KickVic Vs IStandWithVic

What is Yea Forumsā€˜s opinion on the whole kickvic fiasco?
Do you believe Monica Rial?
Do you believe/stand with Vic Mignogna?

Attached: 3A205EC3-C3B2-4502-8E66-ECA548D523A6.jpg (350x491, 34K)

what did monica do?

Fuck off.

For the most part I'm indifferent; I haven't watched a dub in well over a year now and I'm unlikely to ever watch one again, even for standout dubs like Berserk and Black Lagoon. Yet I guess it still bothers me that a guy who probably didn't even do anything he's accused of may have his career ruined by giving a few cosplayers/thots/average women a kiss on the forehead. The fact the whole (((dub industry))) threw him under the bus immediately also bothers me because they either a)let a creep get away with perving on women for decades or b)decided to destroy an innocent man's career for no reason

Kill yourself, faggot.

anime conventions are the absolute most degenerate gathers in the world. worse than coachella, burning man, the juggalos, worse than a literal crack house. industry professionals should be ashamed for attending them in general.

Edward is adorable

kill yourselves, faggots

>e-celeb thread
sage

Attached: sage_too.png (670x670, 32K)

>is a retard
>gets called a retard
>"s-seething"
fuck off

You didn't call anyone retard, retard.

who cares

Attached: dissapointing.png (302x382, 212K)

Here's my take:
I don't hate Vic and actually enjoyed him as Ed, but I do feel he took a lot of things for granted with his popularity. He acted like a literal rock star, both in persona and towards fans and non-fans. I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing but then I never really looked fondly at that sort of philandering behavior even outside of Vic. I don't think he deserved the lynching he got for everything he's given to Western community, but obviously all that shit bit him in the ass which goes to show how careful you should be in the Western world today.

>burger dubs
Literally who gives a fuck?

who is Vic? that's Edward Elric.

fuck off, faggot.

>Attention seeking lying bitch versus weirdo perv repressed christfag who're only notable for being in fucking western dubs nobody with taste would ever watch

Kill yourself, faggots.

who?

>dubs
>american dubs

I stand with THESE dubs