Has the most important scenes

>has the most important scenes
>gets actually thematic parallels (like with her wanting to become a teacher) rather than random bullshit like Nino's parallels
>Negi-flavored visual symbolism
You can cry all you want, but Itsuki is the main girl and you know it.
>but muh "no obvious main girl" interview
Yeah, the same interview where Negi said his editor made him focus on Itsuki. You think the editor just had Negi put the focus on a random quint when part of the reason main girls are so obvious is to avoid backlash from someone getting rejected in an actually fair contest? Negi's original plan was to have Itsuki win in the end, and how she's taking a backseat right now is just to make the final result seem more ambiguous than it really is.

Attached: 1521202297810.png (774x535, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1122013913858621447/pu/vid/720x720/i9uaNA5Ptb0-cbVt.mp4?tag=10
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1122015151908184066/pu/vid/720x720/6dywuR_6-rP0D3VK.mp4?tag=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ichika a best
Miku a second best
Yotsuba a third best
Nino a shit

Attached: 1553133516727.jpg (1200x970, 647K)

Does anyone else think Ichika was trying to sabotage Miku with the date?
She knew Fuu wouldn't want to see her so she tried to get Miku to give up, by pushing her into the pool and making her use those panties she was hoping Miku would be to ashamed to do anything, then Fuu would eat her stale bread and dislike it, destroying Miku's self confidence once and for all, making her give up the bowl

I recognize that in terms of tropes and themes Itsuki is probably almost certainly going to win.
BUT I WANNA DREAM OF A WORLD OF NINO

my brother

fatty a cute CUTE!

>mentally retarded chick wants to teach children
just like IRL

>Ninofags not believing that Nino will win
Unlikely.

Attached: itsuki.jpg (774x535, 120K)

Attached: 1556777465447.jpg (1307x812, 176K)

>main girl
>not even in the bowl
I like fatty, though

That's ok.

Attached: For Imperfect People.png (720x1024, 534K)

I really hope we get a college spin-off were every girl gets a husbando and we get some chapters of Fuu and the bride being cute together

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-03 Gotoubun no Erosu + SP - Page 14 ยป nhentai hentai doujinshi and manga.jpg (2094x2518, 1.01M)

I would love to see that, or at least side stories from time to time. But Takeda needs to marry one, I like the guy.

Who?

He can marry Uesugi

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization.

I'll never understand the irrelevance meme. I can get why people don't think she'll win or don't think she's even competing even if I don't agree, but the irrelevance stuff is confusing. She's the only quint that plays a major role in every arc, each other quint sits at least two out.

Yotsuba seems to think he's a nice person and he's been a good bro to Fuu

>hanayaume
Im gonna sleep, too much party

UESUGI-SAN! OPEN UP!

Attached: 1547853097767.jpg (720x534, 256K)

This is actually just a long-con so Nino can drug Fuuts and they can all ditch him in Kyoto.

So is Ichika officially done?
Will we get confirmation that she is done?
Can I finally drop this and go back to my boring life?

>Yea Forums has degraded to such a degree they "enjoy" a cookie cutter stereotypical 00's harem
Hey OP is your girl first girl? Because that's all that matters and anything else you imply matters is pure pretension.

>subject in name field
>Go Toubon-no
>Hanayaume
>ESL-tier gibberish
Die in a fire you garbage.

Attached: 1532510271190.png (1009x979, 1.03M)

N-No, go away...

Attached: kimochi warui.gif (300x169, 27K)

The Quintessential Hanayaume is the official romanization

Bros, take me out of a doubt

At what time Ichika found out about the amulets bought in Kyoto with Fuutaro?, i do not remember that he mentioned them before

Unlike Itsuki, she does remembers that the sister that got lost on kyoto gave her the amulet so she figured out she was with Fuu when she bought them

What's a yaume? Is it tasty?

harem doujin when ?

Attached: 1556888578528.jpg (2000x1414, 301K)

Nino is worst girl is the official romanization

Yotsuba shouldn't be so excited to watch Fuutarou eat a piece of food.

Tachibana Omina should do one.

Attached: chaika blushing.gif (500x350, 1.51M)

the official romanization is 4toubun no hanayome

go to sleep, fattie

She didn't know. She was just winging it.

Miku > pre-confession nino > yotsuba > post-confession nino > itsuki > current miku > ichika

vol 5-6 Miku > vol 1 Miku > vol 2-4 Miku > vol 7+ Miku

I still believe in Nino but I feel like the upcoming 3 chapters are a make or break for her. If she doesn't do anything before the Kyoto arc ends then this might be her loss

Attached: IMG_20190419_141432.png (550x550, 274K)

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1122013913858621447/pu/vid/720x720/i9uaNA5Ptb0-cbVt.mp4?tag=10

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1122015151908184066/pu/vid/720x720/6dywuR_6-rP0D3VK.mp4?tag=10

Attached: 1544540605558.png (632x652, 809K)

Attached: 1540051732099.png (107x131, 18K)

Attached: 1556781883334.png (387x348, 211K)

How long till chapter 85?

9 days til spoilers

10 days

Don't listen to he's wrong

Have mercy on my dick.

>she sees your dick

Anyone else predicting some salt when this ends?

It's weird that Miku being the shy sister didn't get as flustered as Nino when confessing

loserfags will never shut up over a year on Yea Forums when the bride reveal

Unless Nino teleports to where Fuutaro and Miku are, i doubt she can do anything during the remainder of the trip

Never, this manga is pure fluff and everyone gets a happy ending

Attached: IEtYhl3.jpg (1251x2048, 328K)

Miku will probably want to change her underwear before leaving the hotel so it'll be a race to see who gets to spend a few minutes alone with Fuu before they all leave

What is with the abomination of an OP
Is the party finally over?

>it'll be a race to see who gets to spend a few minutes alone with Fuu before they all leave
For some reason this saddens me

Is chapter 84 still untranslated?

KRanon is dead.

For real dead?

Yes you tourist. Fuck off to whatever pinoy shithole you crawled out of.

Ok thanks

Search in the archive.

Sorry I didn't mean to be so rude. Have a good day/night friend.

This manga reminds me of The Bachelor show

Attached: 1525927818866.png (625x314, 147K)

That would feel as if Negi had given the main course to Miku and the others just to settle for the leftovers

I hope that Negi does not do that because i would feel a bit sad for the others

A few days ago some people were saying that Miku confessing before the end of the volume meant that her confession was the side dish and what happens at the en would be the true climax
I guess there's no way for Negi to make everyone feel satisfied

Based and Winnerpilled.

Attached: 1537476956910.jpg (549x640, 20K)

I guess it was something that had to happen, since i do not think Negi wants to make Fuutaro fall in love with the quint that will be the bride in the last 10 chapters

iirc, during scrambled eggs some people were saying that Miku would lose because she was going to confess to late as she needed to deal with her issues before confessing
now they're saying Miku will lose because she confessed to early and hasn't gone through with her development

We have around 20 chapters left and Negi has yet to develop Itsukis affection towards Fuutarou. Either Negi is preserving it at the very end because she's the bride which is why she is last to have development or she'll remain stagnant and never get to officially join the Fuutabowl.

Considering Negi finally completed Mikus long awaited confession I think we should be getting closure to the Itsuki/ Rena stuff soon. We do have 2 chapters left till the volume ends but if we don't get it by the end of this arc then it'll happen much later which will only make her chances of being the bride strong since the manga is close to wrapping up. That's my stance towards Itsuki.

Lol harem manga.

I read it as "Loli harem manga".

What has this place done to me?

Current Nino = pre-doormat Miku > pre-snake Ichika > Yotsuba > Itsuki > current Miku > current Ichika > Early Nino

based hopefag translator.

Attached: Kodansha_The-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Vol-7.jpg (741x1565, 552K)

Miku is in this weird fucked up position in the manga and I blame it all on chapters 74 to where we are now. Having Ichika go full snek to screw Miku was done to make her into a tragic heroine so she would get pity points. She then proceeds to get those pity points from the audience and the actual characters in the story.
She gets a supportive Ichika that made sure she would be on the same course as Fuutarou. She probably also passed her the sexy panties to her too.
Then you have Nino who gives a pep talk to try to bring her out of her slump.
There was also Yotsuba who carried her to the place where Miku wanted to do her plan on day 1 of the trip with the bread.
There was also Takeda who convinced Miku and Fuutarou to do the edo period cosplay thing and then proceeded to ditch them so Miku and Fuutarou would get alone time.
Finally there was the whole bread that came out of who knows where and then the backstory of Fuutarou's mom made him bread everyday before she died and it reminds him of those times.
It caused a lot of people to sour on her because everything feels super convenient for her and it feels like things are getting handed to her. The audience still doesn't know what caused her initial self-esteem issues which makes it hard to empathize and root for her. Also add in the fact that she still seemed utterly destroyed mentally even after Nino's talk by the end of day 2, but some time with Fuutarou and she is back to normal. It makes her look really over dramatic and childish and unlikable.
This whole Kyoto arc is a shitshow of nonsense and drama, and by the end of it all I feel like most people will not look at this arc as a whole fondly.
I liked chapter 84 as a whole because it was cute, but everything that was building up to it makes the chapter itself feel unsatisfying and makes me question if it was worth the build up.

Attached: MUH PARALLEL.jpg (596x606, 149K)

Next chapter spoiler

Attached: 1545480800952.jpg (720x512, 244K)

>around 20 chapters left
according to Negi? or just speculation?

This. I loved Miku but this whoke arc has soured my opinion of her as a whole all because of what all you listed here. She's also the most mysterious quint out of the others. We all know what goal they have in the future, but we're 80 chapters in and we know next to nothing about Miku. For a popular chatacter, Negi seems to not know what to do with her when there are ideas he could do

a bit of both, Negi said he wasn't sure if it would end this year but there aren't many ways to prolong it without becoming a drag and that he decided how many volumes would be left when he did the first bride cover so most people think he'll finish the bride covers with Itsuki on volume 11 and volume 12 would be the last with the actual bride in it, this would match with how the pacing of the anime, season 1 adapted 4 volumes and season 2 would cover around the same and end with the kiss, a future season 3 would end at volume 12 so if Negi doesn't finish there he would need to drag it for four more volumes to get a full season worth of content

>we know next to nothing about Miku
Hopefully her saying she wants Fuu to know more about her means that we'll also get some exposure or some flashback chapters

Yes, watch all the salt explode when it's revealed that Itsuki is actually lolikano

The part that made me question things the most is how quickly she went back to her regular self. She got out of her sadness as quickly as she found herself in it and it wasn't her sisters who got her out. It was just walking with Fuutarou alone. I would have thought the people she grew up with and got to know her whole life would have been able to do more especially considering the lengths they went for her.

Exactly. I was expecting to see a chapter on her backstory on chapter 83 after Nino called her out and maybe some development, but she still remained a coward on that chapter and then on 84 until Takeda caught her. Negi exaggerated her sadness a few chapters ago, but then now she's all better as you said when she was about to run away but then Takeda caught her?

As said above the confession was cute and all, but the buildup to it made it super irritating to read. I wish we could rewind all the way back when Nino talk to her and Negi would do a better job at fixing the issue cause that was bad. I also do feel bad for other quintfags for their favorites getting shafted in favor of being Miku's helpers. After this, I wouldn't really be surprised if she goes down a popularity poll because of this

I think its fitting for Miku.
Miku's development is all about failure, believing she was the biggest loser out of her sisters when she was actually the smartest at the time, only to have consistent failures to her sisters throughout the story.
Ichika beating her score
Nino cooking better then her and possibly Nino being chosen over her as the bride
Miku will grow to be the most capable sister through the struggle of failure when compared to others and how she should accept it and that maybe the only failures that truly matter that she overcomes are the ones she hold against herself.

This
/thread

After all the screen time Miku has already gotten and pissed off how many people, do you think Negi would effectively make Miku the quintessential quintuplet of them to piss them off more? Like it's already a kick in the balls having basically everyone help her, but this would be taking a hammer to everyone's nuts and smashing repeatedly if she was better than everyone else just because she started the weakest.
A more plausible conclusion would be her growing out of her shell and finally becoming more of an individual instead of just 1-upping every other sister. A person that could rely on herself and doesn't need Fuutarou to take care of her every step of the way.

>page 10
Not on my watch.

When is Yotsuba's turn at development?

>You can cry all you want, but Itsuki is the main girl and you know it

All I got from it is that he isn't treating Itsuki like the center of the universe while making the others look like complete background joke. Instead he's treating Itsuki like a background joke but still gives her all the core development that justifies her being main girl. Different presentation, same conclusion.

>to piss them off more?
Protip, fans of the girls who aren't chosen will be pissed off regardless of what happens.

He could still make the winning girl feel satisfying and as things are with Miku right now, they absolutely aren't. Especially because of how this arc has been playing out.

Narrative wise Nino would be the most satisfying based on her developments from the beginning to now and it'll only get stronger with Ninos advancements towards Fuuts actually having effect which would make her win something normal and believable.

>Narrative wise Rukia would be the most satisfying based on her developments from the beginning to now and it'll only get stronger with Rukias advancements towards Ichigo actually having effect which would make her win something normal and believable.
>Narrative wise Sakura would be the most satisfying based on her developments from the beginning to now and it'll only get stronger with Sakuras advancements towards Naruto actually having effect which would make her win something normal and believable.

Attached: smugzen.jpg (400x226, 11K)

Here's your mom, bro. Enjoy your takeda.

>bring up WSJ shonenshit how low can you possibly get

Attached: e8679b497e90a14d2f99f90fccd56ea5.jpg (479x639, 54K)

>toubun threads are now nothing but reposting pasta to get (You)s

That's because you guys sound nearly word for word similar tho. I can't tell the difference between you fags and IR/NSfags

Nino is the main girl, though.

I'm sure.

The difference is that neither Sakura or Rukia were in love with the MC. A fact that most autists seem to not realize which makes it impossible for them to end up with the MC in an narrative perspective.

Attached: 1549535272299.png (1377x2039, 1.75M)

ERIRI BTFO

And first girl

Attached: CzhW8Q2UsAAMwzj.jpg (2048x2038, 552K)

She'll blow the readers away at the end of this arc.

Who?

She will blow someone for sure