One piece

>only proper shogun in the series
>lied,cheated,stolen,backstabbed,plotted his way out of mediocrity
>one of the greatest debuts in anime history
>one of the greatest speeches in anime history
>fantastic design, looks like your typical 2-page guy jobbing against some edgelord/bishonen faggot
>ends up being the main villain
>fantastic personality
>fantastic ship/crew
>intelligent but flawed, brave but cowardly
>not your typical bishie perfect faggot villain
>real underdog, fights like a MC
>10/10 post timeskip design
why is he so based?

Attached: orochi nitoryu.jpg (1080x1127, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-jYXg-Z9DE
youtube.com/watch?v=MuxcbHeAz_U
i.imgur.com/u4uxIxl.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait to see him take on Zoro.

This. But I doubt it'll be a fair 1 on 1.

Isolationism Ain't free. The tree of honour and isolationism gotta be litterd with the blood of Kouzki family. Kozuki PIRATE Oden aka "boiled" is not my shogun. he is pirate scum and probbaly tennrybutio spy as well :DD. Kaidou and Orochi not Momo and Luffy ok. praise yamata no orochi.

Attached: Shogun.png (326x430, 64K)

>Even though they arent even 1% of the population, Fishmen are responsible for over 90% of Underwater crimes Luffy

Attached: Shanks_Anime_Infobox.png (1369x1078, 1.24M)

>>one of the greatest debuts in anime history
>>one of the greatest speeches in anime history
When

can't wait to see him find out what Hiyori has been doing with Zoro

Yasuie is about to make him freak the fuck out with his upcoming Whitebeard-level speech though

haha newfag

Attached: Kid.jpg (259x194, 11K)

isn't Whitebeard's crew all humans too?

No?

Attached: Namur_Anime_Infobox.png (418x588, 456K)

Zoro will have to 3v1 Sanji, Orochi, and Queen

Can't see everyone to see what Hiyori will do with Zoro on livestream.

>there are OPfags who will unironically believe this

Looks like Morias and Jimbeis kid.

wonder what pappug paid him to wear that sweater on the world's biggest stage.

Is this the new version of blackbeardposting?

stupid sexy captain!

Attached: niku.png (262x187, 70K)

Reminder that Nami is cute and gay!

Attached: naimgay.jpg (1047x365, 301K)

Attached: sheath.png (1076x273, 418K)

Whitebeard owned fishman island, remember? Pretty sure clothes coulda been one of his exports.

aren't spoilers supposed to come out today

Attached: Hiyori nervous.png (242x228, 53K)

I love them!!!

Attached: They'll meet again.jpg (1080x1651, 999K)

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEEHAHAHA.png (602x339, 350K)

you are just a pleb

Attached: 1550513643106.png (300x374, 39K)

I'm a OPfag and I don't.
Orochi looks mid tier as hell. Brook might beat him.

is that canon?

Tick tock Zorofags

Attached: 1546630782703.png (300x195, 66K)

Yeah? He's one of Whitebeard's division commanders.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

alright, never really noticed him

You’re not an OPfag if you think looks have anything to do with strength

Zoroland

Attached: Zoroland.jpg (1080x1199, 641K)

>and probbaly tennrybutio spy as well
That is a good point. Open borders means the samurai myth is dispelled, which means Wano has to join the World Government for protection.

>A fishman division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates
>Never heard from after the war despite an arc focused on Fishman Island, which they once protected.

It was implied WB did it for free.

>Implying a devastating defeat for Zoro isn't exactly what Zorofags want
He's had it too easy post-ts, and every time he's fallen it's been due to bullshit like drowning or sleeping gas. For fuck's sake he's never even been pushed hard enough to use Asura.

The only thing that's new here is you.

>Germa kicked out of WG for trying to associate with Big Meme pirates
>Fishnigger Island given a pass despite agreeing to be part of her territory and producing 20 tons of candy every month for her

Why is this allowed?

Shanks pls

Attached: genius sanji.jpg (455x556, 171K)

Alliance vs Protection racket.
The only one at fault is the Marines for not being strong enough to stop Big Mom from claiming Fishman Island as her territory.

The samurai really aren't to be fucked with though, and the few means of entry combined means they really only have to deal with pirates that are able to deal with the New World, which is not a large group.

Cute Sanji to add to the cute Sanji collection

Germa wanted to fight alongside Big Mom while Fishman Island just pay her for protection

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat

Attached: 1548914625638.png (2500x3800, 2.51M)

That's just fucking Shanks. Oda's a hack

I think the idea here is that without protection FI is constantly ravaged, so WG may either establish a marine base there which would probably face logistic and political problems or unofficially allow Yonko to protect them. These kinds of mafia/government arrangements actually happen around the world, I think.

Interesting how Oda didn't show Nami's reaction to that

where blackbeard posting would be

Attached: 1556983639363.png (2000x2177, 368K)

Carrot has never worn the Straw Hat

>ends up being the main villain
What if he ends up becoming Blackbeard's Nakama?

Attached: [megitsune intensifies].jpg (1130x638, 510K)

He looks like a child with a beard, a bit creepy.

Reminder that Luffy will look like that in 20 years, while his wife Hancock will look like this.

Attached: Nyon.jpg (271x186, 12K)

They offer no Marines assistance, didn't allow Fishman Island to even go to Reverie without a Celestial Dragon's recommendation, and didn't even realize it had been attacked by Hody's gang. The World Government keeps Fishman Island around as a source of income but clearly doesn't actually give a shit about the place, just like Big Mom.

With that logic then only Luffy and Nami are Straw Hats

>Im is a girl
I don't tend to notice too much of that. People seem split on Im's deliberately vague appearance.

Now there were folks saying that the Green Admiral was a girl and I don't know where the fuck that line of thinking came from. Was it a muscle fetish?

Attached: Im_Manga_Infobox.png (302x704, 297K)

To be fair, he won't care as long as she cooks.

>Luffy
>living to the 40
don't do steroids and HRT

Attached: 30 years old Boomer.png (1920x1873, 1.89M)

Law will give Luffy the immortality operation.

>The World Government keeps Fishman Island around as a source of income but clearly doesn't actually give a shit about the place
That's not true, we saw Gorosei were concerned with the state of fishman/human relation after Jinbe left marines, and I think it was the very reason they invited him. And I don't think they require recommendation to participate in Reverie, they needed that for their relocation plan. No direct marine involvement and Ryugu not participating in Reverie is likely a result of a tense racial/political situation.

People just really wanted Green Bull to be a girl, mixed with some rumors she'd be based on a specific famous actress like the others were. The referenced actress became a Vice Admiral instead.

>Loses to a 47 year old man, 17 years older than himself
>Gripes about the Worst Generation

Luffy is the type of a person to refuse that because "living my own life" bullshit or something like this. Not to mention Law would have to die for that/

I once joked that green bull is a bulldyke, dunno if people were serious about it.

I get triggered every time I see someone say Green Bull instead of Ryokugyu because nobody does this for any of the other Admirals' epithets.

the other admirals aren't as hard to spell.

The Gorosei were concerned because the relationships getting more tense could lead to Hodys coming up and bothering them instead of staying underwater. Fishman Island's a hotbed of political activity, but you are correct that his signature was something they'd present at Reverie, not the entrance ticket itself.

>ouch

Attached: god foxy.jpg (412x700, 187K)

Maybe when he becomes a real character people will actually remember his name.

one of the craziest panels in op to be honest.

I'd fuck him

>Akainu
>Kizaru
>Aokiji
>Fujitora
>Ryugokuryuguruyuuruyu

It's a mystery, isn't it?

What was the context of this?

the "ryo" syllable is bullshit and shouldn't exist in any language

I had more trouble with pronouncing Aokiji than I ever did with Ryokugyu

then again I was a novice weeb at the time so pronunciation made less sense to me.

Attached: 1549147052935.png (444x374, 91K)

Attached: op315.jpg (1066x1600, 385K)

It's because it became a tradition among translators to leave them as is as opposed to all the other nicknames, so people got used to them. But he has the problem of being name dropped once and then only appeared after 200 chapters to disappear again. So people simply didn't remember his Japanese name and didn't bother to check and it sorta stuck. Especially that it's the kind of a name when you never know if you should use "o", "ou" or whatever. Kizaru and Akainu also had to wait to appear, but their name are somewhat simpler. And OP only become as big as it is in the internet during Marineford anyway. It may change once he becomes a major focus finally, it may not.

Rewatching some early scenes of One Piece, and wow you can tell Nami's voice actress was much younger lol

>The Gorosei were concerned because the relationships getting more tense could lead to Hodys coming up and bothering them instead of staying underwater.
I really think you're trying to twist it to make them look bad.

>2000 men

*ruins ur manga*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

*blocks ur path*

Attached: D24UYE_UkAE6Svm.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

The Gorosei are dicks who have shown no good will towards fishmen or indeed anybody. Their appearances have all been about how to manage control over the world they own. A cynical interpretation of them worrying over fishmen human relations is warranted.

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (593x451, 210K)

Foxy > Zoro

Zoroland

Attached: w2.jpg (788x1015, 108K)

I have no idea how you could think Wano ruined the manga after going through Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard, they share so many of the same strengths and flaws.

Attached: Hiyori unimpressed.png (296x260, 62K)

>fantastic design
lyl

Reread Ohara incident flashback, they're clearly broken by what they have to do. They're balance/status quo freaks, but they still look like they care for the world and that's why they're doing it.

Side characters weren't as annoying, boring, or shitty in either of those arcs. Things actually happened week-to-week without jumping between five different crappy subplots.
Plus Thriller Bark had plenty of Based Moriah.

>Things actually happened week-to-week without jumping between five different crappy subplots.
retard spotted

Davy Back Fight is a pleb filter.

Attached: 0315-013.jpg (1066x1600, 336K)

It's weird you're compare Wano to TB. TB has almost no non-villainous side characters for one (only Lola really, the others are background noise). And the sheer amount of allies in Wano is what largely shapes it.

>Things actually happened week-to-week without jumping between five different crappy subplots.
People bitched about this so hard when both Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard were happening, what are you talking about

So you didn't read them week to week.

I want Oda to draw comfy filler again.

I compare it for lots of mostly comedy side plots, named characters that are only important in a small way, and the Straw Hats mostly ignoring the serious aspects of the plot in favor of their own goofy hijinks. Wano isn't 100% like any arc, but it's very similar to Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard in being a wild ride with lots of small scenes that are just for fun instead of always building to the epic climax.

Oda dickriders truly are the masters of cope.

Foxy too

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODA!

With Punk Hazard, people bitched more about all the running, flanderization, and lack of consequences from shinokuni. Terrible arc.

great arc
wtf happened to oda

>exposing yourself as a retard

>being the manga equivalent of a capeshitter

prepare for their cover stories

Attached: 74489652_p0.jpg (1684x1250, 1.52M)

>owari da, roronoa-kun

Attached: angry orochi.jpg (1080x791, 101K)

I want the anime to make comfy filler again, I watched some post-alabasta episodes early today and I love this shit.

what is "capeshitter'? I don't follow zoomers slang

Re-reading that arc made me realize how weak Enel really was

Attached: op317.jpg (1066x1600, 370K)

based Nitoryu Orochi will btfo Zorojuro

youtube.com/watch?v=4-jYXg-Z9DE
I would kill for stuff like this, post-Alabasta/W7, or G8 again. And not some crappy movie tie-in, I'll even take Foxy filler over that.

>I compare it for lots of mostly comedy side plots
That's literally every arc.
>named characters that are only important in a small way
What does that even mean? Every arc had background or almost background characters,
>and the Straw Hats mostly ignoring the serious aspects of the plot in favor of their own goofy hijinks
Again, I don't see how these particular three arcs have more of that than, say, Skypiea. Even Alabasta had these, and it was probably the most "mission-oriented" arc, Skypiea aside.

I think the one arc it's the most comparable with is Skypiea, due to focus on exploration and the setting itself being more important than any particular character (at least for now),

I loved it too. Great final fight but not only, I liked the previous games too. Awesome Zoro/Sanji duo and some SHs like Nami and Usopp showcasing different type of skills. Peak comfy

Attached: 0308-012.jpg (1066x1600, 361K)

Arlong redemption arc when

Attached: arlong_chan_by_demonhaunterceres-d4vbvje.png (752x1063, 233K)

Not him, but I really don't think "capeshit" is a zoomery word. Anyway, it refers to superheroes (capes).

so /a is actually enjoying wano?

YUCK!

*War aside

I think comparing it to the beginning of Skypeia is more than acceptable, but I would hope it didn't follow suit with the boring middle third. I guess I can't really explain what I mean by the amount of time spent of comedy versus plot, or the huge amount of named characters compared to something like Drum Island or even Water Seven (which had its fair share.) Maybe I'm just wrong.

Pre-ts Robin was so much prettier. The time skip really wrecked her design.
But I suppose it makes some sense. Once a girl hits 30 they become an oba-san.

t. Flower Capital children

Oda should really do "Decks of the world: Villain edition" post-Wano.

Attached: 1556566229538.jpg (750x750, 144K)

Absolutely never. Only villains who haven't actually done all that bad of things get them, but you can't ever un-shoot Bellemere.

yeah, that's my stuff. I'd take that over the adapton of canon material any day, they butcher all of it anyways.
youtube.com/watch?v=MuxcbHeAz_U

People always cause Foxy a jobber, but he gave Luffy a high difficulty fight that made him pass out after winning.

It's easy to forget but the Chairman Election arc did exist.

Not sure if he'll be redeemed, but if we ever see him again it'll be as a celestial dragon's slave.

I knew that's true OPchads wouldn't be stupid enough to dislike one of the best arcs and it just another hunter mumbler

Bellemere is just locked in a dungeon.

Crocodile kinda got redeemed despite being responsible for deaths of thousands if not more

Crocodile never killed anyone on-screen, only thing that matters

>but I would hope it didn't follow suit with the boring middle third
Yeah, I always believed the biggest sin of Skypiea was jumping into the death game way to quickly.
>Maybe I'm just wrong.
You are. Huge amount of side characters is more of a pre-TS vs post-TS thing (with FI and War being more in-line with the other group). And comedy/seriousness changed all the time.

Davy Back Fight is the only arc that Zoro has complimented Sanji.

Remember when Buggy murdered his nakama?

Attached: OP009-07.jpg (725x1100, 208K)

They will form the sinister four and come for Wano for revenge

Attached: what the fuck i'm watching.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Soon.

Attached: d15055dce963039e4d8d6a54476be861.jpg (771x1035, 181K)

she had a kid

Learn interpunction.

With who?

He really didn't, he got released but nobody forgave him for shit. Crocodile isn't an example of redemption, just chaos.

cursed image

People who draw shit like this deseve the bullet

Attached: 1497267713788.jpg (184x176, 7K)

No, and neither did anybody else by the time he came back.

no one ever redeemed Crocodile, he's still just as much of an asshole, he just didn't piss off Luffy personally or get in his way so Luffy doesn't give a fuck. Thats what Luffy's character has always been

Luffy forgive him as he doesn't' really give a shit about Alabasta, he was fighting back then only for Vivi and for his own ambition

Wait a minute, you're an ADULT that reads One Piece?
My condolences to your parents.

>Crocodile isn't an example of redemption, just chaos.
I really can't believe people actually fell for his tsundere act. "If you want to protect something, protect it right!", seriously?

Read better manga.

delete this

Even then, Luffy wanted Crocodile to rot in jail. It was Ivankov that got Crocodile out, because they needed people of his caliber.

Literally the first thing Luffy does upon seeing Crocodile is yell that he hadn't forgiven anything and he won't be coming on the prison break.

What's your favorite sentai season, Yea Forums?

Attached: Germa_66_in_Comic_Strip.png (1908x1080, 2.95M)

Who are the match-ups for these guys?

Attached: D1d5MmNUcAYxtJ4.jpg (2048x1469, 682K)

Attached: x14.png (958x1500, 276K)

Do you love Luffy?

Attached: Happy Birthday Luffy.jpg (1076x1596, 878K)

He forgives him since Crocodile isn't a bad guy anymore

Momonosuke vs Orochi
Zoro vs Kyoshiro

make more sense imo.

dragon

tic toc zolofags

Attached: best shogun.jpg (935x854, 113K)

with all my kokoro

Attached: 1553621388057.jpg (695x600, 410K)

aaaa Oda where are my edgy characters

Attached: Zoro vs Orochi.jpg (850x1100, 167K)

Stop the Orochi propaganda

Attached: Zorp.jpg (465x355, 23K)

There's King perhaps.

in the manga the arc was fine but i'm pretty sure the hate for the arc comes from the anime stretching it out like crazy

Zoro is not a true samurai he's a pirate scum
but worry not citizens of the Wano, Nitoryu Orochi will protect us.

Attached: 47581795_225721791647292_3848155630600778328_n.jpg (1080x792, 101K)

BASED

based

Attached: wano shogun.png (842x440, 222K)

finally spoilers

They gonna come back for the final fight or Straw Hat vs Blackbeard Davy back fight for one piece

i like his drawings

Attached: 56706294_367813063821733_7997851385824185095_n.jpg (1080x751, 130K)

I love Sanji because he loves the ladies and he likes to keep it mellow.
He is just like my man Donatello.

>ive come here to brag
>i boned robin and she gave me poneglyph secrets
>suck it nobles

In the manga it was a coherent story. They become friends with Tonjit, Foxy shoots his horse, Luffy gets mad and agrees to the DBF, they win, Tonjit is avenged, Kuzan shows up and helps him to cross the ocean to get back to his people.

In the anime it was all over the place.

>I'm gonna make the Fisher Tiger incident look like a fucking joke!

I wonder about Buggy and Bullet relationship

Attached: 51933387_144281179947769_3635190156698924987_n.jpg (1080x1058, 126K)

Okay I giggled

Marimofags will be BTFO
I can’t wait

*ahem*
I've come to make an announcement. Kurozumi Orochi is a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right, he took his snake fucking scaly dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "THIS BIG", and I said "That's disgusting!" So I'm making a call out post on my CooTube.com. "Kurozumi Orochi, you got a small dick, it's the size of a walnut except way smaller, and guess what...here's what my dong looks like....*BOOM*. That's right baby, all points, no scales, no pillows, look at that it looks like 2 balls and a bong! You tried to fuck my wife? Well now I'm gonna fuck you.

Attached: YOU'RE WIDE OPEN.png (621x534, 170K)

I hope canonically Bullet came out the womb that big

I tried to resist and lost.

But did he manage to save yasu and tokos smile?

>Shanks...Get the Harpoons.

Attached: Black Manta Screech.jpg (767x1122, 917K)

>devote your life to overthrow the Celestial Dragon

Imu: pic related
Dragon: Am I a joke to you ?

Attached: 7ce25.png (805x763, 854K)

Marimofags can't wait, too. If zoro won't get his shit kicked in on livestream everyone here will go home disappointed and hungry.

this is worse than the colette x niji pairing

>cuts up wanted posters and pictures of people he hates
is imu autistic?

Reminder that Cosette was so ugly she wasn't even worth raping.

Post Kaido and his calamities cromartie walking

Attached: Chads and Jack.jpg (1440x968, 263K)

Nothing is ever that easy

Attached: 55910192_418392855579496_6076394741277889435_n.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Komurasaki is a Shogun wife stupid outsider

Attached: 1553856126660.png (719x654, 149K)

jack is totally the guy whose name nobody remembers

filler

when will we see the flower ninja qt again

Have Gorosei ever even mentioned Dragon? They talk about pirates all the time, but revos don't appear to register on the radar.

Why is there no rule 34 of Daisy

DISGUSTING.

We're going to have a clash with shogun forces in the next few chapters. So about then.

because she's ugly

Lol Orochi's gonna get denied again on live TV

Attached: zoro.png (1062x1120, 1.72M)

>tfw she will never give me her shitsack

cheers

You know people give Hody a lot of shit but Decken's worse, rereading FI and I'm just thinking "why's he even here?". The kino legend of the flying dutchman is wasted on this complete goof.

When faced to serious threats like Luffy and Blackbeard you kind of forget about the annoying mosquito who is been buzzing around you.

>injured, only healing is usopp's bullshit toad oil
>lost his best sword, two sword style
>possibly poisoned
>luffy is watching and is need of some motivation
>shogun and friends are there
>chapter 944 approaching
Zorobros... it's been a long time coming...
But it's finally time for Zoro to truly job.
It's the only way he can later on use his full post-TS power.

Attached: zoro (2).png (494x431, 27K)

no i the nightmares from Shabody will come back

what a shit taste. She's utterly adorable.

Attached: 62701.jpg (225x350, 30K)

does oda have the balls to kill one of the strawhats?

t Neptune bahohohoho

Attached: Oda benching Jinbei.png (864x418, 235K)

How big is Otoko's penis?

user, Jimbe is dead and is a homie

Don't you know that Linlin will STILL not have arrived at the prison by chapter 950?
She actually never will arrive because she lost interest, got lost and went somewhere else!
LMAO!

Attached: x15.png (244x390, 90K)

Please don’t post that abomination ever again.

It does seem to imply that we'll eventually get to see Davy Jones in the manga in some way which I hope will live up to the hype

the giant ship that could destroy the whole island went over your head I guess
over his head! get it? cause the noah was above their heads yohohohoho

>not liking a real woman
I bet you're a hancuckfag

Someone add her group to the wano run piece webm.

that fat fish is not a strawhat

No, she's never arriving because they are continually halving the distance.

she hates men

Attached: hiyori upset.png (254x212, 23K)

I want Luffy and Queen to bond over watching TV.

BB's gonna kill him for his fruit to give to Van Augur

Attached: 1436340140624.png (216x178, 59K)

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

Sadly no. I fear I will never feel that young, naive and hyped again.

I don’t like 5headcock. But she is way better than that abomination you posted.

Yes I do
Happy birthday best boy

this, jinbe is too fucking strong to be a strawhat

Sanji is my husband.

Sanji is a jobber

*wife, you fucking transphobe

Pudding please fuck off

Pudding, is Poire still on the market?

>loses nami
>Luffy cannot become Pirate King without her
>loses sanji
>Luffy cannot become Pirate King without him
>loses chopper
>Luffy cannot become Pirate King without him
>loses robin
>Luffy cannot become Pirate King without her

>loses zoro
>luffy is fine with this since day 1 and can become pirate king without him
>loses usopp
>luffy literally said "if u dont like the way i do things you can pack your bags and leave" and can become pirate king without him
>loses brook
>"fuck no musician that can play many songs all consisting of: bink's sake"

Franky is the only grey area

>>loses sanji
>>Luffy cannot become Pirate King without him

>>loses zoro
>>luffy is fine with this since day 1 and can become pirate king without him

This is what Zolofags don't understand. They will NEVER get a powerful scene like Luffy vs. Sanji or when Sanji didn't even say sorry and came back effortlessly. Even Zoro knows, knocking out Sanji so he could die instead. Luffy and Sanji bro moments will always be better than zoro pandering

yea yea yea and neither is caribou

You have to be 18 to post here.

usopp cant keep that boat in proper condition

Luffy is just a slave to Sanji food

aaa Oda where are my remotely interesting characters
>pic not related

Attached: 8b82c2268a42c60fa8b3afb0838e581898aeaa9br1-1277-1265v2_hq.jpg (1024x1014, 250K)

Sup

Attached: Kyoshiro.png (540x479, 154K)

Based and cookpilled

If that isn’t the best design in OP history then I don’t know what is what anymore

What a great joke

>This is what Zolofags don't understand. They will NEVER get a powerful scene like Luffy vs. Sanji

*blocks your path*

Attached: t8w3dx.jpg (818x1200, 125K)

Why did you reply?

Attached: b1c8ef3908e655fd317e255c31367eed.jpg (466x435, 26K)

is true that Oda planned to kill Zoro there?

yeah it was because zoro's VA fucked oda's wife

M-maybe

Attached: 1532150868426.jpg (1080x598, 454K)

She deserve better

ODA IS AN HACK

*boops your nose*

Attached: Bonny_de_Famme_-_nose_bonk_1.gif (256x192, 636K)

>tfw read 5ch's OP tier list

Attached: Yikes.jpg (1000x761, 116K)

>>Luffy and Sanji bro moments will always be better than Zoro pandering
Shitposting hours again?

Attached: 25710.jpg (1080x706, 481K)

post it

SS+
>Kaido
SS
>Big Mom
S
>Katakuri
S-
>Luffy, Whitebeard
A+
>Doflamingo
A
>Cracker, Tesoro, Jozu, Marco
B+
>Law, Sabo, Fujitora
B
>Zephyr, Ace, Zoro, Jinbe
B-
>Pica, Vergo
C+
>Smoker, Caesar
C
>Enel, Shiki, Crocodile
D+
>Chinjao, Gecko Moria, Sanji, Kuma, Pedro, Tamago, Kyros
D
>Bartolomeo, Burgess, Monet, Cavendish, Ivankov, Trebol, Pekoms, Judge, Diamante
D-
>Gladius, Franky, Sai
E
>Oars, Caribou, Hyouzou, Robin, Carrot (No Sulong)
F+
>Bellamy, Senor Pink, Dellinger, Lao G
F
>Sugar, Wadatsumi, Binz, Machvise, Hody
G
>Pacifista, Baby 5, Ideo, Brook, Hajrudin
H+
>Perona, Minotaur, Kaku, Jabra, Blue Gilly, Wiper, Sandersonia, Marigold, Nami, Chopper
H
>Ryuma, Daz Bonez
I
>Funk Bros., Jora
J+
>Hannyabal, Blueno
J
>Buggy, Kumadori, Ohm, Shura, Ganfall, Absalom, Kalifa, Hina, Rocinante, Fukurou, Satori, Usopp, Gedatsu, Tashigi
K
>Arlong, Fukaboshi, Rebecca, Mr.3, Leo, Zeo, Daruma, Ikaros Much, Dosun, Foxy, Nero, Cabu, Jean Bart, Bon Clay, Nero
L+
>Yama, Braham, Kuro, Pell, Krieg, Chaka, Mr.4, Wanze, T-Bone, Gin
L
>Duval, Big Pan, Paulie, Sarquiss
M+
>Wapol, Vander Decken, Cricket, X-mas, Tom, Pickles, Hamburg, Alvida, Chessmarimo, Masira, Shoujo, Mr.5, Doublefinger
M
>Dalton, Hachi, Kuroobi, Chew, Valentine, Pearl
N
>Igaram, Vivi, Jango, Morgan, Fullbody, Buchi, Sham, Miss Monday, Mohji, Cabaji, Mr.9, Spandam
O
>Goldenweek

Attached: Luffette.png (415x438, 260K)

Clearly, even said bro moments they have is a thing

>luffy and whitebeard at the same level
>katakuri above WHITEBEARD
the rest make some sense i think

when will people learn that fights op depends too much on matchups so the tier lists are meaningless

This actually makes a lot of sense.

So how hell did Kinemon & co even get out of Wano? Wano's always surrounded by way worse weather than the rest of the new world

based mommy and beasty

forgot the image

Attached: shipw.jpg (874x342, 182K)

They set some rules
>fights are 1on1 and take place on jaya
>characters do not know each other
>characters that we've seen little of power-wise are ommited
etc

this seems random as fuck
>Luffy is whitebard level
>Katakuri stronger than whitebeard
>Buggy above Arlong foxy and mr 2
>Jozu stronger than Fujitora
>Smoker stronger than Enel, Sanji, Chinjao, Moria

I don't think it's based on power levels.

Nips are so retarded.

>goldenweek
>o tier
guys shes 18 now its cool

Too old

Why does he have a western styled crown

they are just butt hurt about the break

lmao meant for

It's from their power/strength discussion thread

this list is really retarded
>franky can split an ice continent with his punch

Did Oda suddenly remember that GL and especially the NW were supposed to be very hard to sail? I thought he forgot after the Barto Club

Attached: chuckle.gif (250x189, 2.07M)

He was killed by WB's real son

hack is a fishman too

Based Croco, who needs redemption when you don't feel the slightest regret of what you did?

>Crocodile
>gets his shit pushed in by a hakilet Luffy
>higher than Kuma, who wrecked the entire crew
Are the Nips retarded or what? The needless explaining in Shonen always seemed kind of dumb, but I guess they really need it.

Finally, some lewd Wicca. Can anyone draw her unbuttoning her coat to show some cleavage?

I think the joke with the Barto Club was that the New World is a hard place to sail and they were getting by on Grandma's advice.

the only lewd wicca i have is her assfucking zoro

Roronoa Zoro x Tashigi
"Pirate Hunter" Zoro x Perona
Zoroland x Wicca
Zorojuro x Hiyori

Attached: b82d680a5c581963d40a88b1e1e11837.jpg (669x760, 85K)

>WB’s real son
Literally what

i'm extremely interested

So, the distance is getting shorter and shorter?

Imagine the sex.

Attached: validpoint2.png (150x216, 39K)

not with wicca but the several identities for different women is a fun idea

You have some very peculiar interests, user

Perona has literally never heard the term “Pirate-Hunter Zoro”
Your post is flawed.

Bruh what the fuck, did they forget that Cracker was able to outlast Gear 4, cut into Luffy's arm, and force Luffy on the defensive without taking damage? That Luffy only beat him because Nami was there to make the biscuit soldiers soft enough to eat, so Luffy could prepare Tankman? As far as feats go, he already has Doflamingo beat. Are the nips just illiterate or what?

You'd kill Wicca if you even attempted it

i.imgur.com/u4uxIxl.jpg

suuper

>loses brook
>laboon suffers and dies a sad death
is this what you fucking want you psycho

I know, lol. But despite loving One Piece wacky characters, I'm not a fan of gags interfering too much with the story..

don't worry i have a very small penis

>Hakiless
If Zoro used Ryuou against Mr1, I'm sure luffy had some level of unconcious armament during his 3rd round against Crocodile, that little blood wasn't what allowed Luffy to hit him.

Attached: chief.jpg (750x720, 136K)

What if he has a micropenis?

undraw this please

Reminder Zoro will be called "Dragon Slayer" Zoro after Wano

Weevil, Kizaru mentioning that Weevil's feats of strength mirror a young Whitebeard, so people meme about him actually being his son, even though it still could go either way.

i didnt draw it

You forgot the most important point. He does not underestimate the prophecy of his downfall and works to prevent it.

This will literally never happen. I will literally fuck my own ass with a sharp razor and film it if it happens.
That’s how sure I am, faggot.

I don't know, my penis is pretty small.

more like pussy slayer after they see him with hiyori

She could've easily read it in the paper which she has without a doubt read occasionally.

Attached: 019.jpg (650x789, 272K)

>Enel below fucking SMOKER
Enel fights the one guy who he naturally can't beat so you put him below SMOKER S M O K E R

Enel is at least Doflamingo level easily

>Ryukiri no Zoro-juro
Sounds chuuni as fuck

Attached: 1554545481611.jpg (715x935, 369K)

>thinking that Zoro will beat based Orochi
944 tic toc zorifags

*Toko

otoko*

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: Best couple.jpg (600x500, 169K)

>The second he can't spam his overpowered fruit he gets fucking smacked
Enel is a lame faggot.

Attached: 1554785819980.jpg (846x720, 65K)

Attached: Wicca.png (1291x634, 345K)

based

Attached: 1497571052102.gif (500x281, 422K)

Don't lewd Toko

Attached: 1550218801578.png (264x282, 34K)

>the second haki is introduced smoker becomes navy fodder
worse than enel

He took a golden warship to the moon. Did you do that kid? Yea that's right bithc

i've taken like 20 golden warships to the moon retard i do it all the time

Or he could just defeat various dragon type zoans and King, that would make him more worthy of such title since Orochi is not even a dragon

This pointless anime flashback is reminding me, did the zou group ever get filled in on sabo?

Sanji, chopper, nami and brook?

I feel like Zoro can shit on Ace

I dunno, of the 4 members in the crew that have been shown to explicitly use Haki, Oda made a big showing of everyone but Sanji. Zoro vs Mr 1, Luffy vs Boa Sisters, Usopp making the shot on Sugar. Oda mentioned that Luffy has Haki pre timeskip, but he didn't know how to call upon it will, just like Zoro couldn't.

>"american" and "russian" kings standing together

Wow, how topical of you one piece anime

I don't remember this lore being revealed in an SBS question

ace was literally enel tier
fucking logia babby

based

Attached: crusty.png (864x743, 472K)

Nah.
Fun fact: Zoro and Usopp are the only SHs who has met both Ace and Sabo.

Zoro looks like a REAL rapist in that picture.

Attached: wink.png (831x430, 813K)

full verison?

Attached: stop.png (159x389, 60K)

Way to ruin all the foreshadowing and the reveal of the revolutionary being there. Sasuga Toei

Post Koala

*ahem*
FUCK LOGIAS
FUCK MARINES
FUCK LIN LIN
AND FUCK JACK

Attached: Hey Jack.png (879x899, 476K)

Against people who aren't rubber he can just obliterate them from a mile away like he did multiple times. He can heat up his trident to fight with it if he doesn't want to use electricity, he can manipulate other metals easily too like when he put luffy's hand into the gold ball. Imagine him putting his head into the gold ball instead and ending one piece at chapter 270.

He can also restart his fucking heart when he dies.

Tell me again that Smoker is somehow even close to being stronger than him.

Sterry says that he saw him in manga

Her breasts were too big to fit in a screen shot

I feel like Ace is gonna get some retroactive feats in Wano flashbacks. We still gotta get that tear jerker scene out of Tama before we can forget about her.

Stelly is not subtle about it at all in the manga though lol, he's literally like "THERE'S A MAN MOVING AROUND IN THE MOUNTAINS LOOK OUT"

>before we can forget about her
I already did

Attached: 1556387082085.gif (200x241, 39K)

Enel could've melted Luffy if he had tried heating him up, like he did with the gold. But he had never heard of rubber, and freaked out because he thought Luffy was completely immune to every direct interaction with his powers.

It’s a cute ship

Attached: 063B1926-45F6-4034-91B4-4A7EEFFA2B2D.jpg (1370x2048, 603K)

Nami and Brook were.

Attached: cu.png (835x431, 587K)

ugh

fucking fujos literally want to get brutally beaten

Enel used 100 million volt (and later max 200 million volts amari) and it won't work, Gomu fruit is just an enemy of Goro fruit

He says he saw a giant, and its left unclear since the whole sequence with that and the crows is foreshadowing them being there, with the confirmation coming from the fact that Sabo is there as a guard. Showing Marley like that ruins the build up
See above

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 905 - 16.jpg (897x1300, 278K)

And here's that other girl

Attached: kog.png (730x426, 751K)

girls like bad boys

To be fair, lightning is already hot enough to melt rubber. Luffy being unaffected was probably more the mystical nature of the Devil Fruits and not anything scientific. Like how Ace was burned by Akainu despite fire objectively being able to reach higher temperatures than magma.

hey girl are u a beaver? cause, damn

She is a queefer

smoker is doomed to be navy fodder due to have the worst logia post-haki
caesar is literally just him but better
not to mention tashigi (the only woman in one piece with an ass) is reserved for zoro

Looks like no Im next episode

you must be stupid or read very fast if you didn't connect the giant who can walk through stone and crows with RA members who were introduced in the previous chapter since they already stated that they are going to "declare war" on Reverie

The Akainu vs Ace interaction was also about how the magma "smothered" the fire. I would expect Crocodile to be able to do something similar.

she's cute
but around ivankov you never know what you're getting

>(the only woman in one piece with an ass)

Attached: Hiyori getting handsy.png (172x169, 26K)

Attached: Birthday Merch.jpg (1080x1256, 1.2M)

I don't know how many giants who can move through walls and wield harpoons that you know of in the series but to me it seems pretty blatantly obvious who he was talking about

Attached: fdaidsgdsan.png (878x551, 307K)

Thank you. More like that?

You don't like Wicca?

>that's it
yawn

Attached: 1528037997914 (1).jpg (765x564, 294K)

Im not saying it wasnt clear it was Marley, but not showing him and just having Stelly sperging, and having the crows while not showing Kurasu was a nice build up to Sabo's reveal at the end of the chapter, while the anime has nothing of that and ruins the moment

>Zoro is an ass man

Even more proof that he's better than Cuckji

i dont care what she likes for dinner i think she is hot

Wicca is cute little sister tier and must be protected, not lewded

>being subhuman makes you better
?

>that's it
You say as if her ass couldn't suffocate multiple men

Attached: flat.jpg (625x482, 68K)

>Cuckji
Are you talking about Ichji, Niji, Sanji, or Yonji

Attached: robihng.png (363x691, 719K)

Who cares about Tashitgi when Smokey has Hina.

Was talking about Mr Nosebleed but fuck it, throw all of the Shitsmokes in there too

still, everyone with a half brain can connect them, if you want to cry about anime there are literally 100 other reasons

Just realized chapter 922 is called; Viceroy of The Hundred Beasts: Kaido.
does this hint that even if Kaido were gone that his crew would continue to run amok?

Why didn't Smoker just suffocate his enemies, smoke can be very dangerous, in fact, most people die from smoke rather than from the fire

Everyone likes to focus on fanart of Smoker in Tashigi's body and because of that we're deprived of fanart showcasing Tashigi's glorious rump

It isn't fair bros

flat and boring instead of plump and stinky like tashigi

Fujos are only into boyxboy, dumbass. Quit using the wrong word.
For me, I love seeing the innocent girl get tormented or bullied by a man.

Attached: 3B55C76F-8277-41B4-BD11-6FAD8280ABE0.jpg (768x768, 156K)

Why does Tashigi even exist?

Like is she just there to be weaker than Zoro the whole time? Why does Oda really want to drill it home the women are weaker than men, like I get it dude. Why not have her win a fight or something instead of being such a pathetic character

>Tfw Collet was a super masochist with a public disgrace fetish and Sanji just ruined the moment.

Attached: calm doffy.png (876x553, 911K)

seething whorefag

Attached: zoro my son.png (631x1092, 344K)

oda made her look like kuina in loguetown for some fun zoro shenanigans and he just had to keep her character around

Who will be the first to receive Luffy's surely eventually upcoming Gomu Gomu no...King Kong GATLING?

Ivankov's transitions are legit though.

>Ass that visible when wearing a bunch of loose clothing

Attached: 1522261116887.png (200x196, 46K)

Was the stinky part really necessary? Disgusting.

you mean thousands black fist of demonic monkey god

Attached: 1507141153959.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Not really, the clash just mentioned how Akainu's magma could even burn fire. Considering lightning could burn melt rubber normally, but doesn't affect Luffy, then even if Crocodile had enough sand to smother a Hiken or any of the Ace's named attacks, they probably would get turned to glass still following the logic of Luffy vs Enel.

its so perfect idk what u are talking about

He's not wrong. Tashigi is pretty pathetic right now.

yes

Im behind like 10 chapters, redpill me on this zoro and shogun showdown meme

Cute

Attached: A3BBBDA4-9630-4A7B-8F6B-6FB2F11B1C6E.jpg (476x2048, 324K)

yes you are wrong, characters worth is not defined by powerlevel

She's miles ahead of an entire country's whore

Attached: Luffy's Surprise.jpg (1079x1517, 1.1M)

The shogun is in love with Hiyori
Hiyori just raped Zoro in his sleep

I hope Oda changes it up and references other Kaiju with Luffy's signature moves in Gear 4. Though Snakeman and Tankman: Stuffed Version already break that.

Bruh I don't even care about ships, and Zoro is the least likely of the strawhats to get any romantic development lol

Zoro is gonna get Orochie'd in 944 chapter

Attached: Luffy's Surprise 2.jpg (1080x1514, 1.13M)

well he for sure won't stay for some random whore but his relationship with Tashigi was quite a buildup for over 800 chapters

Weaker is an understatement, and she also lacks the dedication to be strong and focuses on excuses, she is what Kuina would have been if she had lived and never met Zoro.

>J*mbe

lmao

They've interacted maybe four times total.

Jimbei is like Gedatsu, he forget to die

>Use the force(field haki), Luffy

Attached: Sumo_Inferno.png (1080x758, 371K)

Quite a bit if you include the fact that Tashigi is not the main cast character they are enemies

What is her worth then? How does looking like Kuina even matter, what is that entire plot point behind that? Compared to all of Oda's great writing Tashigi sticks out in a bad way honestly. He seems to be trying to set her up as a powerful female character since Kuina's last comment to Zoro before she died was that women are weaker than men, then why did Oda make her weak, to prove that point? Why did we even need that point proven? I don't get it. Is probably right in that she's a gag character, but honestly I wish he had at least upgraded her post timeskip

90% of people who read one piece don't give a fuck about ships, get over it

I only remember Loguetown, Alabasta, and Punk Hazard, and in Alabasta their interaction was so minor that I doubt it matters.

No, It's defined by their convictions and how far they are willing to stand by them, and Tashigi sucks at that.

Those were the only ones I remembered too but I said four just in case I forgot one.

Tashigi-sama is just biding her time
When the opportune moment happens, she's going to cuck Zoro out of defeating Mihawk and take the title of strongest swordswoman.

Attached: subtle deflection.png (1706x1050, 839K)

almost a month..to adapt a single chapter..whoa....

well you must be blind then, Oda wouldn't just waste panels on her if she wouldn't be playing a bigger role
> He seems to be trying to set her up as a powerful female
always crack me up how people say that Oda has great writing but they can't even understand his writing at all, but again what I expect from a fighfag who measures people by their powerlevel

>Saji's nose
WTF?

I don't understand what is going on, but I bet it's gay.

sanji is a jew

>monspeak all over the place
>english sign

She's probably older than you, user. She's easily stronger than you too.

Does Luffy even knows or care when his birthday is, the fucker didn't even know the name of his father.

>but his relationship with Tashigi was quite a buildup for over 800 chapters
What buildup you deluded shipperfag?

Attached: You.png (338x545, 107K)

who knows but he cares about people being nice to him

I meant literally little. Also I don't care, protect I must.

San-gorilla when?
Santoryu iai when?

Attached: gori.jpg (1038x449, 192K)

i doubt that

Just how many arcs you skip

Luffy loves parties and food. He would love to celebrate his birthday I think. However, he wouldn't make it about him

>Needs to deflect cannonballs
I bet she can't even cut steel lmao

>again what I expect from a fighfag who measures people by their powerlevel
dude what? I asked what made her character worth anything and you literally couldn't answer. That says something about Tashigi. He's been setting her up since chapter 96 and nearly 800 chapters later she still has no convictions, no motive like what said. She just seems like another weak girl. What I wanted was for her to be upgrade on that motive and make her more badass. Robin is a good character even though she's weak, she has a motive and shit. Tashigi I just don't understand, what would you say that Oda is going to do with her that would make her actually a good character? If she's not going to fight then what is she going to do

also I don't even like fights man I didn't realize "fighfags" even existed.

Iai is a weeb style

>Santoryu iai when?
You expect him to draw his blade using his mouth?

>Robin is a good character
yikes, I should realize before that I waste time with replying

Yes. Trying the technique out is how he lost his eye, because it's as dumb as it sounds.

Yasu is related to Orochi :)

Not as much as you if you think their interactions were romantic buildup, deluded shipfag, Oda couldn't care less about romance, don't get me grong though, if they end up together that's fine for me, but don't go arround saying their "romance" had any development other that "she looks like Kuina and likes swords".

I think your reply to the wrong person, I used word "relationship" no "romance"

How is Robin a bad character then? She has a clear motive (finding poneglyphs) and isn't a weak character who asks for help or says that women are weak as an excuse when losing. Meanwhile Tashigi.

And you aren't responding with any defense for Tashigi so I'm just going to continue thinking she's a shitty character. I don't hate her or something I just wish she was cooler, if that's what got your panties in knot.

also
>yikes
redditor?

Nice way to deflect the argument, Tashigifag.
You aren't even trying anymore, embarassing.

The fuck is 5ch and why would anyone give a shit?

Between this and the two Shanks theory I don't think I can take them seriously.

Attached: jabra sides lost.jpg (441x364, 61K)

I like how you keep avoiding to answer his question about Tashigi. If you don't have any arguments don't even bother in the first place.

Then I mistook you for a shipper, I apologise.

definitely big yikes
are you really seething that much that you can't even read anymore? sad

>Trashigi

Zoro should just rape her and be done with it.
She's a failure as a swordswoman, maybe she'd be better off as a single mom.
Though considering how Bellemere was a destitute whore, I don't think Oda views them too highly either LOL

Aren't you to busy in a prison arlong?

Though i might add, why were you responding to someone who was talking about pairings though, you especially compared her to his relationship with hiyori in

Orochi is a snake though.

>definitely big yikes
when you can't admit Tashigi's character sucks and have to resort to saying yikes two comments in a row

nami x usopp

this. they have the best dynamic between all the strawhats. if only kaya didn't exist

I just laugh off people who unironically think that Zoro will get involved in any lasting romance, seems like it worked consider how mad they become.

Usopp x Gerth

Attached: 1555652568950.png (2600x2661, 1.34M)

that's a tiny house

Recap-verie... Toei is probably loving the fact they don't have to animate a lot.

Also, "Levely" is still nonsense.

I thought One Piece is the most selling manga in the world? Why Toei can't have a better budget

>Luffy: Guys! Give me something to do!
>Usopp: Oh shit, he found out!
>Nami: Shut it, Usopp! There’s nothing for you to do, Luffy
>Luffy: I heard Usopp say “he found out!”
>Sanji: His timing couldn’t be worse
>Sanji: It’s nothing, Luffy
>Luffy: Liar!! What’s everyone doing!!
>Brook: Wanna hear a song?
>Franky: Wanna drink some cola?
>Robin: Wanna read a book?
>Luffy: I DON’T CARE ANYMORE!
>Chopper: He’s angry now...
>Sanji: Is this alright?
>Franky: I feel sorry for him
>Zoro:Luffy...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUFFY!

>Fatposter
>As if there is any worthwhile fat One Piece content

You say that now, but eventually Lev Ely will turn out to be the name of some Void Century character. Same with Enies Lobby, Impel Down, and Mary Geoise.

Reverie/Levely was the best manga arc and the fucking anime had to ruin it with recap/clip show episodes.

We're talking about the company that doesn't animate the cover stories because "fans don't ask them to".
Scum of the earth, and I think Oda is wrong to treat the anime with as much respect as he does (The voice actors are a different story).

It's not a budget issue, but a pacing issue.
But seriously, you'd think being the best selling manga would let them air whenever they want. They don't have to air an episode every week and create all this slowness.

>Mary Geoise
you mean Mariozya

Attached: VFBSwpt.jpg (1200x884, 209K)

>best manga arc

Even if you could call it an arc that's a massive overstatement.

im watching the anime and i noticed that in almost every nami scene theres a shot focusing her feet. why is that?

The characters pronounce it reverie and I don't feel like making fun of japanese people for the classic R/L swaps

Don't know why then english speakers are obsessed with calling it levely when the manga does shit like call big mom "big mam" or "charlotte rin rin"

Zoro will symbolically lose all the reasons he currently has for fighting
Only then will he remember why he picked up the sword in the first place

Attached: 1554585193962.png (731x505, 358K)

And next week is Alabasta recaps. At least some of it looks newly animated so ... that's something.

I think only the Wiki is obsessed with calling it "Levely", most English speaking fans I know just stick with Reverie since it makes more sense.

By finally avenging Kuina and killing stairs once and for all

I don't like the wiki. They use ugly anime mugshots for almost every character, no matter how low the quality.

The director is probably a foot fetishist

Based director.

yeah zoro kinda just came out of nowhere in his flashback

Wait really? Oda draws shit feet so it's hard to believe.

Attached: co.png (563x356, 321K)

Next week is mostly Alabasta flashback

Attached: 884.jpg (1078x602, 456K)

Never forget that Oda let the greatest fight in One Piece, Kuina vs stairs, get offscreened so hard.

>Carrotfags are literally grasping at fillers for their argument
Pathetic

No

yeah i swear. at least early one piece was that way idk about now

Jesus christ. When is Wano starting?

Think some guy reported they are planning to get there in July.

U U U U

Attached: 1519202958013.jpg (870x1200, 92K)

I was making a joke, but whatever.

July after a few filler episodes. Reverie ends on June 9

Attached: images (1).jpg (220x229, 9K)

Attached: Crocus.png (636x475, 362K)

I remember arguing with another Yea Forumsfag. I said they would butcher wano by using it as their filler arc. He said that it'd be fine because their filler arcs are only 4 episodes sometimes

For some reason all cannonballs in One Piece are explosive so it would have just exploded in her face

This dog is cute. What was his name again?

ChouChou. Pronounced ShuShu.

Why did anyone like this jobber again?

Attached: i419tr6bnwe11.png (2880x1576, 3.75M)

I don't remember Counter jobbing

>501 posts
>86 posters

Attached: 1550123197982.png (234x241, 123K)

Zoro's only had 1, perhaps 2 true battles through out the entire series. Against Mr. 1, and...against the entire troop of Humandrills and the big boss of the troop, who wielded...while we don't know to that which it compared to Mihawk's signature Yoru, or if it was entirely decorative, as the boss of the Humandrills obviously recognized the person on the island in charge, and wanted to emulate him as much as possible. Against Kaku he mocked him the entire fight and the fact he was capable of using Asura, that was a foregone conclusion from the beginning. The Fishman swordsman was bull, Hell he fucked up Hody before his steroid use too. Frightened Monet to death just with his essence...and upon locating Pica, again...he was pathetic even cloaked fully like Vergo in Busoshaku. Oh yeah He slayed a dragon, as well as landed the only attack upon Kuma from a Straw Hat, & minutes later endured the worst pain Kuma could give to him. But did He feel pain? No. He felt nothing.

Attached: nadaa.png (760x401, 87K)

What's the point of discussing if you only post once, you retarded redditor?

>he fucked up Hody before his steroid use too
He was always on steroids, fuck we even se him eat a handull before breaking the wall of the palace, he just wasn't white hair ODing.

Well yeah, Zoro has always been just about as strong as Luffy, and everybody else's number 2 is significantly weaker than them. Mr 1's the exception because his DF is actually really good. Even right now Luffy would have to eat some damage before OHKOing him.

I posted 4 times for my ship

Folks are gonna be crying tears when Zoro simply goes up and fights King without any real prior battles.