Was Yea Forums just jealous of Haru for having a hot girlfriend and other girls on his dick despite being a fat crybaby...

Was Yea Forums just jealous of Haru for having a hot girlfriend and other girls on his dick despite being a fat crybaby manlet whose only good at video games?

Attached: 638406.jpg (1572x1733, 775K)

He cute

>Kurohime is just a cloned fluctlight abortion
Fluctlight was a mistake, fuck SAO.

His self perception is this chibi version while in the Light Novel later on they reveal what he is. Just a short n fatty Japanese kid.

But what's her name?

erk...

Reminder that hime keeps him fat on purpose

I wish I was a gamer like haru and get a gf

Did they fuck ?

HE'S FAT

Canonically she isn't his girlfriend

Honestly, the thing that really made people hate Haru was the sense that the author was mocking you the entire time. Like, Kirito was a self-insert, but it showed the audience had standards.

Haru is the author going:

> "Okay, okay, I fucked up. I know you guys can't even imagine being attractive to women and good at video games. Your imaginations are so stunted than even in your fantasies, you can't imagine being like Kirito."
> "Here, have a fat crybaby who gets fawned over anyway. That's more your speed, isn't it?"

It's like, he saw his audience's average standard of self-worth, realized he'd put the mark too high, and overcompensated. It would be like a protagonist who got super-powerful through the forbidden art of being able to breathe.

we live in a society

wtf? i don't get this. why would anyone get mad from hearing the truth? that was precisely the reason why i liked this show.

I was kind of hoping Cyan Pile would be the main character, to be honest. He's got so much more going on.

What did he even have going on?

I thought in that illustration they showed of him he wasn't even very short or fat, just average and sanpaku eyed.

He had a lot of shit.

> He needed a constant supply of points.
> He was in debt to his mentor.
> He was dating Chiyuri, and trying to stop her from hooking up with Haru on the rebound.
> He had to kill the Black King.

Imagine if he actually did take out KYH, but didn't defeat Haru for good. Now both of them are mortal fucking enemies who attend the same school, and they have to pretend that nothing is wrong.

Meanwhile, KYH no longer has her memories. It would be really interesting if she started showing interest in Taku, just to add more pressure to him. She probably had enough points to bump him up a few levels, but then Dusk Taker shows up and inevitably steals Cyan Pile's weapon.

Now, unlike Haru, Taku NEEDS Burst Points. He needs them the way an addict needs crack, and there are lot of people pissed at him for taking out the Black King. Suddenly, he's in deep fucking shit. Now you have multiple angles of conflict, and all of them aren't going to end well for him.

Isn't that more exciting, instead of endless rounds of Incarnation bullshit?

nah, the show was genuinely boring.

Hime is just using him.

She still looks like Kirito

And that's a good thing

why don't I have a cute japanese gf? Maybe I should get fat

What do you think the fat old men were doing?

Yes actually, that's why I can't fucking watch it. I would kill that fat fucking bastard.

Someone post his actual appearance. It's pathetic that he thinks of himself as cute chibi instead of a stinky fat fuck he is.

>taking the self-insert meme seriously
no one actually does this, right?

People self-insert.

I seriously inserted my self in ya mama

Well this girl is 14 or 15 legally but probably lived more than 20 years in accelerated world.

She is more used to see avatars than humans. Her viewpoint is distorded. She care more about his avatar appearance than real one.

How pathetic do you need to be in order to become jealous of a fictional character? That's just sad.

Attached: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Kyon - Facepalm.jpg (568x383, 47K)

How do you know? Because you read it on the chans? Actual self-insert characters would have barely distinguishable traits or face like in VNs. It could also mean that the author wrote himself into the story. But there's no way that anyone could replace someone else's character with himself unless he melted his ego with drugs, otherwise it's just empathy.

>He is interested in WW2 particularly in German vehicles. He wanted to put a Tiger tank and a Bf-109 into Chiryus world. In episode 24 a model of an Elephant, a German self-propelled gun can be seen on his shelf. When at he beach Kuroyukihime is prompted by her friend to show him a fighter plane she saw knowing Haru's interest in military vehicles.

>Haru is a wheraboo

I was mostly baffled by his character design, but that ship has sailed

I'm still mad about that movie. Just adapt volume 5, FUCK.

WHICH ONE IS IT

I don't get it
I mean, if you're a fat cry baby and can't hit on girls, then it's your own fault, not some author on the other side of the world writing a story with the MC sharing those particular traits, who the fuck is talking about self-inserts even?

Is there even such a thing as self inserts in anime? In hentai sure, plenty of faceless and voiceless males to go around, but this ain't no self insert, it's just a fat ass that's good at video games
If you can/want to self insert into him then that's on you

It's like people on Yea Forums requires a character to be a good self insert to be deemed 'good', and even then you can't go too far into the fantasy territory or he becomes a mary sue instead
Cancer people

>Accel World has the same author as Sword Art Online
No wonder it was so trash.

AW proves that people would be perfectly okay with female Kirito.

This series would have been significantly better if I could better emphasise with hating myself for being fat. It's literally the opposite of my childhood.
The novels are quite good past the anime. Probably one of the best lose-your-powers type moments ever.

>It would be like a protagonist who got super-powerful through the forbidden art of being able to breathe.
Is this a JoJo reference?

It's really more of the isekai thing.

It's like, some novels like Twelve Kingdoms or Brave Story? People put thought into that. Someone was trying to write an actual plot, with actual characters, that was going somewhere.

But most isekai stuff (to use an example) is tremendously bad because it's so cookie-cutter. It's weird than something like Nectar of Darani is actually leagues above most isekai crap we get, even though it only has two things going for: Applied sciences, and tit-sucking.

To get to the point I'm trying to make, it feels like the author is going "Yeah, I better make someone my audience can relate to" and set the bar really fucking low. It's like if you were about to play chess, and they were like "We'll find someone about your level" and you look up and the guy opposite you was a drooling retard.

You might just feel a tiny bit insulted.

Ripple is breathing REALLY good

But that's the thing
How is he a self insert? Why do you feel the need to self insert?

You're insulting yourself, I can relate to a lot of characters depending on their situation, to stick to this genre, there were points where I could relate to fucking saito from ZnT or even asuna in the progressive SAO manga (or kirito during the first few episodes), doesn't mean I can/want/expect to self insert as them or even need to be or resemble them first and foremost, I'm no bishoujo ojousama

Empathy =/= self-insertion

You're looking far too deep into it and more than likely the MC being a fat fuck was nothing but simply the author wanting to change things up a bit

The self-insert meme is funny, but it's still nothing but a meme, you shouldn't take it so seriously