Raildex

What do you mean "we should see other people"?

Attached: 345675423489.gif (245x245, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=301-O2GbXuE
twitter.com/jinrai987/status/1124696870159245312
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:RailgunSS3_Chapter5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m attracted to Saten..

>literally killed a cute girl by making her cry in absolute terror and ripping her body in half
>oh now we can have a hug scene because she just wanted to be loved lol
Fuck that season.
Fuck that bitch.

Sorry, our interests don't align anymore.

Attached: Brideway.png (385x480, 256K)

Is that a sewer rat?

youtube.com/watch?v=301-O2GbXuE
>They will do accel ED
Already confirmed best Raildex anime

I heard Baby Metal is going the Railgun intro this year.

doing*

>Making her cry in absolute terror
Frenda had it coming, she's just as much of a murderer as Shizuri is so she's not innocent
Frendafags are this delusional that Frenda didn't deserve that shit for selling them out and also having blood on her hands

They should have both died desu

Or maybe Touma should've saved them.

> Almost got everyone in ITEM killed
> can you please forgive me audience
Fuck that bitch
Mugino did nothing wrong

Hamazura should forgive her by giving her the dick.

Touma should have also died and stayed dead.

>left to die twice while Mugino made sure to get Rikou in both of their encounters with kakine
I would have sold them out too. Nobody not even Hamazura and Saiai bat an eye when they thought she was killed by SCHOOL.

Would Touma do anything for money?

Misaka go away.

If they were stuck in a room together like this and couldn't use their powers what would happen?

Attached: le.jpg (850x600, 430K)

Mikoto, Mugino and Gunha beat up the other three with their fists

Stay away from Kakine.

Mugino exerts her dominance by beating up everyone with her mecha arm

Doubt you're serious are you forgetting when Rikou comforted Frenda in Railgun sisters and when Frenda was also worried about how much she was taking in that same event?

Man that conversation about Frenda wanting Rikou to have somewhere else to belong just seems BS when Frenda lead a band of professional killers to Rikou. Either way Frenda is definitely the bitch in this situation and Uiharus scene with Kakine in that same arc makes that very clear.

and Hamazura should stay as the sole MC

>unironically buying into the denki kong strength meme

Railgun scene happened way after OT15 like everything else related to frenda's character. At the time there was no real sympathy shown for her in battle royal. Uiharu is a good guy and was protecting a child. Frenda was in a group of basically mercenaries. They wouldn't be forcing drugs down Rikou's throat if they truly had concern for each others well being. Mugino only saved Rikou because she is useful. Frenda looks worse now because ITEM is being presented as a lot closer than they were originally.

Hard to believe it's been 10 years later and we're still having this conversation. Also-

> How could that cute girl never forgive and kill that cute girl?!?!
> I'll never forgive that cute girl! I hope she dies! - cute girl

Attached: This Thread.png (220x228, 69K)

I didn't quite understand the ending of NT22. So Touma was basically overtaken by something that is beyond his right hand?

IT was unleashed.

Frenda is by far the most polarizing character in raildex.

this is now an Othinus thread.

Attached: 8e48372e639a57b67ad8b51925599350-700.jpg (1245x700, 137K)

The thing that's been popping its head out occasionally since Fiamma is finally strong enough to break through IB/resist Touma. We don't know what it is yet, only that Aleister knew it was there and was planning on it getting stronger.

Why don't Accel, Lolaliester, and all the gremlin gods dog pile on weakened Anna?

Dude, everyone is attracted to Saten. It is scientifically impossible to be straight and not have a raging boner when seeing Saten. She smells of sperm.

>The only way to defeat a bondage obsessed loli is to have a giant power-level orgy on her

>Exactly, to me they all looked bad originally and retro-actively Kamachi has back peddled them all like he does with all his bad guys.

All this is; is just some people decide to selectively ignore the sympathetic and apologetic points of any Item member that isn't Frenda and maybe Kinuhata. and that's fine I believe it's really up to the reader to judge them and take these points at anything more than face value but man Frendafags just too readily give her a pass.

It's good that the author is critical of Frenda with all the comparisons he makes to Mugino ect, infact he's critical of everyone in Item and it's why we can have character discussions like this go on for as long as it can. As it stands Frenda has just as much to prove as any other member of Item and I can appreciate that Kamachi gave her a strong send off, now write something for Kinuhata you coward Kamachi.

You can't be straight if you love sperm that much

whops formatting error at the start, ignore green text.

Attached: adc8c23dae4b646b40bfe544a6fc0e01.png (264x248, 63K)

Mugi is so hot

Its the odor of my own sperm because it leaks a little since my boner is so trong

Kamachi had Haimura make Frenda cute so that it would come as a shock to the reader that she died off.

saten spin-off when

Wowsers, another bottom-of-the-barrel jrock band that doesn't know how to play their instruments is doing even more of the same garbage as what every other jrock band has been doing for at least a decade and a half!

Name a cooler attack than flaming sword

Attached: flaming sword coming down from keter to your ass.jp.jpg (349x615, 51K)

>I failed music class

>Magick swords

Attached: 8e98ca534444773f4a5e5fa328d365b1.png (453x473, 219K)

And so did the people who play J-rock.

>frenda was a bitch
Frenda didn't kill another girl by splitting her body in half, carry it over the city and then throw it like trash. There's a difference between killing someone for work and goring someone out of pure sadistic pleasure.

>"Your life is your own"
>Imagines Touma holding his right arm
>Imagines the OP to have Hamazura, Accelerator, Mikoto and Touma in it
>Imagines Accel as Sho with the NEET as Aiwass and Anna as Toichiro
KINO

Oh my

>There's a difference between killing someone and not thinking twice about it and there's a difference between killing someone because they tried to fuck you over
kek, Frenda-friends keep to stay in their own lane.

It doesn't matter that she didn't do that specific action. Frenda has admitted on her own, twice, that she enjoys killing people for fun.

Demon Lord Touma soon.

Reminder

Attached: C42491AC-22D1-493B-8065-A55A2BA16C44.jpg (1080x1553, 674K)

Attached: ProtectHer.png (230x272, 43K)

Frenda told Mikoto she found pleasure in ending a person's life personaly while they were fighting you dumb twat.

>the big bad guy was touma all along and now he has to break his own illusion
pls let it be real

>yfw he has no illusions to break

That's a big mouth.

Would Mugino be okay if "other people" meant the rest of Item including Mugino too?

Attached: item shenanigans.png (717x884, 230K)

Mugino has fallen in love with you and is yandere for you. How do you escape?

Attached: Drmqk7uUUAALvOD.jpg (1200x701, 123K)

Attached: misaka worst.jpg (675x900, 330K)

I fake my death and start wearing a mask and going by a fake name.

Attached: u2eQmXc.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Attached: banana gun 2.jpg (480x600, 17K)

Artist source, user?

>Escape
I don't. I make sweet love to her and put a baby in that bitch and domesticate her.

Attached: 1531623244825.jpg (251x233, 86K)

This pretty much confirms Mikoto can beat magic gods at this point especially since they suck now

We weren't seeing each other to begin with. You just follow me around.

Attached: 13519.jpg (225x327, 29K)

twitter.com/jinrai987/status/1124696870159245312

At this point she probably actually can now that she’s learning new techniques

She broke an smartphone with her bare hands

The last delusion he had was being normal and now he's a walking abomination. There probably is nothing left.

Attached: 1555076658402.jpg (1300x678, 122K)

Accel's learned how to fistfight a lot since Touma beat him back in Summer.

I dont.

Attached: 1538429413725.png (2448x2094, 2.91M)

Unironically Mugino would man-handle everyone there. She's got tard strength to punch Hamazura so hard he vomits and one smack sends him flying into a railing.

she killed people, but she never killed her own team mates

how the fuck was she supposed to go against the number 2? kys

Attached: index touma struggle snuggle.png (810x810, 267K)

>But she never killed her own teammates
>Sold them out to another group who were going to do just that
What?

>Coronzon is too fast for Knight Leader
>Touma can react to her attacks

Attached: 1516618387489.jpg (504x375, 45K)

>there are people here like this chick yet can't find it in their heart to love antoinette

Attached: aeka a slut.jpg (234x312, 25K)

Flee to Mexico. She'll never find me there.

Attached: index touma struggle snuggle colorized.png (810x810, 335K)

>It's okay because she was outclassed
Loyalty to your friends matters not I guess

not mugino?

That's fear in Touma's face.

That's clearly Misaka Mikoto if she failed to commit suicide during the Sisters arc and Touma died.

Attached: index bullying.jpg (800x600, 314K)

mugino shitters get out

Why are his legs bare? You’re making him look girly. Put some hair on those things.

What exactly did Crowly's blood sign magic do? I believe it was why he could easily keep up with saint speed and he shielded and attacked with it. There was also that d-frag thing but hazards were dying before he cast it. Did they not count? I don't believe it was mentioned in at all in NT22 or how she improved in strength with the hazards gone.

Antoinette is too much of a bitch for me.

do you like the chick in the op pic

No.

You have married all the Misaka sisters. How long do you last before you die of exhaustion and or dehydration from all their sexual needs?

Attached: 1555325552247.png (1948x1094, 1.99M)

Literally nobody cares about this garbage to like any of the girls there, faggot.

Tarda friends, back to your containment board.

Attached: 4D82D03F-AB46-49A1-BB02-8953ECE426EB.png (1274x717, 1.47M)

of course they do, idiot
you just ended up on the list
you were not part of my discussion then

Attached: invisible thing.png (810x1200, 304K)

>post about Karen a week or two ago
>she appears in another Kamachi work
blessed bunny girl of keikakus

Attached: u7ffdYa.jpg (900x1280, 271K)

He’s such a little imagine breaker. I don’t even know why he does things.

Attached: invisible thing 2.png (810x810, 130K)

Attached: petting birdway down below.png (810x810, 160K)

How horrifying.

Attached: 1499340826867.jpg (349x532, 64K)

Precog works whenever the plot demands.

Attached: othimom.png (810x810, 157K)

Assuming they have no particular reason to fight each other that day... probably complain about Aleister or put their efforts towards escaping said room while sometimes throwing verbal jabs at each other until one of them (probably Mikoto or Misaki or Accelerator) got them to focus in the task at hand.
Gunha would try to destroy the door with pure "manliness & guts" at some point, of course.

Attached: misaki junko selfie.png (810x810, 300K)

Attached: junko kick 2.png (810x810, 135K)

Attached: drills.png (810x810, 496K)

Attached: misamisa3.png (810x810, 189K)

Saved the best for last.

Attached: true end.png (810x810, 460K)

>that scene where notTouma and notIndex choke the fuck out of notMugino
Absolute kino

Feel like shit bros I just want an actual meaningful relationship with a squid demon

The IT is breaking loose and they're going to have to seal it away with the host. In other words that shitty fanfic I wrote a few years back is going to end up canon.

Perhaps they're wondering why someone would stuff bombs in a girls mouth before kicking her out of a building.

ahem

Attached: 1479672753671.jpg (523x750, 55K)

I create a new, stronger girl for the sole purpose of killing her.

No one cared who I was till I put on the mask.

Attached: mask.jpg (1200x606, 202K)

Years later I'm still mad there was no imouto route.

NO!!

You're a big guy.

Modern problems require Modern Solutions.

Attached: 07289baed317a7387adf50549dc3a2fa.png (238x188, 72K)

Attached: 4u.jpg (475x418, 102K)

Misaka is gonna be a necrophile!

Now what's the next step of her master plan?

>Kyousuke was actually the Hishigata of Blood Sign all along

This scares Gunha.

Attached: 528DF503-4A5A-44EC-A226-549473E84CF3.jpg (1080x1553, 959K)

This.
Daily reminder: level 5s = Losers.

Attached: Virgin Level 5 vs Chad Level 0.png (2545x1376, 473K)

Astral Buddy confirmed best Raildex series?

Well I don’t remember the last time something that cool has happened since sisters. Hopefully Kamachi keeps up the good writing in AB. The story is actually turning out to have better writing than any other of his series for whatever reason. It’s almost like Kamachi isn’t even writing it even though I know he is. It just seems like he’s made progress as a writer somehow.

>scare
More like attract.

Well Chyuua seems to have a rather interesting interpretation of the situation, where Frenda may have unknowingly gave info out due to Measure Heart's ability. I really like this route because it makes the grudge Mugino has against Kakine feel more personal. Both MH and Kakine were depicted as manipulative bastards who have no qualms with taking the easy way out, hence taking LO as a hostage and now potentially using Frenda (and likey Hamazura who MH spared for some uncharacteristically cliche reason) to dismantle Item from within.

It's funny because out of all the BR groups, ironically only ITEM is still active.

Attached: IHaveAnIdea.jpg (1202x1600, 259K)

What of shit tier immortality still allows you to take damage and requires spells to heal?

Attached: coronzon.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Well I don’t remember the last time something that cool has happened since sisters.
What about Daihaseisai and Dolly?

The one where you aren't killable but the body that keeps you from getting banished is.

>big sexy boobs
>sexy underwear
>sexy voice
mugino is my favorite science character

Attached: a2aa6c311ee3b41f18f4a1b758a8456f.png (992x558, 240K)

That didn’t really matter because Dolly is not an important character at all and she’s not a fan favorite in any way shape or form. That’s the biggest problem with Kamachi. All the amazing moments you’d want to happen all happen with new characters that people end up liking for a little bit but the somewhat developed characters always get pushed aside for the new ones.

The manga original content is much appreciated, even if some will argue about accuracy/legitimacy. Seems like we are getting more information on the events and a part of me believes these were ideas planned for whenever the anime would cover this event. With rakko being set up for a plot thread between railgun and index that would be given closure.

Index iii happened the way it did and that wasn't possible, so Index manga will likely pick up the slack as usual.

I'm very confident the following months for the index manga will be very interesting, hard to gauge how many chapters would be left right about now, maybe 6-9 more chapters left. The volume release of the manga also seemed to elevate the quality of this arcs adaption as well and could give us even more information on key events.

Attached: D5a4MzGXoAAaWMX.jpg (2048x1101, 444K)

But Daihaseisai introduced and developed Misaki who's now one of the most popular Raildex characters

2/2

The reason sisters is considered such a great arc is because it focuses on a developed characters and furthers their story instead of introducing a new character and having the entire thing be focused on them.

You said Dolly though. Misaki is one of the level fives so she’s going to be an established character eventually no matter what.

Based, regardless of wether you like Mugino or not, we have to agree Haimura and Kamachi can create some incredible women.

But the Dolly and Misaki story was one of the best parts of Railgun. You say Misaki would be there no matter what but it's a stretch to assume she'd be popular anyway even if Daihaseisai didn't exist and that the replacement story would even be as good.

She’s a level five so it’s not a stretch to say she’d be popular no matter what.

When is the last time a character got decently popular without being glued to one of the more popular chracters? Misaki leeches on mikoto and 545 leeches accel. Othinus didn't hit her stride until she got with touma.

Well to be fair among the LN readers anybody who wants Touma’s dick almost immediately gets super popular. Notice how the girls who aren’t into him aren’t popular here?

what about kuroko
or am i wrong to assume she's any popular

Yeah I thought Lessar was supposed to be super popular? but then she didn't leave much of an impact in WW3s anime at all.

Was that really just overflow from Touma fans bleeding over into perceived popularity of this girl?
I'd argue the same can be said for Kakine; people just like him because he's a cool character for Accel to fight in the same way Lessar is a cute girl for Touma to be around.

Lessar isn’t relevant in any way yet we can talk about her all we want and nobody will say nothing because it’s already established that she’s spread her legs for Touma on a moments notice. We however can’t talk about characters like Kuroko or Saten because they have no interest in him.

She’s popular among the community but not LN fans for reasons of not being attracted to Touma to the point where she openly blushes and gets nervous around him.

she’d*

I wouldn't say Othinus wants Touman's dick like other girls, apart from a few lines she's quite content with just sitting on his shoulder. It's a bit of an exaggeration on LN readers' part

Lessar was one of those girls with a cute and fun premise but nothing to follow through and just turned into a cameo character with zero development.

She already wanted to literally bind her fucking soul to his. If she was larger they would turn that bathroom into ground zero and I don't even think Index would stop her.

Attached: 1555558049909.png (1000x1220, 623K)

This is probably why so many characters are thrown at Touma and given an ecchi scene. Just field testing what sticks and what doesn't.

As far as Touma stories are concerned the series really is just an overrated ecchi series and a NT anime will be decidedly more ecchi than previous seasons.

Examples like Junko just seem to be feeding off of the popularity of another character, It's the same with that new Kouhai Kuroko was given.

>I wouldn’t say Othinus wants our dick

She gave up magic god powers to be with us.

>MP posting

Examples of popular characters that are popular by their own merit are difficult to think of, I guess Acqua would be an excellent example as would Itsuwa or Kanzaki.

Knight leader and Carissa are also cool, goddamn why is england looking better than AC.

>She already wanted to literally bind her fucking soul to his.
Other way around.

They aren't really that popular though. Just characters that people like and enjoy but not really on anyone's favourite list.
Heck, even Thor is probably more popular than those three.

oriana acts into touma but isn't popular. kanzaki and itsuwa are into touma but aren't popular. big boobs are an instant -50% popularity.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.54_[2018.12.16_18.49.37].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Kanzaki used to be popular but not anymore after being irrelevant for 10 years

>Junko is stronger than Gunha
Thise series manga all ruin it in a new different way every months

>Junko didn't even do anything yet
>powerlevelfags already losing their shit because Gunha isn't instantly murdering her

Neph and Niang get a decent mount fan art and they mostly bounce off of each other and aren't really tied to any popular character.

The series is consistent in the way it set ups strong characters and finds ways to have them lose, if anything the series as of late has been giving the stronger characters a bit of free reign.

I'd argue Gunha losing like he has every time before is a sign of return to form, like the recent mangas have been showing.

Attached: Natural State of Gunha.png (223x251, 53K)

It absolutely kills me that Kamachi had the balls to call him and ordinary boy before that. Bitch, he is staring down a confusingly sexy, mind crushing demon from another plane of existence and dodging mach fuck you hair strands trying to knock the existence out of him, shut the hell up.

Attached: 1551640926174.png (1199x673, 1.49M)

I think that one was more frustration towards his recklessness rather than a romantic line, something like if he ever dies untimely she won't let him go and leave her all alone again

Name one dark side person who was actually loyal to their co-workers.
She made the practical and correct choice, Mugino literally wanted to drag her whole team on a suicide mission with 0% chance of success, everyone else in Item said "fuck that."

Attached: 1499783330332.jpg (498x607, 101K)

Scavenger. Bunch of dorks.

cringe

>Itsuwa
>Popular

Attached: Wha.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>My Thororm's Spell can turn any attack power to zero, but it only activates once I comprehend what the enemy’s attack is. I cannot keep up with her speed. To be certain, I would need to directly see and comprehend the spiritual item that has vanished beyond the veil.”
It would have pretty cool if Coronzon activated the ritual and KL turned it zero. shame about the barrier.

Screencaping this to make you eat your onw shit when she does beat him next month.

Why do you think I care who wins? I'm just making fun of you for caring so much about powerlevels in a series where level 0s beat level 5s all the time.

Kamisato, maybe? He placed 14th in best LN male after his arc ended. If he had stuck around his popularity might have continued to grow.

Attached: D4R7mpTUEAArypZ.jpg (1000x1608, 488K)

>>literally killed a cute girl by making her cry in absolute terror and ripping her body in half
She was a goddamn traitor and it was fucking hot

Biggest load of BS i've heard all day, Mugino was a very competent leader and managed to get Kakine on the run during the initial encounter and would have likely continued doing so in the long game if it weren't for Frenda.

It was Frenda, Hamazura and Kinuhata that are making the job impossible not whatever decision Mugino made short of not being there to carry Frendas own weight.

Also Hamazura and Kinuhata are pretty loyal to Takitsubo as we see in OT15 when they work together to get Takitsubo out. It's also a fact that Hamazura has always been characterised as loyal to his co-workers as far back as Skill out.

Mugino is similarly loyal both to the mission and her friends; problem is Frenda wasn't being much of a friend in that instance when she was protecting her own interests at the expense of the team and was never a very good team player in general as shown in the sisters arc when she repeatedly fucked up and did so again in this instance.

Attached: Tired Mugino.png (168x247, 58K)

Imagine rooting for Mugino
Imagine defending an insane, cold-blooded murdering bitch that took pleasure slicing a kid in half

Attached: Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-tan_E03_01m_06s.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Index should get a scar like that for real.

>kid
Post dead frenda

Mugino scar, when can we get Mugino-tan and then she'll have the same scar on either eye.

Attached: 1456530520097.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>a cool character for Accel to fight in the same way Lessar is a cute girl for Touma to be around.
Those two things are not even remotely similar

Yes, kid, what else, a grown adult? She was like 14, dumb pedo

Oh wow, sorry but we don't use the p word here.

Nice comprehension.
I'm not saying that they are the same thing but rather that they are enjoyed for similar reasons.

I.e. be it fight scenes or ecchi scenes people enjoy characters who can give their favourite characters interactions that promote favourite aspects of that character.

That is a teenager. Also
>pedo
user this is Raildex show is full of em and you watch it! Therefor YOU are a pedo

Sure, because this the same thing.

Why is that hard to imagine? Othinus is so popular yet she basically killed billions because of boredom.

ITEM might have been able to beat SCHOOL if Rikou could reliably use her powers. Kakine wasn't willing to hit the finishing blow or use his powers for a bit after she dicked with them. If she did that before Mugino was knocked out or they could have killed him.

What did I hurt your feelings? I'm just saying things for what they are, PEDO
I can literally only feel attracted to adult, prime and entirely legal raildexes of age 18+, such as Niang Niang, Othinus or Komoe. Nice try though!

Imagine rooting for Touma.
Imagine defending and insane, cold-blooded murdering asshole that took
pleasure in ending the lives of over 6 billion people

Real talk if Takitsubo actually cared enough to apply herself and get herself to Level 5 a lot of ACs problems could be solved along with Kakine.

But as it stands she cares more about Hamazuras dick than any of that.

Technically, is there a single Raildex girl that didn't kill millions?
Hard mode: you can't mention any of the nuns

My nigga. My own "sexual smells" are like an aphrodisiac, so I always need to air out my room or I'd be fapping constantly.

Imagine SEETHING.

Everyone would gang rape Accelerator, turn him into a cum dump.

Chimera

The main thing in Index series is that don't judge people by their history/what others say about them and give them a second chance. How hard is it to miss the most obvious thing in the series

Child sex.

Sex with children is great. Dating is fun to fulfil their fantasies but if you really wanted each other you wouldn't call being around each other experiencing life a "date" it goes way beyond that.

Just go out and get laid man. Teach them the song.

.I'm sexy, I'm cute! I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin', great hair! The boys all love to stare!
I'm wanted, I'm hot! I'm everything you're not!
I'm pretty, I'm cool! I dominate this school!

They will be tops.

Lol but they are not even similar in that regard.To begin with what do people like about Touma and Accelerator? I'll give you a hint, it's not one or two things. And what fan-favorite aspects of Touma do those Lessar interactions draw anyway?

What's up with the pedophilia here? I thought the Raildex threads were full of devout Christians watching it for the nuns?

okay redditor

How hard is it not to see what bullshit this is? The world doesn't work that way.

Sex with children is great in real life so obviously it will translate well to anime. Since anime sexualizes kids, whats your problem?

LMAO this headcanon

Kamachis world does

Not sure, i'm not much of a Touma or Accelerator fan, I'd guess maybe sex talk but not as much of a tease as Oriana is. For Kakine I guess it's just a opponent that isn't a scared girl or generic scientist and is designed to be as cool as Accelerator.

I'm really not interested in backing this case as I have even less interest in Kakine and Lessar, if you want to give another reason why Kakine and Lessar are liked or properly refute me then i'm all for it. Just know that i'm not really talking about Touma or Accelerator past their interactions with these characters and their general popularity.

I'd argue this broad breakdown doesn't do the ideas the series promotes justice, this series is one of the few that actually pulls off themes of forgiveness pretty well.

Pffffft ahahahaha.

There are a couple times where I was caught off guard with some instances of forgiveness Mugino and Othinus, but I agree that it does a pretty good job showing that a lot of battles are mainly conflicts of interest versus people just being crazy evil assholes. And even then we have that niche covered with some of the Kiharas. Some people here just want every wrong righted with execution.

Come up with some unnecesarily complicated plan to catch her off guard.

Attached: 11793234.jpg (1440x1807, 475K)

>Some people here just want every wrong righted with execution
No, just the ones who deserve it the most. Accelerator I'm even ok with now to some extent, but don't try to pretend he didn't fall in the category of "evil asshole" early on.

It wouldn't have been out of place for him to die there and I doubt many would have cared, but at the same time a mentally deranged kid who honestly thought/hoped he was killing meaty wind up dolls feels kind of different than an old man that was going to blow up the city to see what a level 6 looks like for a millisecond. The latter knows what he's about and that's a lot harder to deal with.

Accelerator is fine, disposing of 3000 yens worth fakes is not a crime but a service.

Well that's just not how the world works, it doesn't matter if you or I want a character to be executed it's for the community, world and general collective to decide wether someone deserves to be executed. And in many instances thats how it's handled, Mugino and Accelerator being exceptional cases where she/he was given liberty to make the decision to execute someone by society and had to work for forgiveness from the individuals she wronged rather than society. Even when that work for forgiveness would have to be their lifes work going forward.

> No, just the ones who deserve it the most.
You know you sound just like Mugino with this.

You can't earn the forgiveness of someone who's dead. Not that Mugino ever tried

Yeah that's the point of her and Accelerators character, curious as to what you would have either of them do to "earn" forgiveness?

Past Mugino visiting Frendas grave everyday.

Die or go to prison. You know, how murderer are legally handled in every society?

>My character is bad, but at least he isn't as bad as X because X is a bigger meanie
>My character was forced to those cuz life is hard
>My character dindu nuffin, he just trying to fix za wold

Looks like we all need a little dose of reality check from Kekine here bros

Attached: HohInteresting.jpg (300x327, 54K)

I hope you hold a childs pussy dear to your heart, because after their sweet 16 and all the schools and societies brainwashing, it will nevet be the same again.

I wish you the best in your grooming and caretaking endeavors. Preteen cunny has the sweetest yet not overpowering nectar that you have ever tasted. Once puberty is through, it just becomes a stinking mess. I would still reccomend a glycerin based lube if you are going to have intimate sexual relations with a little girl under 8 though. There have been trade articles where a overly agressive man penetrated and ripped the lining of the vaginal canal into the anal cavity and the girl bled out so take it easy~.

Nice irrelevant character you've got there

Accel was a pure good boy who ""totally"" thought those clones were just dolls, not his fault bros

I feel like you guys are forgetting the Mugino and Accelerator things were city sanctioned purges using their most valuable assets. Of course they aren't going to fucking arrest them.

Losing points for Gunha jobbing.

Accelerator?
More like,
Assturbator

Realizing accelolita doesn't work as an insult anymore because of how normalized its become.

Attached: group of perverts.jpg (960x506, 80K)

So when you say Mugino never tried to earn Frendas forgiveness you're saying she never tried to kill herself? Or that killing yourself after any crime means you're forgiven? You can't be this naive.

Pretty sure Mugino was the most suicidal and self destructive of any character in the series immediately after Frendas death and that's a point of her character, she thought death was the only way to make anything close to amends.

Forgiveness is a choice; not whatever this is supposed to be.

>implying it was ever an insult

>Pretty sure Mugino was the most suicidal and self destructive of any character in the series
>Pretty sure
Literal headcanon unless you back it with something concrete

Thank you Yea Forums for never forgetting my Frienda

How would he react to Kamisato as Touma's sort of opposite?

Attached: 1553871533494.jpg (1134x639, 170K)

> Melting her own arm
> Taking body crystal and eating fucking glass
> Trying to go after Kakine without any back up

Yep totally not self destructive or suicidal.

Once NT12 finishes being adapted frenda will be as remembered as itsuwa

This is great btw, make more of these threads about Mugino.

>only item is still active
You mean alive

People who really want to kill themselves usually go through with it, not go on homicidal rampages. Once she'd successfully murdered Hamazura she would've gone on to some other victim, not offed herself

Sasuga Headcanon

What headcanon? Mugino is a crazy self destructive psychopath, but saying she's a self destructive psychopath because "she feels bad about frenda" makes no sense. She was always that crazy. She never shows any remorse or guilt, you're pulling that from thin air.

Mugino is not intentionally suicidal, but her immense pride makes her do suicidal actions. Its surprising that she didn't go after Mikoto when Mikoto beat her entire team exhausted, what did she expect to do to a peak condition higher rank Esper?

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

>People who really want to kill themselves usually go through with it, not go on homicidal rampages
Boy that doesn't seem to be the case these days.
Though personally, I believe Mugino's insanity is less to do with Frenda (Though that's still a big deal) and more to do with being buttblasted over losing to AC's lowest scum, a Level 0

You could say its similar to Mikoto's anger over the same thing, but Mugino cannot contain it at all as the former does.

> She never shows any remorse or guilt, you're pulling that from thin air.
Read the novels. It's been stated a few times that she regrets killing Frenda and wants to make amends.

It's a stretch for me to say that she regretted it before she openly stated as such and I know that. She was by your logic trying to go for forgiveness by killing herself either intentionally or unintentionally and I believe there's truth to that; but only in regards to what she thought and how wrong she and you are about what it is to make amends.

Your case is the headcanon since there are many examples of her illustrating doubt or remorse in her actions, Mugino let Hamazura flee on the plane and she did more damage to herself than to Hamazura chasing him. While she and Accelerator are crazy that doesn't mean I can't discuss his/her motivations or am not allowed to explore her character past that or that it's head canon for me to say otherwise.
You disregarding her own statements from the source about her own character and actions because she's crazy is the head canon/bias going on here.

I'm the one presenting citations and examples, you present nothing past her character at face value and claim there is nothing past her on a surface level, that's your opinion and you're free to have that.

We done here?

She did show guilt to be fair. Going to Frendas grave, not killing her DM clone, asking Hamazura about why things turned out that way in OT19 and later in WW3 etc.

>This is what Birdway was doing for the whole week she had Touma stowed away on her boat
cute

What's the original between the two? Is the right the tankobon?

That is not really feeling guilty, she was just wondering about the current state of affairs. Doubt is a common thing for any curious mind, but it is not born out of feelings. It is born out of needs. She needs to understand what happened because it went out of her control, locking her away from the ideal scenario for her future.

She doesn't regret Frenda's death, she just wants to know why she lost control. It is the only way to not fail again. You see, a person like Mugino is just like a machine: does not have emotions. She cannot feel sorrow nor regret, no matter what misery befalls the world. All her rage and bravado? Just a facade to hide her emptiness, she is merely pretending to have something resembling a heart.

That's pretty cool summary actually, I disagree with it personally but it's compatible with her and is still a strong characterisation.

And yes right is Tankoubon, crushed wrists being what was described in the source and changed to accordingly.

Reminder that Frenda would be alive if Touma had been there.

If Touma and Mikoto fuse, would Kuroko be Tsundere for said fusion?

yes

Attached: kuroko doesn't swing that way.png (882x1300, 312K)

this kuroko is cuter than the lesbian obsessed pouncer

I do wonder what Frenda would be like if she was just another one of Toumas girls.

Touma would come out of no where and cancel the meltdowner that would have killed her and punch Mugino and Hamazura again for good measure.
Then this thread wouldn't have existed and Frenda fans would be a niche next to all the other girls into Touma, maybe she'd be stuck as 5th or 6th billing in the railsluts crew due to Saten and then kamachi would abandon her after a few years.

Being one of Toumas harem members would truely kill her, at least this way people will remember her.

Attached: Wishing she wasn't created now.png (140x108, 21K)

Someone post all the KamiKuro edits

>She was trying to get forgiveness
Again where are you pulling this from? Mugino never says she wants anyone's forgiveness but Hamazura's. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.
>There are many instances of Mugino showing remorse
Holy kek.
>Hamazura got away in OT19 because she let him
Holy kek
>She damaged herself on purpose
Holy kek
>I'm not the one spewing headcanon here
Holy shit.
>I'm the one presenting citations
???

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:RailgunSS3_Chapter5

>It's been stated a few times
Yeah, if by a few times you mean 'never once.'

Finally enough, the fags who usually say "read the novels" clearly haven't themselves. There literally was never a "DM clone" of Frenda, you dumb speedreader.

kenshiro would beat up all the bad guys in this bullshit story and move on his way

mugino doesn't need to feel guilty I'll forgive her with my dick

Attached: 630ba34297a6aa860d204979694270b5.jpg (640x800, 93K)

You doing some kind of cringe reaction video here?

Or do you think green texting one or two of my words and making up the rest ones will prompt other Mugino haters to jump in?

I openly state that intent of her hurting herself doesn't matter, I acknowledge that I have my personal thoughts that aren't really relevant to this discussion and I didn't state Hamazura escaping OT19 was only because of Mugino, I know there's more to it than that.

I'm so fucking done with you, also addressing why she and him can't just go to jail.

>NT2: To Accelerator after Mugino tried to confess to Fremea “Since I’ve been deeply involved with the darkness, the odds of Anti-Skill arresting me or being put on trial are more or less zero. ...As such, I felt that this was the only way for me to make up for my crime.”

Keywords are "make up for my crime", it's all there and has always been there in subtext.

>I didn't state Hamazura escaping OT19 was only because of Mugino
Never said you did. The notion at all that Mugino purposefully let Hamazura escape is entirely in your own head. That's what's laughable.

I never get why people think every yandere will kill you if you look at another woman.

If they really loved you they would accept the 3 some?

I'll take my Misaki x Mugino 3way

Yes, and she would become a pervert Tsundere

Mugino's killed for less

Is the fusion boy or girl?

Both

>"Just when Hamazura thought the plane was going to hit it, something he didn’t expect happened."

>"A huge beam of light shot across and blew the tractor to the side. Before Hamazura could think about what that beam of light had been, the electromagnetic catapult shot the plane into the sloped tunnel leading to the surface"

>shooting out the final obstacle for the plane
Hey, pretty close in my opinion. Close enough to have people believably think that way.

>chad level 0
>posts #6
LOL animeonlys

Attached: virgin walk accelerator chad touma toaru.png (2518x1024, 295K)

A person should never be forgiven for taking another's life intentionally and without reason of self-defense. In Mugino's case, it was justified to take Frenda's life.

In the end, Frenda was a traitor. Leaving her alive was begging to be fucked in the future, just like what happened between Kakine and Rikou. It was a war in the Darkness, Mugino had the moral ground to kill Frenda.

It's pretty open ended, like a lot of Muginos character her intention at times is very hard to grasp before NT.

We can talk about other examples or Mugino helping out Hamazura in NT and OT22 if it's all the same really.

If all of the Crowley Hazards were "possibilities" of Aleister Crowley, wouldn't that mean they all had different hypothetical histories and even personalities. Some of them mastered magic, others mastered science. It's weird how the girl Crowley seemed to be the closest to the original.

Also, it's especially odd how they all got slaughtered in droves. The only one who seemed to have inherited the intelligence and personality of the original was the girl.

It wasn't necessarily the closest to the original, rather Aleister wanted to use that body. You can essentially say Aleister prime chose to be a cute girl, rather than something more physically superior. Although Kamachi probably just wanted to fuck around a bit, also to make it more sympathetic at times

Touma hasn't made even a minor appearance in A Certain Scientific Accelerator, right? Like even as a flashback or something?

Its about as open ended as Mugino killing the thugs who were attacking him at the start of OT19 is open ended. IE: At best it's because she wants to kill him herself

Mugino is ugly

Maybe she was the closest one to Touma at the time?

This except it's a 3 way with Misaki

That too, but he did say right off the bat in NT19 that he wanted to be a girl and experience sex as one, since he'd been a male for over 100 years

That fucking dirty old man.

Depends which point in the story.

Misaka during the sister's arc wouldn't waste the opportunity.

#2 wouldn't either during battle royal arc.

If you're talking later on? Everyone just hates on Kakine because everyone hates kakine.

Attached: toaru level 5 dark matter.jpg (636x900, 104K)

>Aogami is the Number Six
Bullshit. I did a search on it and there is fuck all about Aogami being this Aihana Etsu guy, it is all just OOC crack fan theories.

It would make zero sense for him to be a level 5, he even treats level 5s as separate entities of himself in the Railgun manga.
Level 5s are supposed to be freaks of genius intellect and full of money. How the hell a hardcore otaku can be a Level 5 when he has failling grades and is a stuent of a school for Level 0 poorfags to boot? And part of the Delta Force, a group composed of two Level 0s.
It makes zero sense for him to be a Level 5.

He appears in one panel of ch19 when Accelerator is thinking about him, but I think that's it.

Neither him or Mikoto appears in Accelerator

"My interpretation" is the definition of headcanon. You lost this one

It's almost cute how that dirty old man, enemy of humanity and avatar of depravity depended so heavily on Touma's support. I have mixed feelings about it. Through a forceful method, he became the main heroine coveted by many, for four whole volumes straight at that.

Seriously, wasn't he a married man? He became way too good at being a heroine way too fast. He even sat on Touma's lap. What would Rose think?

Mugino is hot.

Attached: __mugino_shizuri_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_wakame__259c426298ad0e60d044aa078da19746.jpg (1000x707, 403K)

>How the hell can the level 5 who is disguising his identity look like he's poor?
Come on now user. You should be able to solve this

>Seriously, wasn't he a married man?
He was married, but it's noted she's not his understander. So it was presumably a so-so marriage overall.

Rose divorced him and became an alcoholic, after Lilith died. Aleister's life was that of a sexually avid manchild after that

More importantly, what would Rose think if she learned that Aleister kept soliciting Touma for sex? I mean, as far as stepmoms go you could do a lot worse, but still.

She divorced him, who cares? It's not really her business anymore.

Going by that argument, then why just Aogami? The Number Six could be anyone part of Touma's school. There are a lot of other candidates, especially some that would make more sense like Fukiyose Seiri. She is a class representative, pretty strong and smart to boot. She is also a freak of a kind for being healthy and being a freak is part of being a Level 5.
Aogami is just a perverted highschool boy you can find anywhere, but Fuyikose is different enough that I could see her being a Level 5.

Meant Lilith. Dunno why I wrote Rose.

Aogami is partially for the meme, partially for the name, and partially because he makes very on the nose jokes such as "it's not like we chased you with knives and tried to stab your or something" to Touma. There's not any hard evidence, but the circumstantial stuff is there.

So now that Aleister Crowley was turned into a girl, does that mean the possibilities are endless? Will we see Suzushina Yuriko?

>So since Aleister did something does that mean everyone else is able to do it too?

Attached: 1447565473293.png (346x445, 95K)

Attached: IB_True_Power.jpg (960x768, 85K)

So how're WORST and Last Order gonna react when Accelerator brings his new wife home?

I kind of think that joke scene of Aogami killing Aleister, Laura, and Tsuchimikado and revealing himself to be the true final boss is evidence against, not for, him being anything other than a joke character. It means that Kamachi found the mere idea of him being important completely ridiculous as to be laughable, on the same level as Innocentius falling in love with Touma.

Inoue is a real piece of work Literally the kind of villain who tells someone else "you did this" while murdering yet another person.
>“No, um, I hate to ask this, Sakibasu-san, but did you never take the disaster response class run by Judgment? Artificial respiration normally is not quite so romantic. You place a handkerchief or something between them and you. Um, to protect against infectious disease…”

>Something fluttered in the air.

>It was a specially-designed resuscitation tool that Shirai Kuroko had pulled from her skirt pocket. It was something like a square handkerchief made of transparent plastic. It had a hole with a special fold in the center so air could be blown through without direct contact being made.

>“So, um, uh, if you had asked, I could have lent you this…”
Got a good laugh out of this though.

>anime only
>I did a google search on it
>now take me srsly!!!
JEJ

Attached: kek gg my sides.jpg (476x1024, 55K)

WORST won't care because she feels nothing for him.
Last Order willl be mad, however.

WORST will care because it'll kinda creep her out how Accelerator's taste in girls isn't that far off from people like her.

>no real argument
Your concession is accept.

And yet pretty much every other side story and snide joke has been on the nose so far.

Why would anyone bother giving a real argument to someone who doesn't know what he's talking about anyways?

That or she sees a golden opportunity to alleviate boredom by poking fun at Last Order's inevitable jealousy.

This. Aogami is just a joke character and if people are doing memes about him being a Level 5 then it means his character is doing a good job as intended.
Aogami is on the same level of characters as Himegami and Komoe-sensei: joke characters that shouldn't be taken seriously.

>WORST gets to know Squid-chan
>Realizes they're not that different
>She feels like puking

So you admit you don't have a real argument. Is this the power of knowing what you're talking about? How terrifying.

I'll give you a cookie if you can quote me saying that. Sounds like projection to me. Explain why someone would bother breaking out the textbooks and breaking down something for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about in the first place? What is there to be gained? There's not going to be any meaningful conversation with someone who has no background information.

The pure charity of their heart? On Yea Forums?

pls use only anime reaction images
thanks

Are we going to Etzali post for Cinco de Mayonnaise?
and Xochitl?

Attached: 6d6cd0d0fd764d764667dd2383cc6b38.jpg (1819x2551, 469K)

>The pure charity of their heart? On Yea Forums?
Of course, that is just common sense. Being here is no excuse to be a bad person.

>“The suspect’s age is estimated to be 10 to 12, her sex is female, and I guess I should mention she is showing the early signs of secondary sex characteristics
Why though? I mean, that's nice to know and all, but what EMT says "hey guys guess what, we've got a budding girl in the back here" "Can I get a hell yeah"

Those are very important details user

>"What do you mean you want to use condoms?"

>EtzaliPoster
>Doesn't post Etzali Negro

You make me sad.

Attached: How.png (1000x1300, 492K)

no

Attached: images (16).jpg (249x202, 6K)

Oh shit thanks for reminding me it's Cinco de Maho

Attached: semi strange ships.png (1050x700, 348K)

Attached: xochitl vs saten.jpg (450x1179, 228K)

He was breaking the fourth wall for the audience's sake.
>Aztecs caring about some holiday created by the descendants of the people who conquered them.

About as important as the 3-4 times it mentions Maeda lying on top of Riot I suppose. He says its to protect her, but we all know the real reason is he wants an excuse to straddle a 12 year old blonde girl before he dies.

I mean the top of her leotard was cut open the whole time, so yeah.
Also that means there's actually one person there dressed more embarrassingly than Yuri.

Attached: Position.jpg (894x1382, 849K)

Based

Attached: Beauty.jpg (642x500, 64K)

>cut open leotard
>found drooling
>noted to be budding tier
Really who can blame the guy

Yuriko's powerlevel is just too high, she'd overshadow every other girl instantly as soon as she's introduced

I just want to see an illustration of Riot.

Attached: 1552363635013.jpg (700x632, 101K)

>generic loli #5321617
there's nothing to see

I'm assuming that's for towards the end when she joins the Railguns to help them out

>people actually read the Railgun SS's

>literally yells out 'BABY' in her debut
She will be a wonderful mom.

Attached: Bredway.jpg (576x717, 507K)

God damn thugkoto, dislocating your hip and then just pushing it back into alignment I assume that hurts a bit.

>Mikoto can get battle damaged in her SS's but she can only get nose bleeds from magic in the main novels

I dunno. Kakine was able to continue talking despite 6 massive wings gouging through his body. Mugino burnt her arm off as well as having been burnt everywhere else. Dislocation doesn't seem like a big feat.

I mean for a normal mere human, how much would that hurt.

Also
>At the same time, Misaka Mikoto appeared through the broken emergency exit door with the corrupt Anti-Skill officer draped unconscious over her shoulder

how much would an adult in full police, possibly riot, gear weigh? Mind you this would be over her left shoulder since her right shoulder had been stabbed, also she was kneed in the face.

That is surprisingly strong, but I would assume she was pumped up by Adrenaline. I would know, I flipped over a fucking sofa and threw a table in a fit of rage back when I didnt work out. It most likely gave her that denki kong strength.

Attached: Kakine's Harem.png (570x450, 443K)

Something wrong with Misaka hair?

Attached: RailgunSS3_5.jpg (1443x2048, 1.8M)

Hard to say, this would have been a few minutes after she knocked him out that she showed up with him, adrenaline may last awhile but that's sort of like a sustained peak I'd guess.

Nah it lasts pretty long. I remember running from two dogs for 3 straight minutes back in 5th grade

Attached: 1516854183937.jpg (1240x1754, 669K)

>“You can use your power on your own nerves? Is there anything you can’t do?”
Well, is there?

So he well pick the leftover

Using her powers on her nerves is pretty old hat desu. But realistically her power is control over one of the four fundamental forces of the Universe. So pretty much ya.

Become the World, the Universe and God.

Attached: BlackHoleKakine.png (722x1176, 912K)

defeat saints

job in every appearance.

I miss him bros

Say Touma's name.

>Tsuchimikado is trained in CQC and has passive regen
>Gets one punched by an Anti Skill officer
>Misaka "Without her powers as the #3 Level 5, Misaka Mikoto was only a normal middle school girl." Mikoto
>Tanks various attacks

>Mikoto dislocated her hip doing a mega jump
Remember when that happened to Junko once in the first chapter and never again? Her healing could possible be putting her joints back in to socket right? I'm willing to except healing stopping all the other things but shouldn't that still be a thing?

She's just more careful with it

>except
I mean accept

Can Anti Skill beat Saints?

Touma and Othinus will fuse and become Tsundere toward saving people

Not being a cunt

She did in NT18

>Why doesn't mikoto use rampage dress
>reminds her accel
>she doesn't have the bells whistles junko has namely regeneration
>injures herself doing it
>her stronger electricity is actually a hindrance so instead of super RD like some people thought she can actually burn her nerves
>she just isn't that good at
Well that solves that

Attached: 1554173648742.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

This. Lower output plus years more of practice.

You know what I meant, smartass.

Attached: 00000004.jpg (750x422, 87K)

So with this we can confirm that Mikoto's Denki Kong strength is natural

Just wait until Mikoto can redirect damage to the AAA so she can use super RD, magic with no recoil and damage immunity

>gets smacked in the back of the head
>still awake enough to use her powers
>dislocates a fucking leg
>just resets it like a boss
>gets stabbed in the shoulder
>just pulls it out (don't do this kids, it'll just make you bleed more)
>kneed in in the abdomen
>doesn't flinch and just keeps going
>after having an open stab wound, a strained and damaged hip joint, probably a concussion and tanking several punches and kicks from an adult man, still carries him back to the others
Denki Kong wasn't real they said.
Also someone should be treating her open bleeding wound at the shoulder.

You forgot that she took a knee to the nose.

Is it? She casually carried Touma over her shoulder in nt15, but then struggled dragging his almost corpse in NT22 even with the AAA providing muscle assistance.

I imagine getting stabbed isn't that painful. I mean, some guy jammed a dull pencil crayon into me hard enough for it to lodge into my skin way back in 5th grade. It didn't hurt that much

Attached: #0Esper.png (391x590, 55K)

Everything after the first hit is just extra. A normal 14 year old girl should have passed out from the first hit to the back of the head.

lodging in skin =\= breaking skin. Though it reallyu depends how deep it is

Its dazing to say the least, but it doesn't hurt that much. I fell onto rock solid ice way back in 5th grade and was only dazed for 2 minutes or 3

Attached: file.jpg (552x1444, 125K)

Getting stabbed with a throwing knife strong enough to break bone and getting stabbed with a crayon really isn't the same.

Dunno, it was a dull pencil crayon and the blue mark is still on my hand. Its shifted to my wrist but it was somewhere above that. But no, I've heard that a woman was walking normally fine despite having a knife in her back due to the shock inhibiting the pain.

Attached: Strange.jpg (468x454, 61K)

>Misakapapa jams in a dislocated joint in NT21
>Mikoto jams in a dislocated joint in SS2
At least we know where the Denki Kong genes come from

>She was Academy City’s #3, but he seemed to be saying the power rankings were a child’s status symbol and meant nothing in the adult world.
Kekinefag BTFO

The rankings are only accurate from Numbers 1 to 2, after all. Adults wouldn't dare challenge a man made angel.

Attached: Mocking.jpg (500x500, 230K)

Isn't that the entire point of WW3?

>Level 5 is just a term made up
>power rankings were a child’s status symbol and meant nothing in the adult world.
Level 5s BTFO

Kakine abandoned numbers in OT15. His only mission now is to reach godhood and ascend into heights unknown to man.

Attached: 4431732-2019249931-1eq7M.jpg (468x640, 69K)

I want to stab Mikoto with my pen
Sexually

That's being saved for the inevitable confession.

Fuck off with your retarded anecdotes already, you autistic tree monkey.

I never played in trees back in 5th grade though

I want to be abused by Niang Niang!

Attached: 4913246721.jpg (850x1181, 192K)

When this approaches you to indulge in your body, saying "no" is not an option.

Attached: S5HzghI.png (971x2034, 1.38M)

I'd rather have this ugly lunatic cow slice me in half so I can be with Frenda

Yes it is. Post the original image so I can see Cutekoto.

justice always prevails

Attached: 1554999874563.jpg (1416x1352, 206K)

KL is just super nerfed GER

How would I know? All I know is that I’m super attracted to Saten..

Hella based

Holy shit, ballsy Mikoto is really great to read

Nah it's mediocre at best.

rent free

>Mikoto flailing about and getting into a really physical battle and tanking a shitload of punches will never be animated.
Goddammit.

I don't get why some of /raildex/ treats it like it's the gold standard(fan service maybe?). the fights are forgettable at best, I don't know if I think this because the mangaka is an ex hentai author who is still new at paneling fights or because they're just your average shounen tier fights, I'd guess that it's the former because I like shounen tier fights. In my opinion the only good parts are the back stories from Ideal which expand upon Misaki's character overall. Drills is still a literal who in Index and AB hasn't made me care anymore about her than I did before.

Does she have a preference for the right fist? I wonder if other characters among Touma's list of acquaintances like to use their right fist too. Accelerator and Aleister, sure. Has Hamazura ever displayed such a preference?

The only time I remember her actually punching someone is when she thunderpunched Touma inNT10 and I think she used both fists

I can't speak for everyone but I'll tell you why I like it. It fulfills a niche that the LN, Railgun, and Accelerator cannot fill full-time. Junko's position as a non-level 5 and her lack of presence in the LN are the key factors here. The fights in the first two manga involving their protagonists can be stale sometimes because they are mostly stomps, either in favor of the protagonist or against them. I enjoyed Junko vs Iruka because it's just two level 4s going at it, and there was room for strategy. With Mikoto and Accelerator, you know for a fact they won't change significantly nor will they get injured because they are being held back by the timeline. Railgun has been stuck in a rut ever since the Daihaseisai ended, which was 5 damn years ago. Accelerator is self explanatory. Astral Buddy's plot isn't groundbreaking, but it's certainly got emotional moments and combined with a likeable protagonist it feels fresh enough to work. The great fanservice is just the cherry on top. Saying it's the best part of Raildex is an exaggeration, but I don't blame people for saying it's the best manga "at the moment".

Attached: D4kQF8GU8AAt1P4.jpg orig.jpg (750x751, 83K)

I think it really is fanservice that gets some people hyped. Other than that, AB doesn't really do anything that Railgun or Index didn't do better.

Touma has to strategize a lot, though. More than most characters because his only weapon/shield is his right hand, so he kind of has to improvise a lot of the time.

That point was in reference to Mikoto and Accelerator's fights in their respective manga.

I wonder if the reason Shokuhou likes to bother Mikoto so much is because she reminds her of Dolly (what, with having the same face and all). It's probably hard for her to look at that face all the time. It's like how every time Accelerator sees their faces he's reminded of all the SISTERs he killed.

It's probably because she feels like mikoto took her spot next to touma, she could have been the one if not for memory thing

Psst, Mugino fanficfag. I accept your concession since you went quiet after multiple anons BTFO you with facts.

Ok, this shit was fun af. I wish we could see animated one day.

It's true there's that. But it's not like she totally hates Mikoto too. I don't think it's possible for her to hate that face.

Jealously as well as other things had her contemplating blasting her own memories away, she might not have hated her but she certainly showed some colors of envy prior to working together, there certainly was feelings of disdain, not hate though.

Like I said, I think the issue is the face. It'd be easy to ignore or be indifferent someone who's completely unrelated to you, but the Misakas all have the same face. So if you have strong positive feelings towards one of them, it'd be hard to really dislike another. Accelerator, for instance, has no attachment towards Mikoto, and might even feel some disdain towards her, but I doubt he'd ever be able to hurt her or allow her to get hurt while he's nearby. It's an issue with the face. She looks identical to her sisters, so he could never hurt her, much like with WORST.

Shokuhou feels envious towards Mikoto, but I'm sure complicated feelings rise up whenever she sees that face, because it's the exact same face as that of Dolly's.

Damn it, speaking of the clones, we still don't know fucking anything about Full Tuning, do we?

>This was a trick she had learned from the Queen of Tokiwadai Middle School’s right-hand girl who handled most of the physical work since the Queen herself was so hopelessly unathletic, but just being able to control electricity was not enough to pull it off. Mikoto’s power was strong enough that she had to be very careful to avoid frying her own nerves or breaking her own bones.
Ok, so then this happens after Dream Ranker?

I assume SS3 somewhere in the NT timeline

I'd just like to tell you all that birdway's dress is unfuckingbelivably difficult to model

Attached: gghgg.png (1920x1034, 849K)

Get a life

cringe

spend 500 bucks on marvelous designer

Ganbare user.

>Himegami
>joke character
You've done it user

Attached: markmywords.jpg (650x1155, 174K)

Attached: 1379699479111.jpg (720x720, 49K)

how many hours are you in user

>nu-Yea Forums

as much as I liked imouto. I don't think it wouldn't top the wholesomeness of Nekoko

Attached: 2345345634986.jpg (400x400, 27K)

See this line Mooginofags? This is exactly the reason why you can't just assume the psycho slut can replicate Mikoto's bioelectricity control feats, much less resist Mental Out. Someone should talk Misaki into ordering Mugino to kill herself and do us all a favor.

More like Incelerator

I can't understand either, I mean I have fun while reading it but the only good part so far it's been the flashback while the rest it's pretty average

We get that sitcom Yea Forums memed about years ago about them all being roommates. But really though, why do you think it would be any different than what they normally act like? Kakine would maybe try to fight Accel, Mugino would maybe try to fight Mikoto, and MisaMisa would just be their usual selves with Misaki scheming a way for the rest of them to get her out of the room from the get go. They'd probably just scuffle for a bit before realizing they have to break out of that room as number one priority, really.

Does GROUP show up in a Certain Scientific Accelerator?

No, it takes place right after Accel gets shot in the head. Well before Group is formed.

Fight anything with material that absorbs EMs reliably it seems. Who knew that was all it took to snipe out Biri

I need this

Its probably because Railgun is doing a bit of a shit job right now and Accelerator has always been bad.

>but the only good part so far it's been the flashback
The flashback and right now the aftermath of the flashback is the most recent stuff.

Astral Buddy has done the introduction of the cast of characters and is building up the world of a character that had no real importance or relevance to the plot before and I find myself interested in what is going to happen next.

Railgun manga has been decent but lately it hasn't had a large plot that feels important to either character development or the larger story and has been just reacting to the latest villain/problem of the week. Jail Break could still have potential to be good but right now I am more looking forward to getting all of the railgun groups reactions to WWIII hopefully in the next arc.

>I enjoyed Junko vs Iruka because it's just two level 4s going at it, and there was room for strategy.
Junko basically just charged her though.
>With Mikoto and Accelerator, you know for a fact they won't change significantly nor will they get injured because they are being held back by the timeline.
You say this like Junko is going to get injured.

What are you planning on using it for user

Junko could get injured and the story could skip ahead a few weeks but she isn't going to die.

Get the dick or have a dick.

Junko used trickery and the environment to weaken her opponent's powers, it wasn't a simple charge.

I don't remember this.

Yes use marevlous designer and find some patterns. Also the dress and skirt would probably be easier as at least two separate pieces if you just modeling it.

That could happen in Railgun or Accelerator too. It just doesnt.

Wow, is she finally ready to actually take heavy maybe even permanent damage (brain damage) like Touma and Accel and become one of the MCs?

GHOST GIRL WAS RIGHT!

Would she have made a good gf for Touma?

In Railgun Misaka has to be able to appear in Index so she can't get injured and same with Accelerator unless they skip ahead to the large parts of the story where they are not accounted for.

So is her hair apparently seeing what you've done.

I don't care, I just wanted incest with a loli.

She's a dorm manager onee-san so yes

Attached: wallpaper-3001119.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Mikoto isnt in Index as often as you think she is. We've already had a few jumps and she could easily have been in bed all of brexit or earlier similar arcs. She just isnt. Junko herself is also in more spots of NT than you might expect.

She's already a big breasted oneesan and is the oldest Level 5 in the series. All she needs is to work as the hardass manager of his dorm room.

>she could easily have been in bed all of brexit
Brexit hasn't happened in railgun yet. This is just after the Acqua of the back stuff.

Wasted shipping potential...

Many such cases.

>brexit hasnt happened
Thats literally the point.

Mugino would've been cuter if she wore those eyepatches like Rikka from Chuu2.

Sad!

Attached: 1547166373609.png (700x1001, 826K)

Accelerator is in what, 4 volumes of OT not counting WW3?

Shit

So, what's your opinion of her now that Junko has become a undefeatbale Mary Sue raildex?

Misaka is finally dethroned.

But Biribiri could always be sniped with a regular gun

MUH DICK

She took out the ceremic in the Frenda fight with just lightning and she didnt even noticed

She needs to battle Mikoto for the title of the ultimate Mary Sue in Raildex.

She's a total babe!

Yeah and all of the accelerator manga has taken place right after the 3 short stories and before the endymion movie

If you are implying that the new wife is squid they you are wrong. Will-chan made squid her minion the moment she saved squid's life. The one that the Misakas are going to have a problem with is Mina & Lilith. Those two are going to live together with Accel since Aleister entrusted them to him before his clone died.

It still doesn't make sense to me that she was not able to kill Hamazura,

She loved him.

>She saw it.

>The throw came from directly ahead.

>And yet…

>(No reading…on my microwave…scan!?)

>That shock was immediately followed by a scorching pain in her right shoulder.

>It had stabbed into her.

>She had been stabbed.

>If she had used her eyes and ears instead of relying on her power, she might have been able to dodge it.

>(Damn, I can’t read his movements. He’s right there, but I can’t even grab at his clothes!!)
Turns out she is just slow with her body when she doesn't have her spidey sense.

My opinion is that you need to learn English before shitposting, ESLfag.

Besides having a instead of an seems fine. What are you talking about?

She should get some land tsunamis and massively faster than light bolts thrown her way. Really polishes up that reaction speed.

So will Misaki is already a buddy, will she get some magic doohickey or science-y shit and become "astral" too to help Misaka?

We already had it in NT18, they were telepathically talking and using their powers together.

Training arc featuring Thor when?

Cool headcanon. Didn't you already get btfo earlier?

>only 1 person can believe Mugino loves Shiage
Nice try, MP.

>Resorts to MP
Nice try, MP.

Resist Misaki's pure sex aura. Also, touch Accel in a fight.

Beat a pen.

I'm inclined to believe things that are supported by canon, unlike fanfic-spouting retards like yourself.

Kamachi is just using AB as a gateway to truly link up MisaMisa as they get a final fusion for Touma. Poor Junko might get left in the dust unless fans really take to her for what happens in AB.

fuck off /u/

Mikoto a best

But Mikomisa is also /u/?

Junko will get Gunha.

He appears in 8 volumes not including WW3. He appears in 11 volumes over all.

Attached: 1471314746373.png (405x327, 147K)

Attached: D5zYUspV4AASSl5.jpg (1000x1231, 326K)

This show is dumb.

Attached: 343543.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Attached: D5zYUsmV4AEoz-2.jpg (1000x1315, 231K)

wife

Attached: D5zYUswUcAEYiBm.jpg (1000x1391, 197K)

Reminder that this "your head canon" guy talking about winning(?) thinks suicide = forgiveness. Ironically the biggest apologist of the thread.

I guess Hitler and the like was redeemed right?

Attached: D5zYUsoUEAA2N70.jpg (1000x1338, 348K)

After that last chapter this need an update

Attached: 1556829279882.png (2000x2200, 1.54M)

>60% cool
She's...not.

which one would you misa with

Attached: 35145045_p0.jpg (700x986, 496K)

Karma and forgiveness are not the same thing. Death is certainly karma in many cases.

Any discussion is better than Mikotofags droning on about their bland waifu for the 1000th time

Can you give that fanfic link

Both, duh. They're a package deal now anyway.

Is just the artist shilling his own twitter account again.

Based

> HeadcAnon: You can't earn the forgiveness of someone who's dead. Not that Mugino ever tried
> Curious as to what you would have either of them do to "earn" forgiveness?
> HeadcAnon: Die or go to prison. You know, how murderer are legally handled in every society?
> So when you say Mugino never tried to earn Frendas forgiveness you're saying she never tried to kill herself? Or that killing yourself after any crime means you're forgiven? You can't be this naive.

Pretty sure we were talking about forgiveness.

Yeah she's 100% cool

YOU were the one who said "forgiveness = suicide" which literally no one claimed

I wish to be reincarnated as frenda's comb

Mikotoniggers ruin another thread

Nice Headcanon HeadcAnon

It's right there, HeadcAnon said Mugino never tried to earn forgiveness and HeadcAnon followed up saying killing herself or going to prison would be an example of earning forgiveness she apparently never tried.
Which we already proved she did.

Attached: 1556793259211.png (1024x961, 513K)

I said prison or death is the only way a murderer can atone, moron.

Kill yourself, dumb apologist Muginigger.

You're really owning this new title HeadcAnon.

Are you ESL? Atonement and punishment are two different things. You can punish someone by killing them or throwing them in a cell, but atonement doesn't come from simply doing those two things.

>Trying this hard to apply his label to someone else
Lol. I'm not the guy who had to invent a paragraph long explanation about a character being "secretly suicidal."

Come to think of it, the only Level 5s who never met Touma are Mugino and Aihana. And it's possible that Aihana may have met him before.

She never tried to atone, idiot. If someone doesn't atone, then punishment is the only option.

Fucking Mikotofags are cancer

Touma met Mugino and everyone in that basement in the Dianoid.

But Aihana is Aogami lmao

Big bad Mikotofags making me angry

>Touma and Mugino have never met

Attached: NT_Index_v12_360-361.png (2256x1600, 715K)

I mean, am I right? The only reason I even tolerate Mikotofags is because my gf's bf is one!

>100 IPs
Mugino is a draw

She's a babe too!