Worst Protagonists

Post the worst protagonists in anime.

Emiya here has got to be completely brain dead

Attached: Moron.png (1106x1260, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

retarded, unlikeable, autist, gay, etc, etc.

Attached: 1496787361448.png (850x766, 50K)

Attached: baiton.png (800x600, 35K)

Shirou suffers from the anime treatment because you don't get to see the thoughts in his head. Add onto that the fact that you're probably jumping into an adaptation that's partway into the story and it doesn't help.

Read the VN you fucking nerd

Attached: READ_THE_VN2.jpg (600x450, 145K)

Gon from hunterxhunter

Attached: 1436508785417.png (1600x1612, 261K)

Ive played through the fate path and he is just as retarded. Even more so because i know what he is thinking. It takes away all doubt. Because his reasons are just as retarded as his actions.

Attached: 1496403857021.png (800x600, 48K)

Subaru also op is a fag

You don't seem to get what FSN is trying to do with Shirou's character.

Attached: ninelivesbaitworks.png (1333x600, 73K)

Making an idealistic retard? Who the fuck tries to be a super hero when they are an adult?

You seem to be the type that thinks that being an adult=being a cynical asshole.

If you aren't cynical when you are an adult then you have been coddled your entire life

There's a point to gil being like that. The UBW route is all about FSN exploring Shirou's ideals and discussing if they ate worth it or not. That's what I mean.

>replying to bait this obvious

Shirou is the best type moon character
fuck you

Even after reading LN, I think Shirou is fucking stupid. He does have his reasons for doing things he did but he would have been long dead if it wasn't for 'Plot' and the avalon sheath

Yeah yeah I'm sure hot topic would lap that shit right up.

By that logic you should honestly off yourself right now, because its never going to be better than this. But that's stupid. Because despite all the crap in this planet there are things worth living for and worth preserving.

Did you miss how many bad ends there are?

To be fair, in the VN fate shirou is the worst of 3, while UBW shirou and HF shirou are really good written and developed

Maybe you need to read the entire thing rather than 1/3 of the story to understand the story.

Attached: 13495495.png (300x297, 94K)

He may not be as cool as Shiki but come on man, he's not that bad

Yeah this guy is complete garbage.

Shirou is Gary Stu garbage. Do fate/shitters really think anyone who doesn’t like him is just baiting?

You know where we are right? Misanthropic asswipes and posting bait is the norm.
Yea Forums's definition of what makes a "good" character is both nebulous and constantly changing.

>Shirou is Gary Stu
Did I cross into a parallel universe where words have lost all meaning?

You stepped into Yea Forums. Kind of speaks for itself.

>Criticize the version of Shirou that is portrayed in the mediums which actually belong on Yea Forums
>fate/shitfags bring up the VN for why he’s a good character

Rules 5. Japanese visual novels should be posted in /jp/, and Western on /vg/.

Reminder that VNfags need to leave.

>but he would have been long dead if it wasn't for 'Plot'
This could be said about every mc in the history of fiction that has managed to escape death, you fucking retarded ESL.
>and the avalon sheath
What's wrong with it? It was given to him by Kiritsugu to protect him and to summon Saber. Why are you bitching about him staying alive because 'plot' when there is a literal in universe explanation for why he's able to do so?

Hello secondary

Attached: wtfshirou.jpg (1306x647, 553K)

See
You are on the wrong board VNshit

The heaven's feel adaptation is doing a pretty decent job with him though.

Excuse me?

Attached: 54503[1].jpg (256x300, 14K)

see

His personality is a brick though. Even Tohno have more personality than him.

Still better than fate Shirô

Kek, he's literally have no personality. At least Shirou have his autism and character development in UBW and HF.

>gets called out for wrongly criticizing a character without reading the source material
>gets pissy and demands anyone who actually knows what said character is like to leave
Why do you retards have such a hate boner for Shirou anyway? Is it bitter waifu fags that are angry they can't self insert into him? VNfags calmly try to explain what the anime left out and how Shirou is actually fairly well written, and yet their told to fuck off. It's like you don't actually care about learning the positives about the character itself and just want to hate on it for some inexplicable reason, so you intentionally tune out those offering to explain him better.

The power of Shizuki is to make Alice and Aoko shine. Shirô can't do that, he just drags everybody down.

how the fuck do you even function without an alarm clock like sometimes you gotta get up early to do shit so maybe you can have your curtains or whatever wide open so the light wakes you up but what if it’s winter and it’s fucking dark all the time and you sleep in. shirou can go fuck off whit this no alarm clock shit

Alice and Aoko can do fine without him. He's add nothing to the game beside being dead for Aoko to use fifth.

shirou is one of the most nuanced MC in anime industry, i don't understand why people would dislike him.

Aoko and Alice would be boring (and then dead) without that walking victim around them.

>esl spic cant understand complex emotions

wow color me surprised

Attached: Izuku_Midoriya_2nd_Costume_Full.png (342x593, 51K)

The only thing Soujurou did that worth for them is beat Beowulf with O MY MOUNTAIN TRANING.

Because they just wanted cool/wacky mc who beats everyone and gets all the girls yada yada

This isn't even an excuse anymore. The UBW anime is more than adequate at explaining Shirou.

He's no worse than the average shonen protag, though something tells me you can't look past your bias enough to see it.

Look at this degenerate who can't go to sleep early, with no functioning biological clock.
Undisciplined american pig...

Based
damage control

> incel MC
Boring and gross.

Attached: subaru_nice_smile.jpg (1920x1080, 932K)

He also saved Alice's life in the telephone booth.
But above all, without him, Aoko and Alice's actual character wouldn't surface in the story.

>shirou
>incel
pick only one

Shiro was autistic sometimes but these two are something else

Attached: 8e065e3df7896321988760cd2791b36d.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

he's probably talking about that fag, god I even hate his faggy deisgn
hello OP
though I don't like it much, you are seething too much

>without him, Aoko and Alice's actual character wouldn't surface in the story.
No, he's none character as fuck. Mikiya in KNK is more enjoyable than him

Subaru is pleb filter. Completely unironically god tier MC.

Just how autistic are you to think that a shitty teenage LN has any deeper meaning to it?

Literally every adaptation except for maybe one all make an effort to point out why shirou is a retard

The VN makes him even worse lol. His reasons just become “she’s a girl so she can’t fight” even though she’s far stronger

Attached: 1452126980439.jpg (890x1266, 221K)

Even in BW and HF he is still dumb AF. He is also poorly written but that'll take a lot of time to explain. (Like how he dropped sword fighting for no reason and have nothing to show his connection with swords at his home, or what's wrong with depiction of PTSd in VN and so on)

this

I know this is probably bait but his reason for not wanting her to fight is that he didn't want to see Saber get hurt because he was traumatized from seeing her injured during the Berserker fight. Also during that time Saber was still injured

This, the vn makes me want to repeatedly bash my skull in whenever he wants to protect saber, just because shes a ~~cute~~ girl, he gets his ass handed to him though, but because magic he repeatedly survives getting himself killed for jumping in front of something saber couldve easily blocked herself

Load of bullshit. If Saber was a guy, Shirou wouldn’t insist on trying to protect (him). It’s only because she’s a girl that he feels like he should fight instead of his servant.

He is still dumb in the VN. He lacks brain to use strengthening magic on his muscle before fight while using it on his eyes successfully, or learn some formalcraft to use with his projection skill, or even ask himself "if i'm doing my training for years and now can do even less then in times when i begain training - maybe there is something wrong with my training method or regime, should i search through Kiritsugu papers and connections to obtain some magic books?".

This, Shirou is a shit character.

>dumbass tertiaries still hating /our guy/
go back to /vg/ already

>Shirou is bettter character in the VN i swear!
Nope he isn't
>Go Back to your /vg you bastard!
Just wow.

>this entire post

Attached: 1506648429500.png (545x530, 234K)

>He lacks brain to use strengthening magic on his muscle before fight while using it on his eyes successfully,
He does use them on his legs at least once iirc, but he's not good enough with his magecraft to use it in combat. It's not even until a few days into the war that he's even stabilized his circuits enough to use them consistently.

>or learn some formalcraft to use with his projection skill,
From where? Unlike Miyuverse Shirou, I don't think Kiritsugu left anything related to magecraft behind when he died except for the circle in the shed.

>or even ask himself "if i'm doing my training for years and now can do even less then in times when i begain training - maybe there is something wrong with my training method or regime, should i search through Kiritsugu papers and connections to obtain some magic books?"
Kiritsugu was Shirou's hero, it's never going to cross his mind to think that Kerry trained him wrong on purpose. It's unthinkable to him.

Dumb frogposter

off topic frog poster please leave

Isn't it funny how there seems to be a direct correlation between not having read the VN and hating Shirou?

Attached: 1469947557559.png (520x600, 290K)

I read the VN, still think he’s shit though

I enjoyed Heaven's Feel for the change of pace but Nasu's still a hack and writes like a teenager who makes fanfiction

Attached: 1532578563214.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>waaaah read my 50 hour poorly written eroge shit I made in high school to understand the anime better
Shut up brainlet, you don't need a multiple day spanning ebook to build a character and have them make sense

> He lacks brain to use strengthening magic on his muscle before fight while using it on his eyes successfully
He had no stable magic circuits until days into the war.

>or learn some formalcraft to use with his projection skill,

Kiritsugu left no mage materials behind other than what's in the shed. He didn't want him learning magic in the first place and Shirou says so to begin with.

> maybe there is something wrong with my training method or regime

Kiritsugu was never going to show him how to properly use magic even if he stayed alive. Again speedreader, shirou knew that Kiritsugu was against him learning this shit

>, should i search through Kiritsugu papers and connections to obtain some magic books

Kiritsugu wouldn't leave this kind of material behind. He didn't even let Shirou inherit his magic. Why on earth would he leave behind enough shit to allow shirou to fruitfully learn magic.

>connections to obtain some magic books
The man had no connections when he died. His only connections was the Einzberns and they wanted him dead for failing to win the Grail war

Stop speed reading you idiot.

While I appreciate what it tries to do and it has some of the best moments in Fate, HF really is kind of a jumbled mess in some regards. When Ilya is outshining your main love interest, there's a problem.

Isn’t there a funny correction between VNfags and not belonging on Yea Forums?

I guess light novelfags should leave too huh?

Oh wait then you couldn't talk about your shitty isekai spoilers.

>HE'S GUD BECAUSE UMMM READ THE VN HE HATES ALARM CLOCKS
And so Fateniggers continue being the worst fanbase on Yea Forums for the last decade or so

Attached: 1555817658347.png (600x550, 34K)

Yeah, I too prefer it when a higher authority removes the people I can't beat in a debate because I'm too stupid to read the primary source of a series before arguing about its merits.

Nope because mods have explicitly stated LNs belong on Yea Forums. That isn’t true of VNs.

>He does use them on his legs at least once iirc
Yeah, when he got knowledge from Archer's Arm. You know, this isn't something requiring years of thoughts to be at least attempted.
Consider the following:
1) Shirou succesfully strengthened his eyes in prologue to see Tohsaka on on the skyscraper rooftop
2)Eyes are way more fragile(well that doesn't need to explained i think) and valuable(because you gain like 80% of information about surroundings from them)
3)Yet he never actually tried to makes his muscles stronger before he went on patrol with Saber. Even when he saw what can Kuzuki do with Caster's support.
>From where?
AFAIR Kiritsugu in the VN pretty often travel from home and received some faxes, both related to his life as Magus.
>Kiritsugu was Shirou's hero
Yet Shirou in the VN consider Kiritsugu "unreliable" and tried to became someone reliable. By learning how to Cook. Where did his idealization of Kiritsugu go at those moments?

>HE'S BAD BECUZ UMMM I DON'T LIKE HIM

>The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.

This rule was errated when /q/ first came around to include the source material of all anime and manga. As long as it's related to the anime and manga it's fine to discuss.

It just so happens that the FSN VN is related to the FSN anime adaptations so get fucked loser.

>Yet Shirou in the VN consider Kiritsugu "unreliable" and tried to became someone reliable
When it comes to house work.

>Where did his idealization of Kiritsugu go at those moments?
It didn't go anywhere because he still saved shirou's life.

How did you spend 50 hours reading something and didn't comprehend any of it?

>He didn't want him learning magic in the first place
He eventually succumbed to Shirou's desire to learn magic and even ofer Shirou to chose what kind of magecraft Shirou want to learn. Stop speedreading and accusing other of your own fails.
>Kiritsugu was never going to show him how to properly use magic even if he stayed alive.
In the Nasuverse, there are kind of Dark Amazon selling all kinds of magic-related items and books. Read Kara no Kyoukai.
>The man had no connections when he died.
In the Novel Kiritsugu received some faxes related to his life as Magic user.

fate/shits disingenuously use the anime to talk about the VN on the wrong board. If you want to talk about the anime, that fine, but stop bringing up the VN for why Shirou is apperently a good protag when he’s dogshit in every adaption of the VN.

Fucking based and return by death pilled

>He eventually succumbed to Shirou's desire to learn magic and even ofer Shirou to chose what kind of magecraft Shirou want to learn.
Yet he only ever taught him the bare minimum, and mostly wrong. Kiritsugu didn't even teach him to activate his magic circuits in the hope of shirou giving up, but we all know how that turned out.

But he's not dogshit, you retarded esl. If shirou is really THAT BAD of a protag to you, then you need to watch more anime.

I'm not talking about Shirou. He's not a likeable guy but he's a good protagonist, and definitely not an incel considering he's an eroge protag. I'm talking about Subaru.

>He eventually succumbed to Shirou's desire to learn magic and even ofer Shirou to chose what kind of magecraft Shirou want to learn
Yes, but the desire to prevent him from being involved was still there and didn't teach him properly and didn't pass on his crest to shirou

>In the Nasuverse, there are kind of Dark Amazon selling all kinds of magic-related items and books. Read Kara no Kyoukai.
And why would shirou know about this when Kiritsugu purposefully kept him in the dark about learning magic properly to begin with?

>In the Novel Kiritsugu received some faxes related to his life as Magic user.
That doesn't mean they were fruitful connections. That just mean he had a job or two. And again he wouldn't leave this information out to allow Shirou to take advantage of it. Because he didn't want him involved at all.

>Eyes are way more fragile(well that doesn't need to explained i think) and valuable(because you gain like 80% of information about surroundings from them)
Eyesight also works way differently than muscle, it's probably easier to accomplish. Caster was best of the best tier.

He's still better than the abomination from Last Encore.
Everything about that show was shit.

>3)Yet he never actually tried to makes his muscles stronger before he went on patrol with Saber. Even when he saw what can Kuzuki do with Caster's support.

>Caster's support

There's your answer speed reader. You're comparing an actual mage and one of the best magic users in human history to a high school boy who was misled and incorrectly taught magic

Pretty much everything related to Extra is shit honestly. no wonder nasu considers it his masterpiece

>When it comes to house work.
So? How simple thought that If man has some failures then he isn't fucking perfect doesn't go well inside your brain?
>How did you spend 50 hours reading something and didn't comprehend any of it?
Because it's 50 fucking hours of incomprehesible crap where things go this way and not other by authors needs to build drama disregarding all reasons and logic?

HF has great moments but honestly I prefer UBW as a whole.

do i have to say something?

Attached: 553d700bea00a5906f77bf79869781c33c62609f_hq.gif (540x300, 1.89M)

>but stop bringing up the VN for why Shirou is apperently a good protag when he’s dogshit in every adaption of the VN.

>Stop bringing up the source material to give context to things I didn't understand when reading the source material.

Fixed. So why are LNfags allowed to defend their shitty adaptations by citing the source material while Fatefags aren't?

>So? How simple thought that If man has some failures then he isn't fucking perfect doesn't go well inside your brain?
This is how psychology works you retard. It's easy to excuse someone's shortcomings if you love them and they saved your fucking life. He was still his dad, are you telling us you didn't view your dad as a fucking super hero when you were young? Sorry you had a shit dad user.

>Because it's 50 fucking hours of incomprehesible crap where things go this way and not other by authors needs to build drama disregarding all reasons and logic?
Incomprehensible because you couldn't understand the most basic concepts you mean? If you stopped speed reading you wouldn't be having this discussion

shirou can acknowledge kerry sucks at housework while thinking kerry would't mess around on the whole hero thing

>Yes, but the desire to prevent him from being involved was still there
And? Shirou still has couple of years to recognize that his efforts lead him fucking astray while Kiritsugu was still alve, but he fucking didn't do it for whole his life up until Tohsaka explained it to him. So fucking "wise" from Shirou.
>why would shirou know about this
I know Kiritsugu contacted people from magic world
Why can't i seek for their fax numbers and ask them about Kiritsugu and some magic related stuff?
>he wouldn't leave this information
Not leaving some information of where do you call or send mails is somewhat more difficult then you think.

>Mage killer would be that careless

>Shirou still has couple of years to recognize that his efforts lead him fucking astray while Kiritsugu was still alive
Nice speedreading

So other than Kiritsugu, who else did he have to ask about magic? Literally who? He logically assumed he was just not talented at it(which is true). He didn't know Tohsaka was involved with the mage world until the grail war shit happened. He would've led his whole life without knowing about this shit if the grail war didn't happen and would've become a police officer.

>I know Kiritsugu contacted people from magic world
Yeah and? He didn't want Shirou involved
>Why can't i seek for their fax numbers and ask them about Kiritsugu and some magic related stuff?
Because any smart business man wouldn't just leave fax numbers regarding a secret magic society lying around for his preteen son that he doesn't want involved to snoop around.

>Ask them about Kiritsugu
Despite doing freelancer work in the mage world he has an outstanding reputation of being a piece of shit. Even if for some reason Kiritsugu left this information out for Shirou to fuck with people wouldn't help the son of a man as twisted as that.

>Not leaving some information of where do you call or send mails is somewhat more difficult then you think.
The setting for Fate is still the early 2000s, his house doesn't have a fucking computer. And it's baffling you think a fucking professional hitman would be careless with fax numbers like that.

When it comes down to strenghtening magecraft, there are two possible outcomes - put too little magic and nothing will come and put too much magick and strengthening will result in Cracking of strengthened object. Crack in muscles is way less problematic then a crack in the eye (trust me, risk of retina coming off if something goes wrong is fucking horrible experience, making one consider suicide as viable option to get read of such life. Crack in Cornea is no better i assume)

>hating based sword boi

Attached: 1551936525415.jpg (800x1380, 218K)

>OP samefag
Cringe

>And? Shirou still has couple of years to recognize that his efforts lead him fucking astray while Kiritsugu was still alve, but he fucking didn't do it for whole his life up until Tohsaka explained it to him. So fucking "wise" from Shirou.
Shirou's pretty naive, and that's a major point of his character. And Shirou had no other metric to go by, being the only mage around to his own knowledge

>I know Kiritsugu contacted people from magic world
>Why can't i seek for their fax numbers and ask them about Kiritsugu and some magic related stuff?
Because either 1) kiritsugu destroyed the info (or kept it in his head) or 2) you are a sheltered 8 year old when your stepdad dies, and there are other things to take care of and by the time that you think to search for it it was thrown out with a lot of Kerry's leftover stuff.

>Not leaving some information of where do you call or send mails is somewhat more difficult then you think.
Ah yes, the difficult and forbidden arts of the paper shredder and burn barrel. Reality Marble tier stuff right there.

>user arguing against the most plausible part of FSN(Shirou being a shit mage) because he's too used to shitty Isekai protagonists being garystus that know everything.

This is probably the most likely explanation behind his arguments.

Attached: 1533004636621.png (694x632, 30K)

Deku ofcourse.

Attached: CDF316FE-4C01-484E-8DA8-F44B40B47E5F.jpg (2518x1081, 382K)

>He logically assumed he was just not talented at it
He literally knew from Kiritsugu that not talented in magecraft people usually compensate it by using formal craft. He was literally offered by Kiritsugu to be taught either formalcraft or magick relying on ones inborn cirquits.
>He thought fax numbers could be found only in homes of those who talks.
HAHAHA, Oh wow.

Nah Emiya is a fucking clown

Did you know those swords litterally brought ruin for everyone of those who connected with them?

loli > rin

>WAAAH DONT MAKE FUN OF MY 3RD GRAVE LEVEL LITERATURE PROTAGONIST WAAAH
go play fgo, loser

Slave boy is no better.

Twilight saga has better writing than this shit, It's a travesty we even allow VN's on Yea Forums despite them being video games

> He was literally offered by Kiritsugu to be taught either formalcraft or magick relying on ones inborn cirquits.
Reluctantly and even then he wasn't even taught properly on purpose. Even then we know for a fact that it didn't matter if he had formal mage training because Emiya still turned out to be a mediocre mage who only has a somewhat decent noble phantasm.

>>He thought fax numbers could be found only in homes of those who talks.

This isn't english. Are you having a mental breakdown because you can't fathom how a fucking hitman would keep his information private?

>*ahem*
Fuck Shirou and Fuck fate

Attached: 1554852484855.jpg (500x500, 56K)

This insufferable gayboy.

Attached: fag.png (1024x576, 602K)

What's with all the retards sperging out again about Shirou these days? I thought the secondaries got tired of it, but they're back in full force.

Yep.

>t. Speedreader who also hasn’t read the latest interview which says that after the Ocean he isn’t a slave anymore to the story

Yes, yes, fuck you too. Everyone already forget about you.

After reading this thread, the majority of them seem to be ESLs incapable of forming a coherent argument. And those that do manage to form one are still beaten pretty quickly.

>Despite the various colourful concepts we considered for Shirou, he ended up being a pretty simplistic "hero of justice" who felt bound by fate when he survived a terrible situation.
>Takeuchi: The character's basic concept didn't change much from the first draft, red hair, a prominent scowl, stubborn, and a steady gaze. We were aiming for an orthodox shonen manga hero
>Shirou is a self-sacrificing idealist who was essentially guided through life by the things he believed in, but Sakura was an exception for him. Only when dealing with Sakura was the idealistic and profound Shirou Emiya reduced to a mere human being with more mundane thoughts and emotions.

Easy baiting

>Reluctantly
Yeah, and? Shirou convinced Kiritsugu to start teaching him, why don't convince Kiritsugu to teach him properly or bring him some books about magic?

>who beats everyone and gets all the girls
Ironic considering Fate is haremshit with Saber,Rin,Sakura and Ilya all lusting after Shirou

they don't call it fateshit for nothing

>There's people who actually hate Shirou in the current year of our lord
kys

Attached: 6FN1pL7.jpg (998x1418, 94K)

NO U

Fate/Zero is way better than Stay Night.

Of course it is.

142 posts, mainly about fate and not one mention of this motherfucker as the worst protagonist

Attached: worst.jpg (225x350, 42K)

Dude is indefensible.

>Saber,Rin,Sakura and Ilya
Wrong, FSN is never truly a harem.
In each route maybe 2 girls at most like him. Hollow Ataraxia is something else.

This

From a feminist perspective Stay Night is better.

He wasn't this bad actually although he was boring at the beginning. Some moments in the timeline was quite questionable - like how Waver become lord El-Melloi without 4th HGW in Fuyuki.

so bad he doesn't even need to be mentioned, it's a given

kouta from elfen lied... fuck i hated that guy

Attached: 58458.jpg (225x350, 24K)

Based

Based based poster

Attached: 1503635092097.png (2736x1824, 1.41M)

He's pretty based in the manga.

Attached: it can be helped.jpg (750x1085, 107K)

>Fate Shirou is objectively a bad character
>UBW Shirou is a sword autist
>HF Shirou is literally the best version of Shirou for picking an individual over the many

He knows how to get women wet.

Attached: 10.jpg (750x1135, 133K)

This fucker. Bar none.

Attached: kei.jpg (582x480, 41K)

>not liking sword autismo
Get a load of this guy. HF Shirou is great too though

>Sword Autist
>Dropped kendo for no reason and have neither sword replicas nor literature about swords at home.
Based Nasu feeding so much people with this crap and getting away with it.

I'm truly autistic, I fucking love Shirou, I wish I had his determination to go and save people, but I can only think about myself.

based japs for making this hack rich

Maybe it's because he didn't realize he had sword autism until he had a fuckload of real glowing noble phantasms waggling in his face during the grail war? Ever think about that?
It's not like modern day japan has people walking around with swords out.

Read the fucking VN.
He ran away or froze in terror first several times his action was needed.

What? When did this happen?

I've read Fate and UBW, I started HF but have not finished yet, I get that he's not perfect. I got a lot of bad ends but still I wish I was more like him.

If anything, Shirou is an example of why self-love and protection is an extremely important quality in people.

>Implying there are no swords currently in museums, dojos, picture books and tv programs now.
Just funny how people can defend such crappy writing.

>froze in terror
ok
>He ran away
no

I never got the appeal of this character. He just want to be Hokage to earn people respect, he's not charismatic, he's not a good leader, he's not a role model in any way.

His pre timeskip version is an unlikeable brat and his post timeskip version is more bland than a harem protagonist.

Attached: Naruto_Uzumaki.png (1440x1080, 1.31M)

Who the fuck is "the average shonen protag"?
The only kid who's even close to Deku's cry-whining is Tanjiro, and he watched his family die right in front of him.

Shirou is the type to think fucking alarm clocks are "degenerate" and Taiga had to buy him a shitty poster because he has virtually no personal hobbies or materials, collections, anything at all except perhaps cooking utensils. He doesn't even have a computer.

As a person who has (allegedly) read the visual novel, why the bloody fuck do you think he needs to break character in order for you to understand basic shit?
If anything, it would be bad writing if Shirou had sword collections which are useless wastes of money to this extremely disciplined hard working boy with zero sense of self-preservation or indulgences.

A smooth brained ape like you doesn't get to critique any sort of writing.

Attached: smug archer.png (1920x1080, 269K)

Did you even read the vn or even watched the anime?

Shirou has NO hobbies at all because he feels he doesn't deserve any happiness after surviving the fire. He spends all his time trying to make other people happy and practicing magic(which he doesn't enjoy) in order to someday save someone. Christ, he doesn't even enjoy cooking, he learned that too to make other people happy.

>Who the fuck is "the average shonen protag"?
The stereotypical "I fight for my friends" protag. Are you retarded, or just new?

>virtually no personal hobbies
Guy went doing archery.
>sword collections which are useless wastes of money
Guy who can make swords out of thin air needs money to obtain them. Dear god, your degeneracy should have limits.

>Guy went doing archery.
Clearly he didn't feel that strongly about it since he let himself get bullied out of it.

>Guy who can make swords out of thin air needs money to obtain them. Dear god, your degeneracy should have limits.
You mean the skill he picks up almost two weeks into the grail war?

>Guy went doing archery.
He was pressured into it and quit after half a year.

>Guy who can make swords out of thin air needs money to obtain them.
Ah, yes, clearly he knew he could make swords out of thin air before the story even began.
You fucking retard, don't ever claim to have read the visual novel again. You're only making an ass of yourself.

>Clearly he didn't feel that strongly about it
Clearly starting doing some sport by his own decision isn't going well with "having no hobby" line. You know, you wouldnt spent a lot of time and effort for something you aren't interested in.
>You mean
I mean he started learning his magic by using fucking projection and was later talked out of it because of it's inefficiency by Kiritsugu.

>A man is fighting for his life so you can escape
>Has a threesome in the woods while the man is dying for you

Emiya has big dick energy

>He was pressured into it
Pressured by fucking whom? Even Taiga asked why did he drop Kendo and went into Archery club.

Stop posting, retard.

good God, that scene was so stupid, why do people try and pretend fate is more than haremshit with scenes like that?

Are you retarded? BY TAIGA'S GRANDFATHER.

How else would you give Saber energy without it seeming like an asspull?
At least the scene made sense considering they're mages, who use magic, and ritualistic sex is not uncommon in magic settings.

Attached: sabbath.jpg (864x598, 104K)

So your arguments were all spent. Okay. I just ask - do you ever wanted to obtain a knife or a sword? Do you ever wanted to learn some swordsmanship. Were you ever doing some sport?

b-but muh magic semen!!!!

Remember the dick worms that raped Sakura?
I swear Fate reads like some overly ambitious hentai.

>Remember the dick worms that raped Sakura?
No.

Attached: realtanua.png (800x600, 421K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic
Looks like Nasu knows more than a random fat idiot on Yea Forums who only knows how to criticize without doing a lick of research.

Those look fucking painful

Deku only cried in the first arc and in one chapter of the camp

That's not Kiritsugu

Attached: shirou emiya.jpg (800x450, 38K)

He cried during the sports festival too, after they won the cavalry battle. It was more tears of joy though

Now post the link about the magic dick worms

But you already posted him. Baffles me how people can like him.

>Appeal to tradition
>Ad hominem

>the fallacy fallacy
get better material brainlet

Attached: alogical fallacies.jpg (1600x1131, 582K)

Fate Shirou is a dumbass
HF Shirou is a real human bean
UBW Shirou is a fucking hero

You can use sex magic without using raping dick worms you know? The raping dick worms are actually a creation of Nasu's perverted mind.

>hero of justice
>hardworking
>perfect housewife
>massive whiteknight
>will gladly throw away everything to save a whore
He's the perfect protagonist from a girl's point of view

goku, naruto,luffy,gon etc(hes more on the naive but still counts)
or any anime with BRAINDEAD mains chars , i love the battles and chars from these animes but hate the trope that the main char has to be literally retarded what are some good/decent shonens with a main char not retarded i only know kenshin, yu yu hakusho,MXO any other ?

Jojo after part 1.

Wow, discussion with Fatefags it's literally imposible, when you use an argument they ignore it or call it a bait

They unironically believe that their LN is perfect?

People who unironicly enjoy visual novels are mostly incels. They enjoy reading and masturbating to badly drawn pictures. The Fate VN is a prime example. It was made by a retarded teenager in his spare time. He didn't understand proper story telling or how to make relateable characters. He made a no personality gary sue. That is also retarded.

Fatefags enjoy the VN so much because they don't understand human interaction. The believe thats how people actually are because of their autism. So they are not able to tell when Emiya is acting like a mouth breather. They don't mind the retarded jaw lines and crossed eyes in the art. Emiya also just gets to have sex with a pure virgin waifu like saber and that really gets them going.

So if you come across a VN loving fatefag just realize that they can't help it.

Attached: lol.jpg (1035x567, 135K)