Childhood is loving Naruto. Adolescence is hating Naruto. Adulthood is loving Naruto

Childhood is loving Naruto. Adolescence is hating Naruto. Adulthood is loving Naruto.

Attached: 41813629ca22f1421d64c9728e0387cc.jpg (736x1200, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lilv4MvBY6E
youtube.com/watch?v=N7TkwHiYH_M
youtube.com/watch?v=plQv_8d81i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree, I want to rape Naruto.

Based

Adulthood is nothing giving a fuck about this horrible serie and focus on better stuff.

i mean it's a mess of a series, but i still enjoyed it and thankful for the memories.

This is correct. Newfags won't remember, but back when Naruto was still being written most people liked it, even this board, then in the early 2010s people turned on it, and now finally people are coming back around to it.

I wish people would come back around to Bleach

This is exactly what happened to me, I didn't realize it was common

no one cares newfag

Sad to see that no other shonen manga could ever top it. It had such an effect on western adolescent culture. Both kids and teens would buy the headbands, do the hand symbols, caused lots of goth kids to become sociable. I remeber the world being a much more peaceful place during those days, no school shootings, no mass immigration of terrorists into European nations; just peace. Now we live in an era of soulless Narutolikes and a huge division in the West. Shame we'll never be able to go back to that time. I want to back to the anime club in high school, with me and my bros rewatching older episodes on VHS. Back when I didn't need to go on message boards to talk about anime, I could just call my friend after a new episode aired and we'd be hyped to all hell. Fuck everything. Fuck being an adult. Fuck women. Fuck the future, I want to go back.

remove the fucking uchihas from the story and naruto becomes tolerable.

it's a god damn train-wreak of a series but this

pretty difficult might take longer than naruto. the end of bleach left pretty bad memories in many people mind compare to naruto. kubo took too long to resolve any plot point and still add more so when bleach got semi-axed many plot point never being solve in the serie.
does anybody here read the bleach novel spoiler? many of that plot point got solve in the novel.

No adulthood is moving on

>try watching shippuden without filler
>have to skip more than 40% of the series
>suddenly all the interesting jutsus disappear
>it's just a rasengan/sharingan circlejerk from start to finish

Attached: bccz.jpg (325x198, 22K)

Based, Naruto was actually good as fuck and anybody who says anything different is a contrarian faggot who probably has never done anything important with his/her life. Shippuden was trash, fine, but Naruto's impact was immense and fucking hype as shit.

Senility is hating Naruto, death is loving Naruto, the after-life is hating Naruto, reincarnation is loving Naruto

Attached: nort.png (366x389, 146K)

What if I get reincarnated as Indra?

That's pretty much right. It happened to me. I stopped caring about Naruto ind 2011-2015 then i came back to the show to know how the story ended.

I mean, the fights are pretty great and the animation is god-tier too. Sasuke x Danzou is one of my favs

Don't worry user, you'll get reincarnated as fodder and killed by a tailed beast at the age of 10

ahahaha no

What's there to love? The plot holes the size of the grand canyon? The power ramping that makes S-cry-ed's last episodes seemed tame in comparison? The generic as shit funneling of power from a diverse and multiple cast to edge lord, pure lord, and GIRRRRRRRLL power?

Attached: why.png (130x168, 54K)

childhood is "wow sasuke is cool and edgy"
adolescence is "ugh i'm sick of sasuke"
adulthood is "sasuke was traumatized horribly by his dipshit genocidal brother, he was wrong but it's understandable where he came from"
maturity is "wow sasuke was cool and edgy and right"

nice haha

Honestly this. Truly unmatched.

sagehood is realizing rock lee should've been the MC instead.

the only people that liked rock lee were the dorky betas that could relate to him

if you were a child when naruto came out you need to go back to gaia

newfag

Are you retarded? Literally everyone can relate to working hard to get better at something

you can relate to him because of what I previously said and the fact you replied just shows how insecure you are about it and further proves how true what I said is

except i like him because he's funny and his fighting style is actually cool

check your superiority complex faggot, you're posting on Yea Forums on a Friday night as well. Stop larping as Chad

hes funny? in what way? in the obnoxious retard no one wants to talk to way? and his fighting style is gay

thats why he got his shit rocked by gara

Wrong. Maturity is "wow, Sasuke was actually right. Fuck the shinobi system"

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here

Or you know, the proper adulthood action would be to just "forget" Naruto. Talk about hanging on to childish things...

I don't understand. OP that isn't a flaming faggot? How can this be?

100% true, at least for the original naruto. Shitpudden is garbage.

true

seems like you got rape no jutsu'd boomer

wrong

Pretty typical of adolescence. Teenagers will inevitably reach a point when they'll inexplicably turn into toxic hipsters as soon as something becomes mainstream. Then proceed to lose their sense of taste as they reach adulthood.

if this were true the music that is popular now and then wouldnt have been popular

You mean the show, or the character himself?
Naruto is a pretty underrated shota desu

Shippuden was lackluster in the story department, but at least it had amazing fight scenes

I never enjoyed Naruto and I tried three times. Best I can enjoy is the slice of life filler episodes. Classic one ofc

>mfw part 1 was filled with top tier lolis
How did kishi get away with it bros

>This reddit OP

Attached: 1556323159987.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Damn right.

Hinata get out of Yea Forums and give more atention to your son

You guys think that when Naruto was a kid the villagers would Donovan his ass constantly? Then just use a guy like Mizuki to wipe his memories of everything?
You ever wonder if Naruto actually had the nicest ass in the village and if it weren't for Iruka he would've become a male prostitute? Imagine that twink ass.

Attached: 1521767885583.jpg (500x700, 46K)

make rock lee the main character and remove his dumb fight with kimimaro instead focusing on his recuperation and quest to overcome natural talent and the story becomes tolerable

>Are you retarded? Literally everyone can relate to working hard to get better at something

Well, as long as this gets you nowhere, as actually happened with Rock Lee, people can related, but hard work actually overcoming the disparity in talent is a fantasy too blatant.

Narutards aren't from Yea Forums

>implying every fight in the filler arcs didn't end with Naruto rasenganing all his problems away

>hard work actually overcoming the disparity in talent is a fantasy too blatant
There are literal real life examples of this happening.

>Adulthood is loving Naruto.
more like adulthood is accepting naruto is shit but it has alot of good parts to it that make you go back to it.

Attached: 1538254329127.jpg (840x544, 62K)

I'm trying to decide if i want to rewatch naruto, watch HunterxHunter, or watch one-piece. I havent seen the second two but i feel like it's not going to live up to naruto

One Piece is garbage, don't watch it.
All of the original HxH anime is on youtube because Nippon Animation doesn't have the rights to produce HxH anime, watch it.

>narutard

Attached: Luffy_laugh.jpg (350x263, 17K)

>All of the original HxH
Is the original much better than the 2011 one? That one is on Netflix

Me too user.
By time after watching alot of new anime (action and shounen ones) alot of them are so mediocre and the writing is boring
Talk shit about Naruto as much as you want but the plot twists were amazing and the fight senses were on another level compared to other anime in the same genre.

No it's not
Watch the new one bc the animation is better and it adapted more of the manga.

Naruto was the only anime that has been consistently hated since Yea Forums's inception. It's the easiest way to say Yea Forums's change. A lot of young people who grew up with Naruto are have kind of replaced the people who were too old for it when Yea Forums was young.

>not giving a fuck
>proceeds to post in this thread
otherwise underage b&

fpbp

adulthood definitely is not trying to convince everyone of how much of an adult you are

BASED

I didn't know about naruto until I was about 16 so I can't say if I'd like it as a kid. I did read the manga when I was an adult and thought it was really good.

based

As a kid i fucking hated shounens and despised and misunderstood Naruto.
As an adult, i fell in love with it and almost cried due to how much I felt for kid Naruto in early episodes
What the hell is wrong with me

>What the hell is wrong with me
Literally nothing, kid Naruto's backstory is sad as hell

Kishi kinda dropped the ball with how much he shoved it in our faces but that part where kid Naruto just wants to buy a cool mask and they kick him out of the store before throwing the mask to his face was just depressing

Naruto has one of the best first episodes of any show ever. My plan was to watch it to make fun of my Narutard friends, but that first episode was so good it completely won me over

The new anime fucks up a lot, in particular cutting out some GI cards, parts of the Hunter Exams, the first chapter, and a lot of other shit.

Attached: 1506623000016.jpg (3832x2400, 2.1M)

Hxh 99 is much better than the 2011 version. The Direction of 99 is so much stronger it's not even funny. The only thing 2011 has over it is Greed Island and the CA Arc and better pacing and little to no fillers.

Attached: 57015762_367192563893883_4901021132693953222_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

True enlightenment is never watching Naruto in the first place.

It's the Yea Forums circle, what you did is put a fake "romantic" filter on it.

Based.

I will always love this series. Honestly up there in my top 5 best of all time.

Was it perfect? Hell no, but the setting was magnificent. Development hit a few potholes, and some people got things they didn't need, or were left without things they were desperate for but it's still a masterpiece.

Shit I would have done to make it perfect though.

>Naruto learns a number of wind style jutsu, and lets say water. 6 each. Amps with sage mode and kyuubi chakra. Learns shuriken bunshin, and flying thunder god. Actually gets mastery of kyuubi.

>Sasuke never loses orochimaru. Fully develops curse mark at ryuuichi cave. Gets rin'negan in both eyes.

>Sakura maybe learns some different new jutsu. Or better yet, becomes an actual taijutsu master.

>Kaguya never happens.

>Sarada Remains the main character as in her garden

>Boruto gets Byakugan.

Those changes would have brought about so much more potential in the pacing, fights, and internal logic.

Attached: __shhh___by_yunho_jaejoong-d5fcf4i.jpg (595x700, 240K)

based, had kishi worked on boruto instead of samurai 8 it would probably be better than naruto

This is wrong though.

I'm 33 and watching Naruto for the first time, skipping the filler. The original series was surprisingly good but now I'm in Shippuden, near the end of Season 2 and it's been pretty bad so far. The pacing is awful, there's way too many flashbacks and I really don't see why people care so much about getting that faggot Sasuke back when he doesn't want or deserve it. Does it ever get better?

Shippuden is pretty bad except for the Shikamaru arc and the Pain arc which are quite good

as whole it's not that good, what it shines in is the atmosphere and cool moments

>there's way too many flashbacks
what is the right arrow key? and those flash backs were needed when it was airing since all the filler, brainlet. Also, 'faggot sasuke' yep you are a true queer

back to your opm threads and fox threads

>getting that faggot Sasuke back when he doesn't want or deserve it
guess you never had an actual friend before and what does 'deserve it' mean? No one cares about what you think sasuke deserves

And retardation is loving One Piece.

This, but with Bleach.

Attached: Bleach - Chapter 683 - 14.jpg (1067x1600, 204K)

Part one Naruto was amazing and a shining example of the medium.

Part two was a train wreak and dissapointing at parts but I enjoyed it none the less and best girl won as well

I don't hate Naruto, I hate how revisionists now look back on it as if it was ever anything above mediocre.

grow up one pisser

>best girl won as well
Based and Hinatapilled get ready for assmad pinkshitters to invade the thread

Attached: smugnata.png (499x499, 232K)

Rent free.

Childhood is loving Naruto
Adolescence is loving Naruto
Adulthood is hating Naruto because Kishi cucked me

Attached: 1961756.jpg (800x1089, 503K)

I don't know exactly where you're at but there are some really awesome fights to look forward to.

Adulthood = not giving a shit fuck off narutard

CUTE.

Attached: e36ee6c25bf62e21dcdbbe7ba5c44ad4.jpg (1111x1200, 184K)

Attached: 8411583ae6795fa47cee696b71db10f6.jpg (600x848, 105K)

Attached: 1525816766978.jpg (900x530, 76K)

h-hot

Why is she so perfect bros?

kishi intended her to be impregnated one day, that's why

I have to agree.

Attached: 1530347299509.png (1338x1623, 628K)

>autistic hxh virgin shrieking in impotent rage

Yep, the extreme Naruto hatred came SOLELY from 2010 newfag cancer trying to fit in. Prior to 2010, all of the Big Three got hatred, but One Piece was Enemy No. 1. Newfags don't remember the wikispammer, but he targeted One Piece exclusively.

Adulthood is realizing Naruto has the same issues of all Jump series: the series wasn’t thought out past the first 20 chapters and the need to keep up with hype and power creep came in.

The youthful Hyuga genes.

Attached: 1539386135098.png (957x1047, 852K)

Fucking nerd, I bet you got bullied in HS.

Wron again, maturity is "wow Tobirama was right, fuck thos uchiha sub-humans"
Truly best hokage by far

based

Attached: tobirama plantation.png (1544x1409, 1.65M)

The battleship filler is canon in my eyes for all I care, but the absolute shit that was Greed Island and the changes they did to Gon's family are too big.

>Hunter exam
99>11
>Zoldyc family
99=11
>Heavens arena
99Yorknew
99>11
>Greed Island

I remember around 2011 or so threads here being spammed to high heaven with gore and the same old narutard copy pastas.. It was kind of crazy how much people here used to absolutely hate naruto. It became such a hot topic that there was a day that moot just made Yea Forums a naruto forum of some kind due to how butt blasted people got for the show here and because I think some people were harrassing the mods to delete naruto threads and ban the whole show itself from Yea Forums. Nowadays you just get naruto threads praising the first part while asking how the series could be fixed.

As this guy said, those arcs are very good but the rest is shit.

>best girl won as well
This, I'm glad Temari ended up with Shikamaru.

Is Boruto good at all? I'm like 20 eps deep, I'm honestly skipping through some parts (right arrow key) because I feel like it's super slow, and apparently the manga is balls deep into it already? Kinda confusing, but what do y'all think? Worth watching?

no. Literally nothing at all.

fucking based AND tobirama pilled, uchihas are a pack of power obsessed niggers

Attached: Dif80LWX4AA0ilj.jpg (700x505, 59K)

it's not written by Kishi anymore, it's shit

I wanted to get back into reading it but I don't want to start from the beginning for some reason.

shut up tobirama

Typical incel narutard

he might as well skip the whole greed island thing and just watch the hisoka parts (99)

dindUchiha extinction soon

Attached: tobirama gas.jpg (695x900, 86K)

Attached: IMG_20190505_034354.jpg (564x324, 78K)

Has a few good arcs but most of it is SoL

Naruto was good until Shippuden.

Kid Naruto was relatable and funny

>Relates to children
>Can't relate to newly adult MC

Maybe this was a personal failing?

Based

Naruto was written by Kishi and we all know how that ended.

She was so perfect.

Attached: 1531929415373.jpg (900x900, 449K)

Rin, more like raikiRin amirite?

Attached: 1550041263649.png (259x175, 49K)

>Kid Naruto was relatable and funny
>Friendless loser who expected good results and be the best even though he barely even tried to do so.
>Relatable

Is there any man on Earth more based than seki?

Attached: based seki.gif (403x232, 2.61M)

This is beautiful.

Naruhina was almost the sole reason I kept my eye on it. It was a bonus to see characters like Shikamaru, Ino, Lee, Kiba and Killer Bee. If nothing else, the one guaranteed good thing from this series coming to pass made it so that I could discuss those characters and how they were underused, especially Ino getting shoved aside for that shitty pink haired bitch.

Attached: 1501092896981.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Isn't there ANYONE left from before 2008? Jesus fucking Christ nu/a/

The future is now gramps

Best one of the big 3

I came here in 2008, actually. Eternal Geass Summer.

Bleach is hilariously tryhard to excess.

>barely even tried to do so
Did you even watch the show?

Was this the most iconic OP of the series?
youtube.com/watch?v=lilv4MvBY6E

Attached: 1552623475943.gif (324x513, 1.41M)

Never got the hate. Naruto is solidly good for the vast majority of its run, only shitting the bed in the last 50 chapters.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lilv4MvBY6E
yes

Hey, get the fuck out from 2019.

This happens to the most popular show every year.

How fucking old are you gramps?

the writing was hilariously stupid at the start how did he even think of this

Attached: 1532627789128.jpg (259x194, 8K)

As someone who read and watched the three of them, One Piece and HxH are better and the themes of both are so different that is great to follow both, sadly the OP anime has trash animation (read the manga bro, there is even a colored version if B&W isn't your thing) and HxH is in eternal hiatus.

I think Naruto shat the bed after the arc where Naruto fights Pain and Sasuke fights Itachi. I thought it was pretty decent before that but nothing special.

Yes, what kid Naruto considered effort is an overstatement, he barely knew the basics of being a fucking ninja and failed 3 fucking times prior.

>desperation mode: Nrudo wasn't that bad! I didn't waste ten years of my life actively following this shitty series and then obsess for FIVE YEARS AFTER IT ENDED OVER IT
Man, these apologists are fucking pathetic.
At least Fairy Tail fags have the self awareness that their series was shit and make no excuses for it

>best opening in best arc
man those were good times

Attached: 1535137853620.jpg (600x939, 192K)

>Desperation Mode: Naruto was that bad! I didn't waste ten years of my life actively looking for opportunities to suit on it and it definitely wasn’t RENT FREE in my head 24/7! And then still obsess over it for FIVE YEARS AFTER IT ENDED OVER IT

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people who watch it don't even like it. I remember when Naruto was still releasing chapters on a weekly basis. I would go to the threads and I swear at least half of them were people like me who kept bitterly reading the series out of habit despite not liking it at all.

Distance, Hotaru no Hikari and Blue Bird are better.

>I thought it was pretty decent before that but nothing special.
It was definitely something special, which is why it was so popular. Cream rises to the top.

Great taste

Why would someone frequent this board for over a decade? Just think about it, 10 years of fucking Yea Forums. It's beyond obvious the vast majority of posters on any board will be much more recent than that.

What is this normie shit

Today OP was a huge faggot

I wouldn't say its solely from 2010 newfags. I did seem like it also came from old fags who had a deep hatred stemming from the annoying threads that popped up before 2010 from gaia and such.

says the cancerious normalfag

Blue bird Is absolutely top tier

I want to tenderly love Hinata harder than any sentient individual ever has loved any person on this Earth. she's literally fucking perfect

Attached: 1556823544398.jpg (2776x1681, 553K)

gross user, shes for naruto not some queer

Surprise: It was ment to be canon

Did we go through a rebellious phase there

It's like you completely missed the part where it's kind of pointed out that the teachers he had besides Iruka were complete and utter shitheads who actively sabotaged him.

Don't go loving Naruto too much or you'll ahegao.

Attached: NO.jpg (324x257, 54K)

only brainlet hipsters hate naruto

This and also no one taught him basic chakra control so he had no idea how to even properly utilize his chakra

Attached: 7449d35c6bfcf4fa2598b29b6d7cdea9.jpg (780x1040, 94K)

I don't even mind Naruto as a wider series
I just don't like Naruto and Sasuke the characters themselves, I always felt that the series was more enjoyable when it was focusing on someone else (and thankfully the author did this a lot)

>What the heck are those?

Attached: 14989806145220.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Best ED too
youtube.com/watch?v=N7TkwHiYH_M

The more i think about it Sasuuke was literally right about the shinobi system. Even in Boruto the system still exist. Naruto is a terrible hokage.

Here, and I've always enjoyed Naruto.

Been here since 2006.

Kabuto was my favorite villain.

Newfag here, who was the wikispammer?

>unironically trying to justify your nurutu likeness
k narutards

youtube.com/watch?v=plQv_8d81i4