CODE GEASS

We MCU now. Lelouch of the Ressurrection was just Phase 1. There is a 10 year plan for more Code Geass content.

twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1124109061090357253

Attached: Movie_4_Resurrection_Poster.png (800x1200, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187338670/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much can you squeeze out of a series without it becoming stale or rebooting it? Code Geass has potential in terms of side stories or spinoffs, focusing on the main cast will just mean it will be milked until it will die

Sweet, now they can return Lelouch's brains to him

It's not all going to be Lelouch right?

>How much can you squeeze out of a series without it becoming stale or rebooting it?

You're taking to the company that has been making Gundam for 40-50 years. They've already done this before and will do it again. Ten years is nothing in comparison.

Probably not, thinking of the entire period, but at least the first chunk might have him around, even if they might change his role or purpose as a character to avoid repeating it all.

Don't be too literal. Funimation is just using a MCU term on their own for hype reasons.

The Japanese person in that recording doesn't say anything about that.

I think they'll experiment a bit during that long period, with the kind of side stories you're talking about, but also have some familiar faces in a few projects too. To balance things out and have a backup.

*talking

Unless Suzaku too gets a happy ending I don't give a shit

>making Gundam for 40-50 years.
even if they're basically the same plot they are told through charcaters and actions and they have a timeline if you're counting UC and they have an AU. and their basic premise is "let's use wmd to show war is bad" .not a good example

well, in one of the interviews says that the tv series are the tv series, while the movies are movies, I wonder if that means there will be a tv series version of how Lelouch of the Re;surrection will be played out base on the original tv cannon, but perhaps have it that events of "The Miraculous Birthday" Picture Drama didn't happened which involved Lelouch somehow used his Geass in the afterlife.

There was literally a thread on this board that said they said 10 years of Code Geass at Sakuracon when they showed the Geass movie before the meme

Oh God please no ,
I mean another season like the OG would be sweet but God I hope they don't another shitty ova, I hated that shit

Here we go
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187338670/

cause something like that feels a bit noncannon to me, like of the Nunnually in Wonderland ova picture drama. I mean the only thing that seemed to have events seem canon would of been the UN leaders which involved that EU blond girl, and of the rebuilt Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. with its new arm having a drill attachment.

Attached: 1540156052474.jpg (1440x810, 298K)

I would sacrifice a child to get the original version of R2. I want to see what the plans were for the second part of CG before the timeslot change forced them to scrap a lot of the more adult content.

Attached: 1550234448764.gif (500x281, 2.74M)

Fuck I'd love to know that too. I'm guessing it was always going to end with Zero Requiem, but I really wish they'd reveal stuff about what was originally planned.

Admit it, you guys just wanna see the student council force Lelouch to dress like a cheerleader

Though Charles showing up to personally quash the Black Rebellion does sound pretty cool. Would have preferred him taking more of an active role as the main antagonist.

I also want to see what was going to happen with the rumored romance between Cecile and Suzaku. That sounded incredibly interesting. Not to mention Suzaku's connection to Geass.

>Not to mention Suzaku's connection to Geass
This, fucking this. I'm still mad it was scrapped in favor of eunuchs and shit.

Eh, Xingke cameo'd at the end of season 1, so some China stuff was always planned. The real issue was having to basically redo stuff from season 1 first.

yeah, they had completely removed the concept in the recaps and they had no interaction in the new movie at all. I had thought they would of made animated scenes based on the picture and audio dramas back in season 1.

And despite how the first recap came out, there was dvd having a special picture drama that seemed to involve things back in the original tv canon; the masked confession which seems to take place after "the stolen mask" episode and that Shirley was trying to confess her feelings for Lelouch.

Attached: DMpq3ZXVoAAi4u8.jpg (853x480, 83K)

It also has C.C. had it and declare of how she fell in love with Nunnally with the way she tries her best in life. I would of thought that if a sequel event involved Nunnally being kidnapped, that would of have her try to rescue her as well which would of resulted in meeting with Kallen's group once more. Perhaps they then would have a revived Lelouch that would result in getting slapped by both girls with him not letting them know he is alive again.

Attached: DMpq3ZaVwAUteHf.jpg (853x480, 84K)

>this poor fucker thinking the funimation twitter user even read his fucking reply

lmfao

Attached: kuk.png (750x404, 50K)

They should do a time skip deep into the future like Gundam does. It would be aweusome to see a multipolar world after Britannia breaks up or humanity moves into space colonies. Prequels on VV, Charles and marianne fighting inner the court and nobles would be nice too

Why did Lelouch and her choose each other?

Attached: ac0d2c136e24d7ced095a848b636e2c.jpg (4000x3156, 2.25M)

Popularity

My man

Attached: 1523835587446.jpg (2758x2999, 2.28M)

The reason why Gundam was able to become a large franchise was because Zeta and ZZ were an improvement on the original. Code Geass already hit its highest possible stride in the first installment. Everything after will be a disappointment.

I want to see a Code Geass Isekai.
Where lelouch goes to another world and he has to use his wits to defeat everybody.

Should we be worried?