what

Attached: 0.png (643x151, 14K)

Now you go back and stay there.

So what would be the ideal job for Lloyd if he decide to stop being a spy and live e a normal life with Yoru and Anya ?

Something else stiffened, reading that

Attached: 122.jpg (1014x586, 151K)

>the man with a thousand faces
An actor, obviously.

Salesman

In the examples where she doesn't reciprocate, it just means she doesn't reciprocate. Anya reads EVERYONE'S minds. All the time. She can learn to ignore "listening" to people. She doesn't have to be "dense" to a rich boy's attraction to her (strong feelings of affection or otherwise), she just has to not give a shit.

Or use it to manipulate him and her environment. That could lead to a LOT of fun scenarios, making her life more interesting than just SCHOOL, and culminate in a life-lesson she learns to not use other people for her own gain. But Ma and Pa use people! Yeah, but not for themselves, it's for their country *salute*.

Attached: 037.jpg (1080x965, 262K)

politician

Attached: Pa's a cool liar.jpg (1003x824, 303K)

That's just put him under fire and have him in the middle of political debacles considering how heavy the climate in their world is at that moment.

With his skills and experience maybe a special adviser?

both had anime adaptions
its the fate of any series

This manga is my new favorite

Kaguya has been cancer since the fireworks arc. 5toubun became malign when Nino confessed (twice) and metastasic when the anime started airing.

Fresh

Spaghetti spilling is for losers.

This is not Stanford, m8.

Thanks, Satan

At least we won't have any scanlation drama for this series

The manga is some alternate France, or what?
Desolé, mon francais est horrible.

Attached: 1445052745815.png (383x279, 59K)

I was mad that the author only did a oneshot about that groundhog day crusader and witch but I think am fine now

don't jinx it, user

More like cold war Germany.

Garbage. Dropped.

Social skills are her weakness, while they are twilight’s strength

>hm
How perfect is it that he sees her stroking a butter knife and keeps his comment to himself

It's Arstotzka

Attached: papers-please-screenshot[1].png (1274x716, 17K)

Best friends, Yotsuba assumes they must be a spy and hitman because they’re so cool, blurts it out in public but gets the careers backwards.

Figured with the French thrown around everywhere it was French.
Did the translator just throw those in, or is it like that in the nip version too?

The French is there to signal that the guy is the snobbiest of snobs

Yoru is a top-tier waifu

Attached: yoru4.jpg (540x541, 51K)

Nice saved

Attached: 105.jpg (1080x1099, 131K)

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near those nails.

Attached: 1488617277482.jpg (400x216, 28K)

Doesn't Anya say oui a couple times though, or is she just trying to be fancy

Fucking gay

That and Mama Papa (Ma Pa) are the Mom Dad equivalents in French.

Not that user but I've never dug nail polish, it always just looks tacky

arc where they have to kill each other but fall in love with their respected killers and then get conflicted that they love their killers without knowing that they are husband and wife arc when?

It impossible

Not really, if the "East" is supposed to be Eastern Germany, then it really doesn't look like it, this society doesn't look very communist to me, it looks more fascist.

It does seem to have a lot more freedom than either, but the political tensions are pretty similar.

It reminds me a bit of Spain under Franco.

No, that's their MISSION, user
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Attached: 203.jpg (951x298, 45K)

Yes, and so is Lloyd.

Fascism is a strange concept, so many variations and interpretations I guess it reflects the oricins of socialism and the various Fasci within italy around the turn of the last century
I've always found it bizarre how it's described as far right despite it sharing much more in common with collective leftist concepts

Regardless, there's too many open displays of wealth in this country for it to be communist.

The main reason is so that the super-far left can call someone they disagree with a Nazi. Usually while they're trying to silence them; projection, if you will.

I's not like the same doesn't happen at the other end of the stick though.

I think it was Hayek who said something like "communism was the imposition of socialism along class while nazis were socialism along race and nationality" this is of course just a vague recollection of whatever he actually said interpreted by me
the relatively liberal economic policies enacted by schatz under the Nazi parties rule are actually quite interesting, the downfall came from growing corporatism and coersion via excessive regulation of which there are troubling echoes today.

True, maybe I just notice it more right now since it's actively happening. Having to deal with a communist coworker didn't help.

How far down the hammer and sickle route has he gone?
I feel more proto/Neo/demo socialists would be peacefully persuaded away from their destructive spiral if they were familiarised more with the classically liberal principles of the austrian school of economics.
I despise how the leftists have debased the term liberal for their own agenda.

I'm more curious about what year this is supposed to be set in.

I tired to avoid talking too much politics during work so it was hard to say other than she somehow thought open borders and easy welfare was a good idea. While she did have a point about corporations having too much power she also kept going on about the patriarchy and white males to my face. Not sure how much economics she actually knew about, we both realized and agreed that talking politics too much would probably end up in an argument that would get us both fired.

I think its suppose to be east/west germany, but the author didn't do a whole lot of research, or that the east/west divide is just a general premise, not a strict setting.

I feel pseudointellectual organisations like PragerU and a number of loud talking heads with a hidden agenda turn people off deeper investigation of the concepts they espouse.

mises and friedman are not so easily turned into soundbites
you certainly aren't helped (assuming you're american) by the utter intellectual destitution of your controlled mainstream media and interest groups.

/pol/fags go back to your container, please.

You're right about me being American and our media being full of shit, more people are realizing it, but it's still a problem.

It can be a bit jarring when the translator puts in stuff like "el oh el" and other stuff that doesn't fit with whatever year the author is trying to portray.

Fortunately the thread has already reached the bump limit.

It's not that bad this way around.

Good page just needed another panel of the Dean or whoever looking back at them

Alternate 80-90s? Dates of birth on the lady show birth year of 1969, plus 20 or so.
Time for ded thread anyway. See you in 2 weeks.

Attached: 00005.png (359x361, 129K)

She learned things in her yoga class, bro.

Bottom right is Yoru's coworker

Maybe she's also an enemy spy? Could make for an interesting development.