Only normalfags start watching anime before it finishes airing (so they can discuss it with fellow normalfags whose...

Only normalfags start watching anime before it finishes airing (so they can discuss it with fellow normalfags whose attention span doesn't let them do it at any other time despite any other time being superior due to not having to wait arbitrary period for next episode to come out and just being able to normally watch one show after another and not being a part of some retarded rat race, imagine using the term "catch up" to refer to entertainment like it's some chore you are pressured to do against your will)

Attached: 1554878838674.gif (500x650, 1.35M)

I think you need to go back to working on your English-spic.

There is only ever 1 show per season max worth watching when its airing

Attached: utter heresy.jpg (1280x802, 403K)

Dumb phos poster

Go back to /r9k

Attached: 1556788431141.jpg (480x259, 27K)

>missing all the reaction and speculation
Fuck off, retard!

Attached: D2H3AlXUYAAKETO.jpg (442x624, 36K)

I’m in the same camp as far as typically liking to marathon shows rather than watch them week-to-week, but some stuff is just objectively much more enjoyable to watch alongside Yea Forums like Code Geass, Madoka, Another, and Re:Zero as a few examples.

Hi Digi.

>implying speculation anons aren't better writers then the japs actually writing the show

>Netflix generation pretending to be hardcore

>"binge" watching anime
Netflix was a mistake.

normalfags marathon series on netflix
they dont watch the episodes weekly

Don't parrot my post tripfag.

Season 2 when?

I agree that watching all at once is better but there are definite advantages to being able to join treads and shitpost about whatever anime is coming out

Are you dumb? These were MADE to be watched week after week.

A season 2 would be okay but it would lead into a cliffhanger for season 3, where the series becomes garbage

anime is almost always an adaption of manga

Great to see you again.
>>>/dumblr/

Attached: 65994328_p0.jpg (1440x2160, 1.23M)

I actually agree with you, I usually spend time catching up to my backlog and then checking out whatever series from the season interests me after they finish airing. I guess people who mainly watch seasonal as they come enjoy more the "community" aspect of watching anime and discussing it with other people.

>he tells others how to watch anime
Pot, kettle.
If you watch anime adaptation, I generally think it should be watched it in the way it's aired, but it's not like I can with every one (I DL most in weekly batches) and its not really that important to me. If you have another way you enjoy it, your gain.
Polite sage.

Attached: Max_stirner.jpg (200x237, 11K)