B-but humans are the real monsters br-

>b-but humans are the real monsters br-
Dropped

Attached: 126___netero_on_the_edge_of_death_by_yellowflash1234_da2tgdz-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2m8AtUNzVBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not what he was saying at all

missed the point a little bit

Retard

Based
cringe

The message was that humanity's cruelty is what kept us at the top of the food chain.

Its true. Humans are capable of doing horrible things to each other

Do people really get butthurt if a story paints humanity as bad? Come on, we dish out cruelty to each other and others every single day and don't care and we do it for practically any reason, even no reason.

It was more about that the ants were naive that humans wouldn't be willing to use anything and everything at their disposal to stay on top.

The storytelling device of "Introduce monsters just to make them more innocent than humans" is boring and shit. While that might not be what's happening here, some people will have a knee-jerk reaction to anything even slightly resembling this cliche.

good, we don't need another retarded who can't understand what he reads

Its a good cliche because its based on truth. Humans are at the top of the food chain for a reason and its not because of our good nature.

But it wasn't that simple. It's not that the monsters are more innocent - they're just as capable of being terrible creatures as we are. We aren't more cruel - we're just better at it.

that is literally the fucking take away of this arc because Tofagshi's stupid ass hamfisted muh humanity is so evil drivel when Netero point's being makes far more sense to the overall theme of this series

Togashi never said humanity is evil.

>Hunter X Hunter

Attached: aniki.jpg (480x360, 10K)

he never said anything was evil in Hunterxhunter the entire franchise is gray as fuck, good and evil are subjective, even slaughtering folks enmasse is a grey matter because those people came to that event knowing they were putting their lives on the line by being there, the arena rules made it clear the audience was not safe from the fighters at higher leveles, it's why it cost so fucking much to go there. Their entire world is all about those with wealth gambling with their lives and those without it being prey to the powerful. Togashi made his world very much the weak the should fear the strong

>togashit recycling chapter black shit
HACK

>another retarded
Whisperchads have no self awareness.

chapter black did it better tbqh

>chapter black
who?

The difference is that the Hxh world does not have a white tape there's not a single thing done in this manga for the sake of "doing the right thing" or bring a moralfg at all and that is the most realistic take, I feel like he wanted to do that with Yu Yu Hakusho but pussed out and came up with that White tape nonsense, while humanity are capable of good, we solem do it, when's the last time we ever did something on a gloable scale out of the goodness of our hearts?

Trying to preserve endangered species
Combating climate change
Destroying ISIS
You could say human started those problems but we still try to rectify out mistakes which makes chapter white believable.

great fucking episode

We are the real monsters though and it's a proven fact. Show me another species which uses complicated technology to send other member of it's species messages across the ocean telling them to kill themselves no reason. Didn't think so.

>being this naive
You must be American

If he was American he'd at the very least be aware that humans do jack shit to fight climate change.

He's overtly inserting atrocities and deviancy from the real world into this manga. To say that he's isn't painting humanity as being evil is absolutly inaccurate.

>thinking humans are pure evil
I remember when i was an angsty teenager.

fag

He's just presenting real world events without any commentary or trying to patronize you like Miyazaki or Nagai did.

>he never said anything was evil in Hunterxhunter the entire franchise is gray as fuck, good and evil are subjective, even slaughtering folks enmasse is a grey matter because those people came to that event knowing they were putting their lives on the line by being there, the arena rules made it clear the audience was not safe from the fighters at higher leveles, it's why it cost so fucking much to go there. Their entire world is all about those with wealth gambling with their lives and those without it being prey to the powerful. Togashi made his world very much the weak the should fear the strong

i don't remember this in the manga

brainlet

I thought the point of this was that humanity is creative enough to be able to overcome any odds, even if it means the solution is a fucking nuke? Where as the ants would never be able to fathom anything like that with their entire concept of surviving is resting on the shoulders of a king?

And? Kiseijuu pulled it out first and it's still held in high regard

Attached: x27.jpg (700x1100, 161K)

yikes

obvious bait but since there's speedreaders that genuinely believe this; the point of it was that it's humans that have the potential for true evil and malice, not ants.
ants don't have a choice to do "bad", they're just doing what entails the survival of their kind, the humans he's referring to though willingly choose to do harm and cause evil.

>nukes bad america evil
>bugmen did nuffin wrong
what is with their obession with this shit

Dropping nuclear weapons on civilians is a war crime

Parasyte fucking sucks lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=2m8AtUNzVBk

"potential for evolution"

Attached: Jinfreecss.png (307x306, 171K)

Hack author
Shit series

>even shounenshit for kids is too deep for Yea Forums
a board of retards

>literally projecting

Attached: sun, land and poetry.jpg (2937x1654, 961K)

KINO

It's really funny how "Togashi overly explains everything" yet, so many people fail to understand Chimera Ant Arc

Attached: One Word.jpg (2133x1600, 950K)

There's nothing funny about youth illiteracy

Jesus, thanks for posting this. Now I have to watch ( or read ) this masterpiece again.

Nwtero didn't. The humans that died did so because Pouf got infected and spread the contamination. Netero took the fight to a bomb testing site.

itt butthurt shounenshit-fags

>it's humans that have the potential for true evil and malice, not ants.
Ants did human experimentation and genocide. Even humans have strong ethics laws regarding the former.

Or about the fact that humans in fact had A LOT at their disposal, so it didn't really mean shit that the ants had specd completely into making one being really powerful, because humans had already created several different tools thanks to their individuality.

>kill themselves no reason
for no reason at all

You can bet the everyday man doesn't give a flying fuck about these issues.

Based Kim Jong

You just don't like different interpretations, like an autist.

Attached: ca.png (801x1131, 690K)

>Trying to preserve endangered species
True
>Combating climate change
False
>Destroying ISIS
For money

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cross Ange - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.07_[2014.12.21_12.37.48].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Was it just a coincidence that Togashi gave that beetle the same design as Gon's phone?

I can never tell if posts like this are serious or joking. I really hope it's the latter.

at least post the raw or the official english translation, stupid nigger

I can never tell if posts like this are serious or joking. I really hope it's the latter.

Would Aniki watch Huntershit??