Gets a random premonition that a strong Saiyan is developing

>gets a random premonition that a strong Saiyan is developing
>"I should call my best men the Ginyu Force to nip this in the bud before it becomes a problem."
>faces off against Goku, the strongest Saiyan he's ever known
>"Let's just fuck around with him, lol."

Why was Freeza so inconsistent?

Attached: Frieza.jpg (640x960, 84K)

He was afraid someone could steal the dragon balls, not that someone could beat him. After the dragon balls died he didn't have anything to fear anymore in his mind.

He was scared of Saiyans because he thought a Super Saiyan might be able to beat him. So him toying around with Goku makes no sense with his character.

Because Freeza was overconfident when fighting a monkey

Attached: 1556774281408.jpg (960x958, 215K)

/thread

Makes sense because he didn't think Goku would go SS after Vegeta was toying with that idea, so Vegeta might've dulled him thinking it really was a dumb legend

He thought he was just another Vegeta. Actually, even worse because Vegeta is the goddamn prince and Goku's some low-tier pleb.

it's almost like he's a different person in each of his forms

Frieza just has a nasty habit of playing with his food. He toyed around with Goku because he didn't want to admit to himself that he was afraid of the legend.

For what it's with . At Least DBS solidified my opinion, that Freiza is the best villain in the series.

He didn't believe in the legend until it happened right in front of him.

>He didn't believe in the legend

The legend is the reason why he destroyed Planet Vegeta and called on the Ginyu Force after his premonition.

>she doesn't say particularly much
>she's not very hot

I don't know why I like this character so much? It must be just the mystique.

Attached: 1528589614285.jpg (210x240, 5K)

>Fries a

He can't be the best of he's so inconsistently written.

He previously dealt with Saiyans that could actually serve as a threat to him before they became a problem, do why didn't he immediately kill Goku?

*so

She's actually pretty hot

Not really

Because he was fine with leaving 4 Saiyans alive in the first place. Why be Frieza get scared of one of them usurping him now if he wasn’t before?

Dbs sucks

Because he had a premonition that a strong Saiyan was developing?

Frieza was never afraid of just one strong Saiyan. He was afraid of multiple strong Saiyans.

If you spent your entire life being so vastly more powerful than everyone that you were completely untouchable by anything then of course you're going to get a big head. He wasn't really able to believe he could lose because he never lost.

Yet he had a premonition on Namek about a strong Saiyan developing that could possibly become a Super Saiyan, which caused him to call the Ginyu Force. So he clearly could get scared of just one Saiyan.

Shitty character
Cell is better

lol

No

The transformations showed clear changes in his personality with each form, his final form was closest to this base form in terms of personality, but he became far more overconfident with it