Was he in the right?

Was he in the right?

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x415, 20K)

yes. suzaku is the best boy.
i love suzaku!!!!

Suzaku and Lelouche represent dark and light, cant have bad times without good times.

He did the wrong thing for the right reasons. He killed his father and betrayed his country all to make Japan a better place with Britannian control. Once Euphy dies, he becomes much more hostile and starts to adopt Lelouch's "ends justify the means" rhetoric. He almost tortured Kallen when Britannia captured her, and he forced Lelouch around as a slave to use his genius strategic abilities to conquer Europe.

No.

He only got super lucky that Euphy literally fell out of the sky into his lap to put him in a position where he could start to change things.
If that didn't happen, all his efforts would have been fruitless wasted effort to helping anyone but Britannia's military.

I wish he died instead of yufimia

No, of course he wasn't going to find what he needed at soup.

He is just a race traitor.

A person has no obligation to be loyal to their own nation if what its doing goes against their beliefs.

He was acting like a girl that says these things about badboys or whatever
>there is still good in him
>i can change him
>he didn't mean it
>he is good in heart
You tell me if this is good

Attached: 6e1604abc366852511e2f37ebb94b2cf.png (500x533, 486K)

>Their beliefs
No.
>Their country's Fundamental precepts
Yes.

both suzaku and lelouch are wrong because they can't get over their own personal grief over their past to actually do effective things and constantly act overly emotional

this is shown by whenever the end of the series, where when they finally get over themselves they take over the whole world in about a month

most Yea Forumsnons watched geass when they were quite young and the average Yea Forums poster is much like likely to sympathize with lulu's brand of chunni self important horseshit over suzakus, so combined with him being "the enemy" they self insert super hard and dump on suzaku as a result

Well it doesn't help that suzaku just does things to feel good about himself.

>I'm going to change the system from the inside by becoming part of the military and being a tool for my enemies to bully my country even more
I mean his argument isn't bad, but he should've tried, you know, politics ? Sure he made it to a knight but he still had jack shit in terms of political influence other than maybe rescuing a few damsels in distress every once in a while, him plowing the royal princess had a faaaaar higher impact than his stupid shenanigans in the military and I'm pretty sure it just happened out of luck.

If think in this case he didn't have much of a choice really. I mean it's not like Brytannians would let him into the politics in the first place. Military was the only branch available.

You assume that suzaku is smart enough for politics.

SUZAKK

Attached: 1463551425855.png (1280x720, 432K)

This is why revolutionary movements have always been more successful at bringing about change than reformist ones. look at socdems for a real world example. their method isn't bad, and in the current global political climate is arguably working better than revolutionary counterparts, but revolution has always brought around faster increases in quality of life and economic/political change.

Revolution is a key word for lets kill everyone. It works like black plague.

yufimia was boring good guy in the series. Nothing of value was lost.
Suzaku should die too don't you worry.

Which only proves that killing off large amounts of people is actually good for the overall improvement of society.

Our socdems are the results of the French revolution. It paved the way, opened discussions and is still an inspiration.

>this is shown by whenever the end of the series, where when they finally get over themselves they take over the whole world in about a month
And then essentially kill themselves.

It didn't work for Quisling.

wheres the download it was released today in mericaland

Anyone watching the movie today?
Few hours away

No. He only did a few correct things for the wrong reasons. He's right to be weary of a revolt, but it's not because of some moralistic garbage like he says. There are no international powers upon whom Japan can rely to counter Britannia, as we see them making steady progress against the EU, and we also can assume that the other world powers are just as expansionist and warlike. If Japan can actually succeed in a rebellion, they'll be on their own, like Haiti was. His plan to change the government from the inside was doomed to failure without the events of the anime that allowed him to climb through the ranks, but Suzaku decided to be blind to that and clung to his autistic holier than thou attitude for a long time.

fug by that time i head to work well there is tonight.
also it aint showing anywhere near here.
and when youjo senki comes out on the 16th i think it shows in a town 7 hours away from me