Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter 3 review and discussion.This chapter is covered across Episode 3 and 4 of the anime, for anybody interested in comparing.

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheCrappyWorks/status/1122746742548705280/photo/1
twitter.com/TheCrappyWorks/status/1124840031590469632
twitter.com/soukuoi/status/1074099248906399747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 3.2M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3.01M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 3.26M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 2.77M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 2.93M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2132x1600, 2.96M)

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.55M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 3.17M)

Attached: 18-19.png (2132x1600, 3.44M)

>that shouji cameo

Attached: 20-21.png (2132x1600, 3.28M)

And with this, the final page of the chapter being a double spread.

Attached: 23-24.png (2133x1600, 3.58M)

Yeah, this MC is too self-inserty for me. Dropped, call me if this survives the axe.

*jobs*

Attached: 1552716351.jpg (583x472, 74K)

>Endeavor has solved more crimes, save more people, and wasn’t given the best quirk
>Still not made the #1 hero via his own power
ITS NOT FAIR

Tell her that I don't let villains into my house and slam the door in her face.

This shit has been out for ages. Why are you posting it now?

THE MADMAN
Thank you for the dump

Attached: images (6).jpg (400x350, 14K)

To try to promote meaningful discussion in the threads

Attached: anon is autistic but makes good points.png (1873x1531, 395K)

Who will be the next to test the 12 incher?

Attached: 20190504_090021.jpg (1268x1001, 886K)

Pony.
A horse cock requires a horse pussy.

This thread is boring and dying.

Attached: Himiko_Toga_headshot.png (960x960, 931K)

get nutted on

>Clench up your butt and let your heart cry out!!
Will always get a chuckle out of me

Attached: 1548384240726.png (1876x1240, 1.95M)

Guys why wasn’t Shouto a girl

She already exists

Attached: Fuyumi.jpg (474x980, 44K)

She is disgusting. She is not like Shouto. I look more feminine than her. She is so old and disgusting.

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

Faggot

i love toga!

Attached: 1538936760323.jpg (900x900, 162K)

You are my friend so to me you are better than Toga!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest

Don't abuse your family and treat your fans like shit. Then maybe people will like you most and there'd be less villains.

Attached: aho.png (1600x790, 843K)

you're my friend too!
i love you!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>clench up your butt and let your heart cry out

BADA BING

Attached: 1505512031205.png (283x283, 61K)

I love you!

As someone who has only watched most of the anime, is the pacing issue present in the manga as well?

The pacing issue is worse in the manga, we haven’t had a relevant plot point since AM vs AfO

i love you too!

Attached: 1537044190508.png (595x545, 465K)

I think AfO getting imprisoned after being hyped up as the final boss for a OfA user was a mistake. Shiggy isn't enough of a threat to make the stakes feel high.

The problem is that Hori decided to turn it into a buildup with its own climax, so now that he’s trying to build up Shiggy nothing will ever reach the heights of the Kamino climax until Shiggy’s own Kamino moment
He busted his metaphorical nut way too early and now we don’t care enough to go back to edging we just want to keep riding the nut

It occurs to me that Hori really overplayed the "being a dick to Deku" thing for everyone at the start, not just for Bakugou. Deku's clearly just nervous about the exam, and Iida jumps to bizzare conclusions like "this is a game to Deku because he's muttering quietly to himself" and "Deku's going over to try and talk to that girl, he must be planning on trying to mess her up". While everyone else just laughs at him for being nervous.

I saw a raw of the profile Shigaraki recently got. Does anyone have the translated version?

>this is a game to Deku because he's muttering quietly to himself
This one actually makes sense knowing Iida. Generally if you talk during a class or presentation that's exactly what people will assume. The only thing Iida did that's not normal for most people is call him out on it, especially in front of everyone. But again, not really out of character of Iida.

Attached: 1554687101630.jpg (1000x860, 81K)

>Solved more crimes than everybody else
>Not number 1 because of "Muh smile"

Attached: Cum.png (337x702, 480K)

>Not number 1 because douchebag to fans or even sign an autograph
it's a popularity contest boi, optics matter.

Inasa deserved it

Hori is gay for the West.

i want deku to cheat on ochaco with me!

Will the madman ever come back or he'll keep being Bakugou's little bitch forever?

There was a shitload of paper work for cases solved that AM didn't fill since he was too busy solving more cases after Nighteye left him, so there's a lot of cases not officially accounted for.

All Might's mere existence as a figure who was not only invincible, but unwavering, caused crime rates to drop.
Preventing crimes > solving crimes

I ship it

>Preventing crimes
>Crimes are better than ever
Wow what a failure and now Endeavor has to clear his mess

>>Crimes are better than ever
Wha? Criminals are going bananas because there isn't a AM anymore.

If endeavor was better at preventing crimes then the crimerate increase wouldn't be an issue.

>Crime rate in most countries is 20%
>just because All Might is there its like 6% or something in Japan

Endeavor doesn't even compare. And Endeavor himself fucking knows it. He himself said he could feel the symbol of peace All Might built crumbling

goodnight!
i love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1542052262182.jpg (546x546, 126K)

Wash would pwn Endeavor in a 1v1.

Night love ya.

what if the parka dude shown in the Meta Liberation Army is Endeavor's other son and ends up fighting Dabi?

You mean Touya? Yeah it would be really cool if Touya and Dabi would meet. They seem to both hate Endeavor.

>Endeavor gets to nut on that
Its not fair

Attached: ReiY.png (253x497, 166K)

Dude, you've seen what Endeavor looks like. I'm pretty sure he gets to nut on whoever he damn well pleases

And that is a good thing.

Attached: 1556030246490.png (809x1243, 912K)

>Dilf and milf

This is Yea Forums you forgot "silf".

Imagine

>Be hero in America
>get sued by villain you stopped that was on a murderous rampage

Attached: only in america.png (280x340, 103K)

Prosecutors were a mistake.

More of a Chinese thing.

Villain in vigilantes = using your quirk in public. I hate burgerville, though.

Someone really liked Incredibles.

Bros...
Chris is gonna live right?
He's gonna find his wife and he's gonna do right by her, right?

Attached: i hate bullies.jpg (1773x2354, 566K)

Wow this is cringe.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

cute and canon

Why does Mirio look like a living meme.

He is sort of a meme character. Like nobody even likes him for his feats. All his fans are just there for the loli

You are the problem.

Thank you based ritualposter.

And that makes 98.

>we haven’t had a relevant plot point since AM vs AfO
Are you retarded? General question because of all the stupidass shit that hets spouted in these threads this takes the cake.
AfO "defeat" is suppose to be the climax of the first part of the story. Two greats of good and evil stepping down so their respective apprentices have to step forth. I mean that in itself is pretty fucking obvious if you weren't fucking stupid.

What pacing issue?

twitter.com/TheCrappyWorks/status/1122746742548705280/photo/1

twitter.com/TheCrappyWorks/status/1124840031590469632

twitter.com/soukuoi/status/1074099248906399747

Hey, if you like normalfags and normalfag sites so much, why don't you fuck off and stay there

Fuck off

Attached: the law.png (596x737, 14K)

I need froppies.

STAT

Mushroom?

Attached: 1555796161686.jpg (648x659, 64K)

A mushroom is fine too.

WHY HASN'T NO ONE FUCKING TRANSLATED THE "SJW TRIGGERING" SHIT WITH BAKUGOU AND TODOROKI BEING STRIPPED BY SOME PERV VILLAIN?!

I can't believe only one dude person had access to those things.

user I...

the real problem

Attached: houston_we_have_a_problem.png (1204x611, 316K)

>32!
Oh shit, I think that's kirishima

No one's denying the reason Hori did it, dumbass. It just hasn't been handled great. The problem is the stakes have dropped so hard that it's hard to keep interest after. AfO escaping from prison in the future not withstanding, the lack of stakes compared to Kamino makes the story uninteresting. I hate to use it as an example, but Naruto for example did the transition itself well (after not so much). It time skipped the growth for the most part and went straight to a new major threat that doesn't have the reputation of being a bunch of inexperienced fuckups. Anyway, if you give your readers a taste of tension like that it's only natural that they'll want more. Hence why pic related is such a standard thing.

Attached: Basic-plot-structure.jpg (600x500, 120K)

I highly doubt the delusion of 500 faggots is going to be able to peer pressure Hori. Case in point: After many years of receiving numerous complaints about his females being "Too sexy"

Attached: 1556588308939.jpg (2126x2321, 1M)

the fuck was kaminari doing that made her twitch?

Attached: kaminari.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Failing to not draw attention to the fact he was pitching a tent.

post more.

The main problem is that the pacing really suffered, the stakes being lowered for a while is fine if it feels like breathing room where they can start growing again. If the Pro hero arc had come a bit sooner than a hundred chapters after Kamino the story structure could have worked, because that’s when you really started seeing the public impact og All Might retiring, and the LoV building themselves up now picks up on things like Giga and the doctor mentioned much earlier.
But instead we had the Yakuza which felt like an entirely separate subplot with characters, villains and goals completely new to the story so far, and school and exam arcs that went on for far too long and had no stakes. It doesn’t give much impression of society changing due to AM being gone.

being cringy as usual

Attached: 1543749979608.png (694x1392, 1.63M)

I've got no idea what Hori was thinking when he drew this.

Attached: Mei.png (610x962, 460K)

Plant?

Attached: Ibara.png (512x768, 394K)

Attached: Thighs.jpg (1933x1659, 325K)

How is he so perfect for reaction images?

Attached: 1556885483732.jpg (488x744, 187K)

where do i get workout spandex like Iida's? I wanna make women uncomfortable when I do cardio and get thrown out of the gym

>They activated it

he's not though

this is pretty mundane

Google unitard.

Perfect for reaction images would be Mirio.

There's just something about that smile of his

Attached: 1555695326101.jpg (831x1200, 125K)

Hug your Froggies.

Attached: 1463871716596.jpg (1254x2262, 374K)

Attached: 1519404580085.png (230x230, 9K)

It all makes sense now

Ignore the false flagging lawbreakers!

Attached: froppy_is_steaming.png (218x316, 23K)

Of course the lawfag is a villain
it makes sense. All the lawfaggotry is overcompensating
>hello fellow heroes I sure love following the law and don't really want to save people

How does it feel to be living in the start of the BnHA universe lads? Hori's wishing energy memed his first chapter into reality.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-03 Mother of ‘fire baby’ returns with another burned son.png (910x1570, 915K)

Maybe it would be wiser not to give your newborn extra hot vindaloo

If this stuff interests you. You should watch this.

Attached: stan_lees_superhumans.jpg (665x375, 81K)

Is that Rei's great-great-great-grandmother in the bottom panel?

That could just be india really.

Naruto's endlessly increasing steaks is what killed it.

Attached: 2cf81bc972e9b371bec1f7a295c11555834c0fcfb3194426715a24ca2431bda1.png (714x471, 247K)

>steaks
I wish you guys would stop doing this.

>Generation 1 is shiting out timed explosions
>Generation 2 is shitting out small flames
>Generation 3 is shitting out car fumes
>Generation 4 is having an exhaust line your colon and using it like a thruster, converting food into thrust
>Generation 5 is having engines in your legs
>>Quirks had nothing to do with rats or alternate, but actually began with magical curries

Attached: 4_5_INT.png (596x539, 571K)

It's possible to have something in between extremes, you know.

Cute & Canon.

Attached: 73868620_p29.jpg (1500x1000, 749K)

I don't get what you are bitching about. Nothing has reached Kamino levels but Yakuza and Pro Hero was still very high stakes.

Attached: 1555640838046.jpg (880x1495, 343K)

I really fucking hate the setting of this manga/anime because the Heroes are tax payer funded. What a bunch of leeches. Just look at the dumb school building giant robots and fake cities for mock battles to destroy them and rebuild them, all with tax payer funds.

Who didnt like Incredibles?

Don't worry anclap-san, I'm sure your quirk will give you unlimited hornet misiles, only acitvateable by breaking an NAP which charge up once a day provided you don't step on any roads

Attached: abhorrent.jpg (568x418, 45K)

Somalian heroes must be the bomb.

I'm user who posted , my main problem is story progression and pacing. Yakuza being high stakes feels like a different plot to Kamino and the main story overall, Pro Hero arc is good but is short, comes a hundred chapters after Kamino despite feeling like a natural continuation of it and it's sandwiched between the two longest, lowest stakes school arcs we've had in the series so far.
A sudden spike in stakes occasionally doesn't mean much if it can't keep up the tension in the overall plot.

What, do you bitch at military being state funded too?

>comes a hundred chapters after Kamino despite feeling like a natural continuation of it
I disagree with you there
Pro Hero directly after Kamino would've been the absolute fucking worst. Considering how close they are it would be the most repetitive shit.
There had to be shit inbetween. Lots of time.

I think Afghani heroes would really have exploded onto the worldwide hero scene

Considering the military doesn't protect our borders and just invades other countries, bombs people,etc Yes.

> the stakes being lowered for a while is fine if it feels like breathing room where they can start growing again.
Thats why people loved Bleachs Fullbring arc so much right?

They don't have to increase like crazy like Naruto did, but you shouldn't make the guy you want to seem like the true final boss come off as having his hands tied for good. Between that and the long period of no after effects it felt like everything had been resolved and there was no point to the story anymore. Naruto's problem was that it dragged too long for how much they increased and so Kishimoto eventually wrote himself into a corner, only able to solve these situations with dumb shit like mass resurrection or throwing in aliens. Before you ask, yes I'm afraid this is going to happen to BnHA too and I have a feeling it's already starting since Eri's quirk came into play. I'm not gonna complain about it unless it becomes a long standing pattern though.

> user hates retards in shit clothing playing rich-people-police
> wow, you must hate the necessary defense force for the protection of a country as well
I found the brainlet.

nice desu ne

Attached: 1535963614602.png (500x439, 234K)

I don't want Pro Hero arc right after Kamino, but there was almost a hundred chapters before Kamino and there were a hundrede chapter between Kamino and Pro Hero. The difference in story progression between those two parts is huge, it feel like very little has happened in the latter part in comparison.
Cut out or shorten Yakuza, keep Endeavor talking with All Might under Remedials, and go straight from Remedial to Pro Hero and you would have had something that felt more natural and could have happened in about 50 chapters instead of a 100.

Pro Heroes have become the necessary defence force though. They are the SWAT team.

So she had one kid with Deku first?

Kamino had to be rebuilt
think about it in terms of seasons.
you would have all might vs all for one in season 3 and endeavor vs. High End in season 4
Terribly repetitive.

Also the Festival is the payoff for Eri's recovery. If you pace it in a different way it would put Eri on hold which is uncharacteristically cruel.
I honestly think Pro Hero happened as early as it logistically could've happened.

The issue with Fullbring was that it yet again ditched a bunch of established characters and introduced a heap of new ones. Bleach died before that anyway, people were losing interest during the Fake Karakura arc because it had dragged on for so fucking long and when it ended and it started with a timeskip with a new storyline and new characters people saw it fit to finally let it go.

>Kamino had to be rebuilt
>think about it in terms of seasons.
The time that has currently passed between Kamino and the current month is a couple of months. Having High End some 50 chapters later is not an issue because it's nowhere as big of an event as Kamino was, neither in-universe or for the story itself.

I see no green hair

Attached: 1534567474817.jpg (950x990, 356K)

That doesn't change that the fight of Endeavor vs High End had the same rhythm and steps as the fight vs All for One.
There should be a whole anime season between them.

Eri was a mistake and has no role in the story. She was central to the Yakuza arc and was conveniently rendered useless after the arc and has shown up in nothing but feel-good SoL arcs afterwards. She's one of the biggest problem with plot progresssion and pacing the series has.

>Thinking in terms of anime and not manga
>Being concerned about this when the anime doesn't even get a constant stream of episodes
why tho

>Eri was a mistake
Fine.
Cut out both yakuza and festival then and not just half you dumbo.

The fact that it gets specific seasons with a clear end point is exactly why you need to think about the anime more than if it is just a constant stream.

ITT anons can't comprehend simultaneous plots

Attached: d775be65ed4b43679acb3009f50a53759c391f4d8997fbf96e225ed9959a0f33.png (540x765, 356K)

Thats because Hori made his universe ruled by retards who are unable to see the power of a gun and strategy/planning + gadgets.

I'm watching the movie. God the fucking shit writing to bring all the characters to the Expo.

Yes, the fight itself has similarities but High End himself is no one important, and the events surrounding the fights are completely different. Kamino finishes a continuous storyline that started from the Summer Camp where the students were chased and Bakugo was kidnapped, and is the climax after a lot of build up. Endeavor confronting High End had build up since Kamino where he realises All Might has become weak and useless, but his development scenes are short and sparse and spread out over a hundred chapters. The pacing is shit.

So...its basically the same as in MHA with the single difference Kamino wasnt as long as Fake Karakura (and the big enemy wasnt nearly as epic).

I would unironically prefer that. Or have the festival later, whatever, it literally doesn't matter.

The anime is secondary to the manga and the manga should not be written with it in mind if that means ruining the pace. If you wanted to show resolution for Eri anyway it could be done by establishing that she's in UA's care and just having her show up periodically between arcs showing her improvement in demeanor without dedicating a whole arc to it.

You idiots have been wrong about everything thus far so what makes this time any different?

Nah, people were still exited to see what BnHA had in store after Kamino. In Bleach a lot of people were tired of it even before Ichigo defeated Aizen.

It gets even worse once you know that ALL of that shit is canon and there is a equipment that can power your quirk up to the point you can cause immense chaos despite just being a mid-tier quirk user at the beginning.
And EVEN WORSE once you realise there is a gauntlet that would allow Deku to use 100% without any damage at all and basically shit on any enemy coming his way.

>High End himself is no one important
I beg to differ, he represent the cataclysmic power the LoV could posses and how easy it would for them to just release a drone and ruin hero society with 0 risk for them besides the production costs.

Nice headcanon. Lowering the stakes is the problem, this is a battle shounen and unless you write a really good plot the fights will always be the most important factor.

>the manga should not be written with it in mind
I can see where you are coming from but I think trying both is admirable and makes for a better overall product.

And there was no build-up for him whatsoever, he literally comes out of nowhere. He doesn't compare to AfO in the slightest.

I'm not sure what you mean by everything thus far but if BnHA gets to chapter 400 or so without a clear endgame coming soon there's pretty much no way it's not going to suffer the same fate as every other drawn out battle shounen.

>Yes, the fight itself has similarities
You are really fucking underselling how similar these fights are.
Beat for beat the same

also is Yea Forums posting fucked for anyone else?

>Implying people still cared about Bleach during Fake Karakura

The fact that there is no build up only enhances what I said.
People though that after AfO the LoV is in shambles, completely in hiding with 0 power.
Suddenly they appear as if they never fucking slow down and fucking pick a fight with Endeavor of all people.

How is it the same? In Kamino you have the puppet master villain with an evil monologue during the entire fight, and the focus is as much on AfO as it is on All Might. In Pro Hero you have Endeavor inner monologuing all the way while High End is essentially just a brain dead Kaiju he needs to stop. The villain being completely different and of different importance makes the fights pretty different in tone too.

>How is it the same?
>I am the number 1 hero
>I am big bad villain
>watch me I will beat you
>I have multiple quirks grr
>Oh no I am beat
>last effort to save everyone with one big attack
>it works
>I am hurt but can hold hand up

>Suddenly they appear as if they never fucking slow down and fucking pick a fight with Endeavor of all people.
And that effect disappears again when it happens before and after 20-chapter arcs of school fluff. The Pro Hero arc is a good arc and would have built tension much better if Hori had paced things better. The was already lying low, they didn't need to do literally nothing but raid a cripple for a hundred chapters.

And Endeavor's fight is really low key compared to All Might's. That's even the point, whatever he does, he will never compare to All Might. The fight structure being the same doesn't mean the tension around it is.

So what? the similarities between those fights would still mean they shouldn't be close to each other.

>The problem is the stakes have dropped so hard that it's hard to keep interest after.
Doesn't seem to be happening though so you're on your own in that regard. I think the problem is that some people were honestly engaged in the AM vs AfO when it only made up 1/4 of the overall plot of the manga and was dealt with quickly so now that its over they think that the series doesn't have any stakes anymore which couldn't be further from the truth.

>Naruto for example did the transition itself well
NO IT DID NOT. Naruto killed itself by raising the stakes every arc and the manga wasn't going anywhere for the longest time until the Itachi vs Sasuke fight because none of the actual conflicts had any meaning then when it became clear Kishi had no idea what he was doing he kept raising the stakes until the were fighting fucking aliens. There's a CLEAR path Hori has set up with the series but we have too many chucklefucks who get borned when the manga doesn't focus on what they want.

Attached: 1436140878863.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

You do realize that every new volume of MHA has done better than the previous one after Kamino right? Whereas Bleach dropped in sales after Aizen was defeated.

Except there is a clear endgame.

>So...its basically the same as in MHA
No.

Is Kendoufag still around here?
How are you?

Attached: rare Kendou.png (755x1341, 191K)

>Lowering the stakes is the problem
The sports festival had far lower stakes than usj.
Never seen that as a problem.

I'm pretty sure Kendoufag is always lurkin around. It is a hiatus week though

>So now it feels like there aren't any stakes anymore
Glad we agree that Horikoshi didn't handle that well then.

>NO IT DID NOT
Early Shippuden was fine. That's what I mean when I say it did the transition well. It didn't really get unbearable with the power levels until the Pain arc, some 200 chapters after Shippuden started. As I said before, Kishimoto didn't handle his time well in wrapping shit up and dragged it out too long with the power level increases he was throwing in so he had to write himself out of corners with the dumbest shit. You have to up the ante to keep people interested in a battle shounen because unfortunately character development is inevitably tied to how strong the MC is. But you also need to wrap things up before things get absurd or people get tired of the constant power ups. Kishimoto failed with the latter and Horikoshi is having some issues with the former, as far as I can see.

The Sports Festival arc also came before the antagonist that literal generations of people had been fighting and passing on the most powerful quick ever to beat finally got stuck in jail.

yeah so what?
Its up and down. Should I make a graph?

With the Sports Festival arc you don't get the same sense of resolution. There's still a sense that things will get more exciting from there. After Kamino not so much. But I guess the user you replied to is trying to say pacing isn't a part of the problem which I don't agree with, so it's moot. It's pacing coupled with blowing a load so hard that it's pretty much impossible to top any time soon.

But the argument is the stakes can never go down
They objectively did from USJ to the sports festival without any problem.

>Glad we agree that Horikoshi didn't handle that well then.
Not sure how you infer that because I was generally insulting people like you who think that way.
>Early Shippuden was fine.
No it wasnt. Early Shippuden was terrible because it was largely nothing being progressed for 12 volumes until the focus shifts to Sasuke because at least there's an actual goal being progressed instead of Naruto fighting the Akatsuki of the week leading to nothing being accomplished.
>You have to up the ante to keep people interested in a battle shounen
NO YOU DONT. That is what caused Naruto and Bleach's downfall in quality thinking you need to up the ante every arc in order to be interesting. People do read these titles for the characters not for the stakes and where there's a decline in readership its because the characters aren't given their dues not because of the lack of them. Souma fell hard despite the stakes being the highest they've ever been because the author neglected the characters to grow and instead took all his attention to Erina which caused a drop in sales abd readership. Why isn't MHA dropping in sales despite the fact that according to you that there's no more stakes since AfO is dealt with?

Attached: 1555625194776.jpg (128x174, 13K)

The stakes in the overall story never did go down with the Sports Festival because the threat of the LoV still loomed since they weren't captured. I'm not sure why the difference between that and AfO getting put in jail after being painted as the guy that OfA exists to defeat is so hard to see.

>The stakes in the overall story never did go down with the Sports Festival because the threat of the LoV still loomed since they weren't captured
You do realize this applies to every arc post Kamino right?

>and Horikoshi is having some issues with the former, as far as I can see.
So you're reading the manga backwards. Because the character development isn't tied to how strong the characters are.

Except pre kamino all might existed.
If I go by your logic the overall story stakes are infinitely higher post-kamino because there is no All Might anymore.

>Early Shippuden was terrible because it was largely nothing being progressed for 12 volumes
Early Shippuden was infinitely better than later Shippuden but yeah the meandering is part of the problem. I even said Kishimoto wasted time to wrap shit up.

>That is what caused Naruto and Bleach's downfall in quality thinking you need to up the ante every arc in order to be interesting.
It's not every arc, but if you defeat a major villain you need some bigger bad to eventually address in the background at least and you shouldn't dawdle to address that villain. Shiggy isn't anywhere close to AfO and it's taking forever to get to that point too.

Also stop with the all caps, mate.

With AfO in prison it doesn't feel like it.

Why are you so focused on All for One's retirement but ignore All Might's?

>Early Shippuden was infinitely better than later Shippuden
That's largely because late Shippuden is bad not because early Shippuden was good.
>but if you defeat a major villain you need some bigger bad to eventually address in the background at least and you shouldn't dawdle to address that villain.
Yeah it worked well for Dragonball right? You never see people complain about power escalation in that series.

>>but if you defeat a major villain you need some bigger bad to eventually address in the background at least and you shouldn't dawdle to address that villain.
I am not saying that at all. No idea why you are quoting me.

But that's exactly what you're saying. You dont need a bigger badguy you just need an ongoing conflict thats going somewhere.

>Pre-Kamino All Might existed
Given how long it took to get to the after effects of Kamino he might as well have still existed for the next 100 chapters.

>Character development isn't tied to battle prowess in a battle shounen
Name some development for Deku that hasn't had an impact on his strength as a hero. Most of the developments that come to mind, like slowly toning down his obsession with being just like All Might, tie into how he fights directly.

>Given how long it took to get to the after effects of Kamino he might as well have still existed for the next 100 chapters.
Not as far as stakes go. Any attack on the school is now completely different because All Might isn't there anymore. Hell the only reason the forest had such high stakes is because they specifically avoided All Might.

So nice. Even from the beginning.

>Name some development for Deku that hasn't had an impact on his strength as a hero
Literally the fucking Yakuza arc. None of Deku's development has anything to do with his strength

The stakes do seem weirdly paced if I look it as a whole.

Attached: 1553550203537.png (600x463, 29K)

Logically these robots aren't trying to kill the examinees, it's window dressing. Still, if Aoyama hadn't shown up, you wonder what would have happened.

>aoyama's laser carves through metal and stone
>he aims it at someone's neck

Attached: french homosexual attempts murder on belgian child molester.png (267x143, 33K)

Probably because the manga also ignored his retirement for a while. Plus the main character was always gonna be Deku since that was spelled out from the start. I've said it a million times now about the setup with AfO and how Shiggy just doesn't live up to being a successor enough to be interesting.

>Dragonball
I only read the original Dragonball and it was fine. I didn't bother with anything after it and don't regret it.
>Shippuden
This is getting off-topic and away from the original point I wanted to make about pacing and potential consequences. The first arc of Shippuden was actually decent though and is the only relevant part when I was talking about tying together a climax of a long overarching story with the next part. Kishimoto wasted little time setting up the training time, reintroducing characters, and getting right into Akatsuki kidnapping Gaara to collect the bijuu.

Also you're the same guy who asked why sales aren't dropping off right? Since when are sales a surefire indication of quality?

It's MUCH bigger in the anime. Even more intimidating. But it lacks that 'up close and personal' threat.

>Probably because the manga also ignored his retirement for a while.
Are you crazy
The moment he lost all his powers was huge to Deku and spelled out to us
You are making a bigger deal out of AfO retiring but you are completely ignoring All Might retiring.

Yakuza was probably higher than Pro Hero considering if Chisaki succeeded he would completely fuck up the power structure and rock the foundation not just on hero society but also reliance on quirks as well.

I agree with your assessment of the Yakuza Arc. Overhaul and his organization really should have had more of a legacy left than just Eri, Nighteye's death, and Quirk-killing bullets. Perhaps some of it's members could have been scooped up by the League to bolster their ranks, such as Rappa and Chrono.
Also, you'd think the second they realized Overhaul was manufacturing Quirk-killing bullets, the Government would have sent as many top Heroes as they could to stop it. Seriously, think of the damage these bullets could do in criminal hands. Yet they brought along a bunch of teenagers and the likes of Rock Lock but not Edgeshot or Wash or even Kamui?

I was wondering if some you fellow anons could fill this out for me. I'm interested to see what everyone thinks

Attached: Enjoyment template.png (1339x632, 13K)

Yeah I was going back and forth on that one
But I decided on overall public impact and Yakuza was sort of in the shadows and even the outside fight had almost no audience.

Have you ever heard the phrase "show don't tell"?

Attached: Enjoyment1.png (1339x632, 19K)

would be interesting to contrast with stakes but its kinda hard to objectively argue about enjoyment over stakes.

>Yakuza
>Having steaks
>>Having more steaks than USJ
>>>Having more steaks than some of Sports Fest
>>>Having more steaks than Forest arc
>>>>Having more steaks than Stain
>>>>>>>>>Having more steaks than Quirk Apprehension
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Having more steaks than entrance exam

>>Not making the size of the arc proportional to the amount of time it took

Attached: errors.png (320x440, 233K)

It's not just the Principal doing the 'arms in the air' cheering.

This sequence in the anime has probably brought huge numbers of people into this series.

An excellent reason.

>>>>Not making the size of the arc proportional to the amount of time it took
I did consider that and have the chapter numbers prepared but then you would have long lines and it would look like the stakes didn't change from chapter to chapter.

Also yakuza had huge stakes the other poster had it over Pro Hero. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the implications of the quirk erasing drug and the danger of fighting the villains in their hideout aren't huge.

hug your BEASTs

Attached: 1536772919285.jpg (871x850, 80K)

0-10 is so fucking arbitrary i dont know how to place it overall so its just relative
look here

Attached: enjoyment.png (1339x632, 24K)

Definitively MVP of his team. How long do you think till we see them again?

Attached: 1544110279190.png (2000x1494, 2.39M)

I'd really like to know how you quantified "stakes" since that's something already hard to put in words, let alone in numbers. Personally I would've taken "Kamino" as the 1 value rather than Battle Training Arc since it seems to be the "maximum" value of stakes for most anons.
I'd also take into consideration the duration of each arcs to see how fast "stakes" increases.
And in general, I'd say this graph gives the impression of the story's tension falling a lot more than they do in the story, mostly because everything that happened previously in the story keeps piling up. So even if the Joint Training and the Battle Training Arcs feels similar, the Joint Training did feel a lot more tense because it now had the League of Villain, the lack of AM, the AfO Dream, and so on.
So it's less about sudden drops, and more about fluctuations around an average that keeps on slowly rising.

probably not until sports festival 2: electric boogaloo
where they'll job to class A AGAIN
because fun is banned

Attached: 1540910198032.jpg (768x1740, 282K)

Its not numbers
They are just ranked
1 is the lowest 15 is the highest.
>Personally I would've taken "Kamino" as the 1 value rather than Battle Training Arc since it seems to be the "maximum" value of stakes for most anons.
It is. It is the highest ranking with 15 out of 15 since there are 15 finished arcs.
>I'd also take into consideration the duration of each arcs to see how fast "stakes" increases.
That would make the chart cluttered and would be tons and tons of work. Feel free to do it but I just wanted to have a general idea.

The arena in the sports festival doesnt seem big enough for the powerscale

>Also yakuza had huge stakes the other poster had it over Pro Hero
Yakuza had next to no stakes whatsoever. The main bulk of villains of the arc were known as the Eight Expendables for goodness sake; Eri was quie obviously going to be saved and thus in turn Kai would clearly be defeated. The only genuine part of the arc with no diiscernable ending was Rappa vs Kirishima; which was the highest stake moment of the arc since both characters could seriously be injured, maimed and (going off of Hori's darker vibe) killed.
Otherwise there was nothing to it. People often forget due to the inherant power creep that Yakuza brought forth; but Chisaki really was nothing but a 3 bit mobster (hence why the kids were brought along, even though he should have been a Top-Pro-Hero-only AfO-tier thread). Ultimately, he was nothing to the world and meant nothing to the overall narrative. He was a small time guy with access to some big time hardware due to the afforementioned power creep, and even the the LoV were one step away from 'borrowing' it forever anyways, car chase aside. He was nothing; Gentle was canonically and statuswise a greater threat alone once you take away the ridiculous power level Kai SHOULD have been at. Deku comments himself, an angry powered up bouncyman was more dangerous and a harder fight than a contender for one of the most powerful quirks in the franchise and by a greater extent to the capability of fiction-True Alchemy.

Attached: 1336981398046.jpg (399x464, 46K)

Attached: 1557059554841.png (1339x632, 50K)

Fair enough, I hadn't noticed. I'd still say that stakes have kept rising overall, with Kamino Ward or the Pro Hero Arc being period of high intensity that needed cool down after them rather than what should be the norm for the story.

>Yakuza had next to no stakes whatsoever.
Compared to what? Stain?
You rank Stain higher but Stain was fought in the middle of a city with heroes all around
And stain didn't even want to kill 2 of the 3 people he was fighting
And if stain escaped that wouldn't mean a huge society changing quirk erasing bullets would be mass produced

Really compare that to yakuza where the heroes had to fight the villains ON THEIR TURF
Overhaul had no problem murdering people and actually did and really fucking wanted to kill Deku
and even if you ignore all that the quirk erasing bullets being mass produced if the heroes couldn't secure eri is so much higher than almost any other arc
also All Might wasn't available to just beat the villain.

He's drawn that way.

Stop responding. Hes obvious ignoring what would have happened.

>what would have happened.
But that is what stakes are
That is what "Is at stake"

This is the canon endgame.

Attached: 73045885_p1.jpg (3286x1000, 1.42M)

I suspect Eri is going to be the linchpin to the series' conclusion.

>Tfw you love a background character that the most relevancy they will ever get is losing to Shinso and Frog

Those production costs, though, are what's stopping them. The doc appears to be having troubles bringing his 'children' to completion.

>tfw your favorite character got upgraded from general studies fodder to class B side character at the worst, but most likely class A because why fucking bother throwing him in if you won't give him some extra spotlight
It warms my cold heart. Also it was nice getting away from the shipping faggotry for a bit.

I wish shinsou would stop being such a little faggot
I want to like him but goddamn he sucks
hopefully he stops being mini-aizawa

If there is a second Joint Training, I hope the teams are a mix of Class A & B doing hero work instead of fighting. Like a team of Beast, Iida, Mina, and Emily saving people from rubble.

Cringe

He is sort of like early todoroki
No idea how you can get to current todoroki since shinsou already had two fights with Deku to change and didn't.

What do you expect she'll do? On a scale of 1-10: How mad would you be if she rewound Shiggy's family back into existence so he'd stop being a villain? How mad would you be if she rewound Deku from death? How mad would you be if she rewound the deaths of an assload of civs from the final battle?

I really hope not because of her quirk

No. In Kamino it was clearly established that AfO had tremendous power, but that All Might, despite running out of time, could match him and even beat him by himself. High End vs. Endeavor, H.E. showed he was the superior at the start, and it was only Endeavor and Hawks burning themselves out, refusing to quit, and Endeavor finally out thinking the big guy, finding a vulnerability - his brain - and ruthlessly clinging to it that enabled him to win.

Her quirk is exactly why you should expect it.

My expectation is he'll mellow out in the hero course and I'm really interested to see it.

Personally, I don't think Eri was a mistake. I just think it'd have been a hundred times more interesting if Shiggy had got her at the end instead of the heroes.

Attached: 1526388286859.png (600x847, 417K)

Mirio challenged the whole class. Unless he was an idiot, he knew many of them had lethal quirks. If he wasn't able to handle lasers to the neck, a kick to the face, and acid to his head, then he deserved a Darwin award and so did the teachers that allowed it.

based pedofile poster

I still think he will get her

That's pretty fucking cute right there

Attached: 1552805360732.png (551x648, 121K)

Stain had a tangible chance to seriously maim/injure/kill any and all of Deku/Shoto/Iida (maybe less so Deku, but still more than soley Kirishima); as well as escaping and continuing on with his years-long (near decades long) killing spree. That was the first and only time he was likely ever going to be cornered by heroes; after that he would have been more cautious as Stain himsef detailed. I'd like to remind you that not only did Stain kill many more people than Overhole; but his ideology was becoming infectious, something that would be much more useful to groups such as the LoV (as it was hijacked Reminder that Stain is still responsible for almost the entirety of the current LoV being there if you want to go down that route; whereas Overhaul hasn't been touched on nor his loli bullets mentioned since) or current LA.
It's easier to shift society with ideas than it is with bullets; no matter which way you put it. Stain had influence, a detailed record of killing, was in his effective own turf of a removed alleyway with hostages and an unclear end to what could happen as well as the previous posible foreshadowing of Iida's older brother being put on a death bed. Overhaul had no wider influence, next to no real ideology (especially not a viral one to the extent of Stain), a shaky but definitely present record of killing, and an obvious outcome which implied his evident demise. I will give you the 'home turf advantage', but to imply there were less Pro Heroes present at the fucking Yakuza hero raid as oppose to a discreet area of a small city currently under assault by Nomu is ludicrous.

Stain had more steak than Yakuza; and a bloody medium rare tartare at that. I'll be upfront, I'm nodding off at the moment, so the next (You) might not be for a while

Attached: stain.gif (300x222, 619K)

>Perhaps some of it's members could have been scooped up by the League to bolster their ranks, such as Rappa and Chrono.
All in prison. The reason there's not much legacy is because the police and heroes were thorough.

>Also, you'd think the second they realized Overhaul was manufacturing Quirk-killing bullets, the Government would have sent as many top Heroes as they could to stop it. Seriously, think of the damage these bullets could do in criminal hands. Yet they brought along a bunch of teenagers and the likes of Rock Lock but not Edgeshot or Wash or even Kamui?
The more people who learned what Nighteye knew, the more chance of Overhaul being tipped off and vanishing. They had to move with what they had, as fast as they could, before there was time for leaks.

>Stain had a tangible chance to seriously maim/injure/kill any and all of Deku/Shoto/Iida
If Stain had won he would've only killed Iida
If Overhaul would've won he would've killed literally any of the heroes
If stain wins nothing much changes in society
If Overhaul just escaped with Eri at the minimum then the threat of the quirk erasing bullets risking to topple the entire hero society are there.
>eminder that Stain is still responsible for almost the entirety of the current LoV being there
Only the new members. And that was not the stakes of the arc. Its not even related to the stakes.
They won against stain and it still happened.
>I'll be upfront, I'm nodding off at the moment, so the next (You) might not be for a while
That is fine. Go to bed. You are not making much sense.

Eri is destined to loving marriage and fruitful motherhood, he can't have that with the villian

I doubt it, I think she will be important but just as a plot device to give the spotlight to someone else.

How mad would I be if she rewound AfO back to before he had bacon face and Deku and the other heroes were suddenly facing the most powerful superviillain of all with not All Might on their side to balance him?

I wouldn't be mad, I'd be terrified.

Precisely that.

Attached: 1556891096391.jpg (1039x1617, 75K)

We know because of Eri's existence that Ragdoll and Mirio are getting their quirks back, right? Is this a fact we can agree on? Or at LEAST because of Monoma's existence, though I'm not sure what he would need to accumulate to use it.

using eri for that feels wrong when an actual serum exists.
>Or at LEAST because of Monoma's existence,
Why?

>It doesn’t give much impression of society changing due to AM being gone.
On the contrary, it was only because All Might and more importantly All for One were gone that Overhaul was making his move. Both of them were the pillars of Hero Society, propping up different ends. Once they, but especially AfO, were out of the picture, then underworld figures like him started moving into the vacuum immediately. That he had his own power structure ready to go, and plans set up, just proves how tenuous the current situation is. And now we've got the LA doing the same thing. All the forces AM and AfO kept in check are in motion.

i like this

There is no quirk-restoring serum.
Monoma can copy Eri's quirk and use it since he instinctively knows how to use all the quirks he copies.

Based and straightpilled

>>There is no quirk-restoring serum.
Yeah there is
>Monoma can copy Eri's quirk and use it
No he fucking can't
We got an actual confirmation how it works and specifically how Monoma can't copy something like Eri

Holy shit have you even read the manga? Everything you are saying is wrong.

He never stopped being Bakugoìs bitch in the first place, though.

Quit stomping on the Mirio Eri topic

The Yakuza were only speculating on making a quirk-restoring serum. We don't know that one exists yet.

>No he fucking can't
>We got an actual confirmation how it works and specifically how Monoma can't copy something like Eri
He did copy it, he had a little horn on his head. It was never explained what he needs to accumulate for it to work. I don't know why he didn't rewind Mirio when he was standing right there as he copied it.

It sounds like you're making far-reaching assumptions about the manga.

I feel like that same thought would appear when he's having sex.

Cute and canon

Attached: IMG_20190502_141336.jpg (800x600, 126K)

QUICK

YOUR LAST 2 DIGITS ARE THE PERCENTAGE OF ONE FOR ALL YOU CAN USE

IF DUBS, USE YOUR LAST 3 DIGITS, IF TRIPS USE LAST 4 ETC.

GO!

no
fuck off

Its clear that Eri will be used as some macguffin for something so Hori is trying to place a bunch of limiters on her.

Benis

Attached: 1556809931731.png (785x669, 56K)

1 bazzinga percent

Attached: 1556650462118.png (205x350, 102K)

pathetic

respectable

now watch this

Attached: 1514652688726.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

oh fug

Attached: 1556664909409.png (1778x1554, 3.35M)

Holy shit stop this Yea Forums cancer.

Attached: 1533214472568.jpg (1280x704, 60K)

Eri's Destruction

>Destruction's Destruction

Attached: anime girl with question marks.jpg (600x535, 108K)

roll!

>thinking rolling is exclusive to Yea Forums
rolling has been around since the beginning across all boards but only got nuclear levels of populat on Yea Forums and Yea Forums. bust since you care so much you can feel free to fuck off back to plebbit

It doesn't belong here
Nice try reddit.

What is a macguffin?

>using eri for that
Dude, it is an stablished plot point. Using a serum would be way worse since it was made using her suffering.

It's obvious Monoma can't use Eri's quirk. He can't use any accumulation type quirks because he can only store the copy for a very short period of time

How do you think using her would work without immense suffering?
Who is going to rip her apart? Maybe bakugo, he is good with knives.
Who is going to restore her? Recovery girl?

I hope Hori enjoyed his date with Gege and they held hands

No? Just wait for her to learn how to control her quirk, as long as it takes.

Her quirk wouldn't restore quirks
Her quirk is what damaged them.

She needs to rewind them back before their quirks were damaged. But I don't think that will work with ragdoll.

That doesn't make sense
The parts that don't allow them to use their quirks are perpetually rewound for Mirio
It could work with ragdoll maybe but definitely not for Mirio

Reminder only deku and mirio have what it takes to win the Eri bowl.

Attached: 1556859258360.jpg (763x1151, 132K)

No? Just rewind mirio back to his 17 years old self, when he had the quirk and wasn't affected by the bullet.
Ragdoll has nothing to rewind, her quirk was stolen from her.

You are not making any sense
Mirio's insides are rewound right now
Fact
And why wouldn't ragdoll's younger self not have a quirk from back when she had a quirk if you are using that logic for Mirio?

> SEETHING
Cant handle the crap Hori feeds you every week huh.

Because there was a time when Mirio's insides weren't rewound. Eri has to rewind him back to that state.

Rolling

Attached: 11EAA55C-9948-4782-9724-2D6B8D2C7A6D.jpg (350x490, 32K)

> i-it did better
Does mainstream crap somehow indicate good writing or what?
Yes. But keep ignoring it.

>Eri has to rewind him back to that state.
But wouldn't that just apply more rewind energy to something that is rewound
Shouldn't you apply the opposite of Eri's quirk to Mirio?

Seriously that is like saying if Bakugo trains his quirk long enough he should be able to automatically undo explosion damage.

Its just the mangaka being retarded. He tries to do the whole "i want to make this realitstic and therefore not make the sports festival a hype-filled tournament" while at the same time shitting on that idea and doing stupid crap like having kids attack others with lethal force that would have killed everyone else.

You can break rules of reality whiles keeping others intact.

traitor when

Attached: 1535725901435.jpg (719x895, 114K)

>but would that just apply more rewind energy to something that is rewound
No? Because she's rewinding him to a previous state. One where he wasn't rewound.
Why do you think aizawa, mirio and tamaki are counting on her? It is feasible.

Not the other guy, but couldn't you just rewind ragdoll to before her quirk was taken

This is retarded

Do you think Hori just forgot there was a traitor at all?

>powerlet doesn't want people to see his 9% peen

Okay lets use numbers to illustrate my point

Lets say 1 is an unnaffected body
Eri's quirk only goes down and doesn't count up
So Eri rewinds you to 0.
Time makes it go back to 1
Those are the imperfect bullets
The perfect bullets apply Eri's quirk to you perpetually
So Mirio's insides and specifically his quirk factor is at a 0
if you apply Eri's quirk to it you don't move to 1
you move to -1
You are rewinding something that is already rewound.

No. He just spends a million years on plot points dropped early. Giga didn't become relevant until recently and he was hinted at already after Stain.

Have fun for once in your life faggot.

I don't get where this 'Hori forgot' meme comes from. He just properly resolved the doctor plot point and that took place over 200 chapters

Whats your favorite arc? Mine is the pregnancy arc

Oof. Welcome to pre-enrolment Deku

Did they ever say who the traitor was? I stopped reading a while ago.

I can only use OfA on my dick and hips

Attached: 02f.jpg (472x645, 39K)

You'd be using OfA at 366% if you'd thought to play along

U.A traitor? Not yet. Hawks is a traitor/double agent however

Big If true

Hori has already proven he doesnt forget plot.

The one where Mirio will get his Quirk back.

But you can only physically give 100% so I'd just be lying to myself.
Damn

No, because there was a point in time where he wasn't rewound. What makes you think the bullets rewound Mirio's inside with no chances to bring him back? As long as there's a body, a vessel to rewind it should be fine. I mean, why do you think the yakuza were working on bullets to countereffect the rewind? It is possible to use Eri's quirk to repair the damage done by it.
You're simplifying this way too much.

Realistically speaking, how can mirio get his quirk back?

getting rewound by eri

Does he forgive?

Mirio will get his quirk back during his honeymoon, Mark my words.

I kinda don't want him to, to be honest

>What makes you think the bullets rewound Mirio's inside with no chances to bring him back?
Because according to the guy in the flashback with overhaul that is what happens.

Okay here is a question
Lets say hypothetically you would want to rewind Mirio's quirk factor even further? Which quirk would you apply to it?
It just doesn't make sense to me that Eri's would rewind the rewind when there is also adding to the rewind as an option.

Do you think if you get hit with one bullet and then someone shoots you with a second one that that one would restore your quirk?

Attached: mustard_hunts_for_child_support.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

Why?

Because he is a boring character

I feel like he'll be a better character in the future if he stays without his quirk

And what role could he have in a story about heroes that need a quirk to be heroes?

user, if the damage couldn't be undone chisaki wouldn't have designed the serum to repair the damage. The possibility to fix the rewind is officially presented to us, and with Eri as the key.

Yes but not using her quirk but creating a serum out of her blood
Like creating an anti-virus from a virus
Not just pumping more virus into a body that is full of virus

Maybe I am completely wrong and my misunderstanding comes from the bullets
But aren't the bullets like being hit with her quirk but specifically targeting your quirk factor?
That is how I understand the bullets
If that is the case the reverse of her quirk would restore you and not more of her quirk.

How are there ships in this series when literally nobody shows romantic feelings for one another except main hero and heroine

Attached: 1525787780002.png (860x289, 193K)

I just want him to stay a reminder of what the cost of being a hero can be. I don't particularly want him to become a big character again, he's served his purpose and should remain in the sidelines.
He lost his mentor and his quirk, essentially forfeiting his dream entirely, yet he is still a 'hero'. I think that's all he needs to be

Are there any doubts that his heart belongs to her?

Attached: 1557019859463.jpg (478x584, 63K)

That would be great, and would make sense. But nighteye told him he'd be an outstanding hero so I don't know.

Attached: fc511a4c5170473b447ad46a6644bd74.jpg (417x542, 64K)

They may not show romantic feelings but they clearly have a sex drive as shown by the hot spring scene, the girls comments on Todoroki's room and the changing room scene.

Honestly the only class A student I can think of that has never explicitly reacted to a member of the opposite/same sex is Bakugo. Even Tsuyu blushed when being groped

I don't think he meant Hero by profession, but rather he would be a Hero through his actions

And nighteye was bullshitting.

Attached: 1478017704349.jpg (880x880, 284K)

I think Hori hasn't been clear enough, but he keeps making aizawa, mirio and tamaki tell us that her quirk might work and that is for a reason.

But eri thinks of both him and deku as her heroes. His sacrifice hasn't been acknowledged fully if he's held to the same standards. There's still more to that.

not from me

Attached: FA_MHA_152_08.png (856x1250, 316K)

How she compares him to others doesn't really matter, as long as one person sees you as a hero I believe that is enough. And besides, I wasn't talking about just Eri. Mirio can still help people and be a 'hero', just not in the professional sense

>he chose to sacrifice all of that to keep his promise to a little girl

Attached: 1556398810541.png (1600x1580, 1.13M)

You have a point with it being mentioned
But I honestly think her quirk should never be used like that
Because it opens up a pandora's box of "just fix every problem with rewinding"
>all might dies?
No problem
>Someone gets hit with one of the dequirking bullets
No problem
>deku loses a fucking arm and a leg
No problem

can't believe people are trying to twist his devotion to something impure and sexual
He would never marry her

It makes sense for single element, hardening, gigantification and hard focused quirks to be prominent but why the fuck are animal heads so common?

I think it matters, because she is the one who he sacrificed everything for. Mirio will never be that selfless for anyone again, because there isn't a greater sacrifice that that other than losing your own life.

Rolling again

Attached: 04D239F0-9BB8-46BF-BC74-2450890911BB.jpg (225x225, 11K)

What do you think being devoted to someone means?
>he would never marry her
If it makes her happy, he'd sure do it.

Attached: 1556655637261.jpg (440x515, 61K)

What if she rewind AfO and AfO takes a tour with her reviving his former associates?

Attached: 1477147050275.png (356x256, 123K)

>What do you think being devoted to someone means?
There are three forms of love
Eros(romantic) Philia(family) and Agape(the highest form of love)

I think devotion specifically speaks to Agape love
Which Mirio has for Eri. Its like the love a pure christian has to god. You don't marry god or fuck god if you are this devoted. you using the term devotion explains it perfectly
Its devotion. Not lust or familial love.

>just fix every problem with rewinding
Not necessarily. Her quirk needs a good chunk of time to stock energy again, so if she uses it on someone there's an interval of time that won't allow her to help others. Besides, learning how to control it might take years. So there's the chance they can only rely on her when she's all grown up, which is years away from the current time in Canon.

it's said that rats were carriers of quirks
so maybe that's why

I'm not the guy you're replying to and this is completely unrelated but I'd totally bang Mother Nature

Dude, agape is unconditional love. Doing everything for the person you love.
So if eri develops Eros for Mirio, which is possible, he will definitely not say no.
Agape is needed in every marriage, actually. There isn't a thing you wouldn't do for that person, that includes romantic and sexual feelings.

>Her quirk needs a good chunk of time to stock energy again, so if she uses it on someone there's an interval of time that won't allow her to help others.
Like fucking dragonballs
I hate Dragonballs and the effect they have on consequences in the universe.

Attached: 1525585734579.png (642x992, 927K)

What if Mirio's quirk reappears by itself in 4 years?

>Agape is needed in every marriage, actually.
No then it is just Eros
Agape is specifically higher and purer than Eros and Philia
It excludes both.

It doesn't exclude both. Agape is sacrifing everything for the object of your affection and pleasing them to the best of your ability. And if Eros and philia is needed, agape mixes with them.
This is basic stuff, user. Having a relationship with agape as foundation is exactly what eri might need, and the date comment goes to show mirio doesn't even rule out that option.
Seriously, you think he'd risk breaking her heart? That isn't agape at all.

Attached: agapeimage2.png (600x400, 335K)

>It doesn't exclude both
yes it does
By definition.
If Eros is part of it it can not be agape love.

If you are saying he would fuck her you are basically saying it is not agape love.

If eri wants to be fucked, and the foundation is agape, it isn't a problem dude.
You saying they can't mix is stupid. There are many relationships where agape love bonds two people together. All she has to do is ask, that is unconditional love means.

Attached: love.jpg (500x460, 74K)

Would bnha be better if it had a faster pace like black clover or even the earlier arcs

>and the foundation is agape
Then he would say no if it is truly agape
>that is unconditional love means.
But its not. You don't even understand the unconditional part of it
Imagine if it wasn't Eri
That is a condition
>is it Eri?
Or what if Eri wants him to hate her hypothetically?
Then it would be unanswarable.
The fact of agape love is that what she wants doesn't matter
That is why it is valued so ridiculously higher than Eros or philia
Because it is so crazy pure and the highest form of love

What you are saying is just like. Mirio likes her a lot and if she wants he would become her romantic interest meaning Eros
But that is not agape love.

Now maybe you are right and its not agape.

You know what'd be real fucking amazing? If we didn't have yet another thread fucking full of MiriEri ''discussion''

That'd be really cool

no

while its true that eros is separate from agape, its more a foundation at least in relationships. you can have both without have had the other but in a relationship the strongest ones start with eros and end with the man agape and the female pragma

Attached: 342124235234.png (696x566, 617K)

This is not MiriEri discussion. This is Greco-Christian philosophical and religious discourse going as far back as Homer's use of affection.

Attached: 1549515776521.jpg (617x872, 77K)

I'd rather Deku self sacrifice and give OFA to Mirio desu.

Dude, agape is sacrificing yourself entirely for someone. And it mixes all forms of love.
You can be a friend and feel agape.
You can be family and feel agape.
You can be lovers and feel agape.
And as long as it makes eri happy, there isn't a thing mirio wouldn't do.
>is that what she wants doesn't matter
That is the total opposite of agape. Do your research dude, agape is completely selfless love, doing something without expecting anything in return just because you love the person too much. And as I said, there isn't a single thing mirio wouldn't do for her.
If eri likes him like that eventually then he'd add Eros to the mix, but the base is agape.

>its more a foundation at least in relationships.
It really isn't. It is specifically used to describe a pure form of love that isn't eros or philia
you got the definition completely wrong.

Attached: eriball z.png (360x191, 26K)

What are you even going on about?

No dude, you're wrong. It is agape the final form of love, that of which we all should strive to feel and is developed afters years of commitment and understanding.
But it can be part of absolutely any form of bond, mirio just happens to have that has the base fairly early in his relationship with Eri.
Search agape in marriage, seriously.

Attached: eph-5-25-web-w.jpg (584x389, 60K)

>then he'd add Eros to the mix
And then it stops being agape. You can say he would go from agape to eros but then it was never really agape now was it?
agape is pure with nothing else. Its higher. Like the cleanest liquid
If you put a little cum in it is no longer the cleanest liquid. It is now cumwater. Which is Eros.

we facebook now

agape in marriage is trying to use the agape principle to help with eros
but its not pure agape.
You can have some agape in your Eros but it wouldn't be agape love then as a descripter
you would then describe that love overall as eros
If you want to say "this love is agape" then it can't be anything else.

No, because ero evolved to please her. My God you're dense.
Say, mirio called himself her close friend in canon. Not her devoted follower, her close friend. Does that mean that, because he feels philia, he no longer feels agape? Of course not.
Agape is the base of his devotion for Eri, and anything she might need from him he will provide. Let it be friendship, companionship or love. That is what agape means in relationship dude.

10 years too late for that statement

>Does that mean that, because he feels philia, he no longer feels agape
No
but it does mean his love OVERALL as the complete love can not be agape
His love is not agape then.
You can say parts of it are agape if you want or the foundation but if then asked what is love is the answer is philia or eros but not agape

>It is now cumwater. Which is Eros
heh

Attached: IMG_20190328_070521.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Attached: 1533606179985.png (1439x809, 1.29M)

>then it can't be anything else
But it can. There are many bonds where you stay with someone not because you're sexually attracted to them, but because your love is higher than that.
Yeah, because it is a mix of everything with agape (selfless, sacrificial love) as the base.
Agape is literally that, putting someone before your very own needs and getting a joyful feeling for that. Parents feel agape for their kids, friends feel agape for their best friend. Mirio developed agape because he failed her, which is pretty understandable.

Guess I'll get raped

Cringe. Neck yourself Grapefag

>mix
agape can not be a mix

Okay let me use the liquid example because you are not wrong with your example of agape in marriage or eros but you are wrong in your terminology

Lets say you have three liquids. Pure distilled water (Agape) cum (Eros) and blood (Philia)
Now what you are saying and with which I don't even disagree is that you can use fill a relationship with some distilled water as a base and then add cum and you have a really great relationship
But that container itself would be then be eros
To be distilled it has to be 100% pure distilled.
If I asked you what this container contains you would say distilled water and cum
If I asked you if this container is pure (agape) your answer would have to be
>no there is cum in it

I hope Hori and GeGe become a lovely hand fetish couple

Attached: 1556960238969.png (785x669, 59K)

I hate both of you, MiriEri fag for doing this constantly, and the user(s) who respond to him and feed him (You)'s

Just leave then Grapefag. These threads will be here and last until MHA gets axed or ends.

I am explaining greek philosophy here

How long until Hori adds a new female character that gets a lot of focus that also has a Hand related Quirk?

Well, that is because you're not considering the application of the terms of love in a relationship, but in semantics. People aren't robots, dude. You can feel a myriad of things for someone, for a cause, that is human nature.
But the base of Mirio's devotion is definitely Eros, it shows when he gets shot with a smile on his face for her sake, or after his promise of not letting her feel sadness again, which is huge if you consider what that implies.
Whether that gets mixed with cum (or blood even, who knows) is yet to be seen. But it isn't impossible, because there isn't a thing he wouldn't do for her. He's the opposite of Chisaki in her life, and it works amazingly narrative wise.

What if Deku can split One For All among several people and that's how Mirio gets a quirk?

Taking that crystalline network of power idea to another level. What if One For All gets stronger as a result?

I hope Hori is happy. I want him to be happy

Attached: 615237163.png (500x500, 355K)

>is definitely Eros
I meant agape. Fuck.

You make a valid point but I think rewinding PAST the point where the 'rewinding' bullet hit him ought to work.
>She could probably turn someone into a money if she tried - Overhaul

She said she liked Toga, didn't she? That character has had a lot of focus recently...
Care to explain Hori?

AY *african clicking noises*

Attached: *sniiiiiif*.png (204x198, 75K)

>but in semantics
Yes I am arguing about which term should be used.
>People aren't robots, dude
So emotions shouldn't ever have terms attached to them? Then you shouldn't care at all
call it love. call it lust. "It doesn't matter dude."
>But the base of Mirio's devotion is definitely Eros
What? I will assume you mean agape and mixed stuff up here.
And if so yes. It is agape. But it ceases to be agape if you mix something else into it.
>But it isn't impossible
Of course not. He could hat her. People can lose faith to god.

But if you are saying hsi love is the highest and purest form and he is also in eros love with her you are contradicting yourself.
I think the problem you have is that you want your cake and eat it. You want to be able to have your little romantic ship but you also want your highest form of love. You can't have both.

Yeah if you want him to be a monkey
I thought the goal was to have him with a quirk again. Monkeys didn't have quirks.

gimme 1 gorrilion dead jews pacanto pl0x

Attached: 1555201695268.jpg (862x400, 287K)

This is the hell they created.

Nah I mean another girl with a hand related quirk like Kendou but slightly different.

Fuck all of you
I am proud of my explanation of Greek philosophical love. I know Miriofag is cancer but I am explaining something you can use in small talk to impress some faggots.
I know someone reading this learned something.

>it ceases to be agape
No, because everything he'd do for her is based on agape. That is the base. It isn't like she'd grow up and he suddenly felt lust for her, then that'd be Eros and not agape anymore. But if you use Eros or philia or storge because your agape love is the base of it, that doesn't suddenly go away.
>you're contradicting yourself
Not necessarily, since it is something he's doing because she'd require it. And that is an application of agape in itself.
Besides, isn't it already tainted? He feels agape and philia for her in canon, confirmed. Does that mean his devotion is gone? Not at all.
>you can't have both
As long as it is a relationship, then it can be done.

Attached: e92f652fcadb5a74455182b17cd89232 (1).png (1024x1024, 2.31M)

>That is the base.
Yes. And the base of cumwater could be distilled water
But it wouldn't be pure distilled water anymore.

I did.

What if we consider the case to be that the liquids are immiscible?

Cumwater

>inb4 the Shouji arc Hori has talked about before introduce us to his older sister

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Mirio will simply get his original quirk through Eri. It wopuld be the ultimate cucking give one of his hard earned quirks to Bakugou who won the lottery.

And? Relationships are a mix of everything. That is why people who only feel Eros break up and then hate each other. Or why you let someone you love go without holding grudges, because agape is stronger.
Agape is the base for all wondrous relationships, no matter how they end up.

I think you would need to have a split personality for that. As in the liquids don't mix so one part of you feels something the other doesn't
twice would be a good example. I think one part of his split personality feels eros for Toga so I guess that would be twice.

What's going on here

Attached: 1449297450174.jpg (349x350, 10K)

>And? Relationships are a mix of everything
For the most part yeah
But if you feel pure love for god then that is agape love
agape BASED love =/= agape love

We're discussing love

Retard can't understand definitions of words.

I'm a little nervous for Hori going on this date. He doesn't know a damn thing about romance as evident by his past manga and MHA. How badly is he going to fuck it up?

>And? Relationships are a mix of everything
Not always philia I hope.

Attached: 1529032226314.jpg (896x555, 69K)

Not the other guy, but you clearly aren't understanding
There is no 'base'. If you are Agape then you cannot be Eros, and vice versa

Well, mirio feels agape based love and Philia without ruling out Eros.
So unconditional love.

Attached: friendship.jpg (1020x297, 140K)

>she's taller than Shoji and is also the ara ara type

>That is why people who only feel Eros break up and then hate each other. Or why you let someone you love go without holding grudges, because agape is stronger.
God damn, this explains a lot.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 4K)

>mirio feels agape based love
Okay. But the based is important. Its not agape love
>So unconditional love.
Wrong. That is crazy. Does he love everyone an equal amount?

It happens more often than you think. Cousins marry all the time, I think it is legal in most part of the world even.

Yeah but to say every relationship is a mix of everything implies there is always familiar love in all relationships
That is wrong. But I think that is not what you really meant. I just thought it was funny.

His awkwardness is what makes him endearing, and he seems like a really genuine guy

>She said she liked Toga, didn't she?
"She" never said anything like that. Its a headcanon one retard came up with because she just so happened to draw an out-of-focus Toga because she felt like drawing the LoV. Then that retard started spamming his headcanon as if it were the truth. And also, there's no confirmation Gege is a female. The only evidence towards that is a self-drawn portrait that could have easily been faked, and there are signs pointing to it being a male as well.

Do you mean to tell me that a married couple can feel Eros and Phila, but that exempts them from feeling Agape? Or even stranger, vice versa? How did that make sense?

Except you can. Agape is simply putting someone first, and feeling happiness and love just because the other person is happy.
Parents feel agape for their children, for instance.

>There is no 'base'. If you are Agape then you cannot be Eros
Its basically saying
>this is unpure pure love
Its a contradiction in itself but he is really attached to it.

>meaningful discussion in the threads
Valid reason, but you're hoping for too much out of Yea Forums, friend.

When you marry someone you basically become family, so it makes sense.

Actually dude, her translator states multiple times that it's a girl

No? Eros itself isn't impure. Eros and agape is what every marriage needs to stay glued. Attraction and selflessness. But if that attraction is born out of your agape, then it is pretty fucking pure still.
99% distilled water 1%cum.

>When you marry someone you basically become family
But not in the philia sense
You wouldn't feel philia like you do for your real family for your eros partner.

Well, it always happens in my Chinese cartoons. Siscons and brocons exist for a reason and Kirino won after all.
Joking aside, Eros isn't a lost that makes relationships last. After a while, it becomes philia. There's a YouTube video that shows this pretty well.

Attached: 1537448790731.png (877x2216, 2.25M)

>does he love everyone an equal amount
No. But he'd die for Eri, and basically do anything for her. Look at this face. He cried out of joy despite having lost anything, that is completely selfless.
>Unconditional loveis known as affection without any limitations, orlovewithout conditions. This term is sometimes associated with other terms such as true altruism or completelove

Attached: 0182-017.jpg (892x1300, 271K)

Why

Attached: god weeps.png (1845x238, 30K)

Ez

>is it Eri?
Is a condition buddy.
Would he feel the same love for someone that isn't Eri? Then there is one condition.

>Agape is simply
already wrong
Agape can't be simply anything
agape by itself is a fucking extreme
Agape is the highest form of love
The non-plus ultra. Its 100% or nothing.

You can feel unconditional love for a person alone.
>To defineunconditional loveis to say that a personloves someoneunselfishly, that he or she cares about the happiness of the other person and will do anything to help that personfeelhappiness without expecting anything in return. In other words, the definition ofunconditional loveis "lovewithout conditions.
Defines him pretty well to be honest.

>Is it Eri?
Is a condition.

But that is the hardcore definition of it. It is also said that only God can feel this love, but that isn't the case as it can be applied to relationships or devotion to a cause.
The best way to translate agape for our dynamics with people is trough unconditional love, as explained here
Semantics again. The feeling is still the same.
Loving a person (a single individual) with no conditions.

will we see the pussycats again?

Attached: DbTsRC5U8AEAUpf.jpg (1190x980, 175K)

>But that is the hardcore definition of it
There is no softcore definition of the word agape
It is an extreme. The extreme is part of the definition. HIGHEST is very much non negotiable when you want to call something agape.

He also had Toga basically kill his boss, there currently are a few things i would love to know how he came to that idea.

Attached: A Stranger i remain.png (436x859, 219K)

That is probably a cry for help, right?

Or even why he made his boss into a stacked mommy

Then nobody would be able to feel agape since it is a feeling only God csn express, but that is wrong because people profess agape all the time. The way in which you express it might be different, but if the source of the feeling is agape then it is indeed that.

>unironic sad simpson edit
"dude i'm so sad dude i wanna die man i can't get any pussy dude i'm so sad"

You know that's a still from the show right?

>Then nobody would be able to feel agape since it is a feeling only God csn express,
No you can also feel it for god if you don't want to fuck or consider him your family
Hell you could feel agape love for your pet.
Mirio could technically feel agape love for Eri but you sort of ruled that out with him already probing for Eros.
> but if the source of the feeling is agape then it is indeed that.
You can not have lust with agape as the source
You can not have a boner motivated by agape.

The only thing agape is your ass.

>he's never heard of a heartboner

>Hell you could feel agape love for your pet.
I sure do. I would fight a pitbull for him.

Rather see Mirio and Eri again desu

see? Its possible and not crazy impossible.
Now lets say Eri is Mirio's pet right now. He could feel that love. He could also start wanting to fuck his dog and that would be eros
But it wouldn't be agape anymore.

>with him already probing for eros
Why are you forgetting the philia part which is official? Doesn't mean he doesn't feel agape still. It is there, a mixture of loves.
>you can not have lust with agape as the source
>you can not have a boner motivated by agape
You can, because that is what selfless love means. If a boner makes the target of your agape happy, you will provide because the boner of your heart will make it so.

Attached: precum.jpg (1080x717, 152K)

Attached: carlos.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>You can
You can not
Its eros.

But what if your dog wants to fuck you. Wouldn't you let him hump your leg?

You can't fuck your dog and say it's agape love. Not that the other guy will ever understand.

You can if Eros comes out of your agape.
To please the target of your affection.
Kinda like philia comes out, because eri needs a friend and mirio will provide.
If she needed a lover, and wanted him, he'd provide because his agape would move him to do so.

Gross.

>You can if Eros comes out of your agape.
Your impure can't come out of your pure
There is no impure in your pure.
You are now using the wrong terms. Why are you so dead set on using the wrong terms if you yourself don't care about semantics?

What if your dog had a condition that could only be fixed trough fucking? If you feel Eros out of nowhere then it wouldn't be agape anymore.
But if you feel Eros to make your dog happy, then it is still agape based. Not that you'd understand.

I think we learned today that Miriofag fucks his dog
Was that why he was so angry at the furry? Projection?

The only thing that would make it impure would be the intention behind.
If you're doing it to make someone happy, then it is agape. That is why both mix in marriage.

>Miriofag and the Furfag shitting it up again

Eros and impure are synonyms.

>But it wouldn't be agape anymore
no you idiot eri is the one in the original situation experiencing eros mirio would reciprocate because he loves her holey see
heres a situation to maybe you can understand better
>I feel agape for X
>X doesn't feel anything for me but loves another
>thats fine because I love X as long as they're happy I'm happy

now imagine if X does have feelings for me, whether just eros or even agape, even though women dont feel agape per . I would do whatever they wanted even sleep with them becasue it would make them happy

Literally learn how to read Grapefag

Yeah he is one sick puppy.

No this time Miriofag IS the furry.

I have not spoken to him this thread.

No, because agape is loving someone sacrificing yourself and not expecting anything in return.
If you need love, friendship or familial love your agape base love will provide.

>Eri
>mirio's pet
She's his wife and soon (in 6 months) a mother of his children, you pathetic little shit

>>thats fine because I love X as long as they're happy I'm happy
Exactly
your agape love wouldn't change based on what the person feels
That is how high and agape it is
>I would do whatever they wanted even sleep with them becasue it would make them happy
Okay but you would need help with viagra and you wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it
you would purely do it for that person as a personal dildo
You wouldn't want to fuck that person or would feel any eros.

That is an interesting relationship honestly but I don't think its what Hori is ever going to go for.

Stop fucking your dog.

No, I think the dude bringing agape love with your dog as an example is the furry.

No he said he would only feel agape love for a pet
Miriofag says eros is not out of the question

These threads have gone downhill fast. It's like the decline of the actual threads but in x50 speed

He was projecting something fierce back then.

I was surprised to see Miriofag that emotional last time with the furry
Now I get it. He was always a furry as well.

>that is how high and agape it is
Exactly, so you would provide anything for the other person. That is what agape is.
Anything that makes them happy.
>you wouldn't want to fuck that person or would feel any Eros
The feeling of agape would be enough to fill your body with something greater than pleasure to be honest.

Are you actually me?

Holy shit he is an animal fucker. Hahaha.

>The feeling of agape would be enough to fill your body with something greater than pleasure to be honest.
Sounds honestly psychopathic and demented to me.

>GeGe ships TogaDeku
Based and cutepilled

Attached: 1556527324484.jpg (765x1151, 237K)

Wait. So if you feel agape for someone, and they wanted to be your friend.
You say you wouldn't enjoy the friendship with that person? Sounds awfully dense for me.

>You say you wouldn't enjoy the friendship with that person?
Your feelings wouldn't change
They are already at the highest form of devotion and unshakable.
That is agape.

Who says that two people cannot feel Eros, Ludus, Pragma, Philia, and Agape all at the same time for each other? To put them into exclusive categories is ludicrous.

Bonus round: what kind of love does La Brava feel for Gentle?

If you aren't willing to do anything for someone you feel agape for, it isn't really agape.
The dog example is extremely idiotic, but this is Yea Forums.

Good afternoon

Because Agape is specifically love not for this
Its like saying something is pure and impure.

>Bonus round: what kind of love does La Brava feel for Gentle?
Eros.

So you would be Buddha all the time, not feeling enjoyment out of someone's friendship? Seems pretty dense, almost autistic.
Truth is, you can feel all for someone. That is why human interaction isn't linear, it is a spectrum of affections but Mirio does feel agape. And philia. And possibly Eros eventually, if she so needs it.

Look man, I can love someone to the Moon and back but I won't cut off a finger for them. Your definition of Agape is unattainable and unrealistic. Nobody could feel it.

>If you aren't willing to do anything for someone you feel agape for, it isn't really agape.
But fucking your dog wouldn't be good for him
Not everything a person wants is good forthem.

good afternoon to you too

Stop fucking your dog Miriofag.

>specifically love not for this
Incorrect, most forms of love are supossed to evolve to agape, doesn't mean Eros, philia or storge dissappear . Mirio just happens to feel that as the base of his devotion to eri's happiness.

>not feeling enjoyment out of someone's friendship?
It would be unrelated to your feelings of love
You really don't understand language and words, do you?
>but Mirio does feel agape
Maybe. But that would mean he was joking. I kinda remember you being really triggered about that. He could eventually feel a mix but then you would have to say his love is a mix and not fucking agape.

But agape is highly demonstrated with God sacrificing his son for humanity. That is the greatest sacrifice.
You'd be willing to do anything for whoever you felt agape for.

>He wouldn't cut off a finger for the person he loves
Never gonna make it

>Incorrect, most forms of love are supossed to evolve to agape
No specifically not
The greeks were looking for a word for love that they could see as love but they could see was neither eros or philia
The test if something is agape is
>is it eros
>no
>is it philia
>no
its agape

>it would be unrelated to your feelings of love
How come? Philia is a form of love, mixes well with agape. As any other form of love.
>his love is a mix and not fucking agape
So like with every other person? Of course. But not everybody can feel agape. That is an unnatural feeling that comes as a decision to love someone.
Mirio already feels that, and whatever he mixes it with to please eri has agape as the base.

It's just pedoshitters that don't understand Beastars

Attached: ren08.jpg (600x857, 62K)

>Philia is a form of love, mixes well with agape.
Okay but mixes into something that isn't agape
I was arguing about someone just feeling agape
>. As any other form of love.
I think Philia and Eros mix better in fiction than in reality
>So like with every other person?
I guess. He is not feeling the highest form of love
But he could. Its not a crazy unreachable standard. You are just arguing around it for Mirio since you want both the highest but describe something that specifically isn't the highest form of love.

>Stop fucking your dog Miriofag.
Please stop forcing that meme.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? This isn't a beastars thread

It is the furry deflecting his degeneracy on miriofag. Ignore him.

Bro they were separated for only 30 years and he knew he was going to get him back. I'm not getting my finger back. Christ's death is a really poor example of agape. Giving a homeless man $5 while on your way to spend it on a coffee is a better example.

Sorry I'm not a cutter. There's a point where doing yourself harm for someone you love doesn't make sense.

Only way someone could feel agape alone is if they were God himself. This isn't possible, since as defintion agape isn't something to be felt by humans.
But when applied to relationships and day to day interactions you can see agape reflected in your actions. That is to say, selfless, sacrificial love for the highest good of the object of your affections without expecting anything in return . And if you need to mix that with sex, friendship, familial love or anything the person might want, then it is still agape based.
God.

KONO POWA

>chrisr death is a really poor example of agape
How so? Sacrificing your beloved son for the salvation of humanity is sacrificing your most beloved being because your love is unmsasurable.

>Only way someone could feel agape alone is if they were God himself.
No
We already had the example for your pet
I feel agape for my pet.
>This isn't possible, since as defintion agape isn't something to be felt by humans.
No it is. Its specifically only for humans. Now you are going off the logic end. Please return to the realm of reason.
>then it is still agape based.
but not agape.

>since as defintion agape isn't something to be felt by humans.
Wrong. Simply wrong. Early Christians practiced Agape.

>And if you need to mix that with sex, friendship, familial love or anything the person might want, then it is still agape based.
I can feel Agape and still draw healthy boundaries like not fucking a person no matter how much they begged.