My Hero Academia

If you could change one thing about the plot of My Hero Academia, but not change characters and their powers, what would it be?

Attached: 1556760114736.jpg (540x676, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAn8FVUp090
youtu.be/jwBGHwQw9ac
pastebin.com/0pTFVHPx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's a very scared looking shouji

Make anyone else the MC instead of Dekucuck

This

he's going to DIE

Attached: 1553293142081.png (1245x641, 767K)

>TLDR; can't think of anything to change about the world but have tons of (shitty) ideas for characters and their individual powers.

Honestly, the world of MHA is the only thing I wouldn't know/want to make any changes for. The overall power system of Quirks (in that they are tied to your own physical abilities) I really like. Always wanted to try and either specify or change characters, add new ones, their Quirks etc.

For example the original LoV having three core members; Tomura, Kurogiri and one who is Shiggy's age (boy or girl, never able to decide). Always wanted to wonder what a quirkless villain (Tomura or the third one in my mind).

Attached: moth monster deku.png (748x627, 327K)

Kill off Grape faggot.

his wife will save him

Specifically, Monoma

Attached: copy.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Deku would be either quirkless or have a "useless" quirk that he manages to make somewhat useful through training with All Might. Having a power buff + 7 other quirks is just shitty

not plot, kacchan is a girl and want to be dekus wife

Attached: D4YtuIMU0AAf1B1.jpg (1200x915, 204K)

Post characters that should be MC. Other manga would also work as a sort of example of what the MC of MHA ought to have.

Go watchmen with it, people actually fucking dying when it makes sense. Like most shoshit writers the author wants to create suspense but doesn't have the balls to raise the stakes.

A world where people have arbitary superpowers which range from jizzing icecream to mindcontrolling the president would be much more chaotic and unforgiving in reality

My reasoning is: instead of a characters journey to become the greatest hero, watch them become the greatest villain. The possible edge could be hard to swallow though.

Attached: Tomura.png (500x676, 245K)

But we are getting that

ANAL SEX WITH URARAKA

Yeah but instead one arc (a good one at that), the entire series.

ANAL SEX WITH BAKUGO

Attached: C4573E37-A95E-4E44-90A1-2613E1A31DEE.jpg (1280x2024, 626K)

a cute

Attached: manlet torture.png (264x816, 155K)

Attached: what.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Attached: i hate bullies.jpg (1773x2354, 566K)

Attached: IMG.jpg (1070x1084, 79K)

Bakugo would beat the shit out of Gacuck

What the hell?

her thank you notes were too cute and crippled mirio and deku

How retarded do you have to be to think this

Oooh.

Death by moe

Attached: 1556859258360.jpg (763x1151, 132K)

For Mirio her letter says she accepts his marriage proposal

God, imagine if Iida (Tenya) was actually killed by Stain. That'd be such a sobering moment to jump off from moving forward.
Also, it IS implied that the world is more or less post-apocalyptic, since society hasn't advanced at all past the 2010's in terms of technology and culture, and it was mentioned off-hand that there was a reduction in population that made the Olympics non-viable (along with quirks themselves), for instance. I can imagine people eventually realizing that they need to adjust their behavior and uphold the social contract by following the rules. (For instance, in the USA, Canada, and Switzerland, tons of people have guns, but it's only in the USA that you see frequent Pumped-Up-Kicks, and even then, it's relatively rare)

Pic related. It doesn't follow the OP's given rules, but it would still make the story way more interesting (provided that there is a sensible power basement to start Deku at)

Lewd.

Attached: tumblr_pbuogpdCq91vb5wneo1_1280.png (1280x1817, 691K)

This, and make the white-haired villian guy less of a cringy, cliched clusterfuck.

nervous eri a CUTE

Attached: nervous peach.png (171x246, 63K)

Its a meme

Attached: Moe.jpg (846x1200, 563K)

Bakugo can't even beat any villain on his own show.

>Actually caring about which character would beat a character from a different universe

GOKU vs SUPERMAN

Forgot it. Here

Attached: Petrelli.png (1043x312, 69K)

Copy powers are poopy and would lead to even more asspulls than what we have already and are going to get. Fuck off Memenomacuck

This guy (or girl, idfk) is absolutely right.

Is this how herofag cope with the low powerlevel of their universe?

Attached: 1444284169506.jpg (350x263, 17K)

Reminder only one of these two will win the Eribowl since no other men will ever affect her heart to such an extent.

Attached: 1555958843541.jpg (1080x1111, 495K)

Hold up a minute is this the fucking Blonsky Device

Attached: blonsky_edit.gif (555x562, 98K)

Now, it would be either that or change Deku's entire personality. The guy is so annoying.

Everyone is a young adult and UA is a university

Attached: 0daa83d250a83a147b89035d7c87c7fb.jpg (1920x2715, 326K)

This is why we get picked on and are the laughing stock of Yea Forums

She's always nervous around the man she loves

All Might is not the greatest hero ever, but just a second rate hero. UA is not the best hero school, but a second rate school.

Not old enough.

Everyone is a 40 year old salaryman and UA is a marketing company.

Captain Celebrity is way stronger than All Might and he's just considered an average hero in America.

So the one-shot almost.

>How retarded do you have to be to think this
bakugofag level

I want Eri to grow up healthily and lovingly!

Deku should have started out with a 3rd Rate Quirk while trying and failing as a 4th Rate Hero who eventually becomes a 1st Rate Hero that made his Quirk 1st Rate.

Monkey's brother is dead and everyone laughed at it. Kek.

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 253K)

t. captain celebrity

>tfw no shortstacked suicidal gf

Attached: 1556888600435.png (880x2620, 676K)

haha isn't it great how we can casually throw references to suicide in a lighthearted school festival sol arc?

hori is retarded

>Also, it IS implied that the world is more or less post-apocalyptic, since society hasn't advanced at all past the 2010's in terms of technology and culture
This is the most bullshit excuse to avoid having to actually develope a unique internally consistent world and just plop everything into modern day Japan. It makes absolutely no sense once you think about it more than two seconds

What is your problem?

Mei belongs to manlet sensei

Attached: 454TZ121280.png (1280x1063, 1.34M)

I want Eri to be as dependant as la brava!

I like meiida, but this is very nice too

Deku.

mei will probably build a fuck robot to satisfy her sexual urges, she doesn't care about people

>Luffy making some comedic hamburger face during Ace's death
What was Oda thinking? Holy shit

Attached: 1555336780889.png (658x962, 256K)

like thatll ever be a shonen

look up unordinary its literally that but gookshit

Looks like fucking Wario.

man why couldnt he draw a normal sad face
at least in the anime it wasnt too bad

I know. A f/a/ggot can dream though.

Did he gag because he tried to swallow a loaf whole?

Fuck, I genuinely love La Brava. I want to be there for her.

as someone who suffered a dislocated jaw twice, this image is actually painful to look

>hey does anyone else notice that Bakugou kind of has large pectorals?
>yeah haha they kind of look like tits haha
>haha imagine if he produced milk from them haha
>haha imagine if not only that, but that it was his main purpose, to create milk as a cow slave haha
>haha imagine if Kirishima had to fuck his cowform so he gets pregnant and makes lots of milk from those big cow titties haha
I can't help but appreciate the collective line of thinking that led to fujos creating this abomination

>find some cool art
>"hey, wonder what else she has on her-"
>It's a fucking fujo
>bakudeku until the eye can see
Is sanity... The price to pay... FOR POWER!?

Attached: IMG_20190503_141306.jpg (1535x2048, 434K)

Looks like shit breh

Attached: The Fuck.png (942x1225, 713K)

You need passion to be a good artist
Passion doesn't mean you have taste.

Honestly Bakudeku is so fucking silly and almost a comedy routine. Out of all the OOC ships that one just makes me laugh nowadays.

cute and canon

Attached: 1556307815476.png (512x304, 145K)

What was the original scene here

I'd get rid of the school setting and go with basically the plot of Civil War. The kids of Class 1-A would be solo heroes doing small time vigilante work, eventually running into each other and forming a team. They start out decent at first but their inexperience and hubris eventually leads to huge fuck ups that result in civilian deaths. They face massive public scrutiny and in the government's eyes, they're no different than terrorists so that leads to a huge crackdown on vigilantism. The top heroes are government lapdogs and start hunting down vigilantes all over the country. While this is all going on, the League of Villains take advantage of the mayhem and begin recruiting members to plan the downfall of society.

Drop Academia and just make it like Dredd the 2012 movie and COPS tv. So just a military academy but with a higher focus on patrols and ethics of Quirk usage with a bit more emphasis on what really is Heroic/Villainous.

Attached: 1556247136534.png (512x2120, 1.06M)

So we all know that Mina is based on the girl Hori initially intended to be Kirishima's middle school crush in his prototype right? So then why didn't Hori ever have Kiri explicitly state his crush on her in his flashback? Or even blush in her presence/make a comment about how cute he thinks she is? You know, the way Deku does around Uraraka? It would've been the perfect opportunity to btfo of the fujos and undeniably prove he's straight, but Hori didn't take it. Why? For what purpose?

Attached: Kirishima proto.jpg (507x810, 89K)

Mei belongs to me.

It was too long already without it

fujobux
to lead them on so he can milk these whales of their money until the very end of the series

I’d rather have him develop a real crush on her after some time than just be blushing around her like retard like Deku has always done

because. Kiri is For Kacchan and vice versa, dumby.

If you cant beat cancer, might as well make cash out on it.

I agree with other anons who say Deku with a copy power would improve the series in several ways for all the reasons here .

I'd have All Might let Monoma in on the secret, have Monoma copy OFA, and pass it back to Deku so Deku has the Copy quirk in a second strain of OFA.

Not really, he could have easily chose this scene, for example, to say "she's cute/pretty" or "she's my type", but he specifically chose to word Kiri's description of her in a non-romantic way. Why?

Attached: 0144-006.jpg (860x1250, 244K)

I'd have AFO actually use his 6/5 INT and extended lifespan to flee the country and steal complicated quirks and master them until he became a reality-warping god. Then Deku has to chase AFO around the world (maybe with a team a la Stardust Crusaders, or people he picks up along the way, family members and close friends of people whose quirks were stolen) and gets to see the benefits of societies where Quirk Usage isn't banned. After defeating AFO Deku comes back to Japan to defeat the real villain: public regulation of quirks.

Attached: you have created villains.png (1832x154, 41K)

Tonally that would be fucked

Heh

how?

Based

With Monoma they already have the power to take AFO out of commission via my picture. (I'm surprised nobody has realized this within the universe). With the ability to copy a quirk and instinctively know how it works AND the ability to permanently take that quirk, Monoma becomes the number 1 hero, stealing dangerous villain's quirks and pulling them off the streets permanently. Nezu suggests this plan to All Might and they take Monoma to Tartarus to do exactly this. Japan enters a new age of tranquility with a new symbol of peace.

Attached: Future King of Japan Neito Monoma.png (902x3071, 905K)

What do you have against such a good boi?

Attached: Shiggy.jpg (541x1004, 91K)

Saved for later.

Attached: tumblr_inline_osz6z3hIp81ujjuud_640.png (624x484, 216K)

But showing Kiri explicitly having a crush on Mina wouldn't have stopped fujos. Just look at how Deku interacts with women, but bakudeku and tododeku fujos are still giving the series their money. Showing Kiri having a crush on Mina in canon wouldn't have caused Hori to lose money.

>thinking hori writes this manga for money

His editors have more influence over him and they do do it for money.

of course not, but more money can be made teasing fujos than outright ignoring them

>His editors have more influence over him
And you are basing this on....??

Attached: kad gonziderin.jpg (640x853, 63K)

it's not a matter of losing money so much as it is of making even more money and having nothing get in the way of the cash flow, especially when leaving out a tidbit hinting that Kirishima and Mina like each other has no bearing on the plot whatsoever

>crossboarder pic
>doesn't know anything about the manga industry

Checks out.

how new?

Why is mirio with a notebook?

i want to kiss deku!

Give examples nigger.
>you are not allowed to use other boards
>implying i even know what you are talking about

Attached: Kitty Kat.jpg (285x297, 55K)

that's a cute cat

make it not boring and gay

God I hate fujos and shippers.
>characters looked at each-other
>this means they ejaculate into each-other's asses and mouths

Needless was fun as fuck

What if they look at each other lovingly?

then it's cute and canon

Attached: 1555643044027.png (1154x423, 625K)

>characters looked at each-other
that's not required

Attached: 3461899daa7221fb2b65a39688a1642c.jpg (1374x1608, 209K)

You mean like the fact that Horikoshi originally intended this series to only last 30 volumes, until it got immensely popular and he's been forced to stretch it out with filler arcs?
Seriously, how new are you? Lurk moar or google this information yourself faggot.

>TQ

Make the villain an anti-quirk radical.

You mean like THIS?

Attached: 1556509831234.jpg (887x1300, 411K)

they suck midoriyas dick too hard even for a shounen

perfect example- the movie

they literally made an effort to show all characters and they didnt do anything

You can love somebody strongly without blood flooding your gentialia and making you leak mucus.
You can also love somebody without suffering from a flood of opioids that's triggered every time you think about them.

Though, on the other hand, art is art and if you want to depict a derivative alternate universe where the thing you like happens, that's fine.

Let's be honest, he's getting pegged

>You mean like the fact that Horikoshi originally intended this series to only last 30 volumes, until it got immensely popular and he's been forced to stretch it out with filler arcs?
Or maybe thats because he is an inexperienced mangaka at the beginning and couldn't judge the amount of chapter something would take? Like he fucking says happened with the sports festival.
Or the fact that he stood his ground with All Might design? Them only evidence of editors actually influencing him is the creating of All for One.
Theres a reason all of the faggot pandering is restricted to merch.

He also used to say he wrote this for himself. But lately, he added that he he's writing this story to meet expectations.

>filler
>for a manga
stop already with this nonsense

Attached: 1555076770914.png (392x246, 72K)

nah, more like THIS

Attached: loving_looks.jpg (537x928, 250K)

The cultural festival and joint training arc were nothing but filler.

>Theres a reason all of the faggot pandering is restricted to merch
>he doesn't know

>Iloveher.png

Attached: 1556751989723.jpg (478x584, 63K)

My actual serious non-troll suggestion:

All Might dies during the fight with AFO.

>two male characters can't even make eye contact with each other without trannies calling them gay
Kill yourself fujo.

I want Aizawa to go blind!

I agree

I’d make the traitor plot relevant

Mina is for Aoyama

Attached: 1116zeI901t0t8rjo1_1280.png (1280x1152, 655K)

Not like he's done much since besides give pep talks

With the latest revelations about OfA, Hori could have just have had him give those pep talks as a ghost anyway

We star wars now

I would erase Izuku's admiration of Bakugo, and make him more understandably resentful of him and their teachers and parents for enabling his bullying. And not let him in on the OFA secret.
Have him become disillusioned by hero society the more good he tries to do by it.
Make him leave Yuuei at some point,perhaps after the school festival, and go vigilante. But not edgy about it.
Have him work out before meeting All Might too.
More OFA and AFO backstory.
Showing past generations society and the current's decline after All Might's retirement, make it more explicit.
I would have villains other than the Villain Alliance last more than one arc. Give them more presence.
Give characters that were introduced earlier backstory and development.
Make sure teachers actually act like teachers and don't flip flop between not letting the students do dangerous stuff because they're children or being apathethic.

oh, you mean like what was suggesting here? such hypocrisy

>Make him leave Yuuei at some point,perhaps after the school festival, and go vigilante. But not edgy about it.
And how would he not be edgy about it, by being a total goof like Gentle?

the irony of a flamboyant, foppish sissy like Aoyama ending up with a girl like Mina, while overly masculine brodude Kirishima turns out to be a gay red herring would be pretty funny desu

You mean fan art?
What you posted was official material which you're convinced is evidence that your fag ship is canon. All shipfags are terrible but the worst of the bunch are delusional retards like you who genuinely believe their ship is real and impose their retardation onto everyone else.

>I would erase Izuku's admiration of Bakugo, and make him more understandably resentful of him and their teachers and parents for enabling his bullying
Same, I can't understand why he seems to worship him even though he's more powerful than Bakugo now.

>You mean fan art?
What they posted was a overexaggeration of a canon scene in the manga, which kirimina shippers use to prove their ship is canon to the same degree as what I posted. Yet I don't see you calling them out. Funny how that works.

I was thinking more like dismantling criminal organizations by exposing them and/or dumping the beaten up criminals(alive!) in front of a police station. Provide tips of information for the police or heroes he thinks will help in some cases. That sort of thing.

toga dequirking deku and kidnapping him and forcing him to marry her when?

You’re both delusional but kirimina shippers are less annoying and spam less

So now you're just arguing semantics. And also lying.
If you want to get nitpicky, "fan-made edit" or "unofficial material" would have been better terms to use. By my point still stands. No one except for the retarded newfag who's never seen that image before uses it as canon evidence. Because it's not an actual page in the manga, it's an edit. Maybe other kiriminafags do on other websites outside of Yea Forums, but I've been here long to attest that they definitely don't do so here the same degree as kiribakufujos or Miriofag, who post every single moment of their paired characters interacting ad nauseum and shit up threads to no end. And then they play the victim when they get called out on it every time. Funny how that works.

kys toga self inserter tranny

how rude

shippers from most annoying to least:
>kiribaku
>kachako
>todomomo
>togadeku
>kamijiro
>kirimina
>that one guy that ships tsuyu and bakugo

In about 4 arcs

sorry

they are all equally annoying, the only ones who aren't annoying are the ones who post the only shop that matters: tetsukendou

Attached: showering_together.jpg (1552x2048, 734K)

it's okay, i forgive you
sometimes i'm rude and i always feel bad about it afterwards, we all make mistakes.

>His cum is mercury

>Not a colloidal solution
>Not having iron sperm
Kendou is getting pregnant, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Annoying

Did you seriously forget the guy who ships Mirio with a toddler? He's easily the most annoying one

It's sorta realistic, in that Deku has been shit on for an entire decade of his life before suddenly becoming the god-prince of Hero Society. It's really hard to undo psychological damage and unlearn battered behavior, and the younger it starts, the harder it is to undo.

Where it stops being realistic is in how Deku never once lashes out violently at Bakugo, even after being able to do it. When you give a beaten dog the ability to bite back, it will bite more ferociously than any non-beaten dog would ever be (even if said non-beaten dog is trying to save its owner's life)

I mean if you post like this, then TetsuKendo will quickly become annoying

what kind of music does deku listen to?

It'd probably destroy the egg

You're replying to him stupid

I wish I had the Miriofag webm

youtube.com/watch?v=YAn8FVUp090
this and only this or some songs from All Might videogames.

All Might-related music

Yeah, I find it annoying he still admires him when he now knows people a million times better than Bakugo. He was a kid back then and didn't know any better, but he and the people that should care for his wellbeing,like his teachers, All Might and his mom,should now know better, you know?

>I would erase Izuku's admiration of Bakugo, and make him more understandably resentful of him and their teachers and parents for enabling his bullying.
I don't mind some admiration, but the KACCHAN SUGOI is going really overboard and really needs to stop.
You can recognize someone as being strong or talented, but Deku is going way too overboard with it.
You barely feel any real urgency to catch up or surpass him.
Like in the 2nd bakugou fight he says he wants to surpass him and won't let him become his sandbag, but when he loses to the guy he is trying to surpass he isn't frustrated or even in the slightest bit miffed that he lost.

Midwest Emo
Twinkle

Attached: 1936a34f5a5e452e545cd53cf9ec503e--magic-kaito-sunshine.jpg (736x723, 33K)

>toddler
Eri is for Kota, but to be fair, 7 years old is old enough to be responsible for basic manual labor tasks. The only reasons child labor laws stopped them from working was because 1. coal mines/factories are hell, and 2. kids have a right to develop their minds

Attached: deku fan club.png (1218x2436, 1.11M)

i want to listen to kate bush with deku!

>It's love!

Attached: mina.jpg (353x353, 30K)

Attached: No.jpg (197x177, 21K)

Do any actual fujoshi exist in the world of macadamia?

Split the focus between Shiggy and Deku.
>Shiggy starts as an edgy faggot but soon begins to realize what the power of friendship (and violence) is as the LoV expands.
>Deku is the overly optimistic person who none-the-less is looked down upon for not having powers, until he inherits OfA from All Might, allowing him to understand the power of friendship.

Have them both follow the same story arc's with the context of Deku becoming an ultimate hero and Shiggy becoming his arch-nemesis. Both are broke on the inside, but how they fix themselves make who they are work.

If I had ULTIMATE control, however.

The story starts with Toshinori in the exact same situation as Deku, inheriting OfA and his adventures leading up to the start of the series. Slowly realizing that Hero Society is a broken fucking mess and he can't fix it by punching it. This sets up the context of a bunch of characters (Nighteye, AfO, Endeavor, etc), provides some context to who All Might is (and why he's the way he is), and would show parallels in his life / Deku's (who he is trying to guide to not make his same mistakes, which Deku does in some cases). Bonus points for setting it from his perspective primarily to emphasize the "teaching the next generation" idea.

Attached: Endeavor Lauching.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Midnight maybe.

I think Hoirkoshi has a humiliation fetish that he plays out through various characters

Notably: Deku, Bakugo, Momo, Kaminari, etc,

Pure Love.

Attached: 1556510389408.jpg (849x1200, 576K)

Hot!!!

Attached: screm.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I don't think Midnight would care about if the people she's pairing are male or female, more if they're cute together.

Attached: togasmile.png (960x960, 931K)

Attached: 1537117427854.jpg (639x799, 35K)

How would Tumblr and the normies react if Mineta did all the same things, except as a lesbian instead?

Attached: 1556340725823.jpg (1000x1073, 291K)

Tetsu is for Kiri

Attached: solid dick.png (476x416, 198K)

Probably something along the lines of "YAAAAASSS"

>Sees your dick.

Yeah great idea. Let's look at all the other options:
>obnoxious prick bakugou who is literally just meaner naruto
>neji clone Shouto who doesn't develop ever
>a bunch of useless females with no character
>a bunch of useless boys with no character
>a reverse NPC shigaraki whose story is just HERO MAN BAD
>a bunch of villains with no character destined to stay in Tartarus after one shitty overblown fight scene
Never become a writer.

Attached: character dev.png (1914x1245, 2.07M)

Attached: 1556249459135.png (500x491, 298K)

pineapplemanwithfishingrod.jpg

what are you some kind of writer expertfuckhead? Bakugo and or Shoto would be fine as the new MCs. never be a critiquer.

>Bakugou
I win lol and everyone loves me regardless of what I do
>Shouto
Let me acknowledge my quirk's flaws and then do nothing for 100 chapters before getting humiliated by some nobody

still magnitudes above Deku.

i want to give deku a great big hug!

I'm sorry I forgot this fandom enjoys crippling boredom for some reason

I just want Shigaraki to get a gf

Attached: 123.png (941x553, 170K)

yes which is why that post was originally posted.

shiggy IS the gf

Attached: 1553309124424.png (584x1000, 259K)

Reminder that burgers will actually tune back in at 2am to watch black clover while Boku no Boredom effectively drives away half the viewership.

Attached: 20190501_191747.jpg (1080x1204, 369K)

You mean horikoshi?
>kota
Didn't you read chapter 184? It ain't happening, man.

you dont understand

hes literally dumbfounded with grief

>Fighting over who hates the series more
Jesus Christ fuck off.

Normalfags like you deserve a rangeban.

Its a very real thing, and should be appreciated if it gets mentioned.

not the series. just Deku.

>t.autist
learn to read emotions faggot

Reminder it’s at 2am because nobody watches it

You think would make a good mother?

>"In volume 7 I acted kind of pretentious saying “I’d like the villains to be scary so I’m not going to write their profiles”, but that was at the point of volume 7. To take a step forward from that I’m going to start drawing introduction pages for the League of Villains too."
>Shigaraki: "Yay."

Attached: volume_extra.png (758x1151, 417K)

>"Bakugo fires his AP Shot from above so passerby’s don’t get hit by the explosion."

Attached: art.png (763x1151, 132K)

Hug those frogs!

Attached: froppies.jpg (850x1202, 203K)

You guys are almost as worse as the others. At least the Todomomo guy left.

This

this is basically if eri ended up not being saved by mirio

I want to have SEX with Shigaraki

so the series

Deku listens to Old School Rap
youtu.be/jwBGHwQw9ac

Attached: IMG_20181119_084301.jpg (1438x2252, 230K)

Even if everything practically revolves around him there's more to the than Deku you defensive troglodyte

Cool.
Thanks for translating.

*the series

Does the MC ever stop being so shit?

nope. there are some things that are still salvageable and enjoyable within the series itself. it's just any instance that Deku isn't present is when it's at it's best.

I'm so happy she will end up plump and filled with children. She'll really resemble a peach by her mid 20s.

Make Shinso the main character instead.

This. Everything makes sense and feels realistic once you realize Deku is in love with Bakugou.

make it an isekai

that would actually be pretty interesting

I feel like starting the story when Toshinori first gets OfA then showing his adventures could be its own entire manga so I'd start with a prologue set during or right after his battle with AfO where he gets the wound. That way you still get context to a lot of characters and during the actual story inbetween UA events, All Might could meet up with is old team to discuss the state of hero society and the successor to OfA. Nighteye and Torino get introduced early and there would be more buildup and impact to All Might's final battle with AfO

this or Monoma or maybe even make them the both the MCs.

i want to teach deku french!

They'd probably shriek about Hori perpetuating the predatory lesbian stereotype. A lot of Tumblr fans already wank about Hori providing "bad LGBT rep" with Magne and Toga, so it'd just give them another character to bitch about

Imagine not understanding what makes a good power system. Holy fuck you kids are underage.

>wwn have les!Mineta and Kaminari bonding over their shared lust for females
>wwn have les!Mineta tease Kaminari about his attraction (or lack thereof) to her
why live

Attached: kiri.jpg (454x466, 128K)

U.A. should have been an all girls school

Attached: 1556242175154.jpg (1097x979, 599K)

That they get into by crossdressing? Interesting, I would never have thought of something so degenerate

oh boy, here we go again

Attached: 1554237645829.jpg (1651x975, 983K)

u wot m8

Go watch K-on or Love Live instead. Problem fixed.

Are you joking? The only reason Deku was ably to succeed was because everyone worked together as a team. Except for Shouji and Fumikage, no idea why they even showed them there.

U.A. Hero Academy for Young Ladies when?

Make the fire-ice guy MC, haven't read this in forever so i forgot his name.

>and Toga
Shes not even gay

Attached: afa6d701b9fb8c46ced67460f3a61029.jpg (900x704, 130K)

Attached: Shoto.jpg (1024x724, 89K)

Every fight with their powersets would be boring as fuck, plus there's no interesting progression to be had with their quirks.

she's bisexual

pick your waifu

Attached: 3mf5rDh.jpg (2250x1500, 802K)

shes fucking blood sexual
she isnt attracted to them in normal way, she likes because blood and just ignores their sex

Every kino rivalry in shonen has tons of homolust and gay undertones, but the problem between Deku and Bakugou is that there is no good tension between them.
I am gonna go out and say that Deku is the problem.
Bakugou not wanting to lose to Deku is fine and not liking him at all is actually fine, but Deku not pushing back at Baku with the same drive and need to one-up him is the problem.
Whenever Bakugou wants to clash Deku instantly folds.
And the time he does decides to clash with him he loses, but he doesn't feel the slightest bothered in the slightest and just accepts it like a bitch or with no passion at all.
Deku's bitchboy personality deflates any tension that could reasonably build up between the two.
There is no real powerstruggle between the two.
If Deku had half the amount of drive and passion in the "rivalry" between them it would make their relationship a whole lot better in my opinion.
They don't need to be enemies, but there needs to be clash, instead of Deku's halfhearted bullshit.

Attached: 1467573732551.png (696x4144, 3.37M)

He also said in the interview with Oda that he didn't expect some stuff to become longer than what was planned, once draw, like the sports festival

>Whenever Bakugou wants to clash Deku instantly folds.
We reading the same series?

Attached: idiot might.jpg (972x1088, 203K)

Toga isn't bad representation, she's a normal girl who happens to have a genetic need for blood

That's because they don't have a rivalry. Deku admires Bakugo's strength and is hurt by (early on) or ignores (later on) Bakugo's bullying. Bakugo acts like a sperg because he thought Deku was "looking down on him" his whole life. Which doesn't even make any sense because it suggests Bakugo is insecure when he acts like hot shit. What position would a quirkless Deku have even been in to look down on him from? I really want Bakugo to explain this sometime.

Attached: don't flatter me.png (926x581, 453K)

>Make Mirio the main character
>Keep the All Might mentor thing but no more OfA inherance
>Just Mirio learning to use his powers gradually and getting swole
>Have Bakugo still be a bully but the two develop mutual respect and bond through hardships
>More field work, less time at school

Too early, for Deku, to feel really traumatized, by that point he knew he couldn't do much against Shigaraki and AfO if something happened; All Might has to die once Deku is more confident of his powers and abilities, so to make him feel really guilty

Why would anyone in their right mind ship these two together? Their personalities would clash. You want to traumatize Eri further?

Introduce Sir Nighteye and Mirio earlier, their roles in the Yakuza arc lacked impact because we had little to no attachment to these new characters

Ojiro is an underrated boy

Yes.
They clashed two times.
During the first time they fought which is the only time it actually worked, because Bakugou lost and it frustrated and pissed him off to no end.
The second time they clashed deku lost which didn't work, because he didn't even feel the slightest bit miffed that he lost.
Every othertime they interact it's "kacchan SUGOI/GOMEN" while acting flustered.
Let's just compare.
When Deku shows off his growth or new moves, Baku gets miffed as hell which motivates him even further.
You see that it riles him up.
When Bakugou shows off his stuff, Deku just goes "wow Kacchan got even more amazing! I'll totally surpass such talented guy like him!"
See the difference in drive and motivation.
There is no real fire or passion behind it.

Attached: c3.png (960x1361, 1.07M)

I didn't mind Nighteyes character but his quirk was fucking bullshit

not him but.
>comparing something far above MHA
that's silly user.

Attached: left=good execution. right=bad execution bad everything.png (991x1109, 809K)

Why is this a problem? One uses his rage and jealousy while the other uses positivity and admiration.

>traumatize
You don't fully understand Kota's character, do you?

...Make the setting accommodate quirks more? Give more background info on the hero system and society at large?
The world of MHA isn’t a issue man; it’s completely empty and undeveloped, but that’s exactly why, Hori hasn’t dabbled enough to utterly fuck it over.
MHA is a good concept being strangled by inconsistent power wanking and the most abominably executed bitch-ass characters ever put to ink and paper.
Asking this question is like coating a steak in shit, serving it on a bed of lettuce, and asking “how would you improve this plate with fixing the main entree?”

He's a tsundere kid who dislikes being around people and has an awful time expressing his true feelings because his ego is so high he can't look at deku straight in the eyes while telling him he's welcome for the letter he wrote.
How can someone like that be good for eri? I'm honestly so glad Hori BTFO you guys not once but twice.

At this point Bakugo is chasing after Deku as Deku progresses on his own accord. If anything Bakugo is just completely obsolete. Bakugo serves no purpose to deku because he already has the will to carry on and knows he will grow exponentially. Bakugo's autistic jabbing at Deku have lost all their meaning because Deku is superior to Bakugo in everything but a 1v1. At this point the only more Deku can do is go "WOW SUGOI KACCHAN". Almost like he is mocking him.

Attached: da8b78531142611877758affebe8959eb09cd0e4a003e4ef3565bc03e6b8c15e.jpg (687x900, 103K)

Yeah, right. Garou would steamroll over Bakagou just as Superman would make short work of Goku.

What the fuck do you want to know?
We already know tons of shit.

so who is gonna win the rematch between Shoto vs Bakugo 2 and Deku vs Shoto 2? if anything his own Arc ought to be coming up soon now that he has his license.

Attached: No.1 and His Sidekicks.png (1038x740, 823K)

REEEEEEE HE BETTER FUCKING NOT

Yeah but Deku's positivity and admiration don't work to make it an interesting relationship.
If we use, Black Clover, Asta and Yuno's rivalry is a positive rivalry, born of their competitive spirits and that they're basically brothers and they care for each other, makes it a good character relationship.
I like Bakugo's side of the rivalry more because it motivates him, but Deku doesn't seem to get really motivated the same way as says. I want Deku to get angry or emotionally like he did in the first chapter after Bakugo's infamous comment, but he's way too passive now.

I'm going to assume that you're not Miriofag posting in bad faith and explain my reasoning:

>dislikes being around people
He dislikes being around heroes, who just so happened to be 100% of anyone he could interact with during his arc.

>his ego
First of all, eye contact is less common in Japan, especially when talking to superiors. Secondly, Kota felt SHAME for being an ass to Deku.

Even then, he's got plenty of time to mellow out while Eri also mellows out. Kota's low bullshit-tolerance would be a great asset for supporting her, countering her self-loathing, and increasing her strength as a person.

I think Horikoshi wanted to emulate the feel of the rivalry between Goku and Vegeta or Naruto and Sasuke, without actually understanding what worked for or against either of them as rivalries

>positivity and admiration.
Because that shit deflates tension.
There is no satisfying clash in that.
Also it's real easy to make it look like he is just fellating him.
They don't need to be enemies, there can be rivalries were both aknowledge eachothers strength without it coming across as a circlejerk.

I'm just trying to give an example
Bakugou won their second round, because he was determined to not fucking lose to that punk ass nerd and Deku gave in, because he wasn't half as invested in this fight as him.
Look at these two neither are willing to give an inch.
Just like Baku and Deku they both are on the same side and fight for the same cause, but they absolutely refuse to lose to another and are beating eachother half to death, because they would almost rather die before giving in.
AM even told as much that Deku lacks the drive to become number 1.
I know Scry-ed is a very high bar, but it fits the example I am trying to make.
But from what it seems now this limpwristed "haha kacchan you're so great I will totally beat you one day" isn't gonna cut it, if you want to make it investing.
I don't have any real problems except for that, but it's kind of a big deal of the story focuses a lot on them and Bakugou is pretty much the deuteragonist.
I don't know how other people feel about it, but that is my biggest gripe.

Attached: 1553515770903.webm (360x480, 2.97M)

Dude, his character profile has him depicting his likes as "not being around people" and he was compared to Bakugo of all people. If you think that oppposites attract then you're heavily mistaken, specially when one part is heavily traumatized and needs support and understanding above all.
Very bad post. You should feel ashamed for being a ridiculous shipperfat, kinda like the fujos.

focus on best girl

Attached: 1551590750162.gif (1920x1080, 1M)

Deku could probably smash long-range ice attacks. He can't get too close because of the fire and his air bullets probably get fucked by the heat. Its more of a stalemate. Maybe if Deku starts chugging concrete he broke from the ground at Shoto.
Yuno and Asta isn't a rivalry. They rarely interact and never take anything from each-other(besides Yuno possibly copying Black Form with Spirit Form). They are just friends.

>"cringy"
The irony.

They won't fight again. Hori lost interest in Todoroki as a rival character and Todoroki himself doesn't care too much about getting stronger or keeping up with the other 2.

>Naruto and Sasuke
Nothing worked in that.

I was thinking of Goku and Vegeta too. It was more one sided on Vegeta's part, with Goku acknowledging Vegeta was strong, but he never used Vegeta to motivate himself to get stronger like Vegeta did, at least past their first fight.

>If we use, Black Clover, Asta and Yuno's rivalry is a positive rivalry, born of their competitive spirits and that they're basically brothers and they care for each other, makes it a good character relationship.
I am gonna be honest I do not care about that BC rivalry at all.
To me it feels like a circlejerk where they both go "Sasuga oreno Rival" while jerking eachother off.
It's far too healthy for my liking.

Attached: 1556720761298.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

deku is cute!

we still don't know how ugly she is

Holy fuck why is vigilantes better then the main story?

Attached: D-Daddy.jpg (716x697, 223K)

Source: Your ass

It has a much more focused cast and story

It isnt. It literally died half-way.

Neither rivalry work. Vegeta became a bitchboy as Goku went on to fight more stronger rivals like the slut he is and the rivalry became Naruto and Sasuke made them complete shitty characters with Naruto going as far to beg for his boyfirend;s forgiveness to the point where he passed out from hypothermia and Sasuke being a complete piece of shit through all of it.
>If we use, Black Clover, Asta and Yuno's rivalry is a positive rivalry,
Except nobody gives a shit about them as rivals in fact their rivalry is considered bad.

Attached: 1546350389437.png (320x320, 157K)

>What position would a quirkless Deku have even been in to look down on him from? I really want Bakugo to explain this sometime.
Imagine theres a retarded person in a wheelchair who follows you and your friends around even though none of you really like or respect him, but he won't leave you alone. One day you're out playing with your friends and you fall down, but are obviously fine and ready to go back to playing. Suddenly your creepy retard of a "friend" wheels his ass over and gets in your face all "HeeeEEEEYYY LemmEee HEeeLLLP yoooUu UP theeeeerre FReN!" and won't get the fuck out of your face while he waves his hand around. You're pissed off because one you don't need his help, two you don't want his help, and three what kind of help is this retard going to actually be able to give you? He's fucking useless and gross. So you tell him to finally fuck off and he does kinda, but not completely because you still have to be in the same school as him. On top of that when you get in a scuffle with other kids he makes a point to scoot on over his derpy ass and tries to fight you, as if he could possibly even take you on.
Fast forward several years and you're trying your best to get accepted by an impossibly hard school to get into based on your intelligence and physical abilities, so you can get the fuck out of dodge and prove that you're better than sitting around this lame ass school surrounded by all these lame ass people. Then suddenly, this same retarded kid announces, "HURR DURR I GO TO SAME SCHOOL TOO BURD-A-DERRR".

cont.

I just wish Deku would at least throw some witty remark at Bakugou to make their banter more interesting than just "sugoi Kacchan I'll have to get even stronger". Their interactions have felt shallow on Deku's part, especially since their fight.

You get so angry at the idea that this fucking kid who's been a pain in your ass your entire life thinks he can do the same shit you're breaking your back over trying to achieve, that you tell him to fuck off forever and go kill himself.
Then later to add insult to injury you find out that this kid was chosen by your all time favorite idol to be his successor, after not only curing him of his retardation and crippled body, but enabling him with so much power that it essentially robs you of any chance to achieve your lifelong dreams. The worst part about all of it is that everyone gets mad at you for calling out what kind of bullshit that is, and tells you to be more nice to him, collectively acting like he IS better than you. Being Bakugou is suffering.

Yes. Because it's my view on the matter, obviously.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Fucking retard.

>MC is well-designed
> He's a normie and not a supplicating wimp, so he alienates nobody
> His power is mediocre but still somewhat versatile
> He has no SKY HIGH ambitions, so he won't see too much power creep
>Female lead has an interesting personality
>Mentor is a quirkless badass
>High stakes
>No side-character overload
> This means no wasted potential from interestingly-designed characters
> This also means there are far fewer distractions from the main plot (e.g. Aoyama stalking Deku)

Retard.
She literally says she's in love with both Izuku and Ochaco.

She also says she's in love with Stain.

it's true

Attached: 1554499493174.png (503x635, 375K)

Attached: elias-ainsworth-drinking-tea-mahou-tsukai-no-yome-ancient-magus-bride.jpg (300x415, 24K)

The sad thing is that they're Bakugoufags retarded enough to believe this,

Autism: the post

cute and canon

Attached: 1556598443539.jpg (1713x1992, 513K)

>If you could change one thing about the plot of My Hero Academia, but not change characters and their powers, what would it be?
Toga is the main character, everyone else are side characters

Yes, what's your point?

we call that a complex

You think being sexually attracted to Stain is normal?

You didn't even answer my question.

It doesn't work because neither of them changed from that fight.
Before the fight, Bakugou believed he was superior and Deku believed Kacchan was amazing and wanted to suck his dick.
Then Bakugou won, was validated in his belief that he was superior, and Deku continued to believe Kacchan was amazing and still wants to suck his dick.
Compare that to all 3 Naruto vs Sasuke fights, where Sasuke enters and exits each match feeling a different way.
Hell, compare it to Deku and Bakugou's first fight, where Deku pulled one over on Bakugou and threw a wrench into Bakugou's feelings of superiority. Which amounts to nothing because Bakugou has continued to be Deku's unquestionable better, but it was nice at the time.

Togashi is God.

Attached: 1556914817201.jpg (1384x881, 701K)

>Their interactions have felt shallow on Deku's part, especially since their fight.
I feel the sameway.
Baku just going "what did you say you shit nerd" and then Deku"SORRY KACCHAN I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT" is kinda frustrating.
Even Bakugou finds it frustrating when Deku fellates him like that.

Attached: Dkxpp7UUUAEHGl6.jpg (1200x790, 206K)

I'll put it another way you people can understand. You know how fujos shit up the threads, and act all fucking high and mighty about how THEY'RE ship is going to be "the first gay canon ship in WSJ" and that you're a homophobe if you think otherwise? Even though that line of thinking is impossibly dumb and deluded?
Now imagine that Hori actually DOES make their gay ship canon and enables them to shit on you and gloat about this ridiculous, insanely impossible thing happening forever.
It's kind of like that.

>Compare that to all 3 Naruto vs Sasuke fights, where Sasuke enters and exits each match feeling a different way.

Attached: 1467044741909.jpg (579x480, 69K)

Honestly, if Deku's whole "Wow, Kacchan, you're so amazing!" thing was specifically engineered to piss him off as revenge for a decade of being shat upon, and/or indirectly say "I'm a better person than you", it'd be 100% kino.

N just stop you're just a retard. At no point does Hori try to justify Bakugou's actions or attitude so you trying to see his side of the picture when hes a known piece of shit is going against his vision.

>Hori actually DOES make their gay ship canon and enables them to shit on you and gloat
but it's only a matter of time user.

Attached: KacchaShima.png (480x336, 98K)

>Their interactions have felt shallow on Deku's part, especially since their fight.
Its literally how they always acted before then.

>It's kind of like that.
This is the largest logical leap I've seen someone make in these threads in recent time.
Jesus fucking christ.

It's not a matter of justifying his actions or attitude, it's a matter of being able to see things from his perspective. Even if it's flawed and clouded with hate and resentment.

>it's only a matter of time

whoops dropped my carlos

Attached: Carlos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I think it's funny to watch autistic people leaping. That lets me take it better than you, I think.

that's not how you use it.

Attached: 3.jpg (401x464, 68K)

could you imagine the nut

Attached: 1538857250786.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Naruto is far from high art, but it at least contains actual character arcs.
Sasuke was stronger than Naruto at first and was on the fence about joining Orochimaru after losing to Itachi, then their first fight happened and that demonstrated that Sasuke needed to get stronger and pushed him over the edge.
In their second fight, Sasuke's belief that he made the right choice was validated, but despite the fact that he went into the fight with Naruto intending to kill him, get a mangekyou sharingan and become even stronger, he couldn't go through with it.
In their final fight, Sasuke went in feeling bad about what he did and intended to shoulder all of the hatred onto himself, but after they fought, both were immobilized and had nothing to do but talk, and Naruto had a chance to talk some sense into Sasuke, with Sasuke resolving to help the leaf village in the shadows to atone for his actions.

Based retard

>Its literally how they always acted before then
That's the problem.
Deku should have a little more dignity than running at Bakugou after Baku's match is done to tell him how amazing only for bakugou to yell at him that he needs to shut the fuck up.

its so boring when theres a break. golden week should be illegal from this point on

>, but it at least contains actual character arcs.
No because Naruto and Sasuke becomes worse characters as a result of their rivalry not better and essentially the fact that their relationship is more unhealthy than endearing paints a picture of how forced it feels.From out the bat Hori establishes that Deku and Bakugou aren't friends and that Deku's admiration of him comes form his feats not him as a character whereas Naruto was in lve with Sasuke.
The problem that Deku isn't a petty bitch?

let's just discuss vigilantes... and not that other series.

how do you guys think knuckle buster lost his quirk? stolen by all for one, right?

If you don't know the difference between being a petty bitch and praising and fellating someone every chance you get I don't know what to say to you.

knuckle duster is afo

No no no no listen let me break it down for you
We hate fujos because they're retarded and useless to discussion
Bakugou hates quirkless Deku is quirkless because he's retarded and completely useless to society.
We get pissed off when fujos act like their ship is going to become canon and get all arrogant about it, comparing their gay shit to normal ships because that's fucking retarded.
Bakugou gets pissed off when Deku says he's going to become a hero even though he's quirkless because that's fuckinng retarded.
Meanwhile newfags and fujo apologists tell us to stop being mean and humour fujos by replying to them, taking merch and other fujo-pandering to be "evidence", and causing thread discussion to go to shit.
Meanwhile Bakugou's classmates and other people tell him to stop being mean to Deku even though they don't understand what the hell is actually going on because they don't know Deku's history.
Now think about the shitstorm that would happen if Hori canonized a fujo ship.
That's the anger and disbelief that Bakugou felt when he figured out that Allmight gave Deku OFA.

>let's just discuss vigilantes
Yeah good luck with that. There was a fucking thread that storytimed the latest chapter aqnd people weren't interested.

You know what? You're right Deku has no business praising someone who hasn't accomplished anything compared to him.

Reminder eri is homeschooled and all her important years for peer development will be spent with her bff mirio

Attached: 1530210784998.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

This. How can someone not understand this is beyond me.

i want to use deku as a pillow!

It's so good but i wish they didn't add anymore main story people
The story is a little fucked with everything evil is revolving around one character. Like why does everything is related to them reeee
I really hope the MC doesn't get any anime asspull power. Pop is a cute and somewhat helpful with helping citizens get out of the area, it's great to see someone being helpful without having a fighting quirk. Master is so good but there somthing I don't like but that's spoilers

Attached: Visible Disgust.jpg (478x283, 68K)

I REALLY FUCKING HATE THIS
WHY COULDN'T HE BE ALWAYS BE QUIRKLESS?

can't be a hero without a quirk brah

Attached: might (2).png (1384x1080, 1.1M)

>stolen by all for one, right?
The quirk-erasing drug didn't exist back when he was active and its the only way we've seen someone lose their quirk, so with high certainty, yes. AFO probably gave it to Scarred Man.

But Bro it's kind of ruin the illusion of him always fighting without one. Now he just a hero that got everything taken from him

I want to see it.

100% this is what happened

If he was some salary man whose daughter got kidnapped then he wouldn't have the skills or experience he has. He's a vigilante that was able to fight because of his former hero job.

Translation "I fantasize about grooming little girls." fUnny bait mate.

me too user, me too, a move like that would be liable to break the entirety of Yea Forums

>Now he's just a hero that got everything taken from him
sounds good to me. especially if he ends up taking it all back.

Shit I can not think of a better time line.

>bait
It is the truth. Where else do you think she learnt how to write?

Heh at least stick with the funny bait shitposter user.

>>Deku and Ochako take turns fucking Toga and bringing her to orgasm
>>Toga ends up being mindbroken from being suspended in a marathon of pleasure - her body now can't live without sweet, sweet heroism
>>Another villain neutralized
Justice always finds a way!

>Now think about the shitstorm that would happen if Hori canonized a fujo ship.
that would be a day of days when it happens.

Attached: 1528008315876.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Cute and funny?

Fuck I really haven't thought of that
Reading it out loud it does sound cool

Funny because it's stupid shitposter user.

and then they all settle down as a big happy family, right?

Attached: 1556755719555.jpg (895x407, 60K)

I mean, if you haven't read this page
It isn't your fault though, I get it.

So if you're average fujo-hating user is like Bakugou, and kiribaku fujos are like Deku, who is the Todoroki, Ochako, Iida, and Kirishima in relation to user in the boku threads?

I said funny shitposter user not pathetic bait.

bakugo and tsuyu become a couple early into the series during the first year of ua

Attached: 1544330095374.jpg (1000x1000, 464K)

So you can't accept eri is getting homeschooled despite being official? What is up with you?

Did Curious job to Toga?

>implying they are not just lowkey about it

That is less pathetic but it still misses the funny impact of the first post shitposter user.

they are both fan favourites and hori is shipping deku chako really hard so he best give is bakugo x tusyu also it helps her quirk would give him children with toxic explosions all over their body + frog physical abilities

Attached: 0c2dfe091a81169873e443412e8d4898.jpg (1084x1536, 232K)

It must be hard being in denial. Do your best, user.

Now that is just projection at it's finest there, classic shitposting user.

I'm not the one denying a fact.

How does it feel to be dicked at 20% full cowl?

Attached: 1556921023689.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

Exploding frog babies.

Keep it up you sound just like any other shitposter user. Your act is very comical.

Nobody will ever know, Deku can't get it up

user, why is it so hard to accept it for you?

Death by snu snu

yeah tsuyu has the ability to secrete a toxic like sticky liquid from her body combine that with bakugos ability to secrete nitro glycrine sweat from his palms = all over body toxic explosions, but extra strong explosions from the palms due to tsuyu's quirk giving bigger hands meaning bigger sweat glands in the palms for their children.

if hori wants his own boruto type series in the future he better let them become a couple.

I have literally heard that from five other shitposters before. Congrats you are just like the rest of the bored freaks here. Even I could not act this hard to fit in with rejects and their repetitive bullshit.

I like to think of them having fraternal twins. One of them having upbeat personality but with Bakugou's destructive temperament being able to leap around the house exploding nicknacks. The other is very mellow like Tsuyu but with a passive-aggressive attitude using dagger eyes to get her way.

Todo is a new fag who doesn't understand how the threads work or the evils of fujo-posting, often giving fujoshits replies
Ochako represents the cross-siting whiteknights and fujoapologists who say that fujos aren't that bad or sometimes even agree with them/humor their jokes/buy into their fujo theories
Iida represents the shitty mods who don't do their fucking job when fujos shit up the threads, and the posters who say shit like, "you complaining about the fujos is just as bad as the fujos themselves"
Kirishima is the drawfags who generally don't contribute much to discussion, and can end up wasting everyone's time derailing threads. However it's nice having them around, and sometimes they help us shit on fujos, but most of the time they seem pretty neutral to the whole issue
Same thing with the pissposter, clownfag etc, (Mina is the pissposter of course).
Monoma is the miriofag

I didn't know eri getting homeschooled could get this reaction out of you.

The dedication to continue ones bullshit is a mark of a true shitposter user.

i can see that sounds super cool.
i also imagine since tusyu is super blunt she is one of the better characters to keep bakugo in line in a relationship, will scold him when he is going to far with his anger but also give him the love and affection he needs

>bullshit
Read the extras

I heard that twice from other shitposters.

Or better yet, instead of a mutie, the kid could have a transformation quirk. Becoming froggier and froggier from impacts. The recoil from the explosions would count as impacts, and the frog slime can be used to create more explosions.
The longer the fight lasts, the stronger the kid becomes.

Ok shitposter

Who would the paintfags be?

The projection again, repeating things is also a sign of a good shitposter.

I prefer false webmfags canon tbqhwydesu

Give Deku a vigilante arc or something similar to justify him getting ofa over Mirio.

Kaminari and Sero cause they're retarded bantzmasters who like to bait the fuck out of anons

You two make a cute couple

i can see that though it's not the natural path a combination of their quirks should take.

quirks have been known to deviate, combine, and even manifest in weird alternative ways to that of the parent quirks. and even on the rarest chance a child can just be born with a completely different quirk

Fuck off fujo shit.

You will not escape, user.

Kys you make femanons look bad.

I don't think delusional user can consent a relationship.

very cute, i ship it

When do they look good?

Much like a child can not, also saying an user is a nutcake is another very common method of shitposting. You are literally unrecognizable from other shitposters. I am impressed.

LOV = serieswar and hiatus x hiatus fags

Nah. Shiggy is on the hunt for the sweet, sweet spoilers

You two flirt so well!

Eri confessing when she grows up is inevitable lads.

never, but i'm still cuter than you

>when she grows up
scoffs

Only after a good level of grooming.

What about Togashizo and Bioniclechad?

You don't need to groom her, saving her and manly shouting "I will never let you suffer again!" is enough to win any loli's heart over. She will realize her romantic feelings soon enough.

>Togashizo
She is toga.

I can't imagine shoving an electro-cock into a moist hole would be pleasant for either party

>She will realize her romantic feelings soon enough.
She will cave in to the predatory behavior of her groomer soon enough.

Excuse me, slut?
Pic related is literally me, I'm peak cute

Attached: 1551769244794.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

Togaschizo is Toga, Bioniclechad is probably AfO

Fair enough

Nah, it will develop naturally. Considering he's her best friend and her hero, such feelings are to be expected.

is this even his final form

Attached: John-chan.jpg (1039x1617, 75K)

>"you complaining about the fujos is just as bad as the fujos themselves"
Actually, that's LawFrog

no, spoilers hunters are the proheroes, sole entities who don't give a fuck about fujoposting and just want to get their shit and then continue going about their business
LOV is serieswar posters because they try to lure the average user away from boku no hero, causing problems for everyone in the threads, and sometimes even false-flagging as the fujos to harness their shitposting power

>Considering he's her best friend and her hero, such feelings are to be expected.
*Considering he's close to her and a figure of power to her, such attempts at at grooming succeeding are to be expected.
Ftfy.

DAMN NIGGA YOU GOT THEM NEW AIRS

shit you're right, kek

Mirio called himself her best friend, and he acts like it

I think it's pretty obvious who Mineta is waifufags

Mineta is the guys who just come in posting "imagine the smell" this and "sit on my face'' that

>Mirio called himself her best friend, and he acts like it
>Mirio can act nice when he wants something.
Honey attracts flies better than Vinegar. All groomers try to act nice and appear kind to get close and groom their mark. A big part of grooming is being very sweet to the kid.

Remove the shit "Deku has other powers" BS. Add more relevance to Deku's notes which separates him from all other Chad OFA users in the past. Change Deku's Character a bit more than just an annoying shit head who is a battle genius but screams all the time. Categorize powers even further with nuiances ala HxH. Add more factions ala OP with the Class 1 being lawful good and the league being chaotic evil but theres a lot of other factions in between these two. Add more DEATHS and realism because you cant live in that kind of world and not have a lot of weird violent deaths.

Good edit

Does it include losing all for that kid's sake?

yes exactly, and Midnight is the "I want to fuck Deku/Bakugou/[insert fujobait character here]" poster

Is there any good and cute Non H doujins?

His power was shit in the first place he had nothing to lose since OFA went to another fucker and nothing can top that he was always going to be a third rate if not fith rate hero.

i love toga and everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1539745017686.jpg (564x686, 56K)

you forgot to clean up your background doofus, I can still see the offwhite cutouts clear as day

Love you too!

He had a promising future and was meant to be the number one. But he lost it all for a kid.
Groomers don't do that.

you're so cute, i love you lots!

Attached: 1535588145750.jpg (740x983, 631K)

>Bioniclechad is probably AfO
How so? Bioniclefag is a chaotic good counter-shitposting saint in these threads.

I would heavily enjoy Toga using my face as her sofa chair

>He had a promising future
He could be beat by the retard boomer kid with anger issues and had zero future.

>chaotic good
Chaotic neutral.

Attached: nikeJohn-chan2.0.png (1039x1617, 190K)

>chaotic

Lawful Neutral

Bullshit he should not even be around here.

what are the alignments of all notable posters in these threads?

you ruined the swoop, congratulations

He IS here

Attached: 1556675996774.png (500x721, 31K)

we're all chaotic evil user, c'mon

Lets be honest it's a lot of chaotic evil. That and chaotic neutral.

>Anti Fujofags
Chaotic Good
>Lewdposters
Chaotic Neutral
>Chaotic Evil
Shounen console war fags

I hate hxh as much as the next fucker but that dude comes from /toy/

>Lawful Good
Those that don't shitpost and only discuss the latest episode/chapter
>True Neutral
Cropped porn posters
>Chaotic Evil
Intentional shit-stirrers that don't actually read or watch MHA

>1 sec away
>1 post number away
based

>>Lawful Good
>Those that don't shitpost and only discuss the latest episode/chapter
WHO?

>1 second before but one post after

kek

What is chaotic neutral?

Hey Togaposter, did you read those 33 articles yet? Have you robotripped?

Attached: Yoarashi.Inasa.full.2362770.jpg (645x820, 512K)

this user is chaotic evil

Theoretically speaking, of course
Lewdposters as says

Uh excuse me sweaty, but everyone here is talking about fucking meta alignments.

Is that a weasel, user?

i have no idea what you're talking about!

Attached: 1539744501889.jpg (564x871, 59K)

>Neutral Evil
Shippers
>Neutral good
Drawfags
>Lawful neutral
"Don't come to /bnh/ when it's not spoiler or chapter day"

Baiter

>you're average fujo-hating user is like Bakugou
>Kirishima is the drawfags
so does this mean that our threads' very own kiribaku is canon? because I know for a fact i have seen anons say, "I love you" countless times to the drawfags here

Shitposter.

>robotrip
Like, lean?

Yes Yea Forums is gay.

imagine being this delusional

Nothing wrong with tossing around a few I love yous

jesus christ this is getting fucking meta

Attached: mfw_i_have_no_face.png (208x180, 23K)

why no chapter this week

it's all strictly platonic amirite?

>187827436
>our threads'
>fujotranny thinks it belongs here

Yeah haha
I love you

golden week

Projecting baiter

>i have no idea what you're talking about!
nani? I dropped off a pastebin with 33 articles with research about schizophrenia and how to cure it
You responded with this image.

Attached: you're so nice, i can't believe you did this all just for me, you're such a nice pers (997x1500, 512K)

Golden showers

Predictable faggot.

Hori fucking died dude

Fuck off baiter

Shut up already.

i remember you, thank you!
i tried to read all of it but there were REALLY big words so i didn't really understand, sorry.

Attached: 1537722358421.jpg (880x880, 467K)

Get some taste, baiter.

Say something different you boring fuck.

Catching up with the manga, I remember the last time I read everyone was shitting how Deku got new super powers. But now I'm reading the League of Villains have evolved. That blood sucky girl can now use the powers of those she ingested blood from. Damn.

if everyone gets an asspull powerup no one has an asspull powerup.

Basically just chug a bottle of robitussin with only active ingredient DXM and the voices will disappear. Its what made them disappear for me

Attached: 45645570_1420655108064817_4042982764554100613_n.jpg (640x640, 40K)

I remember joking about quirk evolutions many chapters ago

That sounds unhealthy

isn't that cold medicine?
isn't drinking a lot of that bad for you?

Attached: 1537063163227.jpg (796x957, 267K)

I think that would kill a horse mate. You trying to get the skitzo to kill them self?

It's really badass tho. I'm liking her new powers. She totally reminds me of Rogue from X-Men. She'd be totally broken if she can improve her equipment more.

Attached: 15.jpg (1814x1300, 748K)

At least read the manga to take you seriously next time, baiter.

Golden week holiday. They even have a week long sale for JRPGs on the steam store

So that's his endgame...

kamaitachi, it's a wind thing.

Rather wait for the anime because I am lazy and dgaf. But good on you dude you said what every other shitposter says.

Makes me think of the guys that made a retarded furry gas himself and others at a con.

Nice.

>isn't that cold medicine?
Yes.
>isn't drinking a lot of that bad for you?
No, if you read the articles it actually replenishes BDNF.

I thought the chlorine hero was an intentional attack

Just a retard from what I read. But it's an old story so the water has been muddied.

So why don't docs suggest it mate.

Because its only been researched in the last 5 or so years and they get paid way more by doling out antipsychotics.

>they get paid way more by doling out antipsychotics.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Guess we'll see when they're is a sudden absence of Togaposting in the next few days

However I do believe it mate.

Fuck that I hope she ain't going bump herself off. The crazy cunt is a ray of light in the hell that is these threads. Not saying much though.

Good riddance.

Cute and wholesome

thanks for your help, but that sounds super dangerous and i don't want to drink a bunch of cough medicine
also i've been doing better on my medication, and i've been getting better recently

Attached: 1537121384926.jpg (850x1133, 296K)

Damn right she is.

thanks, you're so nice!

Attached: 1535851209790.jpg (1086x1085, 174K)

>i've been getting better recently
I'm so happy to hear that!

Love ya babe.

>The crazy cunt is a ray of light in the hell that is these threads.
>Cute and wholesome
>Damn right she is.

Attached: think.png (232x137, 14K)

You're whalecum

>whalecum
Rude.

Yes it's extremely bad for your liver.
t. user who used to be addicted to the stuff
the only reason DXM works for schizophrenia is because it's a drug that fucks with the brain function, and has psychotropic effects, you're better off just taking your perscribed anti-psychotic medication than self-medicating. One of my close friends who went years as an undiagnosed schizophrenic did this and he completely fucked his body and his brain up. Don't do this.

What you thinking there mate?

*teleblogposts behind you*
Nothing personnel, kid...

Yeah just listen to this dude.
And good luck, much love.

>the only reason DXM works for schizophrenia is because it's a drug that fucks with the brain function, and has psychotropic effects,
That's literally wrong but sure.
DXM inhibits NMDA cells to regulate glutamate hypofunciton, the main cause of schizophrenia.

I must admit I am disappointed, but as long as you're doing better that's all that matters.

you're so nice to me, you make me really happy!

Attached: 1537667494798.jpg (2560x1600, 461K)

Yeah except for cough medicine has a shit load of other additives and chemicals in it that interact with one another and fuck with your body, especially in high doses. It's not worth it.

That's why you take the one with no additives, numbnuts.

If your happy I'm happy. Take care yourself honey.

i'm so glad i can make you happy, you make me happy too!
i love you!

Attached: 1539903344721.jpg (564x796, 65K)

sure, but you don't know what particular brand of schizophrenia her brain has, not to mention what amount of dosage she needs and if DXM is even going to be compatible with the medication she's already on, everyone likes to demonize doctors, especially those who self-medicate, those who think they know better, and conspiracy theorists, but there are several factors that come into play when it comes to an individual's brain function, and just because something works for you doesn't mean it's going to work for someone else, and with that kind if advice you could send her into a suicidal episode user

Bloody hell that is scary to think about.

Brains aren't really that complicated, user. As long as she's human it would function (or dysfunction) the same as anyone else's. I just wanted to pass along some information that helped me when medication was making the problem worse for me.

>the same as anyone else
Wow, you're still sick if you seriously consider this to be true

>Brains aren't really that complicated, user
anon...

Attached: 1525418936114.jpg (424x600, 58K)

...Edward?

Oh shit son! Yeah I hope to Cernunnos that Toga poster does not listen to you, your dumb, and crazy.

Walter Freeman thought the same.
Look at what happened.

Dork

Rather be a dork than crazy and dumb.

Well I'm not that guy

pastebin.com/0pTFVHPx

Read through the +400 pages of research I did and tell me I'm wrong. Go ahead. See if anything I've posted is factually incorrect.

Attached: booing.png (911x585, 781K)

/bnh/ - Neurology

Dude, you're exactly like the anti-vaxxer moms.
You need to fuck off.

Kek.
My sentiment still stands.

ad hominem

Doesn't make it less true. Your statement that brains aren't that complicated already made a clown out of you.

this stuff is scary, i don't want to drink cough medicine

Attached: 1538178456885.png (700x700, 455K)

One could say he is a clown fucker too.

Have you tried blood?

i used to cut myself and then i'd lick the cuts i made but i stopped and i haven't self harmed for a month

Attached: 1540498475278.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

I would strongly suggest you don't as well. Sounds like way too much risk. I don't want anything bad to happen to ya.

i'm glad there's people that care about me so much, you're super nice!

Attached: 1540249883950.jpg (1200x692, 181K)

>+400 pages of "research"
yeah sorry but I'm not gonna waste my time

Good to hear your keeping from harmful habits.

I ain't nice or nothing just want more kind people like you around is all. You are a net gain to the world mate.

It's sort of a metallic taste right? I heard different blood types taste slightly different.

apparently O negative blood is the most sweet, and ab positive is the most bitter
t. Mosquito

So what you're saying is you can't even compete with me at my level. Fuck off then and keep your trap shut if you can't keep up with the discussion.

Maybe brains are complicated if you're a brainlet. Every aspect of their functioning is well-documented and available to read on the internet.

Attached: 1545354754886.gif (499x281, 861K)

>t. Mosquito
I fucking hate you so god damn much if burns my very soul you bastard you bit my kitties ear and he scratched it and it bleed because of faggots like you die die die die!

Thank you Mosquito for your words of wisdom
Now please go extinct

>bakufag
Yep, still mentally ill.

>Now please go extinct
I second this.

Beats being mentally inept.

>says the fujo

You are both.

no, you're very nice and i love you a lot!
my blood only tastes a little bit like metal, it actually has kind of a savory taste

Attached: 1556161257322.jpg (800x1000, 336K)

You spoil me with your kind words.

Diet probably affects it a lot as well.

>some of the world's top brain chemists, and neurologists openly admit that there is still a baffling amount that they don't understand about the human brain and that it's one of the most complicated systems to exist in the universe
>but somehow this guy has it all figured out
yeah no

Don't expect sound reasoning from a fujo.

>savory taste

Attached: .......png (285x355, 94K)

just you wait, I'm gonna bite all your ballsacks come summertime

Make it so its 50% of the population not 90% and make so its a jojo like manga that spans multiple generations as we se one for all gets pass around and everytime it gets pass,society gets worst and worst until it turns into Fist of the North start type apocaliptic because if everybody has powers this is bound to happen and the MC of the last era decides that quircks were a mistakes and single handly finds a cure to get rid of them Old man Logan style.Also this manga would be somewhat light hearthed at the beggining but it slowly gets more gory and we see superheros dies and all that.also theres a minj arc that we see good and evil as ignorant subjects and the MC has a mental breakdown.I honestly I have more ideas.Oh,and make the charactes less cliche.

Attached: 1556859601502.png (1020x705, 204K)

>he's back
Please fuck off back to the made in abyss threads.

I hope you go deep enough to guzzle my nut, whore.

-Incoherent screaming and keyboard smashing sounds- I will catch you and kill you.

I've been here to a while fucker. Grow some grey matter and then you will see.

Samefagging so anons see my post.sorry for my grammar at the end.I was rushing

Attached: 1556820155742.jpg (1473x1000, 729K)

kill yourself furshitter and leave Togafag alone.

Yeah, I can tell who you are.
Pretty cringy to he honest, watch out. You might get banned again.

>and make so its a jojo like manga
never be a idea giver.

Kek nah dude I'm a big fan of her. I just find that statement to be very eh well I have no words for it it's creepy but cute and all kinds of shit man.