Is the most anticipated show for everyone weekly not only because of the story and such but because everyone wants to...

>Is the most anticipated show for everyone weekly not only because of the story and such but because everyone wants to see if the animation is good or bad
They got us

Attached: garou.png (1267x711, 904K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rl_5lLLUt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Speak for yourself, I'm skipping S2 entirely.

Skipping implies there will be a S3.

Attached: 1544808877109.jpg (200x200, 6K)

speak for yourself I'll watch it regardless of how shit it is or isn't.

Not all is bad, ep 3 animation and the centipede are good

>ep 3 animation and the centipede are good
No

Episode 3 was serviciable, episode 4 cgi was complete garbage.
The animation is bad, but the direction and pacing is so much worse, so regardless of how good or bad the animation is, the episodes are terrible.

>because of the story
lol

I would overlook the animation but I cannot overhear how badly they manage the OST. It is like watching 3 storlylines that are blended with a fucking mixer. If I haven't read the manga, I would drop that shit already.

This, everything about the audio sounds just terrible- senpaipede hitting MB sounded like a wet noodle, I'm assuming it was deliberate because they didn't want it to sounds like a fist but it managed to sound way worse

>S3
>CGI Orochi
>CGI Rover
>CGI not so good water
>CGI Monster base
>CGI Brave Giant
>CGI subterraneans
>CGI big bird
>Constant zoom ins
>Panning shots
>deviant art tier stills
>berserk-tier ear rape, again
I don't know if I ever want to experience that

Attached: 1978654.jpg (820x453, 89K)

Can we blame JC? This whole arc is boring. They just fight with each other without doing something interesting. It was supposed to be shonen parody but it became parody of shonen parody.

>CGI Orochi
Please, not him. Anyone but him.

Nope, blame JC.
This arc was incredibly interesting, a lot of great and interesting character introductins through garous fights, a lot of well done jokes through subversion, that only really work with good timing and delivery, that the anime does not have at all.

>Please, not him. Anyone but him.
Especially him user, especially him

Attached: black JC.jpg (698x674, 74K)

it has to be
no way anyone is going to bother animating this shit

Why would I anticipate a story I already read in a vastly higher quality aesthetic.

>implying there won't
they're moving to a yearly season schedule with how they've started upping the merchandise production and have put ONE back on the webcomic

this
index 3 also had this issue, but for some reason no one seemed to mind

I'm not a fan by any stretch, but I have enjoyed S2 so far, although I'd prefer if they keep the focus a little more on One Punch Man.

you can only do that with enough source material, wich opm doesn't have

>and the centipede are good.
Fuck.
Off.
They butchered the absolute ever-loving FUCK out of EC

Attached: x7.png (1720x1236, 2.34M)

... And EC wasn't even good to begin with

It's 1:1 adaptation, user. Blame source material for being boring piece of shit.

Cry more, faggot.

>They got us
>our views count for anything
We're not adding to ratings
We're not watching commercials.
We're not the target audience.

How is it doing so far on tv in japan?

>the merchandise sells and the ratings are adequate
>JC Staff will be contracted again for S3
>the same creative team will return
Please no.

season 4

>CGI golden sperm

Attached: goldensperm.png (600x848, 558K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rl_5lLLUt8

thats way too high quality for JC staff

It's not at all, it lacks the pacing, and delivery that the manga can capture with lead ons and page turners.

>story
>writer is a hack
kek

Daily reminder: Sweet Mask and Lightning Max are going to have a lot more in common sometime this next year.

Attached: 985616984516.png (540x379, 202K)

Manga lacks the pacing too.

JC Staff knows Murata's arc, the tournament is the best arc in the series so they focus on it and slow down the pacing.