No Game No Life

Is it true that the author/studio distanced themselves from the IP because of the author stealing art or something for his novels?

Are we never to get anymore NGNL?

Attached: 1462602992660.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

fuck, i want season 3

Volume 10 launched sometime ago, the hiatus is over. S2 never though

we just recently had a movie so there's still hope

>Is it true that the author/studio distanced themselves from the IP because of the author stealing art or something for his novels?

No idea about your first claim, but I know about the second one.
The illustrator (which is Yuu Kamiya's wife) traced some images for the bonus poster in dengeki bunko magazine or something.

Did she seppuku because of shaming her family?

It wasn't even tracing, but only artfags would understand what tracing is and isn't.

based time traveler

It wasn't because of that, it was because the original show bombed. Madhouse already has a track record of not making second seasons and IIRC they spent a lot more money making s1 than they probably should have, and as a result they lost money on it. The movie however made back their losses, but its unlikely we'll get a s2 from Madhouse due to how poorly the first season did. maybe another studio will pick it up but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jibril ruin everything. Kills the waifu that gets reincarnated as an imouto that somehow isn't as cute.

>Jibril ruin everything

Attached: 1546635724736.webm (1280x720, 653K)

>It wasn't even tracing

Attached: 1549005791213.jpg (1024x1720, 430K)

Yes it isn't tracing, only artfags would understand that though.

cute

>Grew back into full-size uggo again
Jibril ruin everything completely. Sora should be fucking outraged.

From wha I have heard the movie was in production since around the time of the series and was made simply because it was to late to stop it.

Shouldn't we get at least a season 2 first?

And that would be wrong. They didn't even come out close to each other retard

His wife only illustrates the manga. He illustrates the LN himself.

Yeah, after looking up some number, I think I can safely say that at least half of everything you just said is complete bullshit.
The show didn't bomb (the Blu-Rays sold 5k+ in the first weeks) and Madhouse not making second seasons has always been a bullshit internet thing. You can easily look up what they've made on Wikipedia and see that there's a lot seconds seasons and shows that were completely adapted in one long season.

No Game no Good.

I really hope we get more, I just want more pink haired insane furry angel godweapon knowledge slut