What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: ami.png (1345x754, 850K)

Being the best girl but not for Takasu

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Toradora_20_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[EB59B43F].mkv_snapshot_16.02_[2017.06.25_23.27.07]. (456x456, 232K)

Best girl

Trust issues

she eneded a biug fat fucking cock minsdie of her

Too alpha for MC and most of Yea Forums

Imagine knowing you're the best girl in the cast but also that you're doomed to lose to an angry midget.

Just imagine that.

Are you okay user?

a retarded angry midget, who also beats her boyfriend like a child at the playground.

Not winning the Ryuujibowl

faspbp

Enlightened post.

She was the girl for Ryuji. It's just that the author can't back out when he set it so that there's no choice but Taiga to win.

As an Amifag I think if Ami were to end up with Ryuji her character arc would have been pointless and anyone one who disagrees should go watch a baby anime like Naruto.

this
the only satisfying way ami could end up with ryuuji would be the toradora portable situation + ami good or true end

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Toradora_15_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[818118D9].mkv_snapshot_04.35_[2018.12.20_01.01.43]. (1280x720, 1.08M)

no

Can an Amifag please explain her appeal to me?

Shes a compulsive cunt

I really liked her and she did open up to him. But she both has trust issues and is untrustworthy.

Why didn't she just rape Ryuuji

Being too good for the anime she was stuck in.

Attached: ami_sweater.png (1250x2500, 1.41M)

Even an attempted rape of him would have been good to see in the anime.

She doesn't have a bipolar yet dependency issue like the midget, and she is not a hide-yo-feeling crazy tomboy. Ami has her share of issues, but the strength in her personality means that there won't be any co-dependency issue. She is someone equal, and not as someone who always has to be doted and protected.

>In before cuck

You cucks often bring up muh dependency issues, which makes me wonder if you even finished the show once it was obvious Ami was thrown on the trash heap. The last episode clearly addresses Taiga's need to grow up and not be dependent on Ryuuji. That's why she went back to her family. Her character arc is thus complete with the last scene of the show

Her character anime was about her learning to be true to herself and letting herself be a little more selfish instead of acting like an adult. Which she did. Her losing had nothing to do with it, you falseflagging Taigafag.

Knew i saw this explained well before. Plebbit was useful for one

Attached: 20190504_122705.jpg (1080x1753, 929K)

Blue haired girls are ALWAYS the best girls in their series.

>Learning to be true to herself and letting herself be a little more selfish
You're describing Minori, not Ami

The shit about Taiga leaving was far too late in the story to leave a compelling impression of her wanting to change. Are we supposed to just forget +20 episodes of her being pampered by Ryuji while acting like an entitled cunt just because of the last couple of episodes?
If she had been able to change earlier I might not have all those issues with her, but as it was, her change felt artificially put at the end.

Yes I finished the show. I am probably the 1st user on Yea Forums who read Toradora (I bought the Japanese 1st volume LN on release date) and followed each volume all the way to the end.

I don't know if Taiga really did solve her family issue because they literally did a 15 seconds time skip, but it doesn't matter since co-dependency issue is incidental to having asshole parents. These 2 things are not the same (but they can certainly be related.)

Bullshit excuse to ignore a good argument for her growth. She shows signs of increasing maturity piecemeal throughout the show