So which show was the most overrated one for winter 2019?

So which show was the most overrated one for winter 2019?

Attached: overrated.jpg (2664x986, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/R3oT9xO1Aehwpb5Ish5gmA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kimetsu no yaiba

mob

Megalo Box was only overrated by sheer virtue of being the only half-decent show that season.

What else were we supposed to watch, anthropomorphized racehorse girls that are also idols?

Attached: 1554033475302.png (510x487, 474K)

Fucking this

Yup

Do you define overrated as "bad" but popular or just overhyped but not necessarily bad?

Mob, but it was still the best thing airing.

Everything except megalo box is wrong, swap in Zombieland saga.
Megalo was so dogshit it made me go back and watch Ippo, I've never seen a show the props itself up as a boxing anime but at nearly every turn screams that it doesn't want to be a boxing anime.

why isn't violet evergarden there?

I agree only because Mobfags became really obnoxious

this
yeah, if you only watched that show.

those are all good animes except for goburin suhrayer

The one you liked most.

>sora yori, cells at work
>good
I looked forward to these titles but they became dull by the half-way point.

The Goblin slayer source material is fine, the anime is dogshit. Shit is so fucking ugly and it was apparent from episode 1 but if you tried to complain about it you got lumped in with all the SJW's who complained about the rape scene when I didn't give a fuck. I can't think of a single situation in which I'd recoomend the anime over the manga

I decided to not pick up the anime solely based on the fact that they made his armor 3DCG.

You made a good choice

t.VEGfags

Attached: 149566411949.jpg (279x304, 25K)

Your ass is overrated. Now begone!

Wait were there actually people who liked blur box?

Literally no one mentioned VEG, and this thread is talking about this year.
I don't even think VEG is that great.
Rent free.

Attached: 1525916817575.png (1920x1080, 997K)

Hinamasuri was great

Winter, retard

Rising of the Incel Hero

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/R3oT9xO1Aehwpb5Ish5gmA/

You're pathetic. So pathetic that you need to post the same lousy shitpost OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN to justify your shallow existence. Fucking disappear already retard.

maybe if people just stopped giving him replies or something

Doesn't look like something I'd normally enjoy, but it's got an unusually high rating, so I guess I'll give it a shot for a couple of episodes.

Still less pathetic than any shounenfag. Huntards especially

It literally has 0 fanbase

nobody brought up VEG you mentally ill nigger

how can you call Megalobox overrated when there were a grand total of 10 people watching that shit

How were you "looking forward" to sora yori? Basically no one knew about it at the beginning. If you want to hate on shows, do it upfront.

Sorry. I should have said it had promise after the first episode. Directing was nice.

Uma Musume was like 2 times better than megalobox though.

I liked Mob II, but it really is overrated. The generic battle shonen "muh friends" shit in the last arc really is undeserving of the praise the show gets about having good writing.

This. Admittedly, I loved the show myself, but even I didn't finish it until just the other week, having only actually watched about half of it during its actual airing.

Barely talk anime = overrated

(you)

2x0 is 0 user. Uma Musume wasn't that

Because OP is a vegtard.