Did i miss this thread?

Why nobody is bitching about this.

Attached: bcfcde0agy1g2nb0gics2j212w0sjk5z-555x407.jpg (555x407, 44K)

Attached: bcfcde0agy1g2nay3u9lij20on104trf-555x813.jpg (555x813, 121K)

Because romantic moments like these don't mean much when the story isn't over. All it takes is one chapter to retcon development.

Attached: 38.png (2228x1600, 2.33M)

Name you fag, if you want people to talk about it.

>maidfags still mad

Yoshino and Ichika a best

Aki and Nino a shit

Attached: yande.re 409777 cleavage koiwai_yoshino masamune-kun_no_revenge tagme tiv.jpg (2399x3395, 1.46M)

>Did i miss this thread?
Yes, check the archive

>Yoshino and Ichika
Being best is not the thing they're similar with.
Being disgusting liars is.

Hey ___, I get hating Eriri because she's garbage, but you're an absolute retard to say that Yoshino, Utaha and even fucking Fujiwara are best girls in their respective series. You have yet to give me a justification as to why Utaha isn't an absolute piece of trash, because it was made abundantly clear that she was just as scummy as all the other girls you seem to like. Do you have a fetish for maximum cuntage or something? I bet Ueno's your favorite girl in KnK despite her being concentrated sour vagina.

But really ___, even if some of these series have worse girls than your shitty picks, you must have the highest average of shit-girl-picking out of anyone I've ever seen post.

No you didnt

Yeah you dumbfuck, you missed it.

>retcon
>a best
Imagine being delusional and having absolute shit taste.

lurk more

because this

Attached: ohnono.png (518x370, 154K)

Han Solo

Miku a best

Attached: 1550614393276.jpg (850x608, 256K)

So Miku and Yotsuba have been ruled out for being the lolikano and Itsuki doesn't seem to be her either.
Either Ichika is telling the truth or Nino is somehow actually lolikano despite this being mom's bread levels of asspull.

>yeah, sorry

Anybody want a croissant?

Attached: Croissant.png (323x311, 145K)

It is Nino. It's why she started learning to cook and bake compared to her dumb sisters.

Just binged the first 50 chapters. This manga is pretty fun.

I feel this is possible as well. It would also explain her liking blonde rebellious boys.
But it wouldn't explain her not recognizing young Fuutarou. It was only 5 years prior, after all. And if she found him important enough to want to start cooking/baking because of him and had her preferences change because of him... she SHOULD remember him. That's what makes me think it shouldn't be her.

nino must be playing around with a lot of boys 5 years ago to not remember shotarou

Well, she does have awful eyesight so it's possible that she didn't even see him well 5 years prior.

they played card game, user
unless some other quint switched with her in the evening

>unless some other quint switched with her in the evening
Oh god you are right. That is going to be it
Its going to be like 3 out of 5 for some bullshit reason
one of them being the ghost of the mother.

>a best
>a shit
>a cute
Anyone who writes in ESL babbytalk (and yes I know it's a fucking meme) is a literal fucking retard.
Opinion automatically discarded.

>babbytalk
Isn't that itself babytalk? Babby instead of Baby?

would be really funny if all five of them took turns playing with shotaro 5 years ago.

Agreed. This dumb "meme" has been around for ages, it's slowly dying now thankfully.

you guys are a utistic

I think I honestly might die without a nino girlfriend

Attached: the heart.jpg (759x1080, 236K)

>LHT

>All it takes is one chapter to retcon development

Exactly, yotsuba will win!

Not the same guy but Ueno is best girl and you have shit taste for thinking otherwise

>3 threads

in one more day every thread will be /5tb/

Attached: 1539673390024.png (600x450, 143K)

Eriri a shit.

I like how her regular clothes make her look extra soft.

Attached: __nakano_miku_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_mushi024__630e6960f1d7f2835776a6bcf28525bd.jpg (772x1080, 628K)

This but worse?

Attached: 1556959774808.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Remember when they fed Fuutarou bread that wouldn't trigger memories of his dead mom?

Attached: bread attack.png (2587x1842, 1.82M)

Yeah, Negi is a hack

Attached: 00b.jpg (850x1200, 250K)

>I know
What kind of haughty answer is that?

44th for despair

Attached: 1556817469078.png (687x679, 413K)

this, only autists like similar autist like shoko. Bet that they love Miku, too.

best kind

Attached: Han shrug.jpg (1180x690, 122K)

>O MY MOTHERS BREAD
Out of all the choices Negi had, why did he have to go with this asspull.

>sorry, I like Emilia

Why is he smiling? WHY?!

Did some romantic development actually appear? I don't read manga but if there is now some real and interesting development of relationships (not like in To Love Ru) I will start.

He thinks Rena is Lolikano and knows Nino isn't Rena, so he won't suspect her.
Itsuki's Rena bullshit was brought back just to cause a misunderstanding.

"finally this bullshit is over"
t. Fuutarou

Romantic development in the manga has been happening for a while actually. Like 30 chapters worth. We are basically at endgame now since the series is targeted to end this year.

Please win please win please win please win please win.

Attached: 1555673274036.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

He doesn't think Rena is Lolikano, the only times when he calls Lolikano Rena are when he's testing the quints. In his monologue he only ever refers to Lolikano as "she" or "that girl".

>Lelouch
Well now I found my first reason to be a little happy Miku will be shot down.

There has been basically no romantic development at all. Fuutarou is getting closer to the quints but it's platonic in nature, their feelings for him are one-sided. It's concerning that even though we're approaching the end game Fuutarou still shows zero romantic interest toward any of the quints.

>He doesn't think Rena is Lolikano, the only times when he calls Lolikano Rena are when he's testing the quints.
The time he tested Ichika was based on him thinking that Rena is Lolikano.
Since Rena gave him her charm she shouldn't have it, but Ichika said she does.

But Fuu-kun loves Nino very, very much.

Attached: Dx-aMJAUUAAauWt.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 341K)

Can't believe no one beat me to it yet.

Attached: FAG.jpg (555x813, 283K)

Lelouch has shit taste is nothing new

Did you forget that Lolikano bought multiple charms? She shared them with her sisters.

Yeah. And Rena gave hers away.
That's why when Ichika said she has hers, Fuutarou concluded she's lying that she's Lolikano.
He thinks Rena is Lolikano.

Attached: x6 (2).png (1115x1600, 731K)

But you didn't change anything

Ichika seems to know more than she reasonably should about Lolikano. Like, she only needs one look at younger Fuuts to know it's him, which can't be that obvious as Nino never twigged it. Either she's Lolikano or she's talked it through with the quint who is.

Imagine defending a bitch that caused the suffering of so many people and expecting her to "win".

Why do you retards read these type of romance bowl shitty series?

Attached: 1412253859834.png (315x279, 18K)

What type of mango do you read then user?

Time to drop this shit?

Because I like to hurt myself.

Attached: Yotspairpng.png (983x452, 310K)

Because you touch yourself at night.

Attached: picrelated.jpg (1916x1080, 180K)

Hmmm, quite based. You get a pass nigger.

Attached: a5d986d345bbebd2530d4de421198078.jpg (1242x412, 77K)

Thie basically, he should start soon for any decent romance. The harem genre is fucking garbage.

But Nino is literally the first person who got foreshadowing about knowing shotarou. You could only make a case for Yotsuba being above Nino because she got close to him so fast.

Ugh... switch to Nino's arc already, Negi.

>mehhh confession
>mehhhh reaction
Miku not the bride 100%

I thought Fuutarou asked a trick question by saying they bought a single charm and Ichika only knew about the charm she got from her sister.
By looking at the picture she was able to identify the quint and the location. Nino never saw the other part of the picture.
Since Fuutarou already asked them whether someone wants to confess that they met in the past, Ichika had all the information needed to realize what was going on.
Also why did she feel the need to dress up as Miku in order to play the Rena card?

>Nino is somehow actually lolikano
>It is Nino

>when Nino will learn that she is the lolinakano

Nino will be happy and she will want to tell him about it.But Rena/Itsuki shit is going to kill everything.Fuutarou will say that he does not like lolinakano and that's the past is the past So Nino is not going to say anything

Miku is a charity case, she won't win.

Fuck off, subhuman.

>Also why did she feel the need to dress up as Miku in order to play the Rena card?
she needed to convince Fuu that Miku didn't really likes him and why Yotsuba got things wrong
her plan was either to, as Miku, tell him that Miku did liked him but since finding out Ichika is lolinakano she doesn't anymore as Ichika's been in love with him since 5 years ago and Miku thinks it's their destiny or something to be together
or, tell him that she, Miku, is lolinakano and that she did liked him 5 years ago but not anymore and that Yotsuba misunderstood her, then tell him that Ichika is in love with him now