Chazz is the best Rival character in YGO

Chazz is the best Rival character in YGO.

Debate me.

Attached: 1510200993175.png (640x480, 391K)

>rival
he turned into a joke character 5 seconds into the series

So did Kaiba.

Gladly

Attached: Jack_Atlas.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Yuck

>Lost to pic related

Attached: Andre.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

This
Chazz sucks

Attached: Comparing our assets.jpg (640x480, 43K)

But that's not Kaiba and you're not a heterosexual.

Kaiba, no matter what anyone says no-one will ever match the pure autism that is Seto Kaiba.
No-one's autism will ever be so strong that it creates multiple universes or transcends Life and Death just to beat up some skinny fucking manlet 3000 years in the past.

Attached: Kaiba vs the Jet.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Reiji was so damn close to that level of autism but Yoshida had to happen.

Fuck that ultra faggot

Attached: frabz-Im-not-mad-I-never-said-I-was-mad-What-makes-you-think-Im-mad-f601e0.jpg (480x376, 104K)

Reiji was the closest we actually got to Kaiba autism within the series and that's why he's the second best rival.
>Hey, this faggot has a new summoning method. I am going to reverse engineer exactly how this works so that I can mass abuse the various summoning methods when everyone else is still playing Master Rules 1.

Chazz is a terrible rival, but a great character overall when he's not taken as a joke. The first few Chazz related episodes were great but after that suffered. He's a little better in the manga but a huge waste of potential in the anime

Attached: Manjoume crushes the darkness.jpg (1200x879, 146K)

They handled Chazz pretty damn well in the Anime. They dropped the ball on him during Season 3, along with a whole lot of other characters. But managed to pull through for him in S4 nicely ending his Arc.

Chazz is played as a straight Rival in the Manga. His character isnt all that interesting compared to his Anime counterpart.

The only thing to note about Chazz's character after season 1 was his crush on Alexis. But his autism wasn't fun to watch like Kaibas was in regards to his crush. I did enjoy Chazz's ego and banter with the ojama brothers since they didn't change much from season 1. But I think rival wise Chazz isn't that great as a rival for Jaden.

Attached: GX 88.jpg (640x480, 97K)

based

GX was plagued with a lot of rivals for Jaden, So it was kind of weird. Chazz was an overall fun character. Chazz is like a mix of of Joey and Kaiba and the writers somehow managed to execute that so well.

Attached: GX 59.jpg (640x480, 199K)

checked and how can any other rival ever hope to compare

Attached: 1551228862823.jpg (640x480, 199K)

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEDO.gif (254x274, 1.89M)

Attached: yugiohrivalsandfriends.jpg (1280x461, 167K)